Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 17, 2012 8:59 AM

Mar 2009
Hmmm, Azuki's nice role just felt down. What's with making this scene?

It wans't Mashiro's fault in the first place. And she didin't even apologise after hearing all the story.
Some facts:
1. You're surfing myanimelist.net
2. You're reading comments
3. You're reading my signature
5. You didin't notice that there are no 4 punct
6. You just checked that
7. You're now smiling

Jan 17, 2012 9:38 PM

Nov 2007
oh god Takagi with the womenz.

seriously though Aoki > Miyoshi by 1000. Monkey Miyoshi was annoying with her misunderstanding. if she had just talked to him. I still wish he'd gotten with Aoki or Iwase even.

oh and fat Nakai was as scummy as expected. lol @ him getting slapped. I look forward to him getting fatter.

I hated this in the manga though because of the Miyoshi marriage, and Miura and Tanto suck.
Jan 18, 2012 12:50 AM

Aug 2010
been waiting for that slap.
fuck everything and rumble
Jan 18, 2012 4:33 AM

Jul 2011
huh, as I said, there was nothing to worry about Takagi+Miyoshi relationship...

Unlike them, Mashiro+Azuki are so uninteresting and out of common sense. It's a big mistake building the main story on them imho...
Jan 18, 2012 4:56 AM

Apr 2008
I can't believe Nakai said that, I mean I'm sure he was dejected and all but would you honestly want to blackmail somebody into a relationship like that? What a prick! I mean I knew he was obsessive because of his previous antics but I didn't think he'd sink this low.

Azuki - I was pissed off at during the last episode for being so nosy, and for asking Saiko to rat on his best friend right in front of him, and when saiko said he'd done nothing wrong she should have stopped there - after all of this was resolved she had the gall to tell him she'd forgiven him ... Excuse me what ... forgiven him for what exactly you whore - he didn't do anything fucking wrong in fact she should have apologised for overreacting and not listening to saiko.

The think about takagi and miyoshi is that they're intellectually on different levels, Miyoshi is quite a dimwit while Takagi knows his stuff, but then Takagi was attracted to the carefree and kind part of Miyoshi - (I understand because I've been in a similar relationship..this was until I realised that the kindness bit was something I'd dreamt up and the carefree thing was more of a curse than a blessing).
Jan 18, 2012 4:37 PM

Feb 2009
Nakai is such a bitch. Like... come on. He doesn't even deserve to be liked by Aoki after what he said and that stupid attitude he had towards her.
Jan 19, 2012 2:01 PM

Oct 2010
Nakai was a fucking jerk. did anyone notice how he kept shoving his straw into the ice cubes in his drink? Im feeling sorry of Aoki but im glad that Takagi was able to sort this mess out.

I have to say.. I think this season is better than the first one.

5/5
Jan 20, 2012 6:04 PM

Jun 2008
I can suddenly see why Nakai is hated..... konoyaro.

Love Aoki a lot more now. Great episode.
Jan 21, 2012 2:48 PM

Jul 2010
I see my hate for Nakai is justified.
Jan 21, 2012 5:59 PM
Nov 2008
i wonder why every time i finish watching an episode of bakuman i have a big smile in my face =D
even thou i've already read the manga.
I think this is one of the most entertaining shows i've ever seen and i've seen a lot.

@topic
strange that i dont remember in the manga the Tanto arc o.o, sure i remember the name but why it got over i dont remember.
Jan 23, 2012 9:45 AM

Oct 2010
Nakai totally deserved that slap. Aoki, good job!

And, seriously, Miyoshi's a lucky girl. For Takagi to choose her over any other girl. =__= So jealous.
[insert awesome signature here]
Jan 24, 2012 12:45 AM

Aug 2010
After watching that scene at the park with Aoki..made me want to see Takagi and Aoki together (just a tiny bit) :P also his reaction when she confessed was like "Shit, I screwed up" hahaha

That marriage proposal was so rushed LMAO way to set things straight (and not getting dumped)

Nakai was such an asshole...who the hell does he think he is?? I hope the assistant girl dumps his ass :l
Feb 5, 2012 10:01 AM
Jan 2012
haha double wedding ^^
Mar 1, 2012 12:21 AM

May 2008
AOKI IS SUCH A NICE PERSON T_T. TAKAGI SHOULD JUST MARRY THE TWO OF THEM. :(. This episode makes me feel like i shouldnt have read the manga and spoil myself .

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Mar 12, 2012 9:56 PM

Feb 2010
Nakai was a total ass - glad he got slapped.

Kinda over this relationship focus... back to manga!! haha
Apr 7, 2012 7:47 AM

Jun 2009
THIS EPISODE IS SOOO FREAKING CUTE!!!!!!!!

MY GOD I ENJOYED IT!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 12, 2012 2:55 PM

Sep 2011
The misunderstanding is finally cleared up! Reminded me of Kimi ni Todoke. :)
Sep 18, 2012 7:09 PM

Nov 2011
Aw man, Aoki is still awesome! I seem to always root for the person I know will lose for some reason D=.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Oct 16, 2012 9:56 AM

Jan 2011
This was a great episode, Aoki has really changed.
Next episode's preview: Hell yeah! The faggot is getting his ass kicked!
I'm looking forward to more manga parts since one the romance/drama parts is over.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Oct 27, 2012 1:32 PM

Jul 2010
I loved this chapter in the manga and noww the episode as well. I always think Shuujin never really liked Miyoshi still do. He never really shows an interest because of his dedication to his work. Also the marriage proposal was on whim :/ idk...

Aoki is my favorite female character XD her character development is great.

Nakai is only going to get worse here on out....
Nov 25, 2012 11:04 PM

Nov 2011
Finally, everything is cleared up even though there was ANOTHER misunderstanding this episode with that hug. LOL, the drama.

Oh well, time to kick ass and serialize a manga. Also, that marriage proposal was funny.
Feb 28, 2013 11:20 AM
Aug 2007
Jesus Christ, Nakai went down in my considerations... way down.. didn't think he was that kind of guy. What a ****. I feel bad for Aoki...
Mar 25, 2013 3:29 PM

Jul 2010
I think it's bullshit Miyoshi got so upset about this all, if only she would've let Takagi explain everything from the start instead of running out of the study screaming she "didn't want to hear any excuses" all of this could've been prevented.

I don't like Azuki at all like this too, saying you can't trust your "boyfriend", (or whatever Mashiro is to her) just because he won't spill the secrets or confenditial information about his best friend to you doesn't mean he's not trustworthy. If anything one should comment on how good it was he didn't tell her what exactly was going on since it's Takagi's responsibility and not his. I understand Azuki is Miyoshi's best friend too but seriously, she takes things way too serious and it's not even her own problem so she has no right to butt in >.>
May 27, 2013 9:28 PM

Jan 2013
The romance aspect of this anime is some unrealistic bullshit.
Sep 10, 2013 5:09 PM

Oct 2011
Hm, many misunderstandings because everyone of them was too stubborn.
And now Miyoshi and Takagi are going to get married even before Mashiro and Azuki. :/

Aoki-san is really cute and if it wasn't for their friendship squad of Mashiro, Takagi, Azuki and Miyoshi, I'd prefer Aoki x Takagi even more. But it's ok as it is since Aoki seems to not really like him yet.

Nakai was a big asshole this episode and as it is now, he really doesn't deserve Aoki like Fukuda said last episode.

I still don't want to see that gag manga crap from Ashirogi Muto and I hope they are going to do another work since even Niizuma says they have their strengths somewhere else and it's still 35 episodes until the end.
Oct 7, 2013 4:40 PM
Jul 2013
Ah~ :) I found the last two episodes quite funny..I can understand, that some people have something against the (love comedy/harem stuff) ..but I enjoyed it^^

I guess the ending is reasonable, but I like Aoki-san and I could also see her with Takagi..but I understand, that this can't happen.

Nakai really deserved this, I hope he doesn't somehow get Aoki later in the series..,nevertheless I had to laugh at the scene with the glass :D
Dec 11, 2013 8:27 AM

May 2012
Pretty lovely development, it's good they managed to solve the misunderstanding and that both of them also are going to get married when they'll be serialized! Either way things sure are getting better and while Yuriko has fallen out of the picture she does seem to be a character that will get more screentime along the way but the scene in that cafe was a bid harsh, that dude sure changed personality ...
Dec 21, 2013 6:01 AM

May 2013
Wtf happened to nakai he is such a douche im happy aoki slapped him.
also takagi is such an idiot making such jokes about miyoshi
Jan 5, 2014 3:42 PM
Feb 2009
very nice episode indeed
Jan 21, 2014 5:33 PM

Mar 2012
Glad Aoki slapped the crap out of Nakai, what a fucking asshole getting all high and mighty with the help of his desperate delusions. Happy to see that even though Aoki can't have Takagi she can still talk to him and became friends with Miyoshi and Azuki :) She was acting pretty cute this episode, definitely can notice a change from how she used to be. Also the part when Takagi and Aoki were chasing after Miyoshi was pretty funny xD
Feb 2, 2014 6:39 PM

Aug 2013
Wow, I think that my respect for Nakai have fallen under 0. As I thought from my last post, no, I thought that he would be an ass with Aoki but being as motherfucker as that is beyond imaginable. What a manipulative fat dumbass.

It great that they got the first place with their one-shot. I guess they'll go far from now.

It was good how they solved the stupid mess that letter did. Now Aoki have friends :3
She's so awkward xD

It look like next episode, Aoki will associate with that dumbass from their teenage years. But it also look like he'll get his ass beaten up. That make me happy :3
I hope he doesn't associate for long with her...
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 27, 2014 4:21 AM

Jul 2013
The fat creep got what he deserved.
Jul 19, 2014 8:19 PM

Dec 2013
This episode was booty shunnnn >.> Miyoshi shoulda got kicked to the curb, Takagi should have gotten with Aoki. Mashiro should have left his gf w/e her name is, then gotten w the assistant who liked him, natsume I think her name is. yeah, pretty gay.. -______-
Aug 2, 2014 9:45 AM

Jan 2013
What happened to the Nakai that spent days outside of Aoki's house drawing?
Why is he such an asshole now?

Well, in exchange, Aoki has become much nicer.

That moment when Takagi meets Aoki in the park and I'm like: Get away from her fast! She'll see you!
(which is exactly what happened)
Oct 7, 2014 3:40 PM

Jan 2013
Nakai you asshole.

Aoki was rather cherful and cute on this episode.
Everybody at the restaurant and Mashiro working, poor guy.
Jan 8, 2015 10:09 PM
Jun 2013
Nakai totally deserved that slap. I didn't think he was that kind of person.
He's let his recent success get to his head. I feel really bad for Aoki.
Which is super weird because I really hated her in the first season. She's so
sensitive now with the blushing and innocent talk.

great ending to everything. I'm glad everything was peacefully resolved with everybody becoming friends with Aoki. And Takagi getting married to Miyoshi...I LOVE IT! I like them as a couple a lot more than Azuki and Mashiro...ijs. I love miyoshi though, she's definitely one of my favorite characters from this series. She's so cute and bubbly. I love all the drama and crazy coincidences (kept me on the edge of my seat) but I'm ready for things to settle down a bit too.
Mar 8, 2015 3:41 PM

Nov 2013
Wow this feels like a gag manga itself.
Poor Aoki... but all is how it should be now! Really don't see a better couple than Shuujin and Miyoshi.
"I wonder if I'll be able to differentiate between Miyoshi and the monkeys"
Aug 11, 2015 2:38 PM

Apr 2014
yep this is it
this is the episode that makes me stop marathoning bakuman
Aug 12, 2015 12:43 PM
Oct 2014
This misunderstanding was completely unnecessary in the first place... I mean seriously Mashiro you won't tell them anything until they apologize (said this early on) that is stupid, too stupid... I still don't understand what he wanted them to apologize for... Maybe not trusting them? Lmao why would they? Why the hell did they find the need to keep something so unimportant secret in the first place? It is like they are 12 or something, especially Mashiro... For someone considered a genius in his field he can be so illogical and unnecessarily stubborn. This is my second time watching this series and I didn't have these complaint the first time but man all I can say is Eiji is best character ;p
Aug 12, 2015 12:48 PM
Oct 2014
Merciless said:
This episode reminded me how much I hate the relationships in it. I think the series would be so much better if the were all single and M&T (and the series itself) just focused on anime.

I agree, all I can says is that the MC relationship is just too shonen... I used to think it was one of the best romances but second time around it is just kind of meh....
Aug 17, 2015 7:07 AM

Oct 2009
Glad Nakai got what he deserved

I hate the forced marriage trope Just to "fix" things, you propose? It's not cute.
Aug 20, 2015 10:10 PM
Nov 2010
Nakai's such a bastard. Can't believe he gave that condition and was acting all smug when you know he's lying.

Made Aoki cry too.... I kinda feel bad about her causing Takagi to propose...tbh I was really hoping to see Aoki with him. She's become a much more likable character when she doesn't think she's the absolute best and her opinion is the only one that matters.

I hope she gets someone nice to draw for her. And Miyoshi was really sweet to let Aoki continue to talk to Takagi. I also thought they were really great friends to try to help those 2 stubborn ones to make up =) What a great great ending to this episode.
Mar 4, 2016 5:48 AM

Oct 2012
My opinion about Nakai just went 100 to 30 to -100
And about Aoki 0 to 100 to 9000 xD

Aoki is such a cutie, that for sure! xD
She's going to get paired with that person?
Well, I don't think it's good situation...
"Signature removed"
Mar 28, 2016 8:27 PM

Mar 2014
Demn .. Pissed people are Pissed .
When it's twisting up-side-down for a while .
Relationships are like two sides of the same coin . Flipping it matters .
Aoki-san ..sugoku kawaii ~ !! I feel dere-dere on her part ~ !!
Nakai-san being a jerkass though . I think he deserved to be SERVED .
That Holy crapp-ing Timing . It's either a coincidence or just luck .
Great Episode . I'm not satisfied with Aoki-san being left out .. still .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 31, 2016 12:34 PM

Jul 2014
one of the best, funniest, feel-good, and adorable episodes of Bakuman yet! Their relationships are very realistic I think. Aoki so cute!!! I really like her. Glad she has people to trust now.
Jul 6, 2016 9:09 AM
Aug 2014
This whole ep was disgusting jfc
Jul 27, 2016 12:08 PM
Jul 2018
Watching this now and just had to stop here and say boy oh boy was it great seeing Aoki slap Nakai. :)
Oct 30, 2016 7:50 AM
Oct 2016
I feel like Aoki is more popular and they wanted her to be on the right side; this is why they made Nakai, uncharacteristically, act like an asshole. Remember: we are talking about the same fat humble shy dude that was willing to spend his time drawing in the below freezing temperature, while Aoki has been an almighty proud bitch, always wanting to work alone, even though her drawing sucks (cause, in her mind, she is never the one at fault). Nakai was one of the very few characters in anime/manga that was ugly but nice. We finally had some realism with a good looking person being a worthless piece of shit (this is how usually is irl). But I guess, in the end, specially when the authors are worried with what the readers want, this is the natural outcome.
Nov 17, 2016 9:27 AM

Jan 2010
Damn, Aoki is so refined and elegant. With hear weak side exposed she's so cute I'd switch to her in an instant, though Miyoshi does have this kind of sporty appeal to her and she's really good hearted.
(|__/) Never give up, aim for the top!
(='.'=) Top wo nerae!
o(")(") Anime music: http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=777199
Feb 7, 2017 1:05 AM

Aug 2014
Aoki at this point is easily the best female character. Solid development, and once you get through the hard shell she has, she really is just a weak fragile girl who has a hard time trusting others. Definitely my favourite episode so far, a shame Aoki x Takagi won't be canon despite being such a great couple...
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakuman 2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 10, 2012

99 by JavanyXD »»
Jul 14, 8:59 AM

Poll: » Bakuman 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 12, 2011

121 by tsog »»
May 28, 9:26 PM

Poll: » Bakuman 2 Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 3, 2012

73 by Sakagami_Tomoyo »»
Apr 27, 4:58 PM

Poll: » Bakuman 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 5, 2011

169 by LuffyetWade »»
Apr 16, 12:49 AM

Poll: » Bakuman 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 15, 2011

78 by Karva1 »»
Mar 29, 11:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.