Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 20, 2015 7:41 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
To me, it didn't really live up to the AnoHana name (though tbh I might not have seen the movie if the staff wasn't the same so maybe all the tie in advertising stuff did its job).

The teen angst stuff (and I guess the movie itself) was so cliche. (I realize that is a pretty vague criticism but that is the only way I can describe it. It was stuff I had seen before in a million other series or movies). I cringed during a lot of scenes that were supposed to be sad or meaningful.

Characters all expressed during the film how they had things they wanted to say, but couldn't say. And it is like....well yeah, everyone has those? I didn't feel the movie presented it in an interesting or original way.

Also, other than maybe...."breaking out of your shell" I didn't understand the egg motif in the movie.

The positives were just the individual parts. The character designs, animation, music/BGM/insert songs, voice acting, etc were all top notch. Even the general story idea isn't bad. But the execution was just...average. It was so average.

I mean I hope other people like the movie though. I am not saying it is objectively bad, I just didn't care for it. It is airing in the US later this year so hopefully more people can contribute their thoughts on it.
Sep 21, 2015 8:56 AM

Mar 2009
I can certainly agree with what you said. But for some reason I still really enjoyed it despite those flaws. I don't know if it's because I watched it with some friends or not, but the cringeworthy moments that you mentioned didn't bother me all that much.

I did feel like it was melodramatic and a little over done at points, but it wasn't bad. Just like you said, average.

The egg motif was just that I think, breaking out of your shell. It's simple and works.

I wasn't expecting anything on the level of Ano hana, mainly cause it's only a 2 hour movie so it's difficult to establish great characters and such. Not to say it hasn't happened, but I think this movie did an okay job with that. I was a bit too hyped up afterwords and bought that framed picture of kokoro ga x anohana for 6,000 yen. >_< Objectively the movie gets like a 5/6 but I'm super biased so I'm going to give it an 8/10. Low 8, but an 8. I thoroughly enjoyed watching it.
Sep 24, 2015 5:39 AM

Jul 2010
It was not melodramatic at all; it felt rather realistic compared to anohana.

I liked it and would give it 10/10 but for a 2 hour movie is too hard to do that. I wish they had more development for Tasaki; that confession at the end was rather sudden and unexpected, because he seemed like someone who was infatuated with Nitou.

Takumi x Jun OTP please. But in hindsight I guess it really was too one-sided.

Anyway I have watched far fewer anime than either of you, so I guess my expectations are lower.

Edit: The average rating seems to be 4/5, so I guess my rating is quite in-line with most Japanese.
SigsigSep 24, 2015 6:04 AM
オタクなんじゃねぃよ
I'm not an otaku.
Oct 12, 2015 3:19 PM

Jun 2014
This movie must be really shitty

Even Shibata made a review of it lol
Nov 3, 2015 7:12 AM

Mar 2009
I don't know who that guy is, but I don't understand your comment. He says it was really interesting within the first minute of the video, even though he calls it ちんぽが叫びたがってるんだ and calls its name ださああああぁぁぁぁぁっ.

I'm not really going to watch his whole video, but that movie sounds super melodramatic. I only found out about it because there were big posters at the mall.
Nov 4, 2015 7:20 PM

Sep 2014
Saw it today at the Brattle.

I would probably give it a 6-7/10. The movie had a good production value - solid animation, solid music choice, good background, good cast, etc. The story starts off with a promising start, but it really goes down hill from there. As GarLogan78 said, the execution was just meh
pknomadNov 4, 2015 11:20 PM
Nov 7, 2015 12:42 AM

Sep 2010
GarLogan78 said:
The character designs, animation, music/BGM/insert songs, voice acting, etc were all top notch.

Sigsig said:
I wish they had more development for Tasaki; that confession at the end was rather sudden and unexpected, because he seemed like someone who was infatuated with Nitou.

Takumi x Jun OTP please. But in hindsight I guess it really was too one-sided.

8/10. I liked the movie but I thought the ending could have been executed better.

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -a magnet
Nov 7, 2015 3:51 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
Signore said:

DUDE GO LEARN JAPANESE! your comment is OFF. Don't use Japanese source next time brah.
お前は日本語が分からない。
Fuwa_sanNov 7, 2015 4:12 PM
Nov 12, 2015 6:57 AM

Jul 2010
Signore said:

I only watched the first 30s, but didn't he say that it was interesting in the title? Too lazy to watch the entire video and I'm sure that your comment is off.

Edit: Looks like Signore's a troll.
オタクなんじゃねぃよ
I'm not an otaku.
Nov 17, 2015 3:45 PM

Jun 2014
Sigsig said:
I only watched the first 30s, but didn't he say that it was interesting in the title? Too lazy to watch the entire video and I'm sure that your comment is off.

Edit: Looks like Signore's a troll.

That guy is a joke just like this cartoon
Nov 18, 2015 3:56 PM
Aug 2013
Good movie. Needed this after watching the crapfests that were Overlord, Charlotte, and Gangsta. 2015 seems to be a BAD year for anime after the greatness of 2014.

This movie reminded me of Aura, but without the contrived ending. The climax where the search happens reminded me of ef memories, but nowhere as epic.

Solid 6/10. (I use the entire 10-point scale so 5 = average)
Dec 9, 2015 3:34 AM

Jun 2008
The beginning was great, then it got predictable and cliche, but I still enjoyed it a lot. Especially the musical part. Some of the songs were amazing!
Thought I wanted Tasaki to fall for Jun, I didn't really expect it to happen (too cliche?). Loved how it ended.

8/10
Dec 23, 2015 5:46 AM

Dec 2014
link please
Dec 24, 2015 7:42 AM

Apr 2015
{spoilers ofc}

ibraheem234 said:
link please

I doubt there's any link available online at the moment since it has only been released in cinemas so far. If you want to watch it now, you'll probably have to catch one of last showings in Japan. Otherwise, you'll probably have to wait until it is released in some other format (e.g. Bluray) or leaked before it will be available for streaming or download.
Forgotten_MemoDec 24, 2015 8:07 AM
Dec 27, 2015 6:43 PM

Jul 2008
Forgotten_Memo said:
{spoilers ofc}

Mar 30, 2016 2:58 AM

Nov 2007
It is just the main girl's dark history of her babbling hurting people's feeling that she makes excuse that an egg gave her a curse (because of her imagination, which also lead to the story of musical). Though I don't have anything against her for doing so, even though it feels like I'm bad mouthing or hates her. I'm glad that boy, who already has girlfriend, confronted her at the end and she got over with it. Even though she didn't get her prince. I was surprised at baseball guy's confess, though. The end of musical actually made me shed tears, even though I didn't want to. Though the main theme of the movie is to be able to speak out something you cannot say (even if it's hurtful).

Oh, the two girls ("friends" of one of the main girl) from AnoHana were featured, too.
tsubasaloverMar 30, 2016 3:16 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 30, 2016 2:59 PM

Jun 2012
Finally got some subs now.
Mar 30, 2016 3:07 PM
Jul 2018
Shuhan said:

what source are you speaking of?
removed-userMar 30, 2016 5:35 PM
Mar 30, 2016 3:11 PM

Jun 2012
Raiver said:
Shuhan said:
what source are you speaking of?

Ohys-Raws released the retail subs, its on nyaa now, idk about streams.
Mar 30, 2016 3:42 PM

Mar 2014
I saw that "twist" at the end from a mile away, well, either pairing combination could have worked but it was obvious the movie was hinting at that, would have been disappointed if it didn't.

Overall great movie, drama with Nasure at the end was a bit meh but oh well, the rest was great. Nito's character needed a bit of polishing too.
Mar 30, 2016 11:14 PM

Mar 2015
No one deserve's to go through this much melodrama to see such a shit ending. 4/10, I regret my decision making.
Mar 30, 2016 11:17 PM
Mar 2013
If anyone wants more backstory to Nito and Takumi's past, there's a manga out. It was an okay read, if I remember correctly and it made the 'heartbreak' of Takumi and Jun's inevitable end bearable. Overall it was a pretty nice movie, but I probably wouldn't watch it again any time soon. Though, I want to see more of Jun and Daiki because that girl deserves some more happiness >:(

>tfw the second guy wins but ur not elated about it b/c no development
asdfghjk14789632Mar 30, 2016 11:30 PM
Mar 30, 2016 11:57 PM

Mar 2014
it was really good tbh. FIRST OF ALL THE VOICE CAST IS 10000/10 SORA AMAMIYA AND HOSOYAN SIGN ME UP.
ngl tho the people complaining about melodrama need to chill because obviously it wasnt written for them. i mean its mari okada if you didnt like anohana or dont like teen drama in general just dont watch it. it wasnt even bad at all (and no not liking something doesnt mean its bad?). i think the problem lies in the fact that everyone wants to be a misanthrope and theyre too mired in that mindset to admit they can relate to something. everyone was a teen at one point and everyone knows how dramatic teens are and this did a good job of portraying that; i think they actually toned down the drama...just imo though. tbh though itd be easier if those that gripe about "melodramatic characters!!!!!" just allowed themselves to sympathize with the plight of the characters.
kokosake being way2real for me tho naruse got SHUT DOWN lol. i think tasaki and naruse make such a cute couple though so its not all that bad. the animation was pretty good in this one especially character movement which was really fluid and nice to look at. naruses little quirks were funny and cute. i think a-1 should do more movies. between this one and doukyuusei which has yet to be subbed im looking forward to more. 10/10 because i happen to like dramas.
Mar 31, 2016 1:07 AM

May 2012
great first half, after that its so shitty..

Mar 31, 2016 2:45 AM

May 2013
quitely good.

my complaint is even though the substory about egg and blah2 is good, but in the end there's disconnected between prince egg and naru's resolve.
Mar 31, 2016 3:42 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
I read some of the comments here before going to watch it because I was curious what people thought about it, and I wasn't expecting a lot of "average." I was pretty excited about this movie when I saw the previews and the premise sounded interesting. After reading the comments, I went in with more caution...but I still ended up really enjoying the movie :)

It's really sad what happened with Naruse, happily saying something she saw, yet it turned out to be not so much like a fairy tale. I had a feeling from the trailer that the egg would be something she made up, and it's interesting because she her way of coping was to blame it on a part of her, but not her whole self. In the climax, she asked, if it wasn't because she was a chatterbox, then what else was she supposed to blame what happened on? While I was frustrated for not showing up all because she learned that her "prince" liked someone else, it became clear that she's not one of those perfect heroine that you want to root for (well I don't really mean perfect), she's really flawed. She runs away from her problems when she really can't solve them, and ends up trying to blame them on something else. First, it was her tendency to speak a lot. Then, it was Taku's fault for "misleading" her and Nitou's fault because she's such a good girl. While this whole shouting scene was a classic Okada climax, I think it's fitting here more than anything. That when she was finally able to speak, she first shouted out hurtful words and to release her frustration, then she realized that blaming someone or something else got her nowhere. "And then?" Taku accepted everything, and she had nothing to say, except what she truly wanted to say, which was that she liked Taku. I'm glad she took the rejection well :)

While I agree that the theme of story isn't very revolutionary, it's something that resonates with everyone, so it's easy for people to like the movie. I can see why it was well received. There's definitely room for improvement (perhaps fleshing out the characters a bit more), but I think overall it was a nice story. Naruse and Taku were a great foil for each other, as Taku spelled it out, that while Naruse couldn't speak, she was able to express herself, unlike Taku who had the ability to speak, but never felt like saying out loud. While Naruse's feeling for Taku wasn't mutual, at least they both said they were glad they met each other, that was a good resolve imo.

I didn't care too much for the romance or the baseball club stuff, but I understand that they were important to further flesh out the theme of needing to say what you truly feel, as well as how words can be harmful. I agree that the baseball part was a bit overdone, particularly the shouting in the restaurant. And I'm not too fond of running while shouting/crying and falling either, but it didn't detract from my overall enjoyment of the movie.

I really liked the character growth the four main had. Tasaki had the most development, and I wasn't surprised that he liked Naruse, the confession at the end was cute :> I mean he blushed when Naruse happily forgave him, and that walk back home with her made me feel like he may have started liking her. And especially when he yelled at Taku, since Tasaki knew that Naruse liked Taku, which could only mean that he liked Naruse enough to notice who she liked. I liked how he mentioned that he never knew how talented or skilled the others in their class were, that they all had their hobbies or things they were good at. Aside from Tasaki, of course Naruse and Taku both were able to grow ever since they started working together. Even the whole class sort of changed, since they were at first rejecting anything that was too much work, to putting their all into it.

Of course the sound aspect of the movie was great, loved the bgm, but especially the lyrics with the renditions of classics. I love Greensleeves, and it was a great choice for the ending they wanted, something happy (lyrics) but also mellow. Naruse's entrance was beautiful, it made me cry to when her mother started crying about the main character's voice being taken away in the play. Although it took a long time, Naruse was finally able to convey to her mother how she felt these past years, and how long that incident had weighed on her mind.

Overall, definitely a enjoyable movie that did well to communicated its message well. The music was great and fitting, the characters grew throughout the movie. My favorite part was when Taku told Naruse that there was never an egg, and she said that she needed the egg to exist. The egg cracking was her emotions flowing out, and it was established in the beginning that that wasn't a good thing. It becoming scrambled was the mess that she'd make for saying everything on her mind. But yellow often means happiness and courage, and it turns out that breaking out the shell wasn't so bad after all, she had only limited herself to happiness.

Apologies for the wall of text. I didn't mean to type so much, but I guess I had a lot to say.
Mar 31, 2016 5:25 AM

Jan 2015
Nice movie. The beginning (the first 5 minutes) was great and touching.
It got better in the second half even if I didn't like some directions the movie took.

8/10, kind of wasted potential.
XenocrisiMar 31, 2016 5:49 AM
Mar 31, 2016 5:29 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Amazing movie. I liked every character in this show (except maybe Nito who was a bit shallow) and the concept...it's really relatable to me. I couldn't speak out what i feel and it almost came back to me. But that is another story.

Animation was really good, as usual for A1-Pictures movies. I actually never saw the twist at the end coming (i did see the convo between Sakaki and Nito and should have seen it coming by then, but i never actually expected it to happen like this). Props for that as those are the better pairings IMO even.

The musical was great, the canon part almost made me tear up.

9/10, will definitely recommend this to everyone.
Mar 31, 2016 5:47 AM

Jan 2015
Smudy said:

Animation was really good, as usual for A1-Pictures movies. I actually never saw the twist at the end coming (i did see the convo between Sakaki and Nito and should have seen it coming by then, but i never actually expected it to happen like this).

Plot twist at the end? Which one?
Mar 31, 2016 6:17 AM
Jul 2018
Xenocrisi said:
Smudy said:

Animation was really good, as usual for A1-Pictures movies. I actually never saw the twist at the end coming (i did see the convo between Sakaki and Nito and should have seen it coming by then, but i never actually expected it to happen like this).

i think smudy means when sakagami was talking to nito when they were asked to carry those bags or something to the classroom and naruse overheard the conversation and thennnnn ;x

i really loved this movie, i was actually sleepy before i started the episode (i woke up at 5 am for once in my life and haven't slept since then and now it's like 7pm)
but when i started watching the movie, i felt really hooked up and it was really interesting and i quickly lost my sleepiness
it made me realize just how strong words are and that we must choose our words wisely
i liked all the main characters except tosaki and i guess noti too, they felt a little forced or er idk, a little unnecessary but i know they are necessary
the play was really wonderful, i liked all the songs, they were really.. sad.. ;x
also love sakagami playing the piano and singing the song "let me offer...."
naruse voice is really sweet <3 i loved her singing at the last, hit!
except, i wish sakagami was in love with naruse... it felt so stupid when naruse confessed and he was totally supposed to say he loves her too but instead "thanks. i'm in love with someone else."
i was like... seriously, you'll just go and break her like that? Q_Q
except that part, i liked everything else. this anime has an unique atmosphere around it

9/10
Mar 31, 2016 6:18 AM
Aug 2014
I didn't expect that kinda ending but the movie as a whole is not really bad.
Mar 31, 2016 6:23 AM

Jan 2013
Anyone know the song, when Jun came in as the voice of the spirit. It sounds familiar since the base is obviously from a classical score but I forgot the name of the score (X~X).

Can anyone tell me if they remember

"We are Anonymous, We are Legion, We do not forgive, We do not Forget, Expect Us."

Mar 31, 2016 6:35 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Xenocrisi said:
Smudy said:

Sakagami rejecting Naruse in this way and the pairings itself (i honestly didn't expect it to actually happen lol)
Mar 31, 2016 3:45 PM

Sep 2014
That was pretty big suprise to see Taku to reject Naruse, did not really expect that to happen.
What a good way to end really tresfull and angry day. All the worries just flyed away when i reached the musical part in the end.

Solid 9/10.
Mar 31, 2016 4:18 PM

Mar 2015
At least 9/10, shed a tear when they performed the musical. Why are the non death related drama anime better than the death related drama anime?
“Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth. But the world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete..." -Alphonse Elric

"Then and now, what I protect has never changed!" -Sakata Gintoki

I'll take anything like The Pet Girl of Sakurasou. Anything as good as that.
Mar 31, 2016 5:46 PM

Nov 2015
7/10.

I actually smiled when Sakagami rejected Naruse. I was kinda starting to hate this movie because it would be so stupid if Sakagami suddently developed feelings for her. Oh, and Natsuki was so "let them be together". That made me a little bit mad too. Just how happened in Toradora. I wouldn't accept it because it would look fake as hell. Glad how the couples ended.

In general, I was expecting more from the team that made AnoHana. The movie could be way better. The egg story was creative but a little bit awkward for this movie's background. I still got to enjoy it though.

I don't know why but I ended this movie telling myself "How beautiful life is." I kinda liked how it ended.
Mar 31, 2016 5:51 PM

Nov 2011
Hmm, I thought the movie was alright.

For storytelling, it has its cliches but I thought it was neat with the way the drama was portrayed. No, I didn't cry or anything but it got its points cross in particular with the egg and symbolism. Plus, I think the music supplemented with the film well.

Not sure how I feel about the characters honestly. I had to rewatch some scenes but Naruse stands out as the most unique character from the film not just for her personality but also development. Daiki was someone I didn't like at first but grew to like him later in the film. Then, there's Taku who I think is well developed character. I think tingy summed it pretty well in regarding his relationship with others.

Nice artwork and music with its themes. It felt different from what I had originally expected but I'm glad to give it a chance. 7/10. Felt like it was a bit long though.
Mar 31, 2016 7:25 PM

Dec 2014
I really liked the movie the animation and art was head on...
There was character development and it was something different from the typical love story still the characters at the end found their happy ending 10/10
Mar 31, 2016 7:41 PM

Aug 2009
Mixed feelings about this one.

The whole "I can't talk" thing was e(gg)xaggerated too much, imo. Especially in the beginning, where she barely gets out some sounds out of her, it felt pretty ridiculous. They could have made it like that she only talks very little or something like that. The whole talking through phone thing also reminded me too much of Celty (from Durarara).
Her mother getting angry at her also felt a bit odd because it looked like the movie took the egg curse thing too seriously. Like, she could've just used her phone to talk with her mother. Of course, there was a reason why she didn't want to talk with her mother, but in the movie at that time, it felt like it was only because of that egg curse / stomach ache thing.

Well, towards the end, when things are cleared up, I liked it more. Very happy to see that the egg thing really was just a metaphorical thing - we know there are shows which were too stupid to keep metaphorical elements as imaginary elements (cough golden time cough).
Also very glad to see the couples didn't end up as one would expect from the beginning, but rather in a more fitting and realistic way (though the baseball guy confessing to Naruse came out of nowhere, tbh).

All in all, quite a nice movie. Nice sub-plots, nice main message, but a bit too much focus on the "can't talk" curse gimmick. Still, good movie. 7/10.

btw, comparing it with AnoHana is kinda difficult. I have very good memories of AnoHana, but after reading some reviews I also realize that it had quite some flaws, some of which were actually similar to this one's. Guess I'll have to rewatch it to judge.
Mar 31, 2016 9:19 PM
Jul 2018
Wow I didn't thought that I would like this anime that much but that ending truly make up for it.

Anyway I am glad that it didn't take the cliched road and to much drama and some seems to be forced a little. It does have a little bit of AnoHana feeling and Nittou look like Mao from Tamayura. Almost confused both anime for a while. XD
Mar 31, 2016 10:20 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
All I have to say is that this was absolutely beautiful

The characters are fun and and their interactions with one another were great, and it wasn't plagued by any melodramatic bullshit at all....The deep/feels moments had my heart wrenching at times too

The symbolism/messages of the film and the way that they managed to convey it as well as to develop the character using music was spectacular and the music in itself was just great....So many great classics

Last but not least, the romance was handled very well and I liked that they went against the usual norm of having the two leads end up together....Personally the way things turned out made the most sense anyway and they pretty much set things up to end this way regardless

Easy 9/10.....The production value was great and I cannot express more enough how this is easily one of my favorite films now
Mar 31, 2016 11:55 PM

Aug 2013
Was really looking forward to it but it did not meet my expectation
Character development was rather poor, would've been better with a 12 epi series instead
Not great but at least it didn't bore me to death, 7/10
Apr 1, 2016 1:19 AM

Jul 2015
The fucking subs I had to put up with for this movie were horrid. Quality over quantity for once, please.
That aside, the movie was alright. I like that she was rejected and the whole egg symbolism. Soundtrack was good also.
8/10
Apr 1, 2016 2:59 AM
Jun 2015
This movie is a fast paced version of True Tears. I guess Mari Okada ran out of ideas, because the structure has a lot of similarities.
Apr 1, 2016 5:31 AM

Sep 2013
GaryMuffuginOak said:
At least 9/10, shed a tear when they performed the musical. Why are the non death related drama anime better than the death related drama anime?

Yes when Naruse come back late and sing the song is made me cry
Apr 1, 2016 7:07 AM

Oct 2012
Beautiful art/animation/music.

Naruse's inability to speak seemed too unrealistic to me but I enjoyed watching this and I liked that Sakagami and Naruse didn't end up together.
Apr 1, 2016 9:11 AM

Mar 2015
Great Movie, good animation and music.

It was well written too, at least for Okada standard, but i'm so MAD that Sakagami and Naruse didn't end up together, arghh, some cringe drama at the end too.
Apr 1, 2016 9:22 AM

Sep 2014
The story as a whole, is enjoyable, though the end part really didn't satisfy me (shipping Naruse and Sakagami so hard from the start) This is why i hate blind-love plots, which sometime can be interesting*

However, the music were really spectacular, and i love how Naruse convey the message to her mom.
I just love Sakagami sings the Egg song.

Would given an 8/10 if Sakagami were to accept, but he has someone else he likes which i know.

7/10 that is. :/
Apr 1, 2016 9:45 AM

Aug 2013
Solid, emotional, not really sad movie with beautiful art. I liked it.
Nice setting.

Great ed song. 9/10
rsc-plApr 1, 2016 11:39 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Apr 1, 2016 11:32 AM

Jul 2010
This was simply a beautiful movie.

The themes for one, although really common just doesn't get old no matter how many times I see it, if the execution was right, it doesn't matter how many countless times these themes has been dealt with as they continue to resonate ever so deeply just like it had always been.

This movie really showed just what it means to break the shell and stop being so inhibited in such a world. Dealing on how we all, as people strive to be happy, but despite that, we very much like to separate ourselves and say that we are better than that, that we are morally above a certain group and never willing to understand what it means to get the short end of the stick.

Also on how despite the character's initial cold front or even a hostile one, the differences that they set for Jun was surprisingly not so different. Showing how when everyone is happy, we are more inclined to happiness, and that passion is a continuous fiery entity that slowly lights each and everyone's fire. How Jun's slump was also quite smooth in the sense how the brightest light casts the darkest shadow. The blame game or constant regrets about saying anything, this anime did a good job illustrating how things that happened is a sunk cost and that they should make the best out of what they have, just like how the class was almost broken up once again after discovering that Jun was gone then to only put out such a fine performance.

The moment where Jun officially breaks out of her shell, the musical was simply stunning on just how there are so many ways to make the situation into one smooth and happy flow.

Anyways, Jun and Dai actually quite match each other in the sense that the two are surprisingly really straightforward when it comes to how they are feeling. The open book couple doesn't sound bad at all! In fact it sounds pretty nice and the two would be adorable together.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» let's talk about the ending ( 1 2 )

Joshiki - Mar 21, 2019

80 by LeySosuke »»
Jul 12, 3:36 PM

» I was liking it but that ending...

supernicolasman - Oct 6, 2020

9 by mangalicker94 »»
Mar 9, 6:56 PM

» Musical Songs

Saki_e_aql - May 23, 2022

1 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 24, 2022 9:49 AM

» Happy romance wise end?

Haldeyr - Feb 14, 2017

41 by SandraEis »»
Nov 16, 2021 2:30 PM

» Spoilers please? (please avoid if you want to remain spoiler-free :D )

karmenmeghan - Dec 31, 2015

7 by CarbonMD »»
Mar 23, 2020 6:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.