Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 25, 2015 3:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp so we get Lilith's debut this episode. Julie, you got competition..

The episode felt like a date though tbh. Julie's clothes..and seriously, how does she afford all this? I face palmed more than I had expected this episode.

>Julie
>Drunk
>Nya

Jan 25, 2015 5:11 AM

Aug 2014
Whoa Rito was not arrested or something :O that is a shock!
I thought she was some bad character from outside the school.

Lilith reminds me Rinslet Laurenfrost :D the blonde from blade dance was not my fav character but in AD Lilith may be number one :D
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jan 25, 2015 5:24 AM

Jul 2014
Facepalm indeed.
Jan 25, 2015 6:24 AM

Dec 2013
How does she afford all this? Hehe anyway is the school that pays, they gave them even money in that card XD

There are some scenes that could be done better, like the one at the beginning (not seen Lilith who goes hunting) or Tooru who wakes up with Julie; they have also added the final one that doesn't exist in the novel, for the fan-service, but I don't think is a good choice.
Other in additions with Julie are very funny instead ! XD

I'll wait the sub for evaluating the part where the Headmaster explains the situation (the scenes is different if not mistaken in LN).

Julie is definitely cute, love her ! :D

Look forward to the next two episodes, if they handle them well, there may be a jump in quality, although I'm following this with pleasure !
Ramiel00Jan 25, 2015 6:51 AM
What do you think about the planetarium? That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when....
Jan 25, 2015 6:54 AM

Aug 2014
Stark700 said:
Julie's clothes..and seriously, how does she afford all this?

Ramiel00 said:
How does she afford all this? Hehe anyway is the school that pays, they gave them even money in that card XD

yeah it was shown on blackboard in class and was said when Tor got his school id

looks like Stark700 does not pay attention to what he watch, but is often first to start new topics :chuckle:

Ramiel00 said:

I'll wait the sub for evaluating the part where the Headmaster explains the situation (the scenes is different if not mistaken in LN).
Look forward to the next two episodes, if they handle them well, there may be a jump in quality, although I'm following this with pleasure !

Yeah that part is the harderst I am trying to translate it with TA JParser and few other tools :
So Sakuya is the headmaster of school? I thought she is some chairman of students? She is too young to be headmaster.
Anyway Tor and others got some punishment? Is that why Tor was running at night with Rito observing him?
And are they talking about some injuries and level 2 of something? (Reberu 2) they got promotion or punishment? :/

I liked this episode better than last two, maybe I change my rate after its finished.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jan 25, 2015 7:54 AM

Dec 2013
Thyriad-oPPailov said:

Yeah that part is the harderst I am trying to translate it with TA JParser and few other tools :
So Sakuya is the headmaster of school? I thought she is some chairman of students? She is too young to be headmaster.
Anyway Tor and others got some punishment? Is that why Tor was running at night with Rito observing him?
And are they talking about some injuries and level 2 of something? (Reberu 2) they got promotion or punishment? :/

I liked this episode better than last two, maybe I change my rate after its finished.

Yes, she is the Headmaster and Head of the research on the nano-machine "Lucifer" ... other info would spoilers XD

No he got the punishment for being out of the class with Lilith ... because Lilith is the "Exception", but not him XD Obviously Tsukimi took advantage to punish him for her fun !

Yes, students who have excelled in the previous fight can sublimate at <<Level 2>> ... it's the reward already established at the beginning (it wasn't said in ep 3). In this way they aren't forced to wait until the end of the semester to (try to) obtain "Power".
Ramiel00Jan 25, 2015 8:05 AM
What do you think about the planetarium? That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when....
Jan 25, 2015 6:45 PM

Aug 2014
so today was the shopping/ date episode mmm i like the ending thou hilarious
https://twitter.com/LightningDash02
OTPs || MyAnimeList || MyMangaList || Favorite Guys || Favorite Girls || Favorite Anime

~LightningXDash02
Jan 25, 2015 10:07 PM

Apr 2012
what a sweet episode :D

Tooru and Julie go shopping, but it turns out to be like a date. xD

lol that kindergarten kids always dragging Julie. xD

Julie looks good in every clothes. :3

Bristol looks badass with that blaze.

Love the new ED.

Jan 26, 2015 9:02 AM

Jul 2014
And here I was hoping that there would actually be subs out by now. A bit bizarre that there aren't any, but I'm starting to get used to it with this show now. It's still aggravating though, especially as it is usually subbed by now.
Jan 26, 2015 10:33 AM

Jan 2012
I figured we might not have seen the last of the obnoxious teacher, and unfortunately I was correct. Lilith seems like your standard stuck up transfer student so far. Julie caught by the kids was cute.
Jan 26, 2015 10:44 AM

Dec 2011
Ah, so that's the new girl that will join Tooru's harem soon enough and it seems that she's an exception.

Dat loli oppai groping doe!

Yeah... coming to class like nothing happened... Usagi-sensei doesn't give a shit....

So her name is Lilith eh...

I think that in their world, lolis are the ones that control everything...

Poor Hotaka...

So they're or less going on a date hmm.

LOL, Julie is being abducted by that horde of lil kids!

Awww, Julie cuteness overload :3

Freaking hell... Julie's spending a lot on clothes XD.

Of course... eating ice cream with rum flavor will result in Julie getting drunk... seems legit!

Ah, Lilith has a rifle blaze eh... not like I didn't know already XD since we can see her in the OP...

Poor Tooru... T.T... bro... it's always your fault eh...
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Jan 26, 2015 10:51 AM

Jun 2012
Nyaaaa
So cute.

And Lilith is kinda cocky, right? I liked her. Fun episode, I laughed a lot.
Jan 26, 2015 10:58 AM
Jul 2018
We got a new character named Lilith.

Tooru and Julie are going shopping together.

Lol @ Julie is being abducted by the horde of little kids.
Jan 26, 2015 11:06 AM

Oct 2014
Finally the subs are out, wtf took it so long?

So, the psycho teacher isn't death and a bitchy girl has just arrived.

so will Tor be that English Girl's bitch?
Jan 26, 2015 11:10 AM

May 2013
Julie being taken by those kids lol. Lilith is an interesting character. She has an interesting blaze too, being a rifle.
Jan 26, 2015 11:15 AM

Feb 2010
Tres_Bandidas said:
Finally the subs are out, wtf took it so long?

So, the psycho teacher isn't death and a bitchy girl has just arrived.

so will Tor be that English Girl's bitch?

no shes still death just death with a restraining order
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Jan 26, 2015 11:17 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Julie's best girl level just keeps rising exponentially o.o
Jan 26, 2015 11:21 AM

Aug 2010
Julie was kawaii :3 Esp Dat Drunk Julie <3<3 Nya!

Won't really judge Lilith yet.

Dat ED though. Was really comfy :3
Jan 26, 2015 11:21 AM

Feb 2010
HaXXspetten said:
Julie's best girl level just keeps rising exponentially o.o

at the end of this season some one need a compilation of all the ja's XD

currently Lilith seems like the rich gril who thinks she can have everything she wants

also the pycho rabbit looks like shes under orders not to do anything to Lilith
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Jan 26, 2015 11:22 AM

Feb 2014
How can a person get drunk from that, is that even possible?
I really like the new girl, definitely worthy competition for Julie, I really like her blaze too, those rifles look cool.
Jan 26, 2015 11:35 AM

Jul 2014
Well then, Lilith seems like she could be an interesting addition to the series what with her rifle Blaze and all. And the school already bought back Bunny-sensei? What kind of establishment is that headmaster running that justifies the "any means necessary" approach?

A nice little episode, and it leaves me with some questions that I hope are answered before this comes to an end.
Jan 26, 2015 11:53 AM

Jan 2014
Bunny sensei is best girl! God I just love her voice actress and her character is awesome.... -drools over nanoha voice actor some more-
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Jan 26, 2015 12:10 PM
Mar 2013
Yeah, i dislike the new chick already.
Jan 26, 2015 12:58 PM
Apr 2014
Haha that final scene :D Poor Kokonoe. That was indeed unfair. Was wondering the whole time when he unjustly gets blamed for peeking. They sure let me wait for it ^^
Jan 26, 2015 1:07 PM

Sep 2014
Bunny senseiiiiii <333
Jan 26, 2015 1:16 PM

Sep 2012
Julie is so fucking cute.
Oh god who are you people?
Jan 26, 2015 1:56 PM

Oct 2012
ofc she got drunk off the icecream >.>
and lilith looks OP with that rifle
Jan 26, 2015 2:12 PM

Nov 2014
Okay, So this really _is_ going to be a Trinity Seven rip. I'm okay with that, because Trinity Seven was fun, but I cant shake the feeling I've already seen this.. Lilith? who uses a big gun and well endowed? with the voice actor (and practically same character design) as Arata?
How to fix the review section, detailed here

The average reader (HS level) reads at about 200 WPM. So a 500-800 word review should take 3-5 minutes to read. That's an acceptable length for something you're interested in spending 25 minutes to 4.5 hours of your life watching.

Oh, and ANN requires any and all reviews to be 800-1200 words, no matter the length of the show.
Jan 26, 2015 2:23 PM

May 2012
lawlmartz said:
Okay, So this really _is_ going to be a Trinity Seven rip. I'm okay with that, because Trinity Seven was fun, but I cant shake the feeling I've already seen this.. Lilith? who uses a big gun and well endowed? with the voice actor (and practically same character design) as Arata?

Everyone in Trinity Seven had frog faces lol

Other than Lilith being introduced, not much going on this episode aside from more bonding between Julie and Tooru.

Loving the endings. Both of them are adorable and catchy.

Jan 26, 2015 2:28 PM

Nov 2014
Olem said:

Everyone in Trinity Seven had frog faces lol

Other than Lilith being introduced, not much going on this episode aside from more bonding between Julie and Tooru.

Loving the endings. Both of them are adorable and catchy.

Yeah, fun slice of life episode, but this is 4.. we need more development, otherwise it feels like a snooze. This is supposed to be a 12 episode series, so they better get moving on the plot. Agreed on the endings though, i'm jamming.
How to fix the review section, detailed here

The average reader (HS level) reads at about 200 WPM. So a 500-800 word review should take 3-5 minutes to read. That's an acceptable length for something you're interested in spending 25 minutes to 4.5 hours of your life watching.

Oh, and ANN requires any and all reviews to be 800-1200 words, no matter the length of the show.
Jan 26, 2015 2:36 PM

Jan 2014
Cute episode ^__^. Teacher is still best girl tho
Jan 26, 2015 2:43 PM

Jun 2014
OMG what is that in the water??? It's a fish, it's a mermaid, nope it's a nude girl with censors.

Jan 26, 2015 2:44 PM

Jun 2013
I'm diggin that new ED
Jan 26, 2015 2:56 PM

Feb 2013
Really liked the colors of the outro
Jan 26, 2015 3:05 PM

Jan 2013
This episode was actually better than the others. Was pretty good and fun.
That after credits tho.
Jan 26, 2015 3:12 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Hilarious episode. Laughed a few times.
Jan 26, 2015 3:26 PM
Soaring

Aug 2014
Nice episode. I felt bad for Tor having to run a marathon. Well, at least his condition will be great now.
Jan 26, 2015 3:26 PM

Aug 2014
Bunny-sensei is back like nothing happened. Only 10 more laps, she said, minutes after having given approval. That episode preview was hilarious too.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Jan 26, 2015 3:30 PM
Aug 2013
Generic date scene, Genric gang up on girls scene, generic let's get drunk, genric harem. Bunny sensei was funny other wise GENERIC!
Jan 26, 2015 3:32 PM

Oct 2014
I'm in love with the Julie, Julie...
Jan 26, 2015 3:33 PM

Dec 2013
PentaFlare said:
Bunny-sensei is back like nothing happened. Only 10 more laps, she said, minutes after having given approval. That episode preview was hilarious too.

That's because the school has covered her crimes (Japan itself in practice, they must have a common interest), in practice they were in agreement ... if they were dead, it means that they were too weak for their purposes, that "absolute duo" ...
Jan 26, 2015 3:42 PM
Feb 2014
danieltortoisee said:
And the school already bought back Bunny-sensei? What kind of establishment is that headmaster running that justifies the "any means necessary" approach?

The headmaster is not a nice, happy-go-lucky character; everything she does is for a certain aim and she as she said in this episode has no qualms about her methods.

That also hopefully will be emphasized more and more just as it happens in the novels.

Also what kind of establishment is she running? A lab in form of a school and all students are her lab rats, nothing more, nothing less.

This novel certainly has a sunny and bright appearance if you only look at what is happening around Tooru/Tora and the girls but behind the "curtain" of the main act it gets rather serious over time. How far the anime delves into this is to be seen ;-)
Jan 26, 2015 3:57 PM
Nov 2013
Surprised they re-hired Bunny-sensei, but I would too cause she's god tier.

Lilith is decent so far, I thought she was going to be a ruthless tsundere so I'm rather pleased she isn't. Julie still best girl~
Jan 26, 2015 4:34 PM

Dec 2013
Haha I know that feeling bro... It ain't fair at all. :(
Jan 26, 2015 5:02 PM

Jun 2014
I had one thought this entire episode.
"I am REALLY enjoying this show"
This episode was really funny. and i love the mix of everything they have going here. Comedy, plot, action, characters even a little ecchi. And i am NEVER one for fanservice... but here, i like it. its not holding your face underwater and telling you to breathe.
Love the OP still and the new ED is cool!
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Jan 26, 2015 5:05 PM

Aug 2013
Oh man, that show is brave... Underage drunk girl!
Tooru is as brave as the show : "To borrow a phrase: Don't make me tell you again. The answer is no."
The dude don't fuck around! Except with Julie...

I'm glad rabbit-sensei is back, she's funny with her stupid expressions.

Now, we have the mysterious transfered student with some unusual powers. Man, I didn't saw that coming! /s

What is it with evil kindergarden kid kidnapping girls?! Is it a new thematic in anime?
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jan 26, 2015 5:55 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
An alright episode. I think with its premise, this show has a decent amount of potential, but it keeps hitting every single cliche. We didn't need to waste the first 2 minutes of the episode just to explain that he didn't mean to touch her boob. I think slice of life and the ecchi stuff is fine, but they need to use it a little more sparingly. If they can balance more action in, I think this could be a pretty darn good show.

The new girl seems stuck up, but man her Blaze is friggin cool. Bunny sensei remains to be great too.
Jan 26, 2015 6:03 PM

Aug 2013
I think I've hit my quota of moe for the next few anime seasons.
Jan 26, 2015 6:05 PM

Apr 2014
Hahaha, Julie got drag by some kids.
Drunk Julie is damn kawaii!!
Jan 26, 2015 6:05 PM

Nov 2014
Thyriad-oPPailov said:
Stark700 said:
Julie's clothes..and seriously, how does she afford all this?

Ramiel00 said:

yeah it was shown on blackboard in class and was said when Tor got his school id

looks like Stark700 does not pay attention to what he watch, but is often first to start new topics :chuckle:

Ramiel00 said:

well it looks like your not paying attention...tor was being punished due to skipping class, and for the clothes it was not explained but students at the schools get allowance and it is huge by the way...

moving on, it seems that they combined a few scenes...i kinda liked it....

4/5
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2015

120 by Zwavel »»
Mar 18, 1:44 PM

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2015

114 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Mar 2, 5:22 PM

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2015

219 by Rudyanto13 »»
Feb 27, 7:03 AM

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2015

156 by Matheus_henriwue »»
Nov 13, 2023 12:53 PM

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2015

154 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Oct 8, 2023 11:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.