3It was OK
2.3%
2Disliked it
0.5%
1Hated it
0.8%
Average 4.8
388 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 25, 2014 8:15 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh shit, the reveal! Natsume was also unusually cute imo this episode :3 Not bad. Bakatora though...

I find the episode to be cute with the fireworks and atmosphere in the first half. Suzuka was awesome though. Dat cliffhanger!
Stark700Feb 25, 2014 8:19 AM
Feb 25, 2014 9:44 AM
Oct 2013
Awwww.
Harutora finally became yakou or whatever the raven thingy did to him :) So cool.
I'm sad natsume suicided lol. It was so clear he would survive that thing anyway.
koleareFeb 27, 2014 9:15 AM
Feb 25, 2014 9:50 AM

Mar 2013
Natsume was really cute this episode.Now Harutora finally knows who was Hokuto.Hime is really angry.WTF with Mutobe?i didn't know he was that strong.That shikigami mark was actually the curse placed on Harutora.I love that Karsuba scene.
Feb 25, 2014 10:05 AM

Dec 2013
Natsume ;____;

Such beautiful episode. My favorite one! I'm glad one-arm oni and Suzu's scene was included in the anime.

Volume 8 was adapted really good than I actually thought.

This episode was actually a good tribute to Natsume's Hokuto self too.

Definitely Natsume was cute throughout this episode.

Wow so Hokuto's action were directly controlled by Natsume, I thought she controlled her using some mind tricks..

I wonder how much pain Natsume felt when Hokuto died considering what anime shows in episode 12 when they were controlling simple shikigami in that special training camp episode...(The part where Natsume messes up while she was cooking)
She died a second time :'(

Dat Laser Beam from that mark though. It's official to call Harutora, Yakoutora now. CG was ok but still not good for my taste.

Kumomaru was so BA but I'm starting to hate him and Takiko, She is the main reason why Natsume had to die. I kinda blame Yasuzumi too for hiding his son and using Natsume like she is a nobody. :(

Yatagarasu part was sooo cool and Harutora's 'curse/seal' getting removed by Natsume was so touching. Dat bloody kiss..

Poor Natsume..

Expecting great fights now, 8bit don't mess up Volume 9...

Edit: Loving that insert song.
Gamer6Feb 25, 2014 11:42 AM

Feb 25, 2014 10:14 AM

Mar 2013
iFourier said:
Awwww.
Harutora finally became yakou or whatever the raven thingy did to him :) So cool.
Feb 25, 2014 10:30 AM

May 2012
uhmmm…well, it was revealed that Harutora is the real Yakou’s reincarnation and that It was revealed that Yasuzumi Tsuchimikado switch Harutora and Natsume after their birth in order to protect Harutora from the Yakou devotees .Because they didn't know that Harutora has a cursed, Karasuba and the curse have an opposite reaction to Harutora's body, making him gone to berserk. The star seal was remove in order to remove the curse and accidentally killed Natsume in the process .................... Q^Q

Waaaaaaaaaahh!! Noooooooo!! Supposedly, I already prepared myself for this, but I still end up crying because of that insert song by Lisa Komine….. T^T
It's not a matter of talent. It's a matter of will
Feb 25, 2014 1:40 PM

Dec 2011
The best girl, NOOOOOOOOOOO ;_________________;
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2014 1:57 PM

May 2013
HOLY Sh*t what an EPISODE!!!!!

So at the end Harutora was the Yakou´s reincarnation

Poor Natsume, this really hit me hard ;______;

I just, can´t believe what just happened....
Feb 25, 2014 2:03 PM

May 2012
I'm still in a state of depression....

I can still hear Harutora's painful voice calling Natsume's name in my head Q^Q
zilch16Feb 25, 2014 2:21 PM
It's not a matter of talent. It's a matter of will
Feb 25, 2014 3:40 PM

Jul 2013
Oh my god I can't... ;A;
I watched the raw since the translation isn't out yet, but is it confirmed that Natsume died?
Feb 25, 2014 3:45 PM

Nov 2012
iFourier said:
Fuck,shouldn't have clicked spoiler,ohh well can't say I didn't see that coming/being a possibility.
Feb 25, 2014 5:18 PM

Apr 2008
Wheat soda, a.k.a bitter soda. Never liked those thing

Harutora looks good in the raven wing.
What happened if Yakou is awakened actually ? Just a power up or Harutora will be gone ?
Feb 25, 2014 5:22 PM

Jul 2012
nseika said:
Wheat soda, a.k.a bitter soda. Never liked those thing

Harutora looks good in the raven wing.
What happened if Yakou is awakened actually ? Just a power up or Harutora will be gone ?

Their personalities and memories merge. Tora is highly erratic especially going into volume 9. At one point he is apathetic, cold and calculating and turns into the usual bakatora in another. It implies that the change is gradual. Do note that his awakening here is not yet complete.
Feb 25, 2014 5:22 PM

Apr 2013
VanishingKira said:
iFourier said:
Fuck,shouldn't have clicked spoiler,ohh well can't say I didn't see that coming/being a possibility.

Damn... i fell for it only after i read your comment LOL
Now i regret clicking it too xD

But OMG :O
This episode was amazing!
And I love how Harutora looks like now (with the "raven coat" on)
Oh and great directing o.o

Dat ending... epic

Feb 25, 2014 5:26 PM

Jul 2012
a whole freakin' week to wait now! aghhhh!

Really want to see Harutora going on a rampage soon. Whole heaps of people need to die after this episode. Kinda want the Onmyo agency to burn
"Let's make a miracle happen using the power of friendship."
"If that was all it took, there'd be no need for training arcs!"

"Normal rabbits don't carry guns!"
Feb 25, 2014 5:32 PM

Jun 2012
the big reveal this episode although a lot of people already knew about it.

oh and it seems like harutora is yakou nothing special there. :P

i hope after this little experience harutora will stop being as lazy and focus on getting better because he isn't weak he just doesn't apply himself
Feb 25, 2014 5:37 PM

Dec 2013
Plenty much what we saw was a confirmation Harutora is Yakou. He's still Harutora and we are yet to see his Yakous self.
mg021 said:
Whole heaps of people need to die after this episode. Kinda want the Onmyo agency to burn
I just want Takiko, Kumomaru, Yashamaru and Genji to die, and one more Divine General(not giving spoiler)...
Rest Divine generals are just blindly following orders so they are not exactly evil. If these 5 die I'll be satisfied.

Feb 25, 2014 5:43 PM

Jul 2012
Hishamaru said:
I just want Takiko, Kumomaru, Yashamaru and Genji to die, and one more Divine General(not giving spoiler)...
Rest Divine generals are just blindly following orders so they are not exactly evil. If these 5 die I'll be satisfied.

Good luck w/ that. If that happens there wouldn't be a need for further volumes lol. But since they do induce these kinds of reactions I think they're doing their roles as "villains" admirably. I use the term "villain" loosely.
Feb 25, 2014 5:46 PM

Dec 2013
Yeah probably not a possibility but since the anime portrayed them good enough as "villains", not to mention the supporting cast is quite big so I'm hoping to expect more villains to pop out lol.

Feb 25, 2014 5:49 PM
May 2013
Natsume-Chan WHY !!
I Love Natsume Sooo Much

That Kiss I will never forget that anymore QAQ
Now im worry about Natsume I wonder if she is okay :[
Feb 25, 2014 5:50 PM

Jan 2013
Least this ep was an improvement over the last few.
Feb 25, 2014 6:12 PM

Dec 2008
It would have been awesome if her body disintegrated like right after she kissed him. Great EP though.
Feb 25, 2014 6:18 PM

Jul 2013
Finally subs are out! The episode was good. Wasn't expecting Harutoa to get some crow armour. I thought that Harutora would kill Natsume himself not her jump into the line of fire. Now Harutora, go forth and get your revenge.

Anybody know what that song was at the beginning? When Natsume was thinking about the past.
Feb 25, 2014 6:23 PM
Mar 2012
Fucking Souma ruined the moment. Godamn.
Feb 25, 2014 6:27 PM

Nov 2008
Souma's obsession is so obnoxious.
Please revive Natsume. She still has things to do T_T
Feb 25, 2014 6:30 PM

Jul 2013
Depressed. Why did it have be Natsume..
Would kinda expect Harutora to go on a rampage after that.
Won't forget that kiss. And her confession.
So sad :'(
Still can't believe it..
Souma you idiot >.<
Harutora looks badass in his new look.
Feb 25, 2014 6:39 PM

Jul 2013
No OP, insert songs everywhere. Oh boy here it comes.

While I knew about the Yakou thing, wasn't expecting the sacrifice and the music only got me more emotional.

Harutora seems about to enter Gary Stu beast mode, and with BD sales flopping so hard, consider me all in for a cliché anime original happy ending.
Having you dream girl dying twice in your arms is just too much.
Feb 25, 2014 6:39 PM
Jul 2013
That episode!
Feb 25, 2014 6:48 PM

Jul 2009
WHAT.......... they really killed her off? what the fuck.

but damn, they threw their budget at this episode huh. the shooting feathers was kind of lame but damn, that ending.

5/5
Feb 25, 2014 6:48 PM

Aug 2012
Holy shit, what an episode.
Feb 25, 2014 6:52 PM

Jul 2009
so when/why does harutora get his
Feb 25, 2014 6:53 PM

Sep 2013
ImaVampire said:
It would have been awesome if her body disintegrated like right after she kissed him. Great EP though.

She is not Hare from guilty crowns lol

Did anyone else notice at the beginning when she if fixing her hair, and then harutora calls her and she turns to look at the window, her image in the mirror moved more than the bigger one? Please tell me someone else notice.
There's no magical spell to save someone's life.
Feb 25, 2014 6:56 PM

Jul 2012
Kurogashi said:
so when/why does harutora get his

Feb 25, 2014 6:57 PM
Jan 2014
Everything about Takiko irks me. Her obsession with Yakou is retarded and she herself is obnoxious to no end. I pray that by the end of this she will be dead, but she probably wont be.

Hurr durr u r incarnation
Feb 25, 2014 7:03 PM

Jul 2013
Anyone know how far the LN is, and if Natsume is dead/will be revived? >_<
Feb 25, 2014 7:05 PM

Jul 2012
etaribi said:
Anyone know how far the LN is, and if Natsume is dead/will be revived? >_<

After this episode volume 9 will start. The LNs are only up to volume 10 at the moment but the story has turned a complete 180 come volume 10 w/c sadly wont be animated.

Feb 25, 2014 7:08 PM
Jul 2018
Natsume was cute in this epiosde.

Natsume and Harutora kissed in this episode was pretty nice.
Feb 25, 2014 7:08 PM

Apr 2012
Kinda knew that yakou was actually Harutora since he can't be a chick ~_~ but I really like the insert songs / flashbacks of Hokuto / that dream state death scene at the end. Made the episode really emotional.

Souma = Scientologist
zzzeallyFeb 25, 2014 7:13 PM

Feb 25, 2014 7:13 PM
Jul 2013
Meh, it was obvious with the sudden change in musical direction that something "deep" was supposed to happen after the nice calm chill music. When Natsume died I didn't even feel bad, and I take character deaths really badly most the time.. I mean obviously Natsume isn't going to stay dead, but I honestly wish she would. It would add some real depth to this anime. I'm sure if shes actually dead right now or what, but he'll perform the ritual on her and she'll be back. I do feel like this episode was much better than the shows been for a while though.
Feb 25, 2014 7:19 PM
Nov 2013
NOOOOO!!! NATSUME!!! DON"T DIE!!!!..Man finally some progression with the romance..love this episode..man it's really hard to tell who is the bad guy...any way can't wait for the next episode
Feb 25, 2014 7:25 PM
Dec 2012
Revive the dead always considering as a taboo in many culture since it completely negate the circle of life but one would expect the world with shamanistic activity to be able to revive the dead , Buddhist and Christianity share a same believe about life -> every living beings possess soul and body , in Natsume's case her body is wrecked but I would expect harutora to fixed her up then bind her soul to the body and revive her ... if only that could be done in real world.
Feb 25, 2014 7:28 PM

Jul 2013
Wait a minute...the Taizan Fukun ritual revives a person in place of the person who conducts the ritual...does that mean either Harutora or Natsume is going to die in the end?

;___________________;
Feb 25, 2014 7:30 PM
Jul 2013
etaribi said:
Wait a minute...the Taizan Fukun ritual revives a person in place of the person who conducts the ritual...does that mean either Harutora or Natsume is going to die in the end?

;___________________;

naw, since hes becoming Yakou I'm sure he'll be uberpowerful enough to find the hidden artifact Raven's Plot Armor..
Feb 25, 2014 7:32 PM
Jul 2013
etaribi said:

;___________________;

He's probably going to sacrifice the Yokou devotees, as revenge for ruining his life, or the least making extremely difficult for him to at a peaceful school life.
Feb 25, 2014 7:34 PM

Jul 2013
redaxe13 said:
etaribi said:

;___________________;

naw, since hes becoming Yakou I'm sure he'll be uberpowerful enough to find the hidden artifact Raven's Plot Armor..

But I thought Yakou couldn't do that himself when he was alive..?

Strategist0083 said:
etaribi said:

;___________________;

He's probably going to sacrifice the Yokou devotees, as revenge for ruining his life, or the least making extremely difficult for him to at a peaceful school life.

That would be ideal but I doubt it would happen :'(
Feb 25, 2014 7:39 PM

Jan 2008
Was expecting them to get cocked blocked, and they did.

Completely ew'd at Harutora getting some CGI'd armor. Would look nice if it wasn't. Reminds me of Beelzebumon from Digimon.

Oh fuck that ending. She ded. Now someone replace Natsume audio saying "I love you" with Onodera from Nisekoi and we'll finally get somewhere in that show.
Feb 25, 2014 7:42 PM

Dec 2011
etaribi said:
redaxe13 said:
etaribi said:

;___________________;

Strategist0083 said:
etaribi said:

;___________________;

"There is no sorrow if you are prepared"
Feb 25, 2014 7:45 PM

Jul 2013
Fritzion said:
etaribi said:
redaxe13 said:
etaribi said:

;___________________;

Strategist0083 said:
etaribi said:

;___________________;

Ahhh thank you :D
Feb 25, 2014 7:53 PM
Jan 2014
Fritzion said:

Feb 25, 2014 7:53 PM

Aug 2008
Their parting moment was so sad, but at least she confessed. Harutora finally awoke! This was such a good episode. i can't wait till things become a bit better.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Tokyo Ravens community still alive? Any news on the new LN volume 17?

Gilgamesh45 - Mar 26, 2022

24 by XrIoUs »»
Mar 24, 4:18 AM

» Rest in peace Maon Kurosaki

Hot_Green_Tea - Mar 3, 2023

2 by smallwitchy »»
Nov 1, 2023 11:29 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ravens Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2014

372 by DemonLordKenzaki »»
Sep 16, 2023 11:43 PM

» Tokyo ravens really end?

Patolas - Aug 6, 2017

16 by Alexioos95 »»
Jun 10, 2023 8:12 AM

» How to see the rest of the story?

MrBones2002 - Jun 11, 2021

5 by Biribiri10 »»
Nov 7, 2022 11:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.