Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Oct 4, 2018 5:11 PM

May 2012
Bakugo sure had it though to be honest, quite nice to see All Might handle that in the end! Lovely and intense fight though. Let's see what's next!
Oct 7, 2018 1:02 PM

May 2010
That was almost a deep moment for Bakugo out there.

Pretty cool fight, the animation in this episode was superb!
Oct 7, 2018 2:10 PM

Feb 2015
Meh... that fight was... boring?

I guess I was expecting too much.
Oct 9, 2018 5:38 AM

Dec 2012
Best episode of BNHA, hands down. Everything between Deku & Bakugo came full circle and every second of it was a surge of emotional overflow.
Oct 13, 2018 3:58 AM

Mar 2016
Holy hell... THAT FIGHT WAS LIT AF!!! I really love all those moves along with the fact that they're moving fast as hell! The effects of their battle on the environment around them were amazing! But really, this fight is especially epic because of all the moves, especially Bakugo's insane final move to subdue Deku!

This whole time, Bakugo was blaming himself for what happened to All Might, and add the fact of his worries for the increasingly powerful Deku and why All Might chose Deku to be his successor, made this fight emotional to a certain degree.

I'd say that All Might did well to diffuse the tense situation, and him explaining everything to Bakugo was necessary to in this point, but if it weren't for Deku spouting about his quirk, this wouldn't have happened.

Well, the most important thing about this episode is that Deku and Bakugo is now a true RIVAL!!!
Nov 5, 2018 9:56 PM

Nov 2009
The recent developments, and this episode in particular, show clearly everything that's wrong with All Might and his attitude.

I could get behind All Might as a hero, but geez, does he suck as an educator so incredibly hard. Not only does he openly play favorites, he's basically just Midoriya's personal coach who doesn't really give a damn about the other students so long as it doesn't have anything to do with his Midoriya, and what's worse, he doesn't even realize how much his attitudes are biased.

The man may be a good fighter and rescue man, but he's the worst decision maker in the series, selfish to the limit and dumb enough to be unaware of it, and also a hypocrite. Because the fact is it's all those innocent people he supposedly swore to protect who end up paying with their lives for his biggest most selfish mistake of a decision to choose a wimpy immature nobody like Midoriya instead of a tested, talented and battle ready guy (like Mirio, but not necessarily him), and he should have foreseen it (it's not even that hard, Im pretty sure everyone and their mother in the series do).

Just think: if he'd have transferred his power to strengthen someone already strong, someone who was ready, mentally and physically, to put it to use immediately, how many disasters that were let run their course because of his bad choice (of Midoriya just not being ready to stop them) could have been if not avoided, then at least kept to the minimal scale and how many of their victims wouldn't had have to be hurt or died. I might have understood the absurd decision to transfer One For All to Midoriya if the transfer was only possible to a quirk-less individual, and even then it would be a questionable choice simply because someone like Midoriya who sat on his ass all of his life envying guys like Bakugo (who, despite his strong quirk, was also busting his ass studying, building his body, polishing his fighting skills and putting his head to use about fighting strategies, moves and possible ways to apply his quirk) and wallowing in self-pity instead of actively doing something to get closer to his dream (like, you know, working out, at the very least?) isn't qualified to become the chosen, but even that isn't the case. Add to that what I mentioned about openly playing favorites, the fact that no matter how much of a bastard Endeavor as a person is, as a colleague, putting him on the spot like that is downright brutal, and you'll get a happy-go-lucky man who deals as much, if not more, damage as he does good and lacks any form of even most rudimentary insight which, again, leads to mounting damage and lost lives.

Well, I guess what else you'd expect from a guy dumb enough to put his very mortal self on a pedestal as some symbol, apparently thinking he'll never age, will live forever and will always be as powerful as in his prime as he did. Guess he just ignored tons of history cases that proved that a big undertaking that's made to depend on a single person never ends well.
CGNov 5, 2018 10:00 PM
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Nov 9, 2018 1:26 PM

May 2013
Oh, how I love Eraser Head so much lol. He's a great sensei for real. No letting them off the hook without punishment bc they need to learn about consequences and responsibility-- helps them mature.
Stern yet still caring about their injuries X) love love love him hahaha

End credit scene was absolutely precious *O*
They were both vaccuuming back to back which was already cute enough, BUT THENNNN! It was made EVEN BETTER when Baku answered Deku and gave him an evaluation of the weak points X)
Nov 11, 2018 5:42 PM

Jul 2013
Absolute amazing and emotional episode. I had a feeling this would be good but it definitely exceeds my expectations. Bakugou showed so much feelings. Only now you can see how hard it must have been for him. He likes All Might as much as Midoriya does. And then to see that his standard won't be able to be an hero anymore just because he got caught by the villains. At least that's what he thought.

I'm glad Midoriya and Bakugou fought and finally talked with each other. Midoriya didn't knew about Bakugous feelings. But I hope now after understanding each other they will get along with each other.

I liked that All Might decided to share his whole story with Bakugou. That's the least he deserved. The scene afterwards with Aizawa was really funny. Even when All Might explained everything Midorya and Bakugou got house arrest :D

It's nice to see that Bakugou and Midoriya can talk normally to each other. Bakugou can't even imagine how important he's for Midoriya.

Curious how to top 3 students of the Yūei will look like.

Dec 24, 2018 4:07 AM

Jan 2015
Best episode of this season.
Also Bakugo became one of my favourites characters on this season.
Dec 27, 2018 1:26 PM

Jun 2010
Was satisfying seeing bakugo got the last blow on deku.
Jan 6, 2019 11:51 PM
Aug 2018
What a surprise, i thought it will just be a great fight with bakugo shouting "Damn,Deku!"
Emotional Bakugo breaks my heart. Im crying while he's saying what he feels. Didn't think that boy would feel that much.

Bakugo and Deku's relationship developed!!
I love how Deku can help other characters, the sun of U.A..
Jan 18, 2019 10:55 AM

Oct 2014
I imagined Aizawa wrapping All Might up in his scarf too and scolding him TwT
Jan 26, 2019 3:04 PM

Sep 2013
Damn the fight was amazing but the emotion in this episode really took the spotlight. I almost broke down when All Might hugged Bakugo.
Feb 6, 2019 11:28 PM

Nov 2018
Vulnerable Bakugou is kinda cute, too bad he would never tolerate being called that haha. Then again that's kinda cute too. Very good emotional episode, was more multi-dimensional n better than my expectations for sure.
Feb 7, 2019 1:54 PM

Mar 2017
I just love Bakugo so much ;_;
Feb 12, 2019 7:46 PM

Sep 2011
LOL Deku slowly realizing he has to mix it up.
Feb 19, 2019 11:24 PM
Apr 2017
Bakugo's last minute win feels like an asspull
Mar 3, 2019 4:01 PM

Jul 2013
That fight was awesome! And for the first time ever, I understand why Bakugo is upset and angry af. He's still annoying though.
Apr 12, 2019 1:04 AM
Nov 2016
I never see bakugou so emotionally wrecked. well i did, in the manga. but the anime just make it more miserable. and seriously this is by far the most meaningful fight in the series. more meaningful than all might vs all for one.

and bakugou is such a fantastic character oh my god. he's really. his inferiority complex really exploded here, he was suffering from his innate sense of deteriorating power, his feeling of being left behind and being weak were really powerful. the voice cracked, he really was feeling so many things at once.
May 13, 2019 12:20 AM

May 2016
Bakugo had pent up so many different thoughts and frustrations within him that simply talking about it wouldn't work anymore. Izuku had taken upon himself the duty to take in his hesitant friend's feelings but that didn't mean that he'll take a beating from him without a fight. Bakugo might've won thanks to his vast skill and experience with his Quirk but this only marked the beginning of a commendable rivalry between two hot-blooded fans of All Might. I'm really glad that their Number One Hero talked some sense into them and understood everything that was going on in their heads.

They're both in house arrest and it's proven to be a wonderful way for them to bond together. Bakugo giving advice to Deku about his Shoot Style made me smile.

May 23, 2019 12:33 PM

Mar 2019
First of all,this was the best episode from season 3,beating The One for All vs All for One fight scene,as many would say.For me,this is the only episode where I ALMOST shed a tear.I got full of emotions.Poor Bakugo, keeping his emotions in him like that,glad he took it out and I hope they'll get along better.I love bakugo in a different way.But come on Deku deserved that power.Kacchan was literally beating up deku in their childhood.I only have 2 episodes to watch :(.I don't want this to end.I can't wait till fall for s4.
Oh and here's a pic I like from that scene.
https://imgur.com/a/FPdcL33.jpg
Alex_TheForestMay 23, 2019 12:38 PM
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

May 31, 2019 4:41 AM

Mar 2015
Great episode, Deku and Kacchan finally able to get most if not everything between them off their chests with a good old-fashioned superpowered slug-off.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jul 14, 2019 11:25 AM

Jan 2018
Was starting to dislike Bakugo during this and some previous arcs because all he did was get angry and not even talk properly to people (thankfully his intentions weren't bad)

Now I'm starting to like him a lot better
I still hope he gets better though
Jul 31, 2019 9:21 AM

Jun 2015
Somehow I thought they would lose the newly acquired licenses. You two better be grateful now.
Aug 7, 2019 3:30 PM

Nov 2017
Cool, so now Bakugo won't be a crying little bitch on his period every time? Sounds great. Sign me up.

Who knew he blamed himself for everything? Crazy. I didn't even know this big, mean scary butthole had feelings.
Sep 1, 2019 12:18 PM

Dec 2016
I always felt by the time Bakugou was kidnapped that he would feel some guilt later on, but in the end it intensified -_-; He carried a big burden and feels he's the cause about All Might's retirement. Not good... Good to see he could hear about All Might's big injury and the cause behind it.

hahaha I couldn't believe Kacchan praised Deku's kick XD He's a hard nut to brake!

Great episode and great fight!

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Nov 2, 2019 7:33 AM

Feb 2010
This has now become my favorite fight, I'm almost all caught up!
Dec 2, 2019 6:11 PM
Voltekka!
Sep 2017
Unpopular opinion but this scene wasn’t emotional to me in the slightest. Also, I feel nothing but hatred towards bakugou and anger towards his fans.

Because you’re a bitch ass motherfucker, thats why.
Dec 3, 2019 7:18 PM

Feb 2008
Why is it that everyone seems to be at least as durable as the MC, in spite of the fact that his quirk is specifically geared towards improving his defense?

I wonder why the villains never bother to tell anyone about One for All. Did their leader never tell them about it for whatever reason?
Jan 3, 2020 9:34 PM

Apr 2012
Bakushit episode - worst episode from all 3 seasons, 2/10
dont see any character development here

daily reminder - pride is the father of all sins
its a villanous trait, not heroic

MeisterDM said:
Unpopular opinion but this scene wasn’t emotional to me in the slightest. Also, I feel nothing but hatred towards bakugou and anger towards his fans.

Because you’re a bitch ass motherfucker, thats why.

agree
karneheniJan 3, 2020 9:46 PM
Mar 13, 2020 11:14 PM
Dec 2019
I had been waiting for so long to see more of Bakugo and why he was the way he was.

And boy, did this episode deliver.

This is hands-down the best episode of the entire series so far. I can't wait to see where this show goes from here. I might even have to read ahead once I run out of episodes, but we'll see.
Mar 27, 2020 3:45 AM

Dec 2017
I was waiting for this moment because I've been getting sick of Bakugo. Three seasons and all I'm seeing is his anger management problems getting out of hand. Now FINALLY, he talked like a rational person and explained his side of things. I'm glad they both beat the shit out of each other and kind of...sorted things out (?). The best thing about this series for me is how All Might acts as a father figure to these boys, so yeah in my opinion this was the peak of that. His responsibility is not solely Deku, Bakugo is now under his wing too.

The fight was cool, but I want them to go harder next time (if there is one). Deku letting go of being the good boy and breaking Bakugo's face was definitely a highlight.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 21, 2020 1:30 PM
Apr 2020
Why did Deku lose god damn it! I'm very annoyed
May 31, 2020 10:38 AM
Jul 2016
It was a very emotional and equally action-packed episode, which I think makes it the pinnacle of this season. And it is, because it serves as a major turning point in the relationship of these two main characters.

I get why people hate on Katsuki, but this episode should explain a lot about his (pretty much pent up) emotional and psychological baggage. And of course All Might's appearance was pretty much indispensable for resolving all that tension towards normal.

I liked this episode (and the manga chapter) very much.
Jun 1, 2020 1:29 PM

Mar 2019
Finally after almost 3 season we've reached this point.I still shed a tear.Bakugo was fuill of uncontrolable emotion and the fight was honestly so good.This moment might be better than the fight at the beginning.I hope everything can become normal betweens these two.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 26, 2020 12:47 PM

May 2015
Damn that end credit scene where Bakugo actually gave feedback to Deku was so nice! This is the stage where you really start to like Bakugo and they become proper rivals. It makes me really want to go ahead in the manga where Ive heard their relationship gets better.

Its nice that Bakugo now knows the full story. Its a shared secret that will strengthen their bond.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 17, 2020 8:38 AM

Apr 2013
Definitely the worst episode of this season so far for me. It's amazing how Bakugo's character development pretty much doesn't exist. No matter if he fails or questions himself in any other way, the solution is always because he's "weak" and not because of his shitty attitude that he should fix. He is the sole reason that keeps me from giving this show a 10/10.
Sep 26, 2020 12:37 PM
Feb 2019
Gross. Now Bakugo is going to have even more screentime and intimate moments with Midoriya. Hopefully he'll be less annoying at least. Would have been better if Midoriya had beat him into the ground, after 3 seasons of Bakugo's bad behavior it would have been nice to see him get thoroughly whipped by the guy he tried to bully into suicide.
uwotnowSep 26, 2020 12:41 PM
Nov 18, 2020 7:05 PM
Jul 2020
Kacchans voice cracking was what did it for me :-(
Feb 15, 2021 1:08 PM

Jun 2019
Great to see Bakugo's emotional side. I hope they both understand each other now.
Feb 18, 2021 2:49 AM
Jun 2020
now we know bakugo emotional side too and the fight was amazing two rival fought very well.
Mar 5, 2021 1:45 AM

Jun 2013
We get to see Deku and Bakugo fight against each other to express their suppressed feelings.
The animation is also good. What an impressive episode!
Mar 14, 2021 7:41 AM

Feb 2019
I'm actually happy Bakugo won that.

Also, Eraser Head looks cool with that hairstyle.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Mar 15, 2021 11:09 AM

Oct 2020
Cool!!!

Finally it is over. Both of them were in a void. At least now they can be burden free. They can focus now on themselves. It was a good decision by Toshinori to solve the problem by his own. However it is good that Izuku is improving. Now he can talk to Katsuki about his weakness. He obviously is a good fighter. If they work together they can improve each other. Izuku can improve his fighting and cover the lacking. And Katsuki can work on his behavior. He is terrible at this.

Although things are going cool but without All-might things are getting rough. But good news school has now less chance to get attacked by villains.
Apr 14, 2021 3:05 AM
Sep 2020
What an emotional episode this was!!! Pretty Amazing fight scene!!!

I really want to know how much power Midoriya puts into his kicks though?

At least Bakugou and Midoriya got to talking at the end there and now he knows the truth. Glad the he is on better terms with Midoriya now , I think.

Aizawa talking to them was so cool! He is a great teacher !!

OMG the classes reactions so good !! and there at the end when Bakugou and Midoriya talk his shot style !!!! BEST FRIENDS ??? BETTER FREIENDS??
Sam_SinghApr 14, 2021 3:12 AM
May 15, 2021 12:26 AM

Jun 2020
Omg (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`) Kacchan..... (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`) it didn’t occur to me that he would feel bad for causing All Might to reach his limit. This boy!!!!! (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`) All Might is so understanding of his feelings too. And holy fuck the voice acting. Nobu is incredible♡

That after credits scene is EVERYTHING. Deku’s expression & uneasiness before Kacchan replied him almost made me cry. I love this episode so fucking much!

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jun 9, 2021 10:04 PM

Feb 2021
Great episode! Fight scene was pretty good. Also I loved that Bakugo exposed his soft side and let his emotions flow naturally. Poor Bakugo, he had been carrying the guilt of AllMight's retirement. Also Aizawa sensei lol.

Sep 8, 2021 3:09 AM

Feb 2019
So, when are we meant to like Bakugo again?
The line below is True.
The line above is False.
Sep 17, 2021 1:01 AM

Aug 2020
Finally, they have an understanding of each other. His hatred turned into rivalry. It only took 3 seasons.

Now Bakugou will turn into a less annoying character (hopefully).

DO NOT Cʟɪᴄᴋ Tʜᴇ Lɪɴᴋ Bᴇʟᴏᴡ:
👉 ʜᴛᴘs://ᴍʏᴀɴɪᴍᴇʟɪsᴛ.ɴᴇᴛ/ᴅᴏ-ɴᴏᴛ-ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ-ᴛʜɪᴤ-ʟɪɴᴋ 👈

Oct 1, 2021 1:34 PM
Aug 2015
Fantastic episode. Love the character development
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

» Song name?

infinite_Shadows - May 27

8 by matthewy2006 »»
May 28, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Old_School_Akira - Aug 8, 2018

124 by Darzaka »»
May 26, 6:12 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2018

468 by AndoRando »»
May 16, 8:33 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2018

188 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
May 14, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2018

161 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
May 14, 3:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.