Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Bakemonogatari Episode 10 Discussion

Sep 20, 2014 10:50 AM
"What goes around comes around "
That boy and that girl will get their snakes back >:)
She performed the ritual in a swimsuit ?! I'm not even mad .
Nadeko is such a naughty imouto XD

Oct 4, 2014 2:12 AM

To all the people who dropped this godly series like it was nothing:

Who the fuck do you think you are?

Jan 6, 2015 4:56 PM

I like the new opening a lot.
That was a satisfying ending to that mini-arc.
I remember seeing the exorcism part in the "Into the Labyrinth" Amv and I thought it looked like some weird hentai, but the show is turning out to be cool.

Grouchio said:
To all the people who dropped this godly series like it was nothing:

Who the fuck do you think you are?

That made me laugh.

Modified by berserker15, Jan 6, 2015 5:03 PM

Feb 14, 2015 11:05 PM

That was a pretty intense fight at the end. Two snakes, imagine that. Next arc is going to be pretty intense, I bet.

Jun 8, 2015 6:48 PM

zaharel said:
worst arc so far!!! it was painfully boring, nothing special, and simply pointless.

for a show that is character / dialogue driven, the characters are kinda boring, except for Hitagi.. but well she doesn't get much screen time lately.

I don't care for the characters, i don't like them, I dont hate them.. they can die, they can live, i simply dont care! and that's bad for this kinda show..

I am 10 episodes in so I will bare with it till the end.. but I won't follow the sequels :(

Best arc ever! More interesting than the previous arcs thanks to the action and suspense. Still find the teenage comedy kinda 'meh', but whatever. That's a nitpick compared to the rest of the show.

Also, it seems like we are finally getting to that 'idealism vs. rationality' philosophy the reviews were referring to. Hm. Should be fun to see how this will be followed up with in the next few episodes.
My Movie Reviews
Currently Playing: Muv-Luv Unlimited
Currently Watching: House M.D., Louie, The Newsroom, Princess Tutu

Jun 15, 2015 10:25 PM
Streaming Heart

All the fights are just araragi getting beaten the fuck up..

Jul 8, 2015 10:20 AM

So this is the episode with the rape snake that they were talking about in Anime3000's The Other Side podcast came from. >_>

Otherwise, this was probably the best arc so far because stuff actually happened in it other than the characters talking, but it was still pretty boring.

2/5

tsundereharasser said:
They made it so hot and pervy, hot loli in school swimsuit raped by two snakes, and it looked like she gets sexual pleasure, man. And those close-ups of her vag mmmmmm

What.
Modified by D-ohnuts, Aug 17, 2015 3:11 PM

Jul 14, 2015 3:01 PM

You can never save everyone, Araragi-kun, just ask Emiya Shirou, he'll tell you. Too bad for those two I guess.
But it seems her story is not over yet, even when Tsubasa has the next episodes. I wonder if we finally see her interact with his sisters. I wonder if Koyomi has something more to do with those curses.. maybe, wasn't he even one who summon one snake?

better than previous arc but kinda rushed towards the end, hope there will be some conclusion next time.
Mayoi was the best so far.

lol at all those people thinking shaft made uncompleted episodes, those color screens are intentional, you know :D

Aug 13, 2015 8:25 PM

Remember who you were there to save. For they are the ones that you tried to help. Ep 10.

Plot: Nadeko's curse is a Snake Constrictor born from the curse of Spite of someone who loved a boy that liked Nadeko. While the ritual to save her goes well, the unfortunate part comes from when a second snake is revealed, most likely from the boy who was rejected. Despite Araragi's efforts, the snake is gone and the curse like roosters, go home to roost.

Character: Nadeko seems to have potential for more arcs. She plays the timid quite well and its obvious about her interest in Araragi. However from the way this arc ended, it seemed that there would be more later on.

Oshino brought a swerve when he mentioned that he would be leaving someday and that Araragi would have to be more careful. It's obvious that he cares about Araragi and like Senjougahara, and most likely Kanbaru now, he knows the boy is too nosy to not be involved in dangerous business/Oddities and if left alone, would get himself killed, immortal body or no.

Araragi hits a major roadblock this time with his first defeat and third victory. While Oshino provided the means, this would be the third time Araragi solved the crisis at hand with problems/harm done to himself. He wanted to save Nadeko and he did but with that done and the rise of the second snake, there was another person to save. And despite Kanbaru holding him back and reminding him of the primary objective, she saves him but makes it feel like a loss to him. Not only that but he tried to save someone who caused Nadeko's problem. How does that affect someone with Chronic Hero Syndrome?

Are the problem makers worth saving?

Araragi wants to save everyone. And like Oddities, it is his nature and he cannot help it.

Animation/sound:The recent ed was a bit of an improvement in terms of animation with the inclusion of the other girls in the middle. Nadeko's addition was kinda cute and fun to see. I will be going back to see if the others have it as well.

5/5. Quite touching but with some implications for the future.

Extra: those Nadeko scenes were super lewd. Araragi, you hentai.

I go where I wanna go, even if its into Oppai.

Aug 14, 2015 2:30 AM

They made it so hot and pervy, hot loli in school swimsuit raped by two snakes, and it looked like she gets sexual pleasure, man. And those close-ups of her vag mmmmmm
Also yandere Nadeko, I wish you were his sis too <3

Modified by tsundereharasser, Aug 14, 2015 2:39 AM

Sep 11, 2015 4:45 AM

I fucking love the visuals.

That snake-eye moon-Tree branch shot was amazing.

Oct 6, 2015 3:09 AM

So, there was two invisible imaginary beings... Sounds a lot like christianity :D

Dec 11, 2015 7:54 AM

An Episode without Hitagi equals a bad episode .

Dec 29, 2015 10:46 PM

Didn't expect there were two snakes there...
sup

Mar 28, 2016 6:18 PM

Nadeko is so cute! I wish they didn't use it as lolicon fanservice =(
Mayushi's voice <3

And really, I like the OP... but I think the next episode will have another one.

[Softsubs > HardsubsFansubs > fast subsDarkmantis - @HumbertoZero]________________
How to read Fate/Strange Fake Light novel________________

Jun 20, 2016 2:19 PM
It's a shame that he couldn't save the boy who cursed her. I guess someone has to bear the curse, in the end. I wonder if Araragi would've taken that curse for himself to save a stranger?

Jul 26, 2016 1:28 PM

And Kanbaru saved the day :3
At least Araragi realized that he tries too hard to save everyone, more protagonists should notice that !

Jul 30, 2016 11:27 AM

The opening is quite cute.. Despite of that I didn't really enjoy the arc. Way too much loli fan-service and it's getting annoying seeing how every girl seems to be in love with the main character. I wanna see more action (no loli-snake rape! O_o) instead of permanent dialogues. Definitely worse than the previous arcs. I hope to see Senjougahara next time.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 30, 2016 10:03 PM

Okay, one episode without Senjougahara makes sense to me. Two in a row, I can tolerate. But three.. come on now.

She's the heart of the show! wtf!
"Environmental measures are all skewed in favor of benefiting the human race! Why do you refuse to acknowledge that? Prioritize the prosperity of all life over that of the human race! That is what would make you the superior species!"

Oct 31, 2016 12:07 AM

_Delinquent_ said:
Okay, one episode without Senjougahara makes sense to me. Two in a row, I can tolerate. But three.. come on now.

She's the heart of the show! wtf!

Poor thing, get used to that, later on she gets less and less appearances on this show :< Becoming pretty much a side character.

Jan 31, 2017 9:58 AM

This Episode Was So Intense And Amazing!!

Feb 3, 2017 8:37 PM

My god she is an angel!
I must protect her!

Jul 3, 2017 1:07 AM
:D

The snake scene was so intense. I was so immersed into the episode at that point. I want to know more about who her friend and her crush are. I guess we should find out next episode. Welp, I guess we'll find out in the future? This arc feels so incomplete, and I wanted to see more Nadeko :(
Modified by Ando, Jul 3, 2017 1:14 AM

Sep 16, 2017 6:36 AM

Aaaand Araragi hurt himself again for saving Sengoku. I s2g his kindness one day will lead him to his own death, but I highly doubt he's going to die since he's still a (tenth) vampire because of Shinobu, I guess, and Hitagi will not let him die, maaan.

Sengoku's seiyuu is what stopping me from liking her. God. But she's cute if she doesn't talk. Lmfao.

New character next episode and it's a neko? Omfg. :D

What goes around comes around it is, Araragi. Cursing someone is liking wishing someone's death, so the one who cursed Sengoku deserved to be constricted.

Fuck. Such a good episode, yet again.
----------------------------------------
"NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~"
NANACHI (MADE IN ABYSS), 2017
----------------------------------------

Sep 21, 2017 8:24 PM
That flashback of the girl being really cute tho.... I nutted

Dec 26, 2017 4:08 PM

The second part of this episode was pretty crazy and man I thought Sengoku died and I almost killed myself in the process, I can't let that little innocent bug die! Also I liked the kind of unusual twist this show has where "everything is okay in the end" doesn't really apply, especially in this case where the curse went back to those two kids and probably will kill them
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy

Dec 30, 2017 8:05 PM

Not bad, but as usual, a bit slow-paced for my taste.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Aug 27, 12:43 PM

*-* so cutie. Koyomi's harem is getting bigger...
"No matter where you go, everyone's connected." Iwakura, Lain.

Oct 7, 10:50 PM

I really like Sengoku Nadeko. She is so cute.
KanaHana was a great choice for this role, just perfect.
This episode is one of my favourites.

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]