Forum Settings
Forums

Micro Game v1: Eeveelution Mafia | Game Over - Town Eevees Win !

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (24) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »
Aug 9, 2017 11:11 AM

Oct 2016
logic340 said:
Amai_yume said:

With the recent post from Iron that I responded too Luna > Coro. I can always link my other games from other sites.
I am not reading you off other games I am reading you off this one

unvote:
vote: amai

I am so serious about this.
hmph i'm trying my darn best here to tell you guys that Iron is the scum and not me! It's just frustrating as subbing in for inactivity is always 10 times harder!
Aug 9, 2017 11:15 AM

May 2014
logic340 said:
coromandel said:

i don't know. right now, I think I believe amai more than ironace. But I need some time to let this sink in, and re-read the thread.

you mean luna more than amai? abu was the bodyguard.
How and why? What has amai done since they entered the game to garner any trust?
maybe because my questions went unanswered and sidestepped but I don't feel right there at all. Now how did you feel about floofs then think about what you are hearing and would town get a watcher and tracker both?

Not much, tbh.

I don't think town has both a watcher and tracker either, one of them has to be lying.
So it's either amai who is lying, and amai plus someone else is scum, ironnace town.
Or amai is telling the truth, then ironace and luna have to be scum - as you said, tracker + watcher is unlikely.

Aug 9, 2017 11:16 AM

Jan 2010
Amai_yume said:
logic340 said:
I am not reading you off other games I am reading you off this one

unvote:
vote: amai

I am so serious about this.
hmph i'm trying my darn best here to tell you guys that Iron is the scum and not me! It's just frustrating as subbing in for inactivity is always 10 times harder!
I mean you were inactive yourself though. I tried to get a read on you before this. I have a read on Ironace can you quote it and refute it for me so i can see where you are coming from right now. Also do you think town have a tracker and a watcher because i am more willing to lynch luna that ironace and then we can talk.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jan 2010
Logic - innocent child
Ruu - Motivator
RE - Visitor
Salmon - Commuter
Abu - Bodyguard

coro - Duelist
ironace - Roleblocker
Luna - Tracker
Amai - Watcher

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
They could have targeted abu directly though.
Things rings of ignorant town to me.

why would they target a player who rarely talks?Targetng a player with over 50% posts would be more wise right?
Directly killing him would hurt scum more than town.
Aug 9, 2017 11:17 AM

Jan 2010
@Luna and @Amai_yume you two need to explain why you were so against my Abu read. I want to honor his memory an lynch Luna for him as she is the most connected.

Aug 9, 2017 11:18 AM

May 2014
ironace said:
logic340 said:
They could have targeted abu directly though.
Things rings of ignorant town to me.

why would they target a player who rarely talks?Targetng a player with over 50% posts would be more wise right?

Abu also said he might be protecting me or even you, though. So it wasn't clear why he ended up dead. Unless you're scum, then you'd know exactly what happened.

Aug 9, 2017 11:19 AM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
logic340 said:
How and why? What has amai done since they entered the game to garner any trust?
maybe because my questions went unanswered and sidestepped but I don't feel right there at all. Now how did you feel about floofs then think about what you are hearing and would town get a watcher and tracker both?

Not much, tbh.

I don't think town has both a watcher and tracker either, one of them has to be lying.
So it's either amai who is lying, and amai plus someone else is scum, ironnace town.
Or amai is telling the truth, then ironace and luna have to be scum - as you said, tracker + watcher is unlikely.
So ironace/Luna team or Amai/Luna
Only other could be you and either of them though I find that a stretch. Ironace/Luna feels right if town has all this power they need to be able to stop it. Scum duelist seems dangerous.

Aug 9, 2017 11:20 AM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
ironace said:

Abu also said he might be protecting me or even you, though. So it wasn't clear why he ended up dead. Unless you're scum, then you'd know exactly what happened.
This is a very good point that cannot be overlooked. But he didn't say it assuredly. Would scum play around with it knowing they made the kill? I just see more town coming from ace than amai or floofs slot

Aug 9, 2017 11:21 AM

Jan 2010
We cannot just lynch off information alone. We need to use behavior as well. Vote counts are telling too. Combine all three of these aspects and see what you come up with.

Aug 9, 2017 11:22 AM

Oct 2016
logic340 said:
Amai_yume said:
I mean you were inactive yourself though. I tried to get a read on you before this. I have a read on Ironace can you quote it and refute it for me so i can see where you are coming from right now. Also do you think town have a tracker and a watcher because i am more willing to lynch luna that ironace and then we can talk.

I'm not being inactivity for the sake of inactivity! I'm actually in the midst of finals week, and I wanted to play this game even with my limited time. There is a difference between inactivity and still posting when you have a chance.
Aug 9, 2017 11:23 AM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
I'm a 2 shot bodyguard, I'll protect logic tonight
hope neither of both us die though

here he is saying that he will protect logic,

OH!!!!!!!!!!
it finally hit me!
Maybe abu used both his shots the same day?
Aug 9, 2017 11:24 AM

Jan 2010
Amai_yume said:
logic340 said:

I'm not being inactivity for the sake of inactivity! I'm actually in the midst of finals week, and I wanted to play this game even with my limited time. There is a difference between inactivity and still posting when you have a chance.
I am not saying you are, so please of not take offense. Try to see it from my point of view. Other than floofs EoD1 push on RE which could have been an attempt to save a partner I have nothing townie from that slot. Then I ask you multiple times to explain in depth and you dodged me as I noted multiple time. You gave me kind of barebones answers about Abu (town) and Luna (unknown) while keeping quiet about everyone else. You didn't post a read list that was asked for multiple time and still have not.

Without the claim info.
I want to know how you feel about each player still living right now based on their behavior and nothing else. I really don't think this is asking for too much?

Aug 9, 2017 11:25 AM

May 2014
I'm also thinking: is it possible scum can tamper with invest results? like a redirector of some sorts??

I have to go for today, will be back in about 10 hours and I'll try to analyze everyone in detail tomorrow.

Aug 9, 2017 11:26 AM

Jan 2010
If we could throw the claims out and look at behavior for now. We will come back to claims later.

Aug 9, 2017 11:27 AM

Dec 2013
ok so i need to go now guys!!!!

I have to say, this has byfar been the best mafia game i have played till now..
GG mafia, you have town all over the place.please screw up somehow
everyone except for logic is a suspect :(
abu was sure coro is town and luna is scum
so we can have
-coro/amai
-amai/luna
UGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Bye everyone!!!
Aug 9, 2017 11:28 AM

Jan 2010
ironace said:
AbuHumaid said:
I'm a 2 shot bodyguard, I'll protect logic tonight
hope neither of both us die though

here he is saying that he will protect logic,

OH!!!!!!!!!!
it finally hit me!
Maybe abu used both his shots the same day?
I do not think that is possible there is no need to speculate on this any more.
abu died he said he would protect me I told him since he announced that he may want to change targets, he said maybe he will change to you or coro but he didn't know. He did say to lynch luna though.

Aug 9, 2017 11:28 AM

Jan 2010
ironace said:

so we can have
-coro/amai
-amai/luna

Bye everyone!!!
why not Luna/coro?

Aug 9, 2017 11:30 AM

Jan 2010
@togs you never lied when you said you had measures in place to stop early mass claiming.
shit is confusing.

Aug 9, 2017 11:31 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
ironace said:

so we can have
-coro/amai
-amai/luna

Bye everyone!!!
why not Luna/coro?

because i didnt visit you. So amai is confirmed scum
Aug 9, 2017 11:33 AM

Jan 2010
Things of note:
-Amai_yume's timing of their evidence it's almost too damn perfect. But could be real.
-Watcher and Tracker both part of town? Coro could never answer yes to this because that would mean she has to be scum.
-Duelist for mafia would make them very underpowered imo. What if they duel and lose? Only way this helps is if they duel their partner and give them town credit?
-Luna has nothing to report with her results. Just unlucky or mafia hiding behind no info?
-People need to look at Coro and see if she is manipulating things

Aug 9, 2017 11:35 AM

Jan 2010
@Luna and @Amai-yume why are you too so quiet?

Aug 9, 2017 11:37 AM

Dec 2013
i keep coming back now since things are finally moving.
Good bye for real this time!!!
Aug 9, 2017 11:37 AM

Oct 2016
logic340 said:
I'm looking at past games/researching for essay atm.
Aug 9, 2017 11:39 AM

Oct 2016
logic340 said:
Amai_yume said:

I am not saying you are, so please of not take offense. Try to see it from my point of view. Other than floofs EoD1 push on RE which could have been an attempt to save a partner I have nothing townie from that slot. Then I ask you multiple times to explain in depth and you dodged me as I noted multiple time. You gave me kind of barebones answers about Abu (town) and Luna (unknown) while keeping quiet about everyone else. You didn't post a read list that was asked for multiple time and still have not.

Without the claim info.
I want to know how you feel about each player still living right now based on their behavior and nothing else. I really don't think this is asking for too much?
In response to this, I do better with real time interactions. I was going to pressure red a bit before EoD, but wasn't here in time. At that time I was still null with Coro/Iron.
Aug 9, 2017 11:39 AM

Jan 2010
Amai_yume said:
logic340 said:
not trying to be rude but I'd really like you to look at this game if you could. Have you read D1?

Aug 9, 2017 11:41 AM

Jan 2010
Amai_yume said:
logic340 said:

Without the claim info.
In response to this, I do better with real time interactions. I was going to pressure red a bit before EoD, but wasn't here in time. At that time I was still null with Coro/Iron.
I like real time interactions as well but we have to make the best of what we have. I have so many posts that no one has responded to with reads on Coro, ironaace, Luna, and your slot?
I don't know what else I can do to help town here if you guys wont go over what I post.

Just put the game on my shoulders and let me make the choice is my next suggestions.
Burden of Prophecy rests with logic.
I will take the blame for the loss if it happens.

Aug 9, 2017 11:42 AM

Oct 2016
logic340 said:
Amai_yume said:
not trying to be rude but I'd really like you to look at this game if you could. Have you read D1?
Yes, but I want a comparison to see if it's consistent with this game. That's part of how I solve games.
Aug 9, 2017 11:43 AM

Jan 2010
Amai_yume said:
logic340 said:
Yes, but I want a comparison to see if it's consistent with this game. That's part of how I solve games.
What can I say but fair enough. Did you at least read Day 1 of this game already?
sorry I guess yes at the beginning was the answer to my questions.

Aug 9, 2017 11:57 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
Ok I don't know what to believe at the moment and I'm pretty tired which doesn't make it better.

I've never seen a mafia aligned tracker or mafia aligned watcher in my old games, but when I was having a glimpse at the Easter Egg Mafia game I saw a mafia aligned watcher, but from how I understood it the roles were randomly assigned to the factions, so not a normal game.

Ironace claimed he role blocked me and my ability indeed failed, so at least the role seems to be plausible to me. On the other hand, I can't say the same about Amai. It's not even clear if she's really a watcher or something else. Also, logic said something about fear of being blocked or watched. Mafia can pick up on such things and use them for themselves.

ironace is now heavily going against Amai and Amai is going heavily against ironace. They were both suspicious before so maybe they're now trying to accuse each other to make us think they're not a pair. I need to have a look at their other interactions they had in the thread.

ironace claims he couldn't have visited logic because he roleblocked me, but I pointed out that in many setups a mafioso can do both the kill and use their ability (also on different people). So he's not completely clear.

I'm wondering if Duelist could be a role for mafia and how they would use that. Like logic said to duel their partner and get town credit? I don't know, it just seems weird.

These are my thoughts about the current situation.

I agree with logic that we should look at the behavior of people. I will go through things once again tomorrow then.
Aug 9, 2017 12:09 PM

Jan 2010
@Luna this is townie
I agree with logic that we should look at the behavior of people. I will go through things once again tomorrow then

Might need too look deeper into coro's quick vote change today. Coro amai isn't out of the real of possibility to me even with the vote on floofs yesterday.

Aug 9, 2017 2:25 PM

Jan 2010
So with how much I fought for that Abu read I think there will be a lot of information for us to gain looking into those interactions.

other interesting interactions to look into:
Coro/Luna
Luna/ironace
Amai/Coro
ironace/coro

Aug 10, 2017 3:09 AM

Jan 2010
@Togs vote count please

Aug 10, 2017 3:32 AM

Nov 2015
Vote Count 3.2

Amai_yume (3): Luna, Ironace, Logic340
Luna (1): Coromandel
ironace (1): Amai_yume

Not Voting (0): ~

>>Day 3 Timer<<
Aug 10, 2017 4:46 AM

May 2014
logic340 said:
coromandel said:

Not much, tbh.

So ironace/Luna team or Amai/Luna
Only other could be you and either of them though I find that a stretch. Ironace/Luna feels right if town has all this power they need to be able to stop it. Scum duelist seems dangerous.

This is what I think.

And I'm leaning towards ironace/Luna, because if I was voting for amai now as well, everyone would be voting for her except for herself.

How do you feel about luna/ironace interaction from D1?
I thought it was odd how they both voted for each other, but at the end of the day, Luna switched to Ruu and ironace unvoted Luna. You said earlier that ironace/Luna was unlikely, but I disagree. In the end they didn't hurt each other with those votes.

I'm gonna look at their reasons now.

I already mentioned it here:

Aug 10, 2017 4:51 AM

May 2014
And I'm not sure amai would be ballsy enough to fake-claim like this as scum. it's now a her word against ironace's situation, which is something scum tend to avoid. Another thing is how ironace constantly accused people of being TPR. I've seen this happen in other games, where scum accuse people they "suspect" as TPR, because they're already mafia themselves and now said person can't be mafia.

Aug 10, 2017 5:04 AM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
And I'm not sure amai would be ballsy enough to fake-claim like this as scum. it's now a her word against ironace's situation, which is something scum tend to avoid. Another thing is how ironace constantly accused people of being TPR. I've seen this happen in other games, where scum accuse people they "suspect" as TPR, because they're already mafia themselves and now said person can't be mafia.
normally I would agree with you but considering we are in lylo this is the perfect time for scum to make that type of move. The timing of the claim after having no behavior for the entire game is what makes me question it everything we needed to win the game just fell right into amai's lap? This us why I want people's thoughts on floofs? If we feel like floof's is town then this information should be trustworthy?

Aug 10, 2017 5:09 AM

Jan 2010
logic340 said:
"Everything Luna continued...."

My Thoughts Page 7: More digging at ace over FOS thing, still on me about how I told ironace to move his vote, says she is down for lynching scum asks for my suspects without telling me hers. IDK if anyone was clear on who they thought was what throughout this game I though that honor would go to me? Digging more at ironace and flips his question about Salmon back at him (this is before she shared her scum!salmon read D1). Says she likes floofs (amai) posts here but doesn't say if that means for town or not. I find it interesting because now it's Amai/Abu scum team? I could almost say this feels like a soft defense of Floof. Will have to see if her opinion on Floofs EoD1 changes later. I know they said they were suspicious of Abu so I want to see how the read progresses D1 considering she's still suspicious of him now. Tells Abu there is nothing wrong with casual posts though her 6 NAI post entrance is what garnered her 5 VOTES. She's been on two people about their contribution but hasn't done much herself. She gave reads on Abu/ironace/logic to this point and has pretty much asked everyone else to share their opinion (correct me if I am wrong). Tells me she is still trying to figure out Abu and asks me how him self-voting was townish. If Luna is scum then Ruu gave her a great place to attack from, I cannot attribute that post to scum but it surely could come from there. The next post where she states her suspicions of Salmon and Ruu is quite interesting though as she has not shown any progression in her reads on ironace and Abu to this point yet they are no longer players she is suspicious of? We should have questioned this more at the time as I see this as posturing for the inevitable self-protection vote on Ruu. Note she found nothing scummy about Ruu prior to Ruu voting coro in an effort to sort Luna. Explains to ironace that he was calm in response to her I guess that means she town or neutral reads him there? Gave her opinion on Ruu and Salmon before asking his is good. Votes salmon in an effort to get an answer says she doesn't like lynching players who aren't here to answer (held true to that D2) but votes Ruu a player who had said she wouldn't be around due to lunch (I believe)?
can someone talk to me about this please

Aug 10, 2017 5:12 AM

May 2014
logic340 said:
coromandel said:
normally I would agree with you but considering we are in lylo this is the perfect time for scum to make that type of move. The timing of the claim after having no behavior for the entire game is what makes me question it everything we needed to win the game just fell right into amai's lap? This us why I want people's thoughts on floofs? If we feel like floof's is town then this information should be trustworthy?

I wasn't town-reading floofs earlier, but to me amai's claim vs. ironace's and luna's claim seems more believable. I know you didn't want to talk about claims anymore, but still. >.<
Although amai/luna could also be an option, I'm thinking ironace/luna is more likely.

ironace said:
@coromandel
I was kinda taken aback there because people usually tend to scum read me due to a single post. And this time I hadn't even posted so I was like. .. ok...
If you want a serious reply...your not getting it :p

Why did I not get a serious reply to my question? Why would a townie say this to me? I don't get this at all, because if I was town and someone asked me this, "you're not getting a serious reply" would be the last thing on my mind.

ironace said:
I support no lynch d1.we can make something work out in the later days but d1 doesn't give enough time to the players to be settled down properly.
Also there's usually no valid reason to lynch unless a player is very careless on d1

After I pressured him with my question, he suddenly says he prefers no lynch??
Is still voting for logic though (his rvs vote) and doesn't unvote. So when he said he supports no lynch, it sounds more like self-preservation to me, and not conviction regarding no lynch giving other people "time to be settled down" like he said.

ironace said:
all caught up-I feel like an idiot -_- as i didnt read it was logic exclusive
unvote
Infact i was just thinking of voting for luna as well due to her ...dunno..method? of poking me for answers..seeming unnatural from the norm im used to(not that i know of much since i have technically completed only 2 games)
Vote:luna
this seems like a good place to start.

Also, may i ask why do you people get scum vibes from salmon?
Togs said:
Vote Count 1.4

Luna (4): RE1031, AbuHumaid, Logic340, Ironace
Ironace (2): Coromandel, Luna
RE1041 (1): Ruu

Not Voting (2): Floofs, Red_Salmon

Eevee fun fact: Eevee is the most traded Pokemon in the games’ “Wonder Trade” feature.

>>Day 1 Timer<<

ironace's vote for Luna is actually pretty interesting. He was the 4th person on her train and said:
"Infact i was just thinking of voting for luna as well due to her ...dunno..method? of poking me for answers..seeming unnatural from the norm im used to(not that i know of much since i have technically completed only 2 games)"

This could be scum bussing their partner. 4th person on the train, emphasizes that he was "just" thinking of voting for luna "as well", like the others.
His reason for voting her doesn't make much sense to me.
He says her method seems unnatural from the norm he's used to, but with only 2 completed games, that doesn't seem like a strong reason - which he's aware of. So why vote her out of everyone?

ironace said:
@Luna, what did you gain from asking me in an indirect manner?
@coromandel, you still havent said what you got off from our conversation.

just a quick heads up i may not be available during phase change and my vote may remain, though luna's reply seems so have cleared up most of my suspicions but now im back to zero.
So whos the most scummy right now?
unvote

ironace said:
wait what? day is already over?!
shiet.

This seems so convenient from a scum mindset, unvotes, doesn't vote for anyone else and in the end he isn't responsible for anything that happened during the day.

Aug 10, 2017 5:14 AM

Jan 2010
logic340 said:
@Luna try to look at things from my PoV
Though I have tunneled you pretty hard I have moved off twice for others and both times it has ended in town being lynched. This time you don't vote and have a convenient excuse (truth not based on what is not going to argue it) regardless of your alignment. The time you voted Ruu is the most telling thing imo but again it isn't solely attributed to scum alone. My PoE is getting smaller so I will do another VC for D2 and see what kind of conclusion I can reach.

Aug 10, 2017 5:17 AM

May 2014
logic340 said:
logic340 said:
"Everything Luna continued...."

My Thoughts Page 7: More digging at ace over FOS thing, still on me about how I told ironace to move his vote, says she is down for lynching scum asks for my suspects without telling me hers. IDK if anyone was clear on who they thought was what throughout this game I though that honor would go to me? Digging more at ironace and flips his question about Salmon back at him (this is before she shared her scum!salmon read D1). Says she likes floofs (amai) posts here but doesn't say if that means for town or not. I find it interesting because now it's Amai/Abu scum team? I could almost say this feels like a soft defense of Floof. Will have to see if her opinion on Floofs EoD1 changes later. I know they said they were suspicious of Abu so I want to see how the read progresses D1 considering she's still suspicious of him now. Tells Abu there is nothing wrong with casual posts though her 6 NAI post entrance is what garnered her 5 VOTES. She's been on two people about their contribution but hasn't done much herself. She gave reads on Abu/ironace/logic to this point and has pretty much asked everyone else to share their opinion (correct me if I am wrong). Tells me she is still trying to figure out Abu and asks me how him self-voting was townish. If Luna is scum then Ruu gave her a great place to attack from, I cannot attribute that post to scum but it surely could come from there. The next post where she states her suspicions of Salmon and Ruu is quite interesting though as she has not shown any progression in her reads on ironace and Abu to this point yet they are no longer players she is suspicious of? We should have questioned this more at the time as I see this as posturing for the inevitable self-protection vote on Ruu. Note she found nothing scummy about Ruu prior to Ruu voting coro in an effort to sort Luna. Explains to ironace that he was calm in response to her I guess that means she town or neutral reads him there? Gave her opinion on Ruu and Salmon before asking his is good. Votes salmon in an effort to get an answer says she doesn't like lynching players who aren't here to answer (held true to that D2) but votes Ruu a player who had said she wouldn't be around due to lunch (I believe)?
can someone talk to me about this please

lol.. my head is spinning after reading this. x3
I'll come back to this later, logic.

Aug 10, 2017 5:35 AM

Jan 2010
logic340 said:

As I stated before I feel there is a slight case for Floofs possibly being scum but it's going to take all of us to get what we need out of Amai in order to find out. I am not as sold on town!Floofs as I was to start D2 but I am not sold on scum!Floofs by any mans either.
@coromandel

Aug 10, 2017 5:36 AM

Jan 2010
logic340 said:
I was hoping someone else would have posted while I was working on this.

Not going to lie there are a lot of NAI posts coming from this slot. He is a new player but I am not sure if this is new town or new scum. Whether you like what he is doing or not you cannot say he is he feels like he is hiding things. He is very transparent which I generally attribute to town.
@coromandel, @Luna, @Amai_yume

Aug 10, 2017 5:40 AM

Jan 2010
@Amai_yume we're running out of time I know you said you like real-time interactions but it's really time that you showed us what you got.

Aug 10, 2017 5:42 AM

Jan 2010
unvote
Have worked very hard on all my reads this game so I need somebody to come with something more than what I'm getting if you want me to change my mind here.

@coromandel honestly I don't think the busing happened there I'm going to look back and see what else I can find but if that's the Crux of iron Ace and Luna team I'm not buying it. I even dare say that Post Number 941 makes me want to vote for you.

Aug 10, 2017 6:26 AM

Jan 2010
@Luna your thoughts on coro
@Amai_yume your thoughts on coro, do you still town read Luna, and what was your iron Ace read before you got your results?

Aug 10, 2017 6:55 AM

May 2014
logic340 said:
unvote
Have worked very hard on all my reads this game so I need somebody to come with something more than what I'm getting if you want me to change my mind here.

@coromandel honestly I don't think the busing happened there I'm going to look back and see what else I can find but if that's the Crux of iron Ace and Luna team I'm not buying it. I even dare say that Post Number 941 makes me want to vote for you.

why?? o.0

I'm trying to figure out what's happening. One of amai and ironace have to be lying here, then the other one has to be luna. Either it's amai/luna or ironace/luna imo.
I don't think I deserve this mistrust, but whatever floats your boat. I don't have much motivation today, tbh. I've posted my vca - no one even bothered to reply to it.

Aug 10, 2017 7:43 AM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
logic340 said:
unvote

why?? o.0

I'm trying to figure out what's happening. One of amai and ironace have to be lying here, then the other one has to be luna. Either it's amai/luna or ironace/luna imo.
I don't think I deserve this mistrust, but whatever floats your boat. I don't have much motivation today, tbh. I've posted my vca - no one even bothered to reply to it.

Tell me about it
All abu's posts I quoted
Everything Luna (2 posts)
Everything ironaca
Everything Amai/Fllofs
Everything coro
A vca with Luna as town
Just to name a few

Aug 10, 2017 7:50 AM

Jan 2010
@Coromandel if amai/luna are a team then the best thing for Luna to do was say she was not role blocked. Why? Because Amai's results say abu/ironace visited logic. So all Luna has to do is lie and ironace is caught by two people easy lynch. By telling the truth about ironace using his ability on her Luna stopped this golden opportunity for her and amai to win.

Thoughts

Aug 10, 2017 8:18 AM

Nov 2015
Vote Count 3.3

Amai_yume (2): Luna, Ironace
Luna (1): Coromandel
ironace (1): Amai_yume

Not Voting (1): Logic340

>>Day 3 Timer<<
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (24) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.