Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game V10: Rainbow Six Siege (Red Faction Wins!) Epilogue out!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 34 35 [36] 37 38 » ... Last »
Jun 10, 2017 12:24 PM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
AbuHumaid said:
does it have to be 3? Cuz i don't​ town read that many right now
Dude the numbers aren't really what's important here, we want stuff to work with concerning you. We haven't really gotten anything like that from you.
get em...let the roast begin.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jun 10, 2017 12:28 PM

Jan 2010
SuzakuTsubasa said:
yurkin said:

pfft lol maybe what i said d2 wasnt clear enough for you tsubasa?

"pfft"? Indeed seems like it wasn't.

Do you mean this?
can you explain what you mean here in having a hard time grasping what you're getting at?

SuzakuTsubasa said:

yurkin said:
@logic340
Why vote yamin right away after the start of phase? He's probably not even here to answer similar to yesterday.

It's the only post I found on day 2 telling a bit about what you think. With a couple saying how he's going to get replaced anyway.

Vote lynch: yurkin
Then let me ask another question: the usual "who are your top 3 towns and top 3 scums?"
I feel like yurkin made a valid point when's honestly part of the reason I move my vote. That player has done nothing and my vote there was doing exactly that. What's the issue?
logic340Jun 10, 2017 12:55 PM

Jun 10, 2017 12:45 PM

Jul 2009
I really want to answer right away but i wanna take some sleep as well. I'll do it in the morning.
Jun 10, 2017 12:48 PM

Jan 2010
@AbuHumaid you never answered my question bro?
@Shinichi-kun where are you? You got me doing this yurkin ISO but what are you doing? Also back to Coelestin and Penta why would scum push a survivor lynch so hard when it doesn't seem to benefit their win condition to do so? The more I think about it the more I feel you and I had the anti-town stance there and you not coming to a similar conclusion to that is bothering me?
@Suzune-chan your thoughts on Coelestin please? Shinichi as well?
@grrr what have you learned from your role fishing this game? Who is scum?
@Militus why wont you play with us?
@PTYamin <_<

Also would anyone like to comment or share thighs on my Militu ISO?
logic340Jun 10, 2017 12:55 PM

Jun 10, 2017 1:17 PM

Jan 2014
Anonymous: RE and Denja are trying to create a lynch ironace as they believe that the mafia will join in. They are trying to narrow down their list of possible suspects by doing so. I believe colestin's thoughts are the better ones and ironace is just fodder right now. I would like to advise not to waste so much of your attention on him. He is basically living his last few breaths. Focus on others for now.
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Jun 10, 2017 1:20 PM

Feb 2014
Sure, I'm not in a hurry. Good night~

logic340 said:
SuzakuTsubasa said:

"pfft"? Indeed seems like it wasn't.

Do you mean this?
can you explain what you mean here in having a hard time grasping what you're getting at?

SuzakuTsubasa said:

It's the only post I found on day 2 telling a bit about what you think. With a couple saying how he's going to get replaced anyway.

Vote lynch: yurkin
Then let me ask another question: the usual "who are your top 3 towns and top 3 scums?"
I feel like yurkin made a valid point when's honestly part of the reason I move my vote. That player has done nothing and my vote there was doing exactly that. What's the issue?

I feel weird that she stayed on him for the whole day 1 and now she says there's no point voting him but doesn't say anything more about what she thinks when we're around half the day phase.
I honestly do feel like she's waiting for the day to pass, since she gives nothing it makes me think of her as a scum. I guess my vote is half pressure too since I really want to hear what she thinks.
Jun 10, 2017 1:29 PM

Nov 2008
Not bad anon.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 10, 2017 1:52 PM

Jan 2014

How the heck did I miss all of these posts from Suzaku? Just look at these posts guys, they feel sooooo smooth. Suzaku is like town's silent helper. You, I like you.
Jun 10, 2017 2:18 PM

Sep 2016
Fine,
vote: Shinichi-kun
Not that I don't think ironace is scum, because I do. He's being seriously uncooperative. Has a vote on me and is now ignoring me. Plus I don't get how a newbie would ever town read yurkin.

@Shinichi-kun , you need to vote. I liked your response to Pentaflare's 'those in danger of being lynched should claim' plan, while I townread Penta, I don't think scum would reject the plan by voting for whoever proposed it (in fact, that was my initial reaction, before I decided to not act on it.) Everything else is too vague for me to use as an alignment indicator.

And now I have a paper to work on, I don't even like my vote right now, but there are some people that require way more time than I have to take down.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Jun 10, 2017 2:20 PM

Jan 2014

Those are the possibly relevant posts by AbuHumaid which I found which weren't about him saying that his internet sucks. There were also some posts I think where he asked more people whether they think if he's lurking, eh... .-.
Jun 10, 2017 2:26 PM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
Fine,
Not that I don't think ironace is scum, because I do. He's being seriously uncooperative. Has a vote on me and is now ignoring me. Plus I don't get how a newbie would ever town read yurkin.

@Shinichi-kun , you need to vote. I liked your response to Pentaflare's 'those in danger of being lynched should claim' plan, while I townread Penta, I don't think scum would reject the plan by voting for whoever proposed it (in fact, that was my initial reaction, before I decided to not act on it.) Everything else is too vague for me to use as an alignment indicator.

And now I have a paper to work on, I don't even like my vote right now, but there are some people that require way more time than I have to take down.

Yay, let's vote for Shin-chan
Vote: Shinichi-kun
Jun 10, 2017 2:33 PM

Feb 2014
I am too tired. I will try to catch up later. But I agree with choine on this one.

lynch: Shinchi He has to be stopped!
Jun 10, 2017 2:51 PM

Jan 2014
grrr said:
I am too tired. I will try to catch up later. But I agree with choine on this one.

Just kidding.
Vote: grrr

I think I get it now why your behavior seems so different than in Bungou Stray Dogs. In Bungou Stray Dogs, you were really forceful with your plan. Here, you were just aimlessly trying to get people to claim. There's a big difference.
Jun 10, 2017 2:52 PM

Dec 2013
DenjaX said:
logic340 said:
This game mechanic about Perks messes up VCA big time.

I want to promote voting for someone they suspected with reasons because late game will be very difficult. Well Karote can do what he wants lel.

I want trains to be small so we can catch mafia but apparently thats alot to ask for.

Jun 10, 2017 2:53 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I always end up tunneling on him lol and i didn't start seeing him as scum until he went full commando on the survivor
I really see your point because I was on your side of that argument but step back now that it's done and think about it. Go back and look at how much time was left I just don't see this making I'm or Coelestin scummy? If you dot see anything else that says scum I say move along for now we can always come back or I can even hide e behind one of them?

Ur welcome to hide behind one of them to test a theory and i do see your point.

Jun 10, 2017 3:02 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Alright I have reached a stopping point.
I have collected all of yurkin's posts up to here I will finish summarizing, then analyze, and ask questions tomorrow.
I already did a ISO on Militus that no one has commented o or spoke to me about? I wouldn't mind seeing some discussion about that by the time I come back.

@Karote Capitao....what are your thoughts on the players in my D1 town block? And the bubble players grrr and Rinto?

If u can link me the post ill comment on it but i wont go out of my way to ssearch 30 pages for it XD.

Jun 10, 2017 3:03 PM

Dec 2013
Coelestin said:
Omg Shin got summoned. I missed your critical posts, hell yeah, that's what this game needs.

His posts struck to me as town instantly from my quick re-read.

I haven't re-read RE's and my conversation but I feel like I understand him much more now. Last night's conversation felt really good.

I am town reading them both now as well @logic340.

Vote: PentaFlare

Gonna answer to all the posts later.

Lol clearly u dont because RE is a she :P

Also why the sudden vote on penta?

Jun 10, 2017 3:04 PM

Dec 2013
wen294 said:

Also grrr is full of sheet. Don't believe any of his claims. He already claimed 4 different roles so far if i've counted correctly.
Not sure why Mafia or SK would want to get rid of inactives either. They usually end up as lynch fodder sooner or later.

What why not? Its obvious one of those roles is his, so if u ignore all of them thats not really a town driven action. As town you should be looking into both the town and scum reasons for all his claiming. Maybe then you will figure out which role is his.

Jun 10, 2017 3:12 PM

Jan 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Coelestin said:
Omg Shin got summoned. I missed your critical posts, hell yeah, that's what this game needs.

His posts struck to me as town instantly from my quick re-read.

I haven't re-read RE's and my conversation but I feel like I understand him much more now. Last night's conversation felt really good.

I am town reading them both now as well @logic340.

Vote: PentaFlare

Gonna answer to all the posts later.

I assumed gender, oh crap (<.< ) ( >.>) (°-° ) ( °-°) (._. ) ( ._.) don't scold me pls

I was going to do "I will judge you scummy until you prove me otherwise" to see what happens because I wanted to see what he does when he's under pressure of being suspected but turns out that I don't even know where to start so yeah that was kind of useless
Jun 10, 2017 3:12 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
Alright I have reached a stopping point.
I have collected all of yurkin's posts up to here I will finish summarizing, then analyze, and ask questions tomorrow.
I already did a ISO on Militus that no one has commented o or spoke to me about? I wouldn't mind seeing some discussion about that by the time I come back.

@Karote Capitao....what are your thoughts on the players in my D1 town block? And the bubble players grrr and Rinto?

If u can link me the post ill comment on it but i wont go out of my way to ssearch 30 pages for it XD.
you should run into it soon I've linked it like 3 times now.?
edit: fyi.It's one of the first posts on D2 click the D2 link on page 1 and scroll down. It's that simple no need to search 30 odd pages.
logic340Jun 10, 2017 3:16 PM

Jun 10, 2017 3:20 PM

Nov 2008
Shinichi-Kun said:
I want trains to be small so we can catch mafia but apparently thats alot to ask for.
Confirmed town should be the one to get the lynch train.

There is a proposal that I want to share about how the lynch works:

Confirmed town should be the only one to lynch a player, the rest should not vote. If anyone tries to get cute and get those perk, they should be lynched.

This is the flaw that I found about this set-up if we want to focus on monopolizing perks. Town outnumbers everyone so this should be implemented. Since this is still day 2, tombstone is still not in set and we want scum to not get that perk as much as possible.

@Karote what do you think?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 10, 2017 3:21 PM

Jan 2010
SuzakuTsubasa said:
Sure, I'm not in a hurry. Good night~

logic340 said:

I feel weird that she stayed on him for the whole day 1 and now she says there's no point voting him but doesn't say anything more about what she thinks when we're around half the day phase.
I honestly do feel like she's waiting for the day to pass, since she gives nothing it makes me think of her as a scum. I guess my vote is half pressure too since I really want to hear what she thinks.
I'll be fine with this ISO later. I see what you're getting at about her vote. Though to where in at with this iso I wouldn't say she hasn't shared thoughts as I've found a few things that ping me for town yurkin D1. Her interaction with me last night didn't seem like someone who was waiting for the game to pass but I'll keep that thought in mind as I cover over those posts here shortly.
logic340Jun 10, 2017 3:27 PM

Jun 10, 2017 3:23 PM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Confirmed town should be the only one to lynch a player, the rest should not vote. If anyone tries to get cute and get those perk, they should be lynched.

This is the flaw that I found about this set-up if we want to focus on monopolizing perks. Town outnumbers everyone so this should be implemented. Since this is still day 2, tombstone is still not in set and we want scum to not get that perk as much as possible.

me likey. Who do you consider confirmed besides Karote tho?

Jun 10, 2017 3:28 PM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
Karote, you(hider), Perkaholic and 2 who are willing to claim.

So there should be a maximum of 5 confirmed town because it already outnumbers scum combined.

I should have thought about this since day one but i was inactive but I am sure it is still not too late to propose it.

So I actually want the Perkaholic to claim too to confirm that none of the players day 1 got the double voting perk today and make sure they dont attempt to get cute this phase in case they were scum.

Jun 10, 2017 3:32 PM

Nov 2008
Also, I don't want the Cop, Interrogator, Doc, Bodyguard and Vig to claim.

Jun 10, 2017 3:33 PM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
logic340 said:

So there should be a maximum of 5 confirmed town because it already outnumbers scum combined.

I should have thought about this since day one but i was inactive but I am sure it is still not too late to propose it.

So I actually want the Perkaholic to claim too to confirm that none of the players day 1 got the double voting perk today and make sure they dont attempt to get cute this phase in case they were scum.
I really like this plan. It limits mafia and SK to doing their work at night? I see no reason scum Denja would propose such a plan? Possibility of being best town increases..n

Jun 10, 2017 3:33 PM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
+1 more equity.

Jun 10, 2017 3:35 PM

Jan 2010
Coelestin said:
grrr said:

Just kidding.

I think I get it now why your behavior seems so different than in Bungou Stray Dogs. In Bungou Stray Dogs, you were really forceful with your plan. Here, you were just aimlessly trying to get people to claim. There's a big difference.
hmm....after yurkin I should look into this. I thought he felt off early. It might be time to revisit those posts and his?

Jun 10, 2017 3:38 PM

Nov 2008
@Shinichi-Kun @AbuHumaid @Sleipnirr @Suzune-chan @grrr @PTYamin @Militus @PentaFlare @RE1031 @yurkin @SuzakuTsubasa @ironace @Rinto-kun @wen294 @Coelestin

If you are town, you should see my proposal very enticing. If you are scum, you can at least pretend lel xDD

Jun 10, 2017 3:40 PM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
DenjaX said:
+1 more equity.
That means 2 of either Anon, Rook, Stalker, Blocker, and Omniscient. And we get these replacement in case sheet happens.

Jun 10, 2017 3:41 PM

Jan 2010
@DenjaX if you guess who I hid behind correctly I'll tell you the truth. Have any guesses?

Jun 10, 2017 3:41 PM

Dec 2013
grrr said:

lmfao freaking grrr honestly if ur town something is seriously wrong with you.

DenjaX said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

THis i'm willing to do.

RE1031 said:
Fine,

U dont like ur vote on me yet you choose to vote me smh.

Let me fully catch up im still on page 34

Jun 10, 2017 3:42 PM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
I really like this plan. It limits mafia and SK to doing their work at night? I see no reason scum Denja would propose such a plan? Possibility of being best town increases..n
Are you disappointed that you might not be able to catch me as scum this time? xDD

Jun 10, 2017 3:42 PM

Dec 2013
Coelestin said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I assumed gender, oh crap (<.< ) ( >.>) (°-° ) ( °-°) (._. ) ( ._.) don't scold me pls

I was going to do "I will judge you scummy until you prove me otherwise" to see what happens because I wanted to see what he does when he's under pressure of being suspected but turns out that I don't even know where to start so yeah that was kind of useless

Penta doesnt really get pressured he just gets mad when people vote him for silly unjustified reasons or when town are blantly being idiots XD.

I still trying to see what he said about the survivor after i questioned his reaction to being ok voting the role.

Jun 10, 2017 3:43 PM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
DenjaX if you guess who I hid behind correctly I'll tell you the truth. Have any guesses?
Uhh. I am bad at guessing and I forgot your townreads xDD So if you confirmed a town from your ability of you hiding without dying, that would be better since that person does not need to claim.

Jun 10, 2017 3:45 PM

Jan 2010

@Shinichi-Kun @AbuHumaid @Sleipnirr @Suzune-chan @DenjaX @PTYamin @Militus @PentaFlare @RE1031 @yurkin @SuzakuTsubasa @ironace @Rinto-kun @wen294 @Coelestin

Jun 10, 2017 3:46 PM

Dec 2013
DenjaX said:
logic340 said:

Meh i like this plan alot so im actually ok claiming for it, I am the perkaholic aka IQ.I don't know what perk said person got but i do know how got the day 1 perk from the lynch.

Jun 10, 2017 3:48 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
DenjaX said:

Meh i like this plan alot so im actually ok claiming for it, I am the perkaholic aka IQ.I don't know what perk said person got but i do know how got the day 1 perk from the lynch.
they got double tap perk. Read the Phase Change post much?

Jun 10, 2017 3:48 PM

Dec 2013
DenjaX said:
logic340 said:
Are you disappointed that you might not be able to catch me as scum this time? xDD

I am quite dissapointed but still wary as always lol.

Jun 10, 2017 3:49 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Oh i didnt read the phase change lol outside of the kill i didnt notice it stated who got the perk my bad XD.

Jun 10, 2017 3:50 PM

Nov 2008
Shinichi-Kun said:

So you know who got the perk last day phase but don't know what kind?

If you were to point that said person, would they also attest that you are not full of sheet? We shall see. maybe that person will fess up.

@AbuHumaid @Sleipnirr @Suzune-chan @grrr @PTYamin @Militus @PentaFlare @RE1031 @yurkin @SuzakuTsubasa @ironace @Rinto-kun @wen294 @Coelestin

Anyone wants to counterclaim?

Jun 10, 2017 3:51 PM

Apr 2014
Votes so far!

wen294 (1) - (PentaFlare)

ironace (2) - ( Rinto-kun, DenjaX)

RE1031 (1) - (ironace)

DenjaX (2) - (Karote, logic340)

SuzakuTsubasa (1) - (wen294)

grrr (2) - (Sleipnirr,]coelestin)

Yurkin (1)( SuzakuTsubasa)

Shinichi-kun (2) (RE1031,Grr)

Not voting: Shinichi-Kun, AbuHumaid, Suzune-chan, PTYamin, Militus, yurkin,

Time until Night 2!
TIMER!

Jun 10, 2017 3:52 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

Oh i didnt read the phase change lol outside of the kill i didnt notice it stated who got the perk my bad XD.
we don't know who got it, only IQ and the person who got it should? We hust know what was given out.

Jun 10, 2017 3:52 PM

Dec 2013
The thing is they have a great perk if i out them and they''re town it kinda makes the perk useless don't you think @denjax

Jun 10, 2017 3:53 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

we don't know who got it, only IQ and the person who got it should? We hust know what was given out.

I assumed that just be an unknown factor of the game welp, i mean atleast now ik what perk the first player got. Also did not even see that spoiler.

Jun 10, 2017 3:54 PM

Nov 2008
Shinichi-Kun said:
The thing is they have a great perk if i out them and they''re town it kinda makes the perk useless don't you think denjax
I thought you don't know what kind of perk they received?

Jun 10, 2017 3:54 PM

Jan 2010
unvote

Let's shake things up a bit
@Jackrito sorry :(

Jun 10, 2017 3:55 PM

Dec 2013
DenjaX said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
The thing is they have a great perk if i out them and they''re town it kinda makes the perk useless don't you think denjax

I do lol logic pointed out that the perk given was stated in the night 1 phase post. It was the double tap.

Jun 10, 2017 3:56 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
unvote

Let's shake things up a bit
@Jackrito sorry :(

vote:grrr

I wanna know why u claimed 4 roles.

Jun 10, 2017 3:56 PM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
we all know or should know if you read the Phase Change post. I'm pretty sure I remember Pyro said it would be revealed somewhere?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 34 35 [36] 37 38 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.