Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 5, 2014 9:25 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I would say this is more than just fate. Good episode with Hirari coming to Botan's recuse. I bet his past reincarnation is proud of him.

I feel really bad for Sora this episode though for what happened to his brother lately and now himself. Doesn't surprise me that he wants to die. I found the overall episode intense tbh. And Chuutarou, you seriously got yourself involved with the wrong crowd. So glad a certain someone is back though this episode ;)
Dec 5, 2014 11:02 AM

Jan 2014
I'm happy that Tenka is alive :)
Dec 5, 2014 11:12 AM

Nov 2012
Don't know if should be disappointed that they want back on an important death, or happy to see the best character back.
Jaywalker.
Dec 5, 2014 11:28 AM

Jun 2009
awesome soo many stuff happened in this episode what I loved already in the manga and it was awesome too watch it animated + tenka is BACK ;)
Dec 5, 2014 11:54 AM

Jul 2013
awhh wtf Tenka was alive after all....
Dec 5, 2014 11:56 AM

Jan 2012
Just like last week's reveal Tenka's return woulda been a much more surprising twist had I not spoiled myself over a month ago by reading his character profile on here. :D

Good episode, but no Nishiki made me sad. :(
Dec 5, 2014 12:01 PM

Feb 2014
So Shirasu shows his true colors.

Hirari finally finds Botan.

Soramaru being the true vessel.

Chuutarou trying to catch fish - lol

WAAH. That ending (before the credits) \(*T▽T*)/

"Later on, you will become a lively person causing headaches as the shrine-god."
Dec 5, 2014 12:42 PM

Oct 2014
Tenka is Alive, HE'S ALIVEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
Dec 5, 2014 12:53 PM

Sep 2008
Tenka! *.*

I don't know what hurts me more...
Soramaru is Orochi vessel
or Shirasu's true colors... ;(
Dec 5, 2014 1:14 PM

Oct 2014
God damnit Shirasu! Hirari ftw & Tenka's back, aye.
Dec 5, 2014 2:27 PM

Jan 2013
Haha, when I saw that figure I thought that it could be him, and it was :3
That reunion between Hirari and Botan was sweet.
Dec 5, 2014 2:29 PM
Jan 2014
I would like to see the look on the Fuma twins' faces when Tenny shows up to save Sora. He rejoined the main cast just in time. Chuutarou and Kagami are nearby as well.

Could say the same about Hirari. Shirasu didn't see him coming. His attachment to Botan literally surpasses the strength of Lord Orochi himself.

Sousei's character has been coming along nicely. But I have to admit that leaving Sora with only Takeda nearby, was a very big mistake. Not sure if that's a nitpick or not, but I'll let it slide.
Dec 5, 2014 2:30 PM

Aug 2010
So much shit happened O_O

Why u do this Shirasu T^T So he's the one who killed their parents and he's been acting all these 10 years?! HOLY SHIT!! Didn't expect that he and his wolf mask twin were working together and just faked the Fuma's fall O_o?!

BotanxHirari is too kawaii <3 Love Transcending time and space :3 Dat blush <3

Didn't expect Sousei to be that kind to Soramaru. Surprised Soramaru actually tried to kill himself.

And finally!!! Tenka is alive O_o? Why? How? And most importantly who of the characters know he's alive? Well I'm happy anyway since his death would be for nothing so why not let the best character come back :3

And Poor Soramaru when he was hearing the whole truth from Shirasu :(
Dat end though :O He's already fully controlled now?
Dec 5, 2014 2:50 PM

Dec 2011
Shirasu... you effin traitor... I think he's the one that killed Tenka's, Soramaru's and Chuutarou's parents as well... since the guy in prison didn't remember Soramaru...

Ah, so the Fuma ninja clan have been the retainers of Orochi for generations now.

Hirari to the rescue T.T

Shit just got extremely serious...

Poor Soramaru... dem feelings doe T.T

So that guy is Shirasu's younger twin brother and I was right to think that Shirasu was the one who killed their parents.

Dem words said by Shirasu about Tenka and his brothers... dem Soramaru tears... T.T

So they eliminated everyone who opposed the resurrection of Orochi.

TENKA!!! T.T
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Dec 5, 2014 2:55 PM

Jul 2010
Shirasu's real name being Kotaro.

Hirari and Botan ^^ Botan blushing! Hirari calling Botan beautiful, it was definitely nice to see Hirari remembering Botan like this!

Sousei being the captain of Yamainu being unable to kill Soramaru! Teaching Soramaru that there is a time to cry and be strong, also other things which was great!

Fuma versus Yamainu! Wanted to see a little bit more of it though. Shirasu and Masked Fuma both named Kotaro and being twins! That 10 year master plan, filled with conspiracy and playing with people's hearts :O The Fuma really got the people good and Shirasu being the one that killed their parents.

I do see Naoto in a slightly different light. A normal person would really bring a liability along and Naoto does seem to be teaching Chutarou though in a somewhat forceful manner. At least he didn't insist Chutarou to kill the people.

Tenka being alive and Hirari knowing about it! Giving some light among the darkness >.< Tenka!!!
Dec 5, 2014 2:59 PM
Oct 2014
Awesome!!! Tenka being alive makes up for Shirasu's betrayal!! Thrilled I am!
Dec 5, 2014 3:05 PM

Dec 2013
Meh. I liked this series before the whole plot, now I don't care about it at all.
Anyways, it was predictable that Tenka is alive. Too many people have him in favourite characters.
Dec 5, 2014 3:38 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Damnit Shirasu! Why must you be the bad guy? >.< I still can't dislike him though. Really hoping he'd have a change of heart again..

Botan's blushing after reuniting with Hirari was cute! Though it looks like Hirari still hasn't recognized her completely. Tell him about how fell for you, Botan. :3

Sousei's was surprisingly gracious towards Soramaru this episode, even after knowing he's the vessel. Finally on the same wavelength with Tenka. (^^)

Speaking of Tenka, it's certainly great to see him return! How did he survive that hanging though?

FatefulLove said:
I do see Naoto in a slightly different light. A normal person would really bring a liability along and Naoto does seem to be teaching Chutarou though in a somewhat forceful manner. At least he didn't insist Chutarou to kill the people.

Regardless of his character being quite evil, I've always liked him since his VA also voices one of my favorite characters. He's also pretty epic with his multi-layered blade too.

Good episode. Soramaru is now completely engulfed by Orochi! Sh!t! :O

Dec 5, 2014 3:52 PM

Nov 2007
abdnbfwbfwbrfwkfbdndndwnxl...........eh,what i want to say...Tenka!I was slowly losing hope,haha.

When Shirasu said "sorry Tenka",that made me believe he is not up for the Fuma masterplan completely...(and it also gave me so much pain...like Soramaru crying drapped over Shirasu...bye my heart which i don't have anyway since many episodes ago)

Hirari and Botan!yay!

also,i really like Kagami for some reason...and i like the whole Kagami x Chutaro thing

oh,and Sousei was so nice in this ep:'D
Dec 5, 2014 4:20 PM
Jul 2018
The fall of Fuma is fake after all.

Shirasu has a twin brother.

Tenka is alive.
Dec 5, 2014 4:48 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Soramaru's scene was sadder in the manga. I cried buckets when he asked Sousei to kill him. Probably because they ended the beginning of that scene as a cliffhanger in the manga. It was still sad in the anime though, but there's less time to stay depressed since the pace is faster here. Sousei was so nice to Soramaru ;_; I love when he thought, "we're finally seeing eye to eye Tenka."

Botan and Hirari's reunion <3 She's so cute when she's with Hirari.

Shirasu did care for the Kumo's over time as he lived with them...it's just that his caring for them never overcame his original goal with his twin. It's sad that things had to happen this way. Poor Soramaru, getting hit with terrible events one after another. Just as he was overcoming his brother's "death," he then learns that he's the Orochi's vessel, and then not soon after he finds out that Shirasu has "betrayed" him. Being Soramaru is suffering.

Well at least Tenka's alive!!! :D So hot in that last scene when we get to see his face.
Dec 5, 2014 5:11 PM

Oct 2013
Aesome episode xD, a lot of badass shit is happening xD

I can't wait for the next episode :3
Dec 5, 2014 5:32 PM

Jan 2014
I don't care about anything tbh just seeing Tenka is well, aahhh.. it made my day! My precious Tenka is alive!
"Even if it's only one person go out and find someone unique"

Anime ListManga List
Feel free to recommend me some anime! Thank you! (o⌒.⌒o)

Dec 5, 2014 5:33 PM

Sep 2013
Soramaru actually tried to kill himself T^T
finding out he's the orochi right after losing his brother +realizing his brother died for nothing+ finding out about Shirasu's betrayal = Soramaru full orochi mode

Dec 5, 2014 6:03 PM

Nov 2007
Sakurai-san's character knew that the container was KajiKaji's character instead. Present time's Suzuken's character finally meets her.

KajiKaji's character wanting Toriumi-san's character to kill him. Eh, that guy who we thought he killed their parents are twin of Sakurai-san's character? And it was their collaboration for killing them?

What?! Eldest brother is alive? But the youngest brother is in trouble, though.

Two more eps.
tsubasaloverDec 5, 2014 6:37 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 5, 2014 6:29 PM

Jun 2013
Kinda had a feeling that he was still alive.
Dec 5, 2014 7:50 PM
Jul 2012
WHHAAAT!! Wow this anime is just getting better and better. Tenka is back. Going to cause choas to the Fuma's!
Dec 5, 2014 9:43 PM

Jul 2011
Well Tenka's back! but then look at what happened to Soramaru...

... I swear you can never get a break from this show... there's just never ending plot twists lol
Dec 5, 2014 10:21 PM

Jan 2013
Shame this anime didn't start off so well with viewers because it's gotten so much better and deserves a higher rating.

Shirasu was my favourite from the start, I'm so heartbroken :c but interesting that he and the masked guy are twins! Also Shirasu definitely looks better with his hair up.

Glad to see Hirari and Botan reunite.

I feel so bad for Soramaru, dealing with so much crap.

Tenka's alive wow... seems like they've done something to him though. Shame Chuutarou didn't get to go to those women first, I really would love it if they reunited right now.

So many plot twists lately, I'm getting overwhelmed. I wish this was given a few more episodes because I still feel some parts are rushed.
Dec 6, 2014 12:36 AM

May 2013
I KNEW THAT TENKA IS ALIVE. Because I haven't seen his dead body and I doubt that they really killed them or else...

But damn, wth Shirasu. Dat blushing Botan tho.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Dec 6, 2014 1:36 AM

Jul 2014
Holy twist episode 0.o
Dec 6, 2014 2:01 AM

Dec 2012
I'll be more content by Tenka's return if he indeed tricked everyone into thinking that he was the real vessel and thus, being able to bait the Fumas. It's not clear if Shirasu knew who was the real vessel, or he had his hopes up again seeing that Tenka's death didn't change the sky. Either way, it seems that Tenka knew or suspected Shirasu from the beginning. Seemingly, Tenka eased Shirasu's mission to max before the Orochi fully awakens in Soramaru. I wonder if Shirasu really fell for it or all he had to do is wait a bit more.

I kind of feel stupid for not reading the manga first.
Dec 6, 2014 2:42 AM

Oct 2011
TENKA T______T OMFG
Dec 6, 2014 3:43 AM

Jan 2014
The things that has happened these last couple of episodes.. I am still speechless, I really did not see it coming that the Fuma would have any connection to the Orochi...
also i knew it! when you did not see Tenka being hanged indirectly, I was quite sure he wasn't dead, though they tried to convince with the OP and ED... but it has now been confirmed ^^
Dec 6, 2014 6:10 AM

Jul 2014
Geh... This show's ending soon X.X
Dec 6, 2014 8:06 AM

Dec 2013
Serious plot-twists going on.

And Holy crap Tenka! Yes!
Dec 6, 2014 9:11 AM

Oct 2013
I honestly loved the episode. God, Botan and Hirari... Just too cute. Man, I feel so bad for the Kumoh brothers. Can't believe how messed up everything's becoming. Oh, yeah! As for Shirasu... Oh, bastard, I hope you burn in hell with the rest of your damned clan!

And, seriously, can we just stop the feelz train? I'm running out of tears to shed.
AliceInOtakulandDec 6, 2014 9:21 AM
Dec 6, 2014 9:48 AM

Jan 2013
Yaaaay Tenka is alive!!! :D
I'm so glad ;_;
Man, so many feels ;_;

Dec 6, 2014 10:27 AM
Mar 2012
Poor, poor Soramaru. :( He really has to go through a lot.

I can't quite believe that Shirasu really just acted everything. He seemed so attached to them all.

And I'm not particularly surprised that Tenka is back. I mean, he must have known that he's not really the vessel, no? Or what happened? So I don't think he'd leave his brothers behind just like that. But what about Shirasu? He knew Tenka wasn't the vessel.
I'm confused.

But he really protected and spoiler his brothers a little too much.
Dec 6, 2014 11:13 AM

Dec 2013
Tenka is alive!
Watching this anime has become painful to me, until I saw Tenka. There's still hope for his brothers. I'm looking forward to the next final episodes!
"If anyone wishes to stop me, let them try. If there any whose dispair can match my own!" - Lelouch Lamperouge.
Dec 6, 2014 11:27 AM

Jul 2012
Yay he's alive!! I thought he was Soramaru for a second there (Sounded like Yuki Kaji..)

This show is getting really depressing ;;
Dec 6, 2014 2:12 PM
Jul 2018
oh wow what an episode, awesome build up for the final fight to come.
Dec 6, 2014 3:19 PM

Mar 2013
Great episode again,
Tenka is back ~~
Dec 6, 2014 3:42 PM

Oct 2013
I really liked this episode.
The double plot twist was really well done and the I'm glad that Chuutaro is starting to get a little bit of development.

I'm happy that Tenka is back, but I really hope they can explain really well how he survived.
Cause getting hanged, there is no real way to get out of that.

I can't wait till the next episode!
Dec 6, 2014 6:35 PM
Jul 2018
CAN THIS SHOW GET ANY BETTER?

Most surprising turnout of the season for me. I went into it with vague interest at the beginning but it has become a weekly cliffhanger.
Dec 6, 2014 8:10 PM

Dec 2011
OMG what a plot twist. I love this show! I'm guessing Tenka became a familiar just like Botan (if he really did die). That's why Abeno knew him. He's fulfilling the role of Kagemitsu Kumou. Tenka seemed too important of a character to kill off so early. That's why his death didn't sit well with me. Also someone this hot shouldn't have to die lol. I'm hoping Shirasu will change his mind and help Soramaru separate from the Orochi because they were together for 10 years. He seemed regretful about betraying the Kumou brothers. Looking forward to the conclusion. This series has really been the biggest surprise of the season for me.
Dec 6, 2014 9:09 PM

May 2012
Shirasuuu....You naughty naughty naughty boy you!! >.<
But to think that he was the one who actually killed Tenka's parents...man, thats not nice. Not nice at all. I dont wanna see the boys's reactions when they find out.

And TENKA IS ALIVE!! YESSSS!!! -does my happy dance-
YES! Its a happy happppyyyy day! :D :D
""You think you're special? You're not. Everyone lies, everyone hides things...
Nobody makes it through this life being completely honest."
- Izaya

Dec 7, 2014 3:22 AM

Apr 2014
Oh man. Oh man oh man oh man.

Literally, I cannot put into words how much this this episode – and Soramaru crying and screaming as Shirasu refused to let him go – hurts me again and again and again. I'm so depressed. My poor little Sora, whyyyyyyy... I'm sorry Sora. I'm sorry for outright hating you in the beginning. Now I f**king love you and I cry (for real this time) every time you suffer. No seriously, I can't take it. Every time he cried this episode resulted in me bawling my eyes out.

Shirasu you f**kwit. I love you but I hate you at the same time. How dare you do that to the Kumo Bros, and to Sora?! I'll admit though, when Sora started crying and tried to run away, and when Shirasu grabbed him and wouldn't let go, whilst breaking Sora more and more... It was quite hot. Sorry, little Sora...

Chutaro, you're a useless brother, go back to Soramaru where you're needed goddamit.

Tenka~~~~~~!!! I'm so happy to see he's alive, but since his "death" my heart has moved onto Soramaru... Tenka, go back to being an awesome Aniki and help Sora! (I want there to be a really emotional scene where Sora is battling Orochi in his head, surrounded by Fuma... And then Tenka comes and saves the day, and hugs a crying little Sora...)

This show destroys me. Each and every week.

5/5.

Am I a masochist?
Dec 7, 2014 5:55 AM
Jul 2018
TEEEEEENKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
Omg Omg Omg I love this show.
Dec 7, 2014 6:02 AM

May 2012
OMG OMG OMG! I'm so happy he's back. BUT I'M STILL SAD ABOUT SHIRASU :(
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Donten ni Warau Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2014

73 by LeonhartAugust »»
Nov 1, 2023 7:33 PM

Poll: » Donten ni Warau Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2014

52 by OberonFelsach »»
Sep 12, 2023 6:00 AM

Poll: » Donten ni Warau Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2014

100 by WatcherFPS »»
May 2, 2023 12:47 AM

» Is it worth watching?

Deskachan - Dec 16, 2014

12 by Barry_Allen_14 »»
Feb 9, 2022 12:47 AM

Poll: » Donten ni Warau Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2014

46 by Unkrowned »»
Jul 1, 2021 12:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.