Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Girls' Last Tour
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 4, 2017 4:18 AM

Dec 2014
the nap part was nice and the the end seemed also good
Nov 4, 2017 4:31 AM

Sep 2013
Amazing episode,a lot of creativity and love put into it from start to finish,even in a wasteland world like them they still see beautiful things around them,even if they don't understand them sometimes,what started as a simple slice of life in a post apocalyptic world with simple themes approched is starting become much more,making me even think a little of Kino no Tabi from time to time (not as deep of course).

i didn't expect anything from this anime at the start but i won't lie its growing on me
Deep dark fantasies
Nov 4, 2017 4:44 AM

Dec 2014
Really nice episode, loved that scene when they imagined their house and also that ending was awesome!. Really creative way how to make a song with rain.
Nov 4, 2017 4:48 AM

May 2015
Killbay_Kun said:
Seriously what is the point of this show? There is no drama. There is nothing funny. Hell there is nothing enterteining at all, is just 2 girls living and nothing happening, this is the most boring show of this season by far.

Get outta here man.

Nov 4, 2017 5:08 AM

Feb 2007
Rain music! Too nice. ^_^
Nov 4, 2017 6:30 AM

Jan 2015
Killbay_Kun said:
Seriously what is the point of this show? There is no drama. There is nothing funny. Hell there is nothing enterteining at all, is just 2 girls living and nothing happening, this is the most boring show of this season by far.

Are you for real??.
Its 2017 and people still don't have an idea of how slice of life works
Rance X is A GOAT.
Nov 4, 2017 8:45 AM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
First and third part was great especially the first part when their imagination house was completed accompanied with amazing soundtrack, ED was great too.
Nov 4, 2017 11:11 AM

Mar 2014
i love the musice of raining. pretty creative
Nov 4, 2017 11:22 AM

Jun 2015
This show continues to be amazing. I'll be really sad when it's over.
Nov 4, 2017 11:24 AM

Jun 2017
The music in this show was very good before, now after the rain music it's great. I'm looking forward to the OST.

Nov 4, 2017 1:54 PM
May 2014
barthos said:
Are you for real??.

Slice of life is an acquired taste. It's not for everyone, some people find it relaxing, others consider it boring, there is nothing strange about that. People who complain about the show are likely not the intended audience, but they are allowed to present their opinion, too, right?
Nov 4, 2017 3:08 PM

Feb 2008
Chito has quite an imagination. Not that Yuuri's is lacking, however, Chito's dreams were something else...

Rain truly stole the show. The performance of raindrops was outstanding, almost magical.
Nov 4, 2017 7:10 PM

Jul 2015
Theme of this episode: IMAAAAAGINAAAAATION and "Becomes edgy shark kid singing about dreams" DREAM DREAM DREAM DREAM DREAM!
*Dream starts to become a nightmare*

Also that song bit at the end was great.

Also also that scenery, are the places gonna get weirder and weirder? Those buildings in the second half and that forest of beams were so strange, I like it.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Nov 4, 2017 9:19 PM
Apr 2008
Really beautiful and relaxing episode. Water and imagination are our companions from the beginning to the end.

Even though I said an episode ago that worlbuilding here is not that important, I can't help but notice how great and surreal some of the locations are. Large houses (an entire city, basically) on gigantic supports. A forest made of metallic girders. And all of that on the upper level, far above the ground. Fantastic.

Nov 4, 2017 10:44 PM

Jul 2014
Filler episode in an already too slow show. They're making it really hard to keep watching this show.
Nov 5, 2017 2:13 AM

Dec 2009
Holy crap, that scene where they started chilling on the chairs and the sounds of children and cars etc started filling the ambiance.... Shit gave me unsettling flashbacks to Metro 2033. That freaky ghost memory shit.

The architecture keeps getting more nonsensical every episode.

The cans music was nice and cute.

I totally knew that a song had to come from the sounds, seeing as they were spending a lot of time with it and talking about it as music . . . i'm so glad they made a cute little song for the ed for it.

Now i just need an hour+ long ASMR for the cans sound and this song~
GenesisAriaNov 5, 2017 2:59 AM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Nov 5, 2017 3:10 AM
Jun 2017
Sokah said:
Filler episode in an already too slow show. They're making it really hard to keep watching this show.

Very much NOT a "filler" episode,this episode is straight from the source material.

This is an iyashikei slice of life story-You've watched five episodes,understand that at NO point is Girls' Last Tour is going to turn into a shōnen.

Nov 5, 2017 4:24 AM

Jul 2009
Their imagination game was nice, Chi's nightmare was fun! haha
Nov 5, 2017 7:02 AM
Apr 2008
GenesisAria said:

The architecture keeps getting more nonsensical every episode.

It's like it has appeared (grown?) by itself, without planning by some intelligence, human or not. I've been getting Blame! and NaissanceE vibe from this world for a while now.
Nov 5, 2017 9:11 AM

Oct 2013
This was so comfy. Perfect Iyashikei.
Nov 5, 2017 10:00 AM

Apr 2017
At this point I'm in for the cuteness factor and hoping they will eventually explain more on what happened...

Nov 5, 2017 10:48 AM

Apr 2008
So far, AOTS for me.
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this signature is unavailable in your region.
Nov 5, 2017 12:15 PM

Dec 2009
@JuggernautG1
Yeah it seems to be just a bizarre form of iyashikei at this point i think, which is perfectly fine~

Nov 5, 2017 12:17 PM

Sep 2007
Watching this episode I finally figured it out: this series is a cross between Yokohama Shopping Trip and BLAME! with a dash of Non Non Biyori.
Nov 5, 2017 12:51 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
ExaRaiun said:
barthos said:
Are you for real??.

Slice of life is an acquired taste. It's not for everyone, some people find it relaxing, others consider it boring, there is nothing strange about that. People who complain about the show are likely not the intended audience, but they are allowed to present their opinion, too, right?

By the sheer number of people that came down hard on the poor guy who had the temerity to write that he was bored by this episode, it seems, that, no, people are not allowed to present their opinions.

It always surprises me how little room for discussion there actually is in DISCUSSION FORUMS. If you write a dissenting opinion to the consensus you immediately get the "it's not for you" thrown at you.

"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 5, 2017 1:24 PM

Dec 2016
I made a thing

Is there a better/more appropriate place to share it than here?
If I'm breaking any rules, I'll delete this and move it wherever it belongs
I arrange video game sheet music for piano:
My arrangements
My (very few) anime arrangements
Nov 5, 2017 1:35 PM

Apr 2017
@GenesisAria Yea... it has a strange yet lovely atmosphere to it... it's one of the few anime I find myself enjoying but can't quite put into words as to why.
Nov 5, 2017 2:05 PM

Dec 2009
@JuggernautG1
I can: it's alien, but serene.

Nov 5, 2017 2:31 PM

Jan 2014
Lol when she was a fish in her dream. Kawaii. But also scary.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Nov 5, 2017 2:40 PM

Feb 2013
This show is aimless, but I love it!

Lots of imagination this episode... with their "house".
Then Chi's dream. LOL fish-Yuu.
Credits song in the rain was nice too.
Nov 5, 2017 5:18 PM

Aug 2012
The ending calmed my mind, this show is just amazing and why i fucking love SoL.
Nov 5, 2017 6:35 PM

May 2015
Placing imaginary stuff in a room? Girls playing Sims! Kinda wish they added some sort of canopy on their Kettenkrad. It's basically their mobile home.

The Nap segment shows us what happens in the girls dreams when they feed on too much dank weed. The animation was really good though.

And the Sound of Rain segment? Well looks like we found the anime that's going to win best sound direction this season.
TarotistNov 14, 2017 6:45 AM
Nov 5, 2017 9:07 PM
Nov 2017
Killbay_Kun said:

It's the comfiest and most depressing show this season. It's especially more depressing once you find out that their vehicle breaks down and everything just goes downhill as they struggle to keep living for as long as possible. Don't worry, I'm sure the author will kill them off soon. She really likes yuri and death after all.
Nov 5, 2017 10:22 PM

Mar 2017
Some great moments in this episode. I loved the experimentation with sound and how this evolved into the ending song.

Also.. "That means it's empty inside.. like your head" lol xD
Nov 5, 2017 10:27 PM
Oct 2017
Every episode makes me want to go over the show with a fine toothed comb once it is all over. Even in a largely empty episode like this, there seems to be plenty going on beneath the basic surface events, and I am enjoying every minute of it.
Nov 5, 2017 11:02 PM

Oct 2008
If you are bored, you gotta entertain yourself...or else you gonna go nuts!
4/5.

Nov 6, 2017 10:41 AM

Sep 2016
Sometimes this show is so bittersweet it's almost unbearable (in a good way of course)
Nov 6, 2017 5:15 PM

Apr 2012
Loved the rain music and the new ending. So cute~~
Nov 6, 2017 5:34 PM

Apr 2017
I am really engaged listening to its opening song. It's giving me syndrome and I like it so much. For this episode, it was good. Whenever I watch this anime, I feel relaxed. I think it is the first time I saw raining in this anime. I loved it when the two girls played the stones. The dream scene was so hilarious. I am looking for more.
Nov 7, 2017 1:13 AM

Apr 2015
The dream part was nice.

I liked the ending part with the musical rain and the final song too.

Nov 8, 2017 6:20 AM
Mar 2012
Amazing how far imagination brings them. Wondering about the meaning of house, the ideals, making plans tho they're broke. I just think of crazy house prices in most cities, & how depressing when their dream vision & sounds fade away. Dream part was lol all rainbows & big Yuri fish. And the imagination in raindrops music transitioning to song gave some great atmosphere.
Nov 8, 2017 8:18 AM

Apr 2015
Their voice acting is so adorable.

So many points to think about. Would be optimal for discussion in a college club or something.
Nov 8, 2017 2:14 PM

Nov 2017
That song at the end alone was enough to merit a 5 star score.

Chi's nightmare, in conjunction with Yuu's tenancy to cheat Chi (pointing the rifle at her, blowing over rocks in a game they bet food on) and be inconsiderate of things she values (book burning) feels like it's building to something.
Nov 8, 2017 10:46 PM

Jan 2013
Clever transition into the credits song. Also active imagination this episode, will be sad when they run out of food.
Nov 9, 2017 9:41 AM

Feb 2015
This show is unusual for a Slice of Life, but I like their adventure and their interactions to one another.

Since we've been getting a lot rain at the moment and by chance, the Rain chapter felt a little more immersive and relaxing. The timing was good.
Nov 12, 2017 1:21 PM

Jan 2015
That little ending song though...

Damn. Good stuff...
Nov 13, 2017 8:45 AM

Apr 2015
this hits me too close to home. as someone who can see the destruction and the surely coming collapse thanks to feminism and gynocentric laws. if this is the angle the anime is really aiming, they are doing a good job of not blatantly shoving *it* to my throat.

or this could be Abe in the works. you know, about the meme procreate and multiply, the anime, part 2.
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
Nov 16, 2017 9:08 PM

Jan 2013
Poor Chi, those were some horrible nightmares xD
This show is so unique, really loving it.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Nov 19, 2017 6:06 PM

Dec 2016
Man they sure sleep a lot, especially Yuu lol

"HOUSE awesome!"

And the rain musical was really nice lol
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Nov 22, 2017 12:12 PM

May 2015
Chi-chan stop, please.

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2017

236 by ReganDesu »»
May 14, 4:20 AM

Poll: » Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2017

125 by Archean-Return »»
May 9, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2017

168 by Archean-Return »»
May 9, 6:58 PM

Poll: » Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 27, 2017

129 by Archean-Return »»
May 9, 5:01 AM

Poll: » Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

vicexxv - Oct 2, 2017

255 by Archean-Return »»
May 9, 3:03 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.