Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 21, 2014 3:59 AM

Oct 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

*clap* well done 8 bit, very dark ep, And more we need BD now XD the most thing is...

next ep...and the FINAL...ABOUT...this shit...

oh boy ==
amasj1414Dec 21, 2014 7:14 AM
Dec 21, 2014 4:05 AM

Oct 2012
one more thing about the final.

the director said there will be an original content of final ep from front wing it self @@
Dec 21, 2014 4:48 AM
Jun 2011
well done episode they did good in this episode. also i wonder what kind of original contest will be in the final episode
Dec 21, 2014 5:10 AM

Sep 2009
Probably they'll add some tie-in scenes to connect it with Meikyuu and Rakuen. We all know that "hunting part" is not enough to fill one more ep. And that S2 is possible.
Dec 21, 2014 6:06 AM

Oct 2012
ok let's hope this scenario will be much butter than the pre-end of Amane route ==

edit: oh right, what the deal with stupid fanservice =
Dec 21, 2014 6:11 AM

Sep 2009
amasj1414 said:
ok let's hope this scenario will be much butter than the pre-end of Amane route ==

edit: oh right, what the deal with stupid fanservice =

Same as always
Dec 21, 2014 6:14 AM

Nov 2011
angelic howl in its glory

or how i think it went

freakin misplaced fanservice , why even...

still great

So how will this end?
Dec 21, 2014 6:23 AM

Jan 2012
amasj1414 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

*clap* will done 8 bit, very dark ep, And more we need BD now XD the most thing is...

oh boy ==

Oh mai gawd. WTF 8bit... Cant wait till this random mess ends, worst anime of teh year :(
Dec 21, 2014 6:27 AM

May 2009
Ow boy, ow boy, but the BDs
Dec 21, 2014 6:29 AM

Jan 2012
bastek66 said:

Thats at least somethin' i didnt expect them to show it that way. I give them dat...^^
Dec 21, 2014 6:32 AM

Oct 2012
sanlei said:
bastek66 said:

Thats at least somethin' i didnt expect them to show it that way. I give them dat...^^

yeah @@ like I say 8 bit do very very well this week, the problem with the final and that pre-end ==

so let's hope front wing do something about it ==
Dec 21, 2014 7:12 AM

Jul 2012
well done, 8 bit, well done :))

Dec 21, 2014 10:28 AM

Nov 2011
First half was pretty intense. For some reason, I don't think Kazuki is dead either. I mean, it could be a hallucination that Amane was experiencing again? And not only that, Yuuji did mention that they never managed to discover her head.

Anyways, next week's the finale. I got a bad feeling about the guy Yuuji was talking to at the end there.
Dec 21, 2014 10:34 AM

Aug 2013
Another very good episode, It's really shame that only this arc is that good.
5/5
rsc-plDec 21, 2014 10:56 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Dec 21, 2014 10:40 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
8Bit kept some stuff that I expected them to skip. They really did a decent adaptation of Angelic Howl.

Poor Kazuki.. Sacrificing herself to save Amane. I really want to believe she's alive too, but that highly unlikely the case..

That Yuuji being smooth again with his strict words to Amane. Pretty nice way to accept, thus save her.

Creepy middle-aged man shows up at the end. Totally feeling that menacing vibes from him.

Dec 21, 2014 10:42 AM

Jul 2010
That really was something with everybody turning into something else.

Sensei turning into that thing was... it sort of reminded of the titans in SnK.

Her sins of the past with the two being optimistic about it. I sort of liked how Yuuji is planning to handle how Amane feels.
Dec 21, 2014 10:47 AM

Aug 2010
Pretty good ep actually. They kept most of the dark aspects of these parts.
Totally wasn't expecting the SenseixCaptain xxx scene to be kept XD Well at least one thing to look forward to in BDs :P

Still hate how whiny Amane was when Kazuki was helping her escape no matter how I try to put it <_< Kazuki's alive no doubt. They won't just foreshadow shit like that without purpose. Her head not being present = Alive. How? No idea XD

I keep lol'ing at how Yuuji's speech style is with adding "-yo" to the end of Amane and how he said "Daga Shikashi" XD

I guess Amane's the girl 8bit want to end up with Yuuji?
Dec 21, 2014 10:53 AM

Oct 2010
Pretty good adaptation for Angelic Howl. That chase scene was really intense with that fast-paced soundtrack. Poor Kazuki for choosing to be the decoy for Amane to escape. But, there's still hope that she is still alive. Really loved the ending theme for this week. So, next week will conclude Amane's route along with some original content. Interesting...
Dec 21, 2014 10:54 AM

Sep 2012
Sensei reminded me of the a running titan. Was that old guy at the end the teacher?
Oh god who are you people?
Dec 21, 2014 11:03 AM

Sep 2008
This was kinda creepy arc, but... I liked it.
Kazuki is pretty cool, love her chara design :)

I really like animation and "story" in ending theme...
This was kinda sad... but kinda nice done :)

From all arcs this one was the best!
Hope Kazuki is ok and alive :D
Dec 21, 2014 11:08 AM

Oct 2011
So, coming from someone who has not played the VN, DID THEY EAT THEIR DEAD CLASSMATES OR????? This episode really made me want to play the game omg

Forum icon by Yandere

Dec 21, 2014 11:09 AM

Jan 2012
chakracat said:
Sensei reminded me of the a running titan. Was that old guy at the end the teacher?

no, but he has a connection to one of teh AH characters. Dont expect anythin', he is teh most and easiest skipable material of Kajitsu. I shouldnt be suprised that he got adapted instead of showin' moar of teh main characters...
Balut said:
So, coming from someone who has not played the VN, DID THEY EAT THEIR DEAD CLASSMATES OR????? This episode really made me want to play the game omg

Of course, thats y they are dead in teh first place...
Dec 21, 2014 11:11 AM
Jul 2018
Kazuki is sacrificing herself to save Amane. I believe Kazuki is alive too.
Dec 21, 2014 11:13 AM

Jul 2014
Erm... well, I don't think I expected this arc to get that crazy so quickly. To call it disturbing would be putting it lightly. I wonder who the man who spoke to Yuuji near the end was? He certainly gave off some very bad vibes. Also, I really wouldn't be at all surprised if they revealed that Kazuki was actually still alive.

Wonder what will happen in the final ep though? 10 Centimetre Field Of Fire seems to have ominous vibes to it, but it's really unclear what will actually happen. Can't wait to find out.
Dec 21, 2014 11:14 AM

Nov 2013
That was highly disturbing in a lot of ways.
Dec 21, 2014 11:16 AM

Oct 2012
Everything deteriorated far too quickly for this to remotely be in the realm of believability. 14 days and half of them are dead and the rest are crazy? One of the girls decides to start banging their teacher like a day or two after he gets back? Whole arc felt unbelievably forced.
Dec 21, 2014 11:17 AM
Dec 2014
sanlei said:
amasj1414 said:

*clap* will done 8 bit, very dark ep, And more we need BD now XD the most thing is...

oh boy ==

Oh mai gawd. WTF 8bit... Cant wait till this random mess ends, worst anime of teh year :(

Wtf are you talking about?! It's one of the only good anime this year lol.
dmasterxdDec 21, 2014 11:20 AM
Dec 21, 2014 11:18 AM

Oct 2014
Disturbing revelation is quite disturbing...

Well logic is practically thrown to the side once people become this deprave.

Amane escapes due to Kazami's route planning (because she was doing this the whole time?) w.e....

Side Note: Whoever joked about "Cabbages" two weeks ago, well played... I was doubled over from laughter during that scene.
D3pthChargeDec 21, 2014 11:58 AM
Dec 21, 2014 11:22 AM

Aug 2008
Not surprise with the cannibalism. Hopefully Yuuji sister is still alive.

Looking forward for season 2 if there is.

This is definitely the best arc of this anime.
ZapredonDec 21, 2014 11:32 AM
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Dec 21, 2014 11:25 AM
Jul 2018
This arc was pretty intense...
I love Kazuki, she was definitely the best part of this rather disturbing arc.
Dec 21, 2014 11:25 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Balut said:
they did

well everyone except Kazuki & Amane at least

original content ending sounds... well who knows, could be anything :s
Dec 21, 2014 11:26 AM
Jul 2018
wtf man thas was messed up
Dec 21, 2014 11:29 AM

Sep 2011
rsc-pl said:
Another very good episode, It's really shame that only this arc is that good.
5/5

Unfortunately, that is because this is only the only route that is adapted accurately while the other routes, they're altered and/or rushed.

And what I mean is, the other routes might be better than Amane's route for you, if only they didn't alter and/or rush the routes.
TennoujiDec 21, 2014 11:36 AM

Dec 21, 2014 11:31 AM
Apr 2013
Very nice, didn't expect them to pull it off. Now I can't wait for the last episode.
Dec 21, 2014 11:42 AM

Mar 2014
I can't help but laugh at this mess.
"Hey, I know they are eating each other but I won't tell you and run, I'll show you to see if you freak out enough that they find us otherwise this would be boring."
And then they spend all that time running while everyone just walks after them and they get caught anyway, well, one of them does, I guess one was enough though so the other guys just stop chasing, and then Kazuki is like "oh yeah, I also knew how to escape, it's right here!" followed by Amane being able to run again when she was about to kill herself for not being able to do so.
Oh boy, my sides, I read the VN and thought it was pretty bad but after watching this episode it really sank in how crap it was.

I also like how they didn't even change the script, just lift it straight from the VN, kinda awkward considering they aren't even that close yet.
Dec 21, 2014 11:48 AM
Jun 2013
amasj1414 said:

oh boy ==

NOOOOO!!! KILL THAT FUCKER!!

I hoped for the bad end because it was just the most insane and emotional ending ever, but it seems like they're going to end Amane's route in the first half of episode 13 and then just add something Anime original for the last half.

Minus the completely out of place panty-shots, they adapted this arc perfectly.
Dec 21, 2014 11:55 AM

Oct 2014
Kazuki was very smart, maybe she's really alive. The arc of Amane was the best so far.
Dec 21, 2014 11:56 AM
Jun 2013
Paulo27 said:
I can't help but laugh at this mess.
"Hey, I know they are eating each other but I won't tell you and run, I'll show you to see if you freak out enough that they find us otherwise this would be boring."
And then they spend all that time running while everyone just walks after them and they get caught anyway, well, one of them does, I guess one was enough though so the other guys just stop chasing, and then Kazuki is like "oh yeah, I also knew how to escape, it's right here!" followed by Amane being able to run again when she was about to kill herself for not being able to do so.
Oh boy, my sides, I read the VN and thought it was pretty bad but after watching this episode it really sank in how crap it was.

I also like how they didn't even change the script, just lift it straight from the VN, kinda awkward considering they aren't even that close yet.

If something doesn't make sense, I'd say it would be Kazami's reaction. I thought this actually makes a bit more sense.

Kazuki worked on a plan to get out, and when she thought it was ready, she planned to escape with Amane. But she knew that Amane wouldn't accept if she'd propose to escape with Amane leaving the others behind, so she had to show Amane the reason why they had to escape.

It still doesn't make sense in many ways, though. Like, the way Kazuki wanted to show Amane that it's not wise to stay was just way too much of a risk. But did you see the bad end of Amane's route? That one was actually pretty good. The best part of the VN imo.
Dec 21, 2014 12:00 PM

Feb 2014
Kazuki looks at the others as demons and has a pretty nice knife (assuming she took it from Amane). Slaughtering them in self defense really shouldn't be much of a problem for her. She probably just didn't want Amane seeing her do that, hence why she sent her ahead. At least that's the feeling I get after all the foreshadowing that she may still be alive.
I rarely revisit threads, so if you're after a reply you should PM me or post a comment on my profile.
Dec 21, 2014 12:06 PM

Jan 2014
pikeman1 said:
Owww,she is blushing...What a cute couple...
Dec 21, 2014 12:11 PM

Dec 2012
vince1996 said:
That was highly disturbing in a lot of ways.
Dec 21, 2014 12:32 PM

Feb 2014
In hindsight I have to wonder why Kazuki showed Amane Sakashita and Sensei having sex in the woods. Shouldn't she have predicted Amane would blow their cover. They also would have had a better time escaping if they just didn't see it.

Plus those Amane and Kazuki panty shots when they're being chased are so hilarious.

Amane's explanation for why she loves Yuuji feels as hollow as ever. All I got from that is that Amane likes that he relieves her guilt and not who he is as a person.

"A woman who's hurt by a tap like that wants me to kill her? That's a laugh!" I don't understand this logic at all. Too bad they didn't include the whole Yuuji can't kill part of his character in the anime. If so that would have been a good bit that reminded us of a key character trait of his.

His proposal to Amane is incredibly irresponsible of him. They haven't even dated for a couple of hours (even in the VN it was only about a month). There are better ways to handle this Yuuji.

"You're ugly as hell when you cry" Can't argue with that. The way they drew her face was pretty bad.

Kazuki had a jungle escape plan and emergency rations. WOW! It's almost like she should have just escaped to begin with.

YES!! They're including Sakashita. He was the best part of the route. He's an incredibly enjoyable character.Most people will probably hate the guy, but other than Sakurai he was my favorite character in the route.
We need as much lewdness as we can possibly get. ~ Komine Sachi
Dec 21, 2014 12:32 PM

Aug 2007
Great job 8Bit I enjoyed how you handle this part. That truly was hell. Well one more ep to go I can't wait to see how they handle this now.

Sent with Mal Updater
Dec 21, 2014 12:33 PM

Jan 2012
Finally seen it...

Its pretty good for 8bit standard, i love teh endin' song and teh presentation of teh ghoul scenes is alright.

5/5 for teh endin' sequence

4/5 for keepin' teh H scene between teh ghouls, even though there was no movement(gotta luv stills) at all, felt like they were dead at this point, but at least we've seen teh captains blush. lol

Beginnin' was too rushed, like always, but thats nothin' new...

I dont know if teh Kazuki pantsu scene was just plain awesome or teh most stupid scene i've ever seen. Welp 5/5 anyway... lol Need GIF of that scene asap.

At least we got teh insert and kinda teh "live forever" scene.

BUT seriously, why teh hell did they kill every possible emotion with SakaSHITa at teh end... It ruined everythin' :( Couldnt ya at least shown that last scene after teh endin' like other anime can? -.-
Its a shame that we are seein' teh most awful character of all time and anime original content instead of Meikyuu next. :/ He is teh reason, y 8bit pissed over sachi...

So overall 3.5/5.

Im glad this random mess ends next episode <3

Edit: Also cabbages, lot of cabbages, cabbages everywhere <3
sanleiDec 21, 2014 12:43 PM
Dec 21, 2014 12:45 PM

Jan 2014
Eating maggots from own wound *Mhh delicious* TT_TT
They took it a step further than what i would have thought was going to happen... oh my god these three episodes were awesome. I think Yuuji and Amane finds Kazukis body and some spiritual reunion happens.
Dec 21, 2014 12:53 PM

Dec 2013
Easily the best episode so far.
Hope Kazuki's alive.
Dec 21, 2014 12:54 PM

Nov 2013
Wow, they couldn't have executed a better, more captivating end to this arc. I knew something was off when sensei returned insane and later caught a "deer", but seeing for myself how fked up things were and Kazuki's sacrifice to save Amane was a horrifying experience.

It's nice that in the present things are going along a lot better. They clearly put the most effort into Amane's Angelic Howl arc, and it shows in these episodes; the survival story had me completely engaged.
Dec 21, 2014 12:55 PM

Dec 2013
Kazuki can have a series of her own
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Dec 21, 2014 1:02 PM

Oct 2014
So Amane is suffer from what you might call "Survivor's Guilt", the same kind of disorder that soldiers suffer when they are the one ones who survived their unit.
Dec 21, 2014 1:14 PM

Feb 2014
One more episode about Amane, oh yeah.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Oct 5, 2014

587 by iamdaking »»
Apr 12, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2014

265 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
Jan 14, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2014

333 by Miryy »»
Dec 10, 2023 8:48 AM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2014

193 by extonic »»
Oct 16, 2023 3:28 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 9, 2014

359 by Pik3Rob »»
Oct 11, 2023 11:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.