Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 28, 2014 9:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, that's an odd dance.

I knew sensei might of tried to stole the spotlight again. What an appearance from the sky lmao. Oh God. Kousaku and his little speech was touching I guess. He and his philosophies XD. Reminds me of Hachiman somewhat.
Mar 28, 2014 11:34 AM

Apr 2010
So Kousaku couldn't make up his mind on picking Minori or Ringo at the end. Then went the 3rd option, both, and proceeded to get punched by both for it.

His speech also revealed how long he's been watching Ringo as an idol. Although she had to be a kid at the time too, due to being the same age as him.

There were so many references including Becky using the Sailor Moon transformation and Kei coming back looking like Char in Zeta Gundam.
Mar 28, 2014 11:59 AM

Sep 2013
Useless idiot plans to two time. LOL.

This show is definitely better than some sequels, *ahem*Chuu2 Ren*ahem*
delulytricMar 28, 2014 12:02 PM
-

I've always... always been watching you... This whole time... Because you were there... That's why I was able to try hard. So you could have some balance! So you wouldn't treat me like a kid! So you would see me as an actual girl! Even while you were gone... You were right here! You were right here in my heart!
Mar 28, 2014 12:00 PM

Jun 2013
Becky still creeps the hell out of me. Kousaku gave a pretty good speech and in the end he went with both Ringo and Minori.
Mar 28, 2014 12:10 PM

Apr 2013
VanishingKira said:
Proving just like Gin no Saji that agriculture anime suck,the trashy fanservice in this made it even worst 4/10.

Gin no Saji doesn't suck. It's one of the best slice of life series that has recently aired. Have you even watched it?

This episode was pretty bad. Not enough comedy, and the serious parts were just boring.
MillsMar 28, 2014 12:19 PM
Mar 28, 2014 12:23 PM

Jul 2010
Waste of time..
4/10
Mar 28, 2014 12:33 PM

Apr 2013
VanishingKira said:
Mills said:
VanishingKira said:
Proving just like Gin no Saji that agriculture anime suck,the trashy fanservice in this made it even worst 4/10.

Gin no Saji doesn't suck. It's one of the best slice of life series that has recently aired. Have you even watched it?
I watched the first few episodes of S1 and didn't find it interesting and knowing that there was going to be 2 season I decided to drop it early on instead of continuing something I clearly didn't like.

I get that you couldn't find it interesting, but there's really no reason to say that the series sucks.
And I don't understand how you could drop Gin no Saji, but manage to watch 12 episodes of this series.
Mar 28, 2014 12:40 PM

Oct 2011
Will miss everyone from Nourin.
Mar 28, 2014 12:50 PM

Jun 2013
This was a not so good end to a show which started off pretty good. Nourin dissappointed me in the end. I expected it to stay loaded with comedy till the end but the seriousness really let me down. More comedy would have made this anime much better.
Oh, and Becky is just hilarious!
Mar 28, 2014 12:51 PM

Oct 2012
the last episode felt like it lacked some comedy. the seriousness was kinda boring. becky was lol (i guess she was the comic relief for the whole episode) somehow i was hoping that kousaku would choose ringo, but i guess he decides to two-time instead and have those common "never gonna pick a girl" end. lol kei returning from his overseas trip with blond hair and glasses+ sunglasses o.O

overall it was a pretty good series. lots of parody/references and lols. personally i enjoyed the fujoshi related parts alittle more :3
haineko123Mar 28, 2014 10:59 PM
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Mar 28, 2014 12:51 PM
Jan 2013
WTF was that kind of ending?
Mar 28, 2014 1:15 PM

Aug 2013
Baddie007 said:
WTF was that kind of ending?

Way more better than Mahou Sensou I think.

Kousaku think he can be like Rito of to-love ru gets some punch instead. I personally thought he would pick Ringo in the end since she's his first love.

6/10
Mar 28, 2014 1:32 PM

Nov 2013
Well at least one of Kousaku's inspirational speeches went right. He's happy with a polygamy ending but Ringo and Minori have something else to say about it http://i.imgur.com/bISuGNJ.jpg

I loved this show. Every episode was a treat, an excellent combination of slapstick humor, agricultural life, and beautiful art. I'm glad I stuck with this series instead of dropping it or writing it off as trash, since I found it to be one of my favorites of the season.

If they ever make a second season (unlikely as it is), I hope they give Ringo more character development. She's supposed to be the main lead character but the anime has been primarily a slice of life comedy without much time to flesh out the characters.

8/10. Great show nonetheless!
Mar 28, 2014 1:36 PM

Sep 2013
I liked this show but this must have been the worst episode the whole season. I felt like this show was alright but coming halfway though, things probly started to slow down.
Romance had no conclusion and I wasn't really attached to any of the characters that much.. becky is a scary character. I'd stay away from her lol but then again, I loved the randomness in the comedy. Had me dying like the Kei riding the goat lol but..

hmmmmm 7/10 still sounds too generous but I'll give it since it most of it was alright.

tl;dr Wud have been better if he could show that cock-blockin cow of a childhood friend that he picked Ringo but meh, I digress. Good show. Bad end.
Mar 28, 2014 1:36 PM

Jan 2009
thank god this trash is over with

1/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Mar 28, 2014 1:54 PM

May 2013
That Becky transformation was funny. Kei got buff and even had his hair color changed when he got back lol.
Mar 28, 2014 2:28 PM

Apr 2013
Ignoring the ending... this was a good series xD

Mar 28, 2014 2:33 PM

Jan 2014
billybob300c said:
thank god this trash is over with

1/10

I seriously wonder why you watch these kinds of anime when you clearly don't enjoy them.
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Mar 28, 2014 2:45 PM

Aug 2010
Too bad he didn't choose Ringo. But at least he didn't choose the pushy Minoppaio.
Also, a loli route opened up :D

But in the end, he WAS right: They were his wings - they made him fly (or rather: sent him flying)
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Mar 28, 2014 3:01 PM
Sep 2012
I'm kind of disappointed he didn't choose Ringo at the end, but I guess, it's not a bad end at least.

Overall, the show was really entertaining, though I felt it grew weaker episode after episode. Truth is, I liked the 3-4 first episodes more than the rest.

Well, I think it's worth watching it again. It was a lot of fun.
Mar 28, 2014 3:03 PM

Dec 2013
So the range of the grading from this ending stretch from 5.3 to 6.0 and personally I felt the ending was anything special. If the flashbacks were more powerful maybe I would of had more feelings for the ending speech but then of course he says he wants a love-triangle and gets his ass beaten by the two girls. So I'll keep it above falling into the 5 zone at 5.6, 6/10.

What really hurts this anime has been completely shitting on progression like when Ringo and Minori did their Yuri tease for one episode and now were just suppose to forget all of that with the ending 3 episodes. Then you had moments like episode 2 and 3 where nothing that happened in episode one mattered and it was all filler at the beginning.

This anime could of been much worse than it was but it at least kept me around with some decent episode with agricultural plots, I don't know if I'd watch a 2nd season. I'd do it if it looked like a small season.
Mar 28, 2014 3:22 PM
Feb 2009
lame 5/10 wtf kind of ending was tht like omg bull sht pick 1 at the last few I couldn't careless either who who he picked but just pick one ffs!!
Mar 28, 2014 3:53 PM

May 2011
Apparently this show turned out to be pretty enjoyable with its parodies. Ending is ok I guess. From what I heard there is some material left in the LN. I wouldn't mind another season 7/10. Ringo for the win!
Mar 28, 2014 3:56 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Becky getting hit by the generation gap was quite funny!
That "Fortyish Dimension" again..

How Ringo and Minori got jealous and claimed to be Kousaku's master and pregnant wife. XD

"First Impression" game was fun. Kousaku endured a lot this round..

Becky's chanting and running wild was hilarious. XD
Too bad she went down too soon. That poster guy still hanging around..

Good to see Kousaku takes charge of the chaotic situation.
Though, he could'nt pull off choosing both Minori and Ringo. XD

Kei and Yoshida comes back. A little airtime for each character to conclude the series..

Average series. Will miss seeing Becky's craziness though..

Mar 28, 2014 4:05 PM

Jul 2009
All those gundam references. Well it was a fun ride, hoping for a S2.
Becky doing the Moonlight Butterfly and showing everyone scenes of the "black history", Key cosplaying as Quatro Bajeena
Mar 28, 2014 4:09 PM

Nov 2007
Festival. Homeroom teacher is here as well. lol @ the game.

The sister is back because she realized that the life is all shit, and had to face her own prob. Marriage and lol @ the teacher.

His confession. The rescue from hate of countryside was an idol, who said she likes here. In short, he loves both...

Both of those who went oversea are back and lol @ the megane guy who dyed his hair.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 28, 2014 4:24 PM
Mar 2014
It shouldn't even be a conversation, Ringo all the way. Minori was just in the way and couldn't understand. And my goodness she and her family were desperate. Kinda hated them, except the twins, too cute.
Mar 28, 2014 4:30 PM

Nov 2012
Lols, you both are my wings! Laughed so much way to go Kousaku haha. I really liked this show, its focus on agriculture was pretty cool and some really hilarious stuff happened. Also, I liked Kousaku. Ringo was a bit boring, no idea how she could be an idol or an idol could be like that, wanted more of that explained. Good OP and Becky, my word.
7+1/10 (+1 for OP)

Mar 28, 2014 5:29 PM
May 2011
Well at least they threw in some references during the serious moments through Shaft like camera angles.
http://i.imgur.com/vXjqnSz.jpg
blissfulyoshiMar 28, 2014 5:33 PM
Mar 28, 2014 6:35 PM

May 2011
Uhhhhh.... the story is all over the place. We get character development from Ringo that is never addressed again, and osananajimi/hometown drama pops out of absolutely nowhere. Granted, this might be cleared up in the original work. From the window that this anime season covered, however, it wasn't very good.

Story aside, the characters were entertaining enough.

I greatly appreciated Ringo and osananajimi double uppercutting main character-kun. We need more of that in these love triangle stories when the main character-kun is indecisive and incompetent.

5 is the average of 10, so 4/10, slightly below average.
Mar 28, 2014 6:44 PM
Sep 2012
Anybody get the Macross Frontier reference? :p
Mar 28, 2014 6:57 PM

Jul 2013
haha Becky

Kousaku's inspiration speech, but what he said after that completely ruined it lolol.
Kei got all buff lol and dyed his hair. xD
Hm, anyway, 6/10
Mar 28, 2014 7:02 PM

Aug 2012
Decent anime overall. Had its ups and downs, it funnies and not so funnies. Said some real things at times though too, so I did enjoy it. 7/10.
Mar 28, 2014 7:03 PM

May 2009
Guys. It's faithful adaptation of ongoing light novel http://i.imgur.com/O7u9Aow.jpg
Mar 28, 2014 7:09 PM

Aug 2008
Really bad ending for quite good show. Last two episodes were so badly executed, nevermind totally senseless plot, with this one being total disappointment. I dislike it and for me, it would be better if they ended it after episode 10.

For whole show there were no signs of Hata even have love interest in Minori, but suddenly he awaken for only one reason - plot demanded it. For whole episode i didn't laugh even once, even Kei didn't save it in the end(that scene alone was good). After watching it, I was simply to sad... so much great potential flushed in toilet.
Mar 28, 2014 7:32 PM
Jul 2018
The ending was alright. Lol at that Becky's transformation.

Kousaku made a good speech very well.
Mar 28, 2014 7:40 PM

Aug 2013
The series made me laugh but a lot of the jokes that didn't made me cringe.
6/10.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Mar 28, 2014 8:01 PM

Nov 2009
A weird ending!!!

If I'm being honest, this has been an odd wrap up and so many things were out of place in my opinion. All the Becky scenes in this episode just scared me completely and it was all just so random. On the bright side, I liked how Kousaku gave his speech about his life in Aioi and his reason for liking Idol Ringo as that was the only good part. The ending scene with Kei and Yoshida coming back from overseas must have been a very short one but how did their appearances change and then revert back to normal in just a few shots!? Kousaku decides not to choose either Ringo or Minori for the time being!?

Overall this has been an alright series as the only thing I enjoyed were the agricultural related scenes and the last parts about Kousaku's and Minori's hometown but everything else including the comical jokes were pretty average or dull at times. The characters are rather interesting with an exception of a few who haven't made much of an impact. This was definitely different to the setting I had imagined initially but was somewhat alright to follow. Some of the animation was overused for some comical scenes but were great for other scenes.

Final Scores:

Art/Animation: 7.5/10
Story/Plot: 7/10
Characters: 8/10
Music: 7/10
Overall Score: 7/10

Kei's random change shifts: http://i.imgur.com/acgAX19.jpg

Mar 28, 2014 8:10 PM

Jun 2013
I enjoyed this anime. There was lots of fun to be had here!
Props to Kousaku for trying to get a threesome ending (this particular attempt has failed though, but all is not lost yet!).

My final score is a solid 7.5/10.
Mar 28, 2014 8:18 PM

Jan 2011
Haha that word game was epic.
Kousaku tried to save himself by going down the "Why not both?" route. Though I was hoping he'd choose Ringo.

Kei coming down the plane gave off some intense badass aura + that blonde hair!

Overall, the show gave me some good laughs and I obviously learned to appreciate farming more. Would definitely love to see a S2.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Mar 28, 2014 9:31 PM

Apr 2010
Becky gone Berserk

Had it's moments, but overall was rather meh.
Mar 28, 2014 10:11 PM

Sep 2010
NooOOOOO he has to get with Ringo ;___;
Mar 28, 2014 10:39 PM

Jan 2013
Super lame final episode. Even Becky couldn't save the anime.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Mar 28, 2014 10:43 PM

Jun 2013
Lol go home, Nourin, you're drunk.

But seriously, what the hell is this showing doing? Shows like this don't lend themselves well to emotional "drama." Especially when you pull a marriage stunt like that.

All criticism aside, this show had its hilarious moments, usually when Becky-sensei was involved. That woman is a fucking card.
-Trippwire-Mar 28, 2014 10:49 PM
Mar 28, 2014 11:05 PM

Jun 2012
It's hard to give this a fair rating with the less stellar ending still filling the mind. That being said, show seemed worthwhile.
Mar 28, 2014 11:33 PM
Jul 2018
Well... So that happened...

8/10
Mar 29, 2014 12:25 AM
Jan 2014
Oh god, I disliked the ending so much. I get to see another "I can't choose between you two!" type of ending, never thought I would see that again. I was hoping for a Kousaku x Ringo ending, my hopes were shattered at that wedding. Although, the show itself I enjoyed, other than this last episode. I enjoyed the series.
LastRuleMar 29, 2014 10:47 AM
Mar 29, 2014 12:51 AM

Jul 2013
OMG BECKY ROFL... That SAILOR MOON henshin... LOL LOL LOL..

shit my stomach hurts watching that...

Well overall this series a lot better than I thought it would be.. it has some nice jokes (even if it's inconsistent) and it's surprisingly educative, be it in agriculture or in business.

I was veering between 6 and 7 but I think I'll give this 7/10 thanks to the last episode. Gotta say that it was the most fitting double-punch in anime ever lol..
Mar 29, 2014 1:16 AM

Oct 2013
As someone who didn't watch Baka to Test I never expecting to like Nourin so much,yet I did. I had a ton of laughs,found all of the characters funny in their own way and then there's Becky who stole the show every single time she was on screen.

The ending was also hilarious with Kousaku's "I'll choose both!" moment followed by the reactions of Ringo & Minorin :D

7/10

I'LL MISS YOU BECKY!
Mar 29, 2014 2:56 AM

Sep 2008
hmmm he actually went for both...damm stupid anime MCs XD
oh well going to miss it somewhat, 8/10 for me, it was enjoyable =D

still waiting for a ringo ending in a doujin at least
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nourin Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2014

67 by Lolicon »»
Feb 8, 7:05 PM

Poll: » Nourin Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2014

74 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Aug 27, 2023 11:04 PM

Poll: » Nourin Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2014

67 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Aug 23, 2023 8:04 PM

Poll: » Nourin Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2014

134 by saipulipoel »»
Aug 17, 2023 7:12 AM

Poll: » Nourin Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 17, 2014

173 by saipulipoel »»
Aug 17, 2023 7:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.