Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v8: The Twins Mafia | Game End - And the Beast Dances (Mafia Wins)

Pages (27) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
#1
Feb 18, 2017 8:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 11276

Banner by @_Ayase
Hosted by @aa-dono & @DenjaX Moderated by @Soren


  1. This game is a closed setup.
  2. Flavour names will be revealed but everything else is hidden.
  3. The game is full-reveal, meaning that the role and the character name will be revealed upon death.


Section I: General Game Guidelines
(Acknowledgement: Thank you Soren and MS Queue Thread for this section.)
  1. External communications (PM/IRC/etc.) are prohibited. You do not mention the game at all outside of the game thread until the game is over. It does not matter if you don't think it will have any effect of the game, do not talk about the game to anyone at all. If someone sends you a message about the game, screenshot it and PM me immediately. This will not be tolerated.
  2. Do not quote, copy and paste or screenshot any PMs sent from the host. Doing so will result in a mod-kill. Pretending to break this rule is the same as actually breaking it. You may paraphrase, but use with caution. Putting words or phrases in quotation marks when discussing private communications with the host in-thread is a violation of this rule. If you're ever unsure about what you can and cannot say, run it by me first.
  3. Be respectful of the other players. Attacking someone's play, reasoning, or opinions is acceptable; attacking someone with personal insults is not.
  4. You may PM the host with questions/concerns regarding the rules.
  5. Once you die you are not allowed to post anymore.
  6. If you are not in the game, do not post.
  7. You must play to your win condition.
  8. The Site & Forum Guidelines should be taken into consideration.

Section II: Inactivity
  1. Inactivity is frowned upon and makes the game boring. So please be as active as you can.
  2. If you do not make at least 10 posts that contribute to the game during a day phase, you will receive a prod during the night. If you do not meet this requirement again you will be replaced or modkill by the end of the day phase. This is changed to 5 posts when there are 8 players or less.
  3. If you know that you are not going to be online, please inform hosts. Depending on the situation, we may or may not replace you.
  4. Stay on topic.

Section III: Day
  1. Each Day phase will last for 48 hours.
  2. During the day you discuss and vote.
  3. Mafia are not given Daytalk in their secret group.
  4. Day ends when the timer ends. Votes made after the timer ends will not be counted.

Section IV: Night
  1. Each Night phase will last for 24 hours.
  2. You may not post in the game thread during the night. Town should go to bed!
  3. PM the host if you wish to use your ability.
  4. Mafia will strategize in their secret group during night phase.
  5. Night ends when the timer ends. Night actions sent after the timer ends will not be counted.

Section V: Lynching
  1. During the day phase, players can vote who they want to lynch.
  2. This game uses a plurality lynch. The person with the most votes will be lynched.
  3. Any player can change and/or remove their vote.
  4. Vote like this: Vote: DenjaX in bold so that I wont miss it.
  5. Your vote will not be counted if you don't vote in the correct format.
  6. Tied votes will result in no lynch.

Section VI: Additional Notes
  1. Roles are random. Flavors are not alignment indicative.
  2. If you want to get the hosts's attention to answer a question tag @aa-dono or @DenjaX, otherwise your question may be missed.
  3. Factions in a secret club may discuss only during the time given to them. Night talk for town is not allowed.
  4. Role-claiming at early stage of the game for no reason is incredibly, most definitely frowned upon.
  5. Failure to comply with these rules will result in consequences.



Modified by Soren, Apr 25, 2017 10:43 AM
 
#2
Feb 18, 2017 8:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 11276

@Zymf
@RE1031
@TheConquerer
@CorruptedPurity
@Mishukax



Night 0
Day 1 | 1.1 - 1.2 - 1.3 - 1.4 - 1.5 - 1.6 - 1.7 - 1.8 - 1.9 | Night 1
Day 2 | 2.1 - 2.2 - 2.3 - 2.4 - 2.5 | Night 2
Day 3 | 3.1 - 3.2 - 3.3 - 3.4 - 3.5 | Night 3
Day 4 | 4.1 | Night 4
Day 5



@Soren - Hatsune Miku
@aa-dono - Kagamine Len
@DenjaX - Kagamine Rin
@Sleipnirr - Plusle
@logic340 - Lopmon
@Grapefruit21 - Hitachiin Hikaru
@Oyasumi_Rosie - Chii
@_Claire_ - Kinoshita Yuuko
@Shinichi-Kun - Rem
@Phraze - Freya
@Sollux16 - Okumura Yukio
@Red_Salmon - Okumura Rin

Countdown to Night 5
Modified by aa-dono, Mar 2, 2017 9:02 AM
 
#3
Feb 18, 2017 9:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 11276
Please confirm your participation as stated in your role PM here, if you don't want the hosts to pester you about it :P

@Shinichi-Kun @Zymf @logic340 @Sleipnirr @Red_Salmon @Grapefruit21 @Phraze @Oyasumi_Rosie @Sollux16 @_Claire_ @RE1031 @TheConqueror @CorruptedPurity @Mishukax

If you did not receive your role PM, please contact the hosts: @aa-dono or @DenjaX
 
#4
Feb 18, 2017 9:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 4641
My twin is the only sibling I need.

Going by this rule, @aa-dono doesnt need anybody else but @Denjax.

Sad! 😂
 
#5
Feb 18, 2017 9:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 11276
_Claire_ said:
Going by this rule, @aa-dono doesnt need anybody else but @Denjax.
Aww, Rin's my forever.
I don't need anyone but she <3 @DenjaX
 
#6
Feb 18, 2017 10:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 2984
"My twin is the only sibling I need!"

Can't wait for the game to start :D this looks pretty interesting
 
#7
Feb 18, 2017 10:07 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 250
My twin is the only sibling I need!

I'm so excited! I've been checking my mail multiple times a day to see if I got the pm or not XD
 
#8
Feb 18, 2017 10:09 PM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17189
"My twin is the only sibling I need!"


 
#9
Feb 18, 2017 10:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 8394
My twin is the only sibling I need!
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
 
Feb 18, 2017 10:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 3945
"My twin is the only sibling I need!"
 
Feb 18, 2017 11:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 1703
My twin is the only sibling I need!!~

 
Feb 18, 2017 11:52 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 2675
My twin is the only sibling I need!
 
Feb 19, 2017 2:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 6528
My twin is the only sibling I need! :O?
 
Feb 19, 2017 2:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 1608
My twin is the only sibling I need
 
Feb 19, 2017 3:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 2911
My twin is the only sibling I need (just dont make my sibling Kaito)
 
Feb 19, 2017 3:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 2911
Zymf said:
My twin is the only sibling I need! :O?


Hello my derpy mythical horse brother.
 
Feb 19, 2017 3:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 6528
Sleipnirr said:
Zymf said:
My twin is the only sibling I need! :O?

Hello my derpy mythical horse brother.

I hope we are twins :D
 
Feb 19, 2017 3:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 2911
Zymf said:
Sleipnirr said:

Hello my derpy mythical horse brother.

I hope we are twins :D


I know right XD
 
Feb 19, 2017 4:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 20487
My twin is the only sibling I need!

aimer - brave shine | forum set by phraze
 
Feb 19, 2017 4:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15062
My Twin is the Only Sibling I Need!
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Feb 19, 2017 9:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 8509
End of Day Phase 0



The vacationers arrived at a secluded island. Everybody can feel the summer breeze along with the dazzling turquoise sea from the glimmer of the radiant sun. The temperature is perfect for a summer vacation. The only transport to the island was a large yacht but it left the island soon after the vacationers are brought towards the island. The yacht will return when the event is over. Everybody are excited about this vacation. Locate at the middle of the island is a large hotel. The Kagamine twins gave the vacationers a tour around the island. They presented all the rooms and services provided by the hotel. Each vacationers have their own room to spend the night with. Despite being twins, they are separated on their own rooms but there is no rule for them to stay separately for the night. Things that were mentioned in the invitation were really true. The place is truly a paradise.The vacationers put their luggage down at their own room and they were told to gather around at the concert hall during the evening for the event orientation. Before then, everybody are allowed to explore the place and mingle with each other.

Sunset arrived after everyone had their feast at the hotel restaurant, everybody are preparing to head to the concert hall at the rooftop. When they got to the concert hall, the Kagamine twins expected the Moderator to be there and sing for the new guests. The Moderator is nowhere to be found. They looked at the backstage and they found a dead body. They are shocked about this but they cannot let the guest panic. They were also relieved about the moderator's tyranny so they did not really care about her death. They are more concerned about who is the next one inheriting the holiday island. So they decided to deal with the event first before they do something about the dead body. So they got on the stage instead while arguing for the one who should be the next moderator for the island.

The moderator's dead body seemed like she was in an unfortunate accident where the backstage prop fell over her and died while she was rehearsing her songs.



Soren was found dead.
He was


Modified by DenjaX, Feb 19, 2017 11:13 AM

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
Feb 19, 2017 9:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 8509
End of Night Phase 0



After the death of Hatsune Miku, the Kagamine Twins kept arguing on who is going to be the manager of the event to the point that they are willing to kill each other just to get what they wanted. Rin want to kill Len so she snuck into his room and stabbed him. Rin did not know that Len hired the Mafia to assassinate Rin. After Rin finished disposing Len's body into the cliff into the ocean, Rin encountered one of the Mafia members and pointed a gun towards her. Rin was shocked about the mafia being one of the guests they invited. Before Rin could scream for help, she was shot by the mafia and ended up falling into the cliff where Len fell. The night's tranquillity was temporarily broken by the sound of the gunshot but nobody heard it at the hotel where the guests sleep for the night. The next morning, the guests were wondering where the hosts are. They were always on schedule when it comes to events but they were not around for the morning event. The guests searched together to find the Kagamine twins' whereabouts until a scream was heard by the shore. The scream was loud that everyone heard it. Everybody rushed towards the place where the scream took place and they were shocked that they found two bodies laying down by the sea shore. Everyone can tell by the state of their victims' bodies that it was too late to save them...

aa-dono and DenjaX were found dead.
They were

@Shinichi-Kun @Zymf @logic340 @Sleipnirr @Red_Salmon @Grapefruit21 @Phraze @Oyasumi_Rosie @Sollux16 @_Claire_ @RE1031 @TheConqueror @CorruptedPurity @Mishukax

Countdown to Night 1
Modified by DenjaX, Feb 19, 2017 9:18 AM

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
Feb 19, 2017 9:08 AM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17189
The Kagamine Twins kept arguing on who is going to be the manager of the event to the point that they are willing to kill each other just to get what they wanted. Rin want to kill Len so she snuck into his room and stabbed him. Rin did not know that Len hired the Mafia to assassinate Rin

Reminds me of my brother well without the killing part of course haha

Vote:Conq

Come at me my friend <3


 
Feb 19, 2017 9:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 2984
Who's gonna sing us good songs over our vacations now :'(
 
Feb 19, 2017 9:16 AM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17189
@zymf sing us the campfire song song

or u say be sacrificed to the twin gods


 
Feb 19, 2017 9:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 2911
wow soren is dead... I dont know how to feel about that. Anyway I see 3 people I havent played with before so lets get to know them

vote:Red_Salmon

So Mr/Ms @Red_Salmon as a member of the animal kingdom ( I am one of the rulers but not important enough to mention) have you ever played mafia before and if so how many games? Also your experience if you ever played as scum.
 
Feb 19, 2017 9:22 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 2675
Good day, peeps.
 
Feb 19, 2017 9:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15062
Game starto!!! Let's do this.

Len hired the mafia to kill Rin that is some crazy shit right there. They should have just shared the hosting duties now they are both dead....smh RIP Hosts.

There are 4 people here that I haven't played with before so let's start by getting to know one of them.

Vote: @Zymf It's a pleasure to meet you.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Feb 19, 2017 9:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15062
Mishukax said:
Good day, peeps.
Hi Mishu!
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Feb 19, 2017 9:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 2911
logic340 said:
Game starto!!! Let's do this.

Len hired the mafia to kill Rin that is some crazy shit right there. They should have just shared the hosting duties now they are both dead....smh RIP Hosts.

There are 4 people here that I haven't played with before so let's start by getting to know one of them.

Vote: @Zymf It's a pleasure to meet you.


you know you usually go with a question after that vote reason -_- Dont put just put it make the most of it.
 
Feb 19, 2017 9:39 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 2675
logic340 said:
Mishukax said:
Good day, peeps.
Hi Mishu!

You're scum.

logic is scum, guys!
 
Feb 19, 2017 9:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15062
Sleipnirr said:
logic340 said:
Game starto!!! Let's do this.

Len hired the mafia to kill Rin that is some crazy shit right there. They should have just shared the hosting duties now they are both dead....smh RIP Hosts.

There are 4 people here that I haven't played with before so let's start by getting to know one of them.

Vote: @Zymf It's a pleasure to meet you.


you know you usually go with a question after that vote reason -_- Dont put just put it make the most of it.
Are you saying I usually ask a question or are you saying I am not making the most of my RVS vote?

Mishukax said:
logic340 said:
Hi Mishu!

You're scum.

logic is scum, guys!
Deja Vu....the reasons will show themselves later right?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Feb 19, 2017 9:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 1703
Vote: Grapefruit

 
Feb 19, 2017 9:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 2984
Sleipnirr said:
So Mr/Ms @Red_Salmon as a member of the animal kingdom ( I am one of the rulers but not important enough to mention) have you ever played mafia before and if so how many games? Also your experience if you ever played as scum.


Hidoi :o

I've played twice before. IRL. Was mafia. All my comrades fell. But at the end, I did what i had to do. Killed all townies ^_^ lol, im a dangerous slimy creature :p

PS: Im a guy
PSS: Still not gonna vote on you :3

Mishukax said:
Good day, peeps.

Hi hi ^_^
 
Feb 19, 2017 9:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 1703
@logic340 Lover quarrel was my first game with out you and I already miss you man. ;w;

 
Feb 19, 2017 9:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 2911
logic340 said:
Sleipnirr said:


you know you usually go with a question after that vote reason -_- Dont put just put it make the most of it.
Are you saying I usually ask a question or are you saying I am not making the most of my RVS vote?

Mishukax said:

You're scum.

logic is scum, guys!
Deja Vu....the reasons will show themselves later right?


Nah what I meant to say was you dont make the most of it.
Red_Salmon said:
Sleipnirr said:
So Mr/Ms @Red_Salmon as a member of the animal kingdom ( I am one of the rulers but not important enough to mention) have you ever played mafia before and if so how many games? Also your experience if you ever played as scum.


Hidoi :o

I've played twice before. IRL. Was mafia. All my comrades fell. But at the end, I did what i had to do. Killed all townies ^_^ lol, im a dangerous slimy creature :p

PS: Im a guy
PSS: Still not gonna vote on you :3

Mishukax said:
Good day, peeps.

Hi hi ^_^


It would funny to see OMGUS afterall this time why are you playing with my feelings :'(
Anyway would you consider yourself an experienced player or a total newbie. Also how much do you know about the forum mafia cuz its pretty different from IRL kind.
 
Feb 19, 2017 9:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15062
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
@logic340 Lover quarrel was my first game with out you and I already miss you man. ;w;
I've been reading that game I wish I had got in but I am glad to not be doing two games at once. Also the inactivity on D1 would have driven me crazy....lol. I was going to go lucky number sick but that was Grapefruit who is your good luck vote....lol.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Feb 19, 2017 9:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15062
Sleipnirr said:
logic340 said:
Are you saying I usually ask a question or are you saying I am not making the most of my RVS vote?

Deja Vu....the reasons will show themselves later right?


Nah what I meant to say was you dont make the most of it.
I figured that is what you meant. I've never been that great in the RVS stage something for me to work on with my game.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Feb 19, 2017 9:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 2911
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
@logic340 Lover quarrel was my first game with out you and I already miss you man. ;w;
I've been reading that game I wish I had got in but I am glad to not be doing two games at once. Also the inactivity on D1 would have driven me crazy....lol. I was going to go lucky number sick but that was Grapefruit who is your good luck vote....lol.


Well you saw my results. In the last 3 hours I literally became dead inside and didnt even vote to save myself as that would be more harmful to the town in the later stages of the game and I would always be a lynch target in the dayphases to come.
 
Feb 19, 2017 9:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 1703
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
@logic340 Lover quarrel was my first game with out you and I already miss you man. ;w;
I've been reading that game I wish I had got in but I am glad to not be doing two games at once. Also the inactivity on D1 would have driven me crazy....lol. I was going to go lucky number sick but that was Grapefruit who is your good luck vote....lol.

Aw if you were there, I bet people would be posting a lot more! But we shouldn't be talking about another game here:p

I have to stick with my good luck charm though! I only been killed once while voting for him! Maybe I will actually win this time. 5th time is the charm

 
Feb 19, 2017 9:59 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 2675
logic340 said:
Deja Vu....the reasons will show themselves later right?

No I was just kidding mate. It didn't work last game at all, I'll try to be more cooperative with you this time, if possible. So you were ready to accept my suspicions on you as long as I provide valid reasons later on? That's pretty much the way you reacted last game; not sure if that's a good thing or not. Not to mention I thought you would be more annoyed than this considering when I did this last game it just ended up hurting your play without helping town.
Sleipnirr said:
you know you usually go with a question after that vote reason -_- Dont put just put it make the most of it.

I take it you expect logic and Zymf to have a little conversation?
Red_Salmon said:
I've played twice before. IRL. Was mafia. All my comrades fell. But at the end, I did what i had to do. Killed all townies ^_^ lol, im a dangerous slimy creature :p

I'm gonna be a LucianRoy here and say: town vibes anyone?
 
Feb 19, 2017 10:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 1703
Mishukax said:
Good day, peeps.
Good morning, friendo

 
Feb 19, 2017 10:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 2911
Mishukax said:
logic340 said:
Deja Vu....the reasons will show themselves later right?

No I was just kidding mate. It didn't work last game at all, I'll try to be more cooperative with you this time, if possible. So you were ready to accept my suspicions on you as long as I provide valid reasons later on? That's pretty much the way you reacted last game; not sure if that's a good thing or not. Not to mention I thought you would be more annoyed than this considering when I did this last game it just ended up hurting your play without helping town.
Sleipnirr said:
you know you usually go with a question after that vote reason -_- Dont put just put it make the most of it.

I take it you expect logic and Zymf to have a little conversation?
Red_Salmon said:
I've played twice before. IRL. Was mafia. All my comrades fell. But at the end, I did what i had to do. Killed all townies ^_^ lol, im a dangerous slimy creature :p

I'm gonna be a LucianRoy here and say: town vibes anyone?


Mishux yes ofcourse I expect them to interract with each other thats what the votes are used for. Secondly I still think a few couple of posts is too soon to call anyone town or anti town. We should at least wait a dayphase before starting to do that.
 
Feb 19, 2017 10:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 2984
Sleipnirr said:
It would funny to see OMGUS afterall this time why are you playing with my feelings :'(
Anyway would you consider yourself an experienced player or a total newbie. Also how much do you know about the forum mafia cuz its pretty different from IRL kind.


Still a newb :p
And yea! I realized how different this was gonna be from the message I got today. Seems like its gonna be pretty fun :D
 
Feb 19, 2017 10:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 2911
Red_Salmon said:
Sleipnirr said:
It would funny to see OMGUS afterall this time why are you playing with my feelings :'(
Anyway would you consider yourself an experienced player or a total newbie. Also how much do you know about the forum mafia cuz its pretty different from IRL kind.


Still a newb :p
And yea! I realized how different this was gonna be from the message I got today. Seems like its gonna be pretty fun :D


I hope you will have fun regardless of your alignment. Anyway why havent you put your vote down yet? Is there a specific reason for that? Also did you read the mafiscum article about beginners to the mafia (for forum ones)
 
Feb 19, 2017 10:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 1703
Red_Salmon said:
Sleipnirr said:
It would funny to see OMGUS afterall this time why are you playing with my feelings :'(
Anyway would you consider yourself an experienced player or a total newbie. Also how much do you know about the forum mafia cuz its pretty different from IRL kind.


Still a newb :p
And yea! I realized how different this was gonna be from the message I got today. Seems like its gonna be pretty fun :D

I mean... I got killed N1 for a play that would have been a life saver in IRL mafia so yeah.

I do hope you have fun though!

 
Feb 19, 2017 10:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 8394
For some reason I thought Miku, Rin, and Len were going to be the mafia ^^'
I'm terrible at counting.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
 
Feb 19, 2017 10:09 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 250
Hello friends!!! :D
Wow, that was an interesting start to the game, I like it. Let's see....
Vote: Zymf I wanna hear that campfire song song
 
Feb 19, 2017 10:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 2984
Mishukax said:

I'm gonna be a LucianRoy here and say: town vibes anyone?


Yes! I be townie :) (: (: (: :) :)

Sleipnirr said:
I hope you will have fun regardless of your alignment. Anyway why havent you put your vote down yet? Is there a specific reason for that? Also did you read the mafiscum article about beginners to the mafia (for forum ones)


Read it when I joined the club. Will re-read. Is voting a must at this phase? Cuz I feel like abstaining (no reason tho)

Oyasumi_Rosie said:

I mean... I got killed N1 for a play that would have been a life saver in IRL mafia so yeah.

I do hope you have fun though!


Sounds interesting. Hope my first game here goes nice :)
 
Feb 19, 2017 10:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 2911
@Red_Salmon you are town and only power town has is their power vote so you should always vote even if its a random person. You can just change it in the later stages of the game to someone you feel more confident that they are scum. So in return always vote someone and always try to get something out of that vote.
 
Top
Pages (27) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »