Forum Settings
Forums

My dad watch's SOL anime...should i be worried?

New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 8, 2014 10:10 AM

Oct 2012
Call your local exorcist ASAP
Apr 8, 2014 11:06 AM

Nov 2013
MrAwesome2014 said:
vithyansiva said:
Should I be worried?

I think you should be worried that your dad is 51 years old and watches Anime.
gamer2710 said:
You should be worried that he's watching any anime in the first place.
I don't care that he is watching anime in general, its just the genre.
Apr 8, 2014 11:53 AM

Jun 2008
Watch it with him.
Apr 8, 2014 11:56 AM

Jun 2009
vithyansiva said:
MrAwesome2014 said:
vithyansiva said:
Should I be worried?

I think you should be worried that your dad is 51 years old and watches Anime.
gamer2710 said:
You should be worried that he's watching any anime in the first place.
I don't care that he is watching anime in general, its just the genre.

Please elaborate on why you have problem with him watching this specific genre
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 3, 2014 5:40 PM

Apr 2012
yes you should obviously call child protective services

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

May 3, 2014 5:40 PM

Nov 2013
Gotta get out and go far away.
May 3, 2014 5:42 PM

Jul 2013
your dad's got his priorities straight
May 3, 2014 5:43 PM

Apr 2012
Your father is a dirty pleb and you have to take him on a 24 hr manly men anime trip.
May 3, 2014 5:43 PM

Jun 2012
Nisekoi is shounen Manga, are you saying he's not watching stuff suitable for his age?
Recommend him a seinen like K-On for example.

baki502 said:
Your father is a dirty pleb and you have to take him on a 24 hr manly men anime trip.
His father is manlier than you.
May 3, 2014 6:10 PM

Nov 2013
I'd be awkward, but I wouldn't be too worried unless he wathing stuff K-On or Lucky Star. If thats the case then yeah.

YorozuyaGinSan said:
Nisekoi is shounen Manga, are you saying he's not watching stuff suitable for his age?
Recommend him a seinen like K-On for example.

baki502 said:
His father is manlier than you.
Moe seinen master race!
TyrelMay 4, 2014 1:06 AM
May 3, 2014 6:50 PM
Oct 2010
Well in terms of Nisekoi, I can relate to some of the things happening in that show that makes it enjoyable for me. Maybe it's the same for your father to?
May 3, 2014 6:58 PM

Dec 2011
You should have a serious discussion with him while doing Gendo's pose.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 3, 2014 7:14 PM

Apr 2013
That sounds pretty weird, I have to admit....
May 3, 2014 7:16 PM

Feb 2014
That sounds awkward as hell man.

Personally don't see why anyone over the age of 20something to bout 30something for seinen should watch anime.
May 3, 2014 7:18 PM

Apr 2012
Rich_Homie said:

Personally don't see why anyone over the age of 20something to bout 30something for seinen should watch anime.

Nah its okay to watch anime even if youre older just like its ok to be gaming or watch movies. Its just weird to watch underaged highschool girls anime as a 50 year old. No matter what the medium it will come off as pretty damn pedo.
May 3, 2014 7:22 PM

Feb 2014
baki502 said:
Rich_Homie said:

Nah its okay to watch anime even if youre older just like its ok to be gaming or watch movies. Its just weird to watch underaged highschool girls anime as a 50 year old. No matter what the medium it will come off as pretty damn pedo.

Sort of agree and watching highschool girls animated is just weird at the age of 50 lol.

I did say personally I just don't see myself watching anime later in life .
May 3, 2014 7:52 PM

Apr 2012
mitch3315 said:
Your dad sounds pretty cool. Cute girls doing fun things is the greatest thing ever.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
May 3, 2014 7:53 PM

Apr 2008
These comments are pretty funny considering how many older people I know that are still watching a sizable amount of anime (in their late 40s and older). They are watching romcoms and Slice-of-life anime too.

But I could understand why you might consider it a little odd. :D
May 3, 2014 7:56 PM

Apr 2008
I'm a 41 year old woman and I love to watch all kinds of anime, does it make me weird? I don't know maybe but I enjoy what I enjoy. I'm older not dead for heaven's sake.
May 3, 2014 8:12 PM

Apr 2012
Xannieh said:
I'm a 41 year old woman and I love to watch all kinds of anime, does it make me weird? I don't know maybe but I enjoy what I enjoy. I'm older not dead for heaven's sake.

Unless you like watching little boys SoL...
Idk I would its okay, say if a older person watched sol of his own gender, for example a man watching a basketball anime or simply sol about boys in HS, to rememeber and dwell in the good old days, or a woman HS sol with girls, but when its protraying sol of the other gender mainly there is something creepy and stalkerish about it.
May 3, 2014 8:16 PM

Jan 2013
Tell him to make an account on MAL so that we can all shit on his plebian taste.
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

May 3, 2014 9:53 PM

Jul 2011
As long as he is paying the bills and doing his duties as a father, there is no need to be worried.
May 4, 2014 12:10 AM

Mar 2012
The very reason I got into anime was because I found about the Slice of Life genre. I hated Naruto and assumed that since it got the most attention that all the action stuff would be equally shitty.

The idea of a bunch of fun characters interacting with each other in a laid back setting instead of the usual angst ridden actiony stuff just really appealed to me. The occasional subtle references to classic rock music (Like Ritsu getting inspiration from Keith Moon) and the real life instrument models might have also helped in drawing me into the show.

Then K-ON lead me to watching Haruhi and Lucky Star. It wasn't until a friend recommended Death Note to me that I got invested in a show with serious storyline.
May 4, 2014 10:00 PM

Aug 2012
no. your dad should be worried about you! nisekoi is such an amazing and deep complex series. I could go on and on about it for dayzzzzz.......your dad is da shit and you should just chill and watch some ecchis/harems with him, cause like those girls are like way better and hotter then half of the girls in real life..
May 6, 2014 7:11 PM

Dec 2013
Is it weird as fuck? Yeah.
Is it a problem? No.
Immahnoob said:
They say Jesus walked on water.
People are made out of 79% water.
I can walk on people.
So I am 79% Jesus.
Sourire said:
I once fucked an apple pie.
May 6, 2014 8:03 PM

Oct 2013
Well, at least he's not wondering who's stronger between Toriko and Luffy
May 6, 2014 8:56 PM

Mar 2014
He's basically you but older. He is your dad isn't he? So I guess there's no problem.

Hikigaya Hachiman said:
Hardwork betrays none, but dreams betray many.
May 6, 2014 11:06 PM

Feb 2012
Dad I am disappoint.
May 6, 2014 11:14 PM

Mar 2014
I doubt watcging SOLalone proves he's sad with his relationship with your mom. I'm sure plenty of guys with girlfriends or wives still watch Nisekoi and the like.Look out for some more, stronger evidence of relationship dissatisfication- I know that was a horribly butchered word spelling.
"Fuck this shit, fun things are fun!"
May 7, 2014 12:01 AM

Dec 2013
Nisekoi is a SOL anime ? wtf?
and its normal for a person who has girlfriend/wife to watch ecchi harem anime, so dont judge that
May 7, 2014 12:14 AM
Nov 2013
Yes, Nisekoi is horrible garbage. Show him a better anime and save your dad.
May 7, 2014 12:22 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
are you ashamed of watching it? if not then you shouldn't be worried about him
May 7, 2014 1:18 PM

Apr 2012
baki502 said:
Idk I would its okay, say if a older person watched sol of his own gender, for example a man watching a basketball anime or simply sol about boys in HS, to rememeber and dwell in the good old days, or a woman HS sol with girls, but when its protraying sol of the other gender mainly there is something creepy and stalkerish about it.
Now I could easily go and write an essay about how silly I find this statement, but I'd be more interested in knowing why you think this way.

Are you perhaps implying that an older person watching a show full of young people of the opposite gender reflects some sort of real world attraction to them? And while I can at least kind of understand how a misinformed mindset could lead one to find it "creepy", what could you possibly find "stalkerish" about it?

May 7, 2014 3:27 PM

Apr 2012
AndyRayy said:
baki502 said:
Now I could easily go and write an essay about how silly I find this statement, but I'd be more interested in knowing why you think this way.

Are you perhaps implying that an older person watching a show full of young people of the opposite gender reflects some sort of real world attraction to them? And while I can at least kind of understand how a misinformed mindset could lead one to find it "creepy", what could you possibly find "stalkerish" about it?

It just is. There is absolutely NOTHING in your life that has anything to do with that group of people. As a 50 year old man the time where you had anything to do with teenage girls is looong gone. So why the fuck would you watch a show that is about teenage girls, unless you are either a bit of a pedo (15+ girls cant be considered too pedo I think their bodies are already quite similar to mature women), or you are some overattached father that cant let go of his daughter, and maybe doesnt get enough attention/time spend togheter with her and flees into anime. I mean it cant be about some amazing story or comedy or romance, as SoL usually lack all of them (Nisekoi aint a SoL). I dont know maybe its my inability to understand why people watch Sol to begin with, but at the very least I can understand it when its your own age group, cause your either interested in the other sexes lifestyle or you can relate to it. But honestly when its a completely different age group that you cant relate to in any way, all that is left is interest in their lifestyle, and that is, even if completely nonsexual, somehow creepy.

It would be like me watching an anime about a cirlce of 80 year old grandmas drinking tea all day, and there would be no comedy, no story just the typical sol. Wouldnt it be really weird, why would I ever watch that unless I was really interested in old grandmas, even if not sexually?
May 7, 2014 3:38 PM

Aug 2013
baki502 said:
AndyRayy said:
baki502 said:

It just is. There is absolutely NOTHING in your life that has anything to do with that group of people. As a 50 year old man the time where you had anything to do with teenage girls is looong gone. So why the fuck would you watch a show that is about teenage girls, unless you are either a bit of a pedo (15+ girls cant be considered too pedo I think their bodies are already quite similar to mature women), or you are some overattached father that cant let go of his daughter, and maybe doesnt get enough attention/time spend togheter with her and flees into anime. I mean it cant be about some amazing story or comedy or romance, as SoL usually lack all of them (Nisekoi aint a SoL). I dont know maybe its my inability to understand why people watch Sol to begin with, but at the very least I can understand it when its your own age group, cause your either interested in the other sexes lifestyle or you can relate to it. But honestly when its a completely different age group that you cant relate to in any way, all that is left is interest in their lifestyle, and that is, even if completely nonsexual, somehow creepy.

It would be like me watching an anime about a cirlce of 80 year old grandmas drinking tea all day, and there would be no comedy, no story just the typical sol. Wouldnt it be really weird, why would I ever watch that unless I was really interested in old grandmas, even if not sexually?

I don't think an actual grandma would even watch what you mentioned. Sol isn't boring cause it has comedy that you won't find in a real life situation.

May 7, 2014 4:02 PM

Apr 2012
kami_desu said:
baki502 said:
bla bla text bla bla

I don't think an actual grandma would even watch what you mentioned. Sol isn't boring cause it has comedy that you won't find in a real life situation.

Me not/hardly laughing at most Sol, prooves otherwise and I am an easy to humor person. The thing about anime that are mainly SoL is that they cant have too much humor cause then they would be primarly Comedy, if they have too much romance they are primarily romance, if they have too much action its an action anime and not a SoL anymore. It can have sol elements but its not primarly a SoL anime if there is a focus on another genre. Thats why what a "true" or primarly SoL anime is left with is basically nothing. Or daily life. And well watching peoples daily lifes is IMO boring as hell, unless you have some motive. So sort of all SoL watchers no matter what age have stalkerish tendencies. And if not stalkerish tendencies, then the "aunt" syndrome which is having to know all the details about other peoples lives, which is just as bad.

Lol I just managed to make half of Mal my enemy.
May 7, 2014 4:26 PM

Mar 2012
I find SoL relaxing
May 7, 2014 5:12 PM

Apr 2012
baki502 said:
To begin, I at least appreciate you for not launching into a "you're all pedos" rant like I've seen others do to similar questions in the past.

If any of what I'm about to say comes out sounding a bit unclear (particularly near the end), please feel free to say so since I tend to take it rather personally when it comes to this issue (plus it's been a long day) because I don't appreciate being called a pedophile just for liking a certain kind of animation. But now moving on to the actual reply:
It just is. There is absolutely NOTHING in your life that has anything to do with that group of people. As a 50 year old man the time where you had anything to do with teenage girls is looong gone. So why the fuck would you watch a show that is about teenage girls
I don't see how that's really relevant here.

When it comes to female-centric, moe slice of life (henceforth referred to as "schoolgirl comedy") anime, the enjoyment from watching them doesn't stem from being able to relate to their lifestyle or amazing comedy (why does everyone always think this?) or somehow being able to reminisce in the days of yore or anything like that; it simply comes from watching the characters go about their unique, ideal every day lives and the random hijinks/events that ensue.

Schoolgirl comedies aren't supposed to be reminiscent of actual real life; it's just like any other fantasy anime. In fact, you can pretty safely think of schoolgirl comedies as being fantasy anime set in a pesudo-realistic school/country/whatever setting. In other words, it represents a fantastic (ideal) life that's unattainable outside of the realm of anime within the confines of a deceptively realistic backdrop. This very break from reality is what makes it so fun to watch in much the same way as you'd enjoy watching something like Gurren Lagann or Fate/Zero.

Why is it that it's perfectly normal to want to know the motivations and backstory of characters in a show like Fate/Zero, but as soon as I want to do the same for someone in a schoolgirl comedy, I'm now a virtual stalker in their life? Since schoolgirl comedies don't have any overarching plot that lends easily to backstory/noticeable character development, the only way to get any kind of glimpse of why the characters act the way they do, do the retarded shit they do, or roll the way they roll is by watching them go about their lives. It seems pretty basic to me...

And whereas the two series I just listed might have even more of an appeal to them due to their promise of a unique and engaging storyline, developed characters, etc., schoolgirl comedies have the appeal of being simple, easy to watch, and having characters that are almost always guaranteed to bring a smile to your face. Look, I get it: you don't like these kinds of shows. That's fine. But just because you don't see the appeal of it doesn't mean that can start randomly coming up with preposterous reasons as to why other might.

Though even with all of that said, I'm sure you're still probably saying something along the lines of "Well, even with all of that said, why do they have to be young girls?" And the answer to that is pretty simple: they don't. I personally got very much of the same experience from watching Free! and Daily Life of High School Boys as I did from watching something like, say, Hidamari Sketch, except minus a certain feeling. Minus a certain feeling that only certain anime can really provide: that is, the feeling of moe.

Without taking this too off topic, for me, moe is a feeling that is only really attainable through seeing some kind of oblivious or otherwise flawed (?) character be put in situations where their ignorance "catches up to them", so to speak. Go watch Kiniro Mosaic (on second thought, don't even torture yourself) and pay attention to how Aya acts around Youko; that's the kind of stuff I'm talking about. Those kinds of situations just make me feel all gooey inside like a mixture of happiness and protectiveness that manifests itself into what the fandom calls moe.

And while pretty much any character or any thing can be moe for different people for different reasons, it's only proven effective for me (and perhaps many others) when the characters in question are cute female characters. Note that I didn't give any kind of age since that has nothing to do with it, but it's just easier for me to feel moe toward females than males. Though that isn't to say there haven't been occasions where that hasn't happened (this is an awesome read for trap lovers, by the way).
unless you are either a bit of a pedo (15+ girls cant be considered too pedo I think their bodies are already quite similar to mature women), or you are some overattached father that cant let go of his daughter, and maybe doesnt get enough attention/time spend togheter with her and flees into anime.
This is the part I really don't get: are you basically saying that, because you don't like schoolgirl comedies, then the only possible reason why anyone else would like them is one of these two completely arbitrary reasons?

I really don't think it's even necessary to respond to this particular bit because it's literally just two random "reasons" that you've listed as the apparent catch-all reasons for older fans liking these kinds of shows, but I will say this loud and clear: many people have many different reasons for liking them, just like with anything else. I'm sure that amongst the many, many fans out there, there may be a few who indeed fall under these one of these two assumptions of yours. But no one, especially you as someone who clearly doesn't "get" the genre (let's just call it that for now), has any place to try and label all fans of it as being this thing or that, especially when, once you get down to it, you're accusing other people of being among the most despised and disgusted of all humans simply because you don't understand why they like a certain style of cartoon. And that both saddens and angers me to no end.
I mean it cant be about some amazing story or comedy or romance, as SoL usually lack all of them
Like I said here (and I'm certain I've tried explaining this to you before in other threads), that's not the appeal of the genre. The fact that you're saying these things means that you simply don't understand why others like i- wait a second, you said so yourself!
I dont know maybe its my inability to understand why people watch Sol to begin with
That's exactly it!

It's fine if you don't get the appeal of it, but to apply completely arbitrary and disgusting titles on fans who do for such a dumb reason isn't the answer. I don't understand the appeal of pure mecha myself, but you'll never, EVER see me hating on the genre or attacking those who like it. What if I came out and said "Older mecha fans like mechs with teenage pilots either because they want to stick a screwdriver up a mechs ass, they tried and failed as a NASA engineer to build an Evangelion and are now escaping into the world of mecha anime, or their parents wouldn't buy them model kits when they were younger so they have to resort to torrenting mech anime." You'd look at me like I was stupid because the appeal of the genre certainly extends far beyond those three silly reasons I just made up, but that's kind of exactly what you're doing here when you boldly declare such things.

Except the problem in your case is that, for some reason, people don't recognize how silly of a statement it is and some actually accept it as some kind of truth.
(Nisekoi aint a SoL)
???
I'll admit that I wouldn't personally see the appeal in such a series at all, but that certainly doesn't put me in any position to arbitrarily declare the intentions and motives of those who do.
AndyRayyMay 7, 2014 5:17 PM

May 7, 2014 6:04 PM
Jul 2018
Why the fuck would you worry about such a thing? smh...
May 7, 2014 6:17 PM

Dec 2012
baki502 said:
kami_desu said:
baki502 said:
bla bla text bla bla

Me not/hardly laughing at most Sol, prooves otherwise and I am an easy to humor person. The thing about anime that are mainly SoL is that they cant have too much humor cause then they would be primarly Comedy, if they have too much romance they are primarily romance, if they have too much action its an action anime and not a SoL anymore. It can have sol elements but its not primarly a SoL anime if there is a focus on another genre. Thats why what a "true" or primarly SoL anime is left with is basically nothing. Or daily life. And well watching peoples daily lifes is IMO boring as hell, unless you have some motive. So sort of all SoL watchers no matter what age have stalkerish tendencies. And if not stalkerish tendencies, then the "aunt" syndrome which is having to know all the details about other peoples lives, which is just as bad.

Lol I just managed to make half of Mal my enemy.

I wouldn't say you've made me your enemy, although I do think you're wrong.

By the definition you're using a "true" or primarily SoL anime is about literally nothing - no romance, no comdey, no action, nothing but 'slice of life,' whatever that means, to entertain the viewer. Just staring at the characters as they go about their lives, which certainly does sound stalkerish.

But I don't think that's what SoL actually is. I think that the hypothetical 'pure' slice of life anime you're discussing would actually have no entertainment value to anyone and would therefore never get made. The closest I have seen to what you seem to be describing is Aria: The Animation, which has (in my opinion) no action, very little comedy, and very little romance. It is enjoyable because it presents a theme of finding wonder all around you, not because it lets you stalk the main characters as they go about their daily routine.

Having gone through the shared anime list between you and I, the series that we've both seen that I would say are the most 'slice of life' are K-On!, Nichijou, and Shinryaku! Ikamusume. Unsurprisingly, you gave K-On! and Nichijou low ratings. However, I can assure you that both of them are comedies, just like Ikamusume is.

You state that the fact that you didn't find certain anime funny and are quick to laugh proves that those anime are not funny. I don't think that's true, but more importantly, it doesn't prove that other people don't find those anime comedic. Assuming you didn't think K-On! or Nichijou were funny, either of those would serve as a good example. I didn't watch them because I wanted to stalk the main characters. I watched them because they made me laugh. I imagine at least some other people did as well.

All of that aside, some people probably do derive some degree of 'stalker enjoyment' from anime. Maybe SoL anime are more appealing than other genres to that kind of person. I don't know.
May 7, 2014 6:54 PM

Aug 2013
Why are you worried? What's wrong with the genre? I don't understand the comments going on like it's ok but only if he's single. My husband is a married father nearing 40 and some of his favorite animes are romcoms and sol. We'll be in our 40s and 50s and watching the same ol same ol. I'm sure our tastes will go back and forth, but what does it matter? It's not some psychological profiling tool. I really just don't understand why romcoms and sol are an adult male no no in your book. I mean, if it's because the characters tend to be young teenagers, then those are by far not the only genres you should worry about. But sol tends to be funny and carefree (or at least, the ones my husband and I enjoy) and I think, as an adult, they are a great way to unwind with some lighthearted humor that we can maybe relate to. Romcom... well, you know... everyone likes humor... and believe it or not... not all men take an "eeeew, yucky romance!" approach to life, lol.

So unless he's going out and buying used women's panties, or you find a sailor girl uniform in the back of his closet... I'd just appreciate having a dad that's not afraid to be himself around his kids.
May 8, 2014 12:53 AM

Apr 2012
Hmm I think Ill accept that. Its really a bit true that without understanding the appeal of SoL I cant really make a judgement and only assumptions. The reason it actually led to me thinking that, is that unlike when watching most other anime you are not put into a fantasy world but in a very realistic one. I disagree that SoL anime is the perfect version of RL, from what Ive seen its basically the same as RL, the only artificial or unrealistic element being the moe.

That said, what if there where a Reality TV Sol series? Would it still be the same, as in people may simply enjoy it for various reasons? Cause I think sol anime is quite similar to that, only that its animated and fictional.

Either way, Ive stopped trying to find reasons behind older peoples behaviour, and simply accepted the fact that I dont understand the genre as a whole.
I remembered the crazy shit doujinshis Ive got in my browser history and that I am in no place to judge :D.
Also how did you know I like traps?
May 8, 2014 1:21 AM

Feb 2008
Sorry son, your father will leave your mom for a 10 year old girl. Sucks right.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
May 8, 2014 5:42 AM

May 2013
You have a cool father (*^*)
May 8, 2014 5:59 AM

Nov 2013
Non Non Biyori = Best SOL <3

Never laughed so much in my life, lol...
/人 ‿‿ 人\
May 8, 2014 6:52 AM

Apr 2012
WillyL said:

Really? I dropped that thing in the first 5 minutes cause literally nothing happened beside them walking down a road and talking BS.
May 8, 2014 7:09 AM

Nov 2013
baki502 said:
WillyL said:

Really? I dropped that thing in the first 5 minutes cause literally nothing happened beside them walking down a road and talking BS.

There's your problem :P

It's chillax as fuck, and hilarious. And adorable. And hilarious.

Try watching more, though if I consider what you usually like, it's entirely possible that it's not your thing.
/人 ‿‿ 人\
May 8, 2014 7:18 AM

Nov 2013
That was pretty hilarious:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEb3mk5UEUw&feature=share

Random yes, but funny. Renge is just too adorable, with that taciturn expression and unintentionally deep and dark comments (many of those during the series) xD
/人 ‿‿ 人\
May 8, 2014 7:32 AM
May 2014
I don't get it why some people judge people who they don't even know. To me there is absolutely nothing wrong with a grown old man with wife and kids to watch SOL anime. Unless of course it becomes harmful to the people around him.

We just have to accept that people have different views and live with it.

My old man's afraid of horror, my little sis watches mech/action/horror anime and loves almost everything only men would normally like/do ever since she was 5;but she still grew up to be feminine and lovely. I watched/read every genre of anime/manga there is and fell in love with shoujo/loli/kemonomimi/ and ultimately KEMONOMIMI but I'm still a straight guy and topped my class beside being a major otaku up to the point of learning japanese only for the sake of reading my fave manga and watching anime.

@OP you don't need to be worried with your father's preferences just as long as it's not harming your family or your dad. If your dad's a SOL lover then why not ask him why he loves it and determine wether or not his reason is pure or not so pure-ish...(filthy) . Also maybe he just wants to watch SOL anime because they're cute for him.
Johncli1171May 8, 2014 7:35 AM
May 8, 2014 7:43 AM
May 2014
Also Highschool romcoms or Slice of Life anime aren't bad at all. Also...have you ever thought that maybe your dad watches those for research thinking that he might learn something about the current generation's Highschool culture? I know it's odd but hey! We don't really know what goes on in our parent's mind all the time right?

Or maybe your dad just loves them because he loves them in a good way. Like how some people can't stop eating baby food even if they're old just because they really love the taste of baby food!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » do you want more emotional or more intelligent anime?

deg - 4 minutes ago

2 by Spunkert »»
3 seconds ago

» What's your most controversial anime among your favorites? ( 1 2 3 )

Kushna - Apr 5

105 by YeeYeeAss »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » whats the severity of social stigma for anime and its fans now a days?

deg - 47 minutes ago

4 by Otakupervert890 »»
14 minutes ago

» have you guys watched texhnolyze?

brainburger - Apr 21

37 by vampirismsxc »»
17 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 3 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 23

114 by vampirismsxc »»
20 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.