Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Accel World (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 23, 2012 6:00 PM

Feb 2012
Nice action going on with Kuroyuki fighting Yellow Radio, looked pretty sweet but didn't like how Haru brought Kuroyuki back.

Scarlet Rain was pure madness destroying those weaklings.

CD randomly showing up and stabbing YR was totally surprising but I hate this season for all those cliffhangers, stop it, seriously.

Selsica said:
They ARE both level 9 but Radio spent all his level up bonuses into illusion skills.

You don't know that.
Jun 23, 2012 8:11 PM

Jan 2010
Zhou said:
Nice action going on with Kuroyuki fighting Yellow Radio, looked pretty sweet but didn't like how Haru brought Kuroyuki back.

Scarlet Rain was pure madness destroying those weaklings.

CD randomly showing up and stabbing YR was totally surprising but I hate this season for all those cliffhangers, stop it, seriously.

Selsica said:
They ARE both level 9 but Radio spent all his level up bonuses into illusion skills.

You don't know that.

Maybe not all of them but a large chunk of his bonuses went into illusion. In a story every character needs something that differentiates them from another, and the kings are perfectly segregated. Each color represents a different specialization. Seeing as how Radio didn't use any illusion's against Black Lotus she should have destroyed him.
Jun 23, 2012 10:24 PM

Jul 2011
Oh Taku, you're a worthless peon and you'll always be a worthless peon. Fantastic action and the animation in this ep was well worth the wait and then some. The battles were incredible and the fight between two level 9ers was on a whole other level literally. Must say, while i understand the remorse & self loathing that Black Snow feels for what she did, in my books, she only went up in my perception of her.

That video just illustrated that the previous Red King was a moron. I mean if you're gullible enough to allow someone to embrace you in a deadly Guillotine hold then you deserve to die. I'll admit its a little morbid but what she did was kinda funny.
Jun 23, 2012 10:26 PM

Mar 2008
Definitely the best episode visually and dramatically by far. Well directed too and well as great voice acting to bring out everything they could out of the characters
Jun 23, 2012 10:30 PM
Jun 2008
ImagineThat said:

That video just illustrated that the previous Red King was a moron. I mean if you're gullible enough to allow someone to embrace you in a deadly Guillotine hold then you deserve to die. I'll admit its a little morbid but what she did was kinda funny.
It was a surprise attack. There is a chance that the red king might kill off black lotus.
Jun 23, 2012 10:41 PM

Oct 2008

"You are about to get owned" face.

Awesome episode.
Jun 23, 2012 11:26 PM

Nov 2007
is Taku done? Just when he was getting useful. I really don't like if he's out already. he added more as a fighter than just background friend character.

I like this Yellow Radio guy, he's got style. Still gotta wonder why him and that crew started something against 2 level 9's if they couldn't handle it? I guess they expected Red loli to be a lone. Still taking out that many seemed stupid.

There isn't even points on the line when they fight there right?

I guess fat boy wasn't that annoying this time? They should have been teaming against Chrome Disaster form the beginning either way.
Jun 24, 2012 3:36 AM

May 2011
Selsica said:

If someone breaks the non-aggression treaty then the legion of which the victim is affiliated with gets to choose who they get to exile from the Accelerated World? For people who strive for democracy and founded the treaty this was a terrible decision. It's pretty much giving the victim's legion a chance to KO anyone they want regardless of whether or not the person chosen is innocent or not. Of course the legion master may punish the offender instead of the other method, but it is shown in the series that this isn't always possible. Shouldn't the affected legion and the offending legion then team up in order to punish the offender so a random innocent doesn't have his acceleration powers stripped from him?

It is ridiculous. But maybe the rules are set up like that so that no underling one would DARE break the treaty. If an underling broke the non-aggression pact, their own king and legion would have to kill them to appease the other legion. If the offending underling doesn't get killed off, the offended legion could target any legion member for retribution and the other non-affiliated legions would have to sit by and watch. It's actually a smart way to keep all the legions in line.

Yellow Radio is just simply "playing the game." Yellow Radio gave Cherry Rook the cursed armor knowing that Rook's special abilities would make it hard for Scarlet Rain to get close enough to kill him. So, after Rook broke the treaty and Scarlet failed to kill him to settle the debt, Yellow Radio could then choose Scarlet as his sacrifice. His whole scheme was to circumvent the treaty's rules so he could legally claim the right of retribution on Scarlet Rain and gang up on her with his minions.

The other Kings would just have to sit back and let it happen or risk breaking the treaty themselves and start a full scale war. It's something that addicted burst linking kings wouldn't dare do since they're afraid of losing their accel powers.

It's Yellow Radio's way of trying to get closer to lvl 10 without becoming a "traitor" like Black Lotus did.

I think your coming at non-aggression pact like it's some unjust government law. Your thinking about it all wrong. The treaty isn't designed to be fair and just or about individual rights. It's main purpose is to keep the peace and order between the King's and their legions. I'd equate it to more of a truce between rival gangs or a bunch of banana republic states.

Selsica said:

Also, Yellow Radio said he PREPARED a counter specifically for Black Lotus. Why? Unless Yellow Radio has been spying on them in real life he should have had no prior knowledge pertaining to the Red and Black King's alliance.

Yellow Radio probably had it close by him after he knew Black Lotus had resurfaced. Hell, if I knew some badass purple and black vixen was gunning for my head, I'd keep some extra ammo ready just in case.

I don't think that Yellow Radio was expecting Black Lotus to team up with Scarlet Rain. But when he saw them together, I think he got greedy and figured he could take them both out at once since they both had broken the treaty and are fair game under the treaty rules. He just forgot about someone, the reason why Scarlet Rain and Black Lotus were in the neutral field in the first place.

Selsica said:

Building on that last point, Yellow Radio isn't exactly the best strategist. Sure he had various legion members supporting him, but what was he supposed to do if the memories had no effect on Kuroyukihime? The central idea of his plan was "Knock dat black woman out with memories lol" what if she just... didn't become incapacitated?

Yes, it was a gamble. I also think if the psychological tactic didn't work Yellow Radio would have backed off and fled the scene using his legion as cover. But since it did work for a short time, he was willing to go after Scarlet Rain with his group and hopefully finish Black Lotus off after.

Like i said before, Yellow Radio's biggest miscalculation was not realizing or remembering that Scarlet Rain and and Black Lotus were originally hunting Cherry Rook and that all the commotion would draw him to the scene.

He also miscalculated the power of the Instant Japanese "gan batte" dialogue therapy. It works every time.

kaimax said:

Selsica said:

This part just kind of made me angry. Okay, level 9's. They're top shit. Best in the world. No one can match them. Leaders of the entire accelerated world. Years of combat experience. And what happens? The Red King is rendered useless by some random jamming technique. Are you kidding me? One random level who knows what burst linker can just cripple a king like it's childs play?

-The Fortress is just part of her"equipment" not her skills or powers, like Red Rider's Horse seen in the flashback or Ash Roller's Bike.

The Jamming of course didn't affect Scarlet Rain, but if affected her equipment the fortress.

What he said.

Also, different characters have different abilities that can trump other characters abilities. You've already seen this in a lot of the fights so far. I'm sure Scarlet Rain could easily take out Satellite radar guy by herself. But she's the "Boss" target in a MMO raid. She's got over a dozen guys trying to can open her fortress and she can't risk getting out without getting swarmed. She's also a ranged type fighter even if she's super powered LVL 9, she'd be beaten down by a swarm of mid-level melee fighters.

Selsica said:

Finally, how exactly did Yellow Radio fight hand to hand with Black Lotus? They ARE both level 9 but Radio spent all his level up bonuses into illusion skills. Am I expected to believe a king that focuses on illusions and skills can match Black Lotus (Who is obviously a hand to hand combat type, seeing as how she's kind of made out of swords) in hand to hand combat? Radio should have gotten his shit slapped.

But uh, other than those minor gripes I'm lovin' this show so much.

Yellow Radio had already used some of his skills already on the group. He probably was just surviving by parrying Black Lotus's attacks until he could (re)charge his special skills. I'm Sure if Cherry Rook didn't show up right then, Black Lotus would have sliced Yellow Radio in half.
CirrisJun 24, 2012 3:57 AM
Jun 24, 2012 4:18 AM

Feb 2009
Cirris said:
Selsica said:

Finally, how exactly did Yellow Radio fight hand to hand with Black Lotus? They ARE both level 9 but Radio spent all his level up bonuses into illusion skills. Am I expected to believe a king that focuses on illusions and skills can match Black Lotus (Who is obviously a hand to hand combat type, seeing as how she's kind of made out of swords) in hand to hand combat? Radio should have gotten his shit slapped.

Yellow Radio had already used some of his skills already on the group. He probably was just surviving by parrying Black Lotus's attacks until he could (re)charge his special skills. I'm Sure if Cherry Rook didn't show up right then, Black Lotus would have sliced Yellow Radio in half.
Yellow Radio wouldn't have been a King if his fighting skills weren't great. Mind you, Yellow Radio would have at least fought in the Unlimited Neutral Field and against tons of players too to reach level 9. He's bound to have a significant amount of fighting prowess. Just that he is obviously inferior to Black Lotus there since yellow focuses more on indirect attacks.
Jun 24, 2012 5:57 AM

Apr 2009
Holy shit. Damn, this episode was nothing short of awesome. The intense action was simply breathtaking! It took Black Lotus long enough to recover from her Heroic BSOD, but when she did, she owned. Scarlet Rain let loose with unbelievable firepower, befitting that of a level 9 avatar. Yellow Radio squaring off with Black Lotus was an awesome fight as well, until the Yellow King got "mauled by the mad dog he was feeding". A spin on getting a taste of his own medicine.

Points to Cyan Pile for buying the team some valuable time, and at least he brought down someone else along with him before going out. I hope this isn't the last we see of him, that he just "respawns" elsewhere or something. Points docked from Silver Crow for failing to remember to save himself by using the ground. Fortunately, none of the ambushers were opportunistic enough to attack Black Lotus while she was down.
Jun 24, 2012 11:43 AM

Jan 2010
Cirris said:

It is ridiculous. But maybe the rules are set up like that so that no underling one would DARE break the treaty. If an underling broke the non-aggression pact, their own king and legion would have to kill them to appease the other legion. If the offending underling doesn't get killed off, the offended legion could target any legion member for retribution and the other non-affiliated legions would have to sit by and watch. It's actually a smart way to keep all the legions in line.

Yellow Radio is just simply "playing the game." Yellow Radio gave Cherry Rook the cursed armor knowing that Rook's special abilities would make it hard for Scarlet Rain to get close enough to kill him. So, after Rook broke the treaty and Scarlet failed to kill him to settle the debt, Yellow Radio could then choose Scarlet as his sacrifice. His whole scheme was to circumvent the treaty's rules so he could legally claim the right of retribution on Scarlet Rain and gang up on her with his minions.

The other Kings would just have to sit back and let it happen or risk breaking the treaty themselves and start a full scale war. It's something that addicted burst linking kings wouldn't dare do since they're afraid of losing their accel powers.

It's Yellow Radio's way of trying to get closer to lvl 10 without becoming a "traitor" like Black Lotus did.

I think your coming at non-aggression pact like it's some unjust government law. Your thinking about it all wrong. The treaty isn't designed to be fair and just or about individual rights. It's main purpose is to keep the peace and order between the King's and their legions. I'd equate it to more of a truce between rival gangs or a bunch of banana republic states.

You say no one would dare break the treaty because of this but it would be much more effective to just take out the "Choose whoever we want to banish" rule altogether. If they did that then the person who committed the crime would be held responsible with no strings attached. A feeling of personal doom greatly outweighs the banishment of some other random from your legion. Look at it this way. I could break the treaty when I am for sure going to be hunted down by my own legion and the opposing one. Or I could break the treaty when some other chump could be punished for my crimes if I avoided capture long enough. In those situations I would be WAY more inclined to break the treaty if someone else could be punished for my actions.

And when Yellow Radio uses the conditions of the treaty as leverage to reach level 10 he's pretty much going against what the entire treaty stands for anyways, essentially making the treaty useless. The whole point of it was to establish a society where no one reaches level 10. If the treaty is so easily exploitable then what's the point of it in the first place?
Jun 24, 2012 2:53 PM

Oct 2007
wakka9ca said:
I hope people here have not sunk too far into the traps of viewing everything from a tinted POV from the get-go. Once you start doing that, you will start labelling anything that does not look like artsy like Mononoke, that does not look like a classic such LOGH, that does not look psychological complex like Monster or that does not look like a good Noitamina shoujo/josei comedy like Nodame as "generic shounen/moe shit". Are these series really that great? Maybe. But they are far from being flawless. I can in fact bash my favourite series of all time I want. I will always be able to find something really stupid because this is all fiction and I read too much tv tropes. However, that does not prevent me from giving them 10's because you have to give a benefit of doubt.
The first thing to know how much I love a show is to know how many flaws in that said show and how much I love the good things about the show. There is no such a thing as a perfect show. There are always flaws in a show for as long as the creators and viewers are human.

wakka9ca said:
Sometimes, the hardcore fans can be annoying but the haters are often just as annoying. This is cartoons lol. Of course there will be "juvenile" series. It's all a matter of perspective. The question is realizing that this type of series is not really for you so you don't have to waste your time/money. Unless you have anime completion OCD of course. You really have to realize what this series is aiming and what it is for. I actually like Queen's Blade. I don't watch it for the plot though. I watch it for the facepalmness and the ROTFL moments of "oh man I have nothing to say about this scene"
I actually don't think QB is such a bad show but by no mean I am saying QB is a great show. I think the show did great at what it was doing and it only did what it does well and nothing more. It is a very enjoyable show but as you said, one has to realize what the show they are watching is aiming for and what it is for.

Back to the topic,

Ok, now 2 kings down and who is going to gain experience from Yellow king since he was KillStealing(LOL) by CD? If CD got it then do we get exp back if we kill him?

One more question, how many lvl9 kings do you have to kill in order to reach lvl10?

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Jun 24, 2012 3:01 PM

Feb 2010
dam yuniko is so dam hot, her avatar robot thing is cute too.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 24, 2012 3:49 PM

Jul 2011
ohh just when they were about to release their final attacks........

is taku gone for good? dam that is waay too harsh, but im glad he died in an epic way

cant wait for next weeks episode, i wonder if they are gonna show the new op and ending
Jun 24, 2012 4:13 PM

Mar 2012
Great action scenes. I was hoping for Black Lotus to fight so i could see her ability. Seems like the black legions are close combat or something.
Jun 24, 2012 5:06 PM

Jun 2008
kamikaze_1996 said:
is taku gone for good? dam that is waay too harsh, but im glad he died in an epic way

No, everyone who dies in the neutral field, just dies for a while. There's a timer on his "tombstone", if it goes to 0 than he'll revive.

The only way to die in Accel world is getting your points to zero.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Jun 24, 2012 6:15 PM

Sep 2008
Oh wow, that action was intense. So much animation.

Episode delivered the awesomeness I was expecting.

Next episode looks to be really good too.
Jun 24, 2012 6:50 PM

Feb 2009
Siva said:

Ok, now 2 kings down and who is going to gain experience from Yellow king since he was KillStealing(LOL) by CD? If CD got it then do we get exp back if we kill him?

One more question, how many lvl9 kings do you have to kill in order to reach lvl10?
Well, Cherry Rook, the possessed player by CD, is level 6 or 7 so he will get around 30 or 40 points from Yellow Radio if he was to kill him. Same level battles get you 10 points, and every difference in level nets you another 10 points. In episode 2, Haru got 20 points when he defeated Ash Roller since Ash is already level 2 then.

And you need to kill 5 level 9s to become level 10. Black Lotus needs 4 more, 3 if she had killed YR here but she was rudely interrupted by our big friend lol.
Jun 24, 2012 6:53 PM

Jun 2008
belatkuro said:
Siva said:

Well, Cherry Rook, the possessed player by CD, is level 6 or 7 so he will get around 30 or 40 points from Yellow Radio if he was to kill him. Same level battles get you 10 points, and every difference in level nets you another 10 points. In episode 2, Haru got 20 points when he defeated Ash Roller since Ash is already level 2 then.

And you need to kill 5 level 9s to become level 10. Black Lotus needs 4 more, 3 if she had killed YR here but she was rudely interrupted by our big friend lol.

And because YR was killed by Chrome Disaster, He doesn't get the auto sudden death from being killed by a level 9.

Jun 24, 2012 11:02 PM
Sep 2010
Selsica said:
Alright I damn well LOVE Accel World and this was quite the beautiful action packed episode but a few things are tugging at my mind.

If someone breaks the non-aggression treaty then the legion of which the victim is affiliated with gets to choose who they get to exile from the Accelerated World? For people who strive for democracy and founded the treaty this was a terrible decision. It's pretty much giving the victim's legion a chance to KO anyone they want regardless of whether or not the person chosen is innocent or not. Of course the legion master may punish the offender instead of the other method, but it is shown in the series that this isn't always possible. Shouldn't the affected legion and the offending legion then team up in order to punish the offender so a random innocent doesn't have his acceleration powers stripped from him?

Also, Yellow Radio said he PREPARED a counter specifically for Black Lotus. Why? Unless Yellow Radio has been spying on them in real life he should have had no prior knowledge pertaining to the Red and Black King's alliance.

Building on that last point, Yellow Radio isn't exactly the best strategist. Sure he had various legion members supporting him, but what was he supposed to do if the memories had no effect on Kuroyukihime? The central idea of his plan was "Knock dat black woman out with memories lol" what if she just... didn't become incapacitated?

This part just kind of made me angry. Okay, level 9's. They're top shit. Best in the world. No one can match them. Leaders of the entire accelerated world. Years of combat experience. And what happens? The Red King is rendered useless by some random jamming technique. Are you kidding me? One random level who knows what burst linker can just cripple a king like it's childs play?

Lol the “democracy” is hilarious. But all these people are 15 and under so I wouldn’t expect em to be too bright. Lol @ Yellow Radio’s strategy. I like how he doesn’t attack personally either when Lotus is incapacitated. Meh.

The jamming was also lulzy. I don’t know much about missiles, but even if you jam their systems they should still fire straight (without guidance). It made no sense that the missiles fired, but then fell to the ground when the guy was jamming. I don’t think jamming works on electronics like that either. Whatever.

I can see the Yellow King fighting hand to hand with Lotus for some time. Even if you’re an illusion master, you can’t kill them with illusions so you have to have some physical attacks. And do you really want it to be a 10 second battle?
Jun 24, 2012 11:24 PM

Aug 2010
It's really like Guilty Crown 2.0. Facepalm, facepalm, oh nice music!, facepalm, facepalm, okay that joke was funny, facepalm. I hope the Yellow King is dead for good, I love it when a character sharing the same VA as Kaworu dies. 2,5/5.
Jun 25, 2012 8:30 AM

Feb 2009
Oh noes! Taku sacrificed his iireplaceable virtual life for us to fight in a game! So sad :(
Stand back this game is srs bsns!

All this drama is seriously bad. I wish they would cut that emotional bullcrap from the whole show and only leave the fighting scenes.
MC shouted so long during that electrical attack, I thought I was watching some bad porn movie.
Jun 25, 2012 8:34 AM
May 2012
Yellow Radio is dead killed by the unknown monster!! That's just unexpected!

Great, another cliffhanger!
JafriZinJun 25, 2012 8:55 AM
Jun 25, 2012 1:17 PM

Jan 2008
JeffreyZin said:
Yellow Radio is dead killed by the unknown monster!! That's just unexpected!

Great, another cliffhanger!

Uhm, how is it unknown? They;ve been talking about him for 3 episodes. They came to kill him. They knew he was there.
Jun 25, 2012 2:45 PM
Feb 2011
eh I actually liked the Yellow King...
I hope maybe since yellow specialize in cheats/illusions maybe he'll still stay alive, though I don't think that there's any hope for that :S
dfsafsafJun 25, 2012 2:50 PM
Jun 25, 2012 10:26 PM
May 2012
DmonHiro said:
Uhm, how is it unknown? They;ve been talking about him for 3 episodes. They came to kill him. They knew he was there.

I'm sorry, I'm just watching it for the 1st time since 1st episode & I couldn't care less about it.

Anyway:-

Figma is going so fast with their announcements…
JafriZinJun 25, 2012 10:31 PM
Jun 25, 2012 11:29 PM
Jul 2018
Get the feeling that treaty is going to be tossed out the window pretty soon. Will the others actually believe it was that armor that killed Yellow King? I wonder. I really wish the Level 9 fight would of been longer, but I definitely see that coming at the end.

Next episode should be interesting. Looks like they will be fighting the armor.
Jun 26, 2012 3:52 AM

Nov 2009
A brilliant episode full of action. Red King was hilarious going crazy like that. Yellow King's abilities weren't really cool but I guess they were fitting for his character. Black Lotus was simply cool. It's great to see her going at full power! Haru was pathetic as usual. And Kuroyukihime making him scream that much made it even worse. The end was a nice surprise. I hope Haru pulls off something cool this time.
And slowly, you come to realize... It's all as it should be...
Jun 26, 2012 10:18 AM

Jun 2008
Yellow Radio is not going to die, because he was "defeated" by Chrome Disaster. Cherry Rook is not a level 9 burst linker.

Jun 26, 2012 12:02 PM

Feb 2010
A VERY strong episode.... each character had a moment to shine...

Yellow Radio is kinda a douche, but I enjoyed his dialogue and mannerisms.

Looking forward to next week >:)
Jun 26, 2012 8:14 PM

Aug 2011
WHAAAT! This damn show and it's cliffhangers man. Black Lotus' battle was awesome, I was too engrossed in it, then BAM, the Chrome Disaster appears and renders the last 20 minutes pointless. When the ED music began, my jaw dropped. Come on now, don't end there.

Probably the most enjoyable episode yet.
Jun 27, 2012 8:56 AM
Jun 2012
yellow douchebag deserves that
Jun 29, 2012 10:33 PM

May 2012
If you guys think Yellow Radio is a douchebag, wait till you watch the next episode/arc.
Jul 3, 2012 7:02 PM

Jul 2009
There was a guy with a drill dick. And it drilled into Yuniko.
That is all.
Jul 6, 2012 10:37 PM

Oct 2011
that was an epic fight!...but did taku loose his ability to burst link!?
Jul 6, 2012 11:28 PM

May 2012
Avato-chan said:
that was an epic fight!...but did taku loose his ability to burst link!?

Nope. See episode 12.
Jul 14, 2012 7:54 PM

May 2012
DAT CHROME DISASTER, MAN.
Jul 22, 2012 10:04 AM

Jul 2012
Yumekichi11 said:

I wonder who is the White King here.

There is no White King. This avatar has ivory color. To say more
Jul 24, 2012 12:33 PM
Nov 2010
Haha, the Chrome Disaster will steal the kill? :D
Aug 28, 2012 4:47 AM

Jan 2012
Haruyuki is a fucking idiot!

"Of couse, Earth!"
Sep 6, 2012 7:48 PM

Feb 2011
lol when i first saw yellow radio i guess the one voicing the character must be Akira Ishida and it seems that i was right
Sep 23, 2012 10:05 PM

Sep 2011
Holy shit that was some Dragon ball Z shiet right there when the 2 level 9s were duking it out! Best episode yet, that was just way too epic!
funkotakuSep 23, 2012 10:13 PM
Sep 24, 2012 2:57 PM
Jun 2012
wow the action and fighting was intense. 5/5 for this episode :D
Oct 10, 2012 8:53 AM

Jan 2010
great fight, and I liked the end...*___*
Nov 23, 2012 10:57 PM

Jan 2012
100% shounen predictable garbage with shit melodramas

what a waste of episode... not to mention my time

shit's looking more like Garbage Crown as I feared
Nov 29, 2012 2:51 PM
Nov 2010
Zomg this anime's got my adrenaline going. @.@
Feb 4, 2013 8:04 AM

Sep 2012
Wow! This episode! It was insane. What a battle. What I really wanted to see though was Yellow's special move. Cant wait to watch the next episode.
Feb 9, 2013 5:22 PM

Jun 2012
Epic fight! And the ending was so amazing.
5/5.

Feb 20, 2013 8:38 AM

May 2012
Lol dat ending was funny like start the most epic special!!!... NOPE just a sword in pierced in your belly!

Good episode though great action and well we finally got to see how black lotus actually killed and betrayed the previous red king!

Lets see what's next!
Apr 9, 2013 9:07 PM

Feb 2012
Holy hell, that was one amazing episode! Super fast paced and good action.

Loved it! <3
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Accel World Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Aug 10, 2012

133 by uwuMocha »»
Aug 31, 2:25 PM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 21, 2012

427 by Kazuto3692 »»
Aug 28, 4:45 AM

» The episodes 16 to half of 24, gave me an anguish & pissed off reaction

Kiryotsu - Feb 3

3 by Eckl3 »»
Feb 4, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 14, 2012

185 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 11, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2012

223 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 10, 5:05 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.