Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game V10: Rainbow Six Siege (Red Faction Wins!) Epilogue out!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 33 34 [35] 36 37 » ... Last »
Jun 10, 2017 9:38 AM

Aug 2014
Hmm. On the note of cop checks, time for some claims.

If I'm cop or support, then Coelestin is Town.
If I'm stalker, then Sleipnirr was not targeted by any actions.
If I'm any other town role, then this is just wine for the mafia.
If I'm any evil role, you probably shouldn't believe anything I say anyway.
PentaFlareJun 10, 2017 9:42 AM
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Jun 10, 2017 9:39 AM

Aug 2014
DenjaX said:
PentaFlare said:

I would rather have him dealt with by cop, not vigilante. That role exists.
investigation immune mafia also exists. Your point?

If you get a hit, they are mafia. If you don't get a hit, there is a really small chance they aren't mafia, which will be obvious by the time the game reaches LyLo.
Jun 10, 2017 9:39 AM

Sep 2016
DenjaX said:
RE1031 said:

Okay.. Nevermind~ Lol.
Would it be awkward if I were to ask maybe two more players the same question I asked you? Or is it too early for that?
I don't understand what you are trying to ask here. Could you rephrase that? And why Nevermind?

Well I wasn't even thinking about yurkin, so I don't know why you'd bring her up. So I think you don't understand me ;-;
And I mean the question about whether you used a night active or not. But I guess it's not too important. I was going to ask Suzune and Abu the same question, and maybe Militus if he ever plans on showing up.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Jun 10, 2017 9:42 AM

Aug 2014
Coelestin said:
PentaFlare said:

The cop shouldn't be revealing themselves this early anyway. I would wait until I have a total of three living clears or hits, or just two hits. I'm just saying that ironace would be a very reasonable check. When behaviour is going to be tough to read someone with, a good old cop check usually works.

...really? I would never check someone who's on the edge of being lynched unless I've already claimed. Why would you do that anyways?

I wouldn't check ironace myself. I'm a process of elimination player. I use my cop checks to try and build a town block instead of to look for scum.

However, checking iron is actually quite an effective check. You have a decent chance of getting a hit, and if you don't, it gives you great information to read other players off based on how they approach iron.

Iron is also on such a pivotal spot in the thread. By getting a confirmed read on iron, you could get much better reads on players like wen and RE.
Jun 10, 2017 9:46 AM

Jan 2014
@SuzakuTsubasa @DenjaX Why aren't you guys voting?
Jun 10, 2017 9:49 AM

Nov 2008
RE1031 said:

Well I wasn't even thinking about yurkin, so I don't know why you'd bring her up. So I think you don't understand me ;-;
And I mean the question about whether you used a night active or not. But I guess it's not too important. I was going to ask Suzune and Abu the same question, and maybe Militus if he ever plans on showing up.
Whatever you are doing does not align to any of the roles or perks listed on the OP. Unless it is Sledge but he does not look informative type to me.

I was trying to play along with your charade but yeah, this ain't doing anything. Do what you need to do. I'll just keep watching you~

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 10, 2017 9:51 AM

Nov 2008
Coelestin said:
Why aren't you guys voting?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 10, 2017 9:52 AM

Jan 2014
wen294 said:
Also as for powerwolfing i'd say Magical Choco Girl Chichi is pretty universally townread. Only behavioural though so if she's scum she'd probably be sitting there untill the very end unless she eats a night kill from SK or something.

Scum!Chichi's destiny is to dramatically fail in any way possible, dang.
Jun 10, 2017 9:53 AM

Dec 2013
PentaFlare said:
wen294 said:

Not sure how i feel about this. Felt like D1 you wanted to get quite a lot of people to claim...

That's a blatant lie. Everyone was constantly misrepresenting what I said on D1. If you want to say I was trying to force claims from as many people as possible, go back and support it with quotes. I was very clear that my approach was only to get claims from those under suspicion or counterclaims.
I said it felt like it, not that you directly stated it.
As to why it came across that way to me:

PentaFlare said:

Because this is an open set-up, there is a way we should be approach this part of the phase. There seems to be a few suspects that many different people are wary of. To decide the lynch, ad need to run each of these players up one at a time. Focus on them for a moment, force a claim, decide if their claim is believable, and let them defend themself. If they seem good after this, we move on to another suspect. The most suspicious person gets lynched.

I would like to start with logic. I have reasons to suspect him, but others have also said they are feeling a little suspicious or wary of him. Let's run him up, force a claim.

Clearly showing intent on making multiple people claim here. 'few people that many people are wary of' and then suddenly logic as well woulda have concluded to ~7 people or so claiming (me, you, logic, ptyamin, milenin, reiynii, ironace). That's quite a lot. The fact that you used the word 'force' didn't sit well with me either because to me that shows that you had the full intent of running them up if not only for the claim.
The vote hopping after logic claimed kinda gave off the feeling as well.

Sep 2016
DenjaX said:
RE1031 said:

Whatever you are doing does not align to any of the roles or perks listed on the OP. Unless it is Sledge but he does not look informative type to me.

I was trying to play along with your charade but yeah, this ain't doing anything. Do what you need to do. I'll just keep watching you~

Hmm, alright.
@Suzune-chan @AbuHumaid @Militus
Did you use an ability last night? You don't need to answer, but this info may possibly be helpful in the future.

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:
I really liked my interaction with Shinichi last night as well. I really like the way he approached me asking him about my Town Block. Kind of sad that Penta decided to wait instead of tackling it then would have been a perfect opportunity for me to sort him out better but today another today.

No. It wouldn't have helped at all. :P
I wasn't able to process what you two were saying very well so I wouldn't have been able to give any reasonable response. You would have just spent the entire time correcting me about what was said.
Fair enough would you mind looking over it now?
thoughts on my #1556 and the ensuing conversation with Shinichi?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jun 10, 2017 9:55 AM

Feb 2014
Coelestin said:

I don't want to spend the rest of the day phase with a vote on Mil while not knowing if he'll even show up and I'm not sure who to vote for yet.

@yurkin Are you going to wait for PTY to show up like day 1?
Jun 10, 2017 9:59 AM

Aug 2014
wen294 said:
PentaFlare said:

That's a blatant lie. Everyone was constantly misrepresenting what I said on D1. If you want to say I was trying to force claims from as many people as possible, go back and support it with quotes. I was very clear that my approach was only to get claims from those under suspicion or counterclaims.
I said it felt like it, not that you directly stated it.
As to why it came across that way to me:

PentaFlare said:

Because this is an open set-up, there is a way we should be approach this part of the phase. There seems to be a few suspects that many different people are wary of. To decide the lynch, ad need to run each of these players up one at a time. Focus on them for a moment, force a claim, decide if their claim is believable, and let them defend themself. If they seem good after this, we move on to another suspect. The most suspicious person gets lynched.

I would like to start with logic. I have reasons to suspect him, but others have also said they are feeling a little suspicious or wary of him. Let's run him up, force a claim.

Clearly showing intent on making multiple people claim here. 'few people that many people are wary of' and then suddenly logic as well woulda have concluded to ~7 people or so claiming (me, you, logic, ptyamin, milenin, reiynii, ironace). That's quite a lot. The fact that you used the word 'force' didn't sit well with me either because to me that shows that you had the full intent of running them up if not only for the claim.
The vote hopping after logic claimed kinda gave off the feeling as well.

Nice! You just bolded a part where I specifically said suspects which backs up my point that my position hasn't changed in the slightest. I only want claims from those at risk of being lynched, and I'm not going to lynch anyone whose claim I believe. This really isn't that hard a concept.

On day 1, did it with logic first. He claimed an unsustainable role for mafia, so that makes it obvious he is town. Moved on to reiynii. reiynii claimed TPR under pressure, which could easily come from mafia and never from town, wo that's where the lynch landed. I only made two people claim. This is how this approach works.
Jun 10, 2017 10:00 AM

Aug 2014
RE1031 said:
DenjaX said:

Hmm, alright.
Did you use an ability last night? You don't need to answer, but this info may possibly be helpful in the future.

I know exactly what you are doing here. I like it.
This isn't role fishing if anyone thinks it is.
Jun 10, 2017 10:08 AM

Sep 2016
PentaFlare said:
RE1031 said:

Hmm, alright.

Sweet :D
I think I am right to trust you.
Jun 10, 2017 10:10 AM

Aug 2014
logic340 said:
@Shinichi-kun these are my thoughts 3.5 hours before the lynch. I took these notes in private I want to know your thoughts I them?

This is a post. That's basically the impression I get from it. The only thing that I found a little odd is your read on Suzune-chan. How did you come to the conclusion that she isn't mafia?
Jun 10, 2017 10:14 AM

Jan 2010
I'm starting to think my D1 town block of Penta/Shinichi/Sleipnirr/RE/Coelestin was pretty on point :) I even want to throw Rinto in though I'm sure many oppose this view.

Jun 10, 2017 10:19 AM

Aug 2014
Yeah. I don't see a single reason to give Shinichi a townread based on that conversation. He is asking easy questions and listing what the difference in his reads are, but he's not really trying to actively work with you to sort players. It's not "I disagree, let's work this through". It's "I disagree, so I'm going to keep tunnelling Penta even if you have a slight townread on him".

This whole game, I can't remember Shinichi talking about someone's mindset. He is just scumreading anyone for doing an action he disagrees with, like wanting to lynch reiynii. His vote on me yesterday was also not based on suspicion.

There just isn't any substance in his play I can give a townread too. It doesn't seem scummy either, just lazy. At some point I want to figure out if it is lazy town or lazy mafia, but I'm going to postpone that until he's not tunnelling me because that's going to cause me to be biased if I try and sort him now.
Jun 10, 2017 10:26 AM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:
@Shinichi-kun these are my thoughts 3.5 hours before the lynch. I took these notes in private I want to know your thoughts I them?

This is a post. That's basically the impression I get from it. The only thing that I found a little odd is your read on Suzune-chan. How did you come to the conclusion that she isn't mafia?
I spoke about that somewhere else I'm try to find it and quote it for you. Basically what I know about Suzune as a player is she enjoys being mafia. It's a little OoG and something I went lean to heavy on, but the last time I made this type of read on her and Ruu in Castle Panic I was correct in both instances. Suzune is much more engaged as mafia which is why I haven't ruled out SK because she's still be in a similar position to town information wise. She's like the opposite of Crossbell, he's less motivated as scum. I get the feeling at times Suzune can be less motivated as town.

Jun 10, 2017 10:27 AM

Nov 2008
PentaFlare said:

Explain this to me.

Jun 10, 2017 10:31 AM

Aug 2014
DenjaX said:
PentaFlare said:

Explain this to me.

I can't, yet. I'll gladly explain it after.
It would also probably just as effective worded as "if you have an active night action, did you not use it?" because an answer of no there could mean either "no, I don't have an active night action" or "no, I did use my action". This isn't trying to find who has actions, it wants to know if anybody purposely or accidentally didn't submit an action.
Jun 10, 2017 10:31 AM

Jan 2014
Re-read and Penta is still as null as a banana. Welp. It's too hard to follow you on anything if you aren't using post evidence for your extensive reasonings and the fact that I've only seen you give thoughts about a few selective people is making it even harder.
Jun 10, 2017 10:33 AM

Aug 2014
logic340 said:
PentaFlare said:

I spoke about that somewhere else I'm try to find it and quote it for you. Basically what I know about Suzune as a player is she enjoys being mafia. It's a little OoG and something I went lean to heavy on, but the last time I made this type of read on her and Ruu in Castle Panic I was correct in both instances. Suzune is much more engaged as mafia which is why I haven't ruled out SK because she's still be in a similar position to town information wise. She's like the opposite of Crossbell, he's less motivated as scum. I get the feeling at times Suzune can be less motivated as town.

Okay. I can see where you are coming from with that, although Suzune-chan can be engaged as town too. Especially in a game with all named characters. I would say this is a fair reason to give a slight read for, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility she is mafia. She could just have a reason she's been prevented from focusing on the game.
Jun 10, 2017 10:34 AM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
Yeah. I don't see a single reason to give Shinichi a townread based on that conversation. He is asking easy questions and listing what the difference in his reads are, but he's not really trying to actively work with you to sort players. It's not "I disagree, let's work this through". It's "I disagree, so I'm going to keep tunnelling Penta even if you have a slight townread on him".

This whole game, I can't remember Shinichi talking about someone's mindset. He is just scumreading anyone for doing an action he disagrees with, like wanting to lynch reiynii. His vote on me yesterday was also not based on suspicion.

There just isn't any substance in his play I can give a townread too. It doesn't seem scummy either, just lazy. At some point I want to figure out if it is lazy town or lazy mafia, but I'm going to postpone that until he's not tunnelling me because that's going to cause me to be biased if I try and sort him now.
I totally understand and have no issue with you waiting. I know how tunneling you and trying to talk to you at the sane time plays out all to wel. I like that you called it lazy, I couldn't put my finger on it. I told Coelestin he's definitely missing that Town!Shinichi fire and more do drive I'm accustomed to lately. Also now that you mention it he's being more stubborn than usual? I say this because he's kind of the driving force behind while I'm actually more willing to work with people now. We're all a little off, possibly due to the open setup, but I feel like it's worth looking into.

I have no issue moving him to a more neutral position but how do you feel about the rest of my town block?

Jun 10, 2017 10:35 AM

Nov 2008
PentaFlare said:
DenjaX said:
Explain this to me.

It would also probably just as effective worded as "if you have an active night action, did you not use it?" because an answer of no there could mean either "no, I don't have an active night action" or "no, I did use my action". This isn't trying to find who has actions, it wants to know if anybody purposely or accidentally didn't submit an action.
Yeah? And how does that solve the game with that kind of inquiry? I am trying to understand the point because I don't see anything besides role fishing. This method can't fool me because I am a competent set-up hunter.

Jun 10, 2017 10:36 AM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:

Okay. I can see where you are coming from with that, although Suzune-chan can be engaged as town too. Especially in a game with all named characters. I would say this is a fair reason to give a slight read for, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility she is mafia. She could just have a reason she's been prevented from focusing on the game.
yes which I've admitted to and I backed off of also these are my thoughts three and a half hours before the phase change before reiynii's lynch.

Jun 10, 2017 10:37 AM

Aug 2014
logic340 said:
PentaFlare said:

I totally understand and have no issue with you waiting. I know how tunneling you and trying to talk to you at the sane time plays out all to wel. I like that you called it lazy, I couldn't put my finger on it. I told Coelestin he's definitely missing that Town!Shinichi fire and more do drive I'm accustomed to lately. Also now that you mention it he's being more stubborn than usual? I say this because he's kind of the driving force behind while I'm actually more willing to work with people now. We're all a little off, possibly due to the open setup, but I feel like it's worth looking into.

I have no issue moving him to a more neutral position but how do you feel about the rest of my town block?

I share townreads on everyone else there except RE, who is a read that is only starting to develop for me. Give me some more time and I might be comfortable with that one too.
Jun 10, 2017 10:37 AM

Aug 2014
Coelestin said:
Re-read and Penta is still as null as a banana. Welp. It's too hard to follow you on anything if you aren't using post evidence for your extensive reasonings and the fact that I've only seen you give thoughts about a few selective people is making it even harder.

Just the way I like it :D
Jun 10, 2017 10:38 AM

Aug 2014
DenjaX said:
PentaFlare said:

Yeah? And how does that solve the game with that kind of inquiry? I am trying to understand the point because I don't see anything besides role fishing. This method can't fool me because I am a competent set-up hunter.

I promise I'll explain it after. It's one of those things where if you explain the concept beforehand, it loses all of it's effectiveness.
Jun 10, 2017 10:39 AM

Sep 2016
DenjaX said:
PentaFlare said:

Penta is right and this is a countermeasure to prevent people from claiming roles that aren't their's, or at least be able to identify who is lying.
Keep in mind I am asking specific people. There's something all of them have in common.
edit: basically what Penta said xP
Jun 10, 2017 10:40 AM

Jul 2009
SuzakuTsubasa said:
Coelestin said:

I don't want to spend the rest of the day phase with a vote on Mil while not knowing if he'll even show up and I'm not sure who to vote for yet.

pfft lol maybe what i said d2 wasnt clear enough for you tsubasa?
Jun 10, 2017 10:44 AM

Nov 2008
PentaFlare said:

I promise I'll explain it after. It's one of those things where if you explain the concept beforehand, it loses all of it's effectiveness.
I hope you guys what you are doing because if I was scum, I'd benefit from all these infos. But I like how inactives/low post count players are the target for these. Should have included Yamin too.

@RE1031 this is for you too

Jun 10, 2017 10:47 AM

Jan 2010
Town:
Katote/Logic

Town Read:
Coelestin/RE1031

Town Lean:
Rinto-kun/Sleipnirr

On The Bubble:
Penta/Shinichi

Neutral:
grrr/Suzune/Suzaku/Abu/yurkin/Denja/wen/ironace

Scum Lean:
PTYamin/Militus

Jun 10, 2017 10:49 AM

Sep 2016
DenjaX said:
PentaFlare said:

I hope you guys what you are doing because if I was scum, I'd benefit from all these infos. But I like how inactives/low post count players are the target for these. Should have included Yamin too.

@RE1031 this is for you too

I would ask him but I don't know if he's coming back tbh. If he does post again, that'll be the first thing I ask him (after screaming at him for posting only 3 times so far).
Jun 10, 2017 10:54 AM

Jan 2010
@DenjaX can you Este Kuchi Kuchi Sakura? I think it could help develop a read on them since most of us are drawing banks. I'm here for support teach me the "Best Town"' way oh wise Senpai ~

Jun 10, 2017 10:56 AM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
DenjaX can you Este Kuchi Kuchi Sakura? I think it could help develop a read on them since most of us are drawing banks. I'm here for support teach me the "Best Town"' way oh wise Senpai ~
Okay. But it requires him to be present. My effectiveness is only when the conversation is in real time. I'll add him to my hitlist. Hopefully, I'll get it done before the end of Day 2.

Jun 10, 2017 11:00 AM
Jul 2018
RE1031 said:
DenjaX said:

Hmm, alright.
I didn't use my ability last night
Jun 10, 2017 11:02 AM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
logic340 said:
DenjaX can you Este Kuchi Kuchi Sakura? I think it could help develop a read on them since most of us are drawing banks. I'm here for support teach me the "Best Town"' way oh wise Senpai ~
Okay. But it requires him to be present. My effectiveness is only when the conversation is in real time. I'll add him to my hitlist. Hopefully, I'll get it done before the end of Day 2.
I just noticed he was offline...well whoever you want to.do when you can. I wouldn't mind you giving ironace an education in the ways of best town.

Jun 10, 2017 11:04 AM

Jan 2010
@AbuHumaid top 3-town (excluding me and Karote), top 3 scum, and why?

Jun 10, 2017 11:08 AM

Sep 2016
AbuHumaid said:
RE1031 said:

Hmm, alright.
I didn't use my ability last night

Noted. Thank you!
Jun 10, 2017 11:13 AM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
I just noticed he was offline...well whoever you want to.do when you can. I wouldn't mind you giving ironace an education in the ways of best town.
Already laid out something and hopefully, I get a reaction when he begins to catch up.

Jun 10, 2017 11:18 AM
Jul 2018
logic340 said:
does it have to be 3? Cuz i don't​ town read that many right now
Jun 10, 2017 11:30 AM

Feb 2014
yurkin said:
SuzakuTsubasa said:

"pfft"? Indeed seems like it wasn't.

Do you mean this?

yurkin said:
@logic340
Why vote yamin right away after the start of phase? He's probably not even here to answer similar to yesterday.

It's the only post I found on day 2 telling a bit about what you think. With a couple saying how he's going to get replaced anyway.

Vote lynch: yurkin
Then let me ask another question: the usual "who are your top 3 towns and top 3 scums?"
Jun 10, 2017 11:32 AM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
logic340 said:
Just a guess it doesn't need to be anything concrete.

Jun 10, 2017 11:37 AM

Jan 2014
unvote
Jun 10, 2017 12:04 PM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
Sleipnirr said:

Why are you asking for a sheep vote all of a sudden?

Coz ironace had not voted but was suspicious about grrr and partially shinichi. Plus the game set-up with the perks will drive the game into a massive sheeping sooner or later. ;3
But wanna hear what coele have to say if its anything different.
you called that end of day didn't you? *pats yurkin on the back*

Jun 10, 2017 12:08 PM

Nov 2008
SuzakuTsubasa said:
yurkin said:

"pfft"? Indeed seems like it wasn't.

Do you mean this?

yurkin said:
@logic340
Why vote yamin right away after the start of phase? He's probably not even here to answer similar to yesterday.

It's the only post I found on day 2 telling a bit about what you think. With a couple saying how he's going to get replaced anyway.

Vote lynch: yurkin
Then let me ask another question: the usual "who are your top 3 towns and top 3 scums?"
Is your vote a pressure one or a lynch scum one?

Jun 10, 2017 12:12 PM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
logic340 said:
Dude the numbers aren't really what's important here, we want stuff to work with concerning you. We haven't really gotten anything like that from you.
Jun 10, 2017 12:18 PM

Feb 2014
DenjaX said:
Is your vote a pressure one or a lynch scum one?

It's a lynch scum one.
Jun 10, 2017 12:19 PM

Apr 2014
Votes so far!

PTYamin (1) - (grrr)

wen294 (1) - (PentaFlare)

ironace (3) - (RE1031, Rinto-kun, DenjaX)

RE1031 (1) - (ironace)

DenjaX (2) - (Karote, logic340)

SuzakuTsubasa (1) - (wen294)

grrr (1) - (Sleipnirr)

Yurkin (1)( SuzakuTsubasa)

Not voting: Shinichi-Kun, AbuHumaid, Suzune-chan, PTYamin, Militus, yurkin, Coelestin

Time until Night 2!
TIMER!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 33 34 [35] 36 37 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.