Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 24, 2014 10:18 AM

Mar 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Great episode. It didn't feel as rushed as the previous episode was, maybe because they changed a lot of things from the VN this time. And as usual, the scrap scenes are creepy (I really like how they animate them though).

I'm so glad they have budget for the ending themes, I really like this one they used for Noiz ("felt" by Seizi Kimura).

Clear next week!
Aug 24, 2014 10:40 AM

Jul 2010
This episode was good! Omg, Koujaku slept the whole episode lol I was wondering how they'll do Noiz's route with Koujaku there x'D

onoda said:

Clear next week!

I think... I'm not ready for that... at all... like... I was expecting Mink's route to be first ??... and then... oh my god...
Aug 24, 2014 10:46 AM

Mar 2011
NayukiShiina said:

onoda said:

Clear next week!

I think... I'm not ready for that... at all... like... I was expecting Mink's route to be first ??... and then... oh my god...

You are not alone. ;_;
I'm really curious as to how they're gonna do it in the anime though because they changed a lot of things here in Noiz's episode. They might change a lot of things next episode too, and I sure do hope they don't cut the good scenes.
Get ready for all the "masutaaa"s.
Aug 24, 2014 11:44 AM

Jun 2012
Oh my gosh, this was my favorite episode so far! And not just because I love Noiz to death. I like the way they portrayed his route and there was a pretty cool fight scene (with a crepe!). Though I wondered what the heck happened to Koujaku? Was he asleep the whole time?
I can't wait for Clear next week. Yes! We get to see his anime face!
Just waiting y’know...for death. If you also are waiting for sweet death...cool (・u・)
My list that has slightly more watched than PTW anime.
Aug 24, 2014 12:20 PM

Feb 2011
IT WAS GOOD Q________Q MY FAV ROUTE
NICE ED
NICE NOIZ
animation sometimes looked like beta D: BUT STILL BABEU NOIZ
Aug 24, 2014 12:21 PM

Mar 2013
Noiz!
They changed quite a bit in this route, but still enjoyable :3
I kind of like what they did with his scrap.
But overall watching this episode, it all felt a bit off to me. (i don't know why)

I squealed when I saw Alpha. I have been wondering what Grand music sounds like since hearing Clear's song >w<
It sounds like a broken up version of the Jellyfish Song though o.o

Next Week is Clear's route. I-I don't think my body is ready ;-;

Aug 24, 2014 12:43 PM
Mar 2014
this was a good episode for the people who ship aoba and noiz like me
Aug 24, 2014 12:53 PM

Jul 2012
This was great xD

I'm so looking forward for Clear's route (favorite character in the series).
I'm just asking myself how are they going to do Mink's and the true route just after (plot devices for them are almost all adapted), but I'm hoping for the best.
Aug 24, 2014 1:15 PM

Apr 2014
When Aoba looked at his lap in the very beginning of the ep, I thought he had a boner or something.

The food scene is still one of my favorites, but man... why did the quality have to regress in Noiz's episode...
Also Koujaku was totally ditched by Aoba lmao.

I figured Clear would be next since we saw one of the alphas.
Aug 24, 2014 1:36 PM

Dec 2012
-Luhui said:
Next Week is Clear's route. I-I don't think my body is ready ;-;

Edit: Pico from Boku no Pico visiting Platinum Jail

RothAug 25, 2014 6:47 PM
Aug 24, 2014 1:38 PM

May 2014
OMG they had the kiss in the ending!! YAY

Oh I love Noiz's story! But why is it so short :( but now I officially ship Noiz x Aoba because they look great together! oh god ^_^

Let's see if Clear's episode makes me ship him with Aoba more though, can't wait to see his face! (Probably)
Sigh awesome episode and I still wish it was 24 eps..

Oh and is Noiz's route this short in the VN too? I think I'll watch it on youtube

Aug 24, 2014 1:47 PM

Mar 2011
ZoroZoldyck said:

Oh and is Noiz's route this short in the VN too? I think I'll watch it on youtube

Nope, it took me a few hours for each character's route. The anime is actually rushing too much, but it's okay I guess. They aren't leaving out too important parts.
Aug 24, 2014 1:49 PM

Mar 2010
THAT KISS IN THE ENDING *SQUEEEEEEEAL*
Aug 24, 2014 2:05 PM

Jun 2010
Great episode! They changed several things from the VN but it was pretty good and showed some of Noiz's original route highlights. The dialogue during the scrap scene was as touching as the source material. <3

imo the short scene with Toue explaining a little more about Aoba's power was a plus for people who've only seen the anime so far.

This anime has a superb soundtrack, I'm loving the fact they did a whole new OST instead of recycling what they already had. And last but not least, I am not emotionally prepared for Clear's episode next week.
Aug 24, 2014 2:23 PM

Jan 2014
Great episode! I enjoy when Aoba goes into the mind of people, it's so abstract and offers so many unpredictable events.
Aug 24, 2014 4:29 PM
Nov 2013
does this mean they won't have any more romance/yaoi in the series? I really doubt they will
Aug 24, 2014 5:52 PM
Aug 2011
uhmmm well at least it was better than Koujakus episode though I am biased

First time Noiz appeared without his Rhyme disguise (ep 3 nevar forget) the quality was shit and it seems it dipped down with this one too. I feel like we are being compromised.

The ED images are nice.
standAug 24, 2014 5:59 PM
Aug 24, 2014 9:44 PM

Dec 2013
Loved it, but I'm sad because Noaio is my OTP and I just want them to be together forever </3
I really liked the Scrap scene. Definitely succeeded in pulling at my emotions.
I'm glad that they kept the bit about Noiz buying/eating all of the food and asking Aoba about it!
I have to admit, I also felt like there was something a little off about the episode. It probably had to do with the fact that it seemed a little out of context for Aoba to be able to express such strong emotions toward Noiz after only going through that short time with him (as compared to going through an entire route in the VN). The decision to do an episode for each route was an interesting and logical one in theory, but for the VN readers, it just seems a little rushed (at least, that's how I feel).
But, overall, I still loved the episode. Really digging the individualized ending themes. Can't wait for Clear!

[spoiler] Also, I kind of freaked out about seeing one of the alphas. The Grand Music was definitely creepy. Very well done! [spoiler]
Aug 25, 2014 12:32 AM
Dec 2010
onoda said:
NayukiShiina said:

You are not alone. ;_;
Same here. Still freaking out over the next episode preview.

It'll be interesting to see how they adapt

NayukiShiina said:
Omg, Koujaku slept the whole episode lol I was wondering how they'll do Noiz's route with Koujaku there x'D
Noiz and Aoba will get back to Glitter to find a very panicked Koujaku looking for Aoba. I call it.
Aug 25, 2014 1:01 AM

Aug 2014
This was interesting episode. :3 At first I didn't like this anime so much, but now I think that every episode is going better.
Aug 25, 2014 1:21 AM

Apr 2010
..They sleep with all their clothes on. Okay.png.

The action scenes were drawn so badly I felt like curling up and crying.
There was some serious quality issues with the other scenes as well.. Aoba looked herpy most of the time when not in focus haha.
Aug 25, 2014 2:58 AM
Jan 2014
I disagree about the episode not being rushed. I feel the same about Koujaku's.

I kind of wish they'd allowed two episodes for each "route" but I guess that wouldn't be possible with deadlines and budget restraints...
Aug 25, 2014 7:35 AM
May 2014
*sigh* still left some things to be desired. I've gotten to the point where I find the bad quality of faces in the distance kinda amusing..

This episode was more focused on Noiz which i liked but I kind of expected mroe from it. I never played the game but i know that wasn't the best they could've done...

Aug 25, 2014 7:39 AM

Jan 2012
This is just too funny lol So Koujaku was just sleeping the entire time hahahahha While Aoba was getting friendly with another guy oooh
Well it's not like it seemed very long so it's okay if Koujaku is sleeping a bit more but wonder how they'll handle the next ep lol

But really that scrap scene was somewhat funny to me at the beginning.... know it's supposed to be sad and creepy but oh well... it's too bad we didn't get the princess ride

The animation was not as funny as ep3 fortunately but it still had its moments... Hope Clear's ep animation quality won't go down further

It's great that Clear is next :D I thought it would be Mink oO
Hope that they would totally skip Mink's route ><
Aug 25, 2014 8:52 AM
Dec 2011
I've been getting yaoi vibes since along ago and they finally kissed !

Finally a gay pair in a non yaoi anime. ;D

Ren is so cute and Aoba really loves Ren too. It's kemono furry love. <3

Best ep.

Very unhealthy to eat pizza and pasta delivery only. He could've just went out like on this ep to get food.
That's why the op had pizza on his hand. How did he not get fat ? How does he not know Japan's best
snacks takoyaki and crepe ? lol Must have seen on the net at least.
wigglejellyAug 25, 2014 8:59 AM
Aug 25, 2014 9:47 AM

Feb 2014
Big picture inside.

That could be easily misunderstood...
I rarely revisit threads, so if you're after a reply you should PM me or post a comment on my profile.
Aug 25, 2014 10:28 AM
Dec 2011
xytech said:
Big picture inside.

You sure are a fudanshi like me to think that.
Aug 25, 2014 11:56 AM

Jul 2014
xytech said:
Big picture inside.

Nah, Aoba strikes me more as the bottom...
Aug 25, 2014 2:57 PM

Apr 2014
xytech said:
Big picture inside.

I laugh every time

As much as I liked the game, I'm pretty sure I'm just watching the anime for laughs.
Aug 25, 2014 3:10 PM

Sep 2011
The backstory still felt like it came out of nowhere like in Koujaku's episode but at least the rest of the episode was decent, I guess.

Also holy shit Clear next week, they better not fuck that up.
Aug 25, 2014 3:18 PM

Aug 2012
Great episode and love the ending !
Aug 25, 2014 5:24 PM

Mar 2012
Noiz blood disappeared, lel.

Decent episode.
Aug 25, 2014 10:24 PM

Feb 2008
Still feel to rushed and has less impact than the VN. Thought I'm just watching to watch e.e'

b1GZZ said:
Noiz blood disappeared, lel.

Decent episode.

^ I second that lol. I was like, eh where all the blood go.

Aug 25, 2014 11:25 PM

Mar 2013
Adellaeda said:
xytech said:
Big picture inside.

Are we sure? Lately he's been going inside a lot of people. >w>

Aug 25, 2014 11:27 PM

Dec 2012
-Luhui said:
Adellaeda said:

lol, Aobby's always gonna be uke *Q*
Aug 25, 2014 11:36 PM

Jul 2014
rothrock said:
-Luhui said:

I'll put this under "experimenting" category. Boy needs to know first what he likes, right?
Aug 25, 2014 11:39 PM

Jan 2010
I felt this episode was well done. Yes, there were some derp faces on Aoba (especially when there were zoomed out scenes), but it was not as noticeable as before; probably because I was focused on the story more. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who felt bad for Noiz's past, and how depressed he was. From a person who hasn't played the VN, it didn't seem rushed to me....and no probably not gonna play the VN. Overall was a better episode than last week.
Aug 25, 2014 11:41 PM

Dec 2012
Adellaeda said:
rothrock said:

I'll put this under "experimenting" category. Boy needs to know first what he likes, right?

M'kay
Aug 26, 2014 3:19 AM

Aug 2012
Noiz is a huge dork. Since he isolated himself from other people, and says he doesn't understand others, I'll forgive him his fashion sense for now.
Aug 26, 2014 11:52 AM
Mar 2012
Koujaku slept through everything like an angel. LOL

That episode was a bit strange. I mean, Aoba hardly know this guy and suddenly there's all this "I'll always be there for you" talk. Then Noiz wakes up, fells pain and immediatly knows what's going on. WTF?
Aug 26, 2014 12:41 PM

Dec 2012
ElenirLachlagos said:
Koujaku slept through everything like an angel. LOL

That episode was a bit strange. I mean, Aoba hardly know this guy and suddenly there's all this "I'll always be there for you" talk. Then Noiz wakes up, fells pain and immediatly knows what's going on. WTF?

That happened as a result of Aoba breaking his "world".. though some people say that perhaps Noiz regained his feelings due to Aoba's hair, cos in the route, Aoba lost the feeling in his hair while Noiz regains his body feelings. Though the anime didn't state it, cos it's adapting more than one route in the episodes. Also the anime is trying to compress an entire route in one episode, so inevitably, it'll be rushed.
Aug 26, 2014 7:55 PM

Jul 2014
rothrock said:
in the route, Aoba lost the feeling in his hair while Noiz regains his body feelings.

Lost his feeling in his hair? Damn, and here I was, imagining his hair as an entire erogenous zone...
Aug 26, 2014 8:11 PM

Dec 2012
Adellaeda said:
rothrock said:
in the route, Aoba lost the feeling in his hair while Noiz regains his body feelings.

Lost his feeling in his hair? Damn, and here I was, imagining his hair as an entire erogenous zone...

Doesn't he feel pain when someone other than him touches his hair? I dunno man, didn't play the game. Just read up on it somewhere.
Aug 26, 2014 9:47 PM

Jul 2014
rothrock said:
Adellaeda said:

Doesn't he feel pain when someone other than him touches his hair? I dunno man, didn't play the game. Just read up on it somewhere.

I didn't play it either. But, you know, pain and pleasure might be complementary *cough*. And maybe they need to know exactly HOW to touch his hair (OK, I have an overactive imagination).
Aug 27, 2014 4:01 AM

Mar 2011
rothrock said:
Adellaeda said:

Aug 27, 2014 7:44 PM

Aug 2011
Did I just see a character from Boku no Pico? LOL

» Escapism.

Aug 27, 2014 9:46 PM

Dec 2012
Kenchiin said:
Did I just see a character from Boku no Pico? LOL

Yes :) http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1257007&show=0#post11
Aug 28, 2014 12:41 AM

Sep 2009
that pacing though. and lol koujaku you slept through literally everything.

i'm not sure how i feel about their execution of noiz's route. it was just way too fast and unnatural, but oh well. (and they omitted my favorite scene from inside the tower sigh) the ending song had some pretty interesting animation though~

yay clear next week. <3 so many irreplaceable scenes though. i'm not sure if i'm looking terribly forward to this one. ):
Aug 28, 2014 5:42 AM

Mar 2014
The first thing I see when the episode starts is EvilAoba's chest... I am definitely starting to get homoerotic vibes now, heh.

Noiz has CIPA(Congenital insensitivity to pain with anhidrosis)? Well, that explains a lot of things.

Pretty enjoyable episode, and we also get to see a different side of Noiz - I thought he was nothing but an annoying guy with a smiley beanie, but I was obviously wrong.

And holy crap it's my sweetheart Clear's episode next week I don't think I am ready for that
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Aug 28, 2014 11:59 PM

Oct 2011
Was tearing up when the words popped up T__T. I also kept thinking about the bad ending during this ep.

Clear OMG TwT
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » DRAMAtical Murder Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

onoda - Jul 13, 2014

74 by RVTempest »»
May 7, 2023 1:11 PM

» Dramatical Murder New Webtoon Adaptation

Destinesia - Feb 1, 2023

2 by DxvilTears »»
Feb 3, 2023 5:31 PM

Poll: » DRAMAtical Murder Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

onoda - Sep 21, 2014

74 by yveltalkyogre »»
Jan 11, 2023 3:25 PM

Poll: » DRAMAtical Murder Episode 11 Discussion

onoda - Sep 14, 2014

23 by ann_sordo »»
Jul 12, 2022 2:36 PM

Poll: » DRAMAtical Murder Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

onoda - Aug 31, 2014

62 by ann_sordo »»
Jul 9, 2022 4:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.