Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 2014 10:16 AM

Mar 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I love this episode so much I am in tears (also I am a huge Sei fan and it's mainly the reason why).
The introduction for Sei was really nice, specially the one where he was able to talk to Aoba even before they actually meet. I'm looking forward to seeing more of him in the last episode (hopefully).
However, this episode's animation really dropped. :/ Not as bad as the first version of episode 3, but worse than the previous episodes. Specially in Virus and Trip's scene and the fight.
Last episode next week, I hope they get to clear up everything.
Sep 14, 2014 12:33 PM

Jun 2014
Dont see why Noiz couldnt of fixed Ren's "worm" right then.. Now apparently its infected Aoba too.
Sep 14, 2014 2:28 PM

Feb 2009
I really enjoyed this episode. The animation sucked but the episode itself was done really well compared to the others before that I was not impressed with.

Tbh though, for people like me who've played the game it's mostly just a bonus. I don't really think the new people like it very much because it's just so fast paced.

If they had a bigger budget maybe it could have been much better but oh well ~
[center]
Sep 14, 2014 2:59 PM

Sep 2013
m-i-c-h-a-e-l said:
Dont see why Noiz couldnt of fixed Ren's "worm" right then.. Now apparently its infected Aoba too.

This ^

Not bad of an episode, we were left with a cliff hanger of Ren biting Aoba with a virus inside of him.

"Now. Aoba. Finish Me." Looks like Sei will be vanishing for the final episode!

Sep 14, 2014 3:47 PM

Dec 2013
Animation was a lot worse than previous episodes, which was kind of sad. I was also holding out hope that maybe they would still include the security dog allmates that were actually in the VN instead of those little armchair things. Again, this episode felt very rushed.

I did enjoy the scene with Sei. It was nice to see him in more than just the last episode.

But, I have to agree with the person who said that the anime is like a bonus for the VN readers. For the better story, people should stick to the VN, but this is a nice little addition for after you've read it.
Sep 14, 2014 5:36 PM

Jul 2012
The pace is not that rushed at all (people have this impression because some content needed to be butchered from the VN during the routes, but the important parts are pretty much all there so far).

For the amount of information they are introducing altogether, I'd say is just a little bit faster then "normal", with that said (with 13 episodes they could have done even better, and I started to think that 24 would be just too much, even with more time for character development).

4,5/5 Great job
Sep 14, 2014 5:39 PM

Dec 2012
Does that mean the worm is now infecting Aoba? Sly Blue gonna make an appearance? I'd like to see him again :3
Sep 14, 2014 11:04 PM

Mar 2013
Blargh the animation dropped.
Besides that everything else is good.
Welcome back old ending theme.

I teared up a bit since I knew what was going on with Ren :C
that end... he bit Aoba.... and aahhhh Sei's finally speaks ;o;

dede_rich said:
I was also holding out hope that maybe they would still include the security dog allmates that were actually in the VN instead of those little armchair things.

Lots of comments about this. Soooo in case you anime only viewers want to know what is being talked about....

Sep 15, 2014 11:24 AM

Aug 2011
DAT ANIMATION.

MY EYES.

» Escapism.

Sep 16, 2014 10:57 AM

Mar 2014
The power of gay lovers bromance friendship strikes again... Yey?

Might be because I haven't played the game, but I found this episode boring. Boring, boring, boring.

The part about Aoba's past felt rushed and just unmotivated, the twins... well, it smelled fishy from the beginning, and Aoba twin/Toue junior was, eh, I don't know.

2/10 for Clear appearance and for Ren biting Aoba's hand though, heh.

And last but not least; Jesus Christ, the animation was horrendous. How much did the animation team actually get for this? 2000 yen/episode?
Comic_SansSep 17, 2014 9:13 AM
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Sep 16, 2014 12:59 PM

Feb 2014
m-i-c-h-a-e-l said:

Yeah I definitely agree with this. I mean, wasn't Noiz looking for worms in Ren earlier?

This episode was okay. Nothing really amazing happened.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 16, 2014 5:29 PM

Jul 2014
The effect when Ren's infected Aoba was nice. It feels like I'm getting dizzy just by watching it >__>

Also Clear suddenly recover? wtf
"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous"

PROJECT-ERASER
Sep 17, 2014 12:18 PM

Jan 2012
Hmm a lot of Mink this ep...

Loved the boyfriends rescue lol
Don't get how Clear's bandage were done... how can cover his eyes but not go oever his head?
And god those guard dogs are so ridiculous... it looked so badass in the vn though ><

And I want to cry at the animation really... why bother doing an anime if it's to do something this crappy?
Sep 17, 2014 1:01 PM

Oct 2011
OMG when Ren bit Aoba ....Bad ending flashes before me TwT.
Sep 21, 2014 11:42 AM

Feb 2011
WOOF WOF
Sep 21, 2014 12:02 PM
Aug 2011
ALL YOUR INFORMATION DUMPING AND BOYFRIENDS
Sep 24, 2014 12:07 PM

Dec 2008
Ren!! Bad dog!! I'm going to smack you on the nose with with a rolled up newspaper and then rub your nose in your poo!!

Sent with Mal Updater
Sep 24, 2014 4:35 PM

Jun 2011
The only thing I liked was the reveal of Aoba's twin brother. Those info dump, I actually prefer if they show us instead, it's the same for everyone's past, they show us a bit and tell us the rest, I rather they show than tell, but the limited episode count might have affected that so..

Then everyone just appears from nowhere to help Aoba.. o_o so easy to infiltrate.

It was rather boring but.. only 1 more to go.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 24, 2014 7:22 PM
Mar 2008
VN minor spoilers

Sep 27, 2014 7:32 AM
Mar 2012
If you see your doggie allmate looking like this and someone just told you earlier that it had a virus - you close the bag again, you idiot and not try to pet it! Seriously.

I guess they didn't have time to clean the virus because they were attacked, so that's kinda ok with me.
Still don't like this Mink dude.

And bah, the animation...
Oct 8, 2014 5:45 AM

May 2010
Yes Clear is back!
Jul 2, 2015 3:14 PM

Jul 2009
Glad they didn't completely cut off what happened last episode. Everybody came back to fight for Aoba ... and those twins were from Morphine! :O Man Sei sure surprised me, I really thought he was a girl >_< Plus he's Aoba's "twin" too ... they were both "made" by Toue huh? Aoba was only taken away by his grandmother ... that sure was a surprise O_O Mink goes after Toue and chases after him while Aoba gets bitten by Ren with a worm ... uh oh! I wonder if he'll regain his memories next episode? Hopefully it ends well ...
No new ED this episode :( Just the regular one. Oh well, I guess it didn't really focus on one character after all. I noticed some parts of the BGM were really good though! Quite enjoying the music :)
Jan 19, 2016 1:25 PM

Jul 2013
I guessed the twins were Morphine.

Didn't guess Aoba had a twin. He seems nice though lol.

Clear!

Ren bit him and infected him with a worm!!!!!!

I kinda liked that it went back to the old ED, I liked that one.
Jul 12, 2022 2:36 PM
Aug 2020
I didn't expect him to have this kind of back story, it's so fucked up man..

Glad clear is back I really thought he was dead!

More topics from this board

Poll: » DRAMAtical Murder Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

onoda - Aug 24, 2014

62 by girlsbravofan06 »»
Jun 2, 2023 10:54 PM

Poll: » DRAMAtical Murder Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

onoda - Jul 13, 2014

74 by RVTempest »»
May 7, 2023 1:11 PM

» Dramatical Murder New Webtoon Adaptation

Destinesia - Feb 1, 2023

2 by DxvilTears »»
Feb 3, 2023 5:31 PM

Poll: » DRAMAtical Murder Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

onoda - Sep 21, 2014

74 by yveltalkyogre »»
Jan 11, 2023 3:25 PM

Poll: » DRAMAtical Murder Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

onoda - Aug 31, 2014

62 by ann_sordo »»
Jul 9, 2022 4:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.