Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 21, 2015 9:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, the song got better this episode.

Pretty much full out action with everyone participating including Jill. Lol, and we also get an mid-air kiss (how do they even do that? Well this is Cross Ange so RIP logic)

Oh poor Jill.
Mar 21, 2015 9:57 AM
Feb 2015
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

Pretty much full out action with everyone participating including Jill. Lol, and we also get an mid-air kiss (how do they even do that? Well this is Cross Ange so RIP logic)

Oh poor Jill.

Where did you watch this so fast? O_o
Mar 21, 2015 11:21 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
DarFrostX said:
Stark700 said:

Oh poor Jill.

Where did you watch this so fast? O_o
Livestream

It's 2015 bruh xD
Mar 21, 2015 11:32 AM
Feb 2015
Pretty decent episode thus far, Embryo seems to have gone God Mode for the next episode, question is, why didn't he fight like that before? he would have owned everyone.

Looks like animation consistency has improved, must have poured the remaining budget into the last two episodes.

Tusk was bossing this episode in his pink mech xD he was kicking Embryos ass to a point too.

Aura is free, and Embryo seems to have gone desperate, wonder what his last plans are.

Looks like part of next episode will be in space? not sure, we have to wait and see.
Mar 21, 2015 11:51 AM
Jun 2014
I got the feeling that Ange's patsu will be playing an important rol next episode. Rip Tania and Irma (not that I care lol).
Mar 21, 2015 12:14 PM

Nov 2014
Episode was good, lot's of action and a good moment for Rosalie. Not care much for Chris though. Nice to hear Sala's song again, I missed it. Tusk kicking as is nothing to be surprised about. I wish I could understand Jill and Salia's dialogue, but it's pretty clear to me that Salia will redeem herself in the last episode or I at least hope so. She's still my girl, no matter how stupid she is.

That cliff hanger though, FUCK I better get a happy ending out of this anime or tables will be flipped!!!

And Jill.... Oh damn it Jill :(
Mar 21, 2015 3:46 PM
Jun 2014
I can't stop laughing, the one who made this is a genius.

http://a.pomf.se/ktpnbo.webm
Mar 21, 2015 4:46 PM
Nov 2012
Sala song from this episode was much better then the last one. The best one is from episode 11.

Ange is naked, kidnapped by Embryo he must really want it.
Mar 21, 2015 5:04 PM

Apr 2014
Kirigaro92 said:

ikr

they should add a "comedy" tag to cross ange
Mar 21, 2015 5:51 PM
Feb 2015
Kirigaro92 said:

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 21, 2015 7:24 PM

Nov 2014
Kirigaro92 said:

Hahaha...Great Video!, I like the small talk of Tusk with Embryo...

Embryo: You don't look like always.
(surprice)
Embryo: Damm, you've done to ange?
Tusk: I did with ange, until last moment.
Embryo: What?
Tusk: We hugged, we kissed and we did for whole 3 days!

The episode 22 just cover 12 hours, i want the ova the episode 22.5 with the 60 hours miss of that 3 days hahaa.

The episode 24 with subs are in spanish right now.
Mar 21, 2015 7:25 PM

Mar 2008
One thing that pisses me off is that this anime treats the dragons like crap.
you can slaughter all the dragons and can still become ally with them.
Chris needs to be killed so bad.
Mar 21, 2015 9:54 PM

Nov 2014
Kirigaro92 said:

Omg this edit is freaking brilliant.
Mar 22, 2015 2:23 AM

Aug 2013
Kirigaro92 said:

lol

Kinda disappointed that they just ended up forgiving Chris so easily after everything that happened. Plus she and the rest of Embryo knights are all idiots for following him.
My Candies:
Mar 22, 2015 3:07 AM

Nov 2012
Kirigaro92 said:

I can't stop laughing right now =))

On a side note, Ange did delivered its best episode so far. What a great weekend, first Shirobako ep 23, the Death Parade 11, and now Ange 24.
Mar 22, 2015 3:16 AM
May 2014
Nice episode. Embryo is quite persistent in his hunt for Ange, and keeps calling her his wife.

"What the he*l did "Cross" in Cross Ange mean, anyway?"
"Ange is always cross, I guess?"
"It's a pun!?"
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Mar 22, 2015 3:25 AM

Jun 2013
Wow this show was complete shit in the beginning, and this doesnt excuse that but it has really been picking up this past couple of episodes. Always great for things to get better

Looks like Embyro's weakness is ntr hah

Chris is still a shit character but I love the way Yui voices her. She should get more roles like that. Always awesome to get some YuiKaori yuri going on too ;D Too bad she didn't die

How long with Ange's hair have grown by the end of the series?? Find out next week
Mar 22, 2015 3:49 AM

May 2013
FREAKING CLIFFHANGER!! But at least, this episode was freaaaaaking good.

Lmap @ Embryo and Tusk convo. Oh well, Tusk is so proud that he can die now because of episode 22. And the pantsu at the preview.

Good to see Chris redeeming herself. Now, only Salia remaining and where the heck is she?

Even if the show ends next week (which is saaaaad), it won't change the fact that I really enjoyed this show and dat preview.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Mar 22, 2015 3:58 AM

Jul 2012
Great episode. Embryo like always using godmode.
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Mar 22, 2015 3:59 AM

Apr 2014
Reaction to this Episode:

The FUCK! Just What the Fuck! They are really going all out!
The Final episode sure gonna be the best episode of Cross Ange!
I can't wait to watch the final episode next week!
Haters always gonna hate.
Mar 22, 2015 4:29 AM
Nov 2014
can they warp things up?
a lot needs to be explained here are some came to mind right away:
Why they need the song to operate the dimensional canon?
Why are the rings necessary to make the mechs more powerful?
How come the dragons side has similar mechs?
but most of them all:
The formation of the universe: Parallel multiverse or Matrix?
And Embryo's role in creating these worlds as well as Ange and Sala's true identity.
Mar 22, 2015 4:33 AM

Apr 2012
DarFrostX said:
Kirigaro92 said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

fuck that video pretty much explains how fucking awkward this show is OMG LMAO

i might actually give this show a 1 after it's done

Mar 22, 2015 4:36 AM
Dec 2014
Kirigaro92 said:

love it, as far as the ep I am still wondering why all the sex? When did this change? or is it part of Fan service now.
Mar 22, 2015 5:02 AM

Apr 2013
YOU TELL HIM TUSK haha

great episode, pretty good setup for the final episode

also we better get ange, sala and embryo singing next episode
Mar 22, 2015 5:04 AM

Dec 2010
This episode had some great action, and everyone got involved. Chris got to go nut and be redeemed in the same episode, which is nice because that means it won't carry over to the next episode. The idea of freezing Embryo was a good one, too bad it failed massively.

Aura has a great design, you can definitely feel the power that its supposed to have. Definitely liking the songs in this series as well!

Also, Tusk taunting Embryo was great!

I wonder how they plan to wrap this up?
Mar 22, 2015 5:05 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I loved how Tusk chose his words carefully to break it to Embryo that "his" woman was actually not really his. Full on NTR moment there.

I thought the death toll would be higher to be honest. well, there's still time.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 22, 2015 5:07 AM

Jul 2014
Outright sex is not fanservice, and getting laid is a very realistic kind of action people make in a situation like this. Man this show is top tier in many ways.
Mar 22, 2015 5:09 AM

Apr 2014
xSanox said:

You mean Salamandinay/Salako? Because I think you are referring to Salia
Ah yeah you are saying Sala for short of Salamandinay (Why the hell her name was long and weird)
Haters always gonna hate.
Mar 22, 2015 5:10 AM

Apr 2013
Rayzer said:
xSanox said:

You mean Salamandinay?

yep
Mar 22, 2015 5:20 AM

May 2014
Zeally said:
DarFrostX said:

LMAO indeed!!!
Mar 22, 2015 6:41 AM
Mar 2015
"I even know how many moles there are on her inner thigh"
Well done tusk, ur life achievement already unlocked XD
Mar 22, 2015 7:44 AM

Nov 2014
WAD1992 said:
Zeally said:

LMAO indeed!!!

very funny indeed..

and they did it for 3 days hahaha
Mar 22, 2015 8:16 AM
Jan 2014
I'm sympathetic to Chris. Making a loli give up her twin tails is an unforgivable crime.

http://oi61.tinypic.com/2q2l4rt.jpg
Mar 22, 2015 8:17 AM

Jul 2008
So all the main characters didn't die, bracing for the finale now :) I didn't think Embryo's real body was his own mech, guessed Ange just need to destroy it in a 1v1 mech fight now :)
Mar 22, 2015 9:10 AM

May 2014
Plenty of action, but dialogue was as cringe-worthy as it gets.

I'm confused as to how Tusk was able to block attacks from Embryo's beam sword. He doesn't have a Ragna mail, just his mom's old machine. Ange was able to take down ships in one hit using the same weapon.
Typing on an ipad is like driving carpentry nails with a sledgehammer.
Mar 22, 2015 9:21 AM

Aug 2012
God idk whose's better Ange or Jill!

Mar 22, 2015 10:00 AM

Sep 2013
The action was good and spread out everywhere 10/10
That DRAGON onslaught thou :O whewww I was sweating.

"What does Cross in Cross Ange mean anyway?"
"Ange is always Cross, I guess"

This was so emotional, I cried :'(
True friendship :'(
Mar 22, 2015 10:08 AM

Sep 2010
I actually cried during the Rosalie/Chris moment that was the highlight of the episode and where Tusk was like "I already have sex with Ange and I know how many moles she has" Embyo's face was priceless. xD
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Mar 22, 2015 10:20 AM

Apr 2009
jackaus said:
can they warp things up?
but most of them all:
And Embryo's role in creating these worlds as well as Ange and Sala's true identity.

I have a feeling they won't have time to explain everything and won't even try for a couple of these but I hope I'm wrong. After seeing the way Tusk's revival was handled I would expect some loose ends.

I hope Salia has a happy ending somehow even though I know a lot of ppl hate her now :P
Mar 22, 2015 10:23 AM
Jan 2011
Rayzer said:
Reaction to this Episode:

The FUCK! Just What the Fuck! They are really going all out!
The Final episode sure gonna be the best episode of Cross Ange!
I can't wait to watch the final episode next week!

Tusk's trash talk to Embryo must be the best netorare scene I've seen!
You go brother!

MaxXZoe said:
WAD1992 said:

LMAO indeed!!!

very funny indeed..

and they did it for 3 days hahaha

THREE DAYS! How much stamina can a man have?
KanameFujiwaraMar 22, 2015 10:28 AM
Mar 22, 2015 10:47 AM

Aug 2010
Dat BURN!!! "I know the number of moles in her inner thigh" "We lay in eachother's arm for 3 days and nights" XD

That was a nice idea by Alektra sealing Embryo in ice but damn! His main body was the Mech.

Dat cliffy. What weird fetishes will he make Ange go through nxt ep?
I'm surprised he's still willing to take Ange when she's not pure anymore XD
Mar 22, 2015 11:18 AM

Dec 2013
TiamatNM said:
jackaus said:
can they warp things up?
but most of them all:

I have a feeling they won't have time to explain everything and won't even try for a couple of these but I hope I'm wrong. After seeing the way Tusk's revival was handled I would expect some loose ends.

I hope Salia has a happy ending somehow even though I know a lot of ppl hate her now :P

There really is no need to explain anything on this show of asspulls. Just let it be and you'll be much happier for it. So long as all the fans get the service that they crave, whatever it may be, everyone will be happier for it.

One of the best questions you might've asked would be, if all it takes is a song to activate the ultimate weapon for the Vilkiss, then why not just cut out Ange, Jill and all the other girls vocal chords when you captured them and make it so they could never sing again? That would have probably saved Embryo a ton of grief when they eventually rebelled, no? Then he would only have to deal with Salamandinay, meaning he would pretty much rule the world.

Then again there's the issue that since the Dragons were helping the Normas, and the Normas started killing off Dragons to protect their "friends" Chris and Salia and the rest of them, then wouldn't the Dragons feel betrayed and start retaliating against the other Normas on Anges side as well? I mean given they are shooting at the Dragons, it would be perfectly justified, now wouldn't it?

Also, considering they're in a dog-fight in the middle of a warzone, why have Chris and Rosalie not been fried by the crossfire by now? I'm sure one or two of those disc mechs would have found them and shot them up as they were falling from the sky. Even friendly fire from a Dragon would have incinerated them. It's not like Hilda was doing anything to protect their descent afterall.

Also, I don't think the situation would technically be called NTR, considering Ange was never Embryo's in the first place. If anything, Embryo's stealing Ange at the end of the episode would be considered NTR, not the other way around. This time though, she doesn't even have her ring.

One thing I'm more interested in is Jills apparent crush on Tusks father. If they ever made an OVA for this show, that story would be one that interests me. If I really wanted to see a ridiculous 3 day fuck-fest, I'd sooner go watch an actual hentai.

The conversations were still cringe-worthy at best. I can't wait to see how much asspull they do to kill off Embryo, who still has yet to show ANY weaknesses apart from psychological taunting by Tusk. Maybe Tusk should wear Ange's pantsu on top of his own head, I'm sure that would infuriate him enough to distract him from Ange, who could quietly come up behind him and slice his vocal chords out.

KazuhoYoshii said:

I'm confused as to how Tusk was able to block attacks from Embryo's beam sword. He doesn't have a Ragna mail, just his mom's old machine. Ange was able to take down ships in one hit using the same weapon.

Because plot armor and asspulling. Nuff said.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 22, 2015 11:30 AM

Jun 2011
Man I was laughing hard when Tusk was boasting about how he did it with Ange and what he did and for how long, Embryo's face was priceless.
This episode leading to the climax was by far the best.
Mar 22, 2015 11:43 AM

Mar 2008
That Tusk/Embryo chat was absolutely amazing. I'm surprised Alektra honestly thought her ice tomb would have worked. She really should have known better.

So Ange has been ported off to who knows where, naked, with Embryo. Should be a great last episode coming up next week.
Mar 22, 2015 11:53 AM
Feb 2014
Kirigaro92 said:

lmaooo that's funny
Mar 22, 2015 12:09 PM
Nov 2012
So Embryo sacrificed the others Ragna Mail, the dragons still get killed & Embryo real body is his Ragna Mail.
Mar 22, 2015 12:13 PM

May 2014
L-Ryoshi said:
TiamatNM said:

There really is no need to explain anything on this show of asspulls. Just let it be and you'll be much happier for it. So long as all the fans get the service that they crave, whatever it may be, everyone will be happier for it.

One of the best questions you might've asked would be, if all it takes is a song to activate the ultimate weapon for the Vilkiss, then why not just cut out Ange, Jill and all the other girls vocal chords when you captured them and make it so they could never sing again? That would have probably saved Embryo a ton of grief when they eventually rebelled, no? Then he would only have to deal with Salamandinay, meaning he would pretty much rule the world.

Then again there's the issue that since the Dragons were helping the Normas, and the Normas started killing off Dragons to protect their "friends" Chris and Salia and the rest of them, then wouldn't the Dragons feel betrayed and start retaliating against the other Normas on Anges side as well? I mean given they are shooting at the Dragons, it would be perfectly justified, now wouldn't it?

Also, considering they're in a dog-fight in the middle of a warzone, why have Chris and Rosalie not been fried by the crossfire by now? I'm sure one or two of those disc mechs would have found them and shot them up as they were falling from the sky. Even friendly fire from a Dragon would have incinerated them. It's not like Hilda was doing anything to protect their descent afterall.

Also, I don't think the situation would technically be called NTR, considering Ange was never Embryo's in the first place. If anything, Embryo's stealing Ange at the end of the episode would be considered NTR, not the other way around. This time though, she doesn't even have her ring.

One thing I'm more interested in is Jills apparent crush on Tusks father. If they ever made an OVA for this show, that story would be one that interests me. If I really wanted to see a ridiculous 3 day fuck-fest, I'd sooner go watch an actual hentai.

The conversations were still cringe-worthy at best. I can't wait to see how much asspull they do to kill off Embryo, who still has yet to show ANY weaknesses apart from psychological taunting by Tusk. Maybe Tusk should wear Ange's pantsu on top of his own head, I'm sure that would infuriate him enough to distract him from Ange, who could quietly come up behind him and slice his vocal chords out.

KazuhoYoshii said:

Because plot armor and asspulling. Nuff said.

In my opinion, the show had a strong start, but climaxed at ep 13 and was gradually going downhill (though there have been some interesting moments, on the whole I don't like the direction it was taking).

As you mentioned earlier, Embryo's a fail villain. Apart from being hard to kill, he hasn't really presented much of a challenge to the protagonists' plans.

I think the show would have been more interesting if it was a 3-way war between the Dragons, Norma and Embryo/humanity. Salamandinay was probably the most disappointing character for all the hype before her debut. Her moments with Ange are hardly memorable compared to Hilda's.
Typing on an ipad is like driving carpentry nails with a sledgehammer.
Mar 22, 2015 12:18 PM

Oct 2013
Kirigaro92 said:

Bwahahahaha, simple & effective. What more could you ask?

This was an episode some of the side characters to shine more, glorious Angelise-sama not having much screen time. But it's okay, as awesome as she is, she can afford to let others have the spotlight for a bit.

Also, once a top maid, always a top maid.

Mar 22, 2015 12:20 PM

Aug 2013
Silent7 said:
Outright sex is not fanservice, and getting laid is a very realistic kind of action people make in a situation like this. Man this show is top tier in many ways.

Wait so in live life some people do have sex to see if that person is real and not an illusion?
Mar 22, 2015 12:26 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Should Embryo already know how many moles are on Ange's inner thigh before Tusk? He had her naked a couple of episode ago.
Kirigaro92 said:

LOLOLOL! XD

Salamandinay's song was beautiful! That was probably the only decent thing about this episode. She's best girl after all.

Once again, Embryo takes away Ange naked. Some more sexy time next week?

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

331 by jiashun02 »»
Oct 22, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

194 by Babieca009 »»
Aug 17, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

131 by FireRifle64 »»
Aug 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

285 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 4:24 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

151 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 3:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.