Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 8, 2014 9:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, Andou you lolicon

That quiz contest is priceless as Andou did way better than I had thought. It looks like Andou raised some flags this episode. Smooth. Pretty amusing episode overall except for Sagami. Ugh, I can't stand the guy showing up at the water park.

Looking good:
Dec 8, 2014 9:34 AM

May 2009
Boring episode, waste of time for secondary harem. Also sneaky reference
Dec 8, 2014 11:44 AM

Aug 2010
"Cookie I hate u. U don't have common sense. Summer is for rest. Homework should be forgotten" Chifuyu's on the road to become a loser since childhood XD She was adorable while saying that though <3

Mako KLK reference was sneaky there hehe.

Dat Chuuni knowledge ownage XD Even cookie-chan is joining the harem lol...well Andou can really be friggin cool though ^^;

Dat troll about becoming see through if wet was quite something XD Dat Faclon punch lololol

The love drama between Tomoyo and Hatoko is about to commence and maybe some plot from F.
Dec 8, 2014 11:44 AM

Jan 2012
bastek66 said:
Also sneaky reference

I was gonna ask if anyone noticed her! :D

Anyway pretty fun episode. Glad Sayumi punched that creepy guy out, dude still gives me bad vibes.
Dec 8, 2014 11:45 AM

Sep 2012
That fucking black guy with the muscles had me tearing up with laughter.
Oh god who are you people?
Dec 8, 2014 11:51 AM

Apr 2012
That instant when you accept that the story charecters are divided between nichijou and inou-battle
XD
They are NOT gonna fight, i'm totally sure XD
Dec 8, 2014 11:51 AM

Apr 2014
sneaky mako what are you doing there...wait.. if mako was there then ryuuko and company were there too

well after every ep i feel cheated... still not a single battle besides the one in ep 1 from the MC but it was a training battle
Dec 8, 2014 11:55 AM

May 2013
Cookie is starting to develop feelings for Andou?! Great that the guys won that whale for Chifuyu. Lol Sayumi getting trolled like that, although she did put up a few good moves to not get wet.

bastek66 said:

I definitely noticed this one the first time watching it. Awesome!
Dec 8, 2014 11:55 AM

Aug 2010
Ferax said:

well after every ep i feel cheated... still not a single battle besides the one in ep 1 from the MC but it was a training battle

lol
Dec 8, 2014 11:57 AM
May 2014
Everyone wants to go to the pool/beach with Andou. I'm surprised he's not sunburned by now.
Dec 8, 2014 11:58 AM

Aug 2010
Anybody else catch the other reference.
walktheplankDec 8, 2014 12:02 PM
Dec 8, 2014 12:00 PM
Oct 2014
This constant awkard scenes from Tomoyo make me think that she is going to be the winner
Dec 8, 2014 12:13 PM

Apr 2013
God do I love this show with all their amazing anime references. As always, Kuki was a blast with her scheming and over-the-top reactions. She is a perfect fit for Chifuyu but she's getting sucked into Andou's harem beam as well. And that Sayumi bikini... She needs to win.
dankzelDec 8, 2014 12:44 PM
Dec 8, 2014 12:15 PM

Feb 2013
Kuki best character on this show, Sneak, Sneak, Sneak...
Dec 8, 2014 12:19 PM

Apr 2012
WeShootBurglars said:
Anybody else catch the other reference.

But where's the pose???? I NEED THE POSE! D:
Dec 8, 2014 12:32 PM

Jul 2013
Let me guess. The family trip is gonna go to some hot spring and/or beach :P
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Dec 8, 2014 12:36 PM

Jun 2013
Sayumi is pretty sekushi. Nice body. Very nice. Would Inou-Battle within her everyday.

Next episode should be good. Seems like Hatoko will be making a move on Mr. Dense Protagonist.

So, sagami is part of the F guys. What does he want from a Sayumi and Andou pair? Or is he just using it as an excuse to observe Sayumi or something? Might, just might be a bit interesting.
Dec 8, 2014 12:38 PM

Mar 2013
Dec 8, 2014 12:42 PM

May 2009
WeShootBurglars said:
Anybody else catch the

Yep, whole Ikari family.
Dec 8, 2014 12:51 PM

Feb 2014
Chifuyu has the mindset of us westerners. Summer break = break.

When the Schrodinger's Cat question came up I didn't get why everyone acted like it was so hard. I thought it was rather common knowledge?
I rarely revisit threads, so if you're after a reply you should PM me or post a comment on my profile.
Dec 8, 2014 12:56 PM

Jan 2014
Here it is folks! The Pool episode, yaaaaaaaaaaay, this is like the 20th billion time an anime has done this :P
Dec 8, 2014 12:57 PM

Apr 2010
Andou going to the same park a few days in a row he must have had a lot of fun.
And he even went with Sayumi on the last do he sure was lucky to go with her.
I must also say that the punch from Sayumi against Sagami was well deserved tho it doesn't seem like this is the last we hear of him.

Somehow i was wondering how he get in the girls bathroom without anyone noticing but when he escaped on those images we saw last week he was a she.
Which explains how he got into the girls bathroom without anyone noticing, his skill is most likely shap shifting.
The question is what is his/her original form.
Dec 8, 2014 1:39 PM

May 2013
AntonKutovoi said:
Dec 8, 2014 1:41 PM
Oct 2010
Yamada2 said:
So, sagami is part of the F guys. What does he want from a Sayumi and Andou pair? Or is he just using it as an excuse to observe Sayumi or something? Might, just might be a bit interesting.

After the previous episode I guessed he was System (shisutemu), based on his name Shizumu. This episode did at least not decrease the chances of that actually being correct.

Sayumi or Hatoko, or Tomoyo. Tough choice but I'm probably leaning towards Sayumi.
Dec 8, 2014 1:49 PM

Nov 2013
That punch! He deserve it! Overall it was a funny episode.

Dec 8, 2014 2:15 PM

Dec 2013
Lol Sayumi got trolled so hard. Fun ep definitely.

Yamada2 said:
Sayumi is pretty sekushi. Nice body. Very nice. Would Inou-Battle within her everyday.

lmao :D

DoctorWasabi said:
Here it is folks! The Pool episode, yaaaaaaaaaaay, this is like the 20th billion time an anime has done this :P

no pool ep no fun
AizixDec 8, 2014 2:18 PM
Dec 8, 2014 2:33 PM
Aug 2008
I didn't even noticed the Ikari family cameo. Did anyone else notice the Nozomi (Love Live!) cameo?
Dec 8, 2014 2:45 PM

Nov 2012
ok episode,
I was waiting to see Salumi punch that guy. I am glad she finally did it.
Dec 8, 2014 3:04 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I almost thought I was going crazy when I saw Mako in the pool lol.

This was a decent episode, Andou was pretty cool in this and I'm glad that Sayumi kicked that other guy to the curve (But holy shit she is HAWT)
Dec 8, 2014 3:13 PM

Oct 2014
Cookie is a tsundare in the making.

new harem member :D
Dec 8, 2014 3:15 PM

Oct 2012
Nice episode, I laughed when I saw the KLK reference with Mako floating across the screen. Glad I knew 2 of the 3 final questions about "animals" however the naming pattern was pretty obvious, it was just a matter of what animal it was. I wish Andou would have gone with Tomoyo to some place instead of with Hatoko...
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Dec 8, 2014 3:30 PM
Jun 2012
watching sayumi being led aroud by that on guy kinda made like her less she was my favorite but i guesss she recovered since she punched him lol i wonder who he is and what his objective is. and kuki and chifuyu were just too cute this episode
Dec 8, 2014 3:34 PM
Jul 2018
Every one want to go to the pool with Andou.

Kuki start to develop feelings for Andou.

The quiz contest is priceless.
Dec 8, 2014 3:35 PM

Oct 2014
bastek66 said:

I also noticed that, but I didn't know who it was since I haven't watched Kill La Kill yet. I thought that it was just the show being goofy. Haha

-----

Back on topic, I thoroughly enjoyed this episode. Not a single power was used in this entire episode, yet it was still just as entertaining as the previous episodes. In fact, I think that this might have been my second favorite episode (behind the first episode).

Also, it looks like the whole "Fairy War" thing is still going to be a thing in this series. No surprises there, but I just don't see what they're going to do with it with just two episodes left, and I highly doubt that the next episode is going to be centered around that at all.
Dec 8, 2014 4:30 PM

Oct 2013
I think this is the first time I enjoy harem anime
the MC is not complete dense
the girls are not skank who constantly throw themselves at the MC

Yay! Next week is Hatokos tribute episode
"Burn the heretics"
Dec 8, 2014 5:00 PM

Aug 2013
Do we have to line up to be part of Andou harem member? Because that guy is a fucking magician! How does he do that? He added Kuki so easily...

Sayumi was adorable, trying to avoid the water so much x3
But... was she teleporting? Or was it just a comedic effect, like she was moving super fast. That confused me a little bit.

Spotted Mako. That was so random. And Chifuyu was cute, being as always very authoritarian. That girl will be a future leader, that's for sure.

Well, two possibilities : next episode is an episode dedicated to Hatoko in their trip and her attempts to seduces him, then come the final episode with Tomoyo asking him to come to a festival or it's a two part episode like this one with Hatoko first then Tomoyo. I'm betting more on the first option. Oh well, my favorite is Tomoyo, but Hatoko sure have her charms.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Dec 8, 2014 5:08 PM

Jun 2014
bastek66 said:

Oh my god I laughed so hard when i saw that!
It wasn't the best, but i like the interactions of Andou with the girls hes never really been alone with. I appreciated the characterization.
But uhhhhh the second to last episode is a romance one...so does that leave the last episode to just a battle? a cliffhanger? Nothing happening at all?
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Dec 8, 2014 5:17 PM

Jul 2010
Going multiple times to Sealand!

Chifuyu's common sense xD it does make sense in a way!

Cookie being really defensive in front of Andou! Trying to show that Andou is stingy xD Brought so much food that she couldn't eat anymore!

Trying show that Andou is easily scared xD Getting scared herself in front of the muscular guy and Andou found her, it was cute seeing her holding on!

The make Andou look dumb plan, I honestly didn't see the Eva reference since it was integrated so smoothly. The Mako one was nice too. Andou being able to answer the really hard question and took the whale even if he could had gotten a car!

Cookie blushing from seeing such an awesome person in front of her. Andou caring about Chifuyu's future also.

Sayumi's turn and with Sagami helping. Getting her to wear a swimsuit of his choice and also telling her that it would become transparent if it touches water. Those ninja teleports and just her avoiding the water like that xD Surfing down a water slide!

Punching Sagami on lying about the transparent thing, good thing she ditched Sagami.

Tomoyo wanting to invite Andou to the same place. It was a fun episode!
Dec 8, 2014 5:32 PM

Aug 2013
Great episode, and now there is one more member of the Andou's harem, his plans all failed, but Kuki is also very cute

Sayumi was also great in the episode, I still can not me decide about who is the best girl in anime, Sayumi or Hatoko, I quite like the Sayumi personality and she's so beautiful ..

Guess I'll have to wait until the end of the anime to reach a conclusion ..
Dec 8, 2014 6:15 PM

Sep 2014
bastek66 said:
Also sneaky reference

Hardly sneaky tho. S T I C K S O U T L I K E A S O R E T H U M B
Darstorm-SandudeDec 8, 2014 6:18 PM
I don't consider myself a good judge.

trying not to be an obnoxious otaku
Dec 8, 2014 6:25 PM

May 2013
Andou always gets invited to pool places. Hahaha! Almost all of them wants to go with him.

Surprisingly, Andou enters the competition and answers every question. Just to get that Whale floater for Chifuyu.
Now, Sayumi wants her time with Andou. She looked gorgeous in that bikini.

Next episode, the family outing with Hatoko!
Dec 8, 2014 6:29 PM

Sep 2014
Apparently Tomoyo reads Seiken Tsukai no World Break.

From left to right:
Seiken Tsukai no World Break v1-8 (v9 came out a month ago; guessing this ep was made b4 that)
Hundred v1-6 (guessing this ep was made sometime after v6)
Whatever these are that just came out recently
少年給魔師と恋する乙女
世界の敵の超強撃

Note: Inou-Battle is also under the GA Bunko publication label.

LN meta
I don't consider myself a good judge.

trying not to be an obnoxious otaku
Dec 8, 2014 7:05 PM

Aug 2014
Ah, the obligatory beach/pool episode. Seriously, why is it a must-have for animes?

Anyway, this anime keeps on surprising me. I mean, there're barely any powers being used for 10 episodes. Barely. And yet, it does very well with a normal, slice of life type setting.

Andou's harem is growing too big, what is it, like.. 6 girls now? I definitely wasn't expecting even Kuki to get infatuated. Then you've got Sayumi, who is honestly the most clueless in love character i've seen, which makes her that much more unique. And then the tsundere that still tries to deny until the very end. And, as per the rules of anime... Andou is completely oblivious to all of this.

Andou's friend was too slick, love how he threatened Sayumi with a water gun. Also, dat ripped man was priceless..

4.5/5.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Dec 8, 2014 7:17 PM

Aug 2012
Even if the bikini did become see through when wet, couldn't Sayumi have just reverted it back to its original state immediately? -_-
Dec 8, 2014 7:32 PM

Nov 2013
Damn he got TWO lolis in his harem because Chifuyu just isn't enough?

Poor Tomoyo though, her pool date is gonna be the last and at that point Andou must be absolutely sick of it (assuming his family vacation is gonna involve a pool or beach).
Dec 8, 2014 8:23 PM

Nov 2011
sayumi you are beautiful
Hate Keeps me warm
Dec 8, 2014 8:23 PM

Sep 2012
Even Cookie huh
Dec 8, 2014 10:12 PM

Apr 2012
lol that whale doll can blush too xD

Sayumi so beautiful and awesome at the same time xD

after pool then beach episode? wow

Dec 8, 2014 10:48 PM

Mar 2013
You'll get your chance Tomoyo.
Dec 8, 2014 11:28 PM

Jun 2013
Best episode so far hahaha. Andou is so like able. Sayumi is so gullible

And Kuki was pretty cute too
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2014

248 by Gin_Okuri-inu »»
Apr 14, 11:09 AM

Poll: » Best girl

q1w2e3r4t5 - Mar 26, 2019

7 by Piromysl »»
Apr 13, 11:52 PM

Poll: » Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2014

297 by Olticul »»
Mar 19, 11:33 PM

Poll: » Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2014

109 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jan 30, 7:07 PM

Poll: » Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2014

144 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jan 29, 7:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.