Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 7, 2014 4:10 AM

May 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
He's back. Shouma turned into a Penguin though.
Jun 7, 2014 4:27 AM
Jan 2014
There were a lot of surprises in this episode.
The transformation of Super Antarctic was cool. Lol, using Joseph's front tail as an antenna.
I didn't expect Shouma to turn into a penguin due to a Hi-ERO reaction.
Kiriko totally went full out, but still didn't manage to defeat Ritz.
In the mean time, Kyouko finally woke up from her slumber.
She used the remaining arm from Type-2 to reach Ritz.
I can't believe that a Type-2 Daimidaler was hidden behind a glass panel in the sky.
And what a surprise, Madanbashi was in it all this time.
Jun 7, 2014 5:06 AM

Jan 2010
He probably was sent to the other dimension the Penguin Emperor mentionned for a couple of minute because time probably don't flow the same way in that dimension and now he is back to kickass.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 7, 2014 5:41 AM

Apr 2014
Just one thing to say...

Finally!!
Kouichi is back!
Jun 7, 2014 6:35 AM

Aug 2010
Wow! All those twists!! Shouma changed to a penguin and totally ignored Kiriko preferring Ritz over her (Well who wouldn't :P) I do wonder if it's permanent?

Never thought I'd love seeing Kouichi back this much XD

But really, I can't help but feel the Penguin's are the good guys lol

Joseph's charging with Ritz was HOT <3
Jun 7, 2014 7:28 AM
Jan 2011
Kouichi's back, awwww shit how the fuck did Shouma turn into a Penguin?
Jun 7, 2014 7:34 AM

Apr 2014
Lol never thought I'd be so glad to see kouichi back.
Jun 7, 2014 7:35 AM

Feb 2008
Have you forgot about Penguin Commando that was a human with no memory being a penguin at all?
It's probably was the same for Shouma.

Yeah I kind of wtf all this twists and Kouichi is allive.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jun 7, 2014 8:30 AM

Jun 2012
Revived the series back to the pre-Kiriko goodness. I had faith they would turn it around and they did.
Jun 7, 2014 9:41 AM

May 2013
Wtf Shouma became a penguin lol. Feel bad for Kiriko. Nice Kouichi and Kyoko are back. Wonder where Kouichi has been. Looks like he is alright.
Jun 7, 2014 10:06 AM
Jul 2018
Shouma became a penguin. I feel bad for Kiriko.

Kouichi and Kyouko are back.
Jun 7, 2014 10:45 AM

Apr 2014
Shouma turned into a Penguin Commando and Leaving Kiriko, despite there shitty/annoying lovey-dovey acts for entire 5.9 straight episode (6-10) and ending it just like that... Just Wtf?

Finally Kouichi and Kyouko is back!!! I prepare perverted pair (Male MC) than Lovey-Dovey Pair! It's extremely annoying!
I wonder where was Kouichi all this time? Maybe he was just waiting for Kyouko's recovery that's why the hands of Daimidaler Type 2's hands was left at Lab?
Haters always gonna hate.
Jun 7, 2014 10:56 AM
Oct 2012
Ah, the genius of this show (genius? Dare I call it that? Humm, probably not....)

Anyway great episode I had been expecting an NTR for several episodes, but not THAT way. But now we know why ole Shouma couldn't rise to the occasion so to speak, otherwise his cover would be blown, but now the situation is fluid, and we need for everything to come to a climax.

A-hem.....

Once again it is the Penguins who save the town from disaster, not the so called heroes, and commander was willing to let Kiriko die in order to win, whereas Penguin Emperor has always been willing to sacrifice victory to save Ritz. Pretty telling that.

Which gives us the conclusion, and what a conclusion it will be!

I hope this is the basic route, if so this will end literally with a bang, and the show from start to finish has been a well written lovely ride.
Jun 7, 2014 11:45 AM

Apr 2014
I'm always surprised with how coherently some of the things in this show are put together (minus the whole transformation to penguin part but even that sorta explains things). Still, that ending though. Next episode should be an interesting ride.
Jun 7, 2014 1:43 PM

Jul 2013
I had this WTF expression on how did Shouma turned into a penguin.... But hey Kouichi and Kyouko are back :D.

Jun 7, 2014 4:46 PM

Jul 2010
Kouichi is back and hell, I've waited for this.
Also, it really seems that the penguin empire is on the good side, while the commander isn't, this episode confirms it.
Jun 7, 2014 6:05 PM

Jul 2013
HELL Yahh the ero prince returned!!

i kinda jumped when i saw kouchi break time and space tehe :$
Imagine books and music and movies being filtered and homogenized. Certified. Approved for consumption. People will be happy to give up most of their culture for the assurance that the tiny bit that comes through is safe and clean. White noise.

--Chuck Palahniuk

Jun 7, 2014 7:45 PM

Sep 2011
Kouichi is BACK! Who the hell care about kiriko & her boyfriend that turn to penguin lol.
Jun 7, 2014 10:24 PM

Mar 2013
KOUICHI'S BACK! Ahhh, I am so glad. I literally mentioned him and then he appeared like a magic pervert godmother.
Jun 8, 2014 12:08 AM

Mar 2013
straggy said:
KOUICHI'S BACK! Ahhh, I am so glad. I literally mentioned him and then he appeared like a magic pervert godmother.

LOL, you're hilarious! I'm also glad to see Kouichi back.
Jun 8, 2014 6:49 AM
Nov 2012
You guys really care for human side?
I just want the emperor to win and the city to be saved.
Why everyone is happy about kouichi's return? Can you stand Ritz's tears if emperors is defeated? ?
この国では、成長途中の女性のことを『少女』って呼ぶんだろう?だったらやがて魔女になる君たちのことは、『魔法少女』と呼ぶべきだよね
Jun 8, 2014 8:11 AM

Apr 2008
babak159 said:
Why everyone is happy about kouichi's return? Can you stand Ritz's tears if emperors is defeated? ?

Yup gladly
Jun 8, 2014 6:03 PM

Sep 2013
Lol funny start.

First time Ritz has bad perverted things done to her int he cockpit (lol the pun ;3). I was expecting the God Scrub XD.

"Charge complete." That pose boo-yah!

Super Antarctic looks bad-ass :o

Dafuq Shouma turned into a penguin!

The commander went nuts :P

Ritz's special attack was cool.

He's back and in an inter-dimensional fashion too!

I hope they explain what happened to Shouma.
Tsukuyomi-Ryuku said:
He probably was sent to the other dimension the Penguin Emperor mentionned for a couple of minute because time probably don't flow the same way in that dimension and now he is back to kickass.
Il agree with just about everything you said except the time flow bit. The way he came back makes it look like he was crossing dimensions and Daimidaler had a candle which like the Emperor said, fire powers robots in the other dimension.
Jun 8, 2014 6:09 PM

Sep 2013
I am happy, the legend of breast groping is back! and I just liked how the penguins really care about their comrades!

Other than that, he's back! Tears of happiness!

Jun 8, 2014 7:55 PM

Apr 2012
Koichi is back. I hope this means no more annoying Shouma as a pilot :D
Jun 8, 2014 7:57 PM

Oct 2010
I want the glorious Penguin Empire to win. They're way better than the humans lol.
Jun 9, 2014 5:09 AM

Jun 2008
As per the usual super robot trope, Badass Kouichi is still alive. Awesome return.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Jun 9, 2014 7:39 AM

Apr 2013
That candle flame on head. Daimidaler Reborn?!
I was expecting him to come back with a scarf or cape. Oh well..
Jun 9, 2014 10:22 AM

Jul 2012
He's back.
He's back!!! Kouichi! D:
HE'S BACK!
REAL MEN DON'T DIE! WE ALWAYS REBORN FOR THE SAKE OF OPPAI! xD

Awesome! So glad he's back, the bad ass....perverted pilot of Daimidaler! x3 Cool. :3 It's too bad that we didn't get to see him fight that much though. :/
BUT!
Shouma turned into a stupid penguin! What?! HOW!? Damn it! So mad at that....that sucks so bad. :/
Hopefully he gets back to normal.....he better. :(
Jun 9, 2014 10:53 AM

Apr 2013
The real pervert is back.
Jun 10, 2014 6:04 AM

Aug 2013
babak159 said:

It feels like the Penguin Empire is on the good side.
Maybe the only bad thing about the human side is the person who is in charge of the Dimidaler thingy (Forgot about his name) as he only look at Kiriko as a Hi-ERO bomb.
Didn't really expect Shouma to be a Penguin Commander lol.

On Kouchi's return. Probably it's because we can't stand the lovey-dovey annoying couple.TBH I just don't like Shouma lol, glad he turn into a penguin and turn his back on Kiriko...That aside, I am glad Kouchi is back too! xD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 10, 2014 8:42 AM
Jul 2018
It feels like the Penguin Empire is on the good side.
Maybe the only bad thing about the human side is the person who is in charge of the Dimidaler thingy (Forgot about his name) as he only look at Kiriko as a Hi-ERO bomb.
Didn't really expect Shouma to be a Penguin Commander lol.

On Kouchi's return. Probably it's because we can't stand the lovey-dovey annoying couple.TBH I just don't like Shouma lol, glad he turn into a penguin and turn his back on Kiriko...That aside, I am glad Kouchi is back too! xD

Agree with you bro.
I feel Matayoshi has some problems under his sleeve that makes he acted like that, seeing Kiriko as Hi-ERO bomb.

Somehow I feel Souma x Kiriko are playing as filling character when Kouichi disappear, since none of their appearances are more outstanding than Kouichi x Kyouko.

And, finally, I can enjoy the true Daimidaler.

Btw, Humboldt Kai resembles Daizengar from SRW, possibly parody, or coincidentally identical?
Jun 10, 2014 1:06 PM

Oct 2011
Kouiichi!!!!!! Poor Shouma.

I feel the Penguin Empire aren't really bad
Jun 10, 2014 8:52 PM

Apr 2011
I can't believe how hyped up I am for the next episode. Daimidaler, what a series.
“Suppose, gentlemen, that man is not stupid.”
Jun 11, 2014 9:43 PM

Jun 2013
I repeat: The penguins are the best antagonists EVER. But at this point, who are the true antagonists? o__O

And holy crap, Shouma turned into a Pengin-san? I actually did not see that coming AT ALL. But at long last, it paved the way for the moment we've all been waiting for. MADANBASHI THE MAN IS BACK! That was quite the bad ass re-entrance. Not even death can stop him!

Why is this show so brilliant!?? I'm so hyped too; I have been since episode one.
-Trippwire-Jun 15, 2014 8:33 PM
Jun 12, 2014 2:27 AM

Jul 2013
Somehow in the middle of the show Ritz & the penguins became the real hero lol...

This is why I love this show, so random and crazy!!

And HELL YEAH the TRUE MC is back!!!!! One who actually has a penis instead of a gulliver or whatever that is..
Jun 12, 2014 10:46 AM

Mar 2009
this is what i love about this series~ you can love and hate both sides~ Go Ritz!

woohoo! the ultimate pervert is back~
Jun 14, 2014 4:59 PM

Feb 2013
Wow... that was intense! Loads of action, twists, suspense, cornyness... Ritz's new robot looks good.
Jun 15, 2014 6:12 AM

Sep 2013
They just brought back from the dead "the biggest mofo" Kouichi. This can't get any worse better from here!
Jun 16, 2014 11:52 PM

Apr 2011
Best episode of the entire False Heroes arc. I'm now convinced that we were SUPPOSED to utterly loathe the absolutely pathetic second protagonists, so that we'd feel no regret when Kouichi made his triumphant return to save the day.

Best humiliation for Kiriko imaginable; her lame-ass boyfriend turns into a Penguin and dumps her immediately for Ritz (and who can blame him?), then she goes into Berserker Mode and delivers her strongest attack ... only to fail completely and utterly at the superior hands of Ritz and her super robot. Go Ritz! You are totally Best Girl. Unfortunately, having such a horrible pair of losers as 'heroes' for 4 episodes made the Penguin Empire extremely sympathetic villains, so now I'm somewhat saddened by the fact that Kouichi is going to take his revenge and kick Ritz's sexy ass. And probably molest her afterwards. :P

Still, this almost makes up for all the disappointment the last 4 episodes to see Kouichi's triumphant return. He's here to kick ass and grope titties, and fortunately, he can do both at once!

5/5, things are looking good for a strong finish!
Jun 17, 2014 2:47 PM

Mar 2009
Where did Kouchi even come from? lol
Jun 21, 2014 12:12 PM
Aug 2011
I actually can't believe that Shouma turned into a penguin haha.

Well Kouichi is back (him coming back was never not an option) and the look in his eyes is as lecherous as ever.
Jul 6, 2014 1:53 AM

Apr 2012
dont care if it didnt make sense im glad hes back
Aug 27, 2014 12:50 AM

Jul 2013
Madanbashi and Kyouko are back! fuck those two horny couple. hahah the dude turned into a penguin!

The penguins are the good guys here.. they care about the town and the people! and thinking back daimidaler's the only one who wreaks havoc and destruction and not the penguins. But all those stuff are irrelevant because BEWBS!
Nov 10, 2014 7:16 PM

May 2012
Oh snap he's back, he's back! Damn epic development! And lol is that how penguins are made? xD Just one hell of an epic anime!
Apr 24, 2016 1:20 PM

Nov 2013
I'm surprised, that so many think the penguins are the good guys. Okay, the commander has quite the maniacal side, when it's about defeating the penguins. But, the penguins started the conflict. Do you suggest, they should just stand idly by, while the penguins conquer the world, because they are so likeable? And like I said in the earlier episode discussion, if they care so much, why do their robots always appear in the city?
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jul 10, 2016 6:30 PM

Apr 2012
About time, the show's almost over! The main character being absent for 1/3 of the shows length is not a good format.

When a show cant' decide who it's main character is, or switches them, it's kinda a pet peeve of mine. I'm glad the spotlight is gonna be on him instead of the PDA duo.
I like Hentai, you like real life.
Instead of complaining about my tastes, be grateful you now don't have to compete against me.
Dec 2, 2016 10:10 PM
Dec 2016
Mormegil said:
Where did Kouchi even come from? lol

His back because he's the Main character

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kenzen Robo Daimidaler Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2014

111 by HerdianElang »»
Jan 30, 2023 6:00 PM

Poll: » Kenzen Robo Daimidaler Episode 8 Discussion

Takuan_Soho - May 24, 2014

45 by Guts-Valley »»
Jun 2, 2022 11:34 PM

» Why is this so obscure?

KanekiKen523 - May 24, 2022

2 by Kunasenpai »»
May 24, 2022 6:49 PM

» Unpopular and Underated

AnimeHonor - Apr 29, 2017

5 by KanekiKen523 »»
May 24, 2022 3:30 AM

Poll: » Kenzen Robo Daimidaler Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Amarrez - Apr 5, 2014

212 by Ryuzaki775 »»
Apr 1, 2021 12:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.