Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 15, 2015 7:24 PM

Jan 2013
Decent episode, by the end it was kind of enjoyable. Been so long since I've seen the last episode. Picking up the anime I've dropped.
Nov 19, 2015 3:00 AM

Mar 2010
Ok this was predictable. The way yurika got revived was a bit lame though.. And i saw the memory erase spell coming. Yet after 20 min suddenly satarou does remember? A lil confusing. Oh well cant wait until they reveal more about him

Also tulip best girl :D i like yurika the least (sorry!) shes just a typical moe character and im just not fond of those
Apr 23, 2016 3:19 AM

Mar 2015
Rainbow mage has appeared but I dont think they will appear on the rest of this show.

That memory loss is kinda painful to Yurika despite her hard work to finally recognize her as magical girl which took 6 months.

3.6/5
Nov 9, 2016 11:44 AM

Sep 2014
Erased memories make this arc's character development relatively useless and disappointing, but I'm glad everything ended well for Yurika. Kotarou even seems to believe her now. Sakuraba-senpai's princess super powers were pretty much confirmed, too. Let's see what happens in the last 3 episodes. We still need Yurika's final victory and a few Kiriha episodes.
Nov 28, 2016 2:43 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
YabaBaga said:
Stark700 said:

Awesome image of Yurika! <3

Agree that is one extremely cute and cheerful Yurika.

kuuderes_shadow said:
Koutarou-sama
That was the first thing out of Harumi's mouth after she regained conciousness. -sama?

So even though his memories were destroyed, Koutarou still sort of recognises Yurika as a magical girl.

I m also wondering about that one, who is Harumi really?

I thought I would get pissed at the end, after they lost their memories again, and like people said, the status quo reseted, but that isnt really what happened.
Koutarou now acknowledges Yurika, if she says she is a mahou shoujo, he will believe her, that is just how much development this arc had, so I m fine with it by the end.
Jan 28, 2017 2:51 PM
Apr 2014
I was wondering, why doesn't Yurika show her powers to the others so they would believe her ?
Jan 18, 2018 11:12 PM
Sep 2015
Yurika has the most blatant case of plot-induced stupidity since Anohana. What can she do to make people believe she is a magical girl? SHOW THEM SOME MAGIC.
Apr 11, 2018 8:47 AM

Sep 2017
I watched the episode at 2x speed because I want to throw this anime away like a used contraceptive.

So, apparently even the sick girl Sakuraba has some powers.
The MC has overpowers. AGAINNN.

Quick cast: shit.
Modifier: Bullshit.

When Sakuraba asks what happened, just don't tell her she has got some incredible powers within her. Okay MC? I guess that's fine RIGHT?????????????????

And Yurika is alright all of a sudden because the plot demands it.

"They are fortunate that the fifth period was only study hall." Yeah, plot convenience so that not even attendance is affected.

And the 2 earthen dolls appear in the middle of the classroom where normal students are present and the girls talk to them. Even if they are invisible, talking to desks is just fucked up.

And the tsundere princess continues to piss me off.

Everyone, fight together against the villain for an unfair advantage!!! Just like last time!!! Even when the magical girl agreed to fight only one on one and the MC had to just interfere.

Modifier: Extend bullshit 4 times!!

"So the weirdos have flocked together" The only good dialogue in this episode.

Fuck the princess, because she is the only one allowed to punish her knight. That's why she unleashes the blue knight against the villain of the episode. Yeah. Nice.

The one punch bitch Shizuka who gets angry over a crack in her house comes to save the day. Why am I not surprised????

And the memories get erased. Okay whatever. Do your thing anime, I just don't care anymore.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Feb 1, 2019 11:48 PM

Sep 2014
At this point, the plot is lost to me lol. I just want to find out who Koutarou ends up with if ever
Aug 27, 2020 6:09 AM

Jul 2014
Gary Stu MC continues to Gary Stu, status quo is almost completely reset by the memory wipe and there's no stakes whatsoever. This anime is fucking trash. At least it was vaguely fun early on, before it started trying to take itself seriously like this.
Oct 7, 2020 8:13 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That's a great Yurika development for sure
Jan 19, 2023 9:58 AM

Jul 2015
Nobody messing with room 106 on the landlady's watch!

Too bad they lost their memories on the whole ordeal but at least Koutarou is more accepting of Yurika being a magical girl.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2014

97 by Karva1 »»
Mar 15, 8:51 AM

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2014

157 by basspig »»
Dec 8, 2023 7:14 PM

» When will Season 2 to be released?

AiDiZi - Jul 14, 2017

19 by yveltalkyogre »»
Sep 10, 2023 7:49 AM

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2014

79 by 3miL »»
May 18, 2023 9:30 AM

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2014

83 by Unkrowned »»
Jan 19, 2023 10:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.