Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 20, 2015 2:53 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Poor Osamu D:

One thing that impressed me is how some of the others at other regions gained grounds against the Trions. I'm hoping the Kako Unit gets more screen time. Seems like this was the conclusion of the battles. Glad to see the others transform back from their cube shape.

Jun 20, 2015 3:44 PM

Mar 2015
Replica.. nooo...
Jun 20, 2015 3:56 PM
Jun 2014
The after-credits mentions stuff about not seeing Replica "for a while"... so that means he's okay, right? Just chilling out in Aftokrator or something?
Jun 20, 2015 4:53 PM

Nov 2007
They finally abondoned the thought of getting her. Replica is also gone.

Still small enemies left.

Wow, replacing cubes, so it was hidden? She's safe and neighbor guy got there on time. Hanazawa-san's character is safe, too. Main guy is still unconscious.

The black trigger with moving space when chibi explanation with half Replica and main guy. lol @ "dokodemo window"
tsubasaloverJun 20, 2015 4:56 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 20, 2015 5:29 PM

Oct 2014
Dayum, this was a great final for this arc! Was pretty impressed by it. Osamu still moving forward with those spikes in his real living body, throwing half-cut Replica into the ship and then it turns out that the cube he carried had been a fake ever since the time he shoot Hyrein with against Miwa! Dang!

Poor Chika-chan. I don't think her little heart would have survived it if Osamu had died to protect her. ;A;

Next chapter we will get a flash back into the past from Osamu and Chika.

That ending with spiked Osamu and half-cut Replica. Lolz. XD
I wonder how the next ending will look like without Replica-sensei...
Jun 20, 2015 5:38 PM
Jul 2018
I felt bad for Replica.

Good to see that Osamu is alive.
Jun 20, 2015 5:48 PM

Jun 2013
oh no Replica! and the first part was intense
Jun 20, 2015 6:17 PM

Jun 2014
Replica will be gone for a while it seems D: and Osamu is in a coma for now.......it was pretty funny when Jin was laughing his ass off in the middle of fighting Hyuse. This arc was pretty enjoyable, lets see what happens next
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 20, 2015 7:25 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Osamu's Trion cube diversion was quite smart. For a moment, I thought Hyrein caught Chika. Still, they managed to abduct a few C-ranks.

Replica is a bro; aiding Osamu till the very end. Too bad, he'll be gone for a while. Hope he makes a return soon.

Konami was badass as usual; owning the rest of the Rabbits. Well, partial credit goes to Arashiyama squad for pitching in.

Kako squad seems pretty strong, even with 2 members in the field. Why didn't they appear earlier though? o.O

Wonder what's the connection between Aftokrator failing to get Chika and Hyuse being abandoned by them as a result. Probably, next arc will cover it?

Decent episode. Poor Chika crying at the end was a bit sad to see.. Wake the hell up, Osamu! >.<

Jun 20, 2015 8:17 PM

Sep 2013
Jin's laugh was too damn long :O and akward as hell XD
Had me cringing :(

Looks like some soldiers like Hyuse are being controlled and they need massive amounts of trion to keep them that way.
Hyuse could from the human world for all we know.
Jun 20, 2015 8:57 PM

Nov 2011
You almost feel sorry for Hyrein at the end of the battle. Almost. He get's shot at by the C-Rank snipers, Slashed up by Fugin (Miwa), Shot up by Yuma and Trolled by Osamu. All of that fighting and he ends up with a decoy.

Osamu comes off as pretty Bad Ass in this episode. Even after he's pin cushioned by Mira, he still keeps moving forward and then throws Replica into the Neighbor ship. Then he stays concious long enough to tell Yoneya where to find Chika's cube.

Poor Hyuse, not only does he get left behind, but he he's dealing with Jin. Who was LOL this episode. Falling on his back and laughing in relief.

The skies clearing and golden sunlight shining down at the end of the battle was a nice touch. When the battle started, the skies turned dark from all of the gates opening. So it was appros for the skies to clear when it was over.

I wonder how long the battle took? It was long enough for evacuations to take place. For many of the off duty Border agents to arrive and join the battle. But some teams didn't arrive until the battle was over. So it couldn't be that long.
Summoning Dark: "What kind of human creates his own policeman?"

Watcman: "One who fears the dark."

"And so he should," said the enity, with satisfaction.

"Indeed. But I think you misunderstand. I am not here to keep the darkness out. I'm here to keep it in." There was a clink of metal as the shadowy watchman lifted a dark lantern and opened it's little door. Orange light cut through the blackness. "Call me . . . the Guarding Dark. Imagine how strong I must be."

Jun 20, 2015 10:07 PM

Feb 2014
Osamu FTW this episode really smart move on his part. Too bad he is in a coma now and replica is gone a great episode all on all.
Jun 20, 2015 10:19 PM
May 2015
This episode made me sad. Not just Osamu, Replica and the C-Rank too.
But I'm glad Osamu still alive, even he's in the coma state. I praised that he is "Heroic", he sacrified himself to save Chika. Great Job.
Jun 20, 2015 10:53 PM

Apr 2013
Episode 35: The End of the Battle
New Characters:
Nozomi Kako (20) A-Rank No.6, Kako Squad, Captain, Shooter
Futaba Kuroe (13) A-Rank No.6, Kako Squad, Attacker

The Fuujin scene was intense. After all of that damage, poor Hairein ended up with a fake cube. And we got an extended scene where Osamu told Natsume and Yoneya about cubified Chika. Because of that, we got an awesome anime only scene where Yuuma protected Chika. Epic twin snipes was epic. Kako's A-rank in strength and looks, and Kuroe's just too cute :3. Jin's happy at the outcome and Hyuse's so pissed. I like the scene where Kido stood up and left. And there's more anime only scene, Kitora and Konami scene, Chika and Yuuma scene. Best arc of World Trigger.
KitoraListJun 21, 2015 1:29 AM

Jun 21, 2015 1:05 AM
Nov 2010
Too bad Replica will be gone "for a while". I wonder what's going to happen next.
Jun 21, 2015 1:53 AM

Jun 2015
Didn't expect this episode to be emotional. Replica making the ultimate sacrifice and leaving Osamu and Yuuma behind was really heartbreaking.

On the other hand, we get to see Miwa use Fuujin. For the first time, I felt really sad when Osamu got hurt. I didn't like him before because of him being the weak MC kind of thing. But I changed my mind and have taken a liking to him after what he did in this episode.

P/S: Does anyone else thinks that Mira is totally hot? Lol.
Jun 21, 2015 5:46 AM
Apr 2013
I was hoping they'd change replica's fate. >.> This was one thing I'd have liked if they had diverged from the manga >.>

Also hoping the "for a while" was a hint that he'll be back in the manga soon!

Kako squad... lol they'll not get any other screentime (they haven't appeared besides this one time in the manga until now).
Jun 21, 2015 7:16 AM

May 2013
Good bye, Replica. (T_T) Pretty smart how Osamu changed Chika's cube for another one.
Jin's the mastermind behind everything and not even Hyrein could beat that. Hyuse gets left behind.

Three routes:
(1) Rebuild base and focus on more ranking.
(2) Focus on Aftokrator and what happens to Replica and Hyuse.
(3) Focus on another country from the Neighborhood.
I just love the world building of this anime.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Jun 21, 2015 8:03 AM

Jan 2014
I almost don't believe it, we actually passed by the Osamu running with "Chika" part OoO
I can imagine that Yuma must fell saddened by the fact that Replica got abducted, I suspect he might ask Osamu in the next episode.. or he might have seen it coming.
Jun 21, 2015 10:03 AM

Jun 2012
NOOO REPLICA!! :( How is Yuma going to cope without him? He relies on him a lot... It will be interesting to see how Yuma and Osamu deal with things without Replica's help. I hope they can get him back soon though.

This arc was great. :D The only thing letting World Trigger down is the animation.
N☆ 

Jun 21, 2015 10:11 AM

Aug 2010
That was really nice. Of we can expect the arcs to be like this then I look forward to the future of this series.

2nd to 3rd best future? :O That's not bad at all ^^; But Jin sure was something. Lol'd at how he started Laughing on the floor after feeling safe.

I hope we see more of the Aftokrator later :3 They're awesome villains. I wonder what's gonna happen to Hyuse and what they meant by he'd be their enemy?

Props to Osamu for doing that trick with Chika's cube. But for that to happen to Replica T^T Is he really dead? I just hope he won't be back on AftoKrator's side.

Konami best girl as usual <3
Jun 21, 2015 11:54 AM
Aug 2012
Well the episode was nice and finally Invasion arc is over. Looking forward to Rank Wars after 2-3 episodes.

Also this is how you do Anime Original scenes that fits with the source rather than being a waste of time. Good job TOEI, some big names can really learn a thing or two from you guys about doing PROPER adaptations.

Jun 21, 2015 12:16 PM
Jun 2015
Blackraikri said:

I thought so at the beginning, but between her and Kitora, I'd choose Kitora. =D
I still can't choose best girl between Kitora and Konami though.
Jun 21, 2015 2:26 PM

Jun 2014
Hyuse is abandoned by Aftokrator! So what will happen to him? Will they take him in as a prisoner and question him or make him a Border agent?
5/5 great episode!
Replica! :(
Jun 21, 2015 3:25 PM

Jun 2014
hmm? The Aftokrator captain said they achieved their original goal even though they couldnt capture any C ranks... What did abandoning 2 of their own people have to do with that?.
Jun 21, 2015 4:27 PM

Jun 2015
Barion-Zara said:
Konami best girl as usual <3

True that. She looks super kawaii in her Trigger mode with her short hair <3
And she also has a badass-looking Trigger
FIameHaze said:
Blackraikri said:

I thought so at the beginning, but between her and Kitora, I'd choose Kitora. =D
I still can't choose best girl between Kitora and Konami though.

That amazing coincidence moment when I notice that Kitora and I share the same birthday lol
Jun 21, 2015 5:20 PM
Jul 2014
m-i-c-h-a-e-l said:
hmm? The Aftokrator captain said they achieved their original goal even though they couldnt capture any C ranks... What did abandoning 2 of their own people have to do with that?.

They did capture some C ranks. At the end they were saying that there were 32 agents missing. Some of them might still turn up in the rubble but probably most of them were taken.

We had some serious badass moments from Osamu this episode though. Both getting Replica onto the ship (which is what ultimately defeated Afrokrator) and the Chika cube swap. Although that could have been very dangerous too -- if he had died or otherwise been unable to tell anyone where her cube was, would the others have been able to find her? Can they tell the difference between cubes that are people and cubes that are just transformed trion bullets?

It'll be interesting to see how Osamu and Yuma cope without Replica. He's been sort of a father (or at least teacher) figure to both of them, especially Yuma.
Jun 22, 2015 1:09 AM

Mar 2013
ichii_1 said:
Jin's laugh was too damn long :O and akward as hell XD
Had me cringing :(

Ikr. It was a bit irritating :/

Farewell Mr. Replica :'( Don't tell me this was the last of what we got to see of him :(

So, some of the C-Rankers ended up getting abducted by those Neighbors after all, right? poor them :(
I hate those scumbag Neighbors >:(
Jun 22, 2015 2:22 AM

Dec 2014
an All-Girls-Squad...hope to see more about them..

one thing is stuck in my thought...why will hyuse be tagged as a traitor on being taken back to afroktar...??

Jun 23, 2015 2:46 AM

Oct 2011
Articman said:
I wonder how long the battle took? It was long enough for evacuations to take place. For many of the off duty Border agents to arrive and join the battle. But some teams didn't arrive until the battle was over. So it couldn't be that long.

It started at about lunch time and finished just as the sun was setting in the middle of January for a region that doesn't snow much during this period (or earlier in December), so the most common theory is that it took about four hours.
Jun 23, 2015 3:03 AM
Apr 2013
m-i-c-h-a-e-l said:
Their goal has not been revealed fully even in the manga. It's a mystery how abandoning Hyuse benefited them.
Jun 23, 2015 1:25 PM
Jul 2018
A nice conclusion to the arc, I really enjoyed this episode. Konami was a badass as usual and a new squad! I hope even more new squads will be introduced.

What about Replica? Did he die or we'll be seeing him again?
Jun 23, 2015 2:14 PM

Apr 2010
Chung2 said:
m-i-c-h-a-e-l said:
Their goal has not been revealed fully even in the manga. It's a mystery how abandoning Hyuse benefited them.

From the dialogue, most likely someone very close to Hyuse's would be selected for the next "candidate" hence the entire "he would become our enemy if he returned".
Jun 24, 2015 3:00 PM

Jul 2011
I almost cried for a moment when they lost Replica (I was shocked), but the afterword gives me hope that we'll see him again. I didn't realize I liked him so much. T__T
And Jin is so central to the operations of Border. For some reason that's really logical, but I'm still surprised nonetheless. Jin's a real powerhouse since everyone depends on him. This especially gets the point across when Commander Kido even asks Jin how good this future was, just wow.

And I love that even though the arc has finished, there are still so many mysteries and that it's set up for future arcs. Aftokrator left two fighters for a purpose (unless they had taken Chika), so I'm highly curious about that.

And we have 15 episodes left. Bloody hell, it's almost brutal waiting.

Fireego said:

Three routes:
(1) Rebuild base and focus on more ranking.
(2) Focus on Aftokrator and what happens to Replica and Hyuse.
(3) Focus on another country from the Neighborhood.
I just love the world building of this anime.

The possibilities are infinite when you world-build and set up mysteries! It's glorious.
MirorinJun 24, 2015 3:04 PM
Jun 25, 2015 4:33 AM

Oct 2013
Mirorin said:

And I love that even though the arc has finished, there are still so many mysteries and that it's set up for future arcs. Aftokrator left two fighters for a purpose (unless they had taken Chika), so I'm highly curious about that.

And we have 15 episodes left. Bloody hell, it's almost brutal waiting.

Just to note that this arc didn't end yet! We still have all the wrap-up of the arc.
Jul 2, 2015 1:04 PM
Apr 2014
Noooo :( Why Replica? Why ... I hope he returns someday D:
Jul 25, 2015 2:13 PM

Jun 2014
Awwww Im going to miss Replica! They are gonna be kinda screwed without him. Unless they can restore him from the other half thats still on this side, plus all the spare trion thats laying around and the damaged replica rabbit?
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Jul 26, 2015 12:51 AM
Jul 2018
Poor Osamu. Replica ;.;<3
Lmao Jin's laugh was funny at first then got awkward.
Glad Kitora is back.
Sep 20, 2015 10:11 AM

Apr 2014
Replica ;__;
Oct 13, 2015 8:03 PM

Sep 2011
Shit im gonna miss replica, also this is really going to nerf yuma in terms of power since he needs replica to use his black trigger properly. And man it was actually pretty hard to watch osamu get a real wound, this show gets you so used to the inconsequential trion body wounds so to see osamu get stabbed right through the gut and leg then trying to crawl away was really brutal.

This arc lived up to the hype that was buzzing about it from source fans, really great stuff throughout even with toei's pacing problems, hell at a few points they actually did a great job even in the animation department

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 30, 2016 12:13 AM

Dec 2012
DEM LEGS!

Mira. Oh, Mira. So cute how she knocked Replica away.

NO! REPLICA!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 1, 2016 9:26 PM
Feb 2016
that sucks about replica but with all his knowledge and abilities couldn't he have disabled the away ship stranding the humanoid neighbors on earth, it would of saved everyone, except maybe osuma.
Mar 8, 2016 11:32 AM

May 2014
Damn, they absolutely took the piss at Replica with the after end credit scene.
I wonder what Yuma will do now without him, I thought he shared all his knowledge with Border. So he should be able to make a similar one.
Apr 12, 2016 2:23 AM
May 2009
Was a really good episode.
Forcing the enemy to retreat made some sense, since who knows what would happen if you corner the enemy, and Hyrien doesn't seem like the type to surrender.

The guy is a sneaky snake.

Osamu relentless not giving up, and replica's sacrafice. and the way Shuji finally shows us Fuujin and cooperating with Replica at the same time as Kuga attacks hyrien, it was all good.
Apr 26, 2016 12:12 PM

Jan 2015
Osamu !!! Them feels tho....
Aug 24, 2017 12:27 AM

Apr 2009
According to the Neighbors their initial goals were achieved it couldn't just be abducted C-Rankers now isnt it? Something else, and I'm dying to know what.

I'm gonna miss Replica, he's such a useful little Trion soldier, I hope another backup is available on hand or if not. sometime in the future.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jun 3, 2019 9:59 AM
Aug 2018
Replicaaaaaa!!! Saddest moment of this episode for me. Poor Yuma, replica is like a second guardian for him.

Im excited on what will happen on hyuse. I bet he will be with tamakoma branch because of Jin.
Jul 3, 2020 2:40 PM

Nov 2016
Replica the MVP!

This was the most enjoyable arc I've seen in a while.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 24, 2020 3:18 PM
Oct 2019
I wonder if Hyuse will become a Border asset now.

Hopefully C rank get bailout features now. Border should have a lot of data to create new defenses, weapons, triggers, etc.

The neighbor's mission was to leave those 2 comrades behind? What? Wonder what's happening on their world, especially since the old guy said they were attacking multiple planets at once.
Oct 22, 2020 6:51 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh yeah the Neighbor are gone and obviously Osamu isn't going to die but the worst part is for Replica :( I really hope he's gone forever, they need to save him now
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2015

50 by HiraNyanNyaw »»
Oct 31, 2023 2:00 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 56 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2015

29 by ArcCryptid »»
Oct 24, 2023 10:17 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 49 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2015

62 by spitinyourmouth »»
Sep 28, 2023 2:57 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2015

48 by kx2x »»
Sep 10, 2023 10:15 PM

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2015

34 by kx2x »»
Sep 10, 2023 10:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.