Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Sep 2, 2015 1:12 PM

Jan 2015
I cried! Damn, great arc!!! I wanted them together tho... Suna i hate you Yukika was a really good character
Sep 2, 2015 1:16 PM

Jan 2015
It was predictable to be honest, since the main focus of the show is on Takeo and Yamato. Suna's relationship with her would steal the spotlight. At least we got to see some development of Suna's love life.

Sep 2, 2015 1:24 PM

Jul 2012
Well, can't say I wasn't expecting for things to turn out that way. So I'm guessing the last 2 episodes is just focus on Takeo and Yamato's relationship?
Sep 2, 2015 1:30 PM

Oct 2014
The most funny thing this episode were Takeo misinterpreting "prime time" as "prize time" and " slime time" xD
Also we got balanced amount of comedy in the form of regular Takeo faces >///<

This episodes runner-up cute Yamato's face impersonating a Tiger

And this gave me few chuckles too

~~
The serious tone was well maintained and in the end Sunakawa still has not fallen in love :I
Well, it was a fun to watch :)
~~
Not to mention our Takeo the harem creator :
p.s. Yamato's reactions :3
IizySep 2, 2015 1:43 PM
I don't know why people write that they are approachable persons,
if you were you wouldn't be on MAL.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extended families or lovers on MAL are a farce.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sep 2, 2015 1:31 PM
Mar 2012
Suna x Takeo tho
Sep 2, 2015 1:33 PM

Jun 2014
WHY isn't MY MAN SUNA having a girlfriend yet. It is really sad that he helps everyone and yet he is alone. I liked this episode a lot. Kind of sad, but also very real.
Sep 2, 2015 1:34 PM
Feb 2014
YUSS, MY OTP SUNAxSAIJOU IS STILL ALIVE
Sep 2, 2015 1:39 PM

Nov 2014
rsc-pl said:
aikaflip said:
This is the best romance anime ever.

The feels in this episode were so strong.

5/5

Lol nope at all. Maybe romance comedy, in this category I could probably agree.

Well, in my opinion, it is. I've seen a lot of romance anime, including your favorites, and I've enjoyed Ore Monogatari a lot more than any of the others. It has a nice mix of everything without excessive drama. And the main couple actually got together, and even kissed, before the last episode. A lot of "romance" anime isn't very romantic at all.
aikaflipSep 2, 2015 2:23 PM
Sep 2, 2015 1:41 PM

Oct 2014
That feels in this episode... I´m sorry for Yukika, but at least Suna was honest to her and they had a great time together.
Holy Madoka! The Yuri is strong here!

My Anime List
Sep 2, 2015 1:41 PM

Jun 2015
Enjoyed the episode. Liked how it was pretty deep and had meaning to it.
Also like how realistically they put out Yukika-san's character, because there are indeed people out there who have one-sided feelings and eventually stop. At least I'm glad they can be friends!

Sep 2, 2015 1:46 PM

Jun 2015
Raz1515 said:
I don't get how she expected him to like her when he still barely knows anything about her?
Plus, he didn't exactly turn her down either so I don't get it
But overall really loved the episode and I'm not ready for this to end :(

Logically, he knows nothing about her other than the fact that they've been in kindergarten etc.. coz the stuff she gives him for Vs, she always leaves it anonymous, but somehow i think she expects him to like her because she wasn't really using her head to think? Love at that age seems pretty accurate. Guess they're trying to show when you're 'in love', you have expectations of the person you're 'in love' with.

And yea he didnt exactly turn her down, but i guess she can tell from his actions that he's just being nice.

Sep 2, 2015 1:49 PM

Feb 2012
Ye man I knew this girl is just wasting her (and our) damn time.

Move on.
Sep 2, 2015 1:52 PM

Aug 2015
The ep was nice, I feel bad for Yukika tho but I guess she was happy at the end so yea
I wonder when Suna will get a girlfriend tho :c
Sep 2, 2015 1:54 PM
Jun 2014
OK episode Suna is a prick but other than that still a good anime atm.
Sep 2, 2015 1:59 PM

Jul 2011
i can't see why people want to see saijou and suna together, that makes no sense, they barely talked to each other(iirc).
Sep 2, 2015 2:05 PM
Jun 2015
This episode just puts more fuel into the Suna x Takeo ship. Too bad it'll never sail.
okqoiwfklweSep 2, 2015 2:10 PM
Sep 2, 2015 2:16 PM
Dec 2013
Nothing257 said:
OK episode Suna is a prick but other than that still a good anime atm.

He is not. He is just not in romantic mode. I think it is good for him that being honest to her about his current mental state rather than feel bad to do so and try to avoid/ignore her or worse pretend to like her. Remember he is NOT dislike her but also NOT like her in the romantic way.

With his current character development, there may be a chance for Suna x Takeo 's sister!! lol
Sep 2, 2015 2:17 PM

Feb 2014
Well, it was obvious since the start that this love would end like this.
Sep 2, 2015 2:20 PM

Jul 2014
Kinda disappointed that they didn't end up together, but it does make sense really. After all, Suna knows virtually nothing about her and she's been stalking him for 10 years (which is creepy, regardless of this show's attempts to make it look cute).

What now though? What are they going to do to fill out the last two episodes?
Sep 2, 2015 2:26 PM

Jun 2013
Not surprised with how it ended. I'm pretty sure Suna is aromantic.
Sep 2, 2015 2:39 PM
Jul 2018
Suna likes Saijou
Sep 2, 2015 2:42 PM

Apr 2009
Raz1515 said:
I don't get how she expected him to like her when he still barely knows anything about her?

My thoughts too. I would be very disappointed with the anime if Suna suddenly fell in love with her. Luckily, he didn't. This episode wasn't as fun as I had expected. It would be great if we saw some character development of Suna, because up to this point he didn't seem to have much interactions with girls in general so this first time should've provided some more insight into his character other than that he's a bro to Takeo and a nice guy overall (I still love the episodes about his father when we learnt a bit more about his character). A shame.
Sep 2, 2015 2:45 PM
Jul 2015
TheUnbiasedOne91 said:
Suna probably in love with Takeo.
100%
Sep 2, 2015 2:45 PM

Mar 2013
but she CAN be cute.
Sep 2, 2015 2:58 PM

Jul 2009
Raz1515 said:

My thoughts exactly. I think she just needs to stick around as a friend and they need to get to know each other better and then voila! Relation happens. She first needs to get over her extreme shyness with him, which is bound to happen if she's around him more often and becomes friends (reading buddies? lol)
Sep 2, 2015 3:05 PM

Mar 2014
So glad Suna didn't end up with the stalker. Those pictures on her phone were just too much. I hope they don't try and force a romance with him in the last 2 eps, though I don't see why its so important for him to get a girlfriend (at least in this part of the anime) when hes fine the way things are.
Sep 2, 2015 3:09 PM

Jun 2015
I'm with Yukika!
[spoiler]Just kidding, WHERE'S SAIJOU!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]
Sep 2, 2015 3:11 PM
Jan 2014
basabeo said:
This was a really relate-able ending

MY HEART.

I feel you :<
Sep 2, 2015 3:48 PM

Mar 2013
I felt sorry for yukika tbh.

I guess there wasn't a real connection between them.
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Sep 2, 2015 3:49 PM
Dec 2009
Well I'm glad they got that over with quickly! Yukika is a sweet girl, but her feelings for Sunakawa were childish and not based on a real understanding of who he is. I think he made a great "first love" for her, and I'm glad she was able tell him how she felt and even share a few small moments with him. Now she has some great memories to hold on to as she gets older, and I'm sure she'll meet other guys in the future who care about her as much as she cares about them.

Poor Sunakawa though, he's just trying to be nice. People will get upset with you if you're mean, but yet if you're too nice they still get upset. Can't win!

I'm really curious how they're going to wrap this story up in the next couple episodes. I'd love to see some kind of conclusion/climax... I don't want it to just end open ended like "and they continued to date and be friends, happily ever after". But then again I'd hate to see some rushed and unrealistic proposal or something too.

Takeo having a moment with the gorilla was so cute :) Yamato's got me thinking Takeo is cute now, haha...
Sep 2, 2015 3:51 PM
Dec 2009
EuTenhoBomGosto said:
Suna likes Saijou

I'm curious to see if they bring Saijou back in these last couple episodes... we haven't seen her in awhile.
Sep 2, 2015 4:09 PM
Aug 2013
basabeo said:
This was a really relate-able ending

MY HEART.

This so much. That's why I cried my eyes out in this episode.
Sep 2, 2015 4:15 PM

Sep 2014
ichigo_daisuki said:
I'm with Yukika!

I really want that to happen.

I'm with you on this one!

I felt a bit sorry for Yukika, but I think it's a good thing that she didn't end up with Suna, but I won't mind if that happens eventually though.

I need more Saijou, seriously.

Only two episodes to go, really don't want this to end.. I wonder what they might have left for us, hopefully we get to see some proper development between Takeo and Yamato. But I already like this anime too much so won't really matter~

Need a second season!
Sep 2, 2015 5:05 PM

Oct 2013
EuTenhoBomGosto said:
Suna likes Saijou

Ehh...that may or may not be true. I don't think he likes anyone though because he probably would have told Takeo by now.
Sep 2, 2015 5:11 PM

Jan 2011
I think if Suna ever hinted to Takeo about a girl he had feelings for, Takeo would probably scare the poor girl half to death trying to make the relationship happen. On the other hand, Takeo and Yamato made a good team trying to help Amina in this arc.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Sep 2, 2015 5:31 PM

Jun 2015
CreamyMarmalade said:
The dream of a gay Suna lives on!
Pls Madhouse, pls.

YEESS. It would be great to have homo or ace/aro representation in a hetero romantic comedy. I'm rooting so hard for Suna to come out in the last episode
Sep 2, 2015 5:38 PM

Mar 2015
Suna is gay and actually in love with Takeo theories....

..... R I S E ! ! !

Sep 2, 2015 5:42 PM

Mar 2015
A pretty good episode.

I'll admit I became concerned when Yukiko texted Yamato that she'd never see her again, but fortunately my fears were unwarranted.
The sword that takes life gives life
Sep 2, 2015 5:51 PM

Jul 2014
wow, great episode. Honestly, I felt like it wasn't quite right with Amami and Suna. It felt too forced, so I am somewhat glad it turned out this way. That's not to say I don't feel for Amami, she took it like a champ.

Was it just my computer lagging or did Suna say something that was inaudible when he apologized to Amami? What could he have said... o__o

Yamato's roar.... >~<
this episode reminded me how phenomenal the soundtrack is. WHERE CAN I FIND THE ACOUSTIC GUITAR VERSION OF "STORY OF MIND" THAT PLAYED IN THIS EPISODE?!
funniest scene in this episode
ChaoyigonSep 2, 2015 6:03 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2015 6:58 PM

Sep 2013
Yeah, even though I like Yukika, I would've not been happy if she ended up with Suna... There was no chemistry at all, and it would've felt very forced, since Suna knows very little about her and doesn't seem into the "love at first sight" thing, at least to me. Here's to hoping Suna and Yukika find the right person (although I'm starting to fancy the ace/aro Suna theories...)!!

Only two more weeks to go. :(
Sep 2, 2015 7:08 PM

Feb 2008
Chaoyigon said:

Was it just my computer lagging or did Suna say something that was inaudible when he apologized to Amami? What could he have said... o__o

I would also like to know what he said there
Sep 2, 2015 7:13 PM

Feb 2015

Takeo finally met his long-lost brother.

On the one hand I wanted Yukika to be happy, but on the other hand it would've been unfair for Suna to be w/someone he doesn't like so I'm okey with how things turned out. Only 2 eps left so I guess the series won't end w/him getting a girlfriend. I'm more curious than ever to see what type of person Suna's into.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2015 7:41 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode, it played out as it should have. I think Suna would like a more outgoing tomboy instead. Basically a female version of Takeo.
Sep 2, 2015 7:47 PM

Jul 2013
Hmm! so yukika failed in the end.!
It was so clear from the beginning this love would end like this.
But i wish Suna find his true love.
Sep 2, 2015 7:55 PM
Sep 2015
Really glad Suna didn't end up with Yukika, i mean she is just like those other girls(besides not looking down on Takeo) who likes Suna but more scarier since she had been stalking him for 10 years straight. She is too weak relying too much on Takeo & Yamato rather than herself, I mean 10 years or more logically lesser could've instead built up her selfsteam/courage to express her feelings w/o relying others for over the top support. Her personality/lack of courage/wierd 10 year stalking isn't really fitting for Suna.

Suna needs someone energetic heck maybe even a delinquent type of girl would suffice. But the most important thing here is that it should not only be a 1 sided love/like but Suna himself should like that girl.

Saijou was okay(her personality was good) but I doubt it(she likes Takeo). Maybe someone from different school or one of Yamato's schoolmate who is energetic in a way and without any fetishes.
Sep 2, 2015 8:16 PM

Oct 2011
A pretty melancholy episode if I do say so myself. But after Yukika got screen time I realize that they were not a good match at all. This fuels my theory that Suna is asexual and it honestly makes me so happy.
Sep 2, 2015 8:27 PM

Jan 2015
I'm probably alone on this, but I think Suna is demi?? Like he mentioned before he has an interest in girls but those who confessed to him were all talking shit behind Gouda's back, so I don't think he's ace. But that's just my little opinion c:

Still rooting for Suna x Saijou!!! Their interactions were pretty cute :D
Sep 2, 2015 8:51 PM

Aug 2012
When Yukika met Yamato for shopping, I immediately said, "Oh look it's Yamato 2.1, she must be her long lost sister." ( ̄▽ ̄ )

I agreed with Takeo saying that Yukika was like that cute little monkey. Yamato was really cute with her tiger-like "Gaoo!!". But seriously Yamato, you just noticed that your bf looked like gorilla after all this time..!? :D:D

Aw boo hoo hoo~ Yeah just cry girl because I really didn't feel for you at all. Glad Suna also thought the same. Becoming friends is the most polite way to reject someone, because Suna's too kind and didn't want to badly hurt your feeling. Tsk tsk Yukika-san, you still hundred years too early to be worthy dating Suna ╮(╯▽╰)╭
Lararin said:
EuTenhoBomGosto said:
Suna likes Saijou

I'm curious to see if they bring Saijou back in these last couple episodes... we haven't seen her in awhile.

iixPocky said:

Still rooting for Suna x Saijou!!! Their interactions were pretty cute :D

Me too. I'm hoping for Saijou's comeback. Though I'm not expecting it's gonna happen but still I'll always ship them both lol
Sep 2, 2015 9:19 PM

May 2010
TheUnbiasedOne91 said:
Suna probably in love with Takeo.

lmao! my thoughts....but as lolz. xD

I think it's perfectly fine Suna is happy where his life is right now. Friends should NEVER pressure you to date. (Not saying they are in this anime).

Takeo and Yamato are too freakin' adorable. :33
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Sep 2, 2015 9:28 PM
Jan 2015
Suna does all that because he wants to repay back all the chocolates that she gave her in 10 years. But I think I kind of hate Suna this episode, its like he said in his heart, " I'm a handsome,perfect and really cool guy, every girl wants me. I cant date someone shy female character like her! I wait for the perfect one!". He really said that, in his heart.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2015

375 by Nakiri_Haato »»
Mar 12, 7:54 PM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2015

161 by zibus »»
Feb 25, 10:27 PM

» How can they have sex? ( 1 2 3 )

ichii_1 - Apr 29, 2015

116 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 24, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 13, 2015

324 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 18, 5:49 AM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

raveninthemuddle - Apr 4, 2015

435 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 18, 1:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.