Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 9, 2014 8:51 PM

Jun 2013
Favorite episode so far! And probably a very close second favorite of the season(Shigatsu is first) There was some good(Bit cliche) drama here.... I love Erica and I like Kyoua for the most part, but he can be such a freaking ass!
Nov 9, 2014 9:02 PM

Jul 2012
SoonaxUchiha02 said:
and the people still falling for him in the comments must be blind to his abuse :S

and this, is what us girls think when we see lots of male anime watchers fanboy over abusive tsunderes and yanderes
Nov 9, 2014 9:10 PM
Mar 2014
Ah, that guy -_-; Feel bad for Erika. Put so much time into them only to get them refused by an idiot who's only thought was that Kusakabe shouldn't have been given a cupcake because he's inferior to him. Ironically, it was Kusakabe who manned up and told Kyouya that he doesn't deserve her. If he's supposed to be a wimp among men, then I dunno what that makes Kyouya.

I really hope that Erika dumps his ass next episode and starts dating Kusakabe instead. Chances are that'll happen but she'll still think about Kyouya. Eventually, he'll come around and realize his mistakes and they'll get back together as usual. My hope is that she just sticks with Kusakabe for good and lets Kyouya learn from his mistake so that he doesn't make the same one for the next girl that becomes his girlfriend. That would be a nice ending but ain't gonna happen unfortunately lol.
Nov 9, 2014 9:30 PM
Nov 2013
Wow, the introduction of Kusakabe really escalated things. Valentine's Day just turned into a love triangle. Kyoya is totally jealous, I hope this is a wake up call for him. I wonder what Erika will do, so far she has 3 potential lovers. WHY MUST I WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK.
Nov 9, 2014 10:28 PM
Aug 2011
I hate this fucking show but... hnnnnng at Kusakabe's voice.
Nov 9, 2014 10:46 PM

Oct 2013
Ouch. Kyouya's gonna get hit bad lol
Nov 9, 2014 11:16 PM

Jun 2014
Kyouya is such a jerk! I can't believe he can't be honest with himself about how he is feeling!

I really hope Erika jumps off that band wagon because she deserves so much better and the shy guy would be perfect for her I think.

I'm definitely going to start reading the manga because I'm loving this anime!
So glad that I'm not a huge manga reader, because the manga readers WHINE WAY TOO MUCH and have to RUIN every adapted anime for the ANIME ONLY WATCHERS!
Nov 9, 2014 11:18 PM

Aug 2013
mayukachan said:

I'm usually all for the second boy (like Touma/AHR, Mamura/HnR, Yamaken/TnK) but Kusakabe doesn't strike me as an attractive enough boy for Erika, especially because they made his voice actor sound so girly (which is weird because I know his voice actor can sound like a guy)

So yeah, I'm still rooting for Kyouya. I want to see how they make him into a normal character who actually treats his girlfriend well instead of playing with her.

New guy looks way cuter in the manga, tbh. Idk why but it's probably the hair color. I always thought he'd be blonde. Ayumu's girly voice fits him, tho :P
Nov 9, 2014 11:33 PM

Jun 2013
this reminded me too much of "a sadistic looking masochist"

remember kids everything in the world can be classified as either S or M

Kyouya is getting salty hehehe
Nov 10, 2014 12:57 AM

Aug 2013
Kyouya is kind of a dick. He really doesn't deserve Erika.

I feel like Kusakabe and Erika's friend Sano should date each other since they book look like the opposite gender. With Sano having a deeper voice than Kusakabe lol.
Nov 10, 2014 1:13 AM

Jun 2011
kasukabe is so cuuuuute ;3

yes! bring me the angst!
Nov 10, 2014 2:32 AM

Feb 2014
Personally I'd like to see her ditch Kyouya and go for the other guy. Why do the girls always pick such douchey guys -_-
Nov 10, 2014 2:49 AM

Oct 2012
Tsundere, can make situation more complicated. Just confess ur true feeling, Kyouya!

No development. but Love Triangle begin.

7/10
Nov 10, 2014 3:08 AM

Apr 2009
finally some progression.

Kyoya plz die ><
Nov 10, 2014 4:27 AM
No Drop Hell

Sep 2011
It's not the greatest sign when the audience starts to root for any guy other than the main love interest. Usually I'm all for the cold-hearted types but Kusakabe delivered some much needed fluffiness.

Also I cringed at the coffee flavored chocolate cupcakes. Blech.
Nov 10, 2014 6:16 AM

May 2013
She heard all that. Maybe Erika's used to hearing all of Kyouya's hurtful insults.
Jealousy is a bitch.
Nov 10, 2014 6:24 AM

Oct 2014
Wow great episode, but i think things are moving a little too fast. They just reconciled and just now a new matter appears, they can't have a long time of peace ahah they should have done the tutoring chapter~(≧▽≦)/~ by the way waiting for next episode!!
Nov 10, 2014 7:07 AM

May 2010
Lol does Kyoya even like any event?

I like Kusakabe, Erika should go for him.

Looks like Kyoya is jealous. He is still a jerk tho, and basically trash.

Erika should accept Kusakabe's offer, srsly.

"Isn't six kind of big?" (Is it referring to what I think it is?)

Srsly is this guy ever gonna go dere? And I only see his popularity rising. I hate how male characters are prejudiced over female characters (Note - this is coming from a guy) I am not talking about shoujo genre only, I am talking about all the male character in anime as a whole.
Nov 10, 2014 7:31 AM

Sep 2014
Worst episode so far. Triangle seems meh, the dude is boring. Hope it gets better. :/
Nov 10, 2014 7:47 AM

Apr 2014
Damn this is just pathetic. Bad episode tbh.
Nov 10, 2014 9:28 AM
Jul 2013
That shy new guy is actually pretty cute..
I even thought he was going to say something like she's mine or whatever but he didn't!
Kyoya is the most stiff character that I have ever seen... :/
Nov 10, 2014 9:39 AM
💉 🩸 🩹 💖 🏥

Feb 2012
Haha, Yuu is becoming Mr. Steal your girl.
"Be the change you wish to see in the world."

Nov 10, 2014 9:55 AM

Dec 2010
I love how much of a dick Kyoya is. This show is finally getting interesting
Nov 10, 2014 11:01 AM

Jul 2014
o.0 kusakabe the hero of the episode, goddamn he's courage in shy
a dual-sword wielder, fire element in right arm and ice element in left arm
Nov 10, 2014 1:00 PM

Nov 2014
Flick-Chan said:
Personally I'd like to see her ditch Kyouya and go for the other guy. Why do the girls always pick such douchey guys -_-

I'd actually like to see Kusakabe get a better girl. He deserves a lot better than a chick who would go along with a fake relationship and endure mental abuse just to fit in
Nov 10, 2014 2:08 PM

Apr 2008
I need this girl to pick the shy guy, because really, how great would it be to see that in an anime? A girl in a shoujo anime picking a guy that doesn't treat them like crap!

As much as I hope people don't get their life lessons from shoujo, I know that situations like this being so prevalent in media is why people stay in abusive relationships; they think it's what you're supposed to do. Kyouya is emotionally abusive, and Erika needs to do what's best for herself despite her "love" for him and leave!

So yeah, this is pretty frustrating to watch. I know it probably won't happen, but I'll keep watching to see if this new guy wiggles himself into Erika's heart.

Nov 10, 2014 3:41 PM

Nov 2013
They really skip some chapters from the manga. Especially the important ones where you can see that Kyouya starts to care for Erika.

But the Anime is so far so good, even though Kusakabe got a really girly voice. He's cute anyway *3*
Nov 10, 2014 4:12 PM

Jul 2009
so cliche..
Nov 10, 2014 4:55 PM
Jul 2018
I wish this anime would deviate from the norm and Erika would just dump Kyoya and end up with Kusakabe.

That would be a fantastic twist on the genre.

Too bad it won't happen. T_T
Nov 10, 2014 7:16 PM

Aug 2011
The highlights of this episode for me were... finally, we see Kyouya experience some jealousy. Takeru gve him some food for thought, but I doubt he'll take heed and avoid indigestion. High Five!!! I have to applaud Kusakabe for leading the confrontation... very manly.

I'd like to a connection between Sanda and Takeru; that would be interesting.

Still rooting for this couple.
Nov 10, 2014 7:31 PM

Jun 2011
Wow its hard to believe this show was this far into the manga, I didn't think I'd get to see Kusakabe till the last few episodes, but I'm so happy we got to see him, he's so cute and my type!
Nov 10, 2014 11:35 PM
Mar 2010
I'm starting to not like this adaptation. They're skipping a few important things here and there.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Nov 11, 2014 12:13 AM

Mar 2013
New rival on the fight for Erika heart and hes the shy type,
again Sata being a dick acting like he dont give a damh and
mention how he is only playing with her to kill time when anyone
can feel how jealous he is.

Erika just love guys that treat her this way and
love been Sata dog even if she not admit it.

just hope this new guy dont end up
having different personality from what he present,
like the guy before.
Nov 11, 2014 2:51 AM
Jun 2012
mayukachan said:

bunny1ov3r said:
Erika really is a bitch. She has no problem with flirting/misleading other guys while trying to get Kyoya as her boyfriend. I have to admit the jealousy strategy is working...

lol what? How was she misleading the new guy? She was just being friendly and normal with him.

No, obviously she is not doing it intentionally, she's just being clueless.
Nov 11, 2014 3:27 AM

May 2009
Kyouya is being such a dick, but that's just because he can't be honest with himself. Gosh he is so stupid but I still love his character so much T-T

Kusakabe seems like a very nice guy! I'm not really into his type though.. but he would make a terrific friend. The story would indeed get a nice plot if Erika and Kusakabe would end up together, but ofcourse they won't. Still not feeling sad though because I'm kind of into Kyouya as well. lol.
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Nov 11, 2014 9:12 AM

May 2014
Great episode. New guy appears :D About time for a rival! I'm so looking forward for Kyouya's next move >:D

Stupid cute dog.. :3
Nov 11, 2014 11:54 AM

Feb 2011
Kyoka is a fkbg idiot even if he isn't telling the truth I wouldn't forgive him
And in manga isblik this too oh well
Are they skipping stuff??
Nov 11, 2014 1:29 PM

Apr 2011
I am so conflicted about this series.

On the one side I hate it with all my might. Heroine lacks self respect, degrading herself to a pet of her own free will and then complaining about it second later. And this leveling up and all sorts of things... I just can't.

And Kyouya, dear god, Kyouya this abusive sadistic jerk with an extremely appealing desing. Whatever happened in the past will never explain nor excuse his weird sadistic tendences. ~

On the other side, I am still reading this story and watching the anime and I can't stop. Someone please help me.
Nov 11, 2014 1:58 PM

Jul 2012
Helpme said:
mayukachan said:

lol what? How was she misleading the new guy? She was just being friendly and normal with him.

No, obviously she is not doing it intentionally, she's just being clueless.

Like real life people... I have friends who are not even attracted to each other but treat each other extremely nice to the point where it can be considered flirting. lol It's just how clueless people are to things.
Nov 11, 2014 3:41 PM

May 2013
Do it erika~ pull the necklace off
Nov 12, 2014 1:21 PM

Aug 2013
Despite appearances, Sata seem like a really lonely man... In fact, I'd say that he's like a mega tsundere, doubled with a sadist. Not really the ideal cocktail xD
That jealousy stink so much, I could smell it.

Poor new guy, he's so sweet and nice, but we know she'll go back for Sata :/
He's gonna get heartbroken...

Erika have such a massive Stockholm Syndrome. Seriously, how can she be so much attached to him when he have done basically nothing for her, instead, quite the opposite. If that was real life, I think I'd denonciate the dude to the police, or the girl parents at least.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Nov 12, 2014 1:30 PM

Jan 2014
What a cliffhanger, dang.
Nov 12, 2014 9:49 PM

Sep 2014
I definitely wasn't expecting to see kusakabe for several more episodes. man the season is gonna end ahead of the manga with all the content they're skipping....
Nov 12, 2014 9:53 PM

Aug 2011
OH!! THE DRAMA THOUGH... !!
Nov 13, 2014 10:53 AM

Jun 2008
Aww Kusakabe is such a cutie <3

I really dislike how everyone is forcing Kyouya to return Erika's feelings.
Nov 13, 2014 12:51 PM
Nov 2013
They didn't adapt my favorite chapter unfortunately.
Sata is a big bastard, Erika is obviously a masochist and Kusakabe is a cute boy who doesn't deserve to get heartbroken.
Nov 13, 2014 11:02 PM

Jul 2009
Great episode!

Not really a fan of Kusakabe. He seem the type who is weak ill minded and would probably leave Erika if she's in danger. He may say he'll be there for here, but what makes you sure he can fulfill that task.

There's a reason why Kyouya is acting like this. Hopefully we'll find that about it in the next few episodes.

Though he said there were multiple "spams" in his phone. So what happened there? Is his family coming home or something?

Can't wait for the next episode!
Nov 14, 2014 11:26 AM

Mar 2010
Ohhh shittt. Wats going to happen next..

[well read the manga but still]
Nov 14, 2014 8:52 PM

Jul 2010
Kyoya's dere where are you?
Nov 14, 2014 10:55 PM

Oct 2013
In a lot of shows, I would find Kusakabe fairly generic and uninteresting, but he's just so much better than seeing the detestable Kyouya that I root for him 10 million times more than that asshole. That being said, I really couldn't care less at this point as this show is average at best. As much as I hate it, Erika is gonna find yet another bullshit excuse to keep falling in love with Kyouya even though the negatives greatly outweigh the positives. This show is so unrealistic, and the romance is so forced. Still probably gonna finish it though.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2014

157 by scorpioniclibra »»
Aug 3, 6:47 PM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Oct 26, 2014

135 by scorpioniclibra »»
Aug 3, 5:56 PM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2014

174 by scorpioniclibra »»
Aug 3, 4:38 PM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2014

93 by jiajia »»
Jul 27, 3:12 PM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2014

90 by jiajia »»
Jul 27, 12:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.