Forum Settings
Forums

If you could remove 1 character from any anime, who would it be?

New
Pages (11) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Aug 25, 2016 4:09 AM

Sep 2012
Chiyo from Prison School. She's just useless and boring as hell...
Aug 25, 2016 4:09 AM
Feb 2016
Yuka from Elfen Lied , I just don't like her ;__;
Aug 25, 2016 4:16 AM

Jul 2015
chitoge because she is a bitch
Nisekoi will be great if they focused only on Onodera , she is so adorable :3
tragedydesuAug 25, 2016 4:48 AM
Aug 25, 2016 4:20 AM

Jan 2016
I found Yui from Angel Beats extremely annoying and just an excuse to put humour in a serious situation (that is until her last episode), but I wouldn't exactly REMOVE her, I'd just swap her place with someone with a less annoying attitude.
Aug 25, 2016 4:34 AM
Apr 2016
I see a lot of people hating on Five, from Zankyō no Terror. I'd have to say that her existance actually saved the show. If there was no enemy that can match Nine and Twelve, the entire show would have been them putting bombs.

Also, a LOT of people seem to hate Makoto, from School Days, and I never understood why. Would somebody tell me?

As for my answer, I'd remove Chitoge from Nisekoi. I just can't stand that girl. She just appears one day out of nowhere and gets between Raku and Onodera that SHOULD HAVE BEEN TOGETHER!
Sorry, that was my Onodera fanboyism speaking.
Aug 25, 2016 5:08 AM

Sep 2015
Makoto from School Days for sure. I want to see Kotonoha have a happy relationship with someone else rather than that fuccboi. Of course some of the bad things will still happen but things will be sooo much better for the other characters if he was gone.
Aug 25, 2016 5:15 AM

Apr 2013
I would remove Elizabeth "lizzie" from kuroshitsouji simply cuz i hate her guts and i find no good reason for her existence in the anime 🤔😠😒
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2016 5:48 AM

Jul 2013
kappa34 said:
I could understand you can consider her boring, but I wouldn't call her exactly useless.

IllyricusAug 25, 2016 5:57 AM
Aug 25, 2016 5:57 AM

Sep 2012
Illyricus said:
kappa34 said:
I could understand you can consider her borng, but I wouldn't call her exactly useless.

You made a good point. But later on in the manga I keep hating her more and more XD
Aug 25, 2016 6:25 AM
Aug 2016
My choice of a character who i would remove is Kurosaki Ichigo :).
Aug 25, 2016 6:37 AM

Jun 2015
Orihime - Bleach ..........................................
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2016 7:24 AM

Apr 2016
Matan122 said:
Excalibur from soul eater, cant stand that guy

Yeees, useless to the story and very irritating, but i like the joke that he is the strongest weapon in the universe :D

Touko from Taboo Tattoo, useless too

Biba from Koutetsujou no Kabaneri, one of the worst antagonist ever.

And of course Sakura from Naruto
Aug 25, 2016 7:34 AM
Apr 2015
Natsuki Subaru, without him the show won't be shit.Just imagine Emilia,Rem,Ram,Felt as MC and and together they embark on their lives and on the way they find a problem and solve it together, it may be better and more kawaii.
Aug 25, 2016 7:48 AM
Mar 2016
I know I'll get lot of hate for this but...

Usagi from Sailor Moon...........
Ugh I just don't like her at all. She is so annoying and stupid. She cries so much and I hate her hair. (I like her hair when transformed but when she's not she looks stupid) But the thing that irritates me most about her is that she is ruining that "cute clumsy girl" and "eating sleeping loving girl" If it's any other girl with those, let's say habits, it's okay but when it's her it's just annoying me.
Aug 25, 2016 7:48 AM

Nov 2008
Risara said:
Chiibi said:

You would have to be quite stupid to mistake that kid for a girl. He looks like a Japanese boy to me.

..........have you seen pics of Japanese boys? lol

Yes I do, I see them everyday in real life. He certainly looks like a girl.

No, he really does not. I don't see anything about him that is girlish. He has a baby face, but not a girl's one.

I know I'll get lot of hate for this but...

Usagi from Sailor Moon...........
Ugh I just don't like her at all. She is so annoying and stupid. She cries so much and I hate her hair.

That tragic thing is, Usagi got MAJOR flanderization compared to the manga. She was really not supposed to be like that but they did it "for the lulz". No wonder Naoko the author hates the anime. lol
Love her hair though; it's cute.

Chibi Usa is the one I can't stand. TAKE HER OUT ENTIRELY.

As for my answer, I'd remove Chitoge from Nisekoi. I just can't stand that girl. She just appears one day out of nowhere and gets between Raku and Onodera that SHOULD HAVE BEEN TOGETHER!

LOL Raku and Onodera wouldn't get together even if you stripped them naked and locked them in a room!! Get over it; THEY RUINED THEIR OWN SHIP. XD
ChiibiAug 25, 2016 7:56 AM

Aug 25, 2016 7:59 AM

Jun 2009
Inaba from Kokoro Connect. Maybe I wouldn't have rated it 1 if she hadn't ruined everything.
Aug 25, 2016 8:16 AM

May 2016
Suzaku from code geass - that guy just gets on my nerves

mine from akame ga kill hate her

nagi from hayate the combat butler despise her like hell, so much better without her
Aug 25, 2016 8:57 AM

Jun 2016
Patricia from lucky star..

I dont realy have other than her.
I loved the most of the most of the anime char I have seen
Aug 25, 2016 9:33 AM

Oct 2014
Kazumi Yoshida from Shakugan no Shana.

The whole love triangle business in season 2 went on for far too long, was cringy as anything and felt forced, to boot. I mean really, was Yoshida ever a credible rival to Shana, an immortal Flame Haze? I mean,"C'mon, man!"

Homage to ESPN (American) Football "C'mon, Man!":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BYvhaco6Fg
Avatar: Anzu Kadotani from Girls und Panzer.

Aug 25, 2016 9:38 AM

Nov 2008
8oomer said:
Kazumi Yoshida from Shakugan no Shana.

The whole love triangle business in season 2 went on for far too long, was cringy as anything and felt forced, to boot. I mean really, was Yoshida ever a credible rival to Shana, an immortal Flame Haze? I mean,"C'mon, man!"

Homage to ESPN (American) Football "C'mon, Man!":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BYvhaco6Fg

Yes, Yoshida was incredibly annoying. XD I hated Fumina as well.

Aug 25, 2016 9:47 AM
Jun 2013
Louise from Zero no Tsukaima
just immagine that childlish sadistick bitch gone, then Saito can be loved, respected and finally build some self-esteem, confidence, man-up !! and rock this world
Aug 25, 2016 9:54 AM
Dec 2013
Tae Shimura from Gintama because I fucking hate her!
Aug 25, 2016 9:58 AM

Mar 2015
ultravigo said:
That mc from accel world.Imagine how great that anime would have been without him.

You mean to say you like action anime with no meaning ? Because that's how you say it. Main mc is the reason the whole anime is about.
dont't watch that anime if you are going to give it 1* and cry 10000 words in review about it.
Aug 25, 2016 10:24 AM

Mar 2016
Ram from Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu. She is so irrelevant to the anime that one could remove her and the story would be left pretty much intact, save for her twin's background. And even that could be made good without her.
Aug 25, 2016 10:26 AM

Aug 2015
YeAhx said:
ultravigo said:
That mc from accel world.Imagine how great that anime would have been without him.

You mean to say you like action anime with no meaning ? Because that's how you say it. Main mc is the reason the whole anime is about.

Please don't try to act like there's a meaning to that show when there clearly isn't.What's up Einstein wanna be these days?
Aug 25, 2016 10:38 AM
May 2016
Mc boy from Accel world and replace it by someone like Yuuji fron grisaia???
Aug 25, 2016 10:38 AM
Nov 2015
_YukiNoHana_ said:
I'm afraid nothing can save SAO no matter who you guys remove :/

I've a strong will power but not enough to watch SOA :(
Aug 25, 2016 10:39 AM

May 2016
Remove Pino.

Ergo Proxy is now perfect.

Very baffling how people can look at something as rich as Ergo Proxy and only go "yea I think Pino is great." Her and "muh surrealism" are basically the two cancers that need to stop being mentioned in every EP discussion.
YudinaAug 25, 2016 10:47 AM
Aug 25, 2016 10:41 AM
Nov 2015
_Ako_ said:
xEzioAuditore said:

And what about Sakura from Naruto? isn't she the most annoying girl in world?

Lol... Compare to the Re:Zero hate train right now... Sakura is like yesterday's criminal...

Ohhh, forgot to mention about SAO too...

Most people hate Re:Zero because of Rem x Sobaru is going nowhere. I think Sobaru & Rem actually ruined the show :(

Back to the topic, Satella's brother from Freezing ( Well, he's not too stright like Jammy Lannister)
Aug 25, 2016 10:46 AM

Jan 2013
Subaru from Re:Zero - most annoying character in history of anime.
Signature removed. It was too good for this cruel world.
Aug 25, 2016 11:51 AM

Oct 2014
Otonashi said:
Ram from Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu. She is so irrelevant to the anime that one could remove her and the story would be left pretty much intact, save for her twin's background. And even that could be made good without her.

Why waste time removing secondary characters with barely any screentime?
There are far more agravating characters in the cast
Aug 25, 2016 12:03 PM

Jul 2015
Near from Death Note.
Aug 25, 2016 1:55 PM

Jul 2016
Asia from HS DxD

Louise From ZnT

=

Life much better
Aug 25, 2016 1:56 PM

Jan 2014
Near_21 said:
Whether it's because this character annoys you, or you want to make the show slightly better.
Personally, and i'll think some people will agree with me:

Poor table-Kun out of code Geass so he won't have to go through you know what.

Edit:- Also please tell why with appropriate spoilers.
I would remove Ichika Orimura from Infinite Stratos and replace him with a better character

Live here in the now, chill with your buddy, Jambles.
Mangalist
Animelist
FanFiction/My Writing

Aug 25, 2016 1:59 PM

Aug 2016
Gilgamesh from Fate Zero. He is... irritating.
Aug 25, 2016 2:19 PM

May 2014
Shou Tucker because that episode pulled on the feels to much made me hate him
Aug 25, 2016 2:48 PM

Nov 2008
shoujogod said:

The show had good potential, but was poorly written and had plot holes that could have been avoided; the biggest plot hole being Menma's ghost herself.

Why do you call Menma's ghost a "plot hole"? The show wasn't poorly written at all.

Aug 25, 2016 7:15 PM

Nov 2008
japaniMay said:
Miuna from Nagi no Asukara, along with pratically every optimistic, deredere MC in any anime ever.

Oh, that reminds me; I'd remove Chisaki. SHE RUINED MAH SHIP. D:<

Aug 25, 2016 8:12 PM

Feb 2016
Chihiro from TWGOK, just fuck chihiro.
Of all the awesome characters, he picks chihiro, just left the manga.
Aug 25, 2016 8:36 PM

May 2015
Mayuka said:
inb4 orihime inoue from bleach because she wrecked your precious black sun white moon otp :^)

:(

Same. I would remove her too.

Also Nina from Code geass.
Aug 25, 2016 9:01 PM

Oct 2014
Chiibi said:
shoujogod said:

The show had good potential, but was poorly written and had plot holes that could have been avoided; the biggest plot hole being Menma's ghost herself.

Why do you call Menma's ghost a "plot hole"? The show wasn't poorly written at all.

menma existence works mostly as a plot device so it is not a plot hole and it is far from a big issue in the show
the problem is that the characters use half of the anime to prove her existence when she can prove it at any minute by moving objects
Aug 25, 2016 9:05 PM
Aug 2016
Shōko Inari from Princess Jellyfish, because if it weren't for this rapey witch the show could have been much more brilliant.
Aug 25, 2016 9:06 PM

Aug 2013
Reinhardt from Legend of the Galactic Heroes
I don't like novels that end happily. They depress me so much.
Aug 25, 2016 9:10 PM

Nov 2008
Quetzaly said:
Mayuka said:
inb4 orihime inoue from bleach because she wrecked your precious black sun white moon otp :^)

:(

Same. I would remove her too.

Lol Orihime would be SO gone. XD I really didn't like her...not just for ship reasons but I hate those goddamn stupid balloon boobs!! It doesn't work!! The show will be all "DRAMATIC SERIOUS FEELS TIME" and I'm sitting there going "HER BOOBS ARE TOO F*CKING BIG. FEELS NOT FOUND."

F-cup ditzy girls for the ultimate lose.

Aug 25, 2016 9:15 PM

Feb 2016
Clumsy and big boobs that's some major moe points.
Aug 25, 2016 9:53 PM
Mar 2016
I would remove Nanami from Revolutionary Girl Utena because I couldn't stand her and she really got on my nerves. Her obsession towards her older brother just didn't sit well with me. I will receive a lot of flack for this, I swear.

I will not see her as one of my favorite characters, at all despite other people liking her so much especially for comedic purposes and all that crap. She is so not worth it.
Aug 26, 2016 1:15 AM
Nov 2015
Vaynard-sama said:
Suzaku from Code Geass.

He's a pain the ass the entire story.

I think Charle or what was her name was a pain in the ass. Suzaku for me is the 2nd hero in Code Geass.

And there's a character type that really sucks and most of us wish it's removed: "The envious little sister" They're such a pain in the ass to an extent where I possibly would drop the show.
Aug 26, 2016 1:44 AM

Jan 2016
ultravigo said:

Replacing him would change nothing, shitty Writing is still shitty Writing. The series in itself is full of plotholes and second half is garbage, nothing to do with the plot of the show. Changing him would not change any of that.
Aug 26, 2016 1:54 AM

Jul 2016
Subaru from Re:Zero.... the only interesting thing about him is Return by Dead. He is one of the highest assholes of all time.

The world of Re:Zero would benefit with a better protagonist... or maybe I am wrong and the world is bad but the underwelming protagonist makes the world look better.

Well, I can't stand Subaru although in this Whale Hunt he seems to be getting better. It looked cool that suicide jump.
Aug 26, 2016 6:40 AM

Jun 2016
Aquamirror said:
Kirito from SAO

-anime is good now ;D

It's gonna take a lot more than that to make SAO good.

"The sun is my enemy, but the moon has been good to me."
Pages (11) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you judge others for the things they are passionate about?

Shizuna - 11 hours ago

18 by Zakception »»
5 minutes ago

» What comes in mind after saw this word?

nirererin - Yesterday

4 by aikels »»
17 minutes ago

Poll: » Favourite Fiction here?

Diamtheroad - 1 hour ago

7 by Zakception »»
23 minutes ago

» How do you view anime elitism? ( 1 2 )

KietaTeenRomance - Jul 4

67 by Solacev »»
37 minutes ago

» How do you deal with Anime recommendations from other people?

Dragevard - 4 hours ago

9 by Solacev »»
40 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.