Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Sep 15, 2015 8:37 PM

Dec 2012
Yuru Yuri s3 hype.

I don't watch as much anime as before...
Sep 15, 2015 8:48 PM

Sep 2014
What I WILL watch (As soon as it's done airing):

What I will give a chance, but no high hopes:

Basically watching these for "Shits and giggles" with no expectations:

Edit: Oh, and a good amount of these are 2nd seasons for anime I need to see...this is why I have given up on trying to follow new anime each season. I chose too much.

Sep 15, 2015 8:58 PM

Nov 2014
aisoka said:
hm, interesting line up for fall, better than previous season

MaxXZoe said:
i'll try to watch everything except yuri and yaoi shows..

looking forward to K, and Rakudai

where's the yuri & yaoi shows??

yuru yuri and valkyrie drive
Sep 15, 2015 9:14 PM

Mar 2013
Illyricus said:
I'll watch Noragami S2, One Punch Man and Owarimonogatari. The rest of the season looks very mediocre.
I will try some original and check if it's worthy.

also, I'll watch SnK spin-off for comedy purposes!

Sep 15, 2015 9:25 PM

Dec 2013
Young Black Jack, Owarimonogatari, and One Punch Man looks good. The rest don't even peek my interest.
Sep 15, 2015 9:28 PM

Jun 2013
Has quite a few strong titles with potential,but does not look as strong as spring and summer
Sep 15, 2015 9:46 PM

Sep 2013
meh, I'll watch 40+ shows as usual :P
Sep 15, 2015 10:11 PM
Nobody

Jul 2013
meh

Probs only gonna be watching SnK spin-off and one punch man

Maybe watch the new gundam idk

and valkyrie drive, looks nice
Sep 15, 2015 10:25 PM

Mar 2008
MaxXZoe said:

yuru yuri and valkyrie drive

uhh...okay(;一_一)

Sep 15, 2015 10:44 PM
Mar 2015
HaXXspetten said:
That feeling when Fall looks worse than Summer

B-b-b-b-u-t Owarimonogatari will save us, won't it?
Sep 15, 2015 11:09 PM

Jul 2013
Looks like a disappointing Fall season indeed.

But regardless, I'll probably be watching a crapload of them anyway.
Sep 15, 2015 11:21 PM
Sep 2015
By this time, nothing catch my attention for fall season.That feeling when Fall looks worse than Summer
Sep 15, 2015 11:47 PM

Apr 2015
The one thing I'm sure of is haikyuu! But I'm gonna check out k's 2nd season out of curiosity and OPM to see what all the hype is about
Sep 15, 2015 11:51 PM

Mar 2013
Everyone in this thread who doesn't say they are watching One Punch Man IS WRONG
Sep 16, 2015 12:04 AM

Jul 2007
Hmmm, lesss good shows than in summer season so far :[
Still hopefully better than previous fall season when I only found three shows to watch and one of them ended up becoming disappointment of the decade. At least this time we won't have trainwreck of UBW proportions airing.

Will Watch:
Comet Lucifer - Yes yes yes. Unique premise and setting, freaking brilliant audiovisual direction in the PVs -everything points to this being a keeper.
Concrete Revolutio - If the actual show retains the stylized portrayal the PVs have this might be one of my AOTY.
Kowabon - Anime of the Season or even AOTY candidate, depending on how well directed it will be.
Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen - Been waiting years for continuation. No way in hell will I miss this. I hope the third game currently in the works also gets adapted and that it won't take us ten years to get there :(

Will Try:
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk - Smells like a generic harem. The MC is already infuriating in the OP. Maybe the animation will be good. WIll certainly get the OST either way, but the rest of it just feels generic. Have a feeling will be either yet another one "Pushy girl, annoying wimp overpowered main: harem or another Gunslinger Stratos...but we'll see.
Garo: Guren no Tsuki - This will have female protagonist!...my ass. Will check one episode on whether this can even stand up to previous show. Otherwise not too thriller with bait and switch.

EWWWWWWW;
Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry - I guess every season needs its generic harem LN adaptation with subpar production values? I almost got drowned by all the cliches and stereotypes in that PV :/
Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans -Mari Okada is cancer of anime industry.NOPE NOPE NOPE.
One Punch Man - Highly overrated fad. Could not stand the manga, no point in trying anime

AhenshihaelSep 16, 2015 12:14 AM
Sep 16, 2015 12:08 AM

Aug 2015
>A normal day at MAL where every seasonal predictions are pretty generic.

Anyways will plan to watch at least 12 perhaps:
One Punch Man
Owarimono
Comet Lucifer
Sakurako
Heavy Object
Perfect Insider
Gochuumon S2
Yuru Yuri San Hai
Shingeki! Kyojin Chuugakkou
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk
Valkyrie Drive
Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai
MizunashiSep 16, 2015 12:24 AM
Sep 16, 2015 12:29 AM

Jul 2012
I've got about 13 of these in my Plan to Watch list now.
I'm not super hyped for this season, more than anything I'm just hyped for Haikyuu!!, Noragami, and One Punch Man.
everything else in this line-up is just extra for me.
I'm pretty much only looking into anything that catches my eye here vaguely, I'll wait until a couple of weeks into the season before looking into anything that anyone else recs.
Sep 16, 2015 12:58 AM

Jul 2014
Another season in a row without anything from Kyoto Animation... SURELY they can't be pouring THAT much resources into their upcoming generic fantasy harem LN adaptation? Hopefully, they are currently producing something else as well, and just haven't announced it. (Hibike s2 likely)

Man, if either Sakurako-San or The Perfect Insider suck (or both) I'll have virtually nothing I expect greatness from to watch, just season-filler type anime that would have to surprise my face off to be good. Luckily, there are a lot of those.

Infatuate said:
Yuru Yuri s3 hype.

Not Doga Kobo = not holding my breath
Sep 16, 2015 1:31 AM

Jan 2009
to be honest i thought there are a lot of interesting titles, more than summer. i have a feeling i'll end up dropping like half of them but still

Watching for sure:
-One punch man: i need a comedy so bad.
-Sakurako san: the main girl interestes me
-Subete ga F ni naru: idk i like the atmosphere
-Hidan no Aria: season 1 was watchable, i want to see how it ends (if there is an ending)
-Concrete Revolutio: seems cool as fuck

May drop later on:
-Young Black Jack: i don't know if i like older series with a new style of animation
-Comet Lucifer: "the true story of lucifer" yeah sure
-Gundam: i never watched a full gundam season, i wanna give it a try
-High school star musica: for the lol
-Dance with the devil: probably gonna end up stupid like all the otome anime
-Valkyrie Drive: lesbians + mecha = <3
Sep 16, 2015 1:42 AM
Aug 2012
So many shows to watch especially on Saturday and Sundays. I don't see how people actually calling Fall bad compared to the previous ones........at least i won't be bored.

And it's kind of good thing since people are dismissing potentially good shows with buzzwords as there will be less BS and shitposting in the threads.

Well some people will still be there with their buzzwords and shitposting as usual......

Sep 16, 2015 2:44 AM

May 2012
i will watch these

Diabolik Lovers More,Blood
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk
Heavy Object
K: Return of Kings
Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry
Comet Lucifer
Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou
Shingeki! Kyojin Chuugakkou
Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen
One Punch Man
Hidan no Aria AA
Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai
Garo: Guren no Tsuki
Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen
Shinmai Maou no Testament Burst
Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid

Undecided
Young Black Jack
Kagewani
Ore ga Ojousama Gakkou ni
Hokuto no Ken: Ichigo Aji
Dance with Devils
Lance N' Masques

For movies I'll watch these
Shisha no Teikoku
Gyakusatsu Kikan
Harmony
Girls und Panzer Movie
Ajin
thepathSep 16, 2015 3:09 AM
Sep 16, 2015 2:54 AM

Dec 2013
why is the perception of this season so bad?
how many shows do you need to like to be satisfied? isn't a couple good enough for you? lol

i'm personally hyped for one punch man, gundam, haikyuu s2 and noragami s2.
Sep 16, 2015 2:59 AM

May 2014
Yessss, finally the thread submerged. Surely alot of good ones inbetween :)
I'll be checking this out in the weekend but I'll have to complete Owari no Seraph, Noragami and K before watching their respective sequels *~*
Sep 16, 2015 3:10 AM

Jan 2013
Wow Young Black Jack looks like 120% fujoshi bait.
Gone are the dreams of an Osamu Dezaki style Black Jack. Very disappointing but not particularly surprising.
Sep 16, 2015 3:39 AM

Jan 2012
Fall's lookin' like it should be pretty fun. Here's my intended watch list...well most of it anyway:

So yeah, lookin' like 23 shows so far next season. Not quite as many as this season then, but still quite jam packed! :D Also already begun Lupin. :D
Sep 16, 2015 3:41 AM

Jul 2015
i will watch only :
OPM and Valkyrie Drive
Sep 16, 2015 3:45 AM

Jul 2013
fredchickens said:
>A normal day at MAL where every seasonal predictions are pretty generic.

Here's the new PV for Garo: Guren no Tsuki

And the link for the PV2 for Taimadou Gakuen is swapped with PV1, same with the one in the spoiler. Might want to change that since people will probably watch just the latest PV.

Sep 16, 2015 3:49 AM

Nov 2010
Infatuate said:
Yuru Yuri s3 hype.

Hell yeah!

Also, will looking forward to :

Haikyuu!! Second Season
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk
One Punch Man
Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka??
Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid
Sep 16, 2015 4:00 AM

Jul 2013
1. Noragami Aragoto
2. A few of mystery shows there (Subete ga F ni Naru : The , Sakurako-san, Kindaichi)
3. Owarimonogatari
4. Komori-san wa Kotowaranai - looks adorable

Maybe (depend if I can catch up the S1, or better if it's watchable without that ):
Young Black Jack
Hidan no Aria AA
Haikyuu
Sep 16, 2015 4:18 AM

Jul 2007
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
So many shows to watch especially on Saturday and Sundays. I don't see how people actually calling Fall bad compared to the previous ones........at least i won't be bored.

And it's kind of good thing since people are dismissing potentially good shows with buzzwords as there will be less BS and shitposting in the threads.

Well some people will still be there with their buzzwords and shitposting as usual......

Well last fall did have Garo, Bahamut and Sao2.
I have yet to see shows that could stand up to them this fall season.

Then again, last fall had ufoubw and I have yet to see shows that have potential to be such an awful trainwrecks this fall season.

-Mihairu said:
why is the perception of this season so bad?
how many shows do you need to like to be satisfied? isn't a couple good enough for you? lol

Its less about what is good and more about how much of it is trash.

Also yes, in Summer I have been watching like 5 shows that are airing. Going from that to MAAAYBE 2 in Fall DOES mean the fall is worse.

EasyGo-er said:

Here's the new PV for Garo: Guren no Tsuki

"We will give you new Garo with female protagonist... Wait, did we say that? No we actually meant a generic looking spiky haired male with masculine voice"
Sep 16, 2015 4:20 AM

Oct 2012
SheasonDuerulo said:
Everyone in this thread who doesn't say they are watching One Punch Man IS WRONG

Not everyone is into this type of crazy slapstick, you know.

Anyway, I don't think this season is worse that any average fall season in general as there are poised to be at least 3-4 good shows (try comparing to previous fall seasons where many expectations turned into let downs and conversely) but it's true that this year's summer was very strong. For me, really good fall season was like 2012.
Sep 16, 2015 4:22 AM

Apr 2008
thebrentinator24 said:
nehnehneji said:
Sequels: Haikyuu!!, K, Owari no Seraph, World Trigger
New shows: One Punch Man, Young Black Jack, Sakurako-san, Heavy Object, Concrete Revolutio

Maybe but unlikely: Shingeki! Kyojin Chuugakkou (for the potential lolz?), High School Star Musical, Dance with Devils

If I'm not mistaken, the World Trigger series isn't a direct sequel, but more of a spin-off.

Yup it's featuring an anime only story arc and includes new supporting cast members not found in the manga, but I'll definitely still check in out.
Sep 16, 2015 4:31 AM
Aug 2012
CookingPriest said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Then again, last fall had ufoubw and I have yet to see shows that have potential to be such an awful trainwrecks this fall season.

Well i see atleast 10+ show with good potential and source material not to mention several sequels like Haikyuu, Noragami and Fafner. I don't know how the adaptations will turn out to be though and they will need 3-4 episodes (at least 1 volume) to get used to.

But many people will dismiss them as with "generic insert buzzwords here" excuses after 1-2 episodes. Well it's their loss and less shitposting(hopefully) in the threads.

Sep 16, 2015 4:55 AM
Apr 2012
Man every season I tell myself I should cut back on what I watch and then when I actually look at the shows airing for the first time (like I have just done) I mark down a vast majority of the series to watch.

Trying to be more careful now though. Been burned recently on shows that whilst not bad haven't been good. Still gonna watch most LN adaptations though since they rarely let me down.

Shinmai Maou no Testament BURST, Diabolik Lovers S2, Heavy Object, Gakusen Toshi Asterisk, Dance with Devils, Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru and Shomin Sample the main ones that stick out to me.
Sep 16, 2015 5:17 AM

Jul 2013
CookingPriest said:

People didn't even talk about Garo and Bahamut before their airing though. I'm not saying that there will be any gems like that this season, just saying.

"We will give you new Garo with female protagonist... Wait, did we say that? No we actually meant a generic looking spiky haired male with masculine voice"

Yes, they did said that. A female protagonist =/= female Garo.

Sep 16, 2015 5:19 AM

Jun 2014
omg that new garo pv, really looking forward to it now
:3
Sep 16, 2015 5:36 AM

Jul 2007
EasyGo-er said:
CookingPriest said:

People didn't even talk about Garo and Bahamut before their airing though. I'm not saying that there will be any gems like that this season, just saying.

Having followed both of the above since the first PVs, I have yet to see anything that would show same promise here.

Protagonist implies that the story focuses on that character.
Yet the trailer is solely focused on annoying hotblooded dude.
So yeah, lies.

First of all, breaking the stupid "females cant be knights" rule can't be done soon enough. Its sexist and stupid.

Second of all, even if that were not happening, a garo show centered around a female hero without the whole knight bs could have been very promising(sort of like how batman is living surrounded by those superpowered heroes but still stands up to them via wits and smarts.

Talking up a "female protagonist" while in reality she will most likely play second fiddle(support/romance shit) to spiky hair dude who is front and center everywhere in advertising so far is disappointing as all hell.
Sep 16, 2015 6:26 AM

Jul 2013
Oh, by the way, Pokemon XY&Z starts Oct 29th
(Whether you include that or not..meh)
Sep 16, 2015 6:28 AM

Jul 2013
CookingPriest said:

Protagonist implies that the story focuses on that character.
Yet the trailer is solely focused on annoying hotblooded dude.
So yeah, lies.

First of all, breaking the stupid "females cant be knights" rule can't be done soon enough. Its sexist and stupid.

Second of all, even if that were not happening, a garo show centered around a female hero without the whole knight bs could have been very promising(sort of like how batman is living surrounded by those superpowered heroes but still stands up to them via wits and smarts.

Talking up a "female protagonist" while in reality she will most likely play second fiddle(support/romance shit) to spiky hair dude who is front and center everywhere in advertising so far is disappointing as all hell.

Define protagonist please. The first half of the PV is all about the blue-haired Makai priestess whereas the dude didn't even appear until the second half so I don't know what you meant by solely focusing on the dude.

It's an established rule in the Garo universe that women can't be a Makai knight for whatever reason there is so expecting a female Garo is just =.= in the first place.

What's a Garo show without Garo? From the PV, the priestess looks like she can take care of herself just fine though.

All of this seems like you just building up your own misunderstandings and speculations only to be pissed off when you're not getting what you thought you'd get. I'll just stop this here and say whatever suits your mind since I don't have any intention on derailing this any longer.

Sep 16, 2015 6:35 AM

Jun 2014
Here is what I plan on watching for the fall season...

Fafner Exodus (2nd Season)
Heavy Object
Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans
Noragami Aragoto (2nd Season)
One Punch Man
Seraph of the End (2nd Season)
Testament of Sister New Devil (2nd Season)
Sep 16, 2015 6:36 AM

Jun 2008
Monogatari thingy is the only thing I'm excited about.

Terrible season.
Sep 16, 2015 6:45 AM
Jun 2015
Oh, crap! I need to catch up with everything this season!
Sep 16, 2015 8:04 AM

Oct 2014
The "elitism" is strong in this thread.

and buzzword party is as lively as expected.

Escpacially "generic". It used to mean something like "unoriginal", but it seems nowadays if it's not "original" then it's an instant 0/10. If it's just a tad bit "original" then it's 10/10, unless it's "edgy" or (insert buzzword here), then it becomes 2/10 or something. Of course "edgy" is fine if the characters are adults, because by some kind of strange logic a character's age alone seems to be one of the most important aspects to like or dislike a series.

Ironic, if you ask me. If they only want "adults" as protagonists because they "grew out of that age" then isn't it basically admitting that they themselves are looking for "self-insert/wishfullfillment" stories - which they accuse the "horny teenagers" of - as well? Hypocrisy at its best.

The concept of being open minded seems to have been lost. The concept of looking at a series as a "individual series" as well, it seems. I myself hate to-love-ru to death, but I quite like some other Ecchi series despite that. It's one thing to dislike "Ecchi" as a genre, but it's another to label all of them as "generic shit", just because it has similarities to some other series.
Grey-ZoneSep 16, 2015 8:10 AM
Sep 16, 2015 10:07 AM

Jul 2014
Grey-Zone said:
buzzword party is as lively as expected.

Escpacially "generic". It used to mean something like "unoriginal", but it seems nowadays if it's not "original" then it's an instant 0/10.

What show are you talking about/ defending? There are plenty of truthfully generic -looking shows in this season's lineup. Take for example Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry, "generic" is an extremely apt observation to make. It's pretty much copypasta in every way, from the uniforms to the character designs, right down to the synopsis - it falls in line with multiple shows just like it.

"Buzzword" is just a buzzword to be defensive about anime that are impossible to come up with arguments to defend properly. If you take offense to something like Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry being called generic, then tell us exactly what major component in it is unique.

Grey-Zone said:
I myself hate to-love-ru to death, but I quite like some other Ecchi series despite that.

So you like ecchi but not the only one where the artists know what a human breast looks like. Interesting.

At least To Love-Ru knows how stupid it is, and doesn't hide the fact it's just a stupid ecchi behind a flimsy straight-faced plot wholly constructed to enable ecchi as efficiently as possible, while making insecure boys feel safe to admit they watch it "for plot", such as for example Highschool DxD.

The most insulting kind of ecchi is the kind that is ashamed of what it is.
Sep 16, 2015 11:26 AM

Jan 2009
Red_Tuesday said:
What show are you talking about/ defending? There are plenty of truthfully generic -looking shows in this season's lineup. Take for example Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry, "generic" is an extremely apt observation to make. It's pretty much copypasta in every way, from the uniforms to the character designs, right down to the synopsis - it falls in line with multiple shows just like it.

Let me just make sure: I assume that you have no knowledge of the show itself and are purely judging on PV and synopses, correct?

Because if so, why do you believe that anyone would give a rat's fart about your uninformed opinion? What is the difference between you and a random guy at a bookstore who picks up a novel, checks out the cover, reads 3 pages and feels qualified to judge it?

"Buzzword" is just a buzzword to be defensive about anime that are impossible to come up with arguments to defend properly. If you take offense to something like Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry being called generic, then tell us exactly what major component in it is unique.

Sure, no problem.

Let me be blunt: People with your mindset are a blight to any anime forum, because you annoy the fans while offering absolutely NOTHING of substance or value. If you really need to express your superior taste to others (which is immediately invalidated by your ignorance of the facts anyway), please go to the various cesspool echo chamber blogs who do the same, and leave those folks who actually enjoy anime and who actually know what they're talking about to themselves.

Thank you.
Sep 16, 2015 11:39 AM

Jul 2014
Mentar said:
blah

Untwist your panties, it's perfectly fine to call out - on first look alone - something for looking generic. Nobody can deny it does. Either the show has to prove it's not when it airs, or the delightful audience of the source material can feel free to defend its merit based on their priveliged insight.

But that's still not going to change the generic look of the show. A good story can take place in a generic setting, acted out by generic characters, created from generic production values, backed by a generic soundtrack - and that's alright.

But getting butthurt over these flaws dissuading people/ hearing complaints that are, in fact, perfectly understandable, is "a blight to any anime forum, because it annoys people who'd like to see some creativity from their favourite artistic medium, while offering absolutely NOTHING of substance or value."

All I hear is "COMPLAINING IST VERBOTEN" - man, could you act ANY more entitled.
Sep 16, 2015 11:57 AM

Nov 2014
Will Watch:
Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans
Noragami Aragoto
One Punch Man
The Perfect Insider

Maybe:
Heavy Object
Concrete Revolutio

Nope: Everything else.
Sep 16, 2015 12:20 PM

Oct 2014
Red_Tuesday said:
Mentar said:
blah

Untwist your panties, it's perfectly fine to call out - on first look alone - something for looking generic. Nobody can deny it does. Either the show has to prove it's not when it airs, or the delightful audience of the source material can feel free to defend its merit based on their priveliged insight.

But that's still not going to change the generic look of the show. A good story can take place in a generic setting, acted out by generic characters, created from generic production values, backed by a generic soundtrack - and that's alright.

But getting butthurt over these flaws dissuading people/ hearing complaints that are, in fact, perfectly understandable, is "a blight to any anime forum, because it annoys people who'd like to see some creativity from their favourite artistic medium, while offering absolutely NOTHING of substance or value."

All I hear is "COMPLAINING IST VERBOTEN" - man, could you act ANY more entitled.

@bold: That's not how most people think about it thought. Instead they say "it's just some generic piece of shit, no need to even look at it".

I mean if "going by the synopsis" and first few episodes, I could also say: "Madoka Magica is just another generic piece of shit Mahou Shojou show for little girls and lolicons". The only reason Madoka was not treated like this, despite not giving too much away about it's dark side is probably because of the huge "GEN UROBUCHI" label on it.

Using "generic" as a means to discredit a whole sub-genre (like "magic high school") also is quite insulting to all the authors. It's basically like telling them "if you dar to write something about magic high schools, then you are just an incompetent piece of shit author of shitty generic content". Because let's be honest: 99% of people who use the word "generic" are using it in an insulting way. People who really are ONLY disappointed about concepts being re-used/stolen from other works would call it "unoriginal" instead. Is there really any VALID reason to instead use a word that implies that a sub-genre is "like automatically generating content with a computer"? I doubt that.

There really is no way for newer authors to even attempt to "break the mold" like this, because they are not even allowed to try.
Grey-ZoneSep 16, 2015 12:25 PM
Sep 16, 2015 12:28 PM
Nov 2012
Damn, another lackluster season. 2015 has been a disappointing year for Anime. Any ways, I at least feel obligated to watch some series so:

Noragami Aragoto (First one was okay, I expect similar from the second season)
Concrete Revolutio (Bones produces some fancy shows...but when it comes to its own original concepts it's usually a mess, especially nowadays)
Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans (I've seen nearly every Gundam series, and I like to keep that record, so I'll stick with this one no matter how bad or stupid it gets)
One Punch Man (I've read the first 50 or so chapters and it's fun for awhile as far time wasters go, but the series lacks any real tension and kind of becomes boring after awhile)
Perfect Insider (It's Noitamina and I try to watch most shows that come out of that time block. I don't really expect much out of this series)

Leftovers:
Ace of Diamond
Ushio to Tora

Slight Possibility:
Garo: Guren no Tsuki (If I decide to watch the first series. Yeah I know this takes place in a different time period and all, but I still would like to see the first series first)

OVAS/Movies
Digimon Tri (Hell yeah)
Gundam Origin 2 (Double hell yeah)
Sep 16, 2015 1:20 PM
News Team
꙳•❅*°⋆❆.ೃ࿔*:・*❆

Apr 2010
EasyGo-er said:

The links have been swapped and the PV has been added to the main post, thanks!

Submit News × GuidelinesPart of U × Color Your Night × Limelight × Headline˙⊹܀⁺☁︎˚˙⊹⁺.˙⁺
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Kuroiwa Medaka ni Watashi no Kawaii ga Tsuujinai' Gets TV Anime

Hyperion_PS - Today

13 by RobertBobert »»
2 hours ago

» Smartphone Game 'Garena Free Fire' Gets Anime Project

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

39 by Jonas-K »»
2 hours ago

» Manga 'Kinoko Inu' Receives TV Anime in Fall 2024

Hyperion_PS - Today

1 by KryzakamiHrybami »»
10 hours ago

» Manga 'Kakushite! Makina-san!!' Gets TV Anime in 2025

Vindstot - May 9

15 by Piromysl »»
Today, 4:47 AM

» 'Kimi no Iro' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

6 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 11:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.