Forum Settings
Forums

Micro Game v1: Eeveelution Mafia | Game Over - Town Eevees Win !

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (24) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
Aug 6, 2017 8:50 AM

Dec 2013
Red_Salmon said:
GOMEN KUDASAI! >A<
My internet died yesterday morning. It got fixed this morning. I got like 5 pages to read now. My apologies guys.

Ptcl ftw
Aug 6, 2017 8:57 AM

Sep 2016
coromandel said:
RE1031 said:

How about now? Did you think I was defending Red_Salmon? Why do you think I would have an issue answering his question, or more accurately, why would scum be reluctant to answer it (as you are suggesting, because I actually wasn't)? I ask because I don't see why how I answered his question is getting more attention than my actual answer.
Thoughts on Luna?

No, not that you we're defending him more like you were uncomfortable because of logic's question. And your replies didn't seem clear to me. Yesterday I didn't get the "before it wasn't, now it is" part, because it referred to 110 which didn't seem to contain an opinion.
Can you explain why you we're scared/logic's question scared you?

Luna's hard to read. I'm not confident enough to call her town, but she hasn't done anything scummy yet.

I already explained in #279. And you still haven't answered my question - how does it make me scum?

logic340 said:
Why do you believe they are unaligned? I will have to look at their interactions but nothing I have seen (from memory) says unaligned pair there. Ruu said the same thing though so I am going to go look.

Luna completely bussed Red_Salmon yesterday, if they're aligned. She went after the second (or first, hard to say at the time) most suspicious person. Despite her claim that she wanted to see Ruu's reaction to voting Red_Salmon, with or without her vote, Red_Salmon was in danger of being lynched with all the attention he had on him.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Aug 6, 2017 8:59 AM

Sep 2016
Luna said:
RE1031 said:

From your experience, is scum more likely to be as inactive as Red_Salmon? Ruu was suspecting you and Coro. If she was onto something, why would it apply to Coro and not you?

@Floofs I'd still like to hear your thoughts on Luna.

RE1031 said:

Actually, rereading this, I think I misunderstood what Luna was saying, but I still don't understand the bold. What on earth does "more behind it" mean?

This depends mostly on the person. I saw scum being inactive, but also town players, so it's not very AI. It could also be that he suddenly got busy IRL. Not being very active always raises my suspicion though. I think the only way to find out is questioning him when he comes back.

I meant more behind Ruu's play = pushing for my lynch in order to find out coro's alignment. Because I couldn't figure out why someone would want to lynch the player who's getting defended to find out the alignment of the player who does the defending, especially when they claim the player they're voting for isn't scummy. So I was wondering if she thought it could be used to make the defending player look better if the other person flips town. But I read the thread again now and saw that coro said before that mafia would also defend a townie. Which makes my theory useless, but I didn't remember this until I read it again now.

Sounds a bit hypocritical, doesn't it? Because you were voting Red_Salmon for similar reasons. You did switch your vote - but only when logic did and Red_Salmon's lynch became less viable.
Aug 6, 2017 8:59 AM

Nov 2015
Day 2

RE1031 has been killed. She was:

It is now Day 2. Deadline is 48 hours from this post, on August 8th at 4:00 pm GMT.

>>Day 2 Timer<<
Aug 6, 2017 9:01 AM

Sep 2016
Cries - I'm back to being bored D:<
Aug 6, 2017 9:17 AM

Jan 2010
Day 1 Final Vote Count

Ruu (3): Logic340, Luna, RE1031
Luna (2): AbuHumaid, Ruu
Red_Salmon (2): Coromandel
RE1041 (1): Floofs

Not Voting (2): Red_Salmon, Ironace
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 6, 2017 9:18 AM

Jan 2010
Vote: Luna
I'll start here but Salmon feels like the better thing.

Aug 6, 2017 9:18 AM

Dec 2013
I don't get how re's ability is useful...
And just when I was thinking of poking re the next day.fml.
Now who to poke......
Thankfully red is back
Aug 6, 2017 9:19 AM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Cries - I'm back to being bored D:<

Might I suggest that you watch some show?
Aug 6, 2017 9:20 AM
Jul 2018
since i'm in another mafia game i won't talk much during the nights, i will use them as breaks
Aug 6, 2017 9:20 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:

Let's wait for a bit.I want him to first defend himself. ..if he ever does.
I can understand why he was mia for the laSt 24 hours of d1.
The net was indeed shit in our country due to some peoblem in the sea

Edit. ..typos
Aug 6, 2017 9:21 AM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
since i'm in another mafia game i won't talk much during the nights, i will use them as breaks

Not like you talk much anyway.. .😂
Aug 6, 2017 9:21 AM

Jan 2010
@Luna why are you acting like my word is bond around here?
First with me asking ironace to move his vote to a more productive place (since I was conf!town even if you didn't know at the time).
Secondly with my suggesting what people should do with their night actions.

Why is what I ask people to do such a problem for you? It's like my mere suggestion is what they will do and you take offense to it? Why not look at what I am asking them to do and talk about the actions I am asking people to take. Why do you disagree with them? Other than the vig thing which is obvious why don't you like my choices for night actions?

Aug 6, 2017 9:22 AM
Jul 2018
vote: Luna
i'll respond to you in a bit
Aug 6, 2017 9:24 AM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
Well it's day time now so please be here and talk. What are your thoughts right now. RE and Ruu both flipped town. Who stood the most to gain for killing RE? Who else was she suspicious of? Wine over the NK sip lightly. Time to look at actions.

@Luna would you be willing to vote Salmon today? Why or why not?

Aug 6, 2017 9:24 AM

Jan 2010
ironace said:
AbuHumaid said:

Not like you talk much anyway.. .😂
Well ask him some game related questions. Not you have been talking much either is it alignment indicative?

Aug 6, 2017 9:27 AM

Jan 2010
ironace said:
Now who to poke......
Thankfully red is back
Basically she visits someone and they know they were visited because they hear a song. This allows the person she visited to clear her later on if she had survived.

Aug 6, 2017 9:27 AM

Dec 2013
Corrext me if im wrong but..Wasn't re really suspicious of luna?I don't want to ask about the reasons for nk since that was the cause of my mislynch in my last game but since logic brought it up...so will i.
Aug 6, 2017 9:28 AM

Jan 2010
So mafia went with taking out a PR instead of conf!Town in me?
Interesting choice.....was it because they don't fear me as town leader?
Were my reads off by that much?
Time to think without sipping too much wine. This thread felt dead and now we lost the other high poster in RE.

Aug 6, 2017 9:29 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
ironace said:
Now who to poke......
Thankfully red is back
Basically she visits someone and they know they were visited because they hear a song. This allows the person she visited to clear her later on if she had survived.
so it's kinda like an indirect method of telling some key people that they are town?
Aug 6, 2017 9:29 AM

Jan 2010
ironace said:
Corrext me if im wrong but..Wasn't re really suspicious of luna?I don't want to ask about the reasons for nk since that was the cause of my mislynch in my last game but since logic brought it up...so will i.
Well if RE/Luna/Logic are all town then Luna should have a pretty good idea of where the scum is hiding. So she should have some good stuff for us today. At this point I want her claim and I don't want to wait all phase for it.

Aug 6, 2017 9:30 AM

Jan 2010
ironace said:
logic340 said:
so it's kinda like an indirect method of telling some key people that they are town?
It's a visit that doesn't do anything. This leads me to believe we do have a watcher/tracker in the game.
Edit: someone will say "I heard a song last night" or when she is in a claim situation she explains her role and someone clears her by saying "I heard a song last night"

Aug 6, 2017 9:32 AM
Jul 2018
logic340 said:
AbuHumaid said:
Well it's day time now so please be here and talk. What are your thoughts right now. RE and Ruu both flipped town. Who stood the most to gain for killing RE? Who else was she suspicious of? Wine over the NK sip lightly. Time to look at actions.

Wasn't RE suspicious of Luna? nuff said
why not kill me instead you'd ask? because it'd be way more obvious since Luna was my main target on Day 1
Aug 6, 2017 9:32 AM

Jan 2010
@Red_Salmon why did you unvote from Abu before he really got into the game? Why didn't you ask him any questions with the few posts that you did make?

Aug 6, 2017 9:34 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Time to think without sipping too much wine. This thread felt dead and now we lost the other high poster in RE.

They left Lucian in my last game precisely because of that right?
Aug 6, 2017 9:35 AM

Jan 2010
@ironace it's my understanding that you didn't place a vote due to missing phase change? Please do place a vote today. Use it as it's your weapon. I don't like it when we have non-voters it makes VCA difficult.

I have seen RE and Ruu both say Salmon and Luna are unaligned so I will be looking into those interactions to see why the felt that way and if I come to a similar conclusion. As of now there is nothing that stands out that would make me think "hell no they are not partners."

Aug 6, 2017 9:37 AM

Jan 2010
ironace said:
logic340 said:

They left Lucian in my last game precisely because of that right?
I didn't read their scum chat so I cannot give you an accurate answer here. They didn't know his role so I would say probably not just of the top of my head.

I am basically vanilla anyway so killing me only gets rid of someone everyone knows is town. Killing RE took out a role, thankfully not an informative one.

That being said anyone with information beneficial to town needs to drop it early as we could very well be in Mylo right now.

Aug 6, 2017 9:38 AM

Jan 2010
Worst case for town: this assumes no killing tpr.
Start D1 6-2-1 or 7-2 or 6-3 mislynched Ruu
Start N1 5-2-1 or 6-2 or 5-3 night killed RE
Start D2 4-2-1 or 5-2 or 4-3

I am hoping for 5-2 but lets be vigilant here people.

Aug 6, 2017 9:40 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
RE1031 said:
Luna said:

This depends mostly on the person. I saw scum being inactive, but also town players, so it's not very AI. It could also be that he suddenly got busy IRL. Not being very active always raises my suspicion though. I think the only way to find out is questioning him when he comes back.

I meant more behind Ruu's play = pushing for my lynch in order to find out coro's alignment. Because I couldn't figure out why someone would want to lynch the player who's getting defended to find out the alignment of the player who does the defending, especially when they claim the player they're voting for isn't scummy. So I was wondering if she thought it could be used to make the defending player look better if the other person flips town. But I read the thread again now and saw that coro said before that mafia would also defend a townie. Which makes my theory useless, but I didn't remember this until I read it again now.

Sounds a bit hypocritical, doesn't it? Because you were voting Red_Salmon for similar reasons. You did switch your vote - but only when logic did and Red_Salmon's lynch became less viable.

Getting a reaction from Ruu was one reason, but I found Red_Salmon suspicious even without Ruu involved, which is why I voted him first. And my intention was getting a reaction, not getting Ruu's alignment from Salmon's flip. I changed to my other suspect because he didn't come online and Ruu didn't say anything about it after I waited for a while.
Aug 6, 2017 9:40 AM

Jan 2010
Luna said:
logic340 said:
I will also be going with Luna first today as well. Not liking her latest response to me as Luna had time to defend herself and did so by helping get Ruu lynched yet is complaining about not being given time to claim? She lead the vote until minutes before phase change she had plenty of time.

I had valid reasons for suspecting Ruu which you can read if you go back to my reads and my interaction with her. See my previous post (#398) for the claim thing.
Yes I have seen your reason as I shared some of them but we were incorrect. I feel like mafia killing RE could be due to them not being on the train but if I was the mafia on the train I would have killed RE to. I like to make people question if I would make the game harder for myself it's a good way to get town cleared as mafia. So if it isn't you then who do you think it is.
Abu, coro, ironace, Salmon, or Floofs (pick min 2)?

Aug 6, 2017 9:43 AM

Dec 2013
Ok so this is just my gut feeling. But I feel like coromandel, luna or salmon...I'm sure two of them are scum.
@logic340 I will try to vote this time DW. But I need reads but I can't feel anything .
We need luna to claim I guess...

Edit..
Gid dammit I hate my autocorrect
Aug 6, 2017 9:45 AM

Jan 2010
Luna said:
Getting a reaction from Ruu was one reason, but I found Red_Salmon suspicious even without Ruu involved, which is why I voted him first. And my intention was getting a reaction, not getting Ruu's alignment from Salmon's flip. I changed to my other suspect because he didn't come online and Ruu didn't say anything about it after I waited for a while.
IDK Ruu wasn't online there at the end so what made her a better lynch option than Red_Salmon in that regard? I mean that is the reason I feel bad about lynching her without letting her claim. I am usually good at reading her and my read was anything but solid. It was really biased an you all knew that from the start?

Aug 6, 2017 9:49 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
logic340 said:
First with me asking ironace to move his vote to a more productive place (since I was conf!town even if you didn't know at the time).

Why is what I ask people to do such a problem for you? It's like my mere suggestion is what they will do and you take offense to it? Why not look at what I am asking them to do and talk about the actions I am asking people to take. Why do you disagree with them? Other than the vig thing which is obvious why don't you like my choices for night actions?

They sounded less like a suggestion to me. Some newer players might actually do these things since they don't have a lot of experience. Especially if someone is confirmed town. If something is your suggestion it's better to make it clearer, like you did with the other two night actions (which I saw as suggestions). Trying to lead town is fine but leading town too much can be problematic when people start thinking less themselves. So it's better to encourage people.
Aug 6, 2017 9:52 AM

Jan 2010
@Luna The reason I don't like your "Salmon wasn't online" argument is because wouldn't it be better to have someone who is active that we can read going into the later stages of the game than Salmon who no one can read due to his inactivity?

Can you give me a read list explaining how you feel about the living players?
ironace -
coromandel -
AbuHumaid -
Floofs -
Red_Salmon -

Aug 6, 2017 9:55 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
logic340 said:
AbuHumaid said:

The only people who were online before phase change were Logic, RE and me. We know for sure that Logic and RE are town and I know that I am town. So that means there was no mafia involved in the votes around phase change. If Salmon was mafia, would the other member have just ignored that he was a possible lynch target with a quite high chance to get lynched? I don't think so unless mafia was completely inactive which I don't think. So I think it's less likely that Salmon is mafia (could still be TPR though).
Aug 6, 2017 9:56 AM

Dec 2013
Logic, I don't get what your saying in your last line of 430
Aug 6, 2017 9:57 AM

May 2014
AbuHumaid said:
logic340 said:

Wasn't RE suspicious of Luna? nuff said
why not kill me instead you'd ask? because it'd be way more obvious since Luna was my main target on Day 1

But RE suspected Luna too, like you said.

logic340 said:
coromandel said:

No, not that you we're defending him more like you were uncomfortable because of logic's question. And your replies didn't seem clear to me. Yesterday I didn't get the "before it wasn't, now it is" part, because it referred to 110 which didn't seem to contain an opinion.
Can you explain why you we're scared/logic's question scared you?

Luna's hard to read. I'm not confident enough to call her town, but she hasn't done anything scummy yet.
The bolded says to me that they may be self aware and that is why we haven't seen anything scummy. Town is genteelly more focused on catching scum than making sure they do not look scummy while scum on the other hand try to look townie and stay away from doing scummy things. So just based of what you said I would liken Luna's play to scum hiding more than town just playing a neutral game. Basically with how many posts she has we should be able to say she is townie or scummy not eh...she's neutral. This is very similar to the way I felt about scum Kit D1 in the morning after. Plenty of posts that should leave an impression but for some reason they are not?

Hm, I get where you're coming from. But I've played with her a couple of times and always feel the same way.
What do you think of what she said about claiming? I agree with it, that there's probably a role in the game (mafia or TPR) which affects players who've claimed. I think she made a good point there.
I don't think her behavior has been anti-town so far, tbh.

@Floofs - your playstyle here is similar to how you played in Chad's game, and it makes you difficult to read.. You suspected RE yesterday - now that she's dead, who else do you find suspicious?

@Red_Salmon - have you caught up?
I'd like to know who you suspect and why. Why do you think RE was killed last night?

@Luna - Besides Salmon, who else do you suspect and why?

@AbuHumaid - You have a habit of tunneling on 1 player. If Luna isn't scum, then who is?

ironace said:

You're putting this up for discussion, but what's your own opinion here?
Do you think Luna is scum based on the NK, or not?

ironace said:
Now who to poke......
Thankfully red is back

But you're not actually poking him. >.>

/edit: forgot to tag someone.
coromandelAug 6, 2017 10:01 AM

Aug 6, 2017 9:58 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
logic340 said:
ironace said:
Well if RE/Luna/Logic are all town then Luna should have a pretty good idea of where the scum is hiding. So she should have some good stuff for us today. At this point I want her claim and I don't want to wait all phase for it.

Did you see what I wrote about claiming? It's in post #398
Aug 6, 2017 10:02 AM

Jan 2010
Luna said:
logic340 said:

They sounded less like a suggestion to me. Some newer players might actually do these things since they don't have a lot of experience. Especially if someone is confirmed town. If something is your suggestion it's better to make it clearer, like you did with the other two night actions (which I saw as suggestions). Trying to lead town is fine but leading town too much can be problematic when people start thinking less themselves. So it's better to encourage people.
1. I think they were good choices of actions so if someone did do them I wouldn't be mad. Why are you though?
2. Well it was a suggestion no matter how forceful it may have seemed.
3. I really like the last part of this post

They all seem pretty suggestive to me?
logic340 said:
I still think a salmon lynch is the way to go but Luna isn't clear either

@ Doc protect whoever you like tonight I'm not calling for your protection.
@ watcher I'd probably be a good watch tonight but use your discretion.
@ vig if you could clear up salmon or Luna that would be great. Thanks.
Obviously this is what I think and not the town consensus I don't think that needs to be specified though even to new players.

Aug 6, 2017 10:03 AM

Jan 2010
ironace said:
Logic, I don't get what your saying in your last line of 430
I was asking Luna to tell me who they think scum is and to pick two out of the 5.

Aug 6, 2017 10:05 AM

May 2014
@logic340
How sure are of Abu being town? If you've played wtih mafia-Abu before, can you describe the difference between his mafia and town behavior?

Aug 6, 2017 10:08 AM

Mar 2015
ironace said:
Red_Salmon said:
GOMEN KUDASAI! >A<
My internet died yesterday morning. It got fixed this morning. I got like 5 pages to read now. My apologies guys.

Ptcl ftw

ironace said:
logic340 said:

Let's wait for a bit.I want him to first defend himself. ..if he ever does.
I can understand why he was mia for the laSt 24 hours of d1.
The net was indeed shit in our country due to some peoblem in the sea

Edit. ..typos

Thanks for vouching for me man. The internet downtime was unavoidable.

coromandel said:
@Red_Salmon - have you caught up?
I'd like to know who you suspect and why. Why do you think RE was killed last night?

I am still catching up. Had to take a dinner break. Will be up to speed in a while

I'll answer you too @logic340
Aug 6, 2017 10:15 AM

May 2014
To me, it's between Salmon/Abu/Floofs/ironace
I'm pretty sure scum is hiding here.

I'll let Salmon ease into the game, maybe he hasn't caught up yet.
I expect you to be active today, @Red_Salmon

I'm really not sure about Abu. I frankly don't see what others see in him (=who are town-reading him). I need to know who else he suspects.

Floofs is laying low just like in the other game I've played with her. If she hadn't played the same way in Chad's game, I would be voting for her now.

Vote: ironace
I don't care what anyone thinks of this vote, this is PoE (process of elimination). Ironace hasn't done much so far, and seemed reluctant today when it comes to voting.

If you want to poke someone, poke them. Why are you announcing it and then not really doing anything. Since day start, you've interacted more with the confirmed townie than someone you actually suspect. You don't seem like someone who's trying to figure out other players imo.

I'll be back in about an hour.

Aug 6, 2017 10:17 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
logic340 said:
@Luna The reason I don't like your "Salmon wasn't online" argument is because wouldn't it be better to have someone who is active that we can read going into the later stages of the game than Salmon who no one can read due to his inactivity?

ironace -
coromandel -
AbuHumaid -
Floofs -
Red_Salmon -

I'm sorry, I don't really understand what you mean with your first question. Can you be clearer?

ironace - His unvote because he "might not be here for phase change" gives me a weird feeling. He didn't try to find a better lynch target. It's like he didn't care about who is getting lynched. And I feel like a lot of his new posts now are more like filler posts, talking about RE's role and another game.

coromandel - Like I said before, coro is neutral to me at the moment . She hasn't said anything scummy yet though.

AbuHumaid - Was the first person to post after the phase change, but why wasn't he there to help before? He basically left after he voted for me. Considering that no mafia was involved in the last moments of D1 I'm wondering if he was watching it, trying not to get involved in the votes.

Floofs - Said before that her suspects are RE and Salmon. Votes for RE and argues with her a bit but after that there's nothing, if she thinks RE is more suspicious than Salmon, why would she not try to make her case clearer? I said before that with her first few posts I thought she tried to stay in the background. The rest now makes me think she also tried to stay out of the spotlight, voting for someone who's not one of the main lynches of the day.

Red_Salmon - What I wrote above. No one tried to save him in the last moments of D1, I think it's less likely that he's mafia.

So my current picks to look into are
ironace
Floofs
Abu
Aug 6, 2017 10:19 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
@ironace @Floofs @AbuHumaid

Who are your current suspects and why?
Aug 6, 2017 10:22 AM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
@logic340
How sure are of Abu being town? If you've played wtih mafia-Abu before, can you describe the difference between his mafia and town behavior?
I have been teammates with Abu and caught scum Abu as well. He is chill as either alignment but he's more casual as town. He actually likes being mafia so he can get a bit bored as town. If you get him talking he generally makes alignment revealing posts, especially when facing pressure.

I am fairly confident but will take another look and continue to try and get him active.

Aug 6, 2017 10:23 AM

Dec 2013
Ok so I can see people thinking im scummy due to my recenet posts.the truth is I'm running around in circles.
Coromandel, I will defend myself later on.I'm currently writing through mobile so its a pain to write long stuff and the correct it again.
However, I will poke salmon after he is caught up.
Aug 6, 2017 10:25 AM

Jan 2010
Luna said:
logic340 said:

ironace -
coromandel -
AbuHumaid -
Floofs -
Red_Salmon -

I'm sorry, I don't really understand what you mean with your first question. Can you be clearer?

ironace - His unvote because he "might not be here for phase change" gives me a weird feeling. He didn't try to find a better lynch target. It's like he didn't care about who is getting lynched. And I feel like a lot of his new posts now are more like filler posts, talking about RE's role and another game.

coromandel - Like I said before, coro is neutral to me at the moment . She hasn't said anything scummy yet though.

AbuHumaid - Was the first person to post after the phase change, but why wasn't he there to help before? He basically left after he voted for me. Considering that no mafia was involved in the last moments of D1 I'm wondering if he was watching it, trying not to get involved in the votes.

Floofs - Said before that her suspects are RE and Salmon. Votes for RE and argues with her a bit but after that there's nothing, if she thinks RE is more suspicious than Salmon, why would she not try to make her case clearer? I said before that with her first few posts I thought she tried to stay in the background. The rest now makes me think she also tried to stay out of the spotlight, voting for someone who's not one of the main lynches of the day.

Red_Salmon - What I wrote above. No one tried to save him in the last moments of D1, I think it's less likely that he's mafia.

So my current picks to look into are
ironace
Floofs
Abu
I cannot agree with your reasoning about Salmon as even though I am anti bus he is the perfect type of teammate to get some town credit off of bussing. No one needed to save him because he really wasn't in too much trouble and if anyone did save him then I would say it was you.

Aug 6, 2017 10:29 AM

Jan 2010
@Luna my first statement is at this point no one has a read on Salmon. Generally that isn't the type of person you want to be taking into late game situations because as you are saying now there isn't enough to vote them off of. Which means if they are mafia they are safe from you which is bad for town. Ruu actually was active and would have been able to get a read off her as we did even though it was correct.

So I am saying no more free pass for Salmon participate or take a lynch because inactive town are just as bad if not worse than scum imo.

Aug 6, 2017 10:30 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
logic340 said:
Luna said:

1. I think they were good choices of actions so if someone did do them I wouldn't be mad. Why are you though?
2. Well it was a suggestion no matter how forceful it may have seemed.
3. I really like the last part of this post

They all seem pretty suggestive to me?
logic340 said:
I still think a salmon lynch is the way to go but Luna isn't clear either

@ Doc protect whoever you like tonight I'm not calling for your protection.
@ watcher I'd probably be a good watch tonight but use your discretion.
@ vig if you could clear up salmon or Luna that would be great. Thanks.
Obviously this is what I think and not the town consensus I don't think that needs to be specified though even to new players.

Like I said, the first two are suggestions, you're saying they should do what they think is best. I don't have a problem with them. The last one might be a suggestion too, but it sounds much stronger, more influencing.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (24) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.