Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Mar 3, 2014 2:08 PM

Apr 2010
This episode was a text book example of how to "Make people drop a series". I normally never drop anything more than 80% in but I'm dropping this show now

Mar 4, 2014 2:50 PM
Feb 2014
was so sad when she kicked the bucket :/ wuts even more sad is the train of thought on that moment.
"QUICK, COLLECT THE DRAGON BALLS!" *teary eyed*
Mar 5, 2014 3:32 AM

Jun 2008
Considering no one seems to stay dead in this anime i fully expect Harutora to resurrect Natsume as his familiar or something.
Mar 7, 2014 5:48 PM
Jan 2012
:O
BronzeAge
Mar 8, 2014 10:26 AM

May 2012
RyanSaotome said:
This episode was a text book example of how to "Make people drop a series". I normally never drop anything more than 80% in but I'm dropping this show now

I hope you would not regret it. -_-
It's not a matter of talent. It's a matter of will
Mar 8, 2014 11:53 PM

Jun 2012
Damn, props for making me cry there. It hit me a lot harder, because it was so sudden and I never would've expected her to actually die... at least she got the reaction I thought Hokuto should've had. This episode, and especially that ending definitely bumped my rating up 1 or 2 notches. Probably gonna be at least a 6 or 7 out of 10 overall now.

And if it weren't for the anime being so rushed, and jumbled, up to the point of most of it being hard to understand, I'd probably go even higher. I'm sure I'd rate the light novel an 8 or 9.

duderus said:
VanishingKira said:
iFourier said:
Fuck,shouldn't have clicked spoiler,ohh well can't say I didn't see that coming/being a possibility.

Damn... i fell for it only after i read your comment LOL
Now i regret clicking it too xD
Dammit... stop with the temptations. >> Almost gave in myself. But I learned from last episode's discussions to stop doing it especially with this show, since so much has been spoiled for me with this show just by accidentally opening stuff I shouldn't.
Mar 9, 2014 10:21 AM

Oct 2013
HalibelTheEspada said:
And if it weren't for the anime being so rushed, and jumbled, up to the point of most of it being hard to understand, I'd probably go even higher. I'm sure I'd rate the light novel an 8 or 9.
Nah, give the LN a try tbh, it's much better, much better than the anime. The character interactions (which the anime always tends to skip) are cute and something nice to read in the LN too.
NuviMar 9, 2014 10:51 AM
Mar 9, 2014 12:44 PM

Sep 2013
Things are gonna get pretty crazy next episode with Ootomo sensei and Douman attacking the Onmyo Agency.
Mar 9, 2014 11:55 PM

Jun 2012
Nuvi said:
HalibelTheEspada said:
Nah, give the LN a try tbh, it's much better, much better than the anime. The character interactions (which the anime always tends to skip) are cute and something nice to read in the LN too.

I'd really like to... I just wish I could find them all translated or could read Japanese, because the only place I know is baka-tsuki and they only have a few volumes translated. It's too bad light novels aren't more popular in America, because there's a lot of light novel series I'd like to read.
Mar 10, 2014 12:52 AM

Oct 2013
HalibelTheEspada said:
Nuvi said:
HalibelTheEspada said:

I'd really like to... I just wish I could find them all translated or could read Japanese, because the only place I know is baka-tsuki and they only have a few volumes translated. It's too bad light novels aren't more popular in America, because there's a lot of light novel series I'd like to read.

Well, just so you know, the TL is a boss, he translated vol1 in just a week and now he is halfway through vol5, I suggest reading the LN whenever you get time or when the LN has been translated till vol9 or 10. That said, yeah I agree, not only in America but these should grow popular in other countries too because there are tons of good LNs out there.
Mar 12, 2014 7:33 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode. Best episode yet.
A love confession, kiss scene, and death scene all in minutes.
Mar 15, 2014 5:06 AM

Dec 2010
Amazing episode, can't remember the last time en ep teared me ;( I can't even focus on anything else on this episode other than the last part.
Mar 22, 2014 4:14 AM
Jan 2014
Nuvi said:
Oh okay Harutora was Yakou that was obvious enough after episode 17 but...They just killed NATSUME?!!?!?!? Seriously? SERIOUSLY??? Kiilling the best girl? ;___;

WTF is wrong with Takiko, what the hell is she to Yakou anyway? Suddenly showing up and then forcing the crow on Harutora. I just hope Harutora gets his revenge now that he has the coat. What was Yasuzumi thinking to seal his son and then using his adoptive daughter as a decoy? He's partly to blame here too.
God damn I wanted to see Harutora's real mother but they just didn't showed her at all.

This episode was 10/10 even if they kill Natsume. It gave me all those feels and that insert song. ;______;

Damn it...I hope Takiko dies now that they have killed my only favorite character..

Oh wow I just read something about Natsume in another episode discussion thread. Her real parents are still not confirmed (not even in the Light Novel)
Is she really a Tsuchimikado?

Well, Takiko stated twice(?) or maybe once that she was a descendant of Yakuo's "sworn friend"

On a side note... NATSUME!!! nOOOOOOO!!!
If there's no one happy, is it really a victory?
- Kuroko Tetsuya
Mar 26, 2014 8:08 AM

Dec 2013
Too bad shounens almost never have life and death drama
Mar 31, 2014 8:19 PM

Mar 2009
This is supposed to be a big reveal, and I have no idea what/who Yakou is, nor do I care. That shows how much I pay attention to this show.

Also, inb4 Natsume comes back to life.
Apr 9, 2014 12:59 AM

May 2013
Harutora now knows that hokuto is natsume but after that natsume dies wut.

Harutora as yakou seems cool. Hope that natsume be revived.
If you want everything you'll end up with nothing.
Apr 11, 2014 3:22 PM

May 2012
Damn that ending! I really don't want Natsume to go away... after finally she managed to confess the truth and her feelings :/ Well let's see what happens next!
Apr 26, 2014 9:14 PM

May 2013
Of course something happens to her after she confesses...
May 5, 2014 11:58 AM

Apr 2011
Hope Natsume is alive... She better be... DAMN IT
May 19, 2014 8:03 AM

Apr 2012
took him so long 2 notice the ribbon -_-
n u could have guessed Harutora was the reincarnation its kinda to be expected 4 the plot twist when they keep going on about "the reincarnation"
May 25, 2014 8:17 AM

Mar 2014
o Hokuto was not a different person but was Natsume from the start!? Damn Revelation!!!
I thought Hokuto was a familiar created in a different person but Natsume created her as a counter-part!!? and that counter-part (hokuto) has a different personality!? ahh shit.. so much for the Truth!! Dem feels like I cry for nothing .... Damn.. Mixed Feels right now... but now I understand it.... shit but the Feels is too much.. (that Hokuto the dragon was not the Hokuto in human because i think Natsume just named it after it.)
I also Feel like this a Tribute to Natsume's Hokuto!! It was really good tribute :"D

Ahh beautiful festival and fireworks scene!!
Its a Turning point!!!
That revelation kinda work out in some point.
Souma's familiar is good!!
The Truth was revealed!!!
I think the curses needs to be uplifted to have it as a coat.
HOLY!! so that star thing on his left eye was planned too!! shit.. so I was right all along.(correction I was half right i guess. That Star thing is half done. it needs to be completed in order to get the coat back.)
so the star needs to be erased at all. and its a kiss!!!
So many things rushed on my head....
That Ending!! I cried alot again !! damn.... it feels sad in a moment.. but I wish they'll do something like reviving her .. shit.. Feels is too strong !!!
Next Episodes are one satisfying one i guess!!!
This Anime is GREAT!!!
AnimeLaver01May 25, 2014 5:51 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 6, 2014 4:41 AM

Sep 2013
Damn it! I hate when main characters die. Now Im all depressed. This feeling sucks.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Jun 27, 2014 9:30 PM

Jun 2014
So many things revealed this episode ... But Natsume died and now I'm all sad and depressed. I really hope some of those ppl in the onmyo agency die but I forgot all their names lol. On the bright side harutora looks pretty badass in that cloak
Jun 28, 2014 7:14 AM

May 2014
CRIED ;-;
Friking Natsume is dead. Ship them so badly.
Jul 9, 2014 1:09 PM

Oct 2012
Please don't. Fucking don't.

Why kill the best girl off? Holy fuck. I'm speechless.
Aug 9, 2014 5:30 PM

May 2014
They got fucking cockblocked by Yakou himself LOL. That kiss was freaking contrived. Seriously, I'm not a big fan of biting my own lips before a kiss, but I guess it was for the ritual.
So, it's implied that Natsume passed out, because her death was never explicitly stated. I wish this anime actually made things explicit for once.
Aug 29, 2014 11:25 AM

Sep 2012
Nice story of Natsume at the beginning. Cool OST.
It's so obvious that Takiko will appear before Natsume say it. Harutora already knew though.
Noooo, Natsume please don't die.
No OP and ED :(
Dec 24, 2014 2:16 AM

Jan 2014
good job...i thought i didnt care for any of the characters so far...I've been proven wrong...
Mar 20, 2015 1:59 AM

Aug 2010
Awesome development but Natsume....!!! Please dont die!!!!!

Really nice OST for this episode~
Apr 13, 2015 2:52 AM

Feb 2013
Super glad they showed how she was controlling Hokuto and those flashbacks. Makes more sense for me now.

Damn it Souma! Why did you have to get in the way! That was more emotional than I thought. Harutora's screams really ring in your ear. Good job VA.

Holy shit! Did they really kill her!? Fuck! Right after her confession and Harutora finding out she was Hokuto too.

Still aren't Harutora and Natsume family? Incest?
May 23, 2015 5:35 AM

Jan 2012
best ep so far.that's insane,so he is the real son of head family,btw stop screaming

Jun 1, 2015 7:07 AM

Dec 2014
whoah..that familiar's kick bashed the dragon..

Jul 14, 2015 11:58 PM

Sep 2012
She better be dead and doesn't come back to life after two episodes.
Feb 3, 2017 9:19 PM

Sep 2015
I knew it since last episode :(
OMG so Natsume is actually the daughter of Harutora's dad. or is she some random person. But dam rip Natsume ;-;
Jan 2, 2018 4:21 AM

Sep 2012
RyanSaotome said:

to bad for u then u fell in to trap

AnimeLaver01 said:
o Hokuto was not a different person but was Natsume from the start!? Damn Revelation!!!
I thought Hokuto was a familiar created in a different person but Natsume created her as a counter-part!!? and that counter-part (hokuto) has a different personality!? ahh shit.. so much for the Truth!! Dem feels like I cry for nothing .... Damn.. Mixed Feels right now... but now I understand it.... shit but the Feels is too much.. (that Hokuto the dragon was not the Hokuto in human because i think Natsume just named it after it.)
I also Feel like this a Tribute to Natsume's Hokuto!! It was really good tribute :"D

Ahh beautiful festival and fireworks scene!!
Its a Turning point!!!
That revelation kinda work out in some point.
Souma's familiar is good!!
The Truth was revealed!!!
I think the curses needs to be uplifted to have it as a coat.
HOLY!! so that star thing on his left eye was planned too!! shit.. so I was right all along.(correction I was half right i guess. That Star thing is half done. it needs to be completed in order to get the coat back.)
so the star needs to be erased at all. and its a kiss!!!
So many things rushed on my head....
That Ending!! I cried alot again !! damn.... it feels sad in a moment.. but I wish they'll do something like reviving her .. shit.. Feels is too strong !!!
Next Episodes are one satisfying one i guess!!!
This Anime is GREAT!!!

Hokuto was copy of Natume but with different appearance & each time they met she how to say downloaded her experiences with Tora in to herself from Hokuto, or they were linked all the time u know what i mean like constant wireless connection cause Natsu always knew what they did Tora & Hokuto like its her memory so one of the options is correct
Sugram22Jan 2, 2018 4:32 AM
Sep 26, 2020 5:46 AM
Jul 2019
What's with festivals and people dying? Damn show is convincing me to read the novel(Which I will since it's tickling my balls), I don't understand crap. Like how do you die (I assume she's dead) after that? Did you lose all your life force for that spell? At first I was like No! but then you realize that this show has a thing with reincarnations. I'm sure she'll come back, but probably not anytime soon. If not, then big sad, seriously.
Jan 26, 2021 2:50 AM

Dec 2012
W I N C E S T
Finally.

Apr 11, 2021 7:14 AM

Sep 2012
New its the time to remember what Suzuka tried to do
SomeGuyWithHair said:
What's with festivals and people dying? Damn show is convincing me to read the novel(Which I will since it's tickling my balls), I don't understand crap. Like how do you die (I assume she's dead) after that? Did you lose all your life force for that spell? At first I was like No! but then you realize that this show has a thing with reincarnations. I'm sure she'll come back, but probably not anytime soon. If not, then big sad, seriously.

her body got penetrated by projectile like with guns bullets did u not pay attention?

GosuDRM said:
W I N C E S T
Finally.

no wincest sins they don't have any blood relations branch families are distant relatives and in a way all ppl are distant relatives, branch family just means they have stayed closely connected with their roots due tradition's
Sugram22Apr 11, 2021 7:19 AM
May 18, 2021 8:49 PM

Apr 2014
well that was unexpected for her to get killed but im sure it wont end like that but we'll see
"one step at a time"
Sep 11, 2021 11:48 PM
Aug 2020
W-wait!! So meaning, when she make Hokuto, she based it on a model in the magazine, right? HAHAHHAAHAHHAA SO WHAT IF HARUTORA SAW HER IN TOKYO OR IN PERSON? HHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sep 12, 2021 1:03 PM
Jul 2021
Does anyone know why she STILL talks like a dude after everyone knows she's a girl? Lol
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Tokyo Ravens community still alive? Any news on the new LN volume 17?

Gilgamesh45 - Mar 26, 2022

24 by XrIoUs »»
Mar 24, 4:18 AM

» Rest in peace Maon Kurosaki

Hot_Green_Tea - Mar 3, 2023

2 by smallwitchy »»
Nov 1, 2023 11:29 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ravens Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2014

372 by DemonLordKenzaki »»
Sep 16, 2023 11:43 PM

» Tokyo ravens really end?

Patolas - Aug 6, 2017

16 by Alexioos95 »»
Jun 10, 2023 8:12 AM

» How to see the rest of the story?

MrBones2002 - Jun 11, 2021

5 by Biribiri10 »»
Nov 7, 2022 11:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.