Forum Settings
Forums

Micro Game v1: Eeveelution Mafia | Game Over - Town Eevees Win !

Pages (24) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
#1
Aug 3, 2017 8:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 4758


Thanks to Suzune-chan for reviewing and managing.


Rules


Set-up




In Battle (2/9)
Logic340 | Town Innocent Child - Victorious
Luna | Town Tracker - Victorious

Fainted (7)
Ruu | Town Motivator - lynched Day 1
RE1031 | Town Visitor - killed Night 2
Red_Salmon | Town Commuter - lynched Day 2
AbuHumaid | Town Bodyguard - killed Night 2
Amai_yume | Mafia Rolecop / Watcher - lynched day 3
Ironace | Town Roleblocker - killed Night 3
Coromandel | Mafia Duelist / Redirector - lynched day 4
Modified by Togs, Aug 13, 2017 9:18 AM
 
#2
Aug 3, 2017 8:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 4758
Apologies for the delay, I am having some computer issues >__< Role PMs are currently being sent out albeit at a slow pace. I think I will have to start the game late but it should be no more than an hour or so.
 
#3
Aug 3, 2017 12:02 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6303
 
#4
Aug 3, 2017 12:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 8393
Confirmeon.
ehehehe~
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
 
#5
Aug 3, 2017 12:11 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 6990
*confirm*

 
#6
Aug 3, 2017 12:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 4758
Day 1

@Floofs @RE1031 @Ruu @AbuHumaid @ironace @Logic340 @Coromandel @Red_Salmon @Luna

It is now Day 1 ! You may now post.

>>Day 1 Timer<<
 
#7
Aug 3, 2017 12:32 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6303
yay let's do this!!

vote: Luna

Have we ever played together? I can't remember ~

9 players so probably 2 mafias + 1 tpr
Let's catch scum on D1!!

 
#8
Aug 3, 2017 12:37 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 6990
Hey everyone! :3

vote: ironace
are you scum?

 
#9
Aug 3, 2017 12:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 2405
coromandel said:
Hey everyone! :3

vote: ironace
are you scum?


What?already?I don't think I stand out to get a vote so early..
vote: logic340
Just cause
 
Aug 3, 2017 12:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 2984
Confirming role PM~

vote: @AbuHumaid
Lol! The fact that you lynch locked yourself was hilarious xD
 
Aug 3, 2017 12:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15056
Was doing something else but I am here now.

@Ruu why Luna instead of me? You wanted to role TPR no? Did you get your wish?

ironace said:
coromandel said:
Hey everyone! :3

vote: ironace
are you scum?


What?already?I don't think I stand out to get a vote so early..
vote: logic340
Just cause
Just cause huh? Let's get something out of it. Sort that guy early and help him catch scum if he is town.
coromandel said:
Hey everyone! :3

vote: ironace
are you scum?
A very direct approach. What if he says "why yes I am." what will you do?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Aug 3, 2017 12:54 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 6990
ironace said:
coromandel said:
Hey everyone! :3

vote: ironace
are you scum?


What?already?I don't think I stand out to get a vote so early..
vote: logic340
Just cause


Already? Already caught? :>

It's RVS - random voting stage.

 
Aug 3, 2017 12:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15056
Red_Salmon said:
Confirming role PM~

vote: @AbuHumaid
Lol! The fact that you lynch locked yourself was hilarious xD
How do you plan on sorting him out? Will you work with me to keep him active as possible?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Aug 3, 2017 12:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15056
Now that I got my answer....
as per my usual

Vote: No Lynch

Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Aug 3, 2017 12:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15056
Ruu said:
yay let's do this!!

vote: Luna

Have we ever played together? I can't remember ~

9 players so probably 2 mafias + 1 tpr
Let's catch scum on D1!!
Regardless after what you did to me in Suzune's game I will be expecting the worst case scenario which would be 3 baddies. Doesn't matter if they are mafia + TPR or all mafia they all need to be deaded.
FOS: Ruu
I am not giving an inch here this game. FOS right out of the gate you will have to prove you are townie and earn every bit of credit.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Aug 3, 2017 1:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 2984
logic340 said:
Red_Salmon said:
Confirming role PM~

vote: @AbuHumaid
Lol! The fact that you lynch locked yourself was hilarious xD
How do you plan on sorting him out? Will you work with me to keep him active as possible?

Well he said he loves role madness, plus he's getting off from a heated point from his other game. He might be more agressive this game. Who knows.
 
Aug 3, 2017 1:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 8393
coromandel said:
Already? Already caught? :>

lmao

Let's see...
vote: Red_Salmon
For talking about an ongoing game :3
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
 
Aug 3, 2017 1:03 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 6990
logic340 said:
coromandel said:
Hey everyone! :3

vote: ironace
are you scum?
A very direct approach. What if he says "why yes I am." what will you do?

"Yes I am" = scum replying truthfully, or someone (of any alignment) who's being sarcastic.

ironace didn't really reply to my question directly, so that's a red flag. (=may not want to talk about his alignment)
His reply was more "people are already voting for me?", which sounded a little defensive.

Although I'm not taking this too seriously, it's too early to be certain of anything.

 
Aug 3, 2017 1:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15056
ironace said:
coromandel said:
Hey everyone! :3

vote: ironace
are you scum?


What?already?I don't think I stand out to get a vote so early..
vote: logic340
Just cause
hm....was this a slip? The general answer would be "no, why no I am not." yet here you are with "What? already? I don't think I stand out."
The "what" I could see being a very direct question and all, but the "already" stands out to me as "damn caught me already, and the "I don't think I stand out" coupled with the "already" feels like damn she caught me already but I haven't done anything yet?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Aug 3, 2017 1:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15056
Red_Salmon said:
logic340 said:
How do you plan on sorting him out? Will you work with me to keep him active as possible?

Well he said he loves role madness, plus he's getting off from a heated point from his other game. He might be more agressive this game. Who knows.
Well I hope you will work with me to keep him more active so that we can get an early read off him and not have to be messing around with his read late into D2 or D3. What does his level of aggression this game have to do with anything? Do you think it will point towards his alignment?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Aug 3, 2017 1:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 2984
RE1031 said:
coromandel said:
Already? Already caught? :>

lmao

Let's see...
vote: Red_Salmon
For talking about an ongoing game :3

*gasps*
Now who would dp such a terrible thing
 
Aug 3, 2017 1:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15056
RE1031 said:
coromandel said:
Already? Already caught? :>

lmao

Let's see...
vote: Red_Salmon
For talking about an ongoing game :3
It was nothing major that we didn't already know but yes lets keep ongoing game discussion to a minimum.

Reasons with RVS vote...check.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Aug 3, 2017 1:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15056
coromandel said:
logic340 said:
A very direct approach. What if he says "why yes I am." what will you do?

"Yes I am" = scum replying truthfully, or someone (of any alignment) who's being sarcastic.

ironace didn't really reply to my question directly, so that's a red flag. (=may not want to talk about his alignment)
His reply was more "people are already voting for me?", which sounded a little defensive.

Although I'm not taking this too seriously, it's too early to be certain of anything.
Fair enough. I picked up on the fact that he didn't directly answer the question eitehr. As you can see below I am taking it a bit more seriously than you are.
logic340 said:
ironace said:


What?already?I don't think I stand out to get a vote so early..
vote: logic340
Just cause
hm....was this a slip? The general answer would be "no, why no I am not." yet here you are with "What? already? I don't think I stand out."
The "what" I could see being a very direct question and all, but the "already" stands out to me as "damn caught me already, and the "I don't think I stand out" coupled with the "already" feels like damn she caught me already but I haven't done anything yet?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Aug 3, 2017 1:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 2984
logic340 said:
Red_Salmon said:

Well he said he loves role madness, plus he's getting off from a heated point from his other game. He might be more agressive this game. Who knows.
Well I hope you will work with me to keep him more active so that we can get an early read off him and not have to be messing around with his read late into D2 or D3. What does his level of aggression this game have to do with anything? Do you think it will point towards his alignment?

Well I haven't played with him before (other than the ongoing) so I can't really say if his aggressiveness is allignment indicative in itself. However I do believe we'd be able to sort him once we actually have a significant interaction with him.

Edit: o yea and I'd definitely help you keep him active :p
 
Aug 3, 2017 1:10 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 6990
@ironace
I don't think we've played together before - how much mafia experience do you have?



logic340 said:
ironace said:


What?already?I don't think I stand out to get a vote so early..
vote: logic340
Just cause
hm....was this a slip? The general answer would be "no, why no I am not." yet here you are with "What? already? I don't think I stand out."
The "what" I could see being a very direct question and all, but the "already" stands out to me as "damn caught me already, and the "I don't think I stand out" coupled with the "already" feels like damn she caught me already but I haven't done anything yet?

At first I thought "no way can I find scum this quickly" x3, but his reply does seem pretty suspicious. I should ask this question more often..

 
Aug 3, 2017 1:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15056
Red_Salmon said:
Well I haven't played with him before (other than the ongoing) so I can't really say if his aggressiveness is allignment indicative in itself. However I do believe we'd be able to sort him once we actually have a significant interaction with him.
I agree with this I think that we will be able to sort him once we get some interactions out of him so I ask that we keep him in the front of our mind early instead of letting him slide by. @RE1031 do you agree with this sentiment and will you help me to sort Abu early?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Aug 3, 2017 1:13 PM
DB Administrator
Nyaa~☆

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 17973
Yay, it started! Hi everyone ^^

Ruu said:
yay let's do this!!

vote: Luna

Have we ever played together? I can't remember ~

9 players so probably 2 mafias + 1 tpr
Let's catch scum on D1!!

Hey Ruu :3 We started playing the Fairy Tail game last year but then something came up irl and I had to leave the game the first night D:
Otherwise, nope. The last game I played was in... uh... beginning of 2016 or so.

logic340 said:
Now that I got my answer....
as per my usual

Vote: No Lynch

Just so I get this right, you're for no lynch on D1 in every game?

logic340 said:
FOS: Ruu
I am not giving an inch here this game. FOS right out of the gate you will have to prove you are townie and earn every bit of credit.

Sorry, but what's FOS? I don't think I've heard of this in my previous games o_O



ironace said:
coromandel said:
Hey everyone! :3

vote: ironace
are you scum?


What?already?I don't think I stand out to get a vote so early..
vote: logic340
Just cause

Are you worried about an early vote on you?

Vote: ironace
 
Aug 3, 2017 1:14 PM
DB Administrator
Nyaa~☆

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 17973
Is it me or does it take forever until quotes appear in the quick reply box?
 
Aug 3, 2017 1:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15056
coromandel said:
@ironace
I don't think we've played together before - how much mafia experience do you have?
ironace is my friend that I invited to the club. This is his third game he rolled town in his first two. Rainbow Six and an ongoing game he is currently dead in.

coromandel said:
logic340 said:
hm....was this a slip? The general answer would be "no, why no I am not." yet here you are with "What? already? I don't think I stand out."
The "what" I could see being a very direct question and all, but the "already" stands out to me as "damn caught me already, and the "I don't think I stand out" coupled with the "already" feels like damn she caught me already but I haven't done anything yet?

At first I thought "no way can I find scum this quickly" x3, but his reply does seem pretty suspicious. I should ask this question more often..
I like it anyway it goes I think we will get some good info out of him one way or the other. Now being a new player slipups are expect but I think we can work together to peal back the layers and see where this is coming from.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Aug 3, 2017 1:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15056
Luna said:
Is it me or does it take forever until quotes appear in the quick reply box?
It varies depending on connection I think. Sometimes I have to push the quote button multiple times before it will actually quote and others it's nearly instantaneous.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Aug 3, 2017 1:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 8393
logic340 said:
Red_Salmon said:
Well I haven't played with him before (other than the ongoing) so I can't really say if his aggressiveness is allignment indicative in itself. However I do believe we'd be able to sort him once we actually have a significant interaction with him.
I agree with this I think that we will be able to sort him once we get some interactions out of him so I ask that we keep him in the front of our mind early instead of letting him slide by. @RE1031 do you agree with this sentiment and will you help me to sort Abu early?

Yes. I like that idea. Your tone on the other hand gives me bad vibes, reminds me of your scum game...
On the topic, I wouldn't consider Abu aggressive at all. Although if he is this game, that wouldn't be a bad thing at all.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
 
Aug 3, 2017 1:19 PM
DB Administrator
Nyaa~☆

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 17973
logic340 said:
Luna said:
Is it me or does it take forever until quotes appear in the quick reply box?
It varies depending on connection I think. Sometimes I have to push the quote button multiple times before it will actually quote and others it's nearly instantaneous.

Weird, I have a pretty slow connection but never had this problem before >_< But my PC is about to die so I never know if it's just this or maybe a general problem. Seems to be better now though.
 
Aug 3, 2017 1:21 PM
DB Administrator
Nyaa~☆

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 17973
There's some people I've never played with before and I've not even seen around here. Has everyone played mafia before?
 
Aug 3, 2017 1:23 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 6990
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:
I agree with this I think that we will be able to sort him once we get some interactions out of him so I ask that we keep him in the front of our mind early instead of letting him slide by. @RE1031 do you agree with this sentiment and will you help me to sort Abu early?

Yes. I like that idea. Your tone on the other hand gives me bad vibes, reminds me of your scum game...
On the topic, I wouldn't consider Abu aggressive at all. Although if he is this game, that wouldn't be a bad thing at all.

What about logic's tone do you find scummy?

 
Aug 3, 2017 1:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 8393
Luna said:
There's some people I've never played with before and I've not even seen around here. Has everyone played mafia before?

Yes! I just realized - you're the only one I haven't played with in this game before.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
 
Aug 3, 2017 1:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 2984
Luna said:
There's some people I've never played with before and I've not even seen around here. Has everyone played mafia before?

Hi Luna! It's probably my first time playing with you. It's my third mafia game so far. Quick question, why would cutey eevees kill eachother? ^-^
 
Aug 3, 2017 1:24 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6303
logic340 said:
Was doing something else but I am here now.

@Ruu why Luna instead of me? You wanted to role TPR no? Did you get your wish?

ironace said:


What?already?I don't think I stand out to get a vote so early..
vote: logic340
Just cause
Just cause huh? Let's get something out of it. Sort that guy early and help him catch scum if he is town.
coromandel said:
Hey everyone! :3

vote: ironace
are you scum?
A very direct approach. What if he says "why yes I am." what will you do?


ohh are you jealous? I can change my vote if you want <33
I didn't get my wish nor I get my fave evolution ;-;
I will never try to mislead others with the number of mafias again, I learn my lesson xD But 3 scums + tpr? I hope not.

I loved the bolded part and gave me an idea but I'll see if that was a clue or no later >_>

@Luna oh I didn't finish FT Mafia either xD and yes the quotes take forever ;-;
 
Aug 3, 2017 1:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15056
Luna said:
Yay, it started! Hi everyone ^^

Ruu said:
yay let's do this!!

vote: Luna

Have we ever played together? I can't remember ~

9 players so probably 2 mafias + 1 tpr
Let's catch scum on D1!!

Hey Ruu :3 We started playing the Fairy Tail game last year but then something came up irl and I had to leave the game the first night D:
Otherwise, nope. The last game I played was in... uh... beginning of 2016 or so.
I remember that game you guys were scum together weren't you? I though that was the Nanatsu no Taizai game though? DenjaX replaced you.

Luna said:
logic340 said:
Now that I got my answer....
as per my usual

Vote: No Lynch

Just so I get this right, you're for no lynch on D1 in every game?
Yes and no...I am pro lynch D1 but I am not down for any old lynch. If I feel that the lynch is on mafia or will actually provide town with information then cool. I mostly want people to know that it is a voting option and one I would choose over CFD and possibly lynching town at the EoD. Why you may ask? Because i feel like lengthening the game is very disadvantageous for mafia. If you like we can discuss why I feel NL has merits, if and only if, we cannot come to some sort of consensus on what we feel is a scum lynch option. This isn't set in stone every game brings it's different challenges but yeah. I also feel that RVS isn't need so this is my way of working around it.

Luna said:
logic340 said:
FOS: Ruu
I am not giving an inch here this game. FOS right out of the gate you will have to prove you are townie and earn every bit of credit.

Sorry, but what's FOS? I don't think I've heard of this in my previous games o_O
FOS=Finger of Suspicion.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Aug 3, 2017 1:24 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 6990
Luna said:
There's some people I've never played with before and I've not even seen around here. Has everyone played mafia before?

I think everyone has played at least 1 game here at MS.

 
Aug 3, 2017 1:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15056
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:
I agree with this I think that we will be able to sort him once we get some interactions out of him so I ask that we keep him in the front of our mind early instead of letting him slide by. @RE1031 do you agree with this sentiment and will you help me to sort Abu early?

Yes. I like that idea. Your tone on the other hand gives me bad vibes, reminds me of your scum game...
On the topic, I wouldn't consider Abu aggressive at all. Although if he is this game, that wouldn't be a bad thing at all.
Well we will just have to see how your feeling on that changes. If it doesn't change for the better swing a vote this way.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Aug 3, 2017 1:25 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6303
logic340 said:
Now that I got my answer....
as per my usual

Vote: No Lynch



This helps scum more than town (talking from experience) so I'm against it.
 
Aug 3, 2017 1:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 2984
Lol! Detecting scum from an RVS reply is new to me :p
 
Aug 3, 2017 1:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 8393
coromandel said:
RE1031 said:

Yes. I like that idea. Your tone on the other hand gives me bad vibes, reminds me of your scum game...
On the topic, I wouldn't consider Abu aggressive at all. Although if he is this game, that wouldn't be a bad thing at all.

What about logic's tone do you find scummy?

Crudely put, it's cold. If I had to theorize, I'd say it's because most people prefer playing as town than scum. I mean, he has only 11 posts so far. Actually, that's quite a lot. Never mind.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
 
Aug 3, 2017 1:27 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6303
logic340 said:
Now that I got my answer....
as per my usual

Vote: No Lynch



what answer was that? :/
 
Aug 3, 2017 1:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15056
Luna said:
There's some people I've never played with before and I've not even seen around here. Has everyone played mafia before?
Hi we played once in the NnT game but you subbed out. That was my fourth game in the club. This will make my 23rd game here in MS. I have a Mafia Blog here if you want to know more about me as a player.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Aug 3, 2017 1:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15056
Ruu said:
logic340 said:
Now that I got my answer....
as per my usual

Vote: No Lynch



what answer was that? :/
I asked Togs if it was an option he said yes.
That is all.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Aug 3, 2017 1:28 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6303
RE1031 said:
coromandel said:

What about logic's tone do you find scummy?

Crudely put, it's cold. If I had to theorize, I'd say it's because most people prefer playing as town than scum. I mean, he has only 11 posts so far. Actually, that's quite a lot. Never mind.


this post made me lol xD

 
Aug 3, 2017 1:30 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 6990
logic340 said:
Luna said:
Yay, it started! Hi everyone ^^


Hey Ruu :3 We started playing the Fairy Tail game last year but then something came up irl and I had to leave the game the first night D:
Otherwise, nope. The last game I played was in... uh... beginning of 2016 or so.
I remember that game you guys were scum together weren't you? I though that was the Nanatsu no Taizai game though? DenjaX replaced you.

Luna said:

Just so I get this right, you're for no lynch on D1 in every game?
Yes and no...I am pro lynch D1 but I am not down for any old lynch. If I feel that the lynch is on mafia or will actually provide town with information then cool. I mostly want people to know that it is a voting option and one I would choose over CFD and possibly lynching town at the EoD. Why you may ask? Because i feel like lengthening the game is very disadvantageous for mafia. If you like we can discuss why I feel NL has merits, if and only if, we cannot come to some sort of consensus on what we feel is a scum lynch option. This isn't set in stone every game brings it's different challenges but yeah. I also feel that RVS isn't need so this is my way of working around it.

Luna said:

Sorry, but what's FOS? I don't think I've heard of this in my previous games o_O
FOS=Finger of Suspicion.

I think I was in that game as well, and Ruu, Luna and me were scum together. Don't remember it well, because of replacements and overall it was a messy (and unsuccessful >.>) game.


Ruu said:
and yes the quotes take forever ;-;

hm.. I don't have this problem.


Red_Salmon said:
Lol! Detecting scum from an RVS reply is new to me :p

Was that sarcastic, or do you mean it's pretty unlikely to catch scum this way?

 
Aug 3, 2017 1:32 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6303
I think that everyone starts as "neutral" to logic except for me. I always start as "scum" unless proven otherwise D:
 
Aug 3, 2017 1:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15056
Ruu said:
logic340 said:
Was doing something else but I am here now.

@Ruu why Luna instead of me? You wanted to role TPR no? Did you get your wish?

Just cause huh? Let's get something out of it. Sort that guy early and help him catch scum if he is town.
A very direct approach. What if he says "why yes I am." what will you do?


ohh are you jealous? I can change my vote if you want <33
I didn't get my wish nor I get my fave evolution ;-;
I will never try to mislead others with the number of mafias again, I learn my lesson xD But 3 scums + tpr? I hope not.

I loved the bolded part and gave me an idea but I'll see if that was a clue or no later >_>

@Luna oh I didn't finish FT Mafia either xD and yes the quotes take forever ;-;

I might be just a little bit. You can if you would like. How do you feel about my tone thus far? You are good at catching scum!logic what kind of vibes is he giving off thus far?
You didn't get my wish? Honestly I was hoping for jester so I could finally be lynched but I got a role that will probably keep that from happening.
What do you mean by "I will never try to mislead others with the number of mafias again, I learn my lesson " What lesson did you learn and why wont you do it? Didn't you kick our ass in that game?

Also are you sure it was the Fairy Tail game Luna is talking about and not the Nanatsu no Taizai game where you/luna/coro were scum together?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Top
Pages (24) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »