Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 20, 2014 4:56 PM

Feb 2014
Misunderstandings to the max.. Linda is still indecisive and doesn't know what she wants.. She's like Bella from Twilight
Feb 20, 2014 5:12 PM

Aug 2013
Kouko trying to seduce someone... no, just no LOL. Seriously though, when her "Aiforu Taawa" fell on her forehead, I fucking died of laughter. Best love scene ever xDD

So Chinami probably still has feelings for Mitsuo. Taking out her anger on Banri when she really should be angry at Linda, but she can't exactly express her jealousy that way I suppose.
Feb 20, 2014 5:13 PM

Feb 2011
Chinami went from cute as a button to cunt in a short 20 seconds at the end there.

Feb 20, 2014 5:30 PM

Jan 2013
Finally someone is calling Banri out! Oka and Yana are the only non bullshit characters. The rest of them just lie to each other and have this "forced" and ackward relationships.

Banri and KoKo are just not meant to be. There is always something getting in the way.

Banri and Linda are like magnets and just can't avoid eachother. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS EXCEPT BANRI!!!?!?! Thats why Koko is super aggressive, she feelsl ike she needs to seal the deal. I think the ring was really meant for Linda.
VoooFeb 20, 2014 5:48 PM
Feb 20, 2014 5:41 PM

Nov 2008
Aggressive Koko, only to blunder and ruin the moment~
I'm glad to see Linda have positive response toward Yana, maybe then Oka will really realize her feelings.
Feb 20, 2014 6:04 PM
Jan 2012
And so it begins!! Looks like the drama will impact everybody in the Banri-friend-group rather than just Banri x Kouko x Linda. dat butt hurt Chinami lol.
Feb 20, 2014 6:04 PM

Jul 2013
uran10 said:
I've dubbed the hiding your feelings in anime "the Linda move" and it seems that Chinami has caught "the Linda move". Banri needs to hurry and tell his friends everything or all hell is going to break loose. Chinami also needs to come forward with her feelings for yana.

I personally see linda alone even though I was a hardcore banrixlinda ship, I feel like that ship is deep deep DEEP under water now. I've warmed up to Koko now but Linda is now annoying me as well.

Looking forward to everything coming out ad everything blowing up!

The Linda move? That type of behavior has been cliche in anime for ages.
Feb 20, 2014 6:05 PM

May 2009
ran614 said:
Good episode thus far. I just hope the series don't pull a White Album 2 on us. I want it to end good. Cheating is not my kind of drama.

However, I was reading comments on a Youtube video and I got spoiled.

God freaking dammnit,

Stop reading bullshit on yt and watch anime properly. They were never going out because he fell from bridge before he was going confess.
Why are you even believing this spoiler when it contradicts with anime?
Feb 20, 2014 6:07 PM

Jul 2013
Oh man, please if Koko and Banri dont finally "become one" (lol who says this?) by the end of the series I'll like kill myself.

Hmmm. I still like Linda but she kinda annoyed me this episode. Glad to see Linda and Banri acting like best friends again tho :3

Indecisive, jealous Chinami is best Chinami.
"Komugi, are you there?"

Feb 20, 2014 6:21 PM

Jul 2012
The ending with Oka-chan getting mad at Bandi was my favorite part of this episode.

Great episode!!!
Feb 20, 2014 6:28 PM

Nov 2012
Baku219 said:
Chinami needs to calm down. Is it because she's confused because she likes Yana or something? Someone can't have a friend who's a girl when they have a girlfriend? It's cool that Linda is starting to think of Banri as her best friend again instead of just her junior though. It was kinda suspicious that she said that he can't tell Yana everything. Is there something else Linda is hiding? Koko was cute this episode and dat love scene. She is really starting to grow on me. Lol at the preview "I'll have some of that spice!"

Yeah, I didn't really understand her angry reaction here either. Its not like Banri and Linda were making out or anything. The only thing they really did was talk and pull each others faces lol. Maybe Chinami is just misinterpreting Barni and Lindas relationship or something. Maybe it seems to her like they get along a little too well and in Chinami's mind that counts as being unfaithful for Banri to Koko?

Agree with the other posters here. That information about Banri and Linda is going to get out somehow to the other group members, and at least some drama will ensue. Thing is that Koko already knows about their past together, so I can't imagine it'll be enough drama to mess with their relationship..unless ghost banri somehow comes back.

Also, I think like a few people mentioned before that what Linda said, something along the lines of "you cant tell them everything" is something pretty important from the past that is going to get revealed somehow and make things interesting here. Maybe there was something more between Linda and Banri that Banri doesn't remember?

Through all of those flashbacks Linda, was it revealed that Linda had feelings for Banri? Can't remember for some reason.
midnightbladeFeb 20, 2014 6:40 PM
Feb 20, 2014 6:47 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Woah there Chinami, jumping to conclusions, though I guess it's not hard to understand why she did since she doesn't know about Banri and Linda's past. Still, that was way too harsh. She could've handled the talk better instead of just pushing all her thought onto Banri like that and end at "you're the worst" (or something).

Anyways, Yana, I'm rooting for you! Linda doesn't seem to be repulsed by Yana at least, she's just skeptical about why he would like her. There's still a chance!
Feb 20, 2014 7:10 PM

Aug 2012
Madara31 said:
SailorKagome said:
Madara31 said:
That's not really true. Koko did the same thing. She deeply loved Mitsuo for years, then when he finally flat out rejected her, she moved on. It took time, but she moved on. It's not as if Mitsuo moved on straight away, but he shouldn't feel compelled to keep clinging on to her, especially when her rejection was as harsh and direct as it was.

I was expecting that Mitsuo would try and confess again to Chinami, this time in a more serious enviroment. When he first confessed to her, it happened during a party and he had had a few drinks already, so it's very possible that Chinami didn't think he was really serious, and rejected him. To me, at least, it seemed like she took everything as a joke, including the way she rejected him. Either way, tons of drama will ensue soon enough.
If Chinami didn't think he was serious, I think she probably should have let him know that, rather than reacting in the manner in which she did, which was quite cruel to say the least.

She just wanted a proper confession. Her "cruel" reaction was the best she could think of in that situation. She probably knew he was serious but couldn't imagine why he would do it at a party in front of everyone. When she said "that wasn't a confession" she was most likely implying she would accept it if he'd done it a bit more intimately. She figured if she took it as a joke(as she should have) he would realize his timing was terrible try a little harder.

It's Mitsuo's fault for acting like a baby and not thinking of her perspective. That's why everyone's calling his feelings for her fickle. Especially with the way he's obviously pursuing Linda. Chinami's probably upset he didn't pursue her beyond his childish 'confession'.
Feb 20, 2014 7:12 PM

Jul 2013
Lol Banri is so dumb, hiding his relationship with Linda from Yana for NO REASON (He even convinced himself of this in his head). Then being a dingbat around Koko.

Koko really has no idea how to be in a relationship lol.

That conversation that Linda/Banri had in the alley seemed so freaking forced. Like they wanted to hardcore showcase how "cool" they are with each other now. Could have accomplished it a better way then that exaggerated display.

I don't get why anime characters always (and I do mean always) throw around the word love so casually. Like its something that happens rather fast and they usually say it either before they start dating someone or soon after they start.

And Chinami shows her immature side, I guess its about time since that apparently is the theme of the show. Now we just need 2D to stir up some unnecessary drama and then the whole cast of immaturity is complete!

People annoyed by Linda this episode I really don't get. She was actually given some depth and insight into her particular brand of immaturity and she really didn't do anything outlandish.
AerensianicFeb 20, 2014 7:31 PM
Feb 20, 2014 7:34 PM

Oct 2010
AlexTheRiot said:
Madara31 said:
SailorKagome said:
Madara31 said:
That's not really true. Koko did the same thing. She deeply loved Mitsuo for years, then when he finally flat out rejected her, she moved on. It took time, but she moved on. It's not as if Mitsuo moved on straight away, but he shouldn't feel compelled to keep clinging on to her, especially when her rejection was as harsh and direct as it was.

I was expecting that Mitsuo would try and confess again to Chinami, this time in a more serious enviroment. When he first confessed to her, it happened during a party and he had had a few drinks already, so it's very possible that Chinami didn't think he was really serious, and rejected him. To me, at least, it seemed like she took everything as a joke, including the way she rejected him. Either way, tons of drama will ensue soon enough.
If Chinami didn't think he was serious, I think she probably should have let him know that, rather than reacting in the manner in which she did, which was quite cruel to say the least.

She just wanted a proper confession. Her "cruel" reaction was the best she could think of in that situation. She probably knew he was serious but couldn't imagine why he would do it at a party in front of everyone. When she said "that wasn't a confession" she was most likely implying she would accept it if he'd done it a bit more intimately. She figured if she took it as a joke(as she should have) he would realize his timing was terrible try a little harder.

It's Mitsuo's fault for acting like a baby and not thinking of her perspective. That's why everyone's calling his feelings for her fickle. Especially with the way he's obviously pursuing Linda. Chinami's probably upset he didn't pursue her beyond his childish 'confession'.
They're both at fault. Yes it probably wasn't the right time or place for a confession, but saying "are you an idiot?" as a reply isn't any better. If that was really the best she could think of then that's just poor on her part, especially if she knew that he was serious.

He may have acted childish in the following weeks but he has literally no experience with being in a relationship due to Koko screwing things up for him throughout his childhood, so he's still a novice at these things, and if Chinami's reply had even been "sorry", maybe he would have tried a little harder. But she called him an idiot, and that gave the apparently false impression that he had no chance, so why shouldn't he move on? He definitely shouldn't take all the blame for this.

Again, Koko did the same thing. She loved Mitsuo for years, and when he finally flat out rejected her, she moved on to Banri. In fact with Koko it was probably worse because she seemed genuinely in love with Mitsuo, whereas Mitsuo's feelings for Chinami were most likely just a crush because he had only known her a few weeks. But most relationships start out with just a crush.
Feb 20, 2014 7:34 PM

Aug 2013
That eiffel tower figure is priceless I don't even think someone would want to buy it hahaha!
So Oka-chan know how to get mad :p
Feb 20, 2014 7:36 PM

Jul 2009
xsilicon9 said:
Aichiro said:
Lol @ Koko what a way to ruin a romantic moment. Also that ending! Things are getting starting to get serious! But I think Yana is in the wrong, he confessed to Chinami, got rejected, and then just moved on to the next girl. That means he just confessed to her for the hell of it.

So you're suppose to listen to sad music and cry all day after someone moves on after confessing. She should have said something. Now she is biting off Banri's head because of her issues.

My point exactly. Chinami's annoying. The WAY she rejected Yana was just horrible too. Good that he it got over her. Yeah it was a bit fast but whatever its not like he's IN LOVE with either of them. It's a crush that will develop into something further AFTER the relationship is given a chance. Just like how Koko was able to overcome her crush on Yana and go with Banri.

The episode made me annoyed at Linda, Chinami and Banri if he doesn't clear things up with Yana immediately. I mean he was given the perfect opportunity to confess. Linda's anger was unjust but w/e that got cleared up, but Chinami is being annoying. She has no right to get so angry at Banri like that. Especially when he didn't do anything wrong. Since when can you not be close to a girl and just be her friend? Ridiculous.
Feb 20, 2014 7:40 PM

Feb 2014
Vooo said:
Finally someone is calling Banri out! Oka and Yana are the only non bullshit characters. The rest of them just lie to each other and have this "forced" and ackward relationships.

Banri and KoKo are just not meant to be. There is always something getting in the way.

Banri and Linda are like magnets and just can't avoid eachother. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS EXCEPT BANRI!!!?!?! Thats why Koko is super aggressive, she feelsl ike she needs to seal the deal. I think the ring was really meant for Linda.

" Banri and Koko are just not meant to be" lol who are you trying to kid with this? This whole post is just a giant Linda wankfest with no proof.. Koko's been aggressive long before Banri came up in the picture

There still seems to be a lot of Linda fans still around that don't pay attention to her stupidity/immaturity/indecisiveness but apparently she's the best character in the show

Yea ok.. She was just as big an idiot as Banri and Chinami was this episode
Titanz25Feb 20, 2014 7:46 PM
Feb 20, 2014 7:40 PM

Apr 2013
Fucking amazing episode. That awkward attempt at sex though...lol

5/5
Feb 20, 2014 8:00 PM

Jul 2009
...what the hell LOL
everybody is making banri their punching bag.
oh well, he has koko. i think, the best girl.
Feb 20, 2014 8:10 PM

Aug 2013
Things got really hot in this episode
first with Kouko and Banri in Room
and Chinami and at the end arguing with Banri
I think she feels something by Mitsuo, Linda also seems to have feelings for Mitsuo
but it seems that many characters are hiding a lot of things
Now is a good time to take a twist in the storyline ..
_________

As coisas realmente ficaram quentes neste episodio
primeiro com Kouko e Banri no quarto
e no fim Chinami brigando com Banri
acho que ela sente algo por Mitsuo, Linda também parece sentir algo por Mitsuo
mas parece que muitos personagens estão escondendo muita coisas
agora é uma boa hora de dar uma reviravolta no enredo ..
Feb 20, 2014 8:13 PM

Oct 2012
Inugirlz said:

My point exactly. Chinami's annoying. The WAY she rejected Yana was just horrible too. Good that he it got over her. Yeah it was a bit fast but whatever its not like he's IN LOVE with either of them. It's a crush that will develop into something further AFTER the relationship is given a chance. Just like how Koko was able to overcome her crush on Yana and go with Banri.

The episode made me annoyed at Linda, Chinami and Banri if he doesn't clear things up with Yana immediately. I mean he was given the perfect opportunity to confess. Linda's anger was unjust but w/e that got cleared up, but Chinami is being annoying. She has no right to get so angry at Banri like that. Especially when he didn't do anything wrong. Since when can you not be close to a girl and just be her friend? Ridiculous.

Yeah I agree with you about Chinami. I know she's flustered and confused and all but the way she reacted was immature. Granted most of the characters screwed up at something lately but Chinami's little outburst got on my nerves.

I also never saw Linda PMSing like that... though that got resolved. Anyone thinks a little bit of Nana is rubbing off on her?
kondeeFeb 20, 2014 8:18 PM
Feb 20, 2014 8:15 PM

Jul 2013
^ that whole thing was done purely to show how "cool" they are together.
Feb 20, 2014 8:28 PM

Dec 2012
Despite I prefer way more Linda's cute appearance over Koko,I still can't stand her personality.

I was really disappointed at that love scene,I hoped they wouldn't just stop like that.
Feb 20, 2014 8:37 PM

Dec 2012
ran614 said:
Good episode thus far. I just hope the series don't pull a White Album 2 on us. I want it to end good. Cheating is not my kind of drama.

However, I was reading comments on a Youtube video and I got spoiled.

God freaking dammnit,

Wow,I wasn't expecting that. So I guess it will be more Linda vs Koko from now?
Oh,it's clearly obvious Banri will end up with Koko,why there must be so much drama around them.. They should just focus on the other characters than them.
Feb 20, 2014 8:38 PM

Jun 2013
Is it just me or does every episode go by really fast?
Feb 20, 2014 8:43 PM

Dec 2012
Mich666 said:
Man, this episode felt so short.. And Linda is such hot-tempered girl, it so hard to be around her. Now I really hope she won't get Yana or anyone else, living with her would be suffering.

This.
Feb 20, 2014 8:47 PM

Jul 2013
iAlice said:
Mich666 said:
Man, this episode felt so short.. And Linda is such hot-tempered girl, it so hard to be around her. Now I really hope she won't get Yana or anyone else, living with her would be suffering.

This.

That statement is absolute rubbish.
Feb 20, 2014 8:48 PM
Jul 2018
Chinami's haircut was kind of nice.

Too bad, Koko's love scene move on Banri was failed.
Feb 20, 2014 8:49 PM

Sep 2013
wow that was a really good ep .__. idk why but wow
i'm still a fan of banri x linda but koko has my support now too

chinami yelling at banri was kinda irritating though
even if she's completely right given what she knows ugh

i don't even mind if banri ends up with koko now haha :P
Feb 20, 2014 8:51 PM

Sep 2013
omg best episode in a long time!!! I laughed so much through out. Banri and Koko are soooooo cute!! their scene warmed my heart.

Linda *actually* talked about her feelings for once -_- so hopefully that's a positive development for the next few episodes...
It's still always annoying though, unfortunately

Chinami is lookin weird these days lol
Feb 20, 2014 8:55 PM

Dec 2012
Lol at everyone hugging Banri before Koko got her chance.
The Effiel Tower falling onto Kaga's head was hilarious.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Feb 20, 2014 9:27 PM

Jan 2013
That attempted sex scene was the best.
Great episode, nice mix of comedy and drama.
Banri needs to tell his friends about his past in the next couple episodes
Feb 20, 2014 9:32 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Oka and Linda are barely meeting each other. I was sure Oka and Linda knew each other by now and have seen each other a few times, but Oka introducing herself threw me off. Looks like Oka will be playing the bad girl now based on what she said to Banri at the end.

A bit more character towards Linda, and by the looks of it she'll be spending more time with him.

Feb 20, 2014 9:37 PM

Dec 2011
I laughed so much at the attempted sex scene lol dat Effiel Tower.
It was weird see Linda-senpai that pissed, well, is good see other aspects of her rather than her usual boring self, and then Oka-chan got pissed as well.
Seems like things will become interesting in the next episode
Feb 20, 2014 9:41 PM

Apr 2013
From the next episode onwards, I expect some dramatic unfolding of events.
Feb 20, 2014 9:45 PM

Jan 2009
3:37 chinami looking good w/ a beanie

5:27 yana admitting his interest to linda right next to chinami

6:59 yaoi vibe between yana & banri

11:15 KOKO BARFING IN BARI'S MOUTH

15:18 linda rape face

16:48 epic background music with linda

--------------------------
1. Banri = indecisive. Koko = crazy rich bitch. Hard for me to like these characters. I'm only here for linda & chinami

2. 2nd half of this ep with linda x banri was better than the last few episodes. Less koko time = better.

3. Chinami at the end was scary. more drama & School days ending please!

7/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Feb 20, 2014 10:00 PM

Mar 2013
Vooo said:

dem linda fans
Feb 20, 2014 10:09 PM

Dec 2010
The attempted sex scene was one of the most hilarious things I've seen in this show! Also, Oka-chan looks even cuter with the shorter hair, and the hat. I hope they can get everything worked out in the end! Another love triangle incoming, and once again its based around Linda! (Can you blame them though? Linda is pretty great!)
Feb 20, 2014 10:23 PM

Nov 2011
Good episode that's for sure. Gotta give it to Chinami about getting mad at Banri he needs to be more honest to his friends and think more about Koko feeleings.
Feb 20, 2014 10:39 PM

Apr 2013
Anybody notice that they did the animation wrong at like 06:30-06:35? The wrong voice said "gomen".

Come on Japan, you're better than this.
What are you looking here for
Feb 20, 2014 10:52 PM

Sep 2013
Chinami was weird and annoying this ep.
This series has me so confused. I really love Linda, but Koko keeps getting better. I'm at loss at who is best girl D:
Feb 20, 2014 10:56 PM

Jan 2009
Jocko said:
I'm at loss at who is best girl D:
the best girl is the one u like.
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Feb 20, 2014 11:00 PM
Dec 2013
Initially, all of the MC, is still immature people while trying/pretending to be mature in love relationship. Banri let go his "childish/silly" past via his the accident, and act secretive in his college. Koko pretend as super cute princess while immediately turn to her naturally possessive act. Yana playing a cool guy or hero while actually a miserable one. Chinami is covering her inferiority with her silly worshiping beauty.

edit: I forgot Linda's all good nature senpai act while I think she just scare to be in relationship. (I bet that has something relate with her BIG anii and his wife(?) relationship)

While 2D-kun is just immediately moving on from 2D to a lot of 3D world, I cant relate him with any "real" love relationship. But he's the funniest MC, yey!!!
specialisterFeb 20, 2014 11:11 PM
Feb 20, 2014 11:01 PM

Dec 2013
Good episode. I love the interaction between all the characters thus far, but I also get the feeling that somethings have been left unsaid.

First, Banri is moving on, FINALLY, and accepting the fact that his past is done and done with. He's facing his future in Koko, but still believes that he's not good enough for her, her family or that ramen crazy dad of hers.

Second, Koko is pretty much straight as an arrow in love with Banri. I loved the attempted sex scene, the "push him down/run to turn off the light/come back and take off dress part" was pure win! If I had a girlfriend who was so passionate and yet so unskilled in setting the tone, I'd laugh my ass off before anything would happen!

Third, Yana is really honest and up-front with his feelings. His honesty with Banri is really a good thing, but I get the feeling that his affections for Linda are a bit... misplaced somehow.

Fourth, Chinami really does like Yana, its so painfully obvious in the way she carries herself. The outburst at the end of the episode may have seemed like she wanted Banri to stay away from Linda, but I get the feeling that she's not really thinking about Koko's well being at that moment. She was thinking of Yana and how it would hurt him to hide things from him. That said, she probably dislikes Linda since she thinks Linda has feelings for Banri, plus the fact that Linda is her direct rival for Yana's affections, her lashing out is more out of frustration than anything logical (since cheering for Yana and Linda would be detrimental to her own feelings).

Fifth, Linda is hiding something. She may be saying that she's interested in Yana and all that, but that last bit about not having enough history with him, plus the tease that the ring Banri's mother gave him was meant for her, surely indicates that she really is still in love with Banri. This is probably something that she figured out by herself after his accident, but I think this will be a major plot point in the coming few episodes. Also, I think she was pissed when Yana came to the club because she feels betrayed by Banri (her current crush) that he would try to introduce/force another guy into her consciousness, thus the angry tantrum and the kick.

Lastly, I'm still on the SS KokoBanri. Hope it doesn't end up that she runs away from him or something.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Feb 20, 2014 11:08 PM

Jun 2012
Chinami's so jelly. She likes Mitsuo now and he's already moved on xP so typical.
Feb 20, 2014 11:09 PM

Dec 2012
Not directly related to this particular episode, but I realised my favourite part of the show is Koko's outfits. They are fab, and actually realistic.

Episode was so so. Let more romantic drama ensue.
Anime List

↳ click profile for recommendations

✨☆✨

Feb 20, 2014 11:11 PM

Aug 2012
Good episode

I've started to like Koko over the last 5 or so episodes. She's gotten a lot of development

Anyway I like the fact that Banri not sharing his past is starting to cause the drama.
Feb 20, 2014 11:18 PM

Jun 2013
I don't believe it. Golden Time managed to make Kouko, stripped down to a sexy teddy and straddling a man completely unappealing. I'm not even at half chub. I can't fap to this shit!
Feb 21, 2014 12:26 AM
Nov 2013
If I was Mitsuo, I would leave Linda and go after one of those girls fawning over him! The guys a pimp. Pretty good episode and a great development in the Drama.

5/5
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

890 by daviddark27 »»
Apr 18, 5:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2013

244 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.