Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
One Week Friends
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 15, 2014 8:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah, so we get to know more of Kaori's past. She's cute as a kid :3

I still don't like that Hajime guy though even if it's being honest. It was a sweet episode overall imo. Seeing the diary gave me a sigh of relieve since it contains Kaori's memories in words. Weird ending, I hope they end the show on a happy note though.
Jun 15, 2014 8:25 AM

Nov 2007
He decided to try his best to make friends with her gradually. Airheaded girl overheard their conversation, and girls decided to be with her instead after school.

So he only saw her running away, and not knowing about what happened. Before the two girls comes, the main guy got to know a bit about what the childhood guy thought about the girl and they even studied math together. So it's about a girl called Naomi who is jealous of her and got "bullied" by other girls. The main guy also realized that the childhood guy is the "important" friend she met before memory loss. Then the girls happens to be in the shop and heard it. The childhood guy is also feeling guilty after learning about it.

He became afraid of doing what the childhood guy did and starts ignoring her. No~~~ that's the end?? And it's only one ep. left.
tsubasaloverJun 15, 2014 8:29 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 15, 2014 9:31 AM

Jul 2010
Saki is adorable! She is really conscious about Shougo now ^^
Kujou isn't so bad after he understood the situation. To learn the reason why Kaori has lost her memory!
Those girls, especially that Naomi! What a stupid reason to gang up on Kaori T.T Such great friends they were. Saki and her friends are always with Kaori. Now that is what friends should be.
Hase!!! That isn't the right move to ignore Kaori. He did put in much thought, but unable to talk to Hase won't bring happiness and will just bring more sadness!
Next week is last episode T.T NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, the music makes it sound like it will be an amazing heartfelt episode!!! Can't wait yet I don't want the end to come.
Jun 15, 2014 9:34 AM

May 2013
So that's how Kaori lost her memories. Looks like Hase is starting to ignore Fujimiya after what happened at the restaurant. Sad that there is one more episode left. Can't wait for next week.
Jun 15, 2014 9:44 AM

Jun 2013
From this episode we now know why Fujimiya lost her memories.
Saki was really cute.
Near the end I think that Hase was being a little cold towards Fujimiya.
Only 1 more episode to go now, I really hope that everything works out between Hase and Fujimiya and Saki and Shougo.
Jun 15, 2014 9:49 AM

Apr 2014
So this episode explains why Kaori was running and got hit by a car and made her lost of her memories about her friends every Monday.
I thought that she was running and being in a hurry to see Hajime Kujou but this episode explains that she was running away because she was being bullied by a group of girls whom was jealous because she was Kujou's "important friend".
Haters always gonna hate.
Jun 15, 2014 9:54 AM

Aug 2010
WTF is this idiot doing?!?!

Kiryu!!! PLZ GIVE HIM A FALCON PUNCH IN THE FACE FOR ME PLZ!!!!!!!!!

Poor Kaori. Her face at the end :(

As for the ep was good. I'm liking how the drama is being handled. Not to heavy and not too light. Just the right amount.

It was cute seeing Saki flustered around Kiryu :3 Kawaii <3

And we finally get the full story. So Kujo actually didn't know anything and it was pretty much the bitchy girls fault -.- Redeemed in my eyes.

Kiryu still best friend. Lol'd at his "Not that I care but that mail was too long" XD

Hopefully everything gets better nxt ep. I can't stand seeing Kaori sad like this D:
Jun 15, 2014 9:59 AM
Mar 2008
Goddammit Hase. You're a fucking idiot.
Jun 15, 2014 10:02 AM

Jun 2014
Typical situation where the guy ignores the girl because that'll make things so much better...

The anime went by so quickly, it's sad to see it end next week. :C

"We live not to forget our past, but to learn from it!"

―Freya Crescent, Final Fantasy IX.
Jun 15, 2014 10:06 AM

Jun 2013
Man I'm getting frustrated... I want them to be together, but Hase raises a valid point that he can't guarantee that acting on his emotions won't hurt Kaori again. But I seriously want him to just act on his feeling, despite the consequences... but then he can't... Agh it better end on a happy note for the last episode, or else it's gonna kill me to wait util the second season!
Jun 15, 2014 10:10 AM

Feb 2013
So, Kujo isn't a bad guy at all, he just didn't know Kaori's circumstances.
Overall I liked this episode quite much. I hope this season will end on a good note but I also could handle a bittersweet ending.
Saki is so cute, never thought I would start to like her.

Jun 15, 2014 10:14 AM

Aug 2012
Goddamnit , i want them to be together D: . But Hase choose to ignore her due to fact that when he is "important" friend , he can make lose Kaori's memories once again .. I hope this series will have a good ending .
Jun 15, 2014 10:19 AM

Aug 2011
Nice that Kaori remembers now why she lost her memories. Hase don't be such coward!
Jun 15, 2014 10:24 AM

Jul 2010
Oh God, Saki is too damn adorable.Go Shogo! it's your chance now bro.
Seriously tho, Hase is being kind of an idiot right now.Kujo on other hand is that good kind of a bastard i guess.I still think calling Kaori a traitor was too harsh tho.
Next week last episode...going to miss this series.
Jun 15, 2014 10:38 AM
May 2014
I guess Kujo redeemed himself a bit today, but even so, he had no good reason to call her "traitor". I am upgrading him from "total dbag" to "loser".

And Hase is doing what he himself fears of happening to Kaori. Dude is beyond oblivious, plain moron. Shogo should just have smashed that stone to Hase's skull.
Jun 15, 2014 10:46 AM

Apr 2012
Sigh >_> Hase pisses me off too

Jun 15, 2014 11:00 AM

Oct 2010
Every character in this show apart from Shougo and Hajime annoys me to a certain extent. I also find it kinda funny that some people are annoyed at Hase for avoiding Kaori, yet they are calling Saki cute for doing the same thing to Shougo.
Jun 15, 2014 11:10 AM

Jul 2013
Hajime wasn't as frustrating and annoying like the previous episode but I still dislike him .

From the foreshadowing I thought the cliffhanger for this week was going to be something about what Kaori was going to right in her diary. Seems like it's Hase acting annoying now. I swear he has an on and off switch to his personality. I loved the sarcastic straight-forward Hase at the restaurant. I feel like the jealous mystery friend that sort of started it all is the key to resolving this whole issue.

At least Kiryu and Saki is going strong.
Jun 15, 2014 11:14 AM

Apr 2012
Looks like the anime has surpassed the manga? Or are there raws out there that haven't been translated? Wonder if they are going for an anime ending :(

Madara31 said:
Every character in this show apart from Shougo and Hajime annoys me to a certain extent. I also find it kinda funny that some people are annoyed at Hase for avoiding Kaori, yet they are calling Saki cute for doing the same thing to Shougo.

Hase should know better. He's basically avoiding her because he is scared of an uncertain future where he will hurt her. Hur dur I don't want to make her suffer so let's give her the cold shoulder.

Saki's personality is a bit derpy to begin with, and Shougo is very intimidating if you take him at face value.

Jun 15, 2014 11:15 AM

Jul 2010
The truth about Kaori's memory loss.

NO. Why do you start to ignore her, Baka-Hase...

Final episode next week >.<

God of romance anime, happy romance for OTP Hasemiya and Shogosaki please ;___;
Hyuga Junpei: “Yeah… I’m confident… Because my teammates will help me out! I can shoot confidently.. because it will be okay even if I miss!”

Kagami Taiga: “I don’t know about being the bad guy or whatever. It’s only in stories where titles like that decide the loser. This is our show. We’re the ones who are writing the script.”
Jun 15, 2014 11:25 AM

Oct 2010
Zeally said:

Madara31 said:

Hase should know better. He's basically avoiding her because he is scared of an uncertain future where he will hurt her. Hur dur I don't want to make her suffer so let's give her the cold shoulder.

Saki's personality is a bit derpy to begin with, and Shougo is very intimidating if you take him at face value.
Saki's derpy personality only applies to her forgetfulness and need to rely on others, that doesn't excuse her for thinking that avoiding Shougo is the best way to deal with the situation. SHE should know better, after being friends with Shougo for all this time, she should already know that he isn't intimidating at all.

That's also another reason why the characters often annoy me. Shougo's behaviour, even at face value shouldn't be considered intimidating in the slightest. He's aloof and stoic, that's it. He doesn't give off an intimidating vibe, he doesn't misbehave, he doesn't do anything to indicate "scary person". He should be considered hard to approach, not intimidating at all.
Jun 15, 2014 11:27 AM
Apr 2014
ah kindergarten cat fight over a guy, that was pathetic
That's how I see like more than half of the MAL users with their "waifus", hentais, harems, weird-ass video games and all that shit
Jun 15, 2014 11:31 AM

Dec 2012
junpants said:
Typical situation where the guy ignores the girl because that'll make things so much better...
Jun 15, 2014 11:38 AM

Oct 2013
Mah kokoro can't take this, please be a good ending! Or an average kinda ending at least D:

Sorta disappointed in Hase thou, how is ignoring somebody ever a good thing to do >.>

Let the week of horrible waiting begin!
Jun 15, 2014 11:46 AM

Aug 2013
WHY? WHY CAN'T THEY BE ALL HAPPY TOGETHER? JUST GET BACK TOGETHER AND FUCK LIKE CRAZY, GEEZ.

Okay, nah, no sex scene plz. But come on Hase! Just tell her how important she is for you already!

Ugh, I don't want to see that Kaori in pain T.T

Now we know why she lost her memory. In the end, it was all because of some childish love, but what else could it have been. I didn't expected some heavy drama and I'm glad it didn't happened that way. It was simple and understandable from a child perspective. Hell, even an adult can be hurt from a situation like that. We're not human for nothing.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jun 15, 2014 11:49 AM

Apr 2012
Madara31 said:
Zeally said:

Saki's derpy personality only applies to her forgetfulness and need to rely on others, that doesn't excuse her for thinking that avoiding Shougo is the best way to deal with the situation. SHE should know better, after being friends with Shougo for all this time, she should already know that he isn't intimidating at all.

That's also another reason why the characters often annoy me. Shougo's behaviour, even at face value shouldn't be considered intimidating in the slightest. He's aloof and stoic, that's it. He doesn't give off an intimidating vibe, he doesn't misbehave, he doesn't do anything to indicate "scary person". He should be considered hard to approach, not intimidating at all.

You don't have to misbehave to be interpreted as intimidating. Stoic/quiet people are often misunderstood as being so even if they are harmless. Being hard to approach is an indication of being perceived as intimidating.

TL/DR It is difficult to get a good read on stoic people, which becomes the source for misunderstandings/confusion. These perceptions whether real or false are intimidating.

Jun 15, 2014 12:01 PM

Jan 2013
Hase you bonehead!

I might start rooting for Kujo.
Jun 15, 2014 12:04 PM

Apr 2014
Alright..
I am a straight woman and I like boobs.
-Said no feminist ever
Jun 15, 2014 12:04 PM

Nov 2013
Hase, you idiot, by ignoring her you're doing exactly the thing you don't want to do - hurt her.

Saki and Kiryuu are so cute though. Sad to see this anime ending.
Jun 15, 2014 12:05 PM
Jan 2014
Saki is affraid to comprehend Shougo.
Now Hase is starting to depart from Kaori...
Since the next episode will be the last one, I hope all of the problems get solved to a satisfying degree.
Jun 15, 2014 12:07 PM

Oct 2010
Zeally said:
Madara31 said:

You don't have to misbehave to be interpreted as intimidating. Stoic/quiet people are often misunderstood as being so even if they are harmless. Being hard to approach is an indication of being perceived as intimidating.

TL/DR It is difficult to get a good read on stoic people, which becomes the source for misunderstandings/confusion. These perceptions whether real or false are intimidating.
But this anime insinuates that stoic/quiet people are always perceived as intimidating, but that's not the case. The majority of the time they're considered just that, stoic and quiet, as they should be. But this show, in its eternal endeavour to be cute, makes them all afraid of Shougo for no good reason. If anything they should've been intimidated by Kaori earlier on because not only was she stoic, but she also acted quite rude to those who tried to get close. Shougo didn't do that, yet they just considered her hard to approach, while labeling Shougo as intimidating.

But I digress, my original point was that Saki shouldn't be excused for doing something that Hase is getting hated on for.
Jun 15, 2014 12:10 PM

Feb 2009
oneroaddict said:
I guess Kujo redeemed himself a bit today, but even so, he had no good reason to call her "traitor". I am upgrading him from "total dbag" to "loser".

Now that her lost memories have been unveilled, I think "uragirimono", which usually means "traitor", actually meant "betrayer" (more specifically, "promise breaker") in his statement. I believe the use of "uragirimono" was intended to cause that feeling towards Kujo, and then he could redeem himself, as we've seen in this episode.
Anime ga daaaai suki!!! Computer Engineering. Japan is awesome!!!
Jun 15, 2014 12:11 PM

Dec 2009
Hase you bastard, don't distance yourself from Fujimya!!
I so need a happy ending, or season 2.!!

Sent with Mal Updater
Jun 15, 2014 12:29 PM

Oct 2012
Final episode next week :)
Hase-kun is really stupid, Shougo put him on the road again before he distances too much from Kaori!
I'm learning English so maybe I make mistakes :)
Jun 15, 2014 12:41 PM
Jul 2018
So, that's how Fujimiya lost her memories. Fujimiya finally realized how she lost her memories after heard that conversation by Hase and the others.
Jun 15, 2014 12:45 PM

Aug 2011
This episode rustled my jimmies. Wonder how they're going to conclude the season next week..
Jun 15, 2014 1:34 PM

Dec 2009
The best way to solve problems is... Just ignore them!
Jun 15, 2014 2:04 PM

May 2012
Well at least we know who the real douchebag is, and it's not Kujo.

Saki is too adoreable, Kiryuu should hook up with her already.
Go ***k yourself.

Polite as usual,
lightXTC
Jun 15, 2014 2:05 PM
Apr 2014
If there's a season two I just can't wait for it.
Jun 15, 2014 2:32 PM

Jul 2013
Ah, so now we know the truth.

Saki avoiding Shougo :o

Hase avoiding Fujimiya.. just no.

Well, final episode next week.
Jun 15, 2014 2:49 PM

Jan 2013
Good episode, interesting.
Don't understand why Hase would be ignoring her now.
Jun 15, 2014 3:10 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Saki getting flustered around Shougo was too cute. :3

Hase trolling Kujo by calling on Fujimiya to see his reaction was quite funny!
Kujo's return was awesome too; saying if he thinks of Fujimiya only as an "important friend". Hahaha.

Looks like Kujo was never at fault. His situation was pretty much the same as Hase's.
That DOAB Naomi and her B crews.. -.-

Shougo is such a great friend; kneeing Hase on the neck while supporting him. XD

Hase being a total idiot at the end, making Fujimiya sad. -.-
Shougo needs to give him a good beating for real.

Nice episode. I hope this series ends happily by next week. Hase X Fujimiya should happen at the least if not Shougo X Saki too.

Jun 15, 2014 3:47 PM
May 2011
Good episode, at least they shed some light on the whole memory loss thing and I actually started to like the emo-guy. I assume the next episode will be 'this is hard, but I'll be doing my best till I make her happy' with no closure on any topic or pair, which will leave me depressed and craving for the next season, if it will ever happen.

P.S. Aand the anime is further into story than the translated manga. Somebody, please translate it, there are plenty of raws
BuBliciousJun 15, 2014 4:00 PM
Jun 15, 2014 4:09 PM

Dec 2013
So much drama and the tables seem to have turned... Hoping the end of the season comes off in a happy note. The depression face on Kaori though..
Jun 15, 2014 4:30 PM

Apr 2012
So many akward moments :/
Jun 15, 2014 5:21 PM

Aug 2013
Noo Hase you just raised the "no happy ending" flag. Shougo set him straight! And while you're at it, go ask Saki to be your girlfriend. OTP!
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jun 15, 2014 5:42 PM

Jun 2013
One. More. Episode.
Jun 15, 2014 5:59 PM
Jan 2013
WTF Hase, what is with your f-ed up logic??

Shogo is the only one who can save everyone now.
Jun 15, 2014 6:06 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
LOL I love Shougo's "I hear an incredibly rude conversation going on." This character is just so great. I also like when he lightly knees Hase in the back when they were talking at the riverbank at night, it's just so...him.

The part where Hajime and Hase were at the restaurant was also pretty funny. Both of them were pretty honest and their interactions were interesting.

But ugh, Hase at the end there. Really? REALLY? How did he even came to conclude that he should stop being besties with Fujimiya. That look that Fujimiya gave Shougo at the end was heartbreaking. Shougo's probably all like, oh no, what happened.
Jun 15, 2014 6:34 PM

Jul 2012
Lol y'all are saying he made the wrong move but lets use common sense. Hase is trying to remove himself from the potential friend zone he was stuck in. Face it she never had feelings for the guy, she just saw him as a "friend" go back episodes and you'll will notice when people around her drop hints about Hase being interested she's completely dumbfounded of even the very concept of love if you ask me.

Ok on a serious note that was a typical dumb MC anime move (classic), I have a feeling he will end up forking over Kaori to Hajime because how bad he's been feeling given how he acted this episode , that OR I see him going stupid and making her forget everything about him and replacing his name in the dairy for Hajime :p

Wow this junk is not that deep and I actually gave thought to it like that smh
Amon-RawJun 15, 2014 7:02 PM
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isshuukan Friends. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2014

326 by oooo3333 »»
Jan 6, 12:08 AM

» Thought it was pretty bad due to one person

xONLYINHUMANx - Aug 30, 2023

4 by SAMESOULS_319 »»
Aug 30, 2023 2:32 PM

Poll: » Isshuukan Friends. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2014

319 by xONLYINHUMANx »»
Aug 29, 2023 7:31 AM

Poll: » Isshuukan Friends. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2014

172 by lazypanda666 »»
Aug 24, 2023 5:53 PM

Poll: » Isshuukan Friends. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 25, 2014

160 by lazypanda666 »»
Aug 13, 2023 10:38 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.