Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 29, 2015 7:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Heh, that White Arrow guy is like some hero of justice. Really wonder what his real motives are though...

Definitely someone to watch out for with a deadly ability like that.
Dec 31, 2015 5:23 AM

Dec 2013
Of course three of them are in high school lol

Justice dude seems interesting. Wonder what he means by defeat.

Didn't see that cliffhanger coming. I need the next chapter!
Dec 31, 2015 5:26 AM
Oct 2013
I don't like endings like those for monthly series -.-
Dec 31, 2015 5:44 AM

Jun 2014
WoW ... That bitch made a DICK move. I fucking hate her now. Wonder what will happen. And also they didn't say with what color he got stabbed.
Dec 31, 2015 5:52 AM

Dec 2013
Valkata said:
WoW ... That bitch made a DICK move. I fucking hate her now. Wonder what will happen. And also they didn't say with what color he got stabbed.

Looked like it was red.
Dec 31, 2015 5:58 AM

Oct 2013
dat ending :o can't wait
Dec 31, 2015 6:14 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
The ending scene didn't surprise me but damn, I didn't expect her to shoot him

The guy in the armor gets more interesting with each appearance but it looks like he's just a muderous cunt looking for fame
Dec 31, 2015 7:10 AM

Apr 2013
Man that ending really caught me by suprise, didn't expect it at all. But damn now we have to wait a whole month to find out what happens next.
Dec 31, 2015 8:30 AM
Nov 2015
Hahaha
I like the twist, one of his happiness is the one causing him trouble

Death Note in the making.....
Light and L,Like Chasing and Dealing...
Monthly Issue is worth to waiting
Dec 31, 2015 8:46 AM

Apr 2011
Ohhh~ that twist!

Never saw that coming!

I guess they will team up once the misunderstanding is cleared up. But 33 days of being a slave well..we will never know if he become a meat shield before that.

G_Spark233 said:
Valkata said:

Looked like it was red.

Dude.. she is just protecting herself. Mirai said himself if he ever encountered that Moli guy he will not hesitate to strike.

And it also seems the one in-charge between Saki and her Angel is the Angel. The Angel is the dominant type and it seems Saki is the submissive one. You'd notice it by their face but well we will never truly know now.

BTW I believe it's a Red Arrow. I doubt our author will reveal all 3 Special Angels this early. She is probably just a Level 1 or 2.
Dec 31, 2015 8:58 AM

Oct 2013
The mc is already in love with her so it won't affect him.
Dec 31, 2015 9:01 AM

Dec 2014
keragamming said:

Hmmm, maybe she likes mc too...? XD

But that robber, got blasted by a shotgun... Ouch. >:D
testamentKAISERDec 31, 2015 9:04 AM
Dec 31, 2015 9:15 AM

Jul 2015
Wow, the art is amazing, as expected from monthly series, Obata got more time to draw than in weekly format.

Valkata said:

She is just (like Mirai) scared of that Metroman, she doesn't know that Metroguy face nor she know who he really is, so she just decided to shoot everyone who is God candidate in hope that she won't get killed, she quiet surprised that the guy that she about to shot is someone she knew (Mirai).
And it was quiet clear that she use crimson arrow.
korewaItaiDec 31, 2015 9:30 AM
a
Dec 31, 2015 10:02 AM

Dec 2015
Very interesting ending and hope to see more of that mysterious hero ;)
Dec 31, 2015 11:17 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Welp, MC got killed, story's over, that's all folks
Dec 31, 2015 11:29 AM
Jul 2018
An interesting chapter. Looking forward to seeing how the arrow affects the MC.
Dec 31, 2015 11:34 AM

Apr 2014
Awsome chapter I'm thinking saki has always had a crush on our mc for a while the way she called out to him I do not trust her angel she seems like a domination type who likes to scheme. Another thing Is if that was the red arrow what would happen if the person was already in love with you would the effects not work can't wait to find out the chapter ended on a note making me want more.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 31, 2015 12:00 PM

Sep 2013
People really think he got hit with the white one :( that would mean the end of the manga people, c'mon now.
It's even shaded, geezus.

The art is gorgeous, especially Nasse's tight loli butt ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The justice guy is alright, that girl stabbed Mirai :O

He will stab himself with his own red arrow, CALLING IT!
Dec 31, 2015 12:33 PM

Jan 2015
Ahahaha the girl he liked stabbed him now I can't wait till the next chapter
Dec 31, 2015 12:57 PM
Dec 2014
Feels like I'm reading mirai nikki, with the plots being so similar. Guy and girl in what seems to be a death game competing to be a god, and only one winner. So similar.
Dec 31, 2015 2:07 PM
Jun 2015
My guess is that she stabbed him with the red arrow but he isn't going to change because he already loved her to begin with.

ALSO if anyone here is reading this with a pretty good translation, please tell me where you're getting it from. The version I'm reading has completely terrible grammar and spelling, so much to the point where it's even confusing at times.

Btw the one I'm reading is translated by Jaiminisbox so you know to stay away.
Dec 31, 2015 4:25 PM
Jul 2018
Metropoliman is, in reality, a high schooler (though he looks so much as an adult), and he, hundred percent, goes in same school with Mirai.
Мirai is smart enough to keep his angel away from himself in order not be noticed by Metropoliman or any of the god candidates in case.
And what a twist of the events we have here omg. The girl our mc loves is in fact one of the candidates. I noticed that the angel he saw had similar appearance with that one of Metropoliman from a far but when it came close to Mirai I knew it right away that it is different and another owner/person/candidate is in question. But that to be Saki was indeed unexpected for me.

With all honesty, that was a stunning plot twist; my goodness. Just imagine what kind of things will happen in the next chapter. The author sure is a master at making surprises.
Dec 31, 2015 7:48 PM
May 2015
Why the fuck do they have to end it here, they didn't even tell us what color the arrow was.
Dec 31, 2015 8:04 PM

Apr 2011
Jirachi_Wish said:
Why the fuck do they have to end it here, they didn't even tell us what color the arrow was.

It's obviously red....

There can only be 3 people having a White Arrow. And I doubt Saki is the 3rd person having a Special Angel with her.
Dec 31, 2015 8:50 PM
Jan 2014
The MC is one of the best parts of the series. He's an Anti-Thesis too light, a person who was way more normal then he wanted to be or saw himself as, trying to become a god. And here we have someone who is potentially a god, and has definitely not had a normal life, trying to become normal.

He's broody only when its realistic to be broody, and he's defiantly got his priorities in order. He's not "super-smart plan everything out", but instead just tries to use common sense with his actions and plans in the moment. He uses his powers sparingly and only when he needs too, and in worse case scenario's, I mean, I'm pretty sure we haven't even seen him use his powers on screen since Chapter 1.
He's great.
Dec 31, 2015 8:56 PM

May 2015
HavocParker said:
The MC is one of the best parts of the series. He's an Anti-Thesis too light, a person who was way more normal then he wanted to be or saw himself as, trying to become a god. And here we have someone who is potentially a god, and has definitely not had a normal life, trying to become normal.

He's broody only when its realistic to be broody, and he's defiantly got his priorities in order. He's not "super-smart plan everything out", but instead just tries to use common sense with his actions and plans in the moment. He uses his powers sparingly and only when he needs too, and in worse case scenario's, I mean, I'm pretty sure we haven't even seen him use his powers on screen since Chapter 1.
He's great.
exactly he is the less arrogant light

Best Shitty Reviews
“Like is like a blank canvas you paint it with whatever you want (colors,blood,sweat,shit etc)”
Current Season rec : Layton Mystery Tanteisha: Katri no Nazotoki File
I am an anime OST Maniac and they play a huge role in my rating for a anime.
interested ?
click the GIF>>>>>
Dec 31, 2015 9:12 PM

Aug 2012
That cliffhanger though. The art is stunning.
Jan 1, 2016 1:39 AM

May 2014
Graet art, but that ending tho
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Jan 1, 2016 2:10 AM
Jul 2018
Pretty sure that it's the red arrow. Wonder how it will work on him, since he is already in love/has a crush on her?

Damn that cliffhanger. :(
Jan 1, 2016 4:34 AM

Aug 2011
Damn, why is this a monthly series...
Well at least this time there were more than 60 pages so that a small compensation.
Since Metropoliman is a high schooler, I guess Ohba went with the same setting as in DN where MC and his archenemy are close to each other. Even more so when in main cast is also a girl with the same abilities as Kira, ehhh I mean Kakehashi.
Jan 1, 2016 8:53 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Metropoliman, lol! The ending caught me by surprise. Saki'a also a god candidate and she already made her move!

5/5
Jan 1, 2016 11:09 PM

Dec 2015
why was Naase more moe this chapter? Did Obata take notes from Nisekoi?
Jan 2, 2016 2:22 AM
Jan 2016
I'm glad the story got somewhere meaningful this chapter. The broadcast thing didn't really impress me. I remember Death Note took a slower approach to Light and L's encounter... But Saki and MC's meeting was great. So I give this chapter 5/5! I like the fast pace of the plot.

In my perspective, it would be dumb of her to kill MC. It was actually dumb of the Metro man to kill that pimp dude.

If one of the candidates is truly strategical, the best offensive and defensive weapon in this survival contest is to have a red arrowed candidate as a bait/tool.

Observation: MC has stressed the weakness of having his Nasse with him. Also, Saki's angel was in the air on the look out; this strongly suggests that Saki is aware of the disadvantages of having the angel seen next to her. It makes the candidate an easy target.

Theory: The angel's primary objective is to get their candidate as the last survivor. AKA a shinigami without a deathnote that will HELP you at all cost.

Conclusion: Saki's angel will only follow MC now. This provides safety for Saki as her identity as a candidate is always hidden. MC will be seen with Saki's angel and he will be targetted by another candidate with their arrow. Now Saki can move on to her next target and take control of the exposed candidate.

I am also assuming someone who's already been red arrowed won't work be impacted by other candidates red arrows for 33 days. Just like in death note if you have your name written down, you can't over write it. If you can over write red arrows, it would ruin the whole series.

Method: MC can be instructed to red arrow any other candidate on sight except Saki; while Saki goes to college as a normal student.
Of course, being red arrowed by MC is equivalent of being red arrowed by Saki for 33 days now that she can give detailed instructions to MC of everything.

Ironically, MC won't be going to first day of college. He's going hunting. It would be in Saki's best interest to make full use of those 33 days to exploit MC.

At the end of the 33 days... Saki would simply tell MC to kill himself after he worked endlessly as her hitman... damn it's cruel but true.

So... I guess Saki is going to be nice. It's the only way MC can live. She doesn't love MC though. Maybe she's a dandere. Who knows!

Possible solution: Nasse becomes pissed and tells Metro man what Saki has done. Metro man kills Saki and MC becomes free by the red arrow, and no one knows his identity!

So many possibilities now that I think about it lol. Most likely gunna be some romance to flavor up the story

hitonaviJan 2, 2016 2:42 AM
Jan 2, 2016 9:01 AM

Aug 2015
keragamming said:

I think the same thing.

Anyway, the drawings are awesome, i see much more improvement from Bakuman, The story is very similar to mirai nikki, but charachters are going to be different i hope. We have an awesome MC (Mirai is not a genius, but it's a person who thinks a lot. He has a very intersting personality, i wonder if he can actually kill someone) and the 2 other partecipants are intersting (The hero looks like a psycho and the girl seems to have a Mirai mind like but with an total different angel).

I cannot wait to continue this, it's sooo goood
Jan 2, 2016 11:49 AM

May 2015
I already expected Saki to be a god candidate too, not that hard to guess. I still didnt expect her to use an arrow on Mirai though. Overall great chapter, things are starting to get interesting.

Well, now to wait for the next chapter.
Jan 3, 2016 4:55 PM

Dec 2015
oh my god, why did she stab him with the red, that's so stupid. he liked her too, maybe they could have just talked it our something lol.

im dying for the next chapter.
Jan 4, 2016 8:05 AM

Dec 2014
Great chapter. MC needs to decide what the he is gonna do!

He keeps changing his mind on everything! UGH!
Jan 4, 2016 4:04 PM

Oct 2012
Here comes a new challenger!!

Player Name: Misa Mis- I mean... Saki!

btw... i hate monthly mangas... too much waiting u_u'
Jan 4, 2016 11:42 PM

Jul 2012
I wonder if the red arrow will affect him since he's already in love with her or if he'll become obsessive. Then she'd be able to use him.

Having all the God candidates not having the will to live before they received their powers is a nice touch. It'll make it more interesting. I wonder why/how Saki lost the will to live.

marammaram said:
oh my god, why did she stab him with the red, that's so stupid. he liked her too, maybe they could have just talked it our something lol

Her stabbing him with the red arrow doesn't necessarily mean that she likes him too. Another God candidate on your side is one hell of a asset.
AndoJan 4, 2016 11:44 PM
Jan 5, 2016 12:39 PM

Aug 2010
I was a bit disappointed when I saw Saki has one. Didn't expect she'll stab him tho ^^;
We've got a Yandere in the house lol
I wonder if it'll affect him since he's already in love and all...

Metropoliceman looks too damn fabulous XD
Jan 6, 2016 1:17 AM

Jun 2015
Now things got interesting
Jan 6, 2016 5:10 AM

Mar 2015
Adult Near wearing hero suit is kinda lame, LOL. I think it's wrong for him to show his ability to fly on the broadcast.

I started to like Nasse. She is very adorable. Mirai is so lucky to be with her. I know that Mirai has love on Saki but what happens if he likes Nasse? Is it Forbidden Love?

It is a advantage that Nasse is a special angel.

WOW!!! 3 God candidates in one school. This is interesting. I called it a plot twist at the last page??

Obata Art is Masterpiece.
Jan 7, 2016 9:55 AM
Apr 2014
This manga is literally Mirai Nikki.
Hopefully we get a main antagonist on the level of , so far it's very cliche survival game stuff.
Jan 8, 2016 3:48 AM

Mar 2008
wow I really didn't expect this kind of ending... makes me wonder how will he get out of this situation though..
maybe the bad guy will kill the girl and then he automatically turns back to his normal self (sorry I am so bad with remembering the names of the characters ;w;)
Jan 8, 2016 4:41 AM

Jun 2013
Stabbing him with a red arrow would be silly of her, considering all the people around but who knows.
I love Mirai as MC, he's interesting
art was amazing this chap. as well
eisanJan 8, 2016 4:46 AM
Jan 8, 2016 6:59 PM

Mar 2013
Holy shit

What a twist...
Jan 9, 2016 9:31 AM

Jul 2009
Love the twist. I hope they actually show most of those 33 days instead of time-skipping it or there being some kind of cop out (like it not working cuz he already likes her)

Hate that she stabbed him with no hesitation though. I hope he uses those 33 days to fall OUT of love with her bitch ass-.-
Jan 9, 2016 9:41 AM

Jan 2015
I kinda expected Mirai's crush to be a candidate.. But the stab (right off the bat) was a complete shocker.. Definitely Looking forward to see how this turns out..
Jan 9, 2016 10:17 AM

Apr 2014
I'm surprised no one has mentioned how alike "Metropolis Man" is to "Zero," from Code Geass, with the theatrics and such (plus the suit design). It was the first thing I've thought of, and I haven't seen CG in a few years.

I'm really liking this manga. Well, it is from Obata, and Ohba, so it's not a real surprise, lol. I can't wait to see what happens next.

And I thought it was weird how it wasn't showing Saki's face, lmao.
"I have to work harder than anyone else to make it! I'll never catch up otherwise...! I want to be like you...! Like you. The strongest hero.""
Jan 9, 2016 6:29 PM

Mar 2014
Twelveth strikes back!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» My spoiler-ridden rant, er, review

NDskies - Sep 17, 2023

4 by NDskies »»
Sep 18, 2023 6:27 AM

» How would you rate it???

Goated_Weeb526 - Nov 11, 2021

4 by waalex11 »»
Sep 11, 2023 5:13 PM

Poll: » Platinum End Chapter 23 Discussion

TheGeniusBaka - Jan 1, 2018

6 by bucciest »»
Nov 6, 2022 12:02 PM

Poll: » Platinum End Chapter 58 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Axelthrow - Jan 6, 2021

54 by nidoqueen106 »»
Sep 11, 2022 5:54 PM

Poll: » Platinum End Chapter 30 Discussion

Akoram - May 8, 2018

4 by lycoradz0 »»
May 14, 2022 3:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.