Forum Settings
Forums

2020 Anime Watching Challenge - Discussion (OPEN until NOV 30)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (31) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Feb 3, 2020 4:00 AM
Dragon Idol

May 2017
ikasoruKogihcI27 said:
I still dont understand how to sign up for the bronze 2020 challenge. Can someone help me out please?

Have you read This Guide yet?

It's very short but also detailed.
If you'd like help in another language that isn't English, that is a possibility too.
In addition to English, the AWC Staff speaks the following languages: Dutch, Spanish, German & Polish
Feb 3, 2020 7:20 AM
Nov 2016
I found a question to ask after all

(S.08) Watch an anime adapted from a Card Game or Game

I decided to watch Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works but after closer inspection it's source is visual novel and it isn't on the List. Technically speaking, isn't Visual Novel a Game genre?
Feb 3, 2020 7:45 AM

Apr 2011
Kapparina said:
I found a question to ask after all

(S.08) Watch an anime adapted from a Card Game or Game

I decided to watch Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works but after closer inspection it's source is visual novel and it isn't on the List. Technically speaking, isn't Visual Novel a Game genre?
The entry must say it’s adapted from Game or Card Game. There are no exceptions possible.
Lestat-Feb 3, 2020 8:09 AM

» "You've fought a valiant duel, my friend..." «

⍏⍏⍏⍏⍏

inspector @ MAL's anime watching challenge
Feb 3, 2020 8:10 AM
Nov 2016
Lestat- said:
The entry must say it’s adapted from Game or Card Game. There are no exceptions possible.

I see, well I'll have to find something else then.
Feb 3, 2020 9:04 AM

May 2017
TenObok said:
During the inspection before turning in I've found out that the anime I've watched for item S.09 dissapeared or got deleted from MAL database. What should I do in this situation?
As a replacemnt I watched https://myanimelist.net/anime/7367/Naruto__The_Cross_Roads
I'm going for Torch-Bearer, so how should I mention it in my sign-up form?
Link to my sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1818368&show=150#msg58928869

Oof, that's unfortunate that it got removed but at least you caught it before turn-in! This should hopefully be pretty easy to fix.

Your Silver finish date is Jan 29, and it looks like you watched some Gold items on the same day. So instead of adding Naruto: The Cross Roads (assuming you watched this Feb 02/03 depending on your time zone, which will make the levels after invalid) you should take one of the anime you watched on Jan 29 from Gold and move it into an unused Silver item. Your Gold level has a finish date of Feb 01, so take one of the Platinum anime you watched on Feb 01 and move it up to an unused Gold item. If Naruto: The Cross Roads fits into Platinum, put it there. If not you only have to watch one more anime and you should be good to go.
Feb 3, 2020 10:42 AM

Jan 2017
Aeradae said:

Oof, that's unfortunate that it got removed but at least you caught it before turn-in! This should hopefully be pretty easy to fix.

Your Silver finish date is Jan 29, and it looks like you watched some Gold items on the same day. So instead of adding Naruto: The Cross Roads (assuming you watched this Feb 02/03 depending on your time zone, which will make the levels after invalid) you should take one of the anime you watched on Jan 29 from Gold and move it into an unused Silver item. Your Gold level has a finish date of Feb 01, so take one of the Platinum anime you watched on Feb 01 and move it up to an unused Gold item. If Naruto: The Cross Roads fits into Platinum, put it there. If not you only have to watch one more anime and you should be good to go.

Thanks for help, took my some time to calculate all of this. Glad that I was able to fix that.
Feb 3, 2020 10:57 AM

Jun 2016
(S.21) Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread.

For this challenge, I was hoping someone could recommend a series with a lot of action. Anything helps
Feb 3, 2020 11:42 AM

Aug 2015
skyhei1995 said:
(S.21) Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread.

For this challenge, I was hoping someone could recommend a series with a lot of action. Anything helps

Baccano!
Darker than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha
Hajime no Ippo
Hellsing Ultimate
Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199
Feb 3, 2020 3:49 PM

May 2018
Vassalord can work like stand-alone OVA for this (S.01) Watch a stand-alone OVA ?

What do I like? Well, myself, of course! I'm the flower of Olympia, after all!
Feb 3, 2020 3:53 PM
Space Brother

Mar 2015
FaustoW said:
Vassalord can work like stand-alone OVA for this (S.01) Watch a stand-alone OVA ?

Yes.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

"An earnest failure has meaning."

"Nothing is definite in this world. But it's okay.
Some things within me are definite."
Feb 3, 2020 4:00 PM

May 2018
dierubikdie said:
FaustoW said:

Yes.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Thanks, so nice i love that answer <3

What do I like? Well, myself, of course! I'm the flower of Olympia, after all!
Feb 3, 2020 8:00 PM

Jul 2017
Can I Use Bakuman. 3rd Season for (B.27) Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field?

And Bakuman. for (B.23) Watch an anime that has a one-word title?
I am not sure if that point at the end makes it invalid
FrandroFeb 3, 2020 8:09 PM
Feb 3, 2020 11:43 PM
May 2018
Could you use multiple seasons of a show for different challenges? For example, I used Haikyuu to complete a challenge. Could I then turn around and use the second season as another challenge requirement since it is not exactly the same thing?
Feb 4, 2020 12:29 AM

Aug 2012
Bxymond said:
Could you use multiple seasons of a show for different challenges? For example, I used Haikyuu to complete a challenge. Could I then turn around and use the second season as another challenge requirement since it is not exactly the same thing?

Yes, you can. As long as they have their own entries.

Frandro said:
Can I Use Bakuman. 3rd Season for (B.27) Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field?

Yeah, 3rd season should be valid. Bakuman is also valid for the one-word title. Punctuation doesn't affect it.
LiaevesFeb 4, 2020 12:34 AM
Feb 4, 2020 5:42 AM

Jul 2017
Liaeves said:
Frandro said:

Yeah, 3rd season should be valid. Bakuman is also valid for the one-word title. Punctuation doesn't affect it.

Feb 4, 2020 6:20 AM
Nov 2016
I have a question regarding a Tips for Checking Challenge before Turning-in section, point 6 to be exact.

6. The numbered list should go from 1-70 (if you're aiming for Diamond Medalist) when the spoiler tags are all open.

Is it supposed to be: Bronze section's last item is number 20 then first entry on Silver section is number 21, likewise first entry on Gold is going to become number 41. Or am I just misunderstanding things?

Sorry for being a pain and asking so many questions, but I really want to do this right.
Feb 4, 2020 6:37 AM
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Jan 2020
Just looking at my gold section and I was wondering if Haikyuu would work for the “watch an anime with two children as main characters”. I’m not exactly sure what the rule is regarding what counts as a child. Is it like someone under 18 or do you mean children as in young kids?

Because like a 15/16 year old teenager isn’t an adult but I’m not sure if I’d call them a child either? Sorry for being pedantic but I wanted to check because I’m not sure what I can use Haikyuu for in this section otherwise.

πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ . ι˜Ώθ‰―γ€…ζœ¨ 暦, ε‚· 物 θͺž . πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯
Build a man a fire and you'll warm him for a night
but set a man on fire and you'll warm him
for the rest of his life...
- H E N D Y -
Feb 4, 2020 6:43 AM

Apr 2010
horridhendy said:
Just looking at my gold section and I was wondering if Haikyuu would work for the “watch an anime with two children as main characters”. I’m not exactly sure what the rule is regarding what counts as a child. Is it like someone under 18 or do you mean children as in young kids?

The full rules for the Gold items explicitly require the characters to be 12 years old or younger.

So Haikyuu wouldn't work.
Feb 4, 2020 6:45 AM
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Jan 2020
Jhiday said:
horridhendy said:

The full rules for the Gold items explicitly require the characters to be 12 years old or younger.

So Haikyuu wouldn't work.

Okay. Thanks for replying. Oh well, I guess the point of gold is that it gets harder to fit things in. At least Haikyuu was good if not useful ;)

πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ . ι˜Ώθ‰―γ€…ζœ¨ 暦, ε‚· 物 θͺž . πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯
Build a man a fire and you'll warm him for a night
but set a man on fire and you'll warm him
for the rest of his life...
- H E N D Y -
Feb 4, 2020 6:46 AM
Space Brother

Mar 2015
Kapparina said:
I have a question regarding a Tips for Checking Challenge before Turning-in section, point 6 to be exact.

6. The numbered list should go from 1-70 (if you're aiming for Diamond Medalist) when the spoiler tags are all open.

Is it supposed to be: Bronze section's last item is number 20 then first entry on Silver section is number 21, likewise first entry on Gold is going to become number 41. Or am I just misunderstanding things?

Sorry for being a pain and asking so many questions, but I really want to do this right.

That's correct. Once you open all the sections of your item list, it will be numbered 1-70. But you do not have to do this manually. If you use the provided format, this will happen automatically.

horridhendy said:

Because like a 15/16 year old teenager isn’t an adult but I’m not sure if I’d call them a child either? Sorry for being pedantic but I wanted to check because I’m not sure what I can use Haikyuu for in this section otherwise.

No, a child must be 12 or younger.

Always check the item explanations if you're unsure about what is valid for an item. Many questions about item validity can be answered there.

Feb 4, 2020 7:19 AM
Nov 2016
dierubikdie said:

That's correct. Once you open all the sections of your item list, it will be numbered 1-70. But you do not have to do this manually. If you use the provided format, this will happen automatically.

Oh, actually my lack of knowledge about BBCode misguided me. I didn't know that asterisk in square brackets made a numbered list, so I edited the numbers in. Thanks for clearing it up.
Feb 4, 2020 11:38 AM

May 2016
So, one of the Bronze challenges says to watch an anime that has been featured in an article in 2019. This seems straightforward, but I'm the kind of person that likes to confirm things if I'm not 100% sure of the answer.

Therefore, I would like to make sure all the anime listed in This Article count as being featured in an article. I'm reasonably sure they fit the criteria, I just wanted to be absolutely sure.

Thanks in advance.
If you disagree with any thoughts or opinions expressed in the above post, you're wrong and I hate you forever!
Feb 4, 2020 11:42 AM

May 2017
THE-Black-Mage said:
So, one of the Bronze challenges says to watch an anime that has been featured in an article in 2019. This seems straightforward, but I'm the kind of person that likes to confirm things if I'm not 100% sure of the answer.

Therefore, I would like to make sure all the anime listed in This Article count as being featured in an article. I'm reasonably sure they fit the criteria, I just wanted to be absolutely sure.

Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure which anime you were thinking of choosing but there's any easy way to tell if it's valid or not - any anime you want to use must have the article listed under the Featured tab on the anime's main page.
Feb 4, 2020 11:54 AM

May 2016
Is was planning to use To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts. I check and this article does show up under the featured tabs under it's main page. Thank you for pointing that out.
If you disagree with any thoughts or opinions expressed in the above post, you're wrong and I hate you forever!
Feb 4, 2020 8:37 PM

May 2016
Here I am again with two questions this time.

First, for the Bronze challenge 'watch an anime with a main character who has a profession', am I correct in assuming the two main protags of Psycho-Pass count as having the 'detective' or 'police' profession?

Second, for the silver challenge 'watch an anime by a studio from which you haven't watched anything', what if the studio is a subdivision of a larger studio yet has it's own page? For example, AIC Spirit and AIC ASTA are both divisions of AIC, but both have their own pages on MAL.

Lastly, as it may be obvious, i am planning out my watch schedule for this challenge. Therefore, I'll go ahead and use this post to ask for a recommendation for the Silver challenge 'watch an anime recommended by the challenge thread'. I do need to specify I prefer anime with dubs if at all possible. I tend to watch anime while doing other things, so I don't always have my eyes on the screen.

Thanks in advance for the help.
THE-Black-MageFeb 4, 2020 8:41 PM
Feb 4, 2020 8:55 PM
Space Brother

Mar 2015
THE-Black-Mage said:
First, for the Bronze challenge 'watch an anime with a main character who has a profession', am I correct in assuming the two main protags of Psycho-Pass count as having the 'detective' or 'police' profession?

Yes, they're in law enforcement so that's fine.

Second, for the silver challenge 'watch an anime by a studio from which you haven't watched anything', what if the studio is a subdivision of a larger studio yet has it's own page? For example, AIC Spirit and AIC ASTA are both divisions of AIC, but both have their own pages on MAL.

Subdivisions and such don't matter; if they have separate Studio pages, we consider them different studios for the purposes of this challenge.

Lastly, as it may be obvious, i am planning out my watch schedule for this challenge. Therefore, I'll go ahead and use this post to ask for a recommendation for the Silver challenge 'watch an anime recommended by the challenge thread'. I do need to specify I prefer anime with dubs if at all possible. I tend to watch anime while doing other things, so I don't always have my eyes on the screen.

New Game!
Kakegurui
Land of the Lustrous
Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun
Hakumei and Mikochi
My Roommate is a Cat
Restaurant to Another World
How heavy are the dumbbells you lift?
Squid Girl
Zodiac War

I prefer anime with dubs

My dude πŸ‘πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘
dierubikdieFeb 4, 2020 9:04 PM

Feb 4, 2020 10:39 PM

Sep 2009
I just wanted to be sure,
(B.27) Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field
3-gatsu no Lion 2nd Season would fit right? Kiriyama Rei is a professional shougi player
Feb 4, 2020 11:09 PM

Jan 2018
Hey I've got a quick question just to make sure, for B.27) "Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field" would Kakashi count as a professional ninja/shinobi?
Feb 5, 2020 7:09 PM

Dec 2016
If I watch Tonari no Totoro for: (S.02) Watch a Movie with a duration of 90 minutes or more,will it be considered invalid? The duration of Tonari no Totoro is 1 hr.26 min, it is just missing 4 min to be 90 min.
Feb 5, 2020 7:31 PM
Space Brother

Mar 2015
mayeesison said:
I just wanted to be sure,
(B.27) Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field
3-gatsu no Lion 2nd Season would fit right? Kiriyama Rei is a professional shougi player

Rei is valid.

Tubbyman said:
Hey I've got a quick question just to make sure, for B.27) "Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field" would Kakashi count as a professional ninja/shinobi?

It's my understanding that ninjas in Naruto take missions/jobs to do ninja things and get paid for doing them. If that's the case with this character, and he's a main character in whatever anime you're using, then that's valid.

Ginoza said:
If I watch Tonari no Totoro for: (S.02) Watch a Movie with a duration of 90 minutes or more,will it be considered invalid? The duration of Tonari no Totoro is 1 hr.26 min, it is just missing 4 min to be 90 min.

The movie must be 90 minutes or more, so this movie would be invalid.

Feb 5, 2020 8:12 PM

May 2008
Hello,
For B.27 would Yuri Plisetsky from "Yuri!!! on Ice: Yuri Plisetsky GPF in Barcelona EX - Welcome to The Madness" count?
(Almost) 13 years on MAL!
()__()
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Feb 6, 2020 9:37 AM
Jan 2019
Initial Post Number: #383
♬
πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: Februari 06, 2020
πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date: December 20, 2020

πŸ“£ [b] Link to your completed anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/frederikcrazy?status=2
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: https://myanimelist.net/profile/frederikcrazy

🚩 Completed Anime (at sign-up): 26 (when you post)
🚩 Time Zone:

πŸ”Ί Difficulty: Bronze Medalist
πŸ”» Restriction: N/A (Optional; N/A if none)
πŸ₯‡ Anime in Forum Set: N/A (N/A if none; refers to your forum avatar and signature)

πŸ₯‡ Legend: Watching - Completed - Inactive/Plan to Watch

πŸ›‘οΈ Challenge list:

When posting this form I'm confirming that
I have read the Rules, How to Participate, and the Challenge List with Explanations section in its entirety to the best of my abilities.

frederikcrazyFeb 9, 2020 2:22 AM
Feb 6, 2020 10:41 AM

Jul 2013
(G.21) Watch an anime with 4 episodes or more recommended to you by a challenge team member

@BeanChagBear I choose yooooouuu!! :P

Feb 6, 2020 11:57 AM

Apr 2014
isahbellah said:
(G.21) Watch an anime with 4 episodes or more recommended to you by a challenge team member

@BeanChagBear I choose yooooouuu!! :P

I'm happy to oblige!

PTW:
Haikyuu!!
Kill la Kill
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Not from PTW:
Akame ga Kill!
Grand Blue
Trigun

Good Lord, BeanChagBear just walked through the clubhouse walking perfectly normally.
He said he had “no time” to talk.
Too busy watching anime, evidently.
Feb 6, 2020 12:14 PM

May 2017

As Yuri is a minor and this was a performance at an exhibition (which I'm not sure if they get paid for or not), I would suggest that you pick something else for this item.

frederikcrazy said:
Initial Post Number: #383

πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: Februari 06, 2020
πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date: December 20, 2020

πŸ“£ [b] Link to your completed anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/frederikcrazy?status=2
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: https://myanimelist.net/profile/frederikcrazy

🚩 Completed Anime (at sign-up): 26 (when you post)
🚩 Time Zone:

πŸ”Ί Difficulty: Bronze Medalist
πŸ”» Restriction: N/A (Optional; N/A if none)
πŸ₯‡ Anime in Forum Set: N/A (N/A if none; refers to your forum avatar and signature)

πŸ₯‡ Legend: Watching - Completed - Inactive/Plan to Watch

Starting up TO-DO list (remove once it's done)

πŸ›‘οΈ Challenge list:

When posting this form I'm confirming that
I have read the Rules, How to Participate, and the Challenge List with Explanations section in its entirety to the best of my abilities.

Please post your challenge in this thread instead - this thread is for discussions only ^^
AeradaeFeb 6, 2020 12:39 PM
Feb 6, 2020 12:28 PM

May 2016
I'm back with one more question and a request.

Question: For (G18) Watch a Mythology or Time Travel themed anime: I was considering watching Cautious Hero because it features Roman/Greek Gods, however, when I looked on the provided list, I didn't see it featured on the list. I'm not sure if that's because it's still so new or what, but I was wondering if I could use Cautious Hero since it does involve mythology. Or do I need to use an anime listed on the provided page?

Request: For (G21) Watch an anime recommended by an AWC Team Member.
@Aeradae Could I get a recommendation from you? As I mentioned before, I prefer anime with dubs, as I am not always looking at the screen.
Feb 6, 2020 12:42 PM

Apr 2014
THE-Black-Mage said:
Question: For (G18) Watch a Mythology or Time Travel themed anime: I was considering watching Cautious Hero because it features Roman/Greek Gods, however, when I looked on the provided list, I didn't see it featured on the list. I'm not sure if that's because it's still so new or what, but I was wondering if I could use Cautious Hero since it does involve mythology. Or do I need to use an anime listed on the provided page?

It needs to be featured in the list provided.

Good Lord, BeanChagBear just walked through the clubhouse walking perfectly normally.
Feb 6, 2020 1:11 PM

May 2017
THE-Black-Mage said:
I'm back with one more question and a request.

Request: For (G21) Watch an anime recommended by an AWC Team Member.
@Aeradae Could I get a recommendation from you? As I mentioned before, I prefer anime with dubs, as I am not always looking at the screen.

Unfortunately I have watched very few dubbed anime so I'm not sure which ones would be good for you. I did enjoy these ones, so hopefully they have a good dub as well:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/36038/Net-juu_no_Susume
https://myanimelist.net/anime/13601/Psycho-Pass
https://myanimelist.net/anime/21939/Mushishi_Zoku_Shou
https://myanimelist.net/anime/37141/Hataraku_Saibou_TV
Feb 6, 2020 6:53 PM

May 2008
Aeradae said:

As Yuri is a minor and this was a performance at an exhibition (which I'm not sure if they get paid for or not), I would suggest that you pick something else for this item.

Thank you, I'll find another anime should I choose to still use B.27.
(Almost) 13 years on MAL!
()__()
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Feb 7, 2020 8:21 AM

Feb 2018
Request: (For S.21) Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread. (subbed is preferred)
Feb 7, 2020 11:12 AM

May 2008
Can please anyone help me?
(S.21) Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread
My PTW is for the challenge so please don't use then. And if possible a Movie or OVA/ONA, or in last case something that have 12/13 episodes, I don't want anything bigger.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
DELIVERYS//OMC-AD//SLIPS
Feb 7, 2020 11:51 AM
Dragon Idol

May 2017
Yuki_91 said:
My PTW is for the challenge so please don't use then. And if possible a Movie or OVA/ONA, or in last case something that have 12/13 episodes, I don't want anything bigger.

Tried to find some stuff for you, also threw in some short tv anime (meaning their episode length is 15 minutes or less per episode) of 12-13 eps

https://myanimelist.net/anime/713/Air_Movie
https://myanimelist.net/anime/32664/Bananya
https://myanimelist.net/anime/34658/Nekopara_OVA
https://myanimelist.net/anime/3805/Kaitou_Tenshi_Twin_Angel
https://myanimelist.net/anime/37311/Kemurikusa
https://myanimelist.net/anime/2611/Panda_Kopanda
https://myanimelist.net/anime/35848/Promare
https://myanimelist.net/anime/14355/Yama_no_Susume
https://myanimelist.net/anime/32013/Oshiete_Galko-chan
https://myanimelist.net/anime/31143/Onsen_Yousei_Hakone-chan
https://myanimelist.net/anime/35677/Liz_to_Aoi_Tori
https://myanimelist.net/anime/2199/Chirin_no_Suzu
Feb 7, 2020 12:22 PM

May 2008
Ranacchi said:
Yuki_91 said:

Tried to find some stuff for you, also threw in some short tv anime (meaning their episode length is 15 minutes or less per episode) of 12-13 eps

https://myanimelist.net/anime/713/Air_Movie
https://myanimelist.net/anime/32664/Bananya
https://myanimelist.net/anime/34658/Nekopara_OVA
https://myanimelist.net/anime/3805/Kaitou_Tenshi_Twin_Angel
https://myanimelist.net/anime/37311/Kemurikusa
https://myanimelist.net/anime/2611/Panda_Kopanda
https://myanimelist.net/anime/35848/Promare
https://myanimelist.net/anime/14355/Yama_no_Susume
https://myanimelist.net/anime/32013/Oshiete_Galko-chan
https://myanimelist.net/anime/31143/Onsen_Yousei_Hakone-chan
https://myanimelist.net/anime/35677/Liz_to_Aoi_Tori
https://myanimelist.net/anime/2199/Chirin_no_Suzu

Thanks I will go with Promare since the movie with sub's came out a few days ago ( the bluray version) :)

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
DELIVERYS//OMC-AD//SLIPS
Feb 8, 2020 4:25 AM

Oct 2015
Hey, I'm sorry for this noob question.
If the challenge requires us to watch an anime which has a popularity lower than #700, does it mean >700 or <700
Feb 8, 2020 4:49 AM

Apr 2014
Hagaru said:
If the challenge requires us to watch an anime which has a popularity lower than #700, does it mean >700 or <700

B.14 Watch an anime with a popularity lower than #700 and a total duration of 16 minutes or more — state the popularity it had when you finished; placed in popularity as #701, #702, #703 and so on.

Feb 8, 2020 5:26 AM

Oct 2015
BeanChagBear said:
Hagaru said:

B.14 Watch an anime with a popularity lower than #700 and a total duration of 16 minutes or more — state the popularity it had when you finished; placed in popularity as #701, #702, #703 and so on.

Thank you for the answer! I'm glad I asked I was just about to start Silver and had watched the wrong anime for this.
Feb 8, 2020 6:00 AM

Aug 2013
@BeanChagBear

Would you recommend me something for (G.21) Watch an anime with 4 episodes or more recommended to you by a challenge team member
Thanks!
Feb 8, 2020 9:05 AM

Sep 2016
i can't update my post to add more difficulties
why does this happen?
even tho my post definitely contains more than 21 characters
i don't understand

[Link to post]
sᴇᴛ ʙʏ ᴋᴏᴛᴏʀΙͺsα΄€α΄œΚ€α΄œs
w
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (31) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What do you think about fetishes in anime?

Anjuro - 5 hours ago

30 by Anjuro »»
16 seconds ago

» why the double standard?

Cielord - 27 minutes ago

4 by Anjuro »»
5 minutes ago

» Anime facts you didn't know before

LenRea - May 24

29 by Swyzen »»
9 minutes ago

Poll: » Will we ever get a anime cross over as big as the MCU?

Old_School_Akira - Yesterday

31 by AcD4c »»
25 minutes ago

» Isekai Sub-Genres Have Become Genres.

Gashadokur0 - 2 hours ago

6 by Ratris_Decision »»
28 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.