Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »
Mar 15, 2017 10:31 AM

Mar 2008
9/10 but was close to giving it a 10. Pretty much liked all of the main cast and every single episode was incredibly entertaining. The series as a whole felt really fresh to me somehow.
So happy there's a 2nd season!!
Mar 29, 2017 9:16 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
This was such an enjoyable series, no a fantastic series. Ever have a bad day and feel stressed, watch KonoSuba and just forget about your troubles.

That double Explosion between Wiz and Megumin, GOLD. :)
Liked that spell Aqua used with her flower rod, pretty cool. Funny how Darkness just stands there as the Destroyer starts falling apart.

That final Explosion by Megumin was so good. Overall my favorite girl in the show. Looking forward to season 2.
10/10

Apr 2, 2017 3:36 PM

Feb 2015
Bit of a strange ending, but I suppose it makes sense, seeing how they confirmed a season 2 right away. Overall, it was pretty enjoyable. Megumin is definitely best girl.
May 5, 2017 6:56 PM

May 2015
I love how literally the only reason anyone is busting their a$$ is for some dumb & selfish reason. Darkness is a masochist and wants to experience pain via the fortress explosion, all the guys wanted to save the town just for the succubi (っ˘ڡ˘ς), Megumin wants to be better than Wiz at Explosion Magic and Kazuma wants to keep the house he got for free. There’s literally no nobility(?) in this anime just everyone trying to accomplish something for their own gain (everyone is an @sshole trying to help themselves)... Taking in consideration that is on purpose to make the comedy shine this is simply a hilarious show.

Jun 5, 2017 12:37 PM
May 2012
Vhailor said:
Okay, I concede. Now that I have re-watched the season, while it wasn't laugh-out-loud funny, the show was consistently entertaining and had a lot of heart. But what really made the show (at least for me) was the voice acting for the three main girls, especially Aqua. Going to raise the score to 8.

exactly
was a pretty fun anime to watch
Jul 25, 2017 8:24 PM

Jul 2012
We get 3 beautifully animated explosions all in one episode :O The dual cast was great.

All the characters were so fun to watch, especially Megumin and Kazuma 😊
Really looking forward to their adventures in S2!
Aug 24, 2017 12:06 PM

Jun 2017
Thank god there is a second season huh^^

I really like the art style of this show! The scenes where they prepare for a Magical Attack reminds me of Youjo Senki, therefore I FKIN LOVE IT!

And of course...

Oct 2, 2017 12:55 PM

Jun 2013
Wow, Konosuba definately exceded my expectations. It was so hilarious, the jokes were great, the music was good, the characters are well made, it was just so good! 9 out of 10!
"The will to live is stronger than anything else"
Nov 5, 2017 7:32 AM
Mar 2015
it had some episodes with awful animation, however visuals are not as important as how much fun it is to watch so I give it a 10
Jan 15, 2018 3:49 PM

Mar 2016
This episode is just purely incredible, the ACTION just starts from the beginning until the end of the whole episode!!! Darkness' braveness (and fetish), Aqua's insanely powerful sacred break spell and Megumin's devastatingly hellish EXPLOSION that is basically a nuke are just... Thrilling af boi...

I would be really excited for the second season, but I am 1-year late to be excited. I can't feel the hype for an upcoming season... But I can still watch it!

Konosuba's first season is definitely an AMAZING show! However, more people said that the second season is where Konosuba start making itself famous! So, let's go!
Feb 14, 2018 8:04 PM

Sep 2012
They prevented the spider thing from exploding by making the spider thing explode.

Yeah that about sums it up.

4/10
Feb 16, 2018 12:28 PM

Apr 2015
I'm sure Kazuma was really wishing he'd gone with Eris a few episodes ago at the end. Looks like his misfortune will continue into next season.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Feb 27, 2018 11:55 PM

May 2016
Awesome show 8/10 deserved.
Mar 19, 2018 2:57 PM

Jan 2015
Nice anime, I really enjoyed it. I rate the first season a 7/10. Now I'm looking forward to watch the second season. As for the episode, Darkness finally shine.
Apr 14, 2018 9:53 PM

Feb 2017
A 10-episode season that can't follow an established tone, contains two filler episodes, and on top of that a rushed ending. That's an impressive amount of pacing issues for such a short show. I liked some of the jokes, mostly how the supporting characters bounced off Kazuma's personality, but the rest of the content felt off.
Apr 19, 2018 11:58 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Saw it yesterday, aside me not thinking such a show deserves this hype, since there are far better comedies outhere IMO, I would say it does indeed boost a good cast.
Between the main ones, if I had to choose I would go with Aqua > Darkness > Megumi (with this one tied with Darkness at times), all of them are very funny girls but while Aqua can be looking everything but charming at some scenes, she still has those allures and overall I like her character.

Wiz also grown on me considered she was just introduced on ep9 I believe, such a cute Linch.
Seems the anime skipped some content and she was actually introduced earlier on, so I will look forward to read it on the LN before I give S2 a try.

8.3/10 = 8
Needs more alligators!!
Nov 28, 2018 7:53 PM

May 2013
6/10

Gags overused, strongly disliked Aqua, characters didn't really develop much :/

The diary was funny though. And some characters were likable, like Kazuma himself, Darkness, Dullahan, the other kouhai goddess... :X
Dec 30, 2018 8:06 PM
Jul 2018
Got better as it went along. Started at 5.5, then 6.5, and now 7 with these last two episodes. Pleasant surpise.
Feb 15, 2019 1:22 AM
Oct 2016
the most beautiful thing in this episode i think when megumin and wiz chanting spell together, the sound of the spell chanting freak me out. haha
Feb 18, 2019 9:43 AM
Jan 2019
What can I say? It is a very funny anime, which goes beyond the parameters of the isekai genre, which is good, since it is different from everything else. That made me laugh a lot. LOL. PS: I can say it's the first anime of 10 chapters I've seen xd.
Feb 19, 2019 9:46 PM

Apr 2014
-The teamwork by the group and the town as a whole was fun to see.
-Darkness's true identity O_o
-Naturally the teleportation destination was somewhere unfavorable, but it was either that or them.
-Meh episode overall, and not really much in the way of an ending or any sort of conclusion to cap an arc of episodes.

The show was an enjoyable watch overall. While the first half was great, the second half started feeling rather stale as the novelty of the situation wore off, the setting becoming familiar, and the character dynamics were done being established. The antics also became somewhat overused and repetitive at times. That being said, it was amusing to see how this show intentionally made what would normally be one-off situations of comedy or absurdity into quite consequential events, from panty-stealing causing the town's loss of their #1 warrior which changed the dynamic of confrontations with enemies, to target practice at a random isolated castle leading to the group's fame, to a spectacular AOE attack that damaged the surrounding area actually leading to the protagonists having to repay for heavy damages which resulted in the continuation of their questing and of that dysfunctional yet cohesive team of theirs.

Aside from Megumin, I don't really care much for the characters independently. Kazuma is rather mean at times and too self-centered with little individual ability to back it up on his own, and Aqua can be pretty annoying during some scenes and also self-centered. Darkness is alright. However, when they're all interacting with each other they make for a hilarious and entertaining cast that react and bounce off of one another splendidly. They compensate for the insufferable elements of one another, and this extends even to how all of their successes and victories in battle were truly team efforts.

1st Half: 8/10
2nd half: 6/10

Overall rating: 7/10

Apr 25, 2019 8:46 PM

Jul 2009
Damn, I'm surprised I was able to finish this in one week. That's just goes to show you how good this show is :)

Double Explosion!!! Megumi and Wiz!!! For once Aqua was useful.

Damn, Darkness name is Lalatina :)

Now Kazuma has to pay for his crimes for sending the bomb for some King's mansion.

Gonna watch OVA then S2 for sure!

I give it 8.5-9/10!
Jun 2, 2019 5:08 PM

Nov 2010
It's entertaining to watch, however only the so called "dream sequence" with Darkness made me LOL real hard. I had a few laughs here and there though.

The main characters are very likable that's why I'll still give this show an 8/10. I was kinda hoping there'd be some kind of romantic development, but I guess that ain't gonna happen in this show.
Aug 16, 2019 8:36 AM
Jul 2018
Am i the only one who thinks this anime and this episode particularly looks like a parody of Fairy Tail?
Sep 22, 2019 5:06 AM

May 2016
Watching Kazuma and the ladies work together to stop the Destroyer was an absolute thrill to watch. Despite not having magical powers, Lalatina's bravery and twisted masochism definitely roused up everyone else to fight for the sake of those sexy, sexy succubi. With all those immensely powerful spells and giant explosions, this show really knew how to end this first season with a bang!

It was pretty unfortunate that Aqua's luck had rubbed onto Kazuma because his first glimpse at the outside world would be on a carriage straight to prison. I wonder how he'll get out of that situation in the next season~

Dec 4, 2019 2:17 AM

Aug 2018
This was a very Great anime and it was the most hilarious thing I ever saw just wonderful
And this is isekai done right 9.5/10
Dec 28, 2019 4:21 AM

Jan 2016
Yeah idk. Guess this series wasn't for me. There's moments that definitely had me laughing and I was glad to watch a series parody the isekai genre. But I felt as though the show went absolutely nowhere, a lot of the comedy got stale as episodes progressed (even though episodes 9+10 were imo the funniest) and the characters weren't really that interesting.

Still, season 2 is rated higher so I might give it a shot. I'm feeling a 5-6/10.

Also, Aqua is the worst. Megumin gang
Dec 28, 2019 2:07 PM

Oct 2019
Less plot, more jokes. It worked, somehow. Got a little tired of it towards the end, but it was definitely a funny first season! 8/10 Very solid start.
Mar 3, 2020 9:33 PM

Dec 2019
Okay that was some epic fighting going on vs the destroyer, that ending tho LMAO xD
                                                         🖤   

Mar 20, 2020 8:42 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Pretty epic finale with the exhilarating action and more of that glorious comedy!

I just freakin' love this show xD. Kazuma and Wiz's little moment there plus the Adventurer's deep ties to this town (those succubus, lmfao) was mad hilarious. this is just fantastic stuff! Wiz really is OP, gee.

But of course there wasn't going to be a happy ending at the end of it. Looks like Kazuma's luck might've just backfired a bit but I reckon he should be at least a little thankful that it didn't like blow up an entire town or two xD. As long as the owner is safe (and condolences to him of course), this is just about safe...

It's been a really fun ride binging this once again! All the girls are great in their own ways; Megumin the "crazy", Lalatina the "pervert" and Aqua the "useless goddess", and Kazuma, a true gender equality advocate lol. Animation drops ought to be the last worry for this show, like really.

With that said though, there's no denying that a few of the gags felt a little repetitive at times. Episode 9 took an interesting turn, I must say, but it was a treat nonetheless.

Going to stick with my initial 8.60/10 rating, and I'll make sure to finish Season 2 (and the OVAs, of course) by the 25th to watch the Kurenai Densetsu Movie! Oh, I'm looking forward to the next installments!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 31, 2020 10:49 PM

Jun 2019
Hha in this last part, I expected some flooding rain from Aqua, but they gave a chance to Megumin's explosion xD

But anyway, It was hilarious to watch their inferior daily life and their ending lol (where is luck?)ヽ(゜▽゜ )-C<(/;◇;)/~ 10/8.5
lettuce<3
Apr 15, 2020 12:11 AM

Jul 2016
Preventing a huge mechanical spider from exploding by making parts of its interior explode... g e n i u s.

Kinda decent way to conclude this first season. Not as good as the previous episodes since this series loses a bit of its charm once it decides to take things seriously but at least, the absurdity was still present in some moments such as the diary scene, the part with Wiz sucking Kazuma's life out and of course, the part with the male adventurers fighting only to protect the succubi ladies.

Overall, it wasn't a bad series if I'm honest. I liked Kazuma as MC and the girls have certain charm (yeah, even Aqua though my patience runs thin every time she starts acting like a bitch) but there were only two or three episodes that I found truly enjoyable. The rest were so-so.

6,5/10->6/10 - Hope the second season and movie can be more consistently funny.
Jun 12, 2020 12:27 PM
Feb 2020
I don't know why HBO max has 11 episodes for season 1 listed, but it does and that's the reason I'll be talking about episode 11, 9, and the whole season here. Just in case it's episode 1 of season 2, and HBO Max messed up, I'll talk about this there too... I just won't be watching season 2 because of these episodes.

I hated them. Episode 11 and 9 showed blatant sexual harassment. It was disgusting. Keep in mind, I'm not someone who says everything is sexist, or is sexual harassment, or anything like that.

I get the show is supposed to be sexual and is suppose to have sex jokes. I get that. There are plenty of shows, movies, and anime that do that kind of thing. I've seen some those kinds of shows with sex jokes... I don't like all of them, but I know of them and I've seen them. I know what kind of jokes they were trying to pull as a full "season as a whole" thing. But episode 9 and 11 (could be the first episode of season 2 and HBO max messed up, or it could be that they messed up here... I don't know) took it way too far with the sexual and went up to sexual harassment.

I was sexually harassed 4 times in my life. It's not something to joke about. The only reason why I watched as much as I could is because I have a completionist problem. When I start something, I have to complete it, or else I go mad. That's why it's hard to start and finish a series that's ongoing... since I don't know if it will end in a cliffhanger or not and if it will be cancelled. My brain just can't handle it. So, I had to complete this season. I will not start the next season, or any season after it (if it gets a third season, etc.).

Just in case if you don't know which scenes I'm talking about that are sexual harassment, or if you don't remember the episodes that I'm talking about, here is a very quick breakdown for the episodes listed:

Episode 9:

This is the episode that involves the succubi. The perv goes in and orders a sexual dream. He goes back to their house to sleep so he can dream the sexual dream he ordered. Now, him doing this succubus thing isn't what got to me. Even though I don't like nudity and random sex scenes, I've seen GoT... So, I can tolerate nudity if I have to for a show. My issue was when he went into the bath and Darkness entered. Because, He commands her to do this sexual stuff, even though she didn't want to. Now, I feel as though writers could have written it in such a way that either of these things could have happened to make the scene alright:

1. Darkness says, "no" and leaves.
2. They could've changed the scene entirely to make it not happen at all... maybe he falls asleep in his bed instead and either has his dream or he wakes up to the sound of the succubus being captured.

But, no, they chose the route to have Darkness listen to him and made her feel like she had no choice. Honestly, depending on how far the dude was going to have Darkness go, it would've been considered rape.... even though they didn't go that far, it was still not right. Even people with Darkness' sexual mindset (her being a masochist) have some form of dignity. Their sexual desires shouldn't be an excuse to write them as a female who just listens to any guy who forces them to do sexual things to them. But, surprisingly, this wasn't as bad as episode 11.

Episode 11:

This is the episode where the perv (yes, I refuse to say his name) is a moron and puts on the necklace at Wiz's shop. She tells the perv that it can't be taken off till his wish has been full filled and he will die on the 5th day, if it hasn't been completed by then. Now, if they had done this without the sexual harassment, which is pretty easy to do so, it would've been funny. But, after he hears this, he uses this to get sexual with all the girls. Even Megumin and her rival.... which I checked their ages. Megumin and her rival are around 13 years of age (14 in season 2 and more recent chapters). The perv is between 18-20 years of age (20 in later chapters in book form).... meaning this is pedophilia....

But, anyway, there are many scenes where he gets the girls (except Aqua) to do all the sexual things he wants them to do. The authors honestly got these women to just accept it. They just accept it cause they "care" about him. It's just disgusting.... I don't know what others words to use to describe this monstrosity. He shoves his cock towards Megumin's face.... to try to force her to clean it (again, PEDOPHILIA). He forces himself against Wiz's breasts and legs. he gets Darkness to wash herself in front of him and to exercise to stare at her breasts. He tricks Megumin and her rival to play strip Rock, Paper, Scissors.... (PEDOPHILIA)...and it just doesn't end.

They put up with it because, "I care about him"... "No one else will accept me". That kind of stuff is actually what victims say about their abusers, harassers, and rapists to justify what happened to them. The writers actually wrote the females of this story to act and feel this way.

I absolutely despise this anime. 0/10.
Salutations! In the name of Saturn, I'll punish you!
Jul 20, 2020 8:35 AM

Feb 2020
This episode was surprisingly epic ! Though as usual, it ended badly for this poor Kazuma...
I give this show a 6/10. It was very funny at times, and there was a bit of actual development given to the characters which I really liked, but it wasn't as good as I was hoping for it to be.
Until episode 7, the eps were always following the same scheme which really grew old. Fortunately the 4 last episodes were much better, but it still wasn't eniugh, I really think the show should've gotten a real plot and the characters should've gotten a bit more depth.
I didn't dislike them though, Kazuma was hilarious, Aqua as well (I don't understand why she gets so much hate, she makes things fun in my opinion), Darkness was also very funny... I'd say the one I liked the least was Megumin. Given all the hype surrounding her, I really was expecting more. I didn't even find her to be that funny actually... But well, at least she was likable.
I'm definitely planning on watching the second season despite my criticisms !
FafetteJul 30, 2020 8:30 AM
Oct 4, 2020 12:30 PM
Sep 2020
That fight with the destroyer gave me goosebumps! Season 1 was amazing! Can’t wait to watch the second one!
Nov 17, 2020 1:59 PM

Oct 2013
That autodestruction process was exceptionally long, lol. They were able to do hella lot of things in the meantime.

Awesome finale for very cool series! This anime was hilarious with some moderate lewd moments that did not dominate over the comedy elements.
Dec 17, 2020 9:45 AM

Jun 2020
“I won’t ask what she’s going to suck” LMAOOO GET OUT KAZUMA HE IS HILARIOUS!!!!! And that Lalatina bit lmaooooo

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jan 29, 2021 12:08 PM

Feb 2020
Well, it was an ok first season. The animation looked nice.
SerafosJan 8, 3:44 AM
Mar 3, 2021 6:05 PM

Jan 2021
The art at the end was very adorable!
Mar 9, 2021 8:54 AM

Aug 2014
I came for Megumin's EXPLOSION and stayed for Aqua and Darkness :D
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Apr 17, 2021 3:59 AM

Jan 2021
Coronatite?? Wait, hold on..seems like people knew that the word Corona indicates disaster back from 2016 itself..😅.
And " I won't ask suck what or where, cuz I 'm not the oblivious type" man this show knows it's there for making fun of isekai troupes and nails it to perfection🤣

That revelation of castle blowing up at the end, so much for Kazuma's reward expectations lol

May 9, 2021 4:33 PM

Jun 2020
So they're facing a well-known enemy and a strong one as well "The Destroyer" is their enemy this episode

I love that Darkness finally hits the spotlight as well as the others giving them a proper showcase of their power and Megumin had a second chance to use her power in a day twice

But at the end of the day they did it, they finished the quest and saved the city well done for the party but the Coronatite got teleported at the wrong place so much for that

All in all the show was a fun ride I love the comedy so much as well as the battles and very much enjoyed every last bit of the scenes had a good time for this and I'm happy that the second season is announced as well, Good show.
Jun 14, 2021 11:31 AM
Jul 2018
Re-watching
Re-watching this series entertained me! This show is great!

This is the last episode, huh? They defeated the Destroyer with that epic combo with the other Adventurers! Now that is epic teamwork! This anime series haven't showed us any Adventurers being mean to one another, so I can say that they all have a really nice relationship with one another, that is amazing!

At the part where both Megumin and Wiz used their Explosion magic at the same time on that mobile fortress, we can see a very owoistic shot showed to us by the animators in the series. It reminded me of Saber from Fate.

This was the most enthralling shot in this episode in my own opinion!

And as for this one. I don't know, it just looks cool to me so I took a screenshot of it and decided maybe I should share it here too.
Jul 4, 2021 4:38 PM
Jan 2017
Why does no one know Kazuma is the reason Kyouya Mitsurugi isn't around? He beat him in the middle of the street and later said he sold his sword in the gild in front of a couple of dozen people? Giving how much of a big deal Mitsurugi is you think everyone would be know about him doing that?
Aug 4, 2021 4:40 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
A good watch I must say. I giggled a lot throughout the course of it with the absurdity of it all. So much meme potential and slapstick humor that I see why so much of it is still being referenced five years later. Also, it wasn't only the main character with his crushed expectations that got the spotlight. His female companions had their own strengths and blatant weaknesses, which gave them a personality and served as a comic relief from time to time. I definitely see see why so many people liked and recommend this show.

That being said, I found that towards the end some of the jokes weren't hitting as hard as before. There was some sense of repetitiveness with calling Aqua useless when she was actually contributing to the fights, more so than Kazuma even (despite her arrogance and attitude that is). Plus, the way Megumin was still obsessed with Explosion and Darkness expressed masochism got a little bit tiresome and overly "ecchi". Speaking of which, I didn't not anticipate to be so much of it to the point where an entire episode was dedicated to it. Maybe they could have toned it down but I can see why that wasn't the case.

All in all, pretty funny but not quite hilarious. Let's see how much season 2 holds up today.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Aug 10, 2021 9:36 AM

Aug 2018
Pretty nice final episode of season, had all the exciting moments stacked together

But overall I the show didn't live up to the hype for me, but then again I don't expect to love everything in the anime industry. I'd give Konosuba so far 7.2/10
Nov 17, 2021 4:48 PM

Jan 2021
That last EXPLOSION ! was cool
Feb 20, 2022 11:21 AM
Feb 2022
It was good show over all what can ay say more just watch it and you will see
Apr 20, 2022 2:27 PM
Jan 2021
Honestly I expected this series to be pure comedy and nothing else...

However I was wrong. Yes the majority of what happens within the episodes are comedic, there is actual depth for the characters in Kozuma Sato's party along with serious issues that come up within the story. For example, Verdia confronting the town after Megumin's NUMEROUS explosions. There was comedy within that interaction due to Megumin trying to act tough and refuse to stop blowing up his castle, Aqua IMMEDIATELY taking care of the Death Curse on Darkness, which then instantly dismissed any real danger that she had, and Darkness volunteering to be Verdia's sex slave.

I'd describe the general theme of this series to be a light-hearted, comedically dramatic adventure story.

I'm definitely going to watch the second season and I might even finish it today, the same day I'm posting my brief review
Jun 12, 2022 11:08 PM

Jan 2022
hahaha this anime is very entertaining with the comedy in the story, and characters that don't make me bored every episode.

Solid 10/10
“Life is never boring, but some people choose to be bored.”

— Wayne Dyer
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Karoshi- - Jan 12, 2016

387 by S2P_cinephile »»
Apr 24, 12:46 PM

» Netflix English subs are garbage - Crunchyroll is way better

Logikx - Apr 16

17 by HenryLeo123 »»
Apr 24, 2:26 AM

» Who will end up with Kazuma ?

lightning_angad7 - Apr 3

24 by rohan121 »»
Apr 8, 11:28 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2016

371 by 0451 »»
Apr 4, 11:02 AM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2016

225 by 0451 »»
Apr 3, 8:29 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.