Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game V14: The Morning After Final Day GAME OVER (Town Win)

New
Jul 8, 2017 10:18 AM

Dec 2013

Hosted by Shinichi-kun and Oyasumi_Rosie
Moderated by Jackrito & Crossbell

Special thanks to Kaitou for designing the banner!

Setup
• This game is considered semi role madness
• This is a semi closed setup with alignment reveal upon death.
• There is no association between flavor and alignment.
• 10 Town | 2 TPR | 3 Mafia
• Bastard Mechanic in play atleast I consider them in play so its a warning.
• Setup is high-powered and swingy

Day/Night
• Day Phases 2 and 3 will be 48 hours long, Day 1 will be 72 hours, Day 4 onward will be 24 hours if that's what players want if not it will stay 48 hours.
• Night Phases will be 24 hours. During this time players may send night actions to @shinichi-kun @Oyasumi_Rosie via PM. Night talk is not permitted.
• Mafia are permitted to talk in their secret club during the Night phases only.

Lynching
• During day phases players may vote using the format Lynch: Shinichi. If your vote is not formatted correctly it will not count.
• This game uses a Plurality lynch system.
• The catch of the system is that when someone is lynched they do die but can still interact with the game using their soul.
• No lynch is a voting option, and tie's result in a no lynch throughout the entire game.

Soulless Players
•When a player is killed they are invited to the Graveyard of Lost Souls aka the dead club
•In this club unlike an ordinary dead club where you can just chat you can also effect the game, by voting a live player. The player with the move votes every night will be role blocked, be wary who you haunt though it may be a innocent survivor or a monster lurking in the darkness. (This can't stop NK's just the abilities of the player voted.)
•A person in the club can have there vote powers removed due to specific mechanics in the game but can still remain in the dead chat.
•In the dead club you may discuss the game but due to the fact that the roles will not be shown on death you are not allowed to out your role in the dead chat, if you do so you will be removed from the chat.
•The player that has been haunted will be told they have been haunted by an eerie presence.

Winning
Innocent: You will win when the Evil aligned players have been lynched.
Evil: You will win when once you eliminate any Independent evil roles that pose a threat and once you out number the Innocent aligned players .
TPR: Have different win cons depending on their role.

Rules
Violations of these rules will result in a modkill or a replacement, depending on the situation.

• External communications (PM/IRC/etc.) are prohibited. Do not talk about the game outside of the thread and provided secret clubs at all.
• Do not directly quote, screenshot, or copy and paste any information sent to you by the hosts. Fake quotes/screenshots are a violation of this rule.
• Do not quote/mention someone from the thread in any secret clubs pertaining to the game. It is suggested you take notes offsite.
• Players will be expected to post 5 times each Day Phase. Players who fail to meet this requirement will be prodded during night phase, and failure to respond will result in a modkill or replacement the following day. Responding to the prod but remaining inactive/under the posting requirement for a second day will result in a modkill or replace the following night.
• Keep things civil. You may attack another person's gameplay, but do not attack them personally.
• When a player dies, they will be invited to the Dead Club and may no longer post in the main thread.
• If you have any questions regarding the game, you may PM one of the hosts. If you wish to ask in thread please ping
•Do not edit posts (Unless it hasnt been 2 mins since the post and only if you indicate what you changed/removed.

Players:
1. Lastwhisper31Evil
2. Karote
3. MrSkittles=Independant
4. Zymf=Independant
5. Floofs
6. Yurkin
7. Abu
8. Lucian
9. Re1031
10. Kit-Evil
11. Lamby
12. TheConq-Innocent
13. Grrr
14. Coromandel
15. Logic340

All 15 Flavor names in play (RNGED ORDER)

Events

Suzune-chanJul 29, 2017 5:42 PM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (45) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

Dec 2013
Roles Will be fully distributed by the end of the day

Dec 2013
You can post if you want

Jul 8, 2017 11:00 AM
Jul 2018
@Kaitou that's a sick banner, good job
Jul 8, 2017 11:02 AM

Jun 2015
thanks fam
Jul 8, 2017 11:14 AM

Dec 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
All 15 Flavor names in play (RNGED ORDER)
Since the game isn't reall based on anything except Chad's information, I guess the flavors can't be allignment indicative...

Also Lynch: Shinichi-kun
Jul 8, 2017 11:24 AM

Jul 2009
@Shinichi-kun when is phase change?
Jul 8, 2017 11:33 AM

Dec 2013
yurkin said:
@Shinichi-kun when is phase change?

not exacty sure yet

ill prob be making it really later for me or really early due to my work schedule

Jul 8, 2017 11:40 AM
Jun 2017
Jul 8, 2017 11:48 AM

Dec 2013

Lol glad u figured out the image tag

Jul 8, 2017 11:49 AM
Jun 2017
Jul 8, 2017 12:40 PM
Jun 2017
Shinichi-Kun said:

Lol glad u figured out the image tag
Yeah I figured it out in about 5 mins not even
Jul 8, 2017 1:44 PM

Jan 2010
@Shinichi-kun when does the game start?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jul 8, 2017 2:07 PM

Dec 2013
The Game where start on 7/10, 10 Am EST

Only have a few more roles to send out

(fix'd that for you <3 - Zymf)
Shinichi-KunJul 8, 2017 2:37 PM

Jul 8, 2017 4:28 PM

Dec 2013
1. @Lastwhisper31
2. @Karote
3. @MrSkittles94
4. @Zymf
5. @Floofs
6. @Yurkin
7. @Abuhumaid
8. @Lucianroy
9. @Re1031
10. @Kit
11. @Laby-Gaga
12. @TheConquerer
13. @Grrr
14. @Coromandel
15. @Logic340

Did everyone get their role pms?

Jul 8, 2017 5:11 PM
Jun 2017
Shinichi-Kun said:
1. @Lastwhisper31
2. @Karote
3. @MrSkittles94
4. @Zymf
5. @Floofs
6. @Yurkin
7. @Abuhumaid
8. @Lucianroy
9. @Re1031
10. @Kit
11. @Laby-Gaga
12. @TheConquerer
13. @Grrr
14. @Coromandel
15. @Logic340

j0
Jul 8, 2017 7:00 PM

Feb 2014
I did but I can barely read it. it is dark text over dark background hahaha
Jul 8, 2017 7:01 PM

Sep 2012
/soundsboutright
Jul 8, 2017 7:07 PM

Aug 2013
I'm all set. Thanks.
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Jul 8, 2017 7:16 PM

Dec 2013
grrr said:

lol if u need a raw version let me know

Jul 8, 2017 8:03 PM

Feb 2015
ya thanks
Jul 8, 2017 8:14 PM

Jul 2009
Yeah i got mine.
Jul 8, 2017 8:29 PM

Sep 2016
Yup!
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Jul 8, 2017 8:49 PM

Jan 2008
Shinichi-Kun said:
Yep! ^^)/

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jul 8, 2017 9:24 PM

Jan 2014
grrr said:

ya chad is so dumb i swear, i appreciate the time that went into it, but god my eyes
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Jul 8, 2017 9:53 PM

May 2014
Kit said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
Yep! ^^)/

+1

Jul 8, 2017 11:14 PM

Feb 2014
Coromondel is alive? :O
Jul 9, 2017 3:56 AM

Jan 2010
Is the Morning After Pregame something like foreplay?

Jul 9, 2017 5:43 AM

Aug 2013
Depends.
You must be into some kinky shit logic.
Jul 9, 2017 11:14 AM

May 2014
got my pm. I didn't realize it was a horror themed game, better get some popcorn and turn of the lights.
I've been here way too long...
Jul 10, 2017 6:59 AM

Jan 2010
LucianRoy said:
Depends.
It was more just a play on the name "Morning After". I guess my mind was in the gutter? *Shrugs*

Jul 10, 2017 7:00 AM

Dec 2013

Let me tell you a campfire story....

Day 1:

A few friends had noticed a strange path leading into the woods while leaving an unknown destination.

Narrator- Lindsey being a brave and adventurous person suggested they check out the trail.

Lindsey-It's going to be fun, I've heard stories about a creepy forest around this area so we should check it out while we have the chance.

Jia Ling-I've also heard some interesting tales about this place, but is it even worth the risk. I read a couple new's articles that talk about murders, even read something about bodies being torn apart by unknown creatures.

Tristan-I've heard this place plays tricks on your mind, causing people to do some strange shit.

Narrator-The group of friends eventually come to an agreement, which is to explore the forest. They still had quite a few hour's till the sun went down. Halfway into the forest is when things started to get a little weird for the group of friends.

Geoffrey-Hey are you guy's seeing that, something far away hiding behind the treelines. I swear something something is moving back there.

Narrator-Right about now is when the group of friends slowly start to regret their decision, some kind of noise can be heard in the background.

Lindsey-I was very wrong we need to get out of here now, the risk of putting any of you in danger is way to high.

Rozalia-We have a slight problem, that path we followed into the woods has vanished.

Narrator-The group begins to panic, and seeing as how they have alot of daylight left, they decide they are better off building a camp with the supplies they have with them.

Unknown Person-Seem's some new toys have wandered into our home.

Narrator-All they can do now is wait till The Morning After

The flavor names in this story were rnged between all of them, it has no real connection to anything. I Just wanted to make a cool little opening. Though my story telling skills are pretty bland haha.

Timer till Day 1 Ends

@Lastwhisper31 | @Karote | @MrSkittles94 | @Zymf | @Floofs | @Yurkin | @Abuhumaid | @Lucianroy | @Re1031 | @Kit | @Laby-Gaga | @TheConquerer | @Grrr | @Coromandel | @Logic340

Jul 10, 2017 7:02 AM

Dec 2013
Btw i added how ties lynches work.

They result in a no lynch throughout the entire game.

Jul 10, 2017 7:02 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
LucianRoy said:
Depends.
It was more just a play on the name "Morning After". I guess my mind was in the gutter? *Shrugs*

Aye. The gross, scummy gutter.

Vote: Logic

Hi guys.
Jul 10, 2017 7:06 AM

May 2014
vote LucianRoy
Only a monster would want logic to fail in this group
I've been here way too long...
Jul 10, 2017 7:07 AM

Jan 2010
Vote: no lynch as I want to spread awareness about this voting option.
If we cannot come to a consensus or something close to it by the end of D1 I think we should discuss this option.

Jul 10, 2017 7:10 AM
Jul 2018
vote: Karote
Jul 10, 2017 7:11 AM

Jan 2010
LucianRoy said:
logic340 said:

Aye. The gross, scummy gutter.

Vote: Logic

Hi guys.
I didn't start the "Morning after" joke I just tried to add to it.
Sort that logic guy early and then help him catch scum.

Jul 10, 2017 7:12 AM

Jan 2010
TheConquerer said:
vote LucianRoy
Only a monster would want logic to fail in this group
Hmm.....what makes you say this?

Jul 10, 2017 7:12 AM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
I take it this is RVS? How do you feel about the "no lynch" option?

Jul 10, 2017 7:15 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
If we cannot come to a consensus or something close to it by the end of D1 I think we should discuss this option.

Hold the phone, why bring this up your opening post?
I thought you knew the numbers on this logic. No-lynching D1 is not only suboptimal play, it gives a huge disadvantage to town by lack of interaction, AND essentially gives the scum a free shot. On top of that, we'll be in exactly the same position D2 as we would be D1.

Makes no sense coming from you because I've seen both your town and scumplay iirc. Not that I remember it to well, but this seems out of the blue.

Unless this is some kind of gambit.
Jul 10, 2017 7:23 AM

Jan 2010
LucianRoy said:
logic340 said:

Hold the phone, why bring this up your opening post?
I thought you knew the numbers on this logic. No-lynching D1 is not only suboptimal play, it gives a huge disadvantage to town by lack of interaction, AND essentially gives the scum a free shot. On top of that, we'll be in exactly the same position D2 as we would be D1.

Makes no sense coming from you because I've seen both your town and scumplay iirc. Not that I remember it to well, but this seems out of the blue.

Unless this is some kind of gambit.

This is definitely not out of the blue or sudden from me as I started Rainbow Six the exact same way (well I let people ask why I voted no lynch instead of just saying it. Castle panic I forced a tie no lynch D1 because I wanted to avoid what I felt was a mislynch waiting to happen. I will make that same move again if I feel we are about to do the same thing. I honestly feel differently about No Lynch D1 in general. Given that we have 72 hours instead of 48 D1 I doubt that it will be needed and if we don't have enough interactions at the end of D1 then town is in trouble anyway. Still I think that people should know it is a legitimate voting option and should be discussed before we get to the crucial moment s where people like to jump votes.

I have explained my view before but imo Mafia will only go for no lynch if it saves one of their teammates. But even then it is so risky that I have yet to see a mafia actually do it in game. From my PoV it is town who are more likely to side with no lynch because every mislynch brings the mafia closer to their wincon.

No it's not a gambit it's something I feel we should discuss and have a plan for before we get close to phase change.

Jul 10, 2017 7:25 AM
Jul 2018
logic340 said:
AbuHumaid said:
yeah. No lynch is definitely something I'd rather not vote for so early in the game
Jul 10, 2017 7:29 AM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
logic340 said:
yeah. No lynch is definitely something I'd rather not vote for so early in the game
It's not like we have a lynch lock system in place? The only time the votes are going to matter is when the clock strikes zero (0:00). So if we get into a situation where we don't feel very comfortable in lynch options do what do you feel we should do. Lynch in the hopes of gathering information or vote no lynch?

Jul 10, 2017 7:36 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
This is definitely not out of the blue or sudden from me as I started Rainbow Six the exact same way (well I let people ask why I voted no lynch instead of just saying it. Castle panic I forced a tie no lynch D1 because I wanted to avoid what I felt was a mislynch waiting to happen. I will make that same move again if I feel we are about to do the same thing. I honestly feel differently about No Lynch D1 in general.

Fair enough.

Given that we have 72 hours instead of 48 D1 I doubt that it will be needed and if we don't have enough interactions at the end of D1 then town is in trouble anyway. Still I think that people should know it is a legitimate voting option and should be discussed before we get to the crucial moment s where people like to jump votes.

Also fair, but why throw in the towel at the beginning of the day without actually getting into the thick of the game and progres RVS like everyone else seems to be doing?

I have explained my view before but imo Mafia will only go for no lynch if it saves one of their teammates.

I'm not sure that's entirely true.

But even then it is so risky that I have yet to see a mafia actually do it in game.

If you haven't seen it, how can you be sure of your previous statement?

From my PoV it is town who are more likely to side with no lynch because every mislynch brings the mafia closer to their wincon.

No it's not a gambit it's something I feel we should discuss and have a plan for before we get close to phase change.

You know, mislynchs can beneficial to town too in one sense or another. Mafia would probably be much more keen on the idea of stifling information for town, so I could very well see scum jumping at any opportunity to not allow town to see the result of a flip. But that's just me.
Jul 10, 2017 7:38 AM

Dec 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
OOOOOOH DAAAYUM! lol :P

logic340 said:
Ehm.. I'm a Day 1 lyncher at heart, so I would never go for a no lynch.
I think in this setup where we not only have the mafia but also 2 TPR, even if the lynched player is town, the information we gain from the flip is still worth it.
Also, to even suggest it this early on would give players a false sense of security when pressured, like "It doesn't matter that I'm the leading lynch train, I don't have to find someone who's more suspicious than me, because no-lynch is also an option".
Also, what Lucian said...
Jul 10, 2017 7:43 AM

Dec 2012
Vote: grrr
I know that you are prone to fake-claiming, so let me just get this straight.. Once you do claim your real role, will you be able to prove it?
Jul 10, 2017 7:43 AM

Jan 2010
LucianRoy said:
Also fair, but why throw in the towel at the beginning of the day without actually getting into the thick of the game and progres RVS like everyone else seems to be doing?
Throw in the towel? I don't see how my vote on No Lynch can be considered throwing in the towel. It's a discussion starter and will hopefully serve to help get us out of RVS. Also I don't feel that RVS is even necessary for the game to get moving if people actually talk about the players in the game there is no real need for RVS. This is from personal experience, I played in a game where RVS was non-existent.

LucianRoy said:
I'm not sure that's entirely true.
Could you elaborate more on this for me. The only time I have seen no lynches happen it was due to town causing them for one reason or another. I have yet to expeience mafia using no lynch in any shape, form, or fashion.

LucianRoy said:

If you haven't seen it, how can you be sure of your previous statement?
20 games of experience so the numbers are on towns side of the equation which is why I can say this so confidently. Can their be an exception to the rule? Sure but until I actually see it I feel comfortable.

LucianRoy said:
You know, mislynchs can beneficial to town too in one sense or another. Mafia would probably be much more keen on the idea of stifling information for town, so I could very well see scum jumping at any opportunity to not allow town to see the result of a flip. But that's just me.
From my experience mislynches (especially on D1) have not been beneficial to town. So unless town all of a sudden steps up our game compared to what I have been witnessing I think NL D1 is something worth considering if we cannot agree on a valid lynch option. I don't understand why you equate talking about a valid voting option as stifling the game? Just this conversation alone has given all the other players something to read me off of so it's pretty much the exact opposite of stifling information?

Jul 10, 2017 7:46 AM

Aug 2013
Can I like, just keep my RVS vote on logic? I think this entire no-lynch thing is misleading the focus from scumhunting in the early game and I don't particularly like that.
Jul 10, 2017 7:55 AM

Jan 2010
Zymf said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
OOOOOOH DAAAYUM! lol :P

logic340 said:
Ehm.. I'm a Day 1 lyncher at heart, so I would never go for a no lynch.
I think in this setup where we not only have the mafia but also 2 TPR, even if the lynched player is town, the information we gain from the flip is still worth it.
Also, to even suggest it this early on would give players a false sense of security when pressured, like "It doesn't matter that I'm the leading lynch train, I don't have to find someone who's more suspicious than me, because no-lynch is also an option".
Also, what Lucian said...
I am also a D1 lyncher if I am fairly certain we are lynching mafia or tpr. But every townie life is very important to me.

I totally disagree that suggesting it early would give people a false sense of security. Why should it. If they don't play the game they are a valid lynch target and not what I am referring to about not being able to come to a consensus. I also disagree with what you have said in the bolded. If someone plays that way then I would lynch them they wouldn't be afforded the no lynch option if they play in that way. So the way you guys present what I am actually talking about is so.....what's the word I am looking for? Narrow and off base. Just because no lynch is a valid option we should consider doesn't mean I think we should sit on our hands for 72 hours either. Nor am I saying no lynch should be the first option. I voted it so people would know that No Lynch is an option this game

Lastly I am not suggesting that we do a no lynch. What I am doing is making everyone aware that no lynch is an option before we start trying to speed lynch minutes to phase change. I honestly feel it's better for us to discuss and understand how no lynch could help town rather than trying to bring it up at the last second.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (45) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.