Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 27, 2015 7:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, I face palmed myself a few times this episode, mostly because of the delusional context. And not only that, we got ninjas and the girls taking on a short trip to have fun and training.

Riko can be such a fiesty girl at times

Seems like all the main characters are introduced now though. We need more Riki
Battle starts next time~
Stark700Oct 27, 2015 9:31 AM
Oct 27, 2015 7:31 AM

May 2014
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, I face palmed myself a few times this episode, mostly because of the delusional context. And not only that, we got ninjas and the girls taking on a short trip to have fun.

Riko can be such a fiesty girl at times

Seems like all the main characters are introduced now though. We need more Riki

That looks a bit scary
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Oct 27, 2015 10:14 AM
Jul 2018
The girls were trained for their upcoming battle.

I'm looking forward to the battle next week.
Oct 27, 2015 10:27 AM

Sep 2015
A good episode and very refreshing seeing Hotogi and Riko.

I wonder how will they animate the battle next episode.

Hoho, Akari and her sister Nonoka main plot is coming after the quatet battle. I wont spoil the plot, we can see Nonoka already starting to feel ill. =)
Oct 27, 2015 10:38 AM

Nov 2011
That ojou-sama is one major bitch, :<
Oct 27, 2015 10:55 AM

Apr 2010
Shirayuki still has a lot of issues from the looks of it but so does Shino who was making love to a pillow.
Seems Riko was having a lot of fun this episode the question is wether her help really worked.

Urara seems to be very jealous of Akari which might work in Akari's favour.
I am just wondering why Fuuma is helping her judging from the way she was looking she didn't approve of Urara's methods.
Oct 27, 2015 10:56 AM

Mar 2014
Hmmm...I feel kinda mixed when it comes to this episode honestly....and most of the feeling comes from Akira...

I feel like the anime has really watered her down compared to the way she is protrayed in the manga.

I mean I won't go into detail but compared the manga the anime version of Akira is basicly just a cute girl who so far has shown no talent or progression when it comes to being a butei while in the manga even though she is E ranked she is protrayed in a way that made me the reader feel like she had potentail to be a badd ass charcther within the future.

But the anime is not giving me that feeling at all...

Infact it feels like she is only being used for fan service as it relates to being a cutsy air headed girl and this is percisely why I feel like people are not taking the anime version of her very seriously at all...

And I can't blame them at this point cuase she spent almost the whole fucking episode riding a horse back rider toy?? O_O

Wont deny I fond it funny as fuck to see the rich blond bitch watching her doing this while laughing cuase I think she herself represented what some of us were feeling seeing Akira ride that thing...I mean really.... wtf kinda training was that???? XDD

But yeah so far I feel like Akira is just being used for fanservice and not living up to the manga version who was both cute but also showed poteinal to be strong one day.

Anyways I am hoping so much that in the next episode we see Akira just fucking blow the roof off and suprise everyone inculding myself with some amazing skill we did not see coming...

I'm hoping...and based on the preview we got a nice scream from her so theres a decent chance we will see an Akira rebirth in the next episode cuase she certainly needs one....

The episode was still good though..not as good as last weeks but I enjoyed it and fond certain parts to be funny so over all I give it a B
CodeNameKittyOct 27, 2015 11:03 AM
Heyy want to learn about Buddhism??

If so please come check out my youtube channel were I talk about Buddhism and how to use to live a happy life

How chanting Nom Myoho Renge Kyo Changed My Life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03KNUf3ZA28

How Buddhism helped me overcome COVID

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVJru9p8Qoo
Oct 27, 2015 1:28 PM

Apr 2015
Kinji in Akari's dream..... *applause

Aria giving Akari "Safe Birth Charm"........ seriously... feelings like the inside "pregnancy joke" in the original....
#CHEXIT
Oct 27, 2015 1:32 PM

Jun 2011
I re-watched Hidan no Aria recently since I am watching this for some reason (probably the tiny cameos of the main cast). After re-watching I can safely say this show is terrible and it makes the main series look pretty damn good in comparison, well except for Vlad's laugh that gave me cancer all over again.

I really wish the main series got a second season since a pretty interesting arc was coming up which is a damn shame that we never get to see it.
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Oct 27, 2015 1:33 PM

Jun 2014

I'm slowly starting to like Shino, but overall, a pretty bland set-up episode.

Mami-Sexual said:
Hmmm...I feel kinda mixed when it comes to this episode honestly....and most of the feeling comes from Akira...

psst..her name's Akari. Just sayin.
Oct 27, 2015 3:07 PM

Dec 2011
Kinji in that dream. Lol.

Takachiho is also obsessed with Aria lol.
I love the training Shirayuki provided to Shino. They both hate Aria.
Glad Shirayuki and Riko getting more screentime too.

I can't wait to see the battle. I want to see more of Kinji's Amica, Hina.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 27, 2015 3:48 PM

May 2015
Heh, episode was kinda meh. But next episode looks interesting, hopefully the battle will be decent.

Oct 27, 2015 4:16 PM

Jul 2012
Alright episode, just building up to the "hype" factor so next episode will most likely be a lot more fun.
Oct 27, 2015 7:02 PM
Mar 2012
Lol, that dream. Worst nightmare, huh. XD

Well, Shirayuki's president of the student council.... And those lessons for Shino afterwards! Poor Kyubey cosplaying Aria. XD

...And what's up with that charm? "Safe Childbirth Charm" seems like an odd thing to give to someone who's about to get into a fight.

Slow episode, but it's a good build up for next week. Hope we see some improvement in Akari! :D
Oct 27, 2015 7:35 PM

Jul 2012
I thought this episode was okay, It was a training episode which pretty much was just to lead up to the next episode. I did enjoy seeing Riko there and seeing the funny similarities between Shino and Shirayuki. I am excited for the next episode to see how well that battle will be.

Here is my full review on the episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpAd9bM3rKw&feature=youtu.be
Oct 27, 2015 9:05 PM
Jul 2011
Sorry, correct me if i'm wrong, but aren't Shirayuki shouldn't have known about Aria at this point?
Oct 27, 2015 9:08 PM
Sep 2014
m4st3r2z said:
Sorry, correct me if i'm wrong, but aren't Shirayuki shouldn't have known about Aria at this point?

She must have felt a disturbance in the Force.
Oct 27, 2015 10:32 PM

Aug 2013
This was the best episode so far for me. Finally all the introduction episodes of each main characters are out of the way, the anime can finally start moving toward the main plot. Looks like Takachiho likes Aria and she's willing to do anything to be by her side, ha ha too bad for her (not really) because Kinji already beat her to the punch. Awesome to Riko and Shirayuki making an appearances, especially Shirayuki because her and Shino's interactions were funny. Can't wait to see more of Hina because ninjas are cool. And still waiting for more Reki in future episodes.
Oct 28, 2015 12:06 AM

Apr 2009
this Ep still a flop sheez :|
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Oct 28, 2015 12:58 AM

Jun 2015
Interesting, but... Is the mechanic bull usefull to train a mercenary?
Oct 28, 2015 5:09 AM

Nov 2014
what happened to shinji!!? XD

3/5
Oct 28, 2015 9:17 AM

May 2010
So Raika is a tsundere now..

And Shirayuki is a yandere... never knew.
Oct 28, 2015 9:35 AM

Mar 2015
Ah the yandere girl is back on track. Another nod to the original series. With another Kinji cameo and another Aria cameo. Not even Reki ever utter a single line yet, but it's not like she did in the original series.

[sarcasm] But hey let's put this anime's name as Hidan no Aria while only putting Aria for 2 minutes in a full 23 minutes episode! People would think it's cool because everyone loves Akari so much! [/sarcasm]

I only watch this for Aria, now that I know Aria is gonna barely in it and it's very disappointing. Not to mention Kinji is also barely in it and when he is in it, he become a singer.

Dropped.

Oct 28, 2015 10:58 AM

Jun 2013
how is a mechanical bull supposed to help in your training lol
Oct 28, 2015 11:40 AM

Feb 2015
After watching this episode, i can feel the disappointment that everyone say.
but still gonna continue watch this though

MaxXZoe said:

Stark700 said:
We need more Riki
YizelTroOct 28, 2015 11:43 AM
Oct 28, 2015 1:36 PM

Jan 2013
MaxXZoe said:

3/5

You don't give a shit about him. You don't even remember his name XD.
It's Kinji btw.
Oct 28, 2015 4:07 PM

Oct 2011
OMG Kinji an idol XDD

Yandare Amica due OMFG XDD. Both hate Aria

Whoa she made Akari's same pillow XDD

Quartet match with blonde ojou : 0

Aria sees Akari's improvement.

Dat charm 0________0
Oct 28, 2015 8:48 PM

Jun 2014
Seriously i hope Urara will get her ass kicked ,i hate that bitch so much , wait is the Mechanic bull or whatever you call it even Useful for training Purposes ? i mean she's fighting , not Entering a Rodeo contest
Oct 30, 2015 2:27 AM

May 2015
Woah. I have to admit, I'm actually enjoying AA. Lol. Well yeah, I never really said that I hate this spin-off but it didn't really interest me at first. Now I'm looking forward to the next episode, I'm ready for some action.

And LOL at idol Kinji. He somehow reminded me of Ayumu from Kore wa Zombie desu ka? though. XD
Oct 30, 2015 4:49 PM

Jul 2009
Raika jealous was so cute!
Shino found the perfect amica LOL
Nov 3, 2015 3:23 PM

Jan 2011
This episode felt pretty generic with too many useless stuff.
Had some nice comedy, we also need more Kinji.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Nov 8, 2015 6:53 PM

Oct 2008
LOL Hotogi is clearly pissed-off at Pink twin tail hair Aria!
3/5.

Nov 9, 2015 11:33 AM

Feb 2013
The relationship between Raika and Kirin is so freakin' adorable
Nov 15, 2015 6:31 AM

Nov 2011
Episode usable, rather than engaging, I found it funny and cute even if some parts were a bit boring. The quality of the drawings was not very high, the appearance of the old characters in this new series is very welcome, fun to see at the beginning of the narrative character of Kinji he also dressed in female clothes.
Jan 30, 2016 4:27 PM

May 2012
Pretty decent episode, a bit slower than the others.
Jul 7, 2020 3:30 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh yeah the quartet battle can be interesting, I hope they will win.

More topics from this board

» Raika is the least likable character in the entire show and probably anime

Neolightveo - Dec 11, 2023

1 by sorames »»
Dec 12, 2023 5:33 AM

» Shoujo Ai?

Mele - Nov 24, 2015

29 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Jan 29, 2023 6:54 AM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria AA Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2015

40 by wildhood »»
Sep 10, 2022 3:51 PM

» Where does Hidan no Aria AA take place?

SleepySenpaiSama - Oct 10, 2015

23 by Jomi13111 »»
Jun 13, 2021 6:52 PM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria AA Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2015

53 by DmonHiro »»
May 24, 2021 2:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.