Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 30, 2014 1:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Eh, the finale felt kinda underwhelming.

Idk why but I feel sorry for Matal somewhat. And Titus ;.; don't leaveeeeee and he became a Magi. Grats I guess. 7/10. Underwhelming finale. Good to see Ugo again though. I'm glad they saved the kid that Titus has been helping out all this time. There was a brief cameo by Judal. Shame we don't really get to see him much.
Mar 30, 2014 1:26 AM

Nov 2007
"Girl" magi used up her magoi to regain everyone's magoi. That giant was defeated, but dark rufu was given it. The principle's rufu was the main reason they cannot defeat. The lady magician, who is principle's adapted daughter, went along. Kirito magician in his light form accompanied him. Dark back to light rufu... When principle left, Kirito magician left, too, to where Aladdin's head friend. He chose to be a new magi!

That guy with Judal... he's really Hakuryuu!!
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 30, 2014 1:31 AM
Aug 2011
I agree it was a tad underwhelming in comparison to the build up last episode. However I am just happy they did not misrepresent characters or mess with the story like last season. Overall an enjoyable adaptation and I hope we get more in the future once there is enough to make another.
Mar 30, 2014 1:35 AM
Sep 2008
Sinbab no bouken is gonna get an ova of 3 episodes! First episode is gonna come out in May, can't wait for that :D

The ending was as it was in manga so no complaints about that.
Mar 30, 2014 3:07 AM
Mar 2014
This episode made me so emotional!! T//T
Mar 30, 2014 4:15 AM

Sep 2013
I hope sometime n the future when they have enough material, season 3 wll be made *fingers crossed*

Mar 30, 2014 4:19 AM

Dec 2013
The last episode was overwhelming and also amazing. I seriously liked the fight against the medium. Also the combined attack of everyones "excessie magic attack, was sugoii.

I feeled sorry for Mogamett and yama, they both experienced such a pain, and then it ends with his death... It was obvious how much Yama cared for Mogamett even if he did something like that to her, in the end he raised him like his own child.

For the last episode they made it really nice, kinda stupid, that Scheherazade made Titus the Magi than herself, but in the end they both are the same person anyway.

Also it was fine to see Hakuryuu and Judar, even if Hakuryuu made a farewell, at least we saw him a last time.

Magi was a nice Anime and so I'm also going to rate it nice, I guess 8,5/10
and this episode was easily 5/5.
Mar 30, 2014 4:27 AM
Feb 2012
Thank God this mess finally ends. While this time they didn't fuck up the story, A-1 still did a piss-poor job at adapting the source material.

Now to wait for the Sinbad OVA, done by a capable studio. Pay close attention, A-1. That is how you adapt Magi.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Mar 30, 2014 6:55 AM

Oct 2013
What if there is a movie before season 3
Mar 30, 2014 7:30 AM

May 2010
a few parts of season 2 were not as good as they were in the manga and animation quality plays a big role here since it is ..lets say "subpar" at best. i feel like this show is heavily overrated on MAL (ofcourse thats just my opinion..no offense..its just that the manga is alot better). the best i can give this is a 7/10. same as for first season which had similar problems. but atleast it follows the manga..and that worth alot these days.
Mar 30, 2014 9:30 AM
Mar 2014
Does Anyone know where to watch it with Fansubs? My Japanese is not good :P Please sent a message or something^^
Mar 30, 2014 9:42 AM

Sep 2012
Amazing episode! I knew what was about to happen, but I almost cried with Titus' story
I hope to see a third season soon!
O importante não é o que fazemos de nós, mas o que nós fazemos daquilo que fazem de nós
Mar 30, 2014 9:45 AM

May 2013
GuiltyKing said:
Thank God this mess finally ends. While this time they didn't fuck up the story, A-1 still did a piss-poor job at adapting the source material.

Now to wait for the Sinbad OVA, done by a capable studio. Pay close attention, A-1. That is how you adapt Magi.

How do you know that Lay-duce is going to be a capable studio? The only other anime they have animated was a slice of life anime and that apparently had very meh animation. Also, you are comparing a weekly series to multiple ova's that have a long amount of time between each release to work on the animation.

That being said I agree that the animation started to plummet when the war started but before that it was quite good during the Aladdin vs Titus fight and Mogamett's flashback, it is a wonder how Madhouse keeps such good quality animation in over 100 episodes of HxH, but A-1 can't do the same for just 25 episodes of Magi. Well at least this season does not have a filler ending. Still hope there a season 3 though, also long as there is an anime the more attention the manga gets in Japan.

Any anime only watchers should seriously consider reading the manga (from the start), trust me when I say its the better product.
Avarici0usMar 30, 2014 9:54 AM
Mar 30, 2014 9:47 AM

Oct 2011
Titussssss!! Great finale, gonna go reread the season in the manga. Hope they have a season 3 soon, and I can't wait for the sinbad ovas!
Mar 30, 2014 11:42 AM

Oct 2013
I haven't read the manga but I'm satisfied with this season. They won the fight, Titus is alive and everything is as it should be. I really hope we get a season 3 because I want to see what happens to Hakuryuu and Judal.

Now lets wait until May for Sinbad OVA.
Mar 30, 2014 11:51 AM
Feb 2012
Avarici0us said:
GuiltyKing said:

How do you know that Lay-duce is going to be a capable studio? The only other anime they have animated was a slice of life anime and that apparently had very meh animation. Also, you are comparing a weekly series to multiple ova's that have a long amount of time between each release to work on the animation.

That being said I agree that the animation started to plummet when the war started but before that it was quite good during the Aladdin vs Titus fight and Mogamett's flashback, it is a wonder how Madhouse keeps such good quality animation in over 100 episodes of HxH, but A-1 can't do the same for just 25 episodes of Magi. Well at least this season does not have a filler ending. Still hope there a season 3 though, also long as there is an anime the more attention the manga gets in Japan.

Any anime only watchers should seriously consider reading the manga (from the start), trust me when I say its the better product.

It's mostly due to my optimism that I believe Lay-duce to create a better product (that, and the trailers I've seen). Besides, it would take some serious work to actually do worse than A-1.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Mar 30, 2014 12:04 PM

Jan 2008
I am truly disappointed in how this series has gone from an exotic and magical Arabian Nights-esque premise to a generic let's-unite-and-blast-that-villain-with-our-super-powers shounen story. This screams deja-vu and the ending of this season was so predictable. I am fully aware this is actually a shounen but from the point people started to go full-djinn-equip and whatever I had begun to lose faith in this series.

Heck, if that Kouen guy had the power to create a volcano on the spot, where's the need for mere human troops? He could've as well subjugated Balbadd by himself to say the least. But no, we wouldn't want him to turn into some clone of Vegeta or Frieza. All the diplomatic and commercial chitchat from the first season have lost all credibility to me due to these reasons. Politics and super powers do not compute. We're far from e.g. The Twelve Kingdoms, to stay in a fantasy setting, but I guess that's mostly because of the shounen nature of this series. It can't be helped.

Please stop with all the DBZ explosive fights and get back to the roots of what made Magi's world interesting and full of wonders in the first place. I hope any potential third season will shed more light on what are dungeons, magis, who is Ugo, where's his real master and why did he reside inside Aladdin's flute, to name a few.

I might have missed some important points during the story, but are magicians and dungeon conquerors (and their household members) two different "factions"? As in the To Aru series, the former has an innate ability while the latter obtains its powers through a certain ordeal? If that's the case, does that make Yamraiha BOTH a magician and a magic vessel user? What's the point for that? I hope somebody could enlighten me over those points.

Oh, and I haven't read the manga btw.

I also want a spin-off series with Kougyoku-tan. Pretty please.
MythiaMar 30, 2014 12:56 PM
You just can't spell slaughter without laughter...
Mar 30, 2014 1:05 PM
Jul 2013
Mythia said:
I am truly disappointed in how this series has gone from an exotic and magical Arabian Nights-esque premise to a generic let's-unite-and-blast-that-villain-with-our-super-powers shounen story. This screams deja-vu and the ending of this season was so predictable. I am fully aware this is actually a shounen but from the point people started to go full-djinn-equip and whatever I had begun to lose faith in this series.

Heck, if that Kouen guy had the power to create a volcano on the spot, where's the need for mere human troops? He could've as well subjugated Balbadd by himself to say the least. But no, we wouldn't want him to turn into some clone of Vegeta or Frieza. All the diplomatic and commercial chitchat from the first season have lost all credibility to me due to these reasons. Politics and super powers do not compute. We're far from e.g. The Twelve Kingdoms, to stay in a fantasy setting, but I guess that's mostly because of the shounen nature of this series. It can't be helped.

Please stop with all the DBZ explosive fights and get back to the roots of what made Magi's world interesting and full of wonders in the first place. I hope any potential third season will shed more light on what are dungeons, magis, who is Ugo, where's his real master and why did he reside inside Aladdin's flute, to name a few.

I might have missed some important points during the story, but are magicians and dungeon conquerors (and their household members) two different "factions"? As in the To Aru series, the former has an innate ability while the latter obtains its powers through a certain ordeal? If that's the case, does that make Yamraiha BOTH a magician and a magic vessel user? What's the point for that? I hope somebody could enlighten me over those points.

yep this is basically what i thought during season 2... these guys all basically have the power to launch mini nukes... so why do you even need to have troops? =/... i wish the whole series was like the balbadd arc... more diplomatic negotiations and character/setting interactions rather than "i have big magical sword that goes boom boom, everyone dies, i win"
Mar 30, 2014 1:17 PM

Feb 2013
Mythia said:

As I have read the manga well beyond the point of this finale's content, I would say maybe the purpose of this huge super battle is to introduce us to all of the players, as well as a transition into learning more about Alma Torran. The stage is set for much larger interactions. Admittedly, it is a bit catering on the battle shounen level, but personally, I find it exciting since I care a lot about the characters we do know and am very interested to learn more about the ones we've just met. It's not just like pew pew I'm the strongest. Regardless, just like a story is supposed to do, the action cools down and we go back into some lighter story and then into serious world building (the Magi you're referring to, I think). From what I have read so far, the writer of this story has a strong grasp of what the Magi world actually is and is just peeling each layer slowly.

I think Kouen (or Sinbad or any of the djinn users) doesn't just level cities because especially for him, he wants to unite the world under him, and you don't do that "fairly" by being so ruthless and careless. Sinbad could probably become a supreme dictator, but of course he doesn't. They are powerful and capable, but are still playing politics. There are clear distinctions between king candidates and say, the crazies in Al Thamen.

I don't think magicians and dungeon conquerors are two separate factions per se. I'd lump all dungeon conquerors and household members with humans overall. Yam-san is only a magician and she's not in Sinbad's household because she tells Aladdin "there's bad affinity between Djinns and magicians because their magic could interfere with each other." She knows how to make magical tools though, just like the ones they used within Magnostadt.

So, yeah, that's what I think. I have no idea if my speculations are completely accurate at all, but I hope this helps you with some things. Overall, I enjoyed the anime for what it was and loved seeing everyone in action.
fiddle_shnibsMar 30, 2014 1:39 PM
Mar 30, 2014 1:19 PM

Jan 2008
Special mention to those soldiers who got annihilated by the first bunch of black djinns, and then by Magnostadt uber-cannon, basically for nothing. They could've as well stayed home and let the djinn-users do their job. Poor little souls...

And no swords were actually crossed during Leam's offensive.
Mar 30, 2014 1:37 PM

Feb 2013
Also, how can I become as attractive as Sinbad?

http://i.imgur.com/UPwGv4R.png
Mar 30, 2014 1:52 PM

Jan 2008
ataxia_ said:
So, yeah, that's what I think. I have no idea if my speculations are completely accurate at all, but I hope this helps you with some things. Overall, I enjoyed the anime for what it was and loved seeing everyone in action.

Thanks ataxia_ for the answer. I too care for the protagonists, especially Aladdin and his gracious way of talking, but I just felt that everything was a bit overdone. I hope we'll get some more world-building as you said, looking forward to the next season.
Mar 30, 2014 3:09 PM

Oct 2013
I loved the episode, I had many emotional parts, especially when Titus back in its new form.
I loved the series, personally Magi is a series that I really like his characters are interesting and the story is good and acceptable. :D

I hope it is adapted to anime until the end of the manga (when that happens haha)

Mar 30, 2014 3:58 PM
Nov 2013
Mythia said:

Start reading the manga from here on, it's better (even though i do like the anime). Political stuff and REALLY awesome world building is being done. Tons of secrets are being revealed too! Its getting super exciting. I wouldnt wait for another anime, it'll be YEARS.
Mar 30, 2014 5:59 PM

Jun 2013
Great finale, can't wait for more tho that probably wont be for a long time seeing where we are at in the manga
Mar 30, 2014 6:06 PM

Aug 2013
Damn all those extreme magics.

Also I think Titus needs a haircut now, i figured he would be back.
My Candies:
Mar 30, 2014 6:10 PM

Sep 2013
GODFUCKINGDAMMITALLTOHELL HAKURYUU WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WITH JUDAL!!?!?!?!? YOU TURNED HIM DOWN FOR FUCKING YEARS AND NOW THAT YOU HAVE POSITIVE PROOF HES YOUR ENEMY, YOU FUCKING SIDE WITH HIM?!!?! AND HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU HAVE TURNED AGAINST MORGIANA?!?!!?

No no no wait this is a contradiction. Judal works for Al Thamen, who only seek out the Black Rukh and abhor Soloman and his White Rukh so theres no way Al Thamen would side with Zagan, a Djinn of Soloman, right?!
Mar 30, 2014 6:27 PM
Mar 2014
I knew Titus was somehow gonna come back to life and that only Aladdin would be able to stop the medium but damn that attack with the 13 was devastating. And maybe just maybe harkuryu or whatever won't be a useless person anymore! :D hope for new season!!
Mar 30, 2014 6:42 PM

Sep 2012
Really wished the 13 Extreme Magic combination would've been a lot more epic, and we would have seen everyone's extreme magic individually, and then merge into an ultimate blast.
Not to mention we should've seen more Ren Gyokuen.

Season 2 is finally over, and what a great ride it's been.
This episode was so emotional, almost made me cry.
Really interested to see what Judal and Hakuryuu are up to. Will probably read the remaining manga chapters tonight!

9/10 for this series.
Mar 30, 2014 6:44 PM

Jul 2013
Damn, 13 people using extreme magic and it still didn't work.
Clone of Scheherazade is gone now.. :(
Yamraiha and Aladdin talking to Mogamett, and now he's gone for good.
Yay, saw Ugo again :)
Titus is back! And is a magi as well..

Hakuryuu decided to turn his back on them and team up with Judal eh. Didn't expect that.

So.. where in the manga does the anime stop at?
Mar 30, 2014 6:50 PM
Oct 2010
Hakuryu turned huh? Was expected tbh and seems like Judal has an ulterior motive. Great season overall, 9/10 from me.
Mar 30, 2014 6:52 PM

Aug 2013
taiga21 said:
I haven't read the manga but I'm satisfied with this season. They won the fight, Titus is alive and everything is as it should be. I really hope we get a season 3 because I want to see what happens to Hakuryuu and Judal.

Now lets wait until May for Sinbad OVA.

Here's the thing: They usually animate about 100 chapters for each season of Magi. we're on chapter 220 right now... So hopefully those Sinbad OVAs are good cause I'm not sure how long it'll be until we get more Magi
Mar 30, 2014 6:54 PM

May 2012
SandyBoi said:

Hakuryuu decided to turn his back on them and team up with Judal eh. Didn't expect that.

Did a quick skim. Stops at 198, so you can start off from 199.

Yamuraiha's scene felt a bit more powerful than the manga, so I'll give this episode props on that. 7/10 for this season

Mar 30, 2014 6:54 PM

May 2013
I disliked the whole shoot beams at the Medium thing in this as well as the manga but I love Mogamett's character arc (great voice actor for him) and Titus' chracter arc as well. I almost cried again (I did the same when I read it) when Titus was revived even though I knew it was going to happen. 8/10.
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Mar 30, 2014 6:55 PM
Oct 2010
I'm really glad I haven't read the manga, as I found this season a very good one... Otherwise, it seems I would be thinking this was utter crap (talk about being hard to please)
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Mar 30, 2014 7:05 PM

Jul 2013
Olem said:
SandyBoi said:

Did a quick skim. Stops at 198, so you can start off from 199.

Yamuraiha's scene felt a bit more powerful than the manga, so I'll give this episode props on that. 7/10 for this season

Cheers. Time to get reading!
Yamraiha's scene was indeed powerful.. (maybe I'll check that out in the manga as well.)
Mar 30, 2014 7:17 PM

Jul 2012
I loved the ending so much!

But I can see why a lot of people thought it was underwhelming. The next arc isn't as action-packed as it is plot-heavy, but I don't want to spoil anything here. Basically, I can understand why this war ended the way it did.

Overall, I found this season very enjoyable. seeing everyone come together at the end made me smile, except Hakuryuu :( I wonder what he's up to with Judal.

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for a third season. The story is nowhere near over, but in my opinion, has probably just begun!

Like a lot other people have been saying, I highly recommend reading the manga- whether it's from where this season ended or from the beginning! You'll definitely love what's going on the current arc ^^
Mar 30, 2014 7:17 PM

Jan 2013
I knew it! Titus You're Alive!! Great final episode by the way. *sigh But now I have to decide to either read the manga or wait for season 3...... I don't know what to do, what should I do? GAW!! THANKS OBAMA!!
Mar 30, 2014 7:19 PM

Dec 2012
Mythia said:

These two points capture my thoughts best. The first season started off extremely strong with a sense of adventure, lots of potential intricate world/lore building, and endless possibilities. And not to compare the two, but it gave off a similar atmosphere to FMA. I think the hard hitter for me was how they swiped the whole dungeon concept and significance of king candidates off to the sidelines completely. Also what I found a bit sad was how even with the DBZ full djinn equips, the fights still felt underwhelming compared to the more down to earth fight such as Alibaba's debut in Leam or season 1 with Alibaba in Balbadd.

But even despite this, I really enjoyed the direction this season was going. At least until the war. I felt like the war itself was underwhelming and it never felt like the stakes were high. And then the whole Alma Toran conflict felt over simplified given what all of the political intrigue that was occurring before.

As a whole I enjoyed this season and had several great moments, but for my reasons above I felt like it fell short of an easy 9-10/10 range for me. 8/10, still thought the moment with Mogamett was heartwarming and pleasantly surprised by Titus's return. And jeez Marga2kawaii.
ZekkenshinMar 30, 2014 7:22 PM
Mar 30, 2014 7:26 PM

Sep 2012
These last couple of episodes in the series has me siding with the manga purists now. This was so incredibly rushed and could have been sooooooooooooooooooo damn good too, but the speed and the lack of needed build-up for certain things left with them not feeling the impact that they could have.

There were so many times that basically went, "Oh something huge happened? Alrighty then, whatever." When I should have been nerding the fuck out about it.

Like god dammit. If executed probably, this arc could have been quite a few episodes longer and had my feeling exactly that, but it didn't.
KorrvoMar 30, 2014 7:30 PM
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Mar 30, 2014 7:36 PM

May 2013
Good episode. Titus became a new magi. It was definitely a happy ending.
Mar 30, 2014 7:37 PM

Jun 2013
Nice ending, enjoyed it more than the first season. 8/10
Mar 30, 2014 7:39 PM

Oct 2013
I don't read the manga and don't care for its black&white style from what I've seen but I have to agree with some that the last episodes of the anime this season kinda felt rushed. Part of that, I also really found the animation of the bad rukh monsters really, really underwhelming, really. There was nothing epic about it. The only thing epic was all the good guys in their fancy armor (and different hair color lol), and not even their combined finishing move felt epic. There seemed to be a lack of impact here and there. I mean, you really think I was afraid that that enormous assembly of good guys that just kept growing would have any trouble with those bad rukh things? Even if they did regenerate. And the big baddy really should have been brought with more pazaz. Really a shame that turned the final episodes sour for me.

I also felt it was weird that we see the beginning of where Morg and Alibaba went off too but then suddenly nothing anymore and they're back. Maybe it'll be shown in an ova or next season (manga readers if you might reply, no spoilers pls).

Also really wondering wth's gonna happen with Aladdin becoming a magi for the Kou empire?! And before I watch anymore of Magi wether it's the ova or the new season which I'm sure will come I'm gonna have to find a wiki to list all the major players cause I've seriously lost track of who the hell everyone is.

I enjoyed it but somehow felt I liked the first season more. 8 for me, first season was a 9.
Mar 30, 2014 7:46 PM

Jul 2008
Magi's adaptation was pretty fine compared to how butchered most works are.
Mar 30, 2014 7:47 PM

Sep 2012
Mythia said:

This is a story of kings and their people. This is a story of the creation and destruction of countries. It's about leadership and corruption. If the fights is all that matter to you then I really do pity you.

No, they can't just solve all their problems with "mini nukes" because by that logic, the USSR would've defeated the US long ago or vice versa. You're forgetting the concept of mutually assured destruction. You also can't just subjugate a country with only one Djinn warrior. Seriously it only lasts for like an hour at most, so when the Djinn equip comes off, who the hell is gonna occupy the country when you're powerless?
"whats so special about bonzai trees?"
"They are the loli of the tree world."

Inganock of the Brightest Flame
Mar 30, 2014 8:00 PM
Dec 2012
Up next Magi: The Empire of Magic ? My guess on what it will be called
Mar 30, 2014 8:06 PM

Jul 2012
This finale was AMAZING!!!

Just fantastic! The gang defeated the medium, woot! We finally saw Judarl and Hakuryuu again. However, lets not forgot able the most important face that showed up in this episode or should I say head. YES, it was Ugo, and he is still in the library of knowledge. WE NEED A SEASON 3! WE HAVE TO GET A SEASON 3!

Great season!!!
Mar 30, 2014 8:11 PM

Aug 2013
Hmm a decent finale, 8/10.
.... Titus with long hair and nearly topless -.- why can't they just make him a GUY, and stop with the girly looking.
Mar 30, 2014 8:16 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
That was a good season, and I'm less disappointed this time around than with the first season. Loved the 13 extreme magic part, and the part with Mogamett was pretty sad. He finally realized that he was wrong and only acted out of anger, and he sincerely felt that he had done many people wrong by making them fall into depravity. It was a bit heartbreaking to see him regret all the things he's done, though it still doesn't excuse his actions.

Anyways, I will be looking forward to a third season announcement, though obviously not anytime soon due to the little material available currently. And although A-1's adaptation has been a little less than satisfactory for me, I still enjoyed the anime overall.
Mar 30, 2014 8:16 PM

Apr 2013
GuiltyKing said:

^
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Magi: The Kingdom of Magic Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2014

176 by phantom346 »»
Apr 14, 11:44 PM

Poll: » Magi: The Kingdom of Magic Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2014

142 by phantom346 »»
Apr 14, 10:47 PM

Poll: » Magi: The Kingdom of Magic Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2014

88 by phantom346 »»
Apr 14, 8:49 PM

Poll: » Magi: The Kingdom of Magic Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2014

108 by phantom346 »»
Apr 14, 7:13 PM

Poll: » Magi: The Kingdom of Magic Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2014

102 by phantom346 »»
Apr 13, 11:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.