Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Dec 7, 2014 10:58 AM

Oct 2010
Pretty good episode, though I agree with some people that they focused on Kazuki too much. I wished they adapted
That kiss though. Can't wait to see how 8bit goes about adapting this whole flashback.
Dec 7, 2014 10:59 AM

Aug 2013
shits will be brutal from here..
let's see how they'll adapt the best route..
Dec 7, 2014 11:12 AM
May 2011
I don't think the last three episodes will be all about Amane. Imho I feel that final episode will be about Yumiko and Yuuji.
Dec 7, 2014 11:12 AM

Aug 2007
Good ep. I enjoyed this one. I don't really have much complaints. I will just say about time Kazuki has appeared! I've been waiting for her ever since the first episode!

Sent with Mal Updater
Dec 7, 2014 11:14 AM

Feb 2012
Now I know why Amane wants the D from Yuuji, brother acts just like her friend
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2014 11:14 AM

Jul 2010
Angelic Howl with only 1 true actual survivor...

Seeing Kazuki and Amane together, this was interesting. Surprised that the adviser isn't taking charge.
Dec 7, 2014 11:15 AM

Aug 2010
The kiss was nice. Dat Yuuji aggressiveness ^^

Amane's reaction to becoming Yuuji's girlfriend was cute :3

Kazuki is <3 Kazuki is Life!

The ED was nice :3
Dec 7, 2014 11:15 AM
Aug 2014
"Will I, by chance, be raped after this?" Well that escalated quickly.
Dec 7, 2014 11:20 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
solomon585858 said:
I don't think the last three episodes will be all about Amane. Imho I feel that final episode will be about Yumiko and Yuuji.
where on earth did this come from? o.o
Dec 7, 2014 11:21 AM

Sep 2012
LITERALLY 0 EMOTIONS
Oh god who are you people?
Dec 7, 2014 11:22 AM
May 2011
HaXXspetten said:
solomon585858 said:

It is quite obvious actually. Angelic Howl will be one more or two episodes. Amane is not the true ending.
Dec 7, 2014 11:22 AM

Sep 2014
Finally a good episode, flashbacks will be interesting.

solomon585858 said:

No. It will probably be a beach episode.
Dec 7, 2014 11:24 AM

Jan 2013
"I want to be your girlfriend because I knew your sister!"

just when you thought this show had already arrived at rock bottom xD
All the 12 year old girls acted completely unnatural considering their situation.

3/10 what a piece of shit. At least it's unintentionally funny
Dec 7, 2014 11:26 AM
May 2011
TheNaturalPerm said:
"I want to be your girlfriend because I knew your sister!"

Indeed. This is not love, it is obligation. I don't think we'll see writers make this type of trash ending. The ending girl if she will be must be with Yuuji not because of obligation. Yumiko for now is the main choice for me.
Dec 7, 2014 11:29 AM

Jul 2014
Great episode, Amane is Yuuji's girlfriend now.

And dat kiss :)
Dec 7, 2014 11:30 AM

Mar 2014
^ I think you should see how the route develops and its outcome before judging it..it is really good imo
Dec 7, 2014 11:31 AM

Oct 2012

YAY! thank you akio-san @@

sanlei said:
Bphantom said:
Wait, Makinas route wasn't a bad ending in the anime, was it?

Also, you're saying that it will be either a happy ending or a cliffhanger ending?

Chiruchiru and Sachi were teh good ends minus teh deep stuff, simplified to death and minus teh romance.

Reptition Yumiko is... well... Anime Original Stuff basically.

Makina is altered Bad endin' because her good end is teh only one endin' which just sucks. Sequel delivers an after story for it to fix it, but 8bit didnt care for it and probably not enough time to do it anyway :D

No way its a happy endin'(it would make this adaption even moar stupid, even if i would like it). It will and should be a cliffhanger most likely.

hyperknees91 said:
Sigh.

Awful adaption of the best route so far. You cannot build atmosphere by having scenes being slapped together and having Kazuki of all people being the focus of the entire episode. I like Kazuki, but having her basically nonstop monologuing does not make for an enjoyable watching experience. The directing is just awful here.

This is nitpicky but the colors are really way too bright if you ask me.

Sounds good lol
Its gonna be interestin' how they handle teh end of AH and her route. Its gonna suck most likely, bright colors also dont sound good.

the end of AH is...

anyway to early to talk about atmosphere.
Dec 7, 2014 11:37 AM
Feb 2014
a first kiss with the girl squealing like that, so awkward..
Dec 7, 2014 11:39 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
solomon585858 said:
HaXXspetten said:

It is quite obvious actually. Angelic Howl will be one more or two episodes. Amane is not the true ending.
...yes because the true ending isn't in Kajitsu, it's in Rakuen >__>
Dec 7, 2014 11:41 AM

Jan 2014
Wait,didnt Yuuji stopped being 9029 after last episode?How can he still go to cleaning jobs?And its really funny how our expectations hit 0 and we can enjoy everything now...Start of every episode,they dont even try,its no different from watching Yosuga no Sora.They just jump to a random scene and keep going from there(implying they dont do those random jumps inside the episodes :/),this is an omnibus anime in disguise...

HaXXspetten said:
solomon585858 said:

...yes because the true ending isn't in Kajitsu, it's in Rakuen >__>
Not sure if he is really trolling or plain ignorant :/
Dec 7, 2014 11:42 AM

Apr 2012
8bit can't make an good anime if their lives depended on it...

though they sure can make one that sell
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Dec 7, 2014 11:42 AM

Jan 2012
amasj1414 said:

the end of AH is...

anyway to early to talk about atmosphere.

Yeah thats what i meant earlier as it would kill all emotions. Flashback end with an short after-scene(for teh cliffhanger) would be miles better.

Theres literally no reason to include

It was stupid in teh vn and it would just plain stupid here, as we dont get her endin'.

Even 8bit cant be that stupid to adapt this scene (hopefully).^^
Dec 7, 2014 11:43 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
LonelyWizard said:
Wait,didnt Yuuji stopped being 9029 after last episode?How can he still go to cleaning jobs?And its really funny how our expectations hit 0 and we can enjoy everything now...Start of every episode,they dont even try,its no different from watching Yosuga no Sora.They just jump to a random scene and keep going from there(implying they dont do those random jumps inside the episodes :/),this is an omnibus anime in disguise...
Yosuga no Sora at least publically announces that it is an omnibus and goes back to the end of episode two with each loop

here it's glanced over completely :s
Dec 7, 2014 11:46 AM

Jan 2012
HaXXspetten said:
LonelyWizard said:
Yosuga no Sora at least publically announces that it is an omnibus and goes back to the end of episode two with each loop

So we get an omnibus, without bein' a omnibus? And i was hated earlier on, while wishin' for a real omnibus lol.
Dec 7, 2014 12:01 PM

Jan 2014
sanlei said:
HaXXspetten said:

So we get an omnibus, without bein' a omnibus? And i was hated earlier on, while wishin' for a real omnibus lol.
At this point i dont even think they had a format...They are just animating some scenes to fill up 24minutes x 13episodes...They are lucky that there is something called Angelic Howl,tho...Just seeing some animated kazuki is good enough for now...And it seems like they were also aware of that...
LoneWizzyDec 7, 2014 12:09 PM
Dec 7, 2014 12:12 PM
Jun 2013
Decent adaption so far.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tag.
BrandonMar 27, 2017 4:49 AM
Dec 7, 2014 12:16 PM

Feb 2014
I felt it to be kind of pointless to include the whole Yuuji kissing Amane scene. I always felt that they could just skip to where Yuuji heard the girls calling Amane cockroach, and nothing would be lost. Although I suppose this is a sign that they have a lot of time to adapt this route.

As for the rest of the episode honestly, It's better than the VN. I don't like the beginning of Angelic Howl in the VN because of the slow pace so having things being done faster here is much more refreshing. Although I am wondering how they're going to adapt the rest since Day 7 onwards were really good.

Although I'd like to say even though it's better that doesn't mean I love it. Personally I never really liked Kazuki all that much. I just found her to be way too convenient of a character so having her ramble on and on wasn't the most pleasant of experiences.
We need as much lewdness as we can possibly get. ~ Komine Sachi
Dec 7, 2014 12:17 PM

Jan 2012
LonelyWizard said:
At this point i dont even think they had a format...They are just animating some scenes to fill up 24minutes x 13episodes...They are lucky that there is something called Angelic Howl,tho...Just seeing some animated kazuki is good enough for now...And it seems like they were also aware of that...

Yar probably right^^ Im not hyped for Kazuki though, i like her(she is teh 2nd or sometimes 3rd best Grisaia girl after all) but i also hate her when she gets teh main spot. So not sure if i like that focus...She gets really annoyin'.
sanleiDec 7, 2014 12:20 PM
Dec 7, 2014 12:39 PM

Jul 2013
Hehe now she knows what she's been joking about all this time :P
Though wouldn't one think that one would you know... know your own classmates?
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Dec 7, 2014 12:48 PM

Dec 2013
Kazuki ! <3 I've been waiting for her ever since the first episode ! Well hopefully the rest of the arc will be beautiful !
What do you think about the planetarium? That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when....
Dec 7, 2014 1:02 PM

Jan 2012
y123y said:
yEAH.... LETS drive this big bus at a very high speed at an extremely dangerous road... Dont worry. its safe :P

Is dat a metaphor for this adaption? :D

(dont know yet if teh episode has teh explanation, but i guess not lol)
Dec 7, 2014 1:24 PM

Jan 2014
y123y said:
FatefulLove said:
Angelic Howl with only 1 true actual survivor...

Seeing Kazuki and Amane together, this was interesting. Surprised that the adviser isn't taking charge.

Anime logic. Only the students are smart, while everyone over 20 is dumb
No,only Kazuki is smart while everyone else is dumb
Dec 7, 2014 1:28 PM

Mar 2013
Kazuki all the way. Nice episode with good ending theme.
Dec 7, 2014 1:44 PM
May 2014
y123y said:
hyperknees91 said:
Sigh.

Awful adaption of the best route so far. You cannot build atmosphere by having scenes being slapped together and having Kazuki of all people being the focus of the entire episode. I like Kazuki, but having her basically nonstop monologuing does not make for an enjoyable watching experience. The directing is just awful here.

This is nitpicky but the colors are really way too bright if you ask me.

I gotta say, the sister of the male MC had a much different personality than I had imagined

She seemed like a female version of him, which isn't really a surprise (but I haven't played/seen
the VNs). The way she speaks, tone, and so on.
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Dec 7, 2014 1:50 PM

Jan 2012
Finally seen it. First scene is full win, and reminded me again y i hate this adaption.

Overall its quite okayish for teh beginnin'. It still feels as it doesnt give enough time for teh other characters, even teh vn wasnt teh strongest in dat one point. Its really a good thing we get at least 3 episodes compared to teh other crap, still too fast and bright for my taste and doesnt build dat needed atmosphere. But lets wait on teh other two episodes. We wont get teh endin' and they hopefully skip dat
. To at least end it with emotions i felt after teh flashback.

Also Anime Kazuki is even moar annoyin', her style confuses also teh hell of me, but nothin' unexpected on dat front.

It also had teh explanations for teh accident, lol. Not bad 8bit, i totally thought ya would skip dat xD

Besides teh awesome Sachi scene at teh beginnin': Great endin', i actually like it. :o

so 3/5 for now. Its gonna get interestin' how they handle teh next problematic parts
Dec 7, 2014 1:52 PM

Oct 2014
At last, the long awaited amane route. Imo they could have fit some scenes in before amane went and got the AH diary, (No, i do not mean H-scenes, they'd have to exclude them since Amane's route is basically 25% sex). ''The Girlfriend Enigma'' for example... but it worked out fine to jump straight to the point either way, most likely because i want to see Yuuji 'confess' to her, i sorta expect/predict that at some point where angelic howl ends (which is quite obvious & not really related to AH, story wise.) might i be expecting too much? Good episode anyways.

HaXXspetten said:
and so it begins... Kazuki I missed you <3

well that wasn't so bad

still find it ironic that Amane isn't the best girl in her own route ^^

Well it is supposed to be focused on Kazuki for the most part, also by 'best' do you mean 'main', second half of AH is more focused on amane id say? Or is that an missunderstanding on my part not that it hardly matters.
Dec 7, 2014 1:58 PM
Nov 2013
I actually really liked this episode. Amane best girl <3

This episode reminded me of Little Busters Refrain. Really Kazuki, although I can sense the bad ending coming soon.
Dec 7, 2014 2:02 PM

Jul 2010
Oh an Amane route, looks like it's gonna be dramatic, I wonder if Yuuji will bang her?
yeo
Dec 7, 2014 2:13 PM
Jul 2018
That kiss between Amane and Yuuji was nice.

We get to see about Amane's past.
Dec 7, 2014 2:25 PM

Jan 2012
y123y said:
Did you see the bus high speed scene? =D

And that first spoiler tag, whos that person?

Yeah, but it could have been worse. Its basically great deliverin' on dat single part of 8bit. I'm kinda proud of them lol

I think yar an anime viewer, so its nobody ya know and hopefully we wont see dat person to care about. He is basically a plot device, which isnt needed here and would kill all possible emotions as this anime cant end teh way teh vn did.
Dec 7, 2014 2:47 PM

Jan 2014
A question:Did we get any official announcement about Amane route having 3 episodes?Because thinking now i cant imagine them doing it 3 episodes long with "Grisaia Anime Pacing"...
Dec 7, 2014 2:49 PM
Jan 2013
Is anyone else bothered by the similarities of the characters to Bakemonogatari? I get annoyed when my some of my favourite characters just seem to be acting in an inferior show.
Dec 7, 2014 2:50 PM

Jan 2012
LonelyWizard said:
A question:Did we get any official announcement about Amane route having 3 episodes?Because thinking now i cant imagine them doing it 3 episodes long with "Grisaia Anime Pacing"...

Yes we did. Episode 12 is Angelic Howl 3. Episode 13 suggests Meikyuu.

Dec 7, 2014 2:51 PM

Jan 2014
kvnstv1 said:
Is anyone else bothered by the similarities of the characters to Bakemonogatari? I get annoyed when my some of my favourite characters just seem to be acting in an inferior show.
Check out the character designer in the anime page:"Watanabe Akio" same guy with the Monogatari's character designer....And there is no reason to be mad about,Akio did his job and made all characters look good,blame others for making those characters empty inside...
Dec 7, 2014 2:59 PM
Jan 2013
LonelyWizard said:
kvnstv1 said:
Check out the character designer in the anime page:"Watanabe Akio" same guy with the Monogatari's character designer....And there is no reason to be mad about,Akio did his job and made all characters look good,blame others for making those characters empty inside...

Yeah, you're right. I don't dislike the character designs. I am disappointed that they have no character. Had the characters looked nothing like Senjougahara, Mayoi and Shinobu, I would have still disliked the characters. But seeing them in this show just makes me cringe; that's all.
Dec 7, 2014 3:18 PM

Nov 2012
sanlei said:
LonelyWizard said:

Source?
Dec 7, 2014 3:18 PM

Dec 2013
lmoa Sachi y u so osom. Yuuji's sister was osom as well. Good ep.
Dec 7, 2014 3:21 PM

Jan 2012
m788 said:
sanlei said:

Source?

Dec 7, 2014 3:38 PM

Sep 2012
sanlei said:
dont know yet if teh episode has teh explanation
why do you even type like this?
Dec 7, 2014 3:42 PM

Jan 2014
Flume said:
sanlei said:
dont know yet if teh episode has teh explanation
why do you even type like this?
dont be rude...the god created him like that...Its his kind of magic...Dont question it...[size=30]Actually there was a time when he went on a complete rampage,but nowadays he is fine,just change e with h....
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Oct 5, 2014

587 by iamdaking »»
Apr 12, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2014

265 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
Jan 14, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2014

333 by Miryy »»
Dec 10, 2023 8:48 AM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2014

193 by extonic »»
Oct 16, 2023 3:28 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 9, 2014

359 by Pik3Rob »»
Oct 11, 2023 11:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.