I am a Game Manager for Miscellaneous Games in Mafia Society, which I'm quite proud of :D - Thanks for being such a great community!
List of games I've hosted:
- The Code Geass Game V1, V2, V3, V4, V5 and V6 (My first forum mafia game)
- Dangan Ronpa Game V1, V2, V3 and V4 (Poor game design and all failed miserably... )
- Murder Mansion V1 and V2 (To much inactivity. Might try again someday)
- The Nonary Game V1, V2 - Ambidex Edition! and V3 - The Decision Game (Full trilogy! Each better than the last ;D)
- No Game No Life (A mix of minigames and mafia mechanics. Didn't work as intended but fun none the less)
- The Labyrinth of Zeiram Part 1 and Part 2 (Text-based adventure. Very time consuming, but also very fun :D)
- Liar Game Tournament (Another mix of minigames with only few extra game mechanics)
- Attorneys VS Prosecutors (My greatest work)
- Chess Battle Royale V1 and V2 (When chess meets mafia and FFA o.o)
- Two Rooms and a Boom (Very different from what people were used to :P)
- One Night Werewolf V1, V2, V3, V4 and Tournament (Easiest game to host ever :P)
- Cluedo (Copy of real life board game - The game design lacked something to create discussion...)
- Psycho-Pass Mafia (Mafia without any mafia, lol)
- Death Note Revamped (Classic MAL game with rewritten rules)
More games I want to host:
Another text-based adventure, Mafia with only Goo, Diplomacy, Death Note revamped, Chess Battle Royale with teams.
CorruptedPurity said: Lions. Eagles. Narwhals. Horses. Long ago, the four creatures lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the narwhals attacked. Only unicorns, master of all four creatures, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new unicorn, a horse named Zymf. And although his mafia skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to win any games. But I believe Zymf can be the best mafia in the world.