Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 5, 2014 11:45 PM

May 2012
KitsuneSenpaii said:
Woah okie then this anime is clearly heading in the right direction and the boss mayu...i hope it doesn't copy madoka with the face looking like kuby... But now we know why the LRIGs dident tell the selectors about them turning into a LRIG even in past episodes yuzukis LRIG always looked quilty :P and now ru has decided on a wish... I am just wondering what will happen now she has a wish and hitoes mum looks like rus mum being scared of her maybe a deeper plot here and now the questions that need to be awnserd are who is mayu? What does she,aim to get out of this game?why doesent tama know anything?maybe a original LRIG or maybe she is still evolving and memorys come with it like how she suddly remembers the "white room" how the game works as in how do they get transported to another dimension,Iona still looks rlly suspicious,why is Iona asking for battles when she doesn't have a wish?,and the tower has appeared again (the tower was shown in the first couple of episodes and in the theme songs) maybe a deeper meaning behind the tower?and where has Aki lucky gone maybe she will go to ionas event? Wel we shal see what happens but it us certainly becoming interesting and darker who knows how dark this will get ^_^ but so far the show hasent disappointed

Iona actually knows more than she actually should. haha
- knowing the fact, when she said to ruuko that she had found her.
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Jun 5, 2014 11:56 PM

May 2013
Yuzuki was a winner and a loser at the same time. Tough luck.
Jun 6, 2014 1:51 AM

Mar 2012
Only more despair to follow. Can't wait for Ruko's wish to rewrite the laws of the universe.
Jun 6, 2014 2:13 AM

Dec 2010
I still don't see much poit in the system, except if you have a wish like "World Piece" or someone you love heals or even comes back to life. Maybe originally the system wasn't intended to be used for such trivial personal wishes like "I want to be girlfriend with this guy" or "I want friends". That'd make much more sense.

I came to this conclusion, because it seem like Ru will go for such a(non-trivial) wish.
MeritasJun 6, 2014 2:18 AM
Jun 6, 2014 4:00 AM

Feb 2007
konatachan80 said:
The reaction of Hitoe's mother was almost exactly the same as Ru's mother so one might wonder.

That was too similar to be a coincidence, I think so as well. We'll see if we're right...

And I guess we'll have to correct Iona's LRIG's name now. Considering her username, Ulith should be correct here.

Looks like Ruuko is finally really ready to battle, and has a wish to fight for. One clearly important enough for her to do this even knowing what would happen to her. Looking forward to seeing her face Iona the next time, then.

I wonder whether Hitoe will accompany her as well, Yuzuki will clearly want to go, but as Hitoe's LRIG, she should also be with her, not staying with Ruuko. Especially since Hitoe needs her as a friend.
Jun 6, 2014 4:23 AM

Apr 2013
Because that girl is SO bright, she resembles an upside-down Kyubey.
Jun 6, 2014 4:27 AM

May 2013
What the freaking heck? So Mayu is like the last boss or the creator of WIXOSS? HNNNNNNG.

Anyways, welp, Yuzuki seems to accept her condition and poor Hitoe. Gonna ask a lot of questions to Iona ASAP in her twitter.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Jun 6, 2014 4:35 AM
Jan 2011
This is twisted. This is wrong. I can not morally approve this... perversion of natural laws!
Jun 6, 2014 4:49 AM

Jul 2013
just imagining being in their position Uhhhh~
Cruel fate... Yuzuki are you really alright with that? DX
Jun 6, 2014 4:57 AM

Nov 2013
Stark700 said:
Iona's twitter page exists:
https://twitter.com/iona_ulith

Oh no way!
Hahahaha this just made the episode even better.
Anyway, dat cliff hangar o.o
Jun 6, 2014 6:04 AM
Jan 2012
Seems like Ruuko is going to find out her wish next episode. Don't see how it's going to be something simple like "I wish all the LRIGs were free." considering there's going to be another season though.
Jun 6, 2014 7:02 AM

Nov 2013
Xhanort7 said:
Seems like Ruuko is going to find out her wish next episode. Don't see how it's going to be something simple like "I wish all the LRIGs were free." considering there's going to be another season though.

Well, I actually can see something similar to that happening.

If she makes the wish "All the human LRIG's free", then all the actual imprisoned human LRIG's will be freed and it's a good way to end this season.

My bet however, it would be something like "Reverting/Deleting all the wishes everyone had since the WIXOSS appeared" (effectively restoring all humans imprisoned + freeing those who lost their battles from the reverse wish shackles).

We still don't know if Hayano was human to begin with, or if instead she was one of the original LRIG's, so there's still the possibility that she and Tamma won't be affected by this wish. Which would allow their use as LRIG of Yuzuki and Ru on the second season.

By reversing Akira and Hitoe failed wish, this would also mean the return of Piruruku and Midoriko for the next season under their own Selectors.

However that Mayu character will still be out there, and if there are no more "human" LRIG's, then another kind of specially created LRIG's that end up being more powerful and devastating will come forth on the second season.

This could also mean a new ally on the next season since it would open the stage for one of these new LRIG's to rebel against Mayu.

Yap, indeed I can definitely imagine something like that.

Edit: explained what would happen in this situation
DarkMoonWolfJun 6, 2014 7:19 AM
Personal tastes are like peoples behinds, each one has its own,
and only those who wants to find [...] will smell one another.

Jun 6, 2014 7:04 AM
Dec 2010
oh wow, Kyubey! Now I wouldn't be suprised if (Madoka spoilers)
Jun 6, 2014 7:23 AM

Feb 2007
xizor said:
oh wow, Kyubey! Now I wouldn't be suprised if (Madoka spoilers)

Considering her words this episode, showing that she only sees Ruuko as someone like her who only just wants to battle, this is clearly not the case.
Jun 6, 2014 10:47 AM

Jul 2013
i wonder if iona knows what'll happen if she becomes an eternal girl. i thought ruuko would pull a madoka but there's another season coming.

so this episode kind of confirmed that hanayo is basically living out yuzuki's wish. however, it now makes sense as to why hanayo never opposed yuzuki's wish either
Jun 6, 2014 1:22 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Looks like Ruko is going to investigate Iona 's deal. Here I thought Hanayo turned on Yuzuki but she kept her promiee, but Hanayo will experience it.

Poor Hitoe, I wonder if she will ever return to normal.

Jun 6, 2014 1:51 PM

Mar 2014
Mayu the new Kyubey? Slow paced, depressing episode.
I feel like the anime isn't going to pick up until the second season.
4/5
Also, I'm still not sure if Kazuki likes Yuzuki because of the wish coming true or because of his own will?
Zanos1Jun 6, 2014 1:57 PM
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
Jun 6, 2014 1:59 PM

Jul 2013
meh this episode was a bit boring... yuzuuki x kazuki thing is not new...
i wonder how are they bringing the true yuzuki back :)
Jun 6, 2014 4:07 PM

Jul 2012
Stark700 said:
Iona's twitter page exists:

lol that is amazing.

Good episode, felt really artsy. I loved the soundtrack in this one.

So it looks like Hitoe's mom had the same reaction that Ru-ru's mom had when she was younger. Maybe Ru-ru played the game when she was younger? TAMA WAS RU-RU WHEN SHE WAS YOUNGER. that or Tama is related to Mayu somehow.

Its kind of looking like that one guys theory from the episode one thread about Ru-Ru's grandma having a part in the game may be correct. I really hope not though, too predictable.

Yuzuki is stuck forever in the card now, fuck yeah.

We really need some more Aki-lucky soon...

OH and we find out Ru-Ru's wish next episode!
Jun 6, 2014 5:42 PM

Nov 2012
Hitoe's mother hinted Ruuko might have been involved as a selector before the anime starts.

I won't be surprised if Ruuko is Tama or they knew each other and forgot somehow.
Jun 6, 2014 6:06 PM

Jun 2013
Good episode, I definitely respect Yuzuki a lot more after this episode.
Jun 6, 2014 7:10 PM

Aug 2012
I think it's good for Yuzuki that she had to see Hanayo getting the benefits of her wish. She got to see that Kazuki loves her(assuming he does of his own accord and not as an effect of the wish), but from an outside perspective. This way, she can see it without experiencing it herself. Now she can love Kazuki genuinely and wholeheartedly, knowing that he loved her all along and truly considering his feelings, rather than just having the selfish wish fulfillment of "being his girlfriend". Now she'll probably realize that her true wish should have been to let them break through the societal boundaries and convey their true feelings to each other, rather than just "i wanna be his girlfriend" which doesn't regard Kazuki's feelings.

Though it doesn't matter now since she told Hitoe the truth and lost her right to return to the outside. Quite sad.
Jun 6, 2014 7:22 PM
May 2014
AlexTheRiot said:
Though it doesn't matter now since she told Hitoe the truth and lost her right to return to the outside. Quite sad.

I guess you didn't get the whole thing.
"If a LRIG break this rule, and her Selector learns the truth and starts to decline battles as a result,
she loses her chance to ever escape from the card
."

In other words, she can tell the truth to the Selector without any consequences if the selector keeps
battling after knowing the truth. If the Selector doesn't, well...
konatachan80Jun 6, 2014 7:25 PM
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Jun 6, 2014 8:37 PM

Feb 2014
konatachan80 said:
AlexTheRiot said:

I guess you didn't get the whole thing.
"If a LRIG break this rule, and her Selector learns the truth and starts to decline battles as a result,
she loses her chance to ever escape from the card
."

In other words, she can tell the truth to the Selector without any consequences if the selector keeps
battling after knowing the truth. If the Selector doesn't, well...

Wow, i realize something interesting, now.
What if Iona's LRIG told Iona about that. As we see, Iona still keep battles.

First of all, Iona only want battles. I realize, what if that is also a "wish"? then with this game essential how to grant a wish. What if Iona's true wish is she want to be a LRIG???
I don't know why Ru is needed for that though, as she said "i found you".

Probably this also has something to do with Tama's memories lost. Because if someone just wish for battles or some kind wish that resulted that she didn't have any desire to go free, that someone will not care about wanting to get free from the card again, as she don't want to go outside, obviously she will never do "wish granting(switch)" to her selector. Therefore, Tama's memories is erased by Mayu.
FlashofthebackJun 6, 2014 9:30 PM
Jun 6, 2014 8:49 PM

Nov 2013
New found respect for Yuzuki! Really like the point of view from inside the card. Still waiting for the why..

And guys, those were red earrings not eyes e.e
DGemuJun 8, 2014 2:41 PM
Jun 6, 2014 10:14 PM

Jan 2013
This episode was actually pretty kind of interesting.

I wonder what kind of twist they'll pull with Tama... who was she before she lost what seems like most of her memories?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 6, 2014 10:26 PM
Mar 2013
This episode was interesting and exciting. But the question is that is the first season will have 24 episodes? Or have the first season to have 12 episodes and then the second season finish off with the other 12 episodes? On the website http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selector_Infected_WIXOSS#Anime it said it contains 24 episodes in the first season. Can anyone help me out here?
Jun 6, 2014 10:41 PM
Mar 2013
konatachan80 said:
Stark700 said:
So that's how Hitoe teamed up with the new Yuzuki. Tempting offer pfft.

Now the family feeling it too. Poor Mom. :(
This show got a lot darker now with too much despair. Dem cliffhangers.

Not just dark, but dark with something else.

I wonder whether that game really is new, alternatively if the grandmother really has a finger in it.
The reaction of Hitoe's mother was almost exactly the same as Ru's mother so one might wonder.
Nice episode :)

If the cards can switch bodies with the selectors... is there another way to get their bodies back? There is a high chance that there is another character who knows the true nature of the card game who is willing to fight to get all the girls who are trapped in the cards as the new Eternal Girls. It would be interesting if a male character and a male card is the true main heroes where they team up to fight the imposters who switched bodies from their previous "selectors". It would be a win-win, saving the day, and freeing the girl from her imprisonment against her will.
Jun 6, 2014 10:47 PM
Mar 2013
[quote=konatachan80]
AlexTheRiot said:

It is sad and unfair. If there was a secret task force that knows about the card game and knows how to reverse the effects of the body switching and stop this infection. I guess this must be why the anime is called "Selector Infected Wixoss". The selectors who got their wish is now a card and the former cards are out there in their bodies for who knows what purpose. Probably good or using this advantage to do harm and in every story there has to be an evil plot about the game's true intention. It could probably be about invasion by wiping out all humanity from the face of the Earth. Well that's my guess.
Jun 7, 2014 1:02 AM

Aug 2013
Fortress400 said:
This episode was interesting and exciting. But the question is that is the first season will have 24 episodes? Or have the first season to have 12 episodes and then the second season finish off with the other 12 episodes? On the website http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selector_Infected_WIXOSS#Anime it said it contains 24 episodes in the first season. Can anyone help me out here?

its due to be a two cour so 12 in the first and maybe 12 in the second sometimes people class two cours as one (which they are as they folo on from each other) another example of this is kokoro connect and sword art online (btw kokoro connect is a split cour of the 1st season and michi randome) plus the announcement was released really early so yeh probley 12 on the 1st and 12 on the second i hope this made sense i am not very good at explaining things :P^o^
Jun 7, 2014 10:46 AM

Jun 2012
I wonder if Iona is planning a tournament.

MShukyDeneuve said:
Wow, i realize something interesting, now.
What if Iona's LRIG told Iona about that. As we see, Iona still keep battles.

First of all, Iona only want battles. I realize, what if that is also a "wish"? then with this game essential how to grant a wish. What if Iona's true wish is she want to be a LRIG???
I don't know why Ru is needed for that though, as she said "i found you".
I'm guessing Iona meant that she found someone she could fight forever. So when Iona's LRIG turns into an eternal girl and switches with her, she'll find Iona's card and battle Ruko and Tama over and over again. Then when Tama evolves and switches place with Ruko she'll do the same thing. So the four of them can fight forever.
Sol_OuJun 7, 2014 10:52 AM
Jun 7, 2014 11:50 AM
May 2014
Fortress400 said:
If the cards can switch bodies with the selectors... is there another way to get their bodies back?

It is actually "easy" to get their bodies back, if the ex-lrig agrees.

If the ex-lrig plays the game while using their ex-selector as the lrig and wins, then they're back where
they were (iow, the ex-lrig becomes an lrig again, and the ex-selector gets her own body back).

This is if it is enough to simply have the lrig card and you don't need to be selected by whatever
to actually receive selector status.

Other than that, I don't see how.
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Jun 7, 2014 12:18 PM

Aug 2013
''I now have a wish!''
SOON. Go on Ruko and destroy the world!

Pretty cool move from Yuzuki, to sacrifice your life for your friends. And Hayano noding because she knew what Ruuko was doing... FEELS, FEELS EVERYWHERE

Now, who is this Mayu? The original selector, the first one? Maybe she was the first to reveal the secret to the selector and in now trapped in that mysterious world?

Next week, I expect some batorru! And now Ruuko even have two cards! xD
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jun 7, 2014 1:15 PM

Aug 2013
This anime had a bad start for me, but now it's getting good. I hope it ends well!
Jun 7, 2014 4:40 PM

Sep 2013
Well, I was thinking about the possibility that both Iona and Ru are going to sacrifice (for different motivation, though), and thus became "eternal girls", since the only thing that makes them feel alive is fighting. Becoming "eternal girls", this desire will be satisfied (in a certain way).
Once an alt always an alt! | ( ˇ෴ˇ ) | I ♥ Music
Jun 7, 2014 6:16 PM

Nov 2013
minouneetzoe said:
''I now have a wish!''

Humm this plays well with my theory for the upcoming episodes on the previous page...

Seems like all those cards are blank, which would mean all the human LRIGS got somehow freed from their shackles. Since Ru will do all things for her friends (first and foremost), she must not only fix Yuzuki problem but also Hitoe's friendship issue.

So once again, I believe the wish I wrote before seems to be able to fix both issues at once, and still leave a open door for a second season (for more info please check the post in question here).
[quote=DarkMoonWolf]My bet however, it would be something like "Reverting/Deleting all the wishes everyone had since the WIXOSS appeared" (effectively restoring all humans imprisoned + freeing those who lost their battles from the reverse wish shackles).[/quote]

Edit: typo
DarkMoonWolfJun 7, 2014 6:19 PM

Jun 7, 2014 10:26 PM
Oct 2013
lampshades120 said:
This anime had a bad start for me, but now it's getting good. I hope it ends well!

Totally what I'm thinking.
Jun 8, 2014 11:14 AM

Dec 2013
DarkMoonWolf said:
minouneetzoe said:
''I now have a wish!''

Humm this plays well with my theory for the upcoming episodes on the previous page...

Seems like all those cards are blank, which would mean all the human LRIGS got somehow freed from their shackles. Since Ru will do all things for her friends (first and foremost), she must not only fix Yuzuki problem but also Hitoe's friendship issue.

So once again, I believe the wish I wrote before seems to be able to fix both issues at once, and still leave a open door for a second season (for more info please check the post in question here).
[quote=DarkMoonWolf]My bet however, it would be something like "Reverting/Deleting all the wishes everyone had since the WIXOSS appeared" (effectively restoring all humans imprisoned + freeing those who lost their battles from the reverse wish shackles).

Edit: typo[/quote]

I don't know why, but I like the way you think. The only flaw with this issue would be whether the system would actually allow such a wish, and how many battles would have to be won in order for a wish of this magnitude to be fullfilled. It could be that Ruuko would have to battle every selector for her entire lifetime before the system allowed that wish to come true, given it affects the entire system as a whole.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 8, 2014 12:31 PM

Nov 2013
[quote=L-Ryoshi]I don't know why, but I like the way you think. The only flaw with this issue would be whether the system would actually allow such a wish, and how many battles would have to be won in order for a wish of this magnitude to be fullfilled. It could be that Ruuko would have to battle every selector for her entire lifetime before the system allowed that wish to come true, given it affects the entire system as a whole.[/quote]
That's a interesting point you make there...

Well dunno if it's true or not, but people here talked about a tournament, this could be a solution. But I honestly doubt this point since there's only 2 more episodes left.

However, I believe there's another solution that is through the use of Mayou's power.

I'll explain it better. If you believe that:

[b][color=blue]*[/b][/color] Mayou is like a queen when it comes to LRIG's.
[b][color=blue]*[/b][/color] That there is the definite possibility that Tamma and Urisu are connected (like someone said before there's the similar looks, the strong wish to fight and the earrings detail - check both characters avatar on MAL)
[b][color=blue]*[/b][/color] There's the possibility that Mayou is somehow the joined conscience of Tamma and Urisu together.

Once we get these starting points established, we could say that all that is needed for the system to allow Ru's or Iona's wish to be fulfilled, is the proof of who among the 2 personalities representing Mayou has the power to win the fight and use Mayou's power for the fulfillment of their wish.

He still don't know what Iona's wish is, but regarding Ru's wish, it would all be resumed to a fight between Urisu and Tamma, in which the winner gets their wish awarded through Mayou power.

But of course, all this theories I'm making, are considering that this season ends with a somehow happy ending. The creator can however decide to keep everyone in anguish and force the viewers to watch season 2 (in which the tournament would be a solution) for the story conclusion.

Edit: typo
DarkMoonWolfJun 8, 2014 3:59 PM

Jun 8, 2014 5:29 PM

Jan 2013
i think its gonna go something like this :
Ruko wins tournoment
ruko tries to pull of madoka
but it backfires horribly
bad end and end of season 1
Jun 9, 2014 5:15 AM
May 2014
She's been really into battles so far, but now she has a wish (as the preview says) as an excuse
wouldn't the wish she apparently already had but didn't want to admit to herself prevail unless the
new one is stronger?

It has been said before that the wish has to be heartfelt (not sure how correct it is, but likely).
-- Lord fifth
Jun 9, 2014 5:19 AM
Jan 2010
I hope that bitch hanayo gets run over by a truck
Jun 9, 2014 6:36 AM

Oct 2009
That's some serious NTR right there.

Tama <3

awww its empty, was hoping it would have images and whatnot.
Jun 9, 2014 9:30 AM

Feb 2007
konatachan80 said:
She's been really into battles so far, but now she has a wish (as the preview says) as an excuse
wouldn't the wish she apparently already had but didn't want to admit to herself prevail unless the
new one is stronger?

It has been said before that the wish has to be heartfelt (not sure how correct it is, but likely).

The ways she said it, it seemed quite heartfelt to me. I wouldn't put too much trust into what Iona has said, her thoughts on Ruuko may quite well be influenced by her own worldview.
Jun 10, 2014 3:21 PM

Jul 2009
Ah poor Hitoe ... after all this time she has the same wish eh? :S
We get Yuzuki's explanation (a bit, anyway) on what happens when you become a LRIG ... Mayu, eh? Seems like she's the one that turns girls in to LRIGs? Maybe she has some relation to Tama? Just going out on a limb here, but they're both white coloured ... yeah, that's it XD It seems like you can't tell your Selector the truth, which does make sense - after all, I doubt many girls would continue battling if they knew about it D:
Poor Yuzuki ... after seeing Hanayo and her brother, she even thanks her? Well I suppose her wish DID get fulfilled ... I doubt many people would react like her, though.
I'm guessing that Ruuko's wish will have something to do with the LRIG system or Yuzuki ... well, definitely something about her friends for sure. Plus Iona's calling out Selectors ... hmm, I'm guessing she'll battle with Ruuko again? Plus now she has a wish too ... hrm, let's see! :P
Jun 11, 2014 12:50 AM

Jan 2011
Okay I'm backing the theory that Ruko swapped places with an LRIG when she was young or lost the game and that's what lead to her mother saying she's scary. Tama original Ruko maybe?
Jun 11, 2014 3:15 AM
Jan 2013
ReaperCreeper said:
Okay I'm backing the theory that Ruko swapped places with an LRIG when she was young or lost the game and that's what lead to her mother saying she's scary. Tama original Ruko maybe?

But how doesn't the current Ruko know that? If the current Ruko isn't Ruko then the LRIG that took over should know what happened and whatnot.
Jun 11, 2014 4:22 AM

Jan 2011
SwordBlader said:
ReaperCreeper said:

But how doesn't the current Ruko know that?

How does Tama not know anything?

If the current Ruko isn't Ruko then the LRIG that took over should know what happened and whatnot.

Could be due to whatever wish was made if the theory is true.
Jun 11, 2014 9:26 AM

Jan 2013
Good episode. Probably better to lose in some cases then be replaced.
I wonder if LRIGs' really have any powers to grant wishes beyond their ability when they take over the bodies of selectors.
Jun 11, 2014 12:50 PM
May 2014
ReaperCreeper said:

If current Tama really is the original Ru, then I don't think she had to lose to be scary to others.
The current Tama is rather battlehungry and she doesn't cover it up like Ru does, so..

Of those two, it is more likely that Ru lost when she was young.

I'm guessing that her grandma knows more than she lets on.
-- Lord fifth
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2014

250 by JustHarris34 »»
Feb 13, 1:03 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2014

249 by Homurice »»
Jan 14, 4:13 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 22, 2014

272 by pastelmegane »»
Nov 9, 2023 10:58 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2014

97 by pastelmegane »»
Nov 9, 2023 8:23 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2014

82 by Myabyelo789N »»
Sep 6, 2023 8:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.