Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Apr 5, 2016 2:58 PM

Sep 2013
Fai said:

The only countries comparable to Japan in terms of atrocities during WW2 are Soviet Union and Nazi Germany.
"others did it too" is not an excuse.
What USA did in Hiroshima in Nagasaki was a war crime. So was everything japs did in their little invasion to china and attack on pearl harbor.

And yet the US and alot of other countries doesn't see what they did as war crimes just like the Japanese, so why aren't you bashing 'murica when they do their nationalist propaganda?
Apr 5, 2016 3:00 PM
Feb 2016
Fai said:
ichii_1 said:

Every county has those war crimes, so why are you so focused on Japan?
Do you think america, france, korea etc.. are truly sorry for all the genocide they have committed and hidden? america is proud they nuked hundred of thousands of people and have never paid for their crimes, keep being brainwashed.

The only countries comparable to Japan in terms of atrocities during WW2 are Soviet Union and Nazi Germany.
What USA did in Hiroshima in Nagasaki was a war crime. So was everything japs did in their little invasion to china and attack on pearl harbor.

Yes I agree, let's compare how Japan attacked a military base to how the US dropped two nukes on civilians, because that's totally the same thing.
Apr 5, 2016 3:01 PM

Jul 2007
shanimebib said:
Fai said:
Under-developed characters. Apart from "MR.Nippon Banzai" MC, all of the other characters except for the school's boss, look bland and samey. Introducing a shitload of characters at once usually takes a lot of writing chops and in this case seems to have been a mistake.

You are forgetting that they have been institutionalized. Their values, behaviours, thought process, everything has been molded such as to turn them into the bland and samey you mentioned. True spies don't have personalities. And since they don't have personalities, they can take the shape of the cup they are poured in to. They are usually nobodies unlike what Hollywood makes us think.

Lt. Sakuma isn't even the main character. As annoying as he has been (with his blah blah ideologies), he is just an observer of the so called Monsters.

While them being "Same" fits the setting and I get that, watching 8 nondescript bland guys do things does not make for a good television.

I can understand them looking similar and all, but for narrative purposes it would make sense to make viewers be able to comprehend them being different characters and being able to attribute various actions to separate characters.

There HAS to be a way to be invested into characters and a way for narrative to do that - maybe give them first person points of view or something. The core element of any narrative is characterization. Characters can be identical in setting but you can still make viewers be able to see them as characters via narrative. They are not clones. They are trained to act in a way to blend in but there has to be something beyond surface to be compelling.

If there's not, an outside point of view is needed that helps make them feel different to the viewer. Sadly in this case the outside POV did not seem to do anything except be clueless.
And if he is not a main character then I am not sure who is. And there has to be someone comprehensible or focused upon. Otherwise this will end up like Perfect Snoozesider where characters are so alien and incomprehensible that you end up not caring at all for what is happening.

ichii_1 said:
Fai said:

And yet the US and alot of other countries doesn't see what they did as war crimes just like the Japanese, so why aren't you bashing 'murica when they do their nationalist propaganda?

Oh Believe me I am doing that too. That simply has no relevance to the context of this show.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
ArdanazApr 5, 2016 3:18 PM
Apr 5, 2016 3:01 PM

Jul 2014
>tfw people are pissy about about pro-japanese imperialism when this show is trying to make a realistic setting

c'mon guys, just because a show has a character who believes in certain ideals or whatever doesn't mean the show itself is trying to advocate those ideals.

Also, bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki were justified.

E96825 said:
Fai said:

Yes I agree, let's compare how Japan attacked a military base to how the US dropped two nukes on civilians, because that's totally the same thing.

>tfw Japan murdered and raped more Chinese than the atom bombs killed people

Nanking never happened, r-right everyone? A-America is really the bad guy b-because they killed a lot of people in a few seconds and it's arguably worse than all the atrocities glorious Nippon committed, r-right? U-Unit 731 is a hoax like the Holocaust, r-right?

Mod edit: Combined double post
ArdanazApr 5, 2016 3:19 PM
Apr 5, 2016 3:08 PM
Feb 2016
Bukkake_Princess said:
E96825 said:

Nanking never happened, r-right everyone? A-America is really the bad guy b-because they killed a lot of people in a few seconds and it's arguably worse than all the atrocities glorious Nippon committed, r-right?

You can still see deformed nips because of the bombs.

And why are you making it as if i'm defending Japan? Do you think I give a shit about the nukes, nanking, the jews(really, jews? I'm a jew and
even I don't like jews) whatever the hell happened 100 years ago?

This is anime, if you're not able to differentiate between fiction and RL then you need to get some medication, stop trying to force your political views in an anime forum. Really.
E96825Apr 5, 2016 3:16 PM
Apr 5, 2016 3:15 PM

Jul 2014
E96825 said:
Bukkake_Princess said:

Nanking never happened, r-right everyone? A-America is really the bad guy b-because they killed a lot of people in a few seconds and it's arguably worse than all the atrocities glorious Nippon committed, r-right?

You can still see deformed nips because of the bombs.

And why are you making it as if i'm defending Japan? Do you think I give a shit about the nukes, nanking, the jews(really, jews?) whatever the hell happened 100 years ago?

This is an anime, if you're not able to differentiate between fiction and RL then you need to get some medication, stop trying to force your political views in an anime forum. Really.

Just pointing things out when I see them, m8. Not thinking whether or not you give a shit about old events.

Except those aren't political views, and I wasn't talking about the anime but rather the shitfest about "hurr r-remember the 2 bombs!!"; nice try tho.

I don't understand those who are getting pissy about characters being Pro-Jap imperialism because it's obvious the writers are trying to set a realistic setting. Hell, I don't even think the show is going to focus on that stuff to begin with.
Apr 5, 2016 3:16 PM

Jan 2014
ehhh it was ok I guess. The engrish was the best part of this episode.

Well it's offical guys. Re Zero is going to be anime of the season. This was really the only show that looked like it could match it, but it's not even close Actually I remembered Kiznaiver is gonna come out soon. So if trigger can't make it as good as KLK then Zero is gonna be anime of the season hands down

Nonetheless I'll keep watching this. 3/5
Apr 5, 2016 3:18 PM

Jul 2013
i think it was pretty good for a first episode
that cliffhanger keeps me wishing for next week's episode
Apr 5, 2016 3:19 PM

Nov 2007
The number of peanut butter on bread here need to realize two wrongs don't make right. Japan's atrocities in China and Korea, the US bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the Nazi's genocide of the Jews, the Israel's bombing of Palestine, the massacre of Kurds by Saddam, the War on Iraq for no WMDs. Everything is wrong. Stop justifying one wrong with another.

Peace.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Apr 5, 2016 3:27 PM
Jul 2018
Interesting first episode. It's likely that I'll be sticking with this one all the way if it keeps this up.
Apr 5, 2016 3:38 PM

Feb 2015
Bukkake_Princess said:
>tfw people are pissy about about pro-japanese imperialism when this show is trying to make a realistic setting

c'mon guys, just because a show has a character who believes in certain ideals or whatever doesn't mean the show itself is trying to advocate those ideals.

Also, bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki were justified.

E96825 said:

Nanking never happened, r-right everyone? A-America is really the bad guy b-because they killed a lot of people in a few seconds and it's arguably worse than all the atrocities glorious Nippon committed, r-right? U-Unit 731 is a hoax like the Holocaust, r-right?

Mod edit: Combined double post

Regarding unit 731 its crimes where hidden by the US so they could use that research and every scientist involved granted imunity.

You also have to consider that the us also has its fair share of human experiments such as the more recent MK ultra. And lets not talk about all the war crimes in vietnam including the use of napalm which is devastating and dying from it terribly painful.
Every country did shit that they should be ashamed of during war times. WW2 started, and the nazi party rose because of the humiliation sufered by the german people in WW1.
I'm from Portugal and even i admit that some stuff we did in africa in the over the years was not justified.

This anime, so far hasnt, said anything positive about the war. It just showed how people were like in those troubled days...
Apr 5, 2016 3:45 PM

Jan 2016
the first episode was really good! im hoping the main character has a chance to analyze his black & white morality later on. although i like the animation and story concept, so far im not really fond of any of the characters
Apr 5, 2016 3:47 PM

Apr 2013
Interesting episode, but hopefully the mc stops being so naive. I didn't feel like this was anything like Baccano btw, as both the tone and style seem to be very different.
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Apr 5, 2016 3:59 PM

Jul 2013
I expected this anime to be super boring, but this ep was actually pretty engaging. It looks promising!
Apr 5, 2016 4:00 PM

Apr 2015
Although this episode's more of a setup, the way it seems to be going is pretty interesting. Decent characters so far and the OP looks cool as well.
Apr 5, 2016 4:09 PM

Apr 2013
The MC is already annoying with his naive and cringing mentality. Seriously? Calling spies cowards because they engage in underhanded tactics which is the basis of their role. Wish some females were included in it, nothing more boring than a all one gender cast show. Don't really care about the pro-Japan nationalist feel to it, I mean this is for a Japanese audience so it makes sense why they will gloss over crimes they committed to appeal to their consumers who might be put off.
Apr 5, 2016 4:12 PM

Oct 2012
I like where this is going, didn't take a whole lot of time beforehand to prepare or hype myself so I came out of it just enjoying and loving pretty much everything.

Loved the OP and the animation, can't wait for more. Actually I'm probably gonna look for the source material, seeing as how this seems like a pretty decent read for later.
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Apr 5, 2016 4:13 PM

Jun 2008
This will clearly be the best comedy of the season.
Apr 5, 2016 4:32 PM

Mar 2013
I have been waiting so long for a decent first episode of an anime. Looks promising on so many levels. I hope the tension and the interest lasts. This has the makings of something awesome.
Apr 5, 2016 4:37 PM

Aug 2015
This was interesting. Loved the whole joker stuff.
Apr 5, 2016 4:55 PM

Oct 2011
OMG this gave me goosebumps. Dat suspense OMFG.
Apr 5, 2016 5:06 PM

Sep 2013
Very decent episode, i like the 8 civilian "monsters" mentality already.

but guys lets be real here... if you love moe crap shows, useless female cast that do zero contribution to the story (only there to fight your silly WAIFU wars) then don't bother with this anime... Yeah also if your unable to differentiate other characters unless they have an unrealistic hair color(Blue/Green?) you will have a hard time adjusting to the character design that ACTUALLY suit the atmosphere of the show.

There is a guy who's whining about how the "engrish" of the show ruined his "immersion"... are you serious? its already established that anime suck at that unless its your first time hearing someone talking in english in an anime i don't see why its even worth nitpicking on... even Hollywood is bad when they make their actors talk in other languages.

one of the cons is (under-developed characters)?.... in episode 1? ... Really?

that is the dumbest thing i ever heard in the history of this forums.

I don't usually make posts like this but reading some of the posts in this thread is frustrating... its hard to find people that can make valid points that worth a discussion nowadays.
Apr 5, 2016 5:12 PM

Sep 2011
A_Little_Birdy said:

The thing is Japan likes to glorify their war efforts when it is in truth just genocide, torture and rape. I am not an American but even I can tell the propaganda themes in this show like the part where they made japan look like the Victims in that television broadcast flashback about how they got tricked or some shit like that.

It sickens me even today that they would pull out the victim card despite the atrocities that they have done, the people in Japan must be brainwashed to the max to even be able to believe what they did was right.

Japan does not like to glorify in it's war efforts. It tries to bury its head in the sand and pretend that it didn't happen!! They are 2 very different things. The west is far more guilty of glorifying war and their war efforts than Japan.

It is true though that recently there has been a strong nationalism drive in Japanese politics. For instance the JSDF can now be posted overseas in peacekeeping missions which was previously blocked at a constitutional level in Japan.

Still .. the prize for war glorification definitely goes to the west. Just look at the number of war and western movies that have been produced in the past!
Apr 5, 2016 5:16 PM

Apr 2014
Ehhhhh seems like a poor man's Baccano.
Doesn't feel like they're going to do anything with their characters either.
But I like the atmosphere and music at least.
Apr 5, 2016 5:36 PM

Oct 2015
very interesting to follow weekly. Very intense final and interesting how the work the joker game . I love the series with History background.
I am Argentine, so is not very good my English, sorry for the many typing errors.

Apr 5, 2016 5:43 PM

Feb 2015
My expectations were low so this was pretty darn good. Seems like it'll be a fun show.
Apr 5, 2016 6:00 PM

Jul 2007
scruffykiwi said:
A_Little_Birdy said:

The thing is Japan likes to glorify their war efforts when it is in truth just genocide, torture and rape. I am not an American but even I can tell the propaganda themes in this show like the part where they made japan look like the Victims in that television broadcast flashback about how they got tricked or some shit like that.

It sickens me even today that they would pull out the victim card despite the atrocities that they have done, the people in Japan must be brainwashed to the max to even be able to believe what they did was right.

Japan does not like to glorify in it's war efforts. It tries to bury its head in the sand and pretend that it didn't happen!! They are 2 very different things. The west is far more guilty of glorifying war and their war efforts than Japan.

It is true though that recently there has been a strong nationalism drive in Japanese politics. For instance the JSDF can now be posted overseas in peacekeeping missions which was previously blocked at a constitutional level in Japan.

Still .. the prize for war glorification definitely goes to the west. Just look at the number of war and western movies that have been produced in the past!

Actually it is shifting towards glorifying it now, with the rise of nationalism and call for recreating an army.

Stuff like Kantai Collection would not exist otherwise
Apr 5, 2016 6:16 PM

May 2015
That animation and art direction, IG is starting to win my love.

Interesting first episode, and finally! A all boys anime! And realistic character designs...

I don't see the Japan war propaganda, it looks normal if you compare how patriotic USA war movies are... There are no good or bad sides in war
Apr 5, 2016 6:21 PM

Jan 2008
Sakuma listed as supporting, while some of the other 8 spies listed as main. Welp, it was nice knowing you Sakuma...unless something interesting happens next episode.
Apr 5, 2016 6:22 PM

Jul 2014
It was cool, could tone it down on the "Oh we're spies and do/know cool spy things feel."

But other than that it was watchable definitely will watch and seen where it goes in the next episodes.
Apr 5, 2016 6:24 PM

Apr 2014
Great episode, definitely gonna watch more of it. Also, The art looked fucking amazing! Original Character designs, great color pallet and smooth animation!
Apr 5, 2016 6:25 PM

Apr 2015
I'll give it another episode considering that "Part 1" was in this episode's title. Characters are bland (appearance and personality), a driving narrative doesn't appear to be present, setting is cool I guess. The premise alone is what is forcing me to give this another chance.
Apr 5, 2016 6:34 PM

Dec 2014
my type of show

5/5
Apr 5, 2016 7:08 PM

Jan 2015
The OP was amazing. The engrish was one of the better ones that I've heard. I can't wait to see how this progresses. I hope the MC doesn't remain bland throughout the season.
Apr 5, 2016 7:11 PM

Jun 2014
This was amazing. I loved how they played their joker game.
MC is pretty naive it seems and I liked Miyoshi, he seems cool.
Hoping to see spies in action.
5/5
Apr 5, 2016 7:41 PM

Apr 2014
The card game seemed fun, reminded me of cheating when i was younger.
---------My Profile------------
Apr 5, 2016 7:42 PM

Sep 2015
Uhm I think I missed something but.. why is our MC with anti spy mindset at spy school at first place?
Apr 5, 2016 7:58 PM

Jun 2013
That was a GREAT first episode!
Apr 5, 2016 8:11 PM

Feb 2012
NerdyNekoSama said:
Uhm I think I missed something but.. why is our MC with anti spy mindset at spy school at first place?

He is a soldier.

The army sent him there to supervise the spy school.

Or that's what I understood.
Apr 5, 2016 8:15 PM

Oct 2012
That was a lot more exciting then I anticipated. Looking forward to what they offer in future episodes.
I think this will be good for a 12 episode series, Short and sweet.
Apr 5, 2016 8:19 PM

Jan 2016
Damn. What i expected at first from this episode was to see interesting MC--(sixxx-shaamee-faceeess 8 of them, am i wrong?) to be introduced. An now they are looks more mysterious than ever.

Being a spy is kind of sad choice. To have no real identity.. ;-;

Holmes15 said:
The MC is already annoying with his naive and cringing mentality. Seriously? Calling spies cowards because they engage in underhanded tactics which is the basis of their role. Wish some females were included in it, nothing more boring than a all one gender cast show. Don't really care about the pro-Japan nationalist feel to it, I mean this is for a Japanese audience so it makes sense why they will gloss over crimes they committed to appeal to their consumers who might be put off.

Annoying? '-' Precisely i think probably sakuma is a good character who fills the episode, with his perspective and going in to it. I like this character. Although he is more likely being the fooled one. And i guess, his personality will be change gradually as the story going on.

There was something that missing. Yeah! Ofc female. Guys-role-only really makes me to feel.. yuck. forcing me to throw up. Yeah greet fuck off to all same handsome faces. I prefer that most mysteirous scary old man!! Trolololol seems so rigid. Okay, this anime feels rigid but beside it's so interesting. But i will try to follow this. I'm sure that it will be interesting with woman characterization.

Anyway, i didn't feel too much about baccano vibes.. i meant baccano's genre is action thriller mysteries with a some warm comedy inside. Maybe the backgrounds are similiars. But i think it's quite definitely different and i can't compare this with baccano, at all. Meh '-')/

We did this every day that summer. There wasn’t a day we missed.

"I love you, air conditioner."
Apr 5, 2016 8:38 PM

Jul 2009
Awesome first episode, this show has great potential!

I laughed out loud when the foreigner was yelling for them to take off their shoes "ARE YOU EVEN JAPANESE?" xD

I wonder if the show is going for evolving the MC from his "sheep" mentality or if it's gonna be him trying to confirm his thinking is right. Because personally I can't stand his views. As if committing suicide is some kind of great thing.
Fai said:
Hmm, decent episode.
The good:
- The direction is perfect. The cinematography is perfect. The music is perfect as expected from Production IG.
- While the story does not seem to be clear, the set up for it is intriguing enough.

The undecided:
- The MC is a complete idiot. I know it is usual to have a "straightforward guy" as MC, but it was outright second hand embarrassment through the whole episode to watch him. I hope for some sort of twist.

The Bad:
- Under-developed characters. Apart from "MR.Nippon Banzai" MC, all of the other characters except for the school's boss, look bland and samey. Introducing a shitload of characters at once usually takes a lot of writing chops and in this case seems to have been a mistake.

It's just the first episode. Obviously it's gonna be hard to tell them all apart. And I'd argue they're supposed to look "samey" they were once ordinary civilians that are now supposed to blend in with their settings. What good is it if they're flashy and stand out. Worst spy ever.

But otherwise I agree, the MC is a complete idiot lol. Let's hope that changes.
InugirlzApr 5, 2016 8:43 PM
Apr 5, 2016 8:44 PM

Jun 2015
This is actually very very good as a first episode!
Apr 5, 2016 9:07 PM

Oct 2013
???? i can tell about their faces and names, i guess all of you are lazy to remember, or want more colorful features like typical modern anime?
Apr 5, 2016 9:13 PM

Jun 2015
DoctorWasabi said:
Well it's offical guys. Re Zero is going to be anime of the season. This was really the only show that looked like it could match it, but it's not even close Actually I remembered Kiznaiver is gonna come out soon. So if trigger can't make it as good as KLK then Zero is gonna be anime of the season hands down.

It's only the first week, it's too soon to be announcing what the anime of the season will be. JoJo Part 4 will most likely end up being the top anime anyway. Plus there's still Bungou Stray Dogs yet to start, and if it lives up to the hype surrounding it, it could be end up being a top contender. I've also heard good stuff about Sakamoto desu ga?, so there's a bit of hype surrounding that as well. A good start doesn't necessarily mean something wll be good throughout.

Anyway, i watched the first episode earlier this morning, and I kind of liked it. Didn't know what to expect, but I reckon I'll stick with this show and see what it becomes.
"Hurry up with my damn croissants."
Apr 5, 2016 9:13 PM

Oct 2013
RinFTW said:
Very decent episode, i like the 8 civilian "monsters" mentality already.

but guys lets be real here... if you love moe crap shows, useless female cast that do zero contribution to the story (only there to fight your silly WAIFU wars) then don't bother with this anime... Yeah also if your unable to differentiate other characters unless they have an unrealistic hair color(Blue/Green?) you will have a hard time adjusting to the character design that ACTUALLY suit the atmosphere of the show.

There is a guy who's whining about how the "engrish" of the show ruined his "immersion"... are you serious? its already established that anime suck at that unless its your first time hearing someone talking in english in an anime i don't see why its even worth nitpicking on... even Hollywood is bad when they make their actors talk in other languages.

one of the cons is (under-developed characters)?.... in episode 1? ... Really?

that is the dumbest thing i ever heard in the history of this forums.

I don't usually make posts like this but reading some of the posts in this thread is frustrating... its hard to find people that can make valid points that worth a discussion nowadays.

people complaining about under-developed characters is not my first times i hear, i mean i read. some people are quite.... ''different''
Apr 5, 2016 9:25 PM

Aug 2013
Hi3i said:
rsc-pl said:
Hopefully they won't try to whitewash anything
Why?
In almost every hollywood movie its the same "Fuck yeah America, everyone else is bad!"

Your quote is wrong, I didn't say it. I would never say something like this.
Especially that 'Muricans are masters of manipulation,as you said.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Apr 5, 2016 9:28 PM

Jan 2014
DMoC said:
DoctorWasabi said:
Well it's offical guys. Re Zero is going to be anime of the season. This was really the only show that looked like it could match it, but it's not even close Actually I remembered Kiznaiver is gonna come out soon. So if trigger can't make it as good as KLK then Zero is gonna be anime of the season hands down.

It's only the first week, it's too soon to be announcing what the anime of the season will be. JoJo Part 4 will most likely end up being the top anime anyway. Plus there's still Bungou Stray Dogs yet to start, and if it lives up to the hype surrounding it, it could be end up being a top contender. I've also heard good stuff about Sakamoto desu ga?, so there's a bit of hype surrounding that as well. A good start doesn't necessarily mean something wll be good throughout.

Anyway, i watched the first episode earlier this morning, and I kind of liked it. Didn't know what to expect, but I reckon I'll stick with this show and see what it becomes.

I loved the first season of JoJo, and half of the second season, and I would like to see JoJo 4, but I still need to watch the second half of s2, and s3. Obviously when an anime such as JoJo gets another season, it's fanbase gets more loyal. Meaning the score on a shows first season is in most cases, is alot lower than the second or third season. This is because the people who are watching the later seasons are the ones who are truly enjoying what the anime has to offer. I mean take a look at Gintama. Thats a perfect example beside this

Seeing Stray Dogs having a split cour right off the bat shows that the people who are making this have alot of confidence in it's success. I looked at the trailers and it seems ehh to me. Judging an overall show merely on previews is not a good way to judge the entire anime, but the point of a preview is to get you interested into it, and for me personally it just looks meh. Who knows maybe I'm wrong and it gets really really good when it starts airing, but I really doubt it tbh

Sakamoto desu ga being solely a comedy right of the bat means it's not going to be aots. The show does look amusing, but comedy is subjective.

Multiple upon multiple people have told me about how Re Zero is only going to get better. And they make that statement from reading the chapters of the manga.
Apr 5, 2016 9:32 PM

Nov 2014
I am not smart enough for this.

Apr 5, 2016 9:36 PM

Dec 2012
Oh, look! Adults! (At least, characters behaving like ones)! Tadaima! :))

OK, easily a good start - a stylish presentation, a good VA cast, and serious topics.

I don't know where it is supposed to go yet, but didn't see any glorification of Japanese nationalism discussed so far in the board. If anything, the poignant difference between the philosophies of Lt. Sakuma and Colonel Yuuki and the D-Agency show reoccurring problems between Intelligence, military, and politicians, which I believe any modern country shares either experience and history or insight to an extent.

Also, a Joker's Game could be interpreted as a Fool's Game. Learn from it, because no matter how one serves their country - heroically or cynically, the WWII ended with unprecedented number of causalities and those were all kinds of people. There's no such thing as unnatural death being better for ones and no to others. The tragedy was just the same for everyone and the WWII is the perfect example of this.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» novel license

theek1 - Jul 12, 2022

1 by NemuriNezumi »»
Jan 14, 6:55 PM

Poll: » Joker Game Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2016

154 by canadianvice »»
Oct 28, 2022 4:17 PM

» Why such low score ?

Shomix - May 21, 2016

22 by ina6_- »»
Jul 9, 2022 8:13 AM

Poll: » Joker Game Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 26, 2016

207 by metawin »»
Aug 6, 2021 9:52 PM

Poll: » Joker Game Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 19, 2016

178 by metawin »»
Aug 6, 2021 9:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.