Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Oct 7, 2015 7:09 PM

Jan 2015
Enjoyed it though admittedly I felt pretty lost at some points and didn't understand/couldn't remember the motives of the lord of despair and Co.

I guess 7/10 sounds about right for my personal enjoyment. Really enjoyed the insert of the OP.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Oct 7, 2015 7:19 PM

Jan 2011
Finally after waiting an entire season, the final episode is now here~ I found this last episode to be a pretty good ending. It resolved the whole White and Black arc. White was the forcefield with a will after all. It was really sad to see White go but at the very least Black is finally back to his old self. Leo really shined though. Klaus commended him on his actions. Seeing Leo cry almost made me tear up, damn. Great action and lots of colours.

Overall, I really enjoyed Kekkai Sensen as a whole and this was a great ending to the series. Would be nice if a 2nd season was to happen.
8/10
Oct 7, 2015 7:42 PM

Jul 2008
So many people salty about the wait... I don't remember people whining half as much when the last three episode of bakemonogatari were 4 months apart each.

This is a series that's left for interpretation and I like it this way. I can understand how some people that are usually spoon fed every pieces of information while watching your everyday anime are confused but there's a clear difference between something being a mess/not making sense and this.
Oct 7, 2015 7:50 PM

Apr 2012
Finally completed.
Oct 7, 2015 8:26 PM

Jan 2011
A jumbled mess of goodness until the end. There was a lot of shit that happened in this finale. Can you imagine if they made this only 24 minutes? It would of been awful.

Very rushed feeling with the events here but still very enjoyable. You knew what was basically going on during these events and everything for the most part makes sense. Leo this episode is the most confusing. I get why but hard to piece together the how, etc. Not a ton explanation but this show really never did that to begin with.

Didn't disappoint in the end. Will rewatch if another season comes our way after that tease of an ending.
Oct 7, 2015 9:44 PM

Feb 2012
Kinda rushed despite it being 40+ min but loved every minute of it. Really sucks that White died/became the barrier but i knew it was inevitable.

8/10.
Oct 7, 2015 9:54 PM
Jun 2015
I just watched the last episode and... This series was a fun ride.
The only issue I really had was.. Well, what was the god of despair's name? We never found out. And that man in the end, was whistling his tune so I'm guessing he managed to come back and possess someone else. Does that mean we can get a second season and find out what his real name is? After all, the show WAS building it up only for them to never say it. So for now, I'm calling him Bob.

Also, was that White at the end? Interesting, so there's a possibility she came back despite becoming the barrier.

I give this series an 8/10.

Btw, Klaus vs God of despair was a 10/10. Any fight that has the characters bouncing off of rocks that are falling from the sky, clashing, ending up back to back several times, and having one of them make crazy expressions is flat out epic. Such a shame Chibi Reviews dropped this series.
JunkAccount101Oct 7, 2015 9:57 PM
Oct 8, 2015 1:26 AM

Jul 2013
Gov said:

Episode 10 had us show at the end that White was going to take Leo's eyes....so why did he still have eyes in the beginning of the episode?

KOD is beaten up and says something about White having to use the fog.....what?

The guy in the beginning who asked Leo for heads or tails, wtf was his purpose to the plot? No seriously why was he there? It made no sense.

Zombies? Why and how?

How did Leonardo get out of the shackles?

Was there a plan to any of this? It seemed totally disjointed. Members of Libra trying to find Leonardo and then telling him to meet with the boss. Why didn't more Libra members fight the King of Despair (KOD)?

Besides the asspulls of Leonardo surviving explosions and meteors, how did his eyes crack? He mentioned to Zapp how he only has one good eye, yet when he was using his All Seeing Eyes of The Gods (ASEG) against the KOD, he used both eyes.

Klaus mentions the "Thirteen Kings" yet the only one who we meet is Aligura, Femt and KOD. Where the fuck are the other 10? Why weren't they ever shown in the story? You would think something as important as this would have them perk up.

Since when the hell did Klaus have a cross shaped white shield?

Klaus and William are fighting, so why did Klaus not use any of his pattern techniques against him?

I don't get the KOD, he is fascinated by humans but is also disgusted by them wants to...what the fuck was he going to do when Leonardo got there face to face? Kill him? Eat roses together?

Wtf and I mean wtf was Leonardo doing screaming to the sky about White? Was she in the nearby vicinity to hear this shit? Did her being need voice recognition to wake up?

So Leonardo does some force field type shit to find White okay whatever but how the hell could she hear the voice in her slumber? She is supposedly in a different dimension I think? This leads to another question in asking, where the fuck was she?

What was the thought process of Leonardo charging straight to the KOD? The same KOD who fought and nearly killed Klaus......a simple swipe from his hand is enough to kill.

How did Leonardo know what words to say and use whatever the hell ability that his ASEG had?

What was that yellow virus shit spreading all over the city?

So White is saving the city from something and somehow survived 3 years because of her parents love? Huh?

White mentions she is with her parents but her parents died years ago. Is she dead or is this some metaphorical type shit because at this point I have no clue wtf is going on.

Was it ever explained how they got the other force fields set up? Considering a girl has to sacrifice herself to get 1 up, do they have several other girls sacrificing themselves to have the forcefields up?

How did the computer recognize a biological phenomenon as a force field?

Did White die? She shown in the credits wearing a black dress with a different style of pig tails.

Why the hell did Leonardo start crying randomly? Is it because of White? Why didn't he cry the moment she left and cry once he talked to Klaus?

Klaus should be dead and not alive....what?

Leonardo's sister has space eyes?

Who the hell was the guy with the brown hair whistling that tune?

The most disappointing ending in recent memory. Horrendous.

ok so I'll try answering some of your questions:

There's this force field that protects the city, white and black's parents(family) were in charge of keeping the force field up but white and black started inheriting their powers and this lead to the last collapse which happened three years ago.

While the collapse was going on white and black encountered the kod and he told them they had a choice of who he would posses. Black stepped up and he was possessed by kod.

Then as there parent's were dying they helped setup a new force field that was linked to white. white really loved her brother and made a deal with kod, who is possessing black, to trade her brother for Leo's eyes.

Now you have to understand that these kings really like playing games and interrupting each other's games.Once she locks the eyes in the device. the kod kills white and thus destroy's the force field that helps unleash his powers but black gets a bit of control because of the fog and manages to knock kod (himself) out and femt decides to play his own game by letting Leonardo go.

kod starts causing destruction to the city and then waits for Leo to come try and stop so that he can steal his eyes and completely get rid of black. Klaus gets there first and tries to reach out to black who you can tell appears for a bit when kod's eyes turn blue. kod realizes that klaus was playing his own game by stalling for time so leo couldcome and reach out to black.

Eventually he gets there and he calls out to ghost/spirit of white who if you remember died at that church. White appears and leo's uses his all seeing eyes to link black/kod so that they can see white's ghost.

After it's all over Leo starts crying cause his love(white) died.

ps: Leo can only use his eyes for a limited period of time and i guess he over did it and that's why they appeared cracked but eventually he gathers enough strength to use them and the guy at the end might be a new king.season 2 maybe?
It's actually pretty awesome series. try watching it again and look out for the crazy amount of symbolism
humaidk2Oct 8, 2015 1:36 AM
Oct 8, 2015 2:19 AM
Aug 2011
3/10 because I honestly don't give a shit about this, even though I loved the first few episodes (and I loved the VA vast as well).

I liked White but one Black became a bigger part of this I just... zzz....
Oct 8, 2015 2:29 AM

Jul 2012
Anime looked great and started strong but I found it boring. Watching the last episode was annoying too since I could barely understand/care wtf was going on when it was releasing weekly and the fact it's been so long since the last episode only made that worse.

Honestly I can't see how people can rate this mess a 10 but I'm sure some people can't understand why I rated this a 5. Main protagonist was cool and I liked his power, Setting and plot was interesting until they kept throwing in junk like vampires and kings and that guy that grants wishes if you beat him at chess or something it just went off everywhere and caused me to pretty much just stop caring about it.

Anyway Last episode was a 2/5 for me, Overall the anime was a 5/10.
Oct 8, 2015 2:48 AM

Mar 2012
It was a good show overall, pretty entertaining, but a bit frustrating how it could've been so much better imo.

A lot of things were left unanswered (like how the heck everyone else got their powers), Femt ended up being a pointless character that could've been a pretty interesting villain, lack of development for the majority of the cast, some things that were introduced but not really touched upon in later episodes (like how there's still a bunch of vampires in that abyss), and a somewhat lackluster ending.

Fun to watch but a missed opportunity to achieve something far more enjoyable.
Oct 8, 2015 3:09 AM
Jul 2018
Well the action scenes were epic but it didn't feel like it's worth the wait. My rating for the series won't change in the end and one of the reasons is the lack of better explanations, the abilities Leo can use right now, the kings and the vampires needed a little more focus imo. Chain as well, I would've liked to see something more about her.

His sister's eyes were really interesting though.
Oct 8, 2015 4:54 AM

Apr 2009
I personally loved the ending. I initially gave this show an 8 but after watchin gthe last episode I gave it a 10.
I love series like this, Baccano and Kyousougiga being my faves in this genre with Durarara ldragging on and on lately.

Of course, tastes differ but after reading the review that said that it's boring and difficult to follow multiples storylines at the same time the very first thought that crossed my mind was that this person has probably never used his brain in his life, pardon if this offends someone.
I think that the enjoyment from this kind of show depends on the ideas and the meaning you get out of it for yourself. Because even shows that seem to involve mostly fighting scenes often have stuff to think over.

I personally love when not everything is explained as it leaves it to our imagination and I have no problem with that :3
Sig Removed. Hosting site unavailable and giving fall virus readings
Oct 8, 2015 5:06 AM

Sep 2010
That was great last episode over 40 min at that. I enjoyed the whole series a lot and that one episode with Klauz playing the chess game was so damn brilliant, I never tried to compare the anime by episodes but if I ever tried to make a list of best anime single episodes this one episode would be somewhere there.

But this anime didn't resolve much of it's storyline. The sister plot, which was supposed to be the most important plot was completely left over and forgotten. Rather than focusing on that the whole anime is episodic with each new episode being separate story. Naturally with exception of White and Black storyline which was always being developed in the background to finally be resolved completely with flashbacks and such. BUT! This wasn't the main storyline of the show, if it was then this would be a great ending but it was not.

Apart from sister plot, there were also multiple other plot lines that were skipped. Like vampires plot line. I was really interested in how that will turn out given that there was an army of that vampires and a single vampire was easily destroying multiple main forces from Libra.

As for ending itself... White! NOOOOO! I liked her, and I though she would be a good heroine for Leonardo but NOOOOOOOO! God damn it.

All in all, there are many things that I don't like this series for... mostly introducing plot lines that were never resolved... introducing characters for whatever reason when they didn't get any spotlight anyway... filler with that hamburger eating creature... but there are also many things that I like about this series... protagonist is quite good and his development where he doesn't suddenly learn any fighting techniques is original in this type of series... because protagonist can't fight the fighting characters get the spotlight they deserve, usually it's MC fighting the last boss, but here, we get the Klaus going in on the king of despair YEA!... as mentioned I liked heroine as well and many other characters... but all in all Klaus is the best thing about this series. Not only he is a pure beast when it comes to fighting but also his general calm character is simply awesome and my good that episode when he is playing chess! Pure masterpiece, I am going to re-watch it right now! I am also really happy that he got few episodes dedicated mostly to himself, so he had more than enough spotlight.

So in the end, this is manga adaptation so plots never being solved are normal but at least the things that deserved the spotlight got the spotlight and one main story with White was resolved in the end. Quite good for an adaptation I must say. No need to hate on it as the good parts combined with bad parts round it up to being above average. For me at least
Oct 8, 2015 5:30 AM

Jan 2011
>people talking about many things remains unanswered.
lol.

fun ride/10 ... nah, 8/10 I guess.
Oct 8, 2015 6:53 AM

Jul 2013
Probably gotta rewatch the whole thing to really enjoy the finale, but I have a question: the song King of Despair is always whistling, is it original or a classical piece or something?
Oct 8, 2015 7:06 AM
Jan 2011
Okay - what the hell happen?!...Never mind I think I got it.

Gov said:
What the fuck did I watch? I have so many questions.

Episode 10 had us show at the end that White was going to take Leo's eyes....so why did he still have eyes in the beginning of the episode?

KOD is beaten up and says something about White having to use the fog.....what?

The guy in the beginning who asked Leo for heads or tails, wtf was his purpose to the plot? No seriously why was he there? It made no sense.

Zombies? Why and how?

How did Leonardo get out of the shackles?

Was there a plan to any of this? It seemed totally disjointed. Members of Libra trying to find Leonardo and then telling him to meet with the boss. Why didn't more Libra members fight the King of Despair (KOD)?

Besides the asspulls of Leonardo surviving explosions and meteors, how did his eyes crack? He mentioned to Zapp how he only has one good eye, yet when he was using his All Seeing Eyes of The Gods (ASEG) against the KOD, he used both eyes.

Klaus mentions the "Thirteen Kings" yet the only one who we meet is Aligura, Femt and KOD. Where the fuck are the other 10? Why weren't they ever shown in the story? You would think something as important as this would have them perk up.

Since when the hell did Klaus have a cross shaped white shield?

Klaus and William are fighting, so why did Klaus not use any of his pattern techniques against him?

I don't get the KOD, he is fascinated by humans but is also disgusted by them wants to...what the fuck was he going to do when Leonardo got there face to face? Kill him? Eat roses together?

Wtf and I mean wtf was Leonardo doing screaming to the sky about White? Was she in the nearby vicinity to hear this shit? Did her being need voice recognition to wake up?

So Leonardo does some force field type shit to find White okay whatever but how the hell could she hear the voice in her slumber? She is supposedly in a different dimension I think? This leads to another question in asking, where the fuck was she?

What was the thought process of Leonardo charging straight to the KOD? The same KOD who fought and nearly killed Klaus......a simple swipe from his hand is enough to kill.

How did Leonardo know what words to say and use whatever the hell ability that his ASEG had?

What was that yellow virus shit spreading all over the city?

So White is saving the city from something and somehow survived 3 years because of her parents love? Huh?

White mentions she is with her parents but her parents died years ago. Is she dead or is this some metaphorical type shit because at this point I have no clue wtf is going on.

Was it ever explained how they got the other force fields set up? Considering a girl has to sacrifice herself to get 1 up, do they have several other girls sacrificing themselves to have the forcefields up?

How did the computer recognize a biological phenomenon as a force field?

Did White die? She shown in the credits wearing a black dress with a different style of pig tails.

Why the hell did Leonardo start crying randomly? Is it because of White? Why didn't he cry the moment she left and cry once he talked to Klaus?

Klaus should be dead and not alive....what?

Leonardo's sister has space eyes?

Who the hell was the guy with the brown hair whistling that tune?

The most disappointing ending in recent memory. Horrendous.

You know what they say - true art is incomprehensible!

But I understand it, some of it... maybe...

Okay - lined up. Who doesn't understand the ending!
KanameFujiwaraOct 8, 2015 7:28 AM
Oct 8, 2015 7:34 AM

Aug 2012
meeee!! i didn't get it...
i probably need to rewatch at least the previous episode :/

someone else always have what you want, but it usually means nothing to them...
Oct 8, 2015 7:37 AM

Oct 2011
KanameFujiwara said:
Okay - what the hell happen?!...Never mind I think I got it.

Gov said:
What the fuck did I watch? I have so many questions.

You know what they say - true art is incomprehensible!

But I understand it, some of it... maybe...

Okay - lined up. Who doesn't understand the ending!

LOL, This..
I came here for This xD
i understand shit about Klaus and KoD conversation.
Oct 8, 2015 8:21 AM

Dec 2013
At last we get the finale of this show.
Despite being pissed as heck when they had to delay the last episode, I couldn't help but enjoy the show. The ending was kinda weird, and I didn't quite get what actually happened to Leo's sister (wasn't she in the city when it got cut off from the rest of the world? How did she get shifted to some lakeside farm house? And why did she also have the blue eyes if Leo was the one chosen to possess them?), but overall the story concluded quite satisfactorily.

8/10 overall. Had to take a point off for the long-ass delay. The end was good, but not exactly well worth the wait.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Oct 8, 2015 9:17 AM
Oct 2007
I must say again whoever came up with including White as an anime original character is indeed a genius..

8/10 throughout

I would recommend this to watch. The colorful unique art style is already a more than enough reason to give this a try (;
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 8, 2015 9:35 AM
Jun 2015
luccide said:
I must say again whoever came up with including White as an anime original character is indeed a genius..

I couldn't agree with you more.
Oct 8, 2015 10:09 AM

May 2013
its fun and there are some funny moments but i dont understand shit. 7/10
Oct 8, 2015 12:52 PM

Nov 2011
Soundtrack, VA's, animation all were 10/10 it got confusing as hell at parts but damn the action scenes were done really well. Worth the 4 month wait in my opinion and up for Anime of the Year as well.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Oct 8, 2015 1:27 PM

Sep 2011
Not sure it was worth the wait. I thought I had no idea what was really going on, but reading some explanations in here it seems I knew everything there was to know, so I guess I just felt underwhelmed a bit. I expected more somehow.
Oh well. It was nice, but the ending felt strange.
Oct 8, 2015 3:09 PM

Dec 2008
Hmm... I was expecting something...a little more...explosive. Still, White's death made me tear up. I need Klaus to come and console me.
Oct 8, 2015 7:16 PM

Jun 2015
White... ;_;
I hope they find a way for her to regain her physical form. . .
Oct 8, 2015 9:02 PM

Jan 2011
JewellTH said:
luccide said:

I couldn't agree with you more.
I think it's just Matsumoto Rie to make fit role for Rie Kugimiya in the show. err I mean these original story of anime kinda reminds me to Kyousougiga too, so not surprised.
Oct 9, 2015 2:00 AM

Jan 2014
Woaaah, where's the battle? XD

Ah i know

that amnesia dude, made them all forgot something important for the anime and the final episode
Oct 9, 2015 2:02 AM

Jun 2014
I don't knew why but I'm lost. How did he save his sister? then huge black eyes? what? TOTALLY lost...

The ep was kinda messed up at the first half but it got better later. I have to admit though.. I still don't get the ending.

Okay probably it wasn't the show for me.
Please someone explain it?
Oct 9, 2015 5:25 AM
May 2015
NO MORE KEKKAI SENSEN BAH
Oct 9, 2015 8:19 AM

Jan 2012
Well. That was disappointing. My main gripes with the show was the humor fell flat and honestly didn't even make me smile once throughout the series.

The pacing is a mess and honestly just feels like they tried to go for a cheap Baccano!/Durarara! Ripoff.

The characters ranged from ok (White/Black/Klaus) to horrible and cringe-worthy (Leonardo , Zed, Zap etc.)

The story itself was ok , however the way it was presented was not.

The sound was good.

The art and animation was average, except for the last episode which looked significantly better than the previous episodes.

Honestly this was one of the shows I was most excited about (because it had potential) , but left feeling disappointed.
4/10
Oct 9, 2015 10:22 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Would have been cooler if he died... :s

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Oct 9, 2015 10:23 AM

Nov 2011
wat
Oct 9, 2015 10:25 AM

Nov 2012
But whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Oct 9, 2015 9:47 PM

Nov 2012
Liked the anime overall, but was hoping they'd be less confusing and more finalizing in the last episode. I mean what about the other villains and the dude who appears in the end, and what's going on with Leo's sister.
Jaywalker.
Oct 9, 2015 10:03 PM

Mar 2012
The show was great until this episode, lots of open-ended questions, and quite frankly this last episode was pretty weak, I'm pretty surprised for an episode that took a hell of a long time to finally air. Show wasn't convoluted or too hard to follow, but felt more like a poor man's Durarara than anything else.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Oct 9, 2015 10:46 PM

Apr 2015
I was expecting something more exciting and explosive in the finale but overall the show was quite entertaining despite leaving some things unanswered e.g. how the blood powers work, what the mysterious being that gave leo his eyes was, how the vampire thing was resolved, etc.

didn't really feel very satisfying as a last episode which was a bit disappointing considering the wait...
I like the darkness.

There’s something to the feeling of not knowing your surroundings, not seeing the colour of things as they appear, but as they truly are. There’s something about the unknown, the quiet, the cold. There’s something unspoken about the dark, something I can never quite put words to. Something terrifying yet beautiful.
Oct 10, 2015 3:46 AM

Dec 2012
That was beautiful but some moments were incomprehensible. I'm glad to have seen again Zapp, Leo, ... The humor and the animation was very good, same thing for the musics.

It was very enjoyable to watch, but the story seems to have been cut. I think this show needed more episodes to fully develop his world.
Oct 10, 2015 5:12 AM

Jan 2011
I knew White wasn't gonna make it, thought Black was gonna be a goner too. Quite a nice finale, but I really should have given the previous eps a rewatch to get in the proper mood.
Oct 10, 2015 5:38 AM

Oct 2013
Ahhhh, it finally ended. (I just watched ep 12 a few days ago)

I didn't expect much for this at first, but then it seemed kinda interesting as I watched until episode 11.
But I easily got lost in the plot lmao. Lots of confusing stuff tbh

After the wait of months for the finale, the hype totally dropped. Ending was okay.

Kekkai was a good anime overall (y). Pretty enjoyable series.
Oct 10, 2015 7:36 AM

Dec 2010
...great story, great character, great song, great drama, great action overall Great (9)

...most memorable this year
Oct 10, 2015 7:54 AM

Apr 2013
In the end the whole thing was a pile of randomness.
Oct 10, 2015 9:22 AM

Apr 2013
Pretty mediocre ending, which is a shame since Bones apparently gambled on the delay to make it better. Maybe their original ending was even worse, who knows.

So many are all sad that White is gone, but she's obviously not, since you see her in the end credits. Those stills are all taken after the events of the episode, so obviously she comes back some time in the future.

Well, if there's a second season, i'll check it out. But i won't be waiting with bated breath. 6/10
Oct 10, 2015 9:23 AM

May 2013
That was complete chaos, in a good way. Loved the visuals and the sounds for the entire anime. (^_^)
Klaus vs King of Despair was awesome and I love how White kissed Leo for his hard work.

A second season would be awesome, especially if Michella makes an appearance with her eyes.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Oct 10, 2015 10:08 AM

May 2011
Well this show was one of those where I watched it and was like:

But still was like I need to watch more of it, altough it probably won't have a second season.
Oct 10, 2015 2:10 PM
Nov 2010
I like the way this series was produced, it fit the story, which was overall not bad.
Oct 10, 2015 3:58 PM

Aug 2014
With a suspicion I can say that the last episode from this serie was very good! ^.^
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Oct 10, 2015 6:18 PM
Jun 2013
Pretty Good!! Good ending.
Oct 10, 2015 7:46 PM

Nov 2014
meh, didn't worth waitng

Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kekkai Sensen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2015

258 by bucciest »»
Apr 20, 2:45 PM

Poll: » Kekkai Sensen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2015

197 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 18, 7:20 AM

Poll: » Kekkai Sensen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2015

357 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 17, 7:57 AM

» Kekkai sensei OP and ED are true music to me. Thank you

DatajI - Mar 9

1 by LENDARIO_DS »»
Mar 13, 4:06 PM

Poll: » Kekkai Sensen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 30, 2015

118 by Hasan_Lelouch »»
Mar 6, 3:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.