Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v9)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 71 72 [73] 74 75 » ... Last »
Jul 5, 2019 6:12 AM

Jun 2016
Soliniumm said:
Reonaa said:
I am finding an old anime that is about a highschool girl. If I remember right, she is admired and for some reasons, she live in the body of primary school student (or something like that)
The anime's name have a fraction (X/Y)
This is all I can remember
Thank you in advance

Maybe KareKano ?

No, I think this anime appear later, maybe 2001 to 2004
Naitou-kun is the best boy!
Jul 5, 2019 7:10 AM

Nov 2013
Reonaa said:
I am finding an old anime that is about a highschool girl. If I remember right, she is admired and for some reasons, she live in the body of primary school student (or something like that)
Thank you in advance

Is it probably Nanaka 6/17? https://myanimelist.net/anime/776/Nanaka_6_17?q=6%2F17%3A
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jul 5, 2019 7:15 AM

Jun 2016
TheBigGuy said:
Reonaa said:
Thank you in advance

Is it probably Nanaka 6/17? https://myanimelist.net/anime/776/Nanaka_6_17?q=6%2F17%3A

That's right! Thank you a lot
Naitou-kun is the best boy!
Jul 5, 2019 7:28 AM

Nov 2013
@Reonaa

You're very welcome.
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jul 5, 2019 9:58 AM
Jun 2017
https://imgur.com/a/jxlEmOI are those from somewhere, they all belong to those steam puzzle games, for example the game for the first 5 pictures had characters from kaguya-sama
Jul 5, 2019 10:58 AM

Aug 2012
damiJESUS said:
https://imgur.com/a/jxlEmOI are those from somewhere, they all belong to those steam puzzle games, for example the game for the first 5 pictures had characters from kaguya-sama
1) Fanart of Quinella from SAO
2) Consort Yu
3) Original art
4) Guild girl from Goblin Slayer
5) Guild girl again
6-9) Hentai girls, not characters
Jul 5, 2019 12:11 PM

Aug 2015
damiJESUS said:

9. I'm not sure on which character, but they are definitely from Gantz. Most likely to be Reika Shimohira

Edit: Just found the original picture here and it is Reika Shimohira
Jul 5, 2019 12:16 PM
Jul 5, 2019 12:30 PM

Nov 2008

I think this may be Mawaru Penguindrum but I haven't watched my copy yet so I'm not sure. xD

Jul 5, 2019 12:36 PM

Aug 2012
1) Fate/Extra: Last Encore ep 2
2) Mawaru Penguindrum ep 24
Jul 5, 2019 9:27 PM
Jul 2019
Need help finding hentai anime with a guy and a gym girl?

Jul 5, 2019 9:52 PM

May 2018
A supporting character in an anime most probably a girl, who hits people with things to make them forget their memories

Jul 6, 2019 1:17 AM

Jan 2019

FLCL

Sing for the reluctant heroes
Oh give me your strength
Your lives are too short
Sing for the reluctant heroes
I wanna be brave like you

Jul 6, 2019 1:36 PM

Jun 2019
Jul 6, 2019 1:40 PM

Jun 2019
Jul 6, 2019 5:18 PM
Jan 2019
i remember theres a main guy in it whos fighting to protect/help a group of young girls, who are being used as military weapons to fight some kind of maddening monsters. the girls themselves are lost souls shoved back into bodies (if i remember right)
he fought a big bad guy long long ago and won (sorta) and in the current age the bad guy is now a head in a fancy wheelchair who is friends with main guys old friend (who is now really old wizard lookin)
After the fight with the other bad guy, hes no longer able to use the fancy weapons without some risk to himself
and at one point he was talking with a higher up who looked like a goblin that he clearly wanted to punch
and towards the end of the anime, the girl the main guy clearly likes is starting to go insane as her hair starts changing color and when her hair fully changes she will no longer be herself

I apologize for the crudeness of this post, but this is all i can remember and its driving me batty
Jul 6, 2019 5:49 PM

Nov 2013
@LeoVeracruse

That's probably SukaSuka. https://myanimelist.net/anime/33502/Shuumatsu_Nani_Shitemasu_ka_Isogashii_Desu_ka_Sukutte_Moratte_Ii_Desu_ka
Jul 6, 2019 6:48 PM

Jun 2015
Who's this character?
Jul 6, 2019 7:31 PM
Jul 6, 2019 7:34 PM
Jul 6, 2019 8:40 PM

Nov 2013

You're welcome.
Jul 6, 2019 9:03 PM

Jun 2015
Phloup said:
Pikmin404 said:
Who's this character?

I think it is Ringo from Mawaru Penguindrum

It looks like an acceptable answer. So thanks anyway.
Jul 6, 2019 9:05 PM

Jul 2016
Pikmin404 said:
Phloup said:

I think it is Ringo from Mawaru Penguindrum

It is Ringo and this is the source of the fan art:

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=21577500
Jul 6, 2019 9:39 PM
Jun 2017
anyone has an idea what she is cosplaying https://i.imgur.com/V40aoZM.png ?
Jul 6, 2019 9:46 PM
Nov 2017
https://ifunny.co/fun/DpHVNVgq6?s=cl

What is this from thanks in advance.
Jul 6, 2019 11:04 PM
Jul 6, 2019 11:21 PM

Jun 2019
damiJESUS said:
anyone has an idea what she is cosplaying https://i.imgur.com/V40aoZM.png ?

@damiJESUS are you sure it's an anime cosplay?
Jul 6, 2019 11:27 PM

Jun 2016
A bit tricky but does anyone recognize the music from this clip?
Jul 6, 2019 11:31 PM

May 2009
Hamody_Asgail said:
A bit tricky but does anyone recognize the music from this clip?

It's Gakkougurashi!'s opening.

Jul 7, 2019 1:01 AM

Jun 2015
IpreferEcchi said:
Pikmin404 said:

It is Ringo and this is the source of the fan art:

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=21577500

Thank You!
Jul 7, 2019 2:06 AM
Jul 2019
Just watched an anime a couple months ago and I can't remember what it was called.

The MC was a girl with pink hair I believe that always had a camera. Opening scene was her in a tree taking pics of her bff whens she asking out a guy. The story line had to do with her escaping her house cause people were looking for her brother. When they get powers as well, the memories forget everything. Memorable scenes include her seeing her bff after she changed and getting shot near a pool ( a blonde girl ) and then the guy she was with saw it. He said it was okay to shoot when he didn't want to her to but because of self-defence it was okay, meanwhile it really wasn't her. Another scene is that the guy that likes her (whose dad is a crossdresser that runs a bar), his mom meets her near a fountain and she gets choked to death by the water and it wasn't her.
Jul 7, 2019 2:15 AM
Nov 2018
So, there’s an anime that I watched a small part of and read a bit of the manga of a long time ago. The story was a fantasy adventure story, with a trio of two boys and a girl, with one of the boys being the main character. They were searching for magic stones I believe, of which there were (I think) seven. The girl I think had pink hair and a crow which used to be in service to some evil scary woman and yeah. Uh, it was also raining in the manga so they went to a mountain to get some shelter, and they were arguing over whether to go into a certain land or not because of the danger. Yeah, that’s all I remember. I really wanna watch it, so I hope someone can help me out!
Jul 7, 2019 8:07 AM

Aug 2018
Can someone tell me the name of every character in this image?

Jul 7, 2019 8:20 AM

Aug 2017
mynameisshana said:
So, there’s an anime that I watched a small part of and read a bit of the manga of a long time ago. The story was a fantasy adventure story, with a trio of two boys and a girl, with one of the boys being the main character. They were searching for magic stones I believe, of which there were (I think) seven. The girl I think had pink hair and a crow which used to be in service to some evil scary woman and yeah. Uh, it was also raining in the manga so they went to a mountain to get some shelter, and they were arguing over whether to go into a certain land or not because of the danger. Yeah, that’s all I remember. I really wanna watch it, so I hope someone can help me out!

Im not sure but I think it's Deltora Quest
Jul 7, 2019 8:44 AM

Jun 2019
88keygang said:
Just watched an anime a couple months ago and I can't remember what it was called.

The MC was a girl with pink hair I believe that always had a camera. Opening scene was her in a tree taking pics of her bff whens she asking out a guy. The story line had to do with her escaping her house cause people were looking for her brother. When they get powers as well, the memories forget everything. Memorable scenes include her seeing her bff after she changed and getting shot near a pool ( a blonde girl ) and then the guy she was with saw it. He said it was okay to shoot when he didn't want to her to but because of self-defence it was okay, meanwhile it really wasn't her. Another scene is that the guy that likes her (whose dad is a crossdresser that runs a bar), his mom meets her near a fountain and she gets choked to death by the water and it wasn't her.

@88keygang the anime you are looking for is most likely Darker than Black: Ryuusei no Gemini as it matches everything in your description except the guy actually confesses and they date, but she forgets everything after being a contractor and uses her powers against the guy she loves, this all happens during episode 1 so feel free to check it out.
Jul 7, 2019 8:58 AM

Apr 2014
Saori_Shun said:

I'm not gonna name every character, but I'm going to name as many shows as I recognise.

Chobits, Clannad, Haruhi Suzumiya, Full Metal Panic, Lucky Star, Evangelion, Fate/Stay Night, Garden of Sinners, Air, Zero no Tsukaima, Darker than Black, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, Ikkitousen.

Don't recognise the rest, or can't think of the name.
Jul 7, 2019 8:58 AM

Mar 2012
Saori_Shun said:

Here you have all sources listed on the right:

https://www.zerochan.net/63008
Jul 7, 2019 9:55 AM
Jul 2019
(FOUND) Thank you @TheBigGuy for finding it!
*Luck and Logic*

I've watched an anime years ago, I really liked it but only watched the first episode. Need some help finding it again. Please halp me.

Male MC, had powers when younger and enlisted with that worlds Military

Since growing older he had lost said powers and is now caring for a sister going to a school of sorts

I'm sure in order for said MC's powers (when younger) a pair of people were needed (Of course male-female)

Monsters still plague the world, show up out of no where (I remember a mall in the first episode) kinda like phantoms and kill people upon touch

Some chick shows up offering him his powers again if he pairs up with her. Even if his powers are now gone, promising to re-awaken them. (So he can protecc his lil-sis)
SwehzJul 7, 2019 1:59 PM
Jul 7, 2019 10:56 AM

Jul 2015
https://weheartit.com/entry/225215793
Anybody know what show this is?
Jul 7, 2019 11:04 AM

Jul 2015

damn, 5 minute ONA. thanks for the answer, but you've also crushed my dreams a bit. haha
Jul 7, 2019 11:21 AM

Nov 2013
@Swehz

I think, that it is Luck & Logic. https://myanimelist.net/anime/32083/Luck___Logic?q=Luck%20and%20logic
Jul 7, 2019 12:58 PM

May 2009
What anime series has cover art which is a schoolgirl (or maybe a few schoolgirls) walking outdoors, blue sky above, buildings in the background, a somewhat slanted white brick walkway beneath her? I think she's walking to the left (or bottom left) of the picture frame. This is a recent (from within the last few years) anime series.
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Jul 7, 2019 1:08 PM

Nov 2013
GlennMagusHarvey said:
What anime series has cover art which is a schoolgirl (or maybe a few schoolgirls) walking outdoors, blue sky above, buildings in the background, a somewhat slanted white brick walkway beneath her? I think she's walking to the left (or bottom left) of the picture frame. This is a recent (from within the last few years) anime series.

That sounds like Saekano.

Jul 7, 2019 1:50 PM
Nov 2007
Anyone have about clue about this anime figure? I've fallen for her and want to learn what she's from and who she is but the listing selling her just says "unknown anime."

https://imgshare.io/image/20190707-163625.O8IA8
Jul 7, 2019 1:53 PM

May 2009
@TheBigGuy It's Saekano I was thinking of, thanks!
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Jul 7, 2019 1:55 PM

Nov 2013
GlennMagusHarvey said:
@TheBigGuy It's Saekano I was thinking of, thanks!

You're welcome.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 71 72 [73] 74 75 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» How accurate is your country and countrymen portrayed in Anime?

Dragevard - May 28

18 by RudeRedis »»
2 minutes ago

» What are some shows/movies that anime fans would like?

APolygons2 - Yesterday

35 by bucciest »»
4 minutes ago

» Has a canon ship ever ruined a show for you? ( 1 2 )

Dragevard - May 24

50 by bucciest »»
11 minutes ago

» What is an "ironic weeaboo"?

IdeDial - 5 hours ago

6 by kusairo »»
13 minutes ago

» Misconceptions about anime in general or specific titles that continue to spread despite everything

RobertBobert - May 26

27 by bucciest »»
14 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.