Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 15, 2015 2:36 PM

Jun 2014
Hahaha, GOD. I was laughing so hard at this episode. I just love that anime. I was hoping for a little bit of romance between Bell and Aiz, but that was hard. He was having his ass kicked all the time :D. And when Hestia saw them :D. I almost cried from laughter. It will be good to see the next episode. I wonder if that guy who trained the Minotaur is from Soma Familia ? Because I believe he had the same ears as Lili.
May 15, 2015 2:39 PM

Jun 2014
"Are you an airhead?"

"You really are an airhead"

Bell, what a dude.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 2015 2:54 PM

Apr 2012
Aiz ftw

Hestia also so cute
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
May 15, 2015 3:03 PM

Sep 2014
OrangeJP said:
I wish I had a harem like Bell-kun

He has a loli goddess, a loli furry, an elf, the cool beauty Aiz, and a sex goddess

dont forget the maid waitress

she is the best one (too bad she doesnt have enough screen time)
May 15, 2015 3:05 PM

May 2014
5/5 Aiz Best Girl
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 2015 3:07 PM

Jan 2015
Finaly Aiz received a decent participation, i hope she appear more.
Hestia > Lili > Aiz

Hype for the next episode, as always.
AdvatreMay 15, 2015 3:12 PM
May 15, 2015 3:50 PM

Aug 2014
Liked the episode. Well, it's getting kinda predictable with that harem building, but the females are all likable. The problem is Bell - I think such daftness should legally classify him as a retard. Aiz seems interested on why he improves so fast, but it looks like the training will end in a few days.

The thing that was most interesting was the adventurer at the end. I have no idea who he is or why he was training a minotaur, but thankfully I red up on Zefyris' post.

Hestia's VA is doing a really good job.

4/5
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
May 15, 2015 4:31 PM

Apr 2014
So the anime catch up and even pass the manga.
Hestia's jealousy is real strong in here.
This is getting good.
Loli of the years goes to Hestia lol.
May 15, 2015 4:41 PM

Sep 2014
God damn that was a great episode. The rest of the show has been plain mediocre, but this episode really really impressed me

May 15, 2015 4:53 PM

Jan 2013
Bell's reaction to meeting Aiz was priceless lmao XD
May 15, 2015 5:05 PM
Nov 2010
People and their "Ohh it past the manga" you could always go and find a fan translation of the novel (was translated past volume 4) which has a lot more details. In fact I highly suggest reading the novel as its quite good and has lots of extra information in it.
May 15, 2015 5:34 PM

Jan 2013
Another great episode, just very entertaining if not cliched. But it works for me.
May 15, 2015 6:41 PM

Oct 2012
Bell got kick one to many times
May 15, 2015 7:00 PM

May 2012
Finally Aiz gets to shine.
May 15, 2015 7:20 PM
Sep 2014
Valkata said:
Hahaha, GOD. I was laughing so hard at this episode. I just love that anime. I was hoping for a little bit of romance between Bell and Aiz, but that was hard. He was having his ass kicked all the time :D. And when Hestia saw them :D. I almost cried from laughter. It will be good to see the next episode. I wonder if that guy who trained the Minotaur is from Soma Familia ? Because I believe he had the same ears as Lili.

Lili's ears are fake; they're a product of her shapeshifting spell.

The guy's from the Freya familia.
May 15, 2015 7:45 PM

Oct 2013
It's getting boring rather quickly
Especially the MC
It seems the original author of this series is a virgin who tries to live his fantasy of becoming popular with girls while himself is a ultimate beta
"Burn the heretics"
May 15, 2015 7:50 PM

Dec 2014
More Aiz please.
May 15, 2015 7:59 PM

Oct 2013
gonoki88 said:
OrangeJP said:
I wish I had a harem like Bell-kun

He has a loli goddess, a loli furry, an elf, the cool beauty Aiz, and a sex goddess

dont forget the maid waitress

she is the best one (too bad she doesnt have enough screen time)

Virgins spotted!
"Burn the heretics"
May 15, 2015 8:10 PM

Feb 2012
Bell is infatuated ( or in love?) with a big-time airhead. Lol!!

Couldn't stop laughing when Bell continuously passed out to Aiz's hits then waking up all frantic on her lap.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
May 15, 2015 8:22 PM

Feb 2009
Okay so first of all, AIZ Y U SO BEAUTIFUL?

best girl indeed.

but i'm starting to get irritated that this show is getting to be less about the life of an adventurer and more about the harem. i mean, bell hasn't really improved yet character-wise for at least 2 episodes besides showing his kindness to furry loli-chan that we already knew he had, yet now his harem has hit FIVE GIRLS.

He's getting more bitches than he's worth, frankly. And this is why I hate harems.

Anyway, that scream he did and trying to walk out on Aiz again was the BEST scream I've ever heard. It was lovely,

And hopefully we get some plot movement next week.

May 15, 2015 8:39 PM

Apr 2015
Hestia just reminded every girl that Bell is hers, or at least, she's the MAIN GIRL.
#CHEXIT
May 15, 2015 8:48 PM
Feb 2015
Bell you lucky bastard... Hestia in one arm and lili on the other D:<

Looks like bell gets some training from Aiz. She is pretty awesome but not as awesome as HESTIA!!! Hestia is so protective over bell xD
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
May 15, 2015 8:49 PM

Aug 2013
May 15, 2015 8:59 PM

May 2015
Pretty good episode, better than last weeks I think. There were a load of great reactions from Bell. My only complaint is that Aiz seemed like a robot at times, but maybe that's how she is in the manga though so not really a big deal I guess. I mean, considering how Hestia is the best girl and all.
May 15, 2015 9:16 PM

Mar 2015
It seems like Bell is beginning to use martial arts, thanks to Aiz's training.
Wow, Bell's reaction is certainly amusing. Quite a bit happened in this episode, especailly a decent amount of screen time for Aiz. I'm satisfied with it.

4.5/5
May 15, 2015 9:21 PM

Aug 2013
Great episode, the preparation for a big fight was made, Bell will face the monster that he so fears, wanted to see Bell with a personality a little more courageous and confident, even though it continues naive

The comedy is also always great, especially with Hestia, but it was nice to see a bit of Aiz's personality, especially showing how it is airhead, I'm looking forward to the fight in the next episode ..
May 15, 2015 9:44 PM

Dec 2013
Zeally said:
Not so sure what the guy is training the minotaurs for. Is he setting it off on adventurers?

Oh it killed those dirty bastards from last episode. yay

Well they cut the part where that is explained. The guy training the minotaur convinces Freya that he won't level up because he needs to confront a minotaur to get over the trauma from failing when he faced it the first time. So Freya sends him to make a minotaur encounter happen and he gets a little jealous and decides to train it so Bell will get killed.

They are skipping a lot of stuff and burning through content. Hopefully they stop the season at the end of this arc.
May 15, 2015 9:50 PM

Dec 2013
bobzanny said:
Lili may not have the breasts but she definitely has the ears! Plus happy that Ais got some much needed screen time.

She doesn't really have those ears though. She is a prum, which is like a hobbit. The animal ears and tail are from her magic ability that allows her to alter her appearance.
May 15, 2015 10:10 PM
Jan 2013
Bell really still has a long way to go.

That was the whole point of the episode.

May 15, 2015 10:18 PM

Oct 2011
Lili joins Kirito's Harem

Hestia and Lil fighting for his affection <3

Kirito's scream is adorable <33333

Asuna trains Kirito <3

Whoa why is he training a Minotaur???

Asuna also wants to join Kirito's harem <3
May 15, 2015 10:40 PM

Mar 2015
AnimeFan500 said:
Lili joins Kirito's Harem

Hestia and Lil fighting for his affection <3

Kirito's scream is adorable <33333

Asuna trains Kirito <3

Whoa why is he training a Minotaur???

Asuna also wants to join Kirito's harem <3

Now that you mentioned it... this anime reminds me of SAO lol. Nice good guy Kirito/Bell saving a lonely child Yui/Lili lol. Or great fighter swordsmen Asuna/Aiz. Also the whole dungeon looks like the floors in SAO. Oh yeah Kirito and Bell have the same voice actor too. Also that elf glasses girl that helps Bell from time to time have the same voice actor with Asuna lol.

May 15, 2015 11:13 PM

May 2013
It's so incredible painful to watch a main character who is soo stupidly oblivious to the harem that's going on around him... especially if you saw this kind of copypaste, generic stereotype without any sort of even attempts at being original or creative about it a MILLION TIMES before.
"The fool who believed in miracles now walks among the dead." ~ Blade of the Phantom Master
May 15, 2015 11:27 PM

Dec 2013
Just cause I forgot to in the previous post:

The Usagi pokes fun at other animals...

Loli Wars

Hestia attacks first

Lili retaliates

Aaand Bell runs off....

Aiz takes "Kiss my Ass" to brave new heights.

Then there's Bell's reaction...

Bell and his relentless training.... to be kicked...

Bell and the never-ending lap pillow awakening...

Aiz loves Croquettes... for reals...

Hestia prefers to feed Bell "Meat Buns"...

And who could forget this woman?
HESTIAAPPROVES
May 15, 2015 11:54 PM

Mar 2009
zetsubousei_hero said:
LOL sol lookalike from guilty gear appear.

Yeah. Why is Sol Badguy training the minotaur?
May 16, 2015 12:01 AM
Sep 2014
Mormegil said:
zetsubousei_hero said:
LOL sol lookalike from guilty gear appear.

Yeah. Why is Sol Badguy training the minotaur?

Look at post #80
May 16, 2015 12:29 AM
Jul 2018
God I hate MCs like Bell :/

The action scenes were okay but the episode felt so slow this time, hopefully next time it'll be better :/
May 16, 2015 12:30 AM
Nov 2012
What's with Lili and her giant backpack? She's been lugging it around for five episodes now without using anything from it.
May 16, 2015 12:39 AM

May 2014
Everybody onboard the Aiz's ship!
Seriously, that girl finally got her due screen time. Though I laughed a lot in this episode, I am a bit disappointed with 2 things: how they did a quite rushed explanation on the minotaur training and Bell's struggle not to kiss Aiz (I mean, it didn't look like he was resisting an urge, it looked like he was decided ondoing it but his schizo condition stopped him).
May 16, 2015 12:58 AM
Apr 2015
This was a good episode. Having never read the LN, I'm just enjoying the high speed of the show. Things are actually happening! Characters that we want to meet are being met! The only thing I really want to happen in the show is to find out who that red haired guy is! He looks like a really cool guy. Though, I'm afraid he'll be like Klein in SAO II with boring dialogue and no real reason to be there. But anyways, the characters are interesting so far. The only one's who aren't are Bell, the bank teller, and Hestia (kind of). Bell as a character isn't interesting, but he is still fun to watch because of all the reactions he gives to the various situations he finds himself in. But he's reactive, he doesn't act because he has any (known) character.
May 16, 2015 3:00 AM

Jul 2012
It was a decent episode. Aiz finally appearing :) I hope Bell becomes less like a coward.
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
May 16, 2015 3:18 AM

Jan 2014
episode was good and it move pass already from the manga's adaptation... expecting more in the next episode... :)
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

May 16, 2015 3:53 AM

Dec 2009
L-Ryoshi said:
Hestia attacks first
I lost it at this face.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
May 16, 2015 5:18 AM

Jan 2013
Lili keeping her hears (and tail) makes the day worth it.
May 16, 2015 6:07 AM

Jun 2013
Linkmstr said:
Need a .gif of Bell waking up from Aiz's lap, gets beat up, wakes up again, etc.

L-Ryoshi said:
Just cause I forgot to in the previous post:

The Usagi pokes fun at other animals...

Loli Wars

Hestia attacks first ("My bell-kun has Dat Ass")

Lili retaliates

Aaand Bell runs off....

Aiz takes "Kiss my Ass" to brave new heights.

Then there's Bell's reaction...

Bell and his relentless training.... to be kicked...

Bell and the never-ending lap pillow awakening...

Aiz loves Croquettes... for reals...

Hestia prefers to feed Bell "Meat Buns"...

And who could forget this woman?

^Good ones, the Pokepoke and croquettes ones are my favs

#Bell-kunTheAggressor

Lap1May 16, 2015 7:01 AM
May 16, 2015 7:13 AM

Dec 2010
...LOL that training scene >w< you could turn that into a .gif... feel sorry for Hestia

...I wonder how Bell gonna "pick up" Ais in the dungeon
May 16, 2015 7:14 AM

Sep 2008
Toaki90 said:
Especially the MC
It seems the original author of this series is a virgin who tries to live his fantasy of becoming popular with girls while himself is a ultimate beta

^This. If it wasn't for the Minotaur bit, I would have dropped it on this episode. This is just becoming typical harem. Instead of the the creators making explanations for why that guy is training that Minotaur or at least who the heck he is. We get tons of moments of the MC acting like a wuss.
May 16, 2015 7:25 AM

Sep 2014
Hestia's jealousy knows no bounds, also dat face xD
Great to see more screen time for Aiz!

Lili with dem ears <3
Lucky bastard having Lili and Hestia hug him.

Lold at Bell bumping into Aiz's ass.
Bell continuously passing out and waking up on her lap frantically haha ^^

That minotaur damn o.O, wonder what he's gonna do with it.
Really enjoyed this episode c:
May 16, 2015 7:25 AM

Apr 2013
EtherSword said:
Toaki90 said:
Especially the MC

^This. If it wasn't for the Minotaur bit, I would have dropped it on this episode. This is just becoming typical harem. Instead of the the creators making explanations for why that guy is training that Minotaur or at least who the heck he is. We get tons of moments of the MC acting like a wuss.

Are you for real... You're approving the post above complaining about the author, but you do it for reasons that don't have anything to do with the author, since it's the anime who is removing anything else >_<. How do you think that LN readers know the reason he's training the minotaurus and who he is for example heh? -_-"

@L-Ryoshi not yet, I've ordered the first volume of it together with volume 6-7 of the main series, but they aren't arrived yet.
Also, when you're going to give a spoiler, please write above what is going to be spoiled (example : "spoiler LN volume 6") because people like me who are further away than others yet haven't read yet all the material don't know if they're going to be spoiled by opening the spoiler tags or not. GEtting spoiled on that manner is always a bit annoying, although Danmachi doesn't have enough complexity in his plot for really annoying me there. If that was a Ln I care about, would have disliked that though.
May 16, 2015 7:42 AM

Nov 2011
With today's episode, it seems that we must prepare to something exciting for future; I hope that in addition to advancing the story and give us more action, there may also be a bit of space for the characterization of the places and the customs of the world in which Bell & Company live and move. JC Staff is not short of even this time with the quality, the better so.
I am of the opinion, that every female character is covering its role in a more than good, so I would not give preference to one or the other; Hestia is both Aiz that Lili, are beautiful and adorable cute characters each with their own qualities.
May 16, 2015 8:00 AM

Jun 2013
Another solid episode :)
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2015

363 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 1, 2015

196 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 1:42 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2015

208 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 12:57 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2015

282 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 12:10 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

belatkuro - Apr 10, 2015

277 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 11:38 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.