Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 22, 2014 3:32 AM

Jul 2014
Nice episode ;) pretty intense on first half.
Dec 22, 2014 3:36 AM

Jan 2014
Trust 8bit to always find the most awkward and inappropriate of scenes to place their pantyshots, smh. Seriously, 1/5 just for that. Beyond fucking retarded! Just goes to show what they think of their viewership.

Aside from that there are tons of things left unexplained or just plain nonsensical.
Why did Kazuki even show Amane what those two were up to? She should have known better.
Why didn't they run away earlier? Kazuki was obviously well prepared.
While probably excusable, I NEVER really liked how miserably they failed at rescuing themselves. Can't be impossible to take one's cellphone in one hand and just walk straight ahead until their cellphone receives a signal. Iirc, they even said the main reason for the lack of reception was due to the rocks surrounding them. Even the extremely famished and weakened Amane successfully made it back. Guess we can blame the teacher's retardation for that, tho.
And that's just a few things off the top of my head. I guess some of it can be blamed on the anime leaving out a lot of information, tho.

At least it will be over very soon. Actually kinda interested in seeing how they'll conclude this mess.
Dec 22, 2014 4:10 AM

May 2013
BeatzMe said:
Trust 8bit to always find the most awkward and inappropriate of scenes to place their pantyshots, smh. Seriously, 1/5 just for that. Beyond fucking retarded! Just goes to show what they think of their viewership.

Aside from that there are tons of things left unexplained or just plain nonsensical.
Why did Kazuki even show Amane what those two were up to? She should have known better.
While probably excusable, I NEVER really liked how miserably they failed at rescuing themselves. Can't be impossible to take one's cellphone in one hand and just walk straight ahead until their cellphone receives a signal. Iirc, they even said the main reason for the lack of reception was due to the rocks surrounding them. Even the extremely famished and weakened Amane successfully made it back. Guess we can blame the teacher's retardation for that, tho.
And that's just a few things off the top of my head. I guess some of it can be blamed on the anime leaving out a lot of information, tho.

At least it will be over very soon. Actually kinda interested in seeing how they'll conclude this mess.

Let's see.

Not sure, I wouldn't have shown it to Amane either. I assume it's because Kazuki seems to be testing others for fun... She really seems to have no common sense. I guess she was seeing if Amane would be "worthy" or something? Or maybe she just wanted Amane to know. I'm not sure. It's also possible she just wanted Amane to be the only one surviving and this would give her a good reason to accept it, as Kazuki was injured and very weakened.

The running away one is a bit complicated, but Kazuki was preparing for it for a pretty long time it seems. I assume it wasn't ready until around the time they indeed were leaving. They might have been able to escape earlier by sacrificing all the injured and weakened ones, but I guess that could have caused more conflict than was worthwhile. Perhaps Kazuki didn't even think that most of the girls even deserved to be saved? There were some issues with communication as well, Kazuki didn't exactly have a lot of power or say on how things should be done.

That cellphone thing I didn't really understand either. Should be able to get signal after walking into the forest for some time.

Note it took around 5 days for Amane to make it back, and she was navigating mostly via the sky and the stars. Amane afaik also was rather fit and she had all the food that Kazuki had stolen throughout the entire thing. I also assume getting the directions ready would have taken quite a while...
"When they're alive, you can enjoy watching them struggle. When they're dead, you can enjoy tearing out their guts. Tales are things you get to enjoy twice."
Dec 22, 2014 4:15 AM

Jul 2014
Many plotholes I don't quite undertsand (some of them already mentioned on above) so let's skip at that....anyway this arc is very dark, and I really enjoyed it.
Can't wait to see next week ep.!
"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous"

PROJECT-ERASER
Dec 22, 2014 4:15 AM
Dec 2014
BeatzMe said:

Why did Kazuki even show Amane what those two were up to?
I think it's to erase any doubt in Amane's mind that the others can no longer be saved, and that they are all demons at that point.

Why didn't they run away earlier?
The captain caused the whole mess. If I remember correctly from the game she said that someone would need to take responsibility if they were the cause of a failed rescue attempt. A failed rescue attempt in this case would be where a rescue team would glaze over the area and determine that they were not there, so the accident must have happened somewhere else. Based on this I think that the basketball team except for maybe Kazuki and Amane delegated all the responsibility and decision making to the teacher.

I think Kazuki said that in the game that the area had some sort of field that threw off compasses or possibly wireless signal. Yes, the trees and other stuff could also be in the way, but the other possibility is that that whole area had no cellphone reception. I think in the game she then further asks Amane and other students if they were able to get reception when they were riding the bus. I don't remember the response, but it might have been that even when they were on the bus their cells were not working. I would need to reread that portion of the game to confirm whether this happened or not.

Amane got out that forest by pure luck. She was going around in circles within that forest. All the debris and trees made it difficult to walk straight resulting in a loss of sense in direction. I'm not sure what Kazuki gave her in terms of instructions, but I don't think it was a clear route that leads straight out the forest. The note probably was more like tips in how to solve that maze of a forest.
skuludoDec 22, 2014 4:44 AM
Dec 22, 2014 4:20 AM

Nov 2008
y123y said:
c_ivan13 said:
did the teacher die too cuz that guy at the end kinda looked like him to me but probly im probly wrong. cant wait to see the next episode and see how it ends.

That couldnt have been the Sensei. The events occurred like two years ago, so the sensei couldnt have gone from a young guy to a middle age guy in a couple of years.

The creepy guy at the end is the basketball team captain's father ("Sakashita", as he mentioned his name), and the event occurred 6 years ago actually.

I guess in the last episode they'll cover about Yuuji's past and finally meet Kazuki again
Dec 22, 2014 4:34 AM
Dec 2014
ijuka said:
BeatzMe said:

Let's see.

Not sure, I wouldn't have shown it to Amane either. I assume it's because Kazuki seems to be testing others for fun... She really seems to have no common sense. I guess she was seeing if Amane would be "worthy" or something? Or maybe she just wanted Amane to know. I'm not sure. It's also possible she just wanted Amane to be the only one surviving and this would give her a good reason to accept it, as Kazuki was injured and very weakened.

The running away one is a bit complicated, but Kazuki was preparing for it for a pretty long time it seems. I assume it wasn't ready until around the time they indeed were leaving. They might have been able to escape earlier by sacrificing all the injured and weakened ones, but I guess that could have caused more conflict than was worthwhile. Perhaps Kazuki didn't even think that most of the girls even deserved to be saved? There were some issues with communication as well, Kazuki didn't exactly have a lot of power or say on how things should be done.

That cellphone thing I didn't really understand either. Should be able to get signal after walking into the forest for some time.

Note it took around 5 days for Amane to make it back, and she was navigating mostly via the sky and the stars. Amane afaik also was rather fit and she had all the food that Kazuki had stolen throughout the entire thing. I also assume getting the directions ready would have taken quite a while...

Kazuki was like a god. She understood the psychology of every one that was present. Because of her genius ability in regards to pretty much any activity that she takes up, many people were jealous and hated her. She had to act stupid deliberately in order to avoid conflict.

In this case where everyone here is trapped in the forest, she didn't communicate what she wanted to do in order to avoid conflict with the captain and the rest of the team. From the very beginning based on all the planned scenarios in her head, she never felt like she could save anyone except for Amane. A bunch of events occurring and certain events not occurring lead to the current outcome. This has lead Kazuki to do everything that resulted in the best outcome given the situation.

Kazuki's thought process is explained in the sequels.
Dec 22, 2014 4:35 AM

May 2010
Amane's story was... wow...

Kazuki sacrificing herself for her didn't make much sense to me, but man, was it powerful. I wanted more of her story.

Exactly! Kazuki wouldn't choose death for a petty reason. I bet she is alive.

Nice ED, really liked it.
Dec 22, 2014 4:38 AM

Dec 2007
Best job 8bit could do! I was quite impressed how they handled this awesome episode.

They also they didn't say some stuff straight out and left some stuff for imagination for the viewers, other stuff were shown but not explained, but it was easy to understand (VN readers already knew them all).

Damn it, I love this arc, and Amane of course :D
Dec 22, 2014 4:45 AM

Jun 2013
if only every arc adapt well like amane route..
Dec 22, 2014 4:48 AM

Sep 2008
MapoPriest said:
Feaor said:

Glad I'm not the only one who thought the situation was nonsensical, there is no way in hell they wouldn't be found. Not to mention I doubt things would deteriorate as quickly as they did, it was honestly laughable more than anything. Plus I think it tried way too hard to be disturbing that it came off as comedic rather than disturbing to me.

If this is the best route in the VN then I should probably give it a pass since I facepalmed really hard at the whole thing.

It wasn't explained in Anime but the teacher took a short cut on a rarely used road because he was from the area so the search parties were looking in the wrong spot.

Cause you know after 10-20 days, its too hard for the search parties to think of themselves that maybe they took a detour? Man, this arc had bad writing all over the place, so many plotholes and questions. They waited for 2 weeks when they could have just gotten out of there in 5 days. Also Amane is easily the worst character, Kazuki had to sacrifice herself cause of Amane, so much tripping lol.
Dec 22, 2014 4:50 AM
Dec 2014
DeadIEnd said:
Best job 8bit could do! I was quite impressed how they handled this awesome episode.

They also they didn't say some stuff straight out and left some stuff for imagination for the viewers, other stuff were shown but not explained, but it was easy to understand (VN readers already knew them all).

Damn it, I love this arc, and Amane of course :D

Here is my interpretation of the missing details in the anime. Even though a lot of things were not explained in the anime, the events and dialogue that occurred in the VN still happened in the anime world, but was just never shown in the anime to the viewer.
Dec 22, 2014 4:53 AM
Dec 2014
EtherSword said:

Cause you know after 10-20 days, its too hard for the search parties to think of themselves that maybe they took a detour? Man, this arc had bad writing all over the place, so many plotholes and questions. They waited for 2 weeks when they could have just gotten out of there in 5 days. Also Amane is easily the worst character, Kazuki had to sacrifice herself cause of Amane, so much tripping lol.

The next episode should explain what actually happened during the search provided that 8bit mentions those same details that were given in the VN. Just wait and see. Then evaluate your opinion again.

Angelic Howl doesn't end until the third game Rakuen.
The mini short stories also explain about why Kazuki did not start a fire using gasoline. It also explains why they used up the gasoline on the first day of the accident even though all of those details were left out in the anime.
skuludoDec 22, 2014 5:17 AM
Dec 22, 2014 5:25 AM

Jan 2014
ijuka said:

skuludo said:

Why did Kazuki even show Amane what those two were up to?
I think it's to erase any doubt in Amane's mind that the others can no longer be saved, and that they are all demons at that point.

Had she just told Amane to be quiet and follow her, Amane would have done so regardless. It only got really problematic once they were found, which was obviously going to happen when she decided to show Amane what was going on WITHOUT even giving the slightest warning or preparing her for it, despite knowing how instable Amane was at that point. That was just a poor excuse from the writers to create more tension, imo. Kazuki seemed too calculative and rational to do something that reckless.

ijuka said:

That she was preparing anything wasn't shown in the anime. She was just doing her job/sitting around like everyone else and when the time came she pulled out a bag with some sweets without any kind of explanation. We don't know since when she had them ready, for all we know since day one.

skuludo said:
Why didn't they run away earlier?
The captain caused the whole mess. If I remember correctly from the game she said that someone would need to take responsibility if they were the cause of a failed rescue attempt. A failed rescue attempt in this case would be where a rescue team would glaze over the area and determine that they were not there, so the accident must have happened somewhere else. Based on this I think that the basketball team except for maybe Kazuki and Amane delegated all the responsibility and decision making to the teacher.

The whole area where they were traveling was out of range for the cellphone I think. I think Kazuki mentioned this in the game.

See the problem? All that wasn't in the anime. They didn't even say that the bus was using some shortcut that wasn't shown on maps. Another issue to add to the list.

ijuka said:

The girls were from a basketball team, so I'm sure they all were fit. Stolen food? We don't know where it's from. And as Amane said herself that she didn't eat anything of said food because she was hoping for Kazuki to catch up. So she hungered for 5 days, plus technically X days from before running away. We hardly know anything about her instructions and how she wrote them. I don't see a reason why she wasn't ready a few days earlier except for the 'the writer said so'.

skuludo said:
Amane got out that forest by pure luck. She was going around in circles within that forest. All the debris and trees made it difficult to walk straight resulting in a loss of sense in direction. I'm not sure what Kazuki gave her in terms of instructions, but I don't think it was a clear route that leads straight out the forest. The note probably was more like tips in how to solve that maze of a forest.

I doubt anyone would be completely unable to walk more or less straight because of a few simple trees. Shouldn't be a problem to circle around them and continue ahead. I didn't see some crazy jungle, but a simple forest in the anime.

Concerning the need for Kazuki's instructions, maybe just something I'll personally never to be able to accept. This is freaking Japan and not some remote island. I can hardly believe that they wouldn't find any sign of civilization (or again, cellphone reception) after walking for a few days with some food on them. So the whole teacher not finding ANY help, but coming successfully back to the camp was stupid.
JoekstarDec 22, 2014 5:29 AM
Dec 22, 2014 5:44 AM

Mar 2013
Liked the ep, I was expecting a fuk or at least a kiss though. Amane's crying was retarded, she wasn't even moving her lips and you could hear the moaning...
Dec 22, 2014 6:22 AM

Apr 2013
As expected of a H-seiyuu. Her crying is annoying as fcuk and that face (lol).
Got me hooked throughout the episode. Now for the finale.
Dec 22, 2014 6:57 AM
May 2014
The way amane acted really pissed me off. Anyways for those wondering what happens to kazuki u guys may want to visit
Dec 22, 2014 7:05 AM

Feb 2008
Nice, both sex and violence.
Dec 22, 2014 7:44 AM
May 2014
Concerning ur last point, the fact that the anime is set in japan is why u should be able to accept it, japan is not as populated as u think, theres tons of places in japan where there is absolutely no civilization, a quick google search will support my claim or i could even provide you with some sources. For the rest of ur points, well the anime adaption does the visual novel no justice, i recommend playing the visual novel and its sequel if u want the full story, its really good and interesting.
Dec 22, 2014 7:58 AM

Nov 2012
OMFG. Creepiest episode of 2014 hands down.
Dec 22, 2014 8:09 AM

Mar 2014
As a whole, Angelic Howl's adaptation was decent compared to the other routes. It was extremely rushed and as a result the story didn't feel as tragic, and Kazuki's and Amane's friendship was not developed, but it couldn't be helped since the route is long and there are only 4 episodes to adapt it.
Yuuji/Amane's relationship was non existent so his proposal felt completely irresponsible and out of the blue at the end of the episode. I remember even in the VN I felt like this proposal was a huge commitment, but in the anime this lack of relationship development made it even more evident.

I enjoyed it though, the best route for me.

Looking forward to the ending :D
Dec 22, 2014 10:17 AM

Jul 2012
Woah, that cannibalism was O_O. Next week, final episode. I do have the feeling that Kazuki is alive.
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Dec 22, 2014 10:59 AM
Feb 2014
Expected the teacher to be sexually frustrated at any point. But damn he was cray.
Dec 22, 2014 12:05 PM
Dec 2014
BeatzMe said:

I doubt anyone would be completely unable to walk more or less straight because of a few simple trees. Shouldn't be a problem to circle around them and continue ahead. I didn't see some crazy jungle, but a simple forest in the anime.

Concerning the need for Kazuki's instructions, maybe just something I'll personally never to be able to accept. This is freaking Japan and not some remote island. I can hardly believe that they wouldn't find any sign of civilization (or again, cellphone reception) after walking for a few days with some food on them. So the whole teacher not finding ANY help, but coming successfully back to the camp was stupid.

I think the trees were suppose to be clustered together, so more steps were required to circle around. This results in zigzagging, which eventually leads to a circle. Also, that forest was suppose to have very limited vegetation too. Kazuki also mentioned it was nearly impossible to walk straight as well when someone mentioned to just head straight out on the first day.

As for what happened to the teacher you find out in Rakuen the third game. He made a bunch of fundamental mistakes, which piled up, so there was no chance of him ever making it out.

The anime couldn't draw the forest for whatever reason, but they used the obstacles from the VN without drawing it out. That is why that there is a lot of open space to the viewer, while the characters see something different from the viewer. That forest might have been a jungle like environment with the roots sprouting out as shown in the background picture of the game. The open space just made it simpler to design and animate character movement, which results in quicker production, and less quality.

The anime forest is suppose to be like the game after search and rescue cleared the forest, which made it very easy to sprint around as shown in the anime.
skuludoDec 22, 2014 12:13 PM
Dec 22, 2014 2:13 PM

Apr 2013
Yuuji, the cold, calculating guy who's extremely adept at noticing details had believed his sister to be alive the whole time, right down to knowing about the corpses which led him to think she had re-arranged them to fake her own death. However, not only did he never reach out to the lone survivor of the bus accident, but he didn't even know her name. Sounds legit.

"My sister appears to have faked her own death. I will now wait to see if a coincidence happens in order to even attempt to look for her."
Dec 22, 2014 2:39 PM

Jul 2012
this shit is a bit too try hard fucked up for me :/
I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning, help me to breathe.
Dec 22, 2014 2:39 PM

Jul 2012
Dec 22, 2014 3:03 PM

Oct 2014
"You're ugly as hell when you cry." Very true.

Not much to say other than it was a creepy shit episode.
Dec 22, 2014 3:04 PM

Apr 2013
kuromath said:

That's because he did not knew how she died, obviously. Now he knows and can't completely believe it, simple as that. (Also, he was a little kid. Damn little kid. Why would he seriously look for her after so much time had passed when everything appoints to her death?)

For starters, isn't Yuuji only a year or two younger than her? If she was 12-13 when she went missing, he couldn't have been any younger than ten. Also, during his conversation with Amane he mentioned that her head was never found, so he was old enough to have looked into her death and come to the conclusion that she could still be alive at some point earlier in the story. My point is that since he was aware of this information it simply doesn't make any sense to me that he wouldn't have at least tracked down Amane to try and glean some additional information, given that the circumstances of her supposed death were fresh enough in his mind for him to recall exact details right off the top of his head.

Also, I didn't read the info you spoilered, due to them being, well, spoilers, so I apologize if the spoilered info answers my questions. I'll take a look at it after the last episode.
Dec 22, 2014 5:29 PM

Apr 2012
Creepy Episode D:

omg they eat human flesh.

Kazuki sacrifice himself to let Amane go, So that's why only him who survived.

that ED graphic is quite creepy too.

Dec 22, 2014 7:11 PM

Jan 2013
Fourteen days is plenty of time for people to go crazy. They had questionable water sources which apparently they stopped/never thought they should be boiling. Humans can go longer than 2 weeks without food, but anyone who thinks not eating for a week won't make you a bit loopy (to say nothing of the water problem and any possible wounds/infections) is welcome to give it a shot.

The dog was the turning point. A pet isn't human but it is a creature that we name, attribute intelligence and personality to (often far more than is actually there), and accept as a companion. Going from that to meat was the first step in broadening the acceptable definition of what constitutes food. Then, it just took a little lie ("the teacher caught a deer"). Once they'd already broken the taboo of cannibalism, even if they weren't aware that they had eaten human until after the fact, it became easier to embrace it.

As for why Amane's classmates treated her the way they did; wasn't she the only survivor? If *all* the bodies were chopped to bits and pieces in order to possibly hide the fact that Kazuki had survived... well, bodies don't really chop themselves up, do they? If they suspected she killed people, that's more than enough reason to make her a social outcast. Killing someone is an experience that the vast majority of us will never have. In Japan, where the homicide rate is among the lowest in the world, it is even rarer. Frankly, it would be weird if rumors didn't follow Amane everywhere she went.

The one thing that I don't get, though, is why they weren't sending up smoke. They clearly have fire to cook with and they are in a forest. The two priorities after establishing shelter and tending to the wounded should have been the procuring of firewood and the identification/gathering of edible plants and potable water. There was plenty of green vegetation; they could have gotten a nice plume of smoke going that would have brought that helicopter (or someone) straight to them.
CNagyDec 22, 2014 7:17 PM
Dec 22, 2014 8:15 PM

Sep 2013
A lot of people here seemed shocked to find out a bunch of 13-15 year old girls aren't survival experts.
Dec 22, 2014 11:30 PM
Mar 2014
Lmao this episode was hilarious.

But I hope Kazuki is miraculously alive.
Dec 23, 2014 1:20 AM

Jul 2013
Wow, I never expect this episode to be dark as ever. Everyone turns into zombies and captures Kazuki, though I think she will survive in the final episode, but I have to wait and see.

Amane had some tough excruciating times in the forest. I'm glad that she survived tbh, but I hope Kazuki survive for the next episode.

Dec 23, 2014 1:24 AM

Feb 2012
I wonder how Sensei was able to screw her with his barby doll anatomy.. Also, it didn't explain how Amane learned how to pick locks?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2014 2:46 AM

Jan 2014
[quote=DoctorWasabi]
DeadZeroSource said:

I have a bad feeling about this dude

you're right about that feeling... I just red the manga a while ago and it's already in 10 chapters, and Amane's route has just ended... this creepy dude is.. If I do recall after from what I red he is...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Dec 23, 2014 5:41 AM
May 2013
BeatzMe said:

1) One thing I've heard of is the idea of extreme stress testing in which one is subjected into either visuals or thoughts of extreme actions. Based on how they react, it can tell a lot of things. Maybe she did this a way to "test" if Amane was still for the most part sane. Sanity was a thing that was lost toward those latter days.

2) Towards the beginning of the accident, she had spent most of the time traveling off on her own. She probably was preparing that from the beginning and only recently completed it? (Just a thesis so don't quote me on it...just what logic I can gather from her...she seems to be a more Logos centered personality - one that focuses on logic and truth, similarly to her younger brother. She has her more emotional side, but it seems rare...almost as if she's mostly apathetic...or maybe she just simply hides her emotion rather than showing them).

3) The cellphone thing I didn't understand. Honestly, I want to blame Idiot Plot on the writing for that.

Both of those ideas are purely theoretical...and that would depend more on the way the character was written (what they were thinking at that time) and created.

VN pros that know the characters, correct me if I'm wrong on Kazuki's personality. I'm only a mediocre writer so I can't fully get character personalities by reading VNS(I've only now started the VN...I know) and watching anime shows, but I can get pretty close sometimes.
Dec 23, 2014 8:20 AM

Jan 2013
sanlei said:
bastek66 said:
Ow boy, ow boy, but the BDs

Thats at least somethin' i didnt expect them to show it that way. I give them dat...^^

I expected this!!! and also the cannibalism, pretty obvious when they ate the dog. The teacher was the expected when I saw him return with that insane look!!!

and who do you guys think that guy is ? I don't know why this maybe incorrect, but that guy reminded me of "sensei"
Rage5110Dec 23, 2014 8:24 AM

"We are Anonymous, We are Legion, We do not forgive, We do not Forget, Expect Us."

Dec 23, 2014 9:15 AM

Jan 2014
Rage5110 said:
sanlei said:

Thats at least somethin' i didnt expect them to show it that way. I give them dat...^^

I expected this!!! and also the cannibalism, pretty obvious when they ate the dog. The teacher was the expected when I saw him return with that insane look!!!

and who do you guys think that guy is ? I don't know why this maybe incorrect, but that guy reminded me of "sensei"

dude that definitely is the sensei... and I saw it coming too... but I never did expect that they'll show them having sex in the anime version... never thought that my question about the cg last month will show up... but since this episode was late.. someone already spoiled me that its the sensei on one those CG's of the VN I posted and I ask for who the "F" I say are these people having *** around those dead bodies... and since I'm curious and went ahead of the anime... and did a research on the VN... :)
I believe this was the CG that I ask in one of those Grisaia MAL threads... I ask for last month...btw it's
NSFW
DeadZeroSourceDec 23, 2014 9:20 AM
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Dec 23, 2014 9:44 AM

Oct 2013
man soo much sadness and despair these past few episode it's making me question this anime
I think if his sister is alive it will redeem itself in my book that seemed like a really lame way to go.
But i find it highly unlikely that she's alive and she never contacted her best friend
WHO WA TTHAT OLD MAN ???? (inb4 crazy ass teacher)
Well one more episode left how are they going to close this one >.>?
[/quote]
Dec 23, 2014 10:54 AM

Apr 2010
In the end most of them lost their sanity and one of them was even selling her body in order to gain control.
Desperate times call for desperate measures.
And people are willing to drop their pride at those times, or better said they don't care about it anymore.

About the guy at the ending he seems to have been stalking Amane and Yuuji there is no other way he could know about their relationship otherwise.
There was also a hint in his name about his interest in Amane but i guess that will be explained next week since it's obvious he will appear again.
Dec 23, 2014 12:27 PM

Feb 2010
This arc is an A+, seriously I never liked any arc of this anime than this.
And yes, I'll give this a 9.

The realism on this episode is just too strong, except the part that no one looked for them though.
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Dec 23, 2014 12:40 PM

Feb 2013
Looks like we have one more episode to go.
Part of Refrain Subs for Little Busters!: Refrain
Recently Played/Read VNS (Most Recent to Oldest):
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- ef - a fairy tale of the two
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Dec 23, 2014 1:55 PM

Mar 2014
Well that was nasty. The teacher running after them reminded me of a Titan, I felt like laughing out loud.

It's astounding that the two girls couldn't outrun a couple of zombies, I mean weren't they all in terrible shape?

Yuuji's "you look ugly as hell when you're crying" had me laughing, what a guy

LauraBirdieDec 23, 2014 1:59 PM
Dec 23, 2014 3:17 PM

Jan 2013
talentlessash said:
A lot of people here seemed shocked to find out a bunch of 13-15 year old girls aren't survival experts.

Well, when one of them is written to be a hyper-competent genius, I do have to wonder why it didn't occur to her at least that smoke is something that will get them noticed.
Dec 23, 2014 4:18 PM

Jan 2014
I still don't get why they didn't just search for a rock and did this. But naaah, let's be stupid and resort to cannibalism, smh.
Dec 23, 2014 4:56 PM

Aug 2013
Wow I haven't read the VN but I can already tell this arc was done extremely well. They paced out the whole survival (or not, lol) story over a good amount of episodes and this episode was so creepy. Then the interaction between Yuuji and Amane was funny and a little touching.

Then ending the episode on an unsettling feeling that something bad will happen...

Also loved how they tied in the carrots problem with the bodies. It would be amazing if that's what happened and she's alive o.o

This anime just went up to a 9 and depending on final episode either stay on 9 or at least 8.
Dec 23, 2014 6:02 PM

Jul 2011
Some things were confusing in this episode, but still was ok.
Dec 23, 2014 6:24 PM

Oct 2010
Why two girls weren't able to take down two savages with a knife, instead choosing to leave one behind as bait to let to other escape is beyond me.
Dec 23, 2014 11:47 PM

May 2013
BeatzMe said:
I still don't get why they didn't just search for a rock and did this. But naaah, let's be stupid and resort to cannibalism, smh.

That episode, tho.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Oct 5, 2014

587 by iamdaking »»
Apr 12, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2014

265 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
Jan 14, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2014

333 by Miryy »»
Dec 10, 2023 8:48 AM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2014

193 by extonic »»
Oct 16, 2023 3:28 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 9, 2014

359 by Pik3Rob »»
Oct 11, 2023 11:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.