Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 31, 2016 7:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well that was actually pretty fun to watch.

This episode featured more action with a decent usage of music. And not to mention, we got some explanation about the individual specialties of the main characters. I think Shihoru even improved with her abilities. Seems like they are still fighting goblins although there's more tougher bastards.

Action was neat in general. I think this might of been my favorite episode. Oh the physical and emotional pain D:

Jan 31, 2016 7:59 AM

Nov 2013
yep. This is SoL.

Author : Nakamura-kun, can you find a solution abut this scene?
Nakamura : Oh, that? just put emotional insert song like all previous episode just to fill another minutes.
Author : 5/5 best idea ever

Just stop advertising the album already. Do you really want the album sold well that much?

But aside for that, let's give the medal to the goblin-kun for this episode, guys.

Finally, they can prove that they aren't at least worse than storm troopers at aiming
GethemalotJan 31, 2016 8:03 AM
Jan 31, 2016 8:05 AM
Dec 2011
Nexxkinn confrimed secretly biggest Grimgar fan in MAL.
Jan 31, 2016 8:37 AM

Apr 2015
To clear some things up. What happened in this episode introduced us to a dark side which will control this story. Death is an omnipotent thing that can happen anytime to anyone, that’s what this tries you to teach.

For the first time they’ve faced the consequences of their actions in the most direct way, death.

Some people maybe think now „I can’t feel bad for his death when I barely knew him as a character“ and yes that’s somewhat the point.

Neither we or them really knew Manato as a person. We as the viewer and them as a team were on the way to get to know each other more but with a finger snap he’s gone like that, forever. It’s supposed to show us and them how fast a human being can die in the blink of an eye and because of a single mistake.

And we see how hard his death hits them emotionally. Each character reacts individually to this and will develop into a different direction. This is the first of many traumatizing things they will have to suffer. First the act of killing but now they face an even more traumatizing experience. The death of a human being that they have known and spent every single day with. It’s actually interesting to see how every single one of them has a different facial expression and gestures, shows you how those basic characters slowly develop into actual complex characters.

So what mistake did they actually do that cost Manato his life? Both Manato and the others made mistakes over and over again without knowing it.

- Manato was way too cautious. He basically healed every single wound even if it was just a scratch and hurt a little bit which caused him to run out of stamina really fast. You can’t blame him he was scarred about the others’ well being and maybe also couldn’t estimate the seriousness of the wound. So in the end it all came down to inexperience and lack of communication.

- Also did you realize that their priest, their healer, was constantly at the front lines basically acting like a tank? The one class that was supposed to be the farthest away from battle was the focus of the battle instead. This was bound to fail sooner or later but they couldn’t help it.

Now they are deprived of their healer, their leader and most of all their voice of reason. If you think about it Manato did a lot of things therefore his loss is especially hard for them.

Manato supervised their finances, he gathered information about good hunting grounds, he planned what they would do each day, he made the strategies and made the calls for certain actions in combat and most of all he was the person that brought them together and kept them together.

-For Shihoru he was the person to see her weak personality and comfort her. They emphasized on that with the scene at the start

-For Yume he was the most caring person who looked out for others, especially Shihoru.

-For Haruhiro he was the closes to a friend in this world.

-For Ranta, well I guess he was the one keeping him at a leash.

-For Mogzo he was another person with a rather calm personality with whom he could be at ease.

Now all that is gone and you see how hard it hits them. Right now they don’t have a perspective and not the will to go on. Soon enough they will have to move on and they have to ask themselves… Where do we find ourselves another healer? Who will be the leader from now on? How do they have to change in battle, where can they improve and let something like that not happen again? These are some of the things that we will have to see in the upcoming episodes.

I simply love the ending sequence where they show how they say their goodbyes to Manato by scattering his cremated remains with the wind.

As a LN reader I'm satisfied.
Jan 31, 2016 8:42 AM

Apr 2015
Didn't know much about Manato, but it was tragic to see him die like that. It'll be difficult to replace his leadership (that pretty much greatly impacted those in the group). The insert songs are nice but the uses are feeling a bit tedious. Alright episode.
Jan 31, 2016 8:47 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Man, that death flag was real, Manato dies T_T. Man those goblins are OP! A lot of screaming again. "Manato is our friend" ;_;. Best episode yet!

5/5
Jan 31, 2016 9:00 AM

Jan 2015
So the Human in that world can die? I'm starting to think that they can only get scratch or bleeding and not more fatal than that. It's thank to the Insert song that make the "feeling" goes deeper and deeper. And in that scene, the Sad "feel".
MasceraJan 31, 2016 9:51 AM
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
The Komori

Mar 2013
Whomever is the staff that is on this series, they deserve an award because this was just handled perfectly and those visuals at the end were powerful and stunning

I had a feeling that Manato was going to die and even though I saw it coming, this whole situation still hurt me a lot....The reactions of the group, primarily Haruhiro and Shihoru are what really hurt the most plus the fact that they were forced to cremate him even (In very curious to find out more about that undead stuff though)

The choice of music for the insert song was perfectly chosen and timed as well and the dialogue in this episode really hit me in the kokoro....I'm very curious to see where the gang will go from here but I will say that my heart goes out to each and every one of them....Those damn Goblins need to pay for this

RIP Manato TwT
TokoyaJan 31, 2016 9:06 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
T-That was intense, this really shows the audiences that their world isn't a MMORPG.

Love the realism, I like how any characters could die just because of slight mistake.
...this could become my AOTS

RIP Manato
....now I'm eager to see how Haruhiro and the others could move on and resume their activities without their leader.
RinrinkaJan 31, 2016 9:05 AM

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Jan 31, 2016 9:07 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Fappa said:
To clear some things up. What happened in this episode introduced us to a dark side which will control this story. Death is an omnipotent thing that can happen anytime to anyone, that’s what this tries you to teach.

For the first time they’ve faced the consequences of their actions in the most direct way, death.

Some people maybe think now „I can’t feel bad for his death when I barely knew him as a character“ and yes that’s somewhat the point.

Neither we or them really knew Manato as a person. We as the viewer and them as a team were on the way to get to know each other more but with a finger snap he’s gone like that, forever. It’s supposed to show us and them how fast a human being can die in the blink of an eye and because of a single mistake.

And we see how hard his death hits them emotionally. Each character reacts individually to this and will develop into a different direction. This is the first of many traumatizing things they will have to suffer. First the act of killing but now they face an even more traumatizing experience. The death of a human being that they have known and spent every single day with. It’s actually interesting to see how every single one of them has a different facial expression and gestures, shows you how those basic characters slowly develop into actual complex characters.

So what mistake did they actually do that cost Manato his life? Both Manato and the others made mistakes over and over again without knowing it.

- Manato was way too cautious. He basically healed every single wound even if it was just a scratch and hurt a little bit which caused him to run out of stamina really fast. You can’t blame him he was scarred about the others’ well being and maybe also couldn’t estimate the seriousness of the wound. So in the end it all came down to inexperience and lack of communication.

- Also did you realize that their priest, their healer, was constantly at the front lines basically acting like a tank? The one class that was supposed to be the farthest away from battle was the focus of the battle instead. This was bound to fail sooner or later but they couldn’t help it.

Now they are deprived of their healer, their leader and most of all their voice of reason. If you think about it Manato did a lot of things therefore his loss is especially hard for them.

Manato supervised their finances, he gathered information about good hunting grounds, he planned what they would do each day, he made the strategies and made the calls for certain actions in combat and most of all he was the person that brought them together and kept them together.

-For Shihoru he was the person to see her weak personality and comfort her. They emphasized on that with the scene at the start

-For Yume he was the most caring person who looked out for others, especially Shihoru.

-For Mogzo he was another person with a rather calm personality with whom he could be at ease.

Now all that is gone and you see how hard it hits them. Right now they don’t have a perspective and not the will to go on. Soon enough they will have to move on and they have to ask themselves… Where do we find ourselves another healer? Who will be the leader from now on? How do they have to change in battle, where can they improve and let something like that not happen again? These are some of the things that we will have to see in the upcoming episodes.

I simply love the ending sequence where they show how they say their goodbyes to Manato by scattering his cremated remains with the wind.

Best post I've seen all month...Well said
Jan 31, 2016 9:10 AM

Apr 2015
Tokoya said:
Whomever is the staff that is on this series, they deserve an award because this was just handled perfectly and those visuals at the end were powerful and stunning

I had a feeling that Manato was going to die and even though I saw it coming, this whole situation still hurt me a lot....The reactions of the group, primarily Haruhiro and Shihoru are what really hurt the most plus the fact that they were forced to cremate him even (In very curious to find out more about that undead stuff though)

The choice of music for the insert song was perfectly chosen and timed as well and the dialogue in this episode really hit me in the kokoro....I'm very curious to see where the gang will go from here but I will say that my heart goes out to each and every one of them....Those damn Goblins need to pay for this

RIP Manato TwT

Apparently the "Your Lie In April" staff works on that and the director is a Madhouse veteran who worked on shows like Death Note, Black Lagoon and Monster. The music production is also a rare occasion since many different composers work together as a team instead of just one. Shows you how much influence the fact that A-1 is owned by Sonic Music Entertainment brings. I have to agree, I loved how they handled it.

In the LN they actually fight those Goblins a bit longer but the result of Manato's death is the same. They made those Goblin seem a whole lot stronger which replicates it actually a lot better than the Light Novel did. They didn't stood a single chance and immediately chose to flee but their inexperience with crossbow archers took a cost.
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Goosebumps everywhere at the funeral. RIP Manato, you were too good for this world :(

Jan 2012
Well it was obvious something bad was gonna happen, but just like that, surprisingly quickly, Manato is dead. Well it was certainly sad, emotional. But how the remaining cast moves on will be key now. In a series that was already prone to introspection this tragedy oughta bring more.
Jan 31, 2016 9:11 AM

Jan 2015
This anime is so good. Best episode so far.

These fucking goblins can be scary when they want to.

Inb4 people will complain about the insert song AGAIN.
Jan 31, 2016 9:13 AM

Mar 2014
That anime original intro, just damn great.

I think we could have gonne without the skills all together or skip this sorta of long and boring exposition about them but eh, I guess it had to happen.

What was executed well however was how it gave the feel that they were much better now, you'd never think these were the same guys from the first episode.

The detailed work Mogzo talks about here was particularly well built up because the anime pushed some anime original scenes about him working with wood and stuff, in the novels it's like "oh, he does? Who would have guessed."

That mid section was soooooo weird.
It's like, they off to a great by making the fight really really exciting and stuff (this is not what originally happened lol) but then they just kinda can't keep it up and the impact of Manato getting hit, falling down, etc, was just not really there, or maybe the fight was just too good to keep the momentum going to such a degree.
In novels it feels different because it feels a lot less obvious of what's going to happen, it could have worked even better here but they made some things too obvious (him getting it) and underplayed some others (him falling down and their reactions).

In the novels the priest guy also ends up crying and I'm sad they didn't leave that in, that's really what ended up hitting me the most.

And no, that still pic with them looking sad at the end didn't work that well. :|

Alas, I never felt this was "let's all cry now" moment in the novels, it's more of a "shit happens, this is how life is here." I think the anime tried a bit too hard to make us feel sad.

It was still pretty well executed and the acting was great but those final moments dragged on a bit too much, you gotta make things like, fast and impactful, spending 4 minutes staring at still pics isn't gonna work out that great for that.
Paulo27Jan 31, 2016 9:19 AM
Jan 31, 2016 9:18 AM

Mar 2015
It was good, but not as good as it could be.
It lacked impact i guess...

Jan 31, 2016 9:20 AM

Jan 2015
@Paulo27 just enjoy the anime for what it is. Don't compare the LN to the anime too much, it will ruin your experience.
Try to watch the anime as an anime-only watcher.
Jan 31, 2016 9:21 AM
Jan 2016
Wow, that fight scene was terrible in comparison to the light novel.
i didn't get the felling of despair like in the LN.

2/5
Jan 31, 2016 9:22 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
I have to say as well that the moment he died in lacked impact. The death flags also were everywhere last episode and here, soooo...
Jan 31, 2016 9:23 AM

Mar 2014
Xenocrisi said:
@Paulo27 just enjoy the anime for what it is. Don't compare the LN to the anime too much, it will ruin your experience.
Try to watch the anime as an anime-only watcher.
I am though? I'm simply comparing it to the novel because it did things differently and better in some parts, I'm still criticizing the anime for what it's doing wrong by itself, not what it's forgetting to adapt or not adaptating that well.
Jan 31, 2016 9:23 AM

Jun 2013
lezerman said:

I know right? I feel the same way too, I did enjoy it, but it definitely lacked that impact, and not because I didn't knew much about him as a character. Also his deathflag was strong in the previous episodes, especially when the MC and him talked... But I guess some will say they think it was 'dumb' because they didn't knew anything about the character, but as someone said above neither did his team mates.... and he is just gone like that.
Jan 31, 2016 9:28 AM

Dec 2014
Tokoya said:
Fappa said:

I simply love the ending sequence where they show how they say their goodbyes to Manato by scattering his cremated remains with the wind

Best post I've seen all month...Well said

Bt I have to say it was so unexpected
Jan 31, 2016 9:29 AM

Apr 2015
lezerman said:

Smudy said:
I have to say as well that the moment he died in lacked impact. The death flags also were everywhere last episode and here, soooo...

Well it wasn't supposed to impact us that much. Rather than hitting us emotionally this was supposed to show this hits them especially hard. The story is way more character focused so things face them way more than us due to their situation.

The focus isn't really on his death being sad but more on the others reacting to it and developing from it. What are they going to do now? How will each of them handle this traumatizing experience. This is what this tries to tell us.
Jan 31, 2016 9:32 AM

Jul 2014
There were tons of hints pointing towards it, but Manato's death still felt really abrupt and surprising. Considering his role in their party, as well as the loss of a good friend for all of them, it's going to be very difficult for them to move on and adapt their strategy. At least now it really sinks in that any of them could die at any moment, just like that.

Also, another insert song? Sure, once again it fitted the mood more or less perfectly, but just shoving them in and seemingly adapting the episodes around them is starting to make this whole show, as good as it is, seems like little more than a fancy promotion for the band's album.
Jan 31, 2016 9:36 AM

Jul 2014
Hmm, I thought the episode was ok and they delivered his death fairly well but I can't say i'm too fazed since it's too early for me to really care about Manato, it's obviously a plot device for the others
Jan 31, 2016 9:38 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Fappa said:
Tokoya said:

RIP Manato TwT

Apparently the "Your Lie In April" staff works on that and the director is a Madhouse veteran who worked on shows like Death Note, Black Lagoon and Monster. The music production is also a rare occasion since many different composers work together as a team instead of just one. Shows you how much influence the fact that A-1 is owned by Sonic Music Entertainment brings. I have to agree, I loved how they handled it.

In the LN they actually fight those Goblins a bit longer but the result of Manato's death is the same. They made those Goblin seem a whole lot stronger which replicates it actually a lot better than the Light Novel did. They didn't stood a single chance and immediately chose to flee but their inexperience with crossbow archers took a cost.
Nice to know =o Way to go A-1 for those improvements
Jan 31, 2016 9:38 AM
Jul 2018
But he was in the poster thingy! That was unexpected. It's the fourth episode.
Jan 31, 2016 9:41 AM

Mar 2015
Fappa said:
lezerman said:

Smudy said:

Well it wasn't supposed to impact us that much. Rather than hitting us emotionally this was supposed to show this hits them especially hard. The story is way more character focused so things face them way more than us due to their situation.

The focus isn't really on his death being sad but more on the others reacting to it and developing from it. What are they going to do now? How will each of them handle this traumatizing experience. This is what this tries to tell us.

The question is that it could be handled way better by the director.
The way they hinted, several times, that something would happen with him was disappointing.

But the rest was good, i really want to know what will happen with the party, it worked well for this.
Jan 31, 2016 9:41 AM

Jan 2015
Tusilos said:
But he was in the poster thingy! That was unexpected. It's the fourth episode.

Have you watched Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica?
XenocrisiJan 31, 2016 9:46 AM
Jan 31, 2016 9:48 AM

Sep 2010
RIP Manato... well unfortunately I am cursed as LN reader and couldn't enjoy this surprise as much but it was priceless the first time I read it. (I will not mention where it was better and where it was worse)

But truly, LN is written normally and is great yet I keep getting weird vibes this anime and the great impact of Manato's death was done somewhat poorly. What's more I am pretty sure that in LN, they actually attacked a group of boss looking goblins and got punished for that.

Still... I must give the big propos for a voice actor for the priest.
Jan 31, 2016 9:53 AM

Jul 2010
Am I the only one who got annoyed by Yume's dialect?
I mean, come on.
It's like her childish way of talking ramped up from being cute to being annoying.

That mid transition between part A to B was weird.

The death lacked something important.
I was like "Oh, okay he died. -_-"
The goblin murder scene was much more powerful IMO.

And I wish this anime would stop it with the Insert Songs.
The last episode was cool, but if you do the same trick again it will become stale real fast.
The characters were talking but we can't even hear what the heck they're saying because of the damn song.
Jan 31, 2016 9:55 AM

Sep 2014
Didn't think it would hit me this hard even if I could see it from a 100 miles away ;-;
Jan 31, 2016 10:01 AM

Jun 2014
Well I had a feeling Manato would die after the last scene of the previous episode, but after Haruhiro said "I can ask him anytime, or so I thought" my suspicions were confirmed.

I must say, even though I didn't feel an emotional impact from Manato's death, I did feel really sorry for the rest of them, especially Haruhiro and Shihoru as they look like they were affected by this event the most. Now that they're without a healer and a trusted friend, let's see how they can bounce back from this situation.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jan 31, 2016 10:05 AM

Dec 2014
RIP Manato

Why was he always at the front though? He was a healer, he should have stayed behind the others ._.
Jan 31, 2016 10:07 AM

Sep 2013
So much sadness, so much pain, so much feels :'(

The goblins were good, but the group was unorganized again, the match ups were bad and the healer being behind when the retreat? no.

No Life king must be the world villain.
Gandalf was cool

Jan 31, 2016 10:09 AM

Jan 2016
Question guys, Where (Volume/Chapter) does this episode take place around
Jan 31, 2016 10:11 AM

Apr 2015
_Hans_ said:

This was Volume 1 Chapter 11

Jun 2011
I am still in the middle of the episode watching but just had to stop and say this, why did they have to give the head priest guy Kotomine Kirei's voice actor Nakata Jouji? That scene was meant to be sad but it made me smile as soon as he spoke because all I could think of was that fake priest, damn you and your awesome self Nakata Jouji damn you.
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/

Jan 2015
redd530 said:

The death lacked something important.
I was like "Oh, okay he died. -_-"
The goblin murder scene was much more powerful IMO.

Yup, I'm thinking exactly like that too.
Scene where the team try to kill a Goblin and they become speechless as Ranta deliver the final blow is unforgettable for me in this Anime so far. It's the effect for the Insert song, they got it "blend in" perfectly with the scene.
MasceraJan 31, 2016 10:41 AM
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online

Jan 2013
Emotional indeed. It wasn't like we didn't know he is going to die.

So next episode next happy go lucky, then someone else dies, if I understand their pacing.

Still, I am puzzled by one thing - what's the deal with that MMORPG stuff?

Story keeps reminding us that this is a real (albeit fantasy) universe where everyone can die and resurrection doesn't exist, but then it throws a lot of RPG terminology in for no reason. There are classes and skills with names, they are equip restrictions. Why is that?
Signature removed. It was too good for this cruel world.
Jan 31, 2016 10:13 AM

Jan 2011

Let the angst fest begin. All in all it was pretty good and well handled. After a rather upbeat previous episode showing our heroes with moderate success, our heroes learn a very painful lesson. The loss of their leader and friend in what seemed like very relaxed situation. The VA was good and the music didn't get in the way. Honestly the only thing I'm really taking seriously this season though GATE isn't far behind.
QWERTYFish25Jan 31, 2016 10:25 AM
Jan 31, 2016 10:20 AM

Dec 2014
This episode went by so quickly and left a scare. Manato was the cement that kept this party together and moving forward, now that he is gone... Let's see what will happened to our fellow adventures as they have to power through this loss.

Those still watercolor images were so powerful and even without animation or voice were able to convey every feeling that was put into them, a marvelous example of "1 image is worth more than 1000 words".

Even though the heavy mood of this episode mid way forwards I really liked the carefree attitude that they had when they were celebrating before the incident, It truly showed that they really were good friends. And Yume is always able to cure my heart.

From the preview looks like that Haruhiro is going to encounter a priest, although it's important that they find a replacement for Manato, I hope that they just don't brush a side what just happened that quickly... Because the death of a friend is never easy to cope with meaning.
Jan 31, 2016 10:21 AM

Oct 2012
That wasn't bad but I didn't feel it as much as I should.
Jan 31, 2016 10:24 AM
Jan 2011
_Hans_ said:

Just after the middle of Vol 1 a bit IIRC

Yes, 4 episodes for .... half a volume. The feels are somewhat different as well. In the LN he just .... dies, even I myself couldn't feel much at that time. But here it was like I was hit by a truck really
Jan 31, 2016 10:26 AM

May 2013
This episode wasn't bad... but wasn't it pretty stupid of Manato to tough it out like "everything is fine" as a priest, instead of healing himself around the next corner? Looked like they were mostly out of danger at that point and he didn't exactly need to run through the woods with a arrow in his back...
"The fool who believed in miracles now walks among the dead." ~ Blade of the Phantom Master
Jan 31, 2016 10:27 AM

Jul 2015
VanishingKira said:
Not MC died so now we have our plot device to advance the other character's development.

you're wrong, the plot device only appears in the Vol. 3.
Jan 31, 2016 10:27 AM

Apr 2014
The struggles of not being an OP MC

Jan 31, 2016 10:28 AM

Jan 2012
It was a great episode. Just showed how quickly things can go wrong. I cried.
Also like the music xD Even though it's a bit long I don't really mind. Just feel like the music enhance the sad feeling
Jan 31, 2016 10:29 AM

Aug 2008
Ugh, that skills info dump at the start of the episode was really unnecessary and plain bad. It would be enough to just show how they use these skills and are better at dealing with enemies. Wasting time on weird exposition of something that doesn't really matter was a horrible decision. It undermined what happened later. It would be better to focus more on build up instead. Other than rising death flags that is.

Well, Manato's death was obvious after the previous episode and coupled with bad start this episode was rather disappointing. Grimgar can do better and be subtle, this was rather standard. Not bad but after previous episodes I was expecting something better.

On a side note, I was waiting for a goblin party to show up. I thought they might have organized groups to hunt humans in a similar way humans hunt goblins.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jan 31, 2016 10:37 AM

Jul 2009
Paulo27 said:
That anime original intro, just damn great.

In novels it feels different because it feels a lot less obvious of what's going to happen, it could have worked even better here but they made some things too obvious (him getting it) and underplayed some others (him falling down and their reactions).

In the novels the priest guy also ends up crying and I'm sad they didn't leave that in, that's really what ended up hitting me the most.

Now i really want to go read the novel. It was so obvious to me that Manato was going die from day one. I didn't honestly catch the feels until I saw his eyes go blank when he died (then i sniffled because damn he was the most useful!)

Like why have your priest so close to danger? Noob mistakes. But it's expected. Now to see how these characters grow from this. I'm assuming Haruhiro is the next leader. It's either him or Yume, no one else has what it takes.

Still, Ranta was more likeable this episode. I was totally with him when Yume started blabbering.
Cr7_vi_Britannia said:
VanishingKira said:
Not MC died so now we have our plot device to advance the other character's development.

you're wrong, the plot device only appears in the Vol. 3.

Hold the phone. Are you implying they don't develop/improve until volume 3? Nooooooooooooooooo
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hai to Gensou no Grimgar Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2016

430 by ChewySlimeI »»
Apr 24, 4:57 PM

Poll: » Hai to Gensou no Grimgar Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2016

463 by T-h-u-n-d-e-r »»
Apr 22, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Hai to Gensou no Grimgar Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2016

281 by almightybismarck »»
Apr 14, 9:11 PM

Poll: » Hai to Gensou no Grimgar Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2016

206 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 13, 12:46 AM

Poll: » Hai to Gensou no Grimgar Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2016

176 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 13, 12:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.