Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 25, 2014 2:27 PM
Feb 2013
Lol, looks like Claire wants some boobs.

Jio vs Kamito, round 2 is in the works.
Aug 25, 2014 2:30 PM

Apr 2010
Funny how this anime is aimed at fan service but doesn't deliver much of it at all.
Which makes me wonder what this anime's strong point is considering it doesn't offer much new stuff at all compared to other anime of the genre.
I see this ending like something like Seiken no Blacksmith, an anime that's neither good or bad that ends up being forgotten about.
Or at least almost unheard of in just a few months after it aired.
Aug 25, 2014 2:31 PM
Mar 2014
Great episode.

Funny moments like when Kamito walked in on Claire & I love Est...

Good fight scene at the end but that cliffhanger ending surprised me, the episode seemed like it was over so quick.
Aug 25, 2014 3:31 PM

Dec 2013
LMFAO Kamito opening and then closing the door when Claire was massaging her boobs.
I WANT TO RIDE ON YOUR HORSE
On top of that some battle with a cliffhanger.
4/5
Aug 25, 2014 4:25 PM
May 2014
I can't get over how Kamito saw Claire and then just went straight back out without saying anything :D

I'm pretty sure Fianna is the only 'lewd beast' in the school...

The two guys fight it out in some old shrine, annoyed I have to wait a week to see the rest but I guess that's just how the world works... :(
Aug 25, 2014 4:44 PM

Mar 2014
That was a pretty good episode. Lol at Kamito walking in on Claire and being like "Lol nope, i'm out...". Est's "I will end you." line to the horse was also pretty funny. Now to wait till next week to see what happens.
Aug 25, 2014 4:48 PM

Oct 2013
Horse : nibbles on Est's leggings
Est: " I will end you"
me: most adorable thing so far O_O #
lol poor Clair her and her problems haha loved it when he walked in on her massaging herself
LOL
Ellis def has the hots for Kamito
lol @ Fiannas way with words make this show even better
overall grreat episode!!!!
[/quote]
Aug 25, 2014 4:59 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
llcruz said:
I loved how Kamito didn't say a word after seeing Claire touching her boobs and just closed the door.
It was down right amazing. You almost never see a reasonable reaction like that. Usually they just stand there like a slack jawed idiot.
Aug 25, 2014 5:30 PM

Jan 2014
Man there goes a cliffhanger. Still a good episode though, can't wait for next week. One question though, why did Kamito decide to stop participating in those blade dance ceremonies for three years and start back up again? Because he was looking for Restia?
Aug 25, 2014 5:44 PM

Mar 2012
Jamsch101 said:
Man there goes a cliffhanger. Still a good episode though, can't wait for next week. One question though, why did Kamito decide to stop participating in those blade dance ceremonies for three years and start back up again? Because he was looking for Restia?
Blade Dance is not held yearly. Elemental Lord decide when ans where it would be held. So far there are only 4 times Blade Dance that mentioned being held. Twenty four year ago(winner Greywoth), twelve year ago(winner Yggdra) who isn't really famouse like other, three year ago(winner Ren Ashbell) and present.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Aug 25, 2014 5:57 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
I like the fight scenes in this episode. I hope they keep up this quality for the rest of the episodes.

Very beautiful midcard. Restia is so gorgeous.

I'll treat it as a cute joke if Est tells me the same sentence. <3 Those words have pierced my heart and would make me collapse with a satisfied look on my face.
Aug 25, 2014 6:01 PM

Apr 2013
Aversa said:
Funny how this anime is aimed at fan service but doesn't deliver much of it at all.
Which makes me wonder what this anime's strong point is considering it doesn't offer much new stuff at all compared to other anime of the genre.
I see this ending like something like Seiken no Blacksmith, an anime that's neither good or bad that ends up being forgotten about.
Or at least almost unheard of in just a few months after it aired.

There is real plot in this series and character development, too bad for anime only viewers that are missing them because the adaptation won't cover them,
As of 27/7/14 I have decided trap anime Sword Art Online II has more appeal than Mahouka.
Aug 25, 2014 6:14 PM

Feb 2012
Cratex said:
llcruz said:
I loved how Kamito didn't say a word after seeing Claire touching her boobs and just closed the door.
It was down right amazing. You almost never see a reasonable reaction like that. Usually they just stand there like a slack jawed idiot.
Last anime I've seen that did this was "They are my noble masters".

Kimito learns to knock first before ending.
Est's only line in this episode made me laugh
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2014 6:25 PM

Oct 2011
dem messaging from Claire XD

I will end you. Poor horse

Cliffhanger
Aug 25, 2014 6:25 PM

Mar 2012
Claire is fucking annoying! Y U NO DIE CLAIRE ROUGE? -.- I usually like yandere characters but she's too annoying, I can't hold her shit actions anymore...
Decent episode.

fear80 said:
There is real plot in this series and character development, too bad for anime only viewers that are missing them because the adaptation won't cover them

Is the difference that big? I don't think so, usually the adaptations tend to follow the events on the manga, add scenes, delete scenes, skip arcs, but I don't think the story would chance that much.
Aug 25, 2014 6:36 PM
Jul 2011
The maid is rather incompetent.
Being told by her master to be awake on her own, eat three meals a day, proper laundry?
Is that how these two say goodbye to each other while acting separate?
But, I love these moments.

Aero breast, I'm lost.
Aug 25, 2014 6:52 PM

Apr 2013
b1GZZ said:
Claire is fucking annoying! Y U NO DIE CLAIRE ROUGE? -.- I usually like yandere characters but she's too annoying, I can't hold her shit actions anymore...
Decent episode.

fear80 said:
There is real plot in this series and character development, too bad for anime only viewers that are missing them because the adaptation won't cover them

Is the difference that big? I don't think so, usually the adaptations tend to follow the events on the manga, add scenes, delete scenes, skip arcs, but I don't think the story would chance that much.

I'm not hinting for anything deep and dark but for a ecchi and harem series you could say this one strongly covers the basic requirements to look forward to something.

The anime only covers introduction arcs of three characters Claire before, Fianna present, Ellis next. The real deal, the blade dance is missing in the anime adaptation.

P.S: Claire is a Tsundere, but I think there is a character who could be qualified for an Yandere later on.
As of 27/7/14 I have decided trap anime Sword Art Online II has more appeal than Mahouka.
Aug 25, 2014 6:56 PM

Sep 2013
A lot of funny moments. My favorite one was Claire groping her breasts and Kamito walks in. Oh Claire, having the most craziest fantasies

"I want to ride your horse" is a new way of saying she wants your D aha
eunoia33Aug 25, 2014 7:10 PM

Aug 25, 2014 9:15 PM

Mar 2012
fear80 said:
b1GZZ said:
Decent episode.

I'm not hinting for anything deep and dark but for a ecchi and harem series you could say this one strongly covers the basic requirements to look forward to something.

The anime only covers introduction arcs of three characters Claire before, Fianna present, Ellis next. The real deal, the blade dance is missing in the anime adaptation.

P.S: Claire is a Tsundere, but I think there is a character who could be qualified for an Yandere later on.
Blade Dance have complete set of character. From Muir, Leonora, Shao Fu to Milla exist.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Aug 25, 2014 11:03 PM

Aug 2011
"I will end you". Lmao Est

Also that -wonderful technique- is so legit
Aug 25, 2014 11:09 PM

Aug 2013
New-found respect for Kamito with that Claire massage scene XD

Est threatening the horse was so adorable. Holding firm on the top spot for best girl :)
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Aug 25, 2014 11:17 PM

Jun 2014
Well at least it was better then the last episode. And this one got a few good laughs outta me.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Aug 26, 2014 12:06 AM

Apr 2013
NeoAnkara said:
fear80 said:

Blade Dance have complete set of character. From Muir, Leonora, Shao Fu to Milla exist.

You need to make a new poll :P
Aug 26, 2014 1:12 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Claire's fantasy was brilliantly animated lol

next ep will have some funny moments :3
Aug 26, 2014 2:35 AM

Jan 2014
Oh, Est's "I'll end you" :3 So adorable.

And Claire's fantasy, lmao. Not to mention Kamito's reaction when he caught Claire fondling her own chest.

Really fun episode.
Aug 26, 2014 6:08 AM

Aug 2013
Poor Clair, I think she has lost touch with reality.
My Candies:
Aug 26, 2014 7:18 AM

Dec 2011
This episode was really fun and action packed at the same time. Oh the little things... LOL at Claire's delusion of her breast expanding, the horse chewing Est's kneesocks and saying "I'll end you" and the Fianna moments of this episode.

Really like how Kamito and Jio fought again, although the cliffhanger just came so abruptly.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 26, 2014 9:21 AM

Aug 2010
"I want to be on your horse" That was my favourite moment xD
Aug 26, 2014 9:45 AM

Aug 2011
Those horses' ears looked strange, like cat ears.
Aug 26, 2014 1:05 PM

Jul 2013
Pretty decent episode. Claire's imagination is as dirty as ever. Just 1 more episode left for volume 2.
Aug 26, 2014 6:09 PM

Jul 2012
Kamito really needs a to power up or something.

Great episode!!!
Aug 27, 2014 3:27 AM

Dec 2013
Best part of this episode was when est said "i will end you" to the horse chewing on her knee socks. Too cute.
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Aug 27, 2014 9:10 AM

Jan 2011
Jio just openly revealing Kamito's secret. Would be very surprised if the rest of them didn't hear it considering how much he mentioned Ren Ashbell.

That massage technique. In that sort of situation, you either go big or go home.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Aug 27, 2014 2:01 PM

Mar 2013
so far this were the best episode , i wonder
how it will end since it only have 12 episodes s
and its already on 7.

great laugh especially on this episode and in the whole others.

i hope they will keep it up like this and go for a second
season then start to rush it up just to give the anime a end.
Aug 27, 2014 5:57 PM

Jul 2013
>MC walks in on claire supposedly masturbating
>i say "just walk away"
>MC leaves without a word
holy fuck, he didnt get beat this time, WRITERS ARE GETTING BETTER
Just an anime fan, doing what an anime fan does
Aug 28, 2014 3:13 AM

Dec 2011
So Claire's big sister just owned Fianna's contracted holy spirit like it was nothing eh.

Claire was looking for the large breasted spirit that makes your boobs bigger...

It looks like Kamito finally remembered who Fianna is and that he had met before... sacre bleu!

Once again the "make someone rub you boobs to make them grow bigger" thing eh lol.

Poor Claire... she's delusional now...

LOL, those evil laughs XD.

Jio's freaking OP lol.

A decent episode I would say.
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Aug 28, 2014 4:27 AM

May 2010
Claire was pretty adorable this episode.

That confession was pretty bold.

Claire's imagination lmao. Best misunderstanding ever xD I always liked but her now like her so much more now.

The princesses meeting was hilarious!

Why no one took notice of the name "Ren Ashbell"? All the girls should know by now.

Anyways, this episode was the best so far. Well-balanced.
Aug 28, 2014 6:15 AM

Dec 2013
Nisx said:

i hope they will keep it up like this and go for a second
season then start to rush it up just to give the anime a end.

This. The second option would be sucky cuz 12 episodes will be just a small fraction of the original material so I'd rather have an open ending for s2.
Aug 29, 2014 11:38 AM

Sep 2011
Claire o; claire boob job & the princess elemental spirit is gone/death?? Btw, restia is a troll in this anime.
Sep 1, 2014 2:03 PM

Jan 2013
Claire is too much Tsundere for me.
Rinsleth and Fianna are kind of aloke, judging by the horse scene.

I wonder why Kamito is weak. And how good he will be when he gets stronger.
Sep 1, 2014 11:17 PM

May 2011
Haha this episode was actually pretty funny. Especially with Claire and her cute delusions. Fianna sure was great as well, making every single girl jealous. Nice. And lmfao when Est said she was going to end that horse. Too adorable and hilarious.

Liking the action at the end too. Good ep.
Sep 2, 2014 3:10 AM

Aug 2014
Another okay episode.
Claire's still annoying tho, those cute acts doesn't make up for it.
Why are the girls in this series easily get jealous? Can't they act like an adult for once?
Est's one line in 2nd half was the best part for me. How dare that horse messing with her kneesock!
Am I the only one thinking the girls are useless in the whole battle? All they did just holding Kamito up..
Sep 3, 2014 1:31 PM

Feb 2014
Oh my gosh those jokes are getting so stale. What the heck was up with Claire's fantasy (although Kamito's reaction to finding her like that was priceless haha xD)

Less ecchi, more action plz
Sep 7, 2014 8:50 AM
Dec 2013
I dont really like the "I will roast you!" part. She doesnt even have the strength to do it.... And Kamito being a slave? Why god why?!?!
The weak tsundere which is trying to act prideful and strong is starting to get on my nerve -.-
Sep 13, 2014 2:43 PM
Apr 2014
Hmm. Claire keeps going on and on with that slave and/or contracted spirit stuff but Kamito isn't actually her contracted spirit, is he? Obviously it's the usual relationship between a male and female main character but story-wise he isn't bound to her in any way, right? If he actually is that would be kinda sad considering it was just a normal kiss and not a ritual of any kind like when Kamito made that contract with Est.

LOL - Kamito just closing the door and leaving after he walked into Claire massaging her own breasts xD

Haha and Est is threatening a horse :D Man Est is definitely the best character until now!

Well any character is better than Claire but it's so obvious that she'll win the romance fight just because she's the tsundere character D:

NanashiSep 13, 2014 2:56 PM
Sep 22, 2014 8:15 AM

Jan 2014
SandyBoi said:
Kamito leaving without saying a word when he saw Claire touch her breasts XD
lol
Sep 23, 2014 11:53 PM

Jul 2013
Remedy_S said:
''I'll end you.'' - Est, when she and Kamito were standing at the fences...
hahah yeah :D

Damn it's always the same pattern.. a villain appears and they fight them.. Kamito gets a one-on-one fight and this bitch, Claire, attacks only to get beaten. Stop dragging Kamito down. fucking annoying slut.
Oct 14, 2014 10:03 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

Episode in which, flying on the usual fuss typical of the genre ecchi, I enjoyed the story in the comic moments and excited during the fight.
Too bad the Character Design is not suitable, we wanted one more suited to the genre.
Animations and drawings in the media anyway.
The OST and always good.
Dec 10, 2014 5:25 PM

Jan 2012
I love how Claire moans in bed, and the fact that it was voiced by a 16 years old seiyuu got me extra excited. I mean how often do you get to hear a real loli moan? Not very.

I think I just sounded like a loli pedo hentai just now.. dam my lolicon instinct.
Dec 28, 2014 12:54 PM

Dec 2014
Lol'd at scene where Kamito shuts the door leaves Claire's room without saying a word.

Btw, Jio's and Argos' auto-protection reminded me of Gaara's Shield of Sand. Both look quite similar by means of appearance and functionality.

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2014

169 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 23, 2023 9:32 PM

Poll: » Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2014

90 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 23, 2023 8:20 PM

Poll: » Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2014

67 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 23, 2023 6:10 PM

Poll: » Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 18, 2014

75 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 23, 2023 4:26 PM

Poll: » Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2014

78 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 23, 2023 3:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.