Forum Settings
Forums

Micro Game v1: Eeveelution Mafia | Game Over - Town Eevees Win !

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (24) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 3, 2017 1:33 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
logic340 said:
Now that I got my answer....
as per my usual

Vote: No Lynch

This helps scum more than town (talking from experience) so I'm against it.
Care to give me an example of how it helps scum more than town. I can give you a couple example from games we played recently where town would have benefited greatly from it. Like Suzune's arsonist game.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 3, 2017 1:35 PM

Mar 2015
coromandel said:

Red_Salmon said:
Lol! Detecting scum from an RVS reply is new to me :p

Was that sarcastic, or do you mean it's pretty unlikely to catch scum this way?
I meant what I said. It's the first I've seen scummy leans this early. Though if you're asking for my opinion, I'm gonna wait for his replies before saying anything.
Aug 3, 2017 1:37 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
I think that everyone starts as "neutral" to logic except for me. I always start as "scum" unless proven otherwise D:
You're neutral you just aren't getting the easy pass that you did last time. That got me fucked to the point I couldn't even pull the trigger on you while telling you that I found you scummy for an entire phase.

Aug 3, 2017 1:38 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
coromandel said:

What about logic's tone do you find scummy?

Crudely put, it's cold. If I had to theorize, I'd say it's because most people prefer playing as town than scum. I mean, he has only 11 posts so far. Actually, that's quite a lot. Never mind.
Really which post was cold? I may be a little more businesslike than usual but I didn't think I was being cold?

Aug 3, 2017 1:39 PM

Jan 2010
Red_Salmon said:
coromandel said:

Was that sarcastic, or do you mean it's pretty unlikely to catch scum this way?
I meant what I said. It's the first I've seen scummy leans this early. Though if you're asking for my opinion, I'm gonna wait for his replies before saying anything.
Who has a scum lean right now?
I have Ruu on a short leash nothing else. Ironace was just asked a question but his response did raise some questions. Sadly he lives in Pakistan, is probably asleep right now, and likely wont be back until tomorrow.

Aug 3, 2017 1:40 PM

May 2014
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

Crudely put, it's cold. If I had to theorize, I'd say it's because most people prefer playing as town than scum. I mean, he has only 11 posts so far. Actually, that's quite a lot. Never mind.
Really which post was cold? I may be a little more businesslike than usual but I didn't think I was being cold?

I got a similar vibe, but didn't think it was scummy. You sound a little moody today.

Aug 3, 2017 1:41 PM

Dec 2013
@coromandel
I was kinda taken aback there because people usually tend to scum read me due to a single post. And this time I hadn't even posted so I was like. .. ok...
If you want a serious reply...your not getting it :p
Aug 3, 2017 1:41 PM

May 2015
logic340 said:
Ruu said:

This helps scum more than town (talking from experience) so I'm against it.
Care to give me an example of how it helps scum more than town. I can give you a couple example from games we played recently where town would have benefited greatly from it. Like Suzune's arsonist game.

Disgarea mafia. Small set-up, I pushed for a no-lynch D1 because it would be easier for us (mafia). If there was still the same amount of players for D2 then we could hide better. PoE it's dangerous for mafia in a small setup.
Aug 3, 2017 1:42 PM

Nov 2015
Vote Count 1.0

Ironace (2): Coromandel, Luna
Luna (1): Ruu
Logic340 (1): Ironace
AbuHumaid (1): Red_Salmon
No Lynch (1): Logic340
Red_Salmon (1): RE1031

Not Voting (2): Floofs, AbuHumaid

>>Day 1 Timer<<

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

#23 and #26. But this post would be a counterexample. And like I said, crudely put. It's more like indifference.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.

Mar 2015
logic340 said:
Red_Salmon said:
Who has a scum lean right now?
I have Ruu on a short leash nothing else. Ironace was just asked a question but his response did raise some questions. Sadly he lives in Pakistan, is probably asleep right now, and likely wont be back until tomorrow.
Yea! I was referring to iron. No one else atm.

Btw, I live in Pakistan too xD its almost quarter to 2am here. I better be off to bed
Aug 3, 2017 1:43 PM

Jan 2010
ironace said:
@coromandel
I was kinda taken aback there because people usually tend to scum read me due to a single post. And this time I hadn't even posted so I was like. .. ok...
Hey he's not asleep. Could yo uanser my questions from post #19 when you get a chance?

Aug 3, 2017 1:43 PM

May 2014
ironace said:
@coromandel

oh..? :>

I think you misunderstood, because I didn't scum-read you at the beginning.
My vote was random, and I simply asked whether you're scum or not.

Aug 3, 2017 1:44 PM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
logic340 said:

I got a similar vibe, but didn't think it was scummy. You sound a little moody today.
Really? I am actually in a good mood, just finished getting Role PM's done in a game I am hosting then this stated up! XD Wafting on One Piece chapter is the down side to my day.

I'll try to be more whimsical and lighthearted.

Aug 3, 2017 1:45 PM

May 2015
Ruu said:
logic340 said:

Disgarea mafia. Small set-up, I pushed for a no-lynch D1 because it would be easier for us (mafia). If there was still the same amount of players for D2 then we could hide better. PoE it's dangerous for mafia in a small setup.

scratch that.. I think that's wrong... K-on then? seriously I can't remember xDD All I remember was I was mafia + I pushed for no lynch + small set up lol
Aug 3, 2017 1:45 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
ironace said:
@coromandel
Hey he's not asleep. Could yo uanser my questions from post #19 when you get a chance?
I think I replied reasonably enough in the quote to just gave.I will sleep soon as immediately not feeling well. But reading others thought is a good distraction.
Aug 3, 2017 1:46 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
logic340 said:

That one doesn't really work as it was no reveal game. Also I caught you and Suzune there only reason I feel you all won is due to an inactive slot (Omni/Togs/Rinto) that subbed 2 times and did absolutely nothing but got a pass. Also we lynched D1 that game.

Aug 3, 2017 1:47 PM

Jan 2010
ironace said:
logic340 said:
I think I replied reasonably enough in the quote to just gave.I will sleep soon as immediately not feeling well. But reading others thought is a good distraction.
Don't play the background too much now. I need to get a read on you and the earlier the better.

Aug 3, 2017 1:47 PM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
RE1031 said:
Luna said:
There's some people I've never played with before and I've not even seen around here. Has everyone played mafia before?

Yes! I just realized - you're the only one I haven't played with in this game before.

Yep, you're one of them! It's actually really nice to see some new faces here :3

Red_Salmon said:
Luna said:
There's some people I've never played with before and I've not even seen around here. Has everyone played mafia before?

Hi Luna! It's probably my first time playing with you. It's my third mafia game so far. Quick question, why would cutey eevees kill eachother? ^-^

Yeah I think so too, I haven't played in a long time.
Well, not all eevees want to kill each other, just some bad ones. Are you maybe one of them? :3

logic340 said:
I remember that game you guys were scum together weren't you? I though that was the Nanatsu no Taizai game though? DenjaX replaced you.

Ooops, yeah it was Nanatsu no Taizai. Seems I played so little that I didn't even remember the theme right <_<

logic340 said:
Yes and no...I am pro lynch D1 but I am not down for any old lynch. If I feel that the lynch is on mafia or will actually provide town with information then cool. I mostly want people to know that it is a voting option and one I would choose over CFD and possibly lynching town at the EoD. Why you may ask? Because i feel like lengthening the game is very disadvantageous for mafia. If you like we can discuss why I feel NL has merits, if and only if, we cannot come to some sort of consensus on what we feel is a scum lynch option. This isn't set in stone every game brings it's different challenges but yeah. I also feel that RVS isn't need so this is my way of working around it.

In what case would a lynch not provide town with information?

logic340 said:

FOS=Finger of Suspicion.

Aug 3, 2017 1:48 PM

Dec 2013
Oh yeah..@logic340 what is FOS?

Edit...I hate my autocorect
Edit..just saw the above post.
Aug 3, 2017 1:51 PM

Mar 2015
Ruu said:
logic340 said:

Fair, but imo if a no lynch occurs then the game is longer by a day for a mafia win. That day could potentially be worse for the mafia. There's higher chance of there being a slip-up, a potential reply that raises suspicion, with the additional day. The longer the game is, the more time town has to establish itself
Aug 3, 2017 1:52 PM

May 2014
I haven't played in a small game like this in a while. Seems like everyone except Floofs and Abu have posted so far.

logic340 said:
coromandel said:

Really? I am actually in a good mood, just finished getting Role PM's done in a game I am hosting then this stated up! XD Wafting on One Piece chapter is the down side to my day.

I'll try to be more whimsical and lighthearted.

lmao, you don't have to! x3

Aug 3, 2017 1:56 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
Ruu said:

scratch that.. I think that's wrong... K-on then? seriously I can't remember xDD All I remember was I was mafia + I pushed for no lynch + small set up lol
sounds like K on I wasn't in that game

Aug 3, 2017 1:58 PM

Mar 2015
Luna said:

Red_Salmon said:

Hi Luna! It's probably my first time playing with you. It's my third mafia game so far. Quick question, why would cutey eevees kill eachother? ^-^

Well, not all eevees want to kill each other, just some bad ones. Are you maybe one of them? :3

Bad ones? D: I don't think they have that potential. Maybe they hugged each other too tightly and the other eevee died, like this *hugs Luneon*
Aug 3, 2017 1:59 PM

Jan 2010
@AbuHumaid I want to bounce idea off of you this game (if you're active enough) are you down for that?

Aug 3, 2017 2:00 PM

Dec 2013
I support no lynch d1.we can make something work out in the later days but d1 doesn't give enough time to the players to be settled down properly.
Also there's usually no valid reason to lynch unless a player is very careless on d1
Aug 3, 2017 2:01 PM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
Red_Salmon said:
Luna said:

Bad ones? D: I don't think they have that potential. Maybe they hugged each other too tightly and the other eevee died, like this *hugs Luneon*

Noooo :(

Anyway, I'm off to bed, need to get up at 6 tomorrow <.< Night everyone!
Aug 3, 2017 2:02 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
@AbuHumaid I want to bounce idea off of you this game (if you're active enough) are you down for that?

Bounce ideas?
Aug 3, 2017 2:03 PM

Jan 2010
Red_Salmon said:
Luna said:

only @Togs is sinister enough to put cute little eevee's in this game of kill or be killed.

Aug 3, 2017 2:04 PM

Jan 2010
ironace said:
I support no lynch d1.we can make something work out in the later days but d1 doesn't give enough time to the players to be settled down properly.
Also there's usually no valid reason to lynch unless a player is very careless on d1
this isn't exactly what I meant. We don't want to just throw away day one and go with no Lynch automatically it's just something we should think about if we find ourselves hitting a wall coming close to the end of day one.

Aug 3, 2017 2:05 PM

Sep 2016
Crap, ironace indirectly referenced an ongoing game. Do I move my vote? Do I?
Aug 3, 2017 2:06 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:

Wut?
Aug 3, 2017 2:06 PM

Dec 2013
Anyway I need sleep. Good night/day to you all.
Aug 3, 2017 2:07 PM

Jan 2010
ironace said:
logic340 said:

Bounce ideas?
sure. I can do it with you as well.
Thoughts on my tone so far? RE and coro say my early posts feel a bit cold. Rio you agree? Who or why not? If you agree what do you think me being cold means for my alignment. If not what do you think these statements mean for coro and RE's alignments?

Aug 3, 2017 2:10 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
that's such a petty reason. And doesn't make him scummy? He's new let's try and educate him on why we shouldn't do those types of things.

ironace said:
Anyway I need sleep. Good night/day to you all.
see you tomorrow. Don't reference any ongoing games I know it's tough but do be conscious of it.

Aug 3, 2017 2:10 PM

Sep 2016
ironace said:
RE1031 said:

Wut?

Your #57. But it's not important. When you get the time, what do you think of logic and coro prodding you about your #9?
Aug 3, 2017 2:12 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:
that's such a petty reason. And doesn't make him scummy? He's new let's try and educate him on why we shouldn't do those types of things.

It was a joke.. Because I voted Red_Salmon for the same reason ;-;
Aug 3, 2017 2:14 PM

Sep 2016
Red_Salmon said:

Well, the dead list says fainted instead this game. Pokemon's PC.
Aug 3, 2017 2:15 PM

May 2014
ironace said:

Day 1 has 48 hours though. There's plenty of time for everyone to settle down.

I'd agree to this (=NL) if we were at the end of D1, with no idea who to lynch. But that's not the case here.
What's the best town strategy for finding scum, in your opinion?

Aug 3, 2017 3:02 PM

Jan 2010
Best plan for D1 is to be active and make on topic posts.
Talk about the players because that's where we'll catch mafia slipping.

Ironace is lhf (low hanging fruit) to me but coro and Luna haven't played with him and don't know that so the the of them are all pretty null right now.
RE pocketed me hard in the morning after she'll get similar treatment to Ruu early.
The FoS on Ruu isn't going anywhere. Going to take my time reading get this game.
I like Salmon's post #71 keys see if I continue to like his posts.
@Floofs thoughts on the early game?

Aug 3, 2017 3:04 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

I know but I'm asking if that means anything for their alignment? If not other than a fluff interaction to look busy what are you doing to sort either of them.
@Ruu you should recognize this approach from early in psychopass.
unvote

Aug 3, 2017 3:11 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:

@Luna oh I didn't finish FT Mafia either xD and yes the quotes take forever ;-;
is there another Fairy Tail game I don't know about? Neither of you were in Fairy Tail it was Nanatsu no Taizai. Luna subbed out you didn't. What's going on here?
Fairy Tail Mafia said:

PLAYER LIST
1. Thieme (Natsu Dragneel)
2. Sleipnirr (Lyon Vastia)
3. Gruffin (Levy McGarden)
4. Kit (Happy)
5. Oyasumi_Rosie (Lucy Heartfilia)
6. logic340 (Rogue Cheney)
7. Phraze (Wendy Marvell)
8. Crossbell (Erza Scarlet)
9. Jackrito (Juvia Lockser)
10. _Claire_ (Kagura Mikazuchi)
11. cookiecrusher (Gajeel Redfox)
12. Grapefruit21 (Mirajane Strauss)
13. Rinto-kun (Laxus Dreyar)

Aug 3, 2017 3:13 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
I think that everyone starts as "neutral" to logic except for me. I always start as "scum" unless proven otherwise D:
really? I town read you early in Kiznaiver and you rode that shit to victory. Why manipulate things by lying like this? Whay do you stand to gain?

Edit: typos
logic340Aug 3, 2017 3:20 PM

Aug 3, 2017 3:14 PM

Jan 2010
@RE1031 is it just us here now?

Aug 3, 2017 3:22 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:

Let's catch scum on D1!!
yes let's do that. So how are you going to go about helping me accomplish this?

Aug 3, 2017 3:27 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

I know but I'm asking if that means anything for their alignment? If not other than a fluff interaction to look busy what are you doing to sort either of them.
@Ruu you should recognize this approach from early in psychopass.
unvote

I don't think it's AI, but it's worth pointing out that it kinda discredits the people who want to vote him.
And about Red_Salmon, I do like that he said that he found the early scumlean coming from coro (yes, I know coro says she simply asked ironace a question without any scum lean on him, but she implied she currently does scum read him - #63) strange. Does scum start off by questioning another player's scum read on someone else? Not unless they're trying to defend a buddy, but I find an ironace/Red_Salmon team unlikely at the moment because probability.
Aug 3, 2017 3:46 PM

Sep 2016
Also, thinking about it, I find ironace's reaction to the votes on him rather normal. He's been nearly mislynched in one game (Rainbow Six) and mislynched in another (Robots). I think it's a natural reaction to have a "come on, again?" kind of attitude.
Aug 3, 2017 3:51 PM

Nov 2015
Vote Count 1.1

Ironace (2): Coromandel, Luna
Luna (1): Ruu
Logic340 (1): Ironace
AbuHumaid (1): Red_Salmon
Red_Salmon (1): RE1031

Not Voting (3): Floofs, AbuHumaid, Logic340

Eevee fun fact: Eevee's gender ratio is 87.5% male and 12.5% female !

>>Day 1 Timer<<
Aug 3, 2017 3:54 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
Also, thinking about it, I find ironace's reaction to the votes on him rather normal. He's been nearly mislynched in one game (Rainbow Six) and mislynched in another (Robots). I think it's a natural reaction to have a "come on, again?" kind of attitude.
I've caught scum on a couple slips lately but I'm not getting that feeling here. I could see myself responding like he did as town or just in general. While it's not a big thing I do think it was worth poking at and seeing reactions to those pokes.
Edit: typo
logic340Aug 3, 2017 3:59 PM

Aug 3, 2017 3:57 PM

Sep 2016
vote: Luna
Let's try this. I think I'd prefer to go after coro, but you know, trains. I am just a little uncomfortable with reading ironace off of "slips." And like logic says, he is low hanging fruit.
@Luna
I wouldn't call your posts fluff (although some are), but a good number of them don't pertain to this game specifically, except for the thing with ironace. Do you have any town leans at the moment? And scum leans?
___

Damn, I referenced another game. A necessary evil. Maybe not. Oh well...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (24) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.