Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 15, 2014 8:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
For a minute, I thought I was watching the wrong show. I mean, magical girl??? LOL. Ahahaha, Ange's life is going to be in danger after what she saw.

This episode had it all though: action, yuri kissing, cosplay, maids, DRAGON, etc. Ange is dressed kinda funny though this episode.
Stark700Nov 15, 2014 9:00 AM
Nov 15, 2014 8:59 AM

Nov 2012
im amost cum just from reading the thread title
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Nov 15, 2014 9:19 AM

May 2009
Fanservice episode (which means there was slightly more then usual)

Buy the blurays etc
Gifs:

Stitches:
Nov 15, 2014 9:38 AM

Nov 2012
yuri orgy seriously!? <3
Nov 15, 2014 9:41 AM

May 2012
bastek66 said:

Can I join these three ?
Nov 15, 2014 9:42 AM

Dec 2013
I dropped this series, but I will pick this up cause I am too weak!!
Nov 15, 2014 11:45 AM

Oct 2014
Oh a yuri filler, well enjoy playing your joysticks guys.

Co'z I just stopped mid way in this episode.
Nov 15, 2014 12:48 PM

Feb 2014
I, Angelise Ikaruga Mitsurugi, wish to here provide an explanation regarding this altercation which occurred at the bathhouse between myself and Squadron Number One Captain Thalia.

On the occasion of my daily sorties, my performance has been spectacular, and thinking about it now this was more than enough to make Captain Thalia jealous. However, for my part, I knew nothing of the captain's envy and unfounded slandering of me, and I had no idea whatsoever about the captain's mounting day-to-day stress.

Even when the captain came to me at the bathhouse my only thought was that she had come to praise my usual work, Further, even when Captain Thalia came at me with a knife, I though that this was a unique manifestation of the captain's affection and I accepted the challenge without a thought.

I knocked away the captain's knife, and after some bare-handed fighting, we entered into a battle with scrubbing brushes, and I felt that it was actually beating her that would meet her expectations, and so before I knew it, I had won a total victory.

As far as this goes, I believe my behavior is as it normally is in my day-to-day life, but I have come to learn through this incident that my being elegant and luxurious causes some people to feel envy.

I am guilty of no wrongdoing or misconduct in this incident, and I myself am not to blame in the slightest, so I can improve nothing, but if it may be said that the mere perfection of my existence begat it, then I do offer some apology.

I loved this little detail. Surprisingly good English too.
Nov 15, 2014 1:10 PM

Mar 2013
As much as people dislike this Anime, I find it enjoyable. Salia with her mahou shoujo hobby was quite a scene. Damn those light beam and now we wait for Blu-ray.
Nov 15, 2014 3:54 PM

Aug 2014
Pretty good episode. The essay was indeed a nice touch. Not sure how this is considered filler, as Bitch #2 and Bitch #3 were officially converted in this episode, and Ange is starting to cooperate. Are people even watching the show, or are they just desperate to lower the score?

Actually, I haven't been perusing these profound episode discussions. So, what are the complaints other than loltoomuchboobs?
QuattroVaginasNov 15, 2014 4:12 PM
Sieg Zeon!
Nov 15, 2014 3:59 PM

Jan 2013
Good episode, we had the final character development (I think) and now the team is completely united (I think), and Tusk is going to return.
And finally some news about Ange's family.
Nov 15, 2014 4:18 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
So, the Normas do know about Tusk and also seems to have a connection with him. I guess it's not surprising as his mom used to be a Norma too.
Question is, will he be able to build a harem or not? It's very much possible though.

Bishoujo Holy Knight Pretty Salian scene was hilarious, especially how Ange saw her cosplaying and she just closed back the curtain. XD
Peep that manga title; "Holy Knight Pretty Lilian." Sounds like a ripoff.

I think Salia's reason for fighting Ange was justified. Imagine getting exposed of your secret hobby in front of everyone. Such a major wreck in reputation would be the end of the world for anybody. XD

Them Yuri intimacy scenes though.. I really have nothing to say about it.

Jumping on a virgin from the get-go may not always be the best choice. I mean, that humongous thing forced those girls to stay down south for a quite while. Hope they learn their lessons from it.

Sick Ange saves the day, though partial credits goes to Salia for navigating her. She still had to call Ange a stupid bitch before she came to her sense. XD

At the end of the day, Hilda is the only one stayed on the opposition. Too bad, no more Yuri sex for her.

Decent episode. I think we can safely assume that Sylvia is getting raped by her Onii-san at the last scene. Well, that was bound to happen someday.

Nov 15, 2014 4:30 PM

Jan 2013
That Sailor Moon reference though XD
I can't take this anime seriously

Nov 15, 2014 4:32 PM

Apr 2013
light hearted episode. looks like they can finally fight together exept for hilda

lol

decent episode.
Nov 15, 2014 4:46 PM
Oct 2013
Show keeps getting better and better. Yuri orgy imminent.
Finally a sub group releasing this early courtesy of LabRip
Nov 15, 2014 5:20 PM

Sep 2014
Aw I really liked this episode, it was really enjoyable (how couldn't it be with all that fanservice) and the next episode looks like fun too.
I liked that lil cliffhanger and I can't wait til ange gets involved in whatever is going on in her old world.
Nov 15, 2014 5:25 PM
Nov 2014
from the story aspect, all the fan service crap aside this episode is very good, the story actually MOVED forward even amongst all crap unnecessary stuff that throws at the audience.

From development of character other than Ange. we got to understand more about the captain. Her aspect of things and how she deal with stress her way. The blue hair and red head now has the most character progression development aside from Ange, which is not bad for a mecha fanservice show.

Next is a short conversation regarding they knew about Tusk and the lot behind them.

Then there is a the whole simplified team management thing that rarely gets seen in shows these days. How the captain as a manager get people to work together? We get to see a progression not only from the character but the team as a whole.
I dont remember any shows in the past few years has this sort of plot in an entire episode and done rather well. (these were once rather typical Japanese TV series drama plotline however.)

I dont remember catching cold returns to be some sort of plot device for a long, long time... Didnt most mecha pilots superheros that wont be sick through out the run of most shows lol.

These monsters now getting closer to the Kaijus in Pacific Rim lol. Good to know and clearly the portal is artificially controlled.

finally, we get to find out what happen to Ange's little sister... as expected sparks fear for her safety... adds more mystery. It does give an excuse for Ange to want to escape.

That Asian princess didnt show up.. so.. by now we can safely conclude: the previews lie, so dont read too much in it from now on.

Still by the title, next episode seems like yet another fanservice centric one, looks pretty much really like a filler this time, we had a full on action episode so maybe a scene or two that would move the plot such as a fail escape attempt for her to get off the island and maybe some one will spill some beans...in a line or two... (PS. they actually did mention some festival lol good on the series writer for actually linking up stuff)

again, strong character development episode if it was DONE with LESS freaking Fanservice. One can catch cold easier by cold water pour over them in some accident or whatever in a fight took place other than a freaking HOTspring (temperature would be way more constant in that environment [even open air] for anyone to catch cold)! But hey, fanservice overrules logic!

7/10. (8 if it fanservice stuff was cut.)
jackausNov 15, 2014 5:38 PM
Nov 15, 2014 5:59 PM

Apr 2014
they should add "comedy" to the tags i was laughing most of the time in this ep xD
Nov 15, 2014 7:18 PM
Nov 2014
RedHazard said:
I, Angelise Ikaruga Mitsurugi, wish to here provide an explanation regarding this altercation which occurred at the bathhouse between myself and Squadron Number One Captain Thalia.

On the occasion of my daily sorties, my performance has been spectacular, and thinking about it now this was more than enough to make Captain Thalia jealous. However, for my part, I knew nothing of the captain's envy and unfounded slandering of me, and I had no idea whatsoever about the captain's mounting day-to-day stress.

Even when the captain came to me at the bathhouse my only thought was that she had come to praise my usual work, Further, even when Captain Thalia came at me with a knife, I though that this was a unique manifestation of the captain's affection and I accepted the challenge without a thought.

I knocked away the captain's knife, and after some bare-handed fighting, we entered into a battle with scrubbing brushes, and I felt that it was actually beating her that would meet her expectations, and so before I knew it, I had won a total victory.

As far as this goes, I believe my behavior is as it normally is in my day-to-day life, but I have come to learn through this incident that my being elegant and luxurious causes some people to feel envy.

I am guilty of no wrongdoing or misconduct in this incident, and I myself am not to blame in the slightest, so I can improve nothing, but if it may be said that the mere perfection of my existence begat it, then I do offer some apology.

I made a pause at that scene and heck, actually rather well written as shown here... kundos for the developers not just throw in a few unclear hand writing scrambles instead of a properly worded pieces that is fitting to the plot lol
the good maid wrote it with similar tone fitting of Ange's personality too

i wonder wtf was Fukuda doing when he was series Director of the Seed Series with all the sloppiness, where as here as creative director / producer, things actually more refined down to the use of his trademark cost saving scene recycling.
Nov 15, 2014 8:03 PM

Jan 2014
So... Cross Ange is like Madoka Magica with bitches and mecha.

Awesome.

HelghastKillzoneNov 15, 2014 9:26 PM
Nov 15, 2014 8:04 PM

Apr 2009
jackaus said:
I made a pause at that scene and heck, actually rather well written as shown here... kundos for the developers not just throw in a few unclear hand writing scrambles instead of a properly worded pieces that is fitting to the plot lol

i wonder wtf was Fukuda doing when he was series Director of the Seed Series with all the sloppiness, where as here as creative director / producer, things actually more refined down to the use of his trademark cost saving scene recycling.
SEED was actually executed well and it's easy to feel for the characters and does well to pull the audience, even the more fucked up sequel. the tremendous sales in Japan proves. it's the writer of SEED series, Fukuda's wife, that had the problems.
Nov 15, 2014 8:47 PM
Nov 2014
argilium said:
jackaus said:

SEED was actually executed well and it's easy to feel for the characters and does well to pull the audience, even the more fucked up sequel. the tremendous sales in Japan proves. it's the writer of SEED series, Fukuda's wife, that had the problems.

in a way, thats correct, Seed Destiny's second half plot issues were its biggest downfall. But as series director, Fukuda has the power to OVERWRITE his wife's omg plotting.

one cant discount the over use of flashbacks in Destiny, which i read some blogger during the reruns to estimated to be enough for 15 minute of the whole freaking show (not to be confused with clip episodes). Thats utter laziness.

We did see use of flashback sequences mainly in the Ange's attack sequence, but this time around, they managed to serve better story telling purpose than those seen in Destiny.

Seed Destiny First 1/3 was executed rather well and that was why it was such a disappointment with that Lost the plot feel.
Nov 15, 2014 9:07 PM

May 2013
Seeing the captain in that getup was funny. Looks like everyone is friendly now.
Nov 15, 2014 10:51 PM

Mar 2012
Ohey, Salia actually got quite a bit of focus this episode. She's pretty interesting in her own right, especially with her struggles of being the captain.
Nov 15, 2014 11:15 PM

May 2012
Lol Salia didn't expect that magical girlish of her..
So there's Love triangle in this series.

Nov 15, 2014 11:21 PM

Aug 2012
WHAT DID I JUST WATCH? lol 11/10
Nov 16, 2014 12:40 AM

May 2013
I was deceived by Salia! I thought looking in the preview that the Ange's soon-to-be-rival will show up but its just her and her 'mahou shoujo' hobby! That was funny tho.

I liked how she and Ange REALLY developed throughout the episode. And Ange being sick was kinda cute and funny. Man, I wish Hilda will get a development soon because her two friends changed how they look to Ange at the end.

OH YES THEY MENTIONED TUSK!!! I CAN FEEL THAT HE WILL RETURN ONE OF THIS EPISODES!

And the last scene... I wonder what is happening to Sylvia and the Empire now. Looks like more fan service and a beach episode next time huh.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Nov 16, 2014 2:09 AM

Nov 2012
THIS EPISODE SO GOOD 11/10
dem threesome yuri awesome <3
and i hope from next week, they will show more "virgin", i want to see bahamut XD
Nov 16, 2014 2:49 AM

Jun 2013
fuck this bitch prison anime. I'm just counting down the days until I can 1/10 this shit . . 18 more episodes
Nov 16, 2014 2:52 AM

Nov 2012
lucidbrandon said:
fuck this bitch prison anime. I'm just counting down the days until I can 1/10 this shit . . 18 more episodes
damn masochist
Nov 16, 2014 3:18 AM
Aug 2014
HAHAHAH Welp looks like it's just Helda vs. Ange now. And geez didn't know mana can make an interface like that... I wonder if you can game on mana...
Nov 16, 2014 3:23 AM

Jul 2012
Good episode, for some seconds I had no idea what I was watching, sailor moon? Magic girl? Seems like Angelise has even more problems now with that message as cliffhanger.
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Nov 16, 2014 3:31 AM

Apr 2014
A good episode again. Still waiting for Tusk to return. Coz I'm sick with the Yuri scenes already!

Wow, finally Ange stubbornness was lessen. And it seems that they now know What was she was doing.
It's not clear but she actually saves and protects her team mates from danger, That's why she always take DRAGONS down by herself.

And Hell Those Steam Censors was killing me. I Cant wait for the BluRays!

That cliffhanger though. I wonder what happened to Sylvia.
And heck the Episode Previews was really a commentary from the voice cast for the staffs!

Next Episode Preview was kinda a "Filler Episode" with full load of Fan Service! But I don't hate because I Want It!
Haters always gonna hate.
Nov 16, 2014 4:03 AM

Oct 2013
Un-fucking-believable. I never thought I'd see the day when I actually start to kind of enjoy this show and Ange's character.
Nov 16, 2014 4:09 AM

Jul 2008
Wow they just don't care anymore :P the plot could have definitely been better and we could have a bit of Code Geass spice in it but guessed the producers are putting their faith in fanservice till the end :)

But the end had me hyped a little, hope Ange goes back to see what's left of her family.
ShanaFlameNov 16, 2014 4:43 AM
Nov 16, 2014 5:10 AM

Nov 2012
RedHazard said:

Now that is one damn well-written piece of work
Nov 16, 2014 5:14 AM
Jan 2011
I don't get why the suits is design to be so stripperific...
Nov 16, 2014 5:28 AM

Nov 2012
Godtier_Taste said:
HelghastKillzone said:
So... Cross Ange is like Madoka Magica with bitches and mecha.

Awesome.

Bitches in MADOKA are fucking ugly! Don't get me started on dem faces!

There's a lot of HOT BABES in Cross Ange<3
madoka is fcuking trash loli.
cross ange > madoka all the way
Nov 16, 2014 5:55 AM

Nov 2012
Godtier_Taste said:
ninjastarforcex said:
madoka is fcuking trash loli.
cross ange > madoka all the way

you have godlike taste even though my taste is more godlike
Nov 16, 2014 7:54 AM

Oct 2014
Salia is best girl.... that is all.
Nov 16, 2014 8:17 AM

Aug 2010
Kondo-Isao said:
Un-fucking-believable. I never thought I'd see the day when I actually start to kind of enjoy this show and Ange's character.

+1 XD Ange is actually becoming pretty damn likable LOL :3
Nov 16, 2014 8:22 AM

Jul 2014
Perfect episode 10/5
Nov 16, 2014 9:27 AM

May 2014
Hyped for this show. I'll rewatch it and if possible watch a netflix stream where I can binge watch it again. Hopefully uncensored.
Nov 16, 2014 10:04 AM

Jul 2010
I like this anime, I just do.
Nov 16, 2014 10:17 AM
Jul 2018
Ange saved the girls from the dragons.

Hilda is now the only one left who is still against Ange.
Nov 16, 2014 10:29 AM

Dec 2010
This was more of a calm episode, sort of anyway. Salia got more development, and now it seems like Chris and Rosalie are all on the same page as everyone else. Hilda still seems angry, but then again she was closest to Zola so I suppose it makes sense.

The characters are definitely becoming more endearing.

I find myself liking this show quite a bit!
Nov 16, 2014 10:42 AM
Oct 2014
Any news that villkiss will have a upgrade( some beam saber, beam rifle and dragoon)?
Nov 16, 2014 11:00 AM

Jun 2014
Another great episode 8/10

Ange is just too awesome, even when she's all sick and chubbified.

The whole "I have no choice but to kill you" part... XD lol
Nov 16, 2014 2:43 PM

Oct 2013
RedHazard said:

Best apology letter. Momoka 11/10

Then there's mahou-shoujo Salia,Salia evading Ange's grip due to her "microboobs"(lol,gg Ange) and of course,let's not forget the appearance of the BIG ONE:

- It's huge.
- Oh my,it's big.
- Salia,tell me about the big one.
- I've never seen such a thing.
- Salia's never seen it?
- Then it might be - it's -
- A virgin.
- A virgin?
- No way! This is my first time.
- Is this the first time for you, Officer?

As entertaining as all that was,there was still some nice character development for Salia,along with the team finally coming together(well,besides Hilda). Also,with the commander saying that "they'll need Tusk" and Ange's sister calling(assuming it really is her),it looks like the plot will thicken starting next week.

I'm probably liking this show way more than I should but whatever,it just delivers. Next week can't come sooner.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

331 by jiashun02 »»
Oct 22, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

194 by Babieca009 »»
Aug 17, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

131 by FireRifle64 »»
Aug 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

285 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 4:24 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

151 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 3:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.